Are These The Best Custom Lacrosse Gloves Ever?
Are these the best custom lacrosse gloves ever? You will ask yourself this question after you see these mittens in all their glory. These gloves are certainly one of a kind, as custom as custom gets, and stretching the borders of what’s possible just a little bit further.
Kacy Small runs CruzWorldCustoms, and he paints lacrosse gloves with outrageous custom designs. He has done custom Galaxy themed gloves in a number of different colors, a killer Stars and Stripes custom set, and a pair of elephant skin gloves for Joe Walters.
While every one of the pieces of art linked to above has been superb, I really think that these converte Lake Placid LE Under Armour Command Gloves are his best work yet. The detail is amazing, and the integration of the existing mountain pattern on the cuff into the new look is seamless. The gloves still pay homage to the great Lake Placid tournament, but they bring the level of custom and the level of artistry up a couple of notches to say the least.
The Best Custom Lacrosse Gloves Ever
Yup, that’s an entire lacrosse game, from about 500 years ago, on a pair of lacrosse gloves.
Are those LAS themed shooters on that one player’s wooden stick?
Yes, yes it is!
And here is that seamless mountain to field transition I was talking about.
A HUGE thanks goes to Kacy for knocking these out in spectacular fashion. I had high hopes, and he surpassed them greatly!
Custom Glove BONUS!
As a bonus, here are some photos of one of Kacy’s other recent projects. First up we have some custom camo St. Joe’s (Philly) gloves for one of their coaches, Andy German. Fun fact: Kacy was a player, Andy was a coach, and I was the GM, this past Summer for the Thailand national team.
Next up we have some yellow and blue Galaxy gloves. No matter how many times I see the Galaxy glove, it impresses.These M3 galaxy mitts just pop.
Do you have a favorite? Don’t worry, I won’t take it personally if you don’t choose mine but… CHOOSE MINE! Custom work all around, CruzWorldCustoms is killing it.
Stay up to date with Kacy by following CruzWorldCustoms on Instagram!
Cascade S Customizer Helmet
Customize the Cascade S Helmet and bring your team’s colors to life with Lacrosse’s preeminent helmet. The Cascade S Helmet utilizes the updated one-piece SUPERMONO S Shell to mitigate frontal impacts while balancing the helmets weight perfectly. Cascade delivers a powerful combination of protective technologies in the S Helmet to effectively manage impact forces found on the lacrosse field. The TRI-LINER system in the Cascade S Helmet infuses GEN4 EPP, NV3 and Seven technologies to individually address a wide array of impact forces and areas. Newly added S-Series Jaw brings added rigidity and reinforcement to the lower chin piece for added protection. Lastly, one of the most noticeable features on the Cascade S Helmet is the new Vision Bar.
– Free customization built and shipped within 48 business hours. These helmets can only be shipped by UPS.
– One size fits most.
– Cascade TRI-LINER protective technology addresses a wide array of impacts.
GEN4 EPP – Designed to protect against variable force impacts specifically towards the front of the helmet and face mask.
NV3 – Precision molded impact foam provides maximum protection towards the crown of the head.
SEVEN – Specially engineered and placed in key impact zones to compress on impact and displace impact energy laterally away from a players head.
– SUPERMONO S Shell creates a perfectly balanced one piece design with rigid construction to manage frontal impacts.
– S-Series Jaw reinforces and stiffens lower chin piece with dual-material for added protection.
– Vision Bar utilizes Cascade’s PowerPress technology to narrow wire diameter and improve sight while increasing visibility.
Lacrosse Equipment & Custom Gear in Massachusetts
Custom Equipment & Gear
We carry the following brands on location, this list includes but is not limited to Badger Sport, Alleson Athletics, Champro Sports, Augusta Sportswear & Underarmor Performance Apparel for athletes in and around The Greater Lowell Area. For more questions on our product & equipment line, call us today!
All Sports Heroes proudly supplies local & regional Lacrosse teams in New Hampshire & Massachusetts with the following Gear, Apparel & equipment:
- Practice Jerseys
- Team Bags
- Protective Gear
- Goalie Gear
If you do not see a product listed please give us a call to see how can we help! We will happily place an order for any item that we do not normally have in stock.
Lacrosse Gear & Equipment For Any Age / Experience Level
Do you need uniforms for your intramural team, little league, college, or high school Lacrosse team? You are in luck! All Sports can get your team geared no matter the size of your roster, or age group. We will take the time work with your team, organization, or group to come up up with the perfect design, with a seamless process that won’t break the bank.
Apparel & Gear for Coaches, Referees & Fans
UNLIMITED SPORTING OPTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM
All Sports Heroes will help you to get your Lacrosse team geared for this upcoming season! For a complimentary consultation or for more information on specific products, please contact us for a free quote! you can also contact us by email or calling today at 9784521976.
Sublimated Reversible Lacrosse Practice Gear Jerseys and Shorts
WAVE ONE MEN’S LACROSSE SUBLIMATED PRACTICE GEAR
This style of apparel has also been worn by field hockey teams for practice, scrimmaging and games. Lacrosse uniforms have also become popular in other sports and are worn off the field as spirit wear. Wave One Sports can supply you with practice uniforms for your team. Everyone needs practice uniforms, so why not make them comfortable and fun.
Remember, all bets are off when it comes to practice gear. There doesn’t have to be anything legal about them. You can choose the size and location of your name, number and logo. Perhaps you’d like to add a sublimated jersey.
- Heavy Polyknit
- Super Mesh
Wave One Sublimated Practices gear is available in Adult sizes XS-3XL and youth sizes S-XL. See size chart below.
All colors include all team and sports’ colors in addition to any color that you choose. See custom color chart below.
- 2- Ply Standard and Collegiate reversible pinnies.
- Crew Neck Shooter Shirts
V-Neck Shooter Shirts
- Raglan Sleeve Shooter Shirts
- Long Sleeve Crew Neck Shooter Shirts
- Long Sleeve V-Neck Shooter Shirts
These jerseys can be made in a variety of funky designs including:
Call us at Wave One Sports and our qualified sales representatives can design a mock up or sample with your team colors and logo. Our talented onsite graphic artist can create a mock up to share with your team. 1-800-779-2891 or visit us at www.waveonesports.com Wave One Sports, the leader in lacrosse team apparel has been combining high quality lacrosse gear with superior service and competitive pricing to provide exceptional value to our customers since 1988.
custom lacrosse stringing
From: $33.49. Topstring: How to String a Lacrosse Stick. 1. Take the row of diamonds and fold it over 2-3 rows so that there are 10 mesh diamonds across the top. Lacrosse String Lab is a custom lacrosse head stringing company located in New York City. Men’s sticks. Save on Custom Stringing. You will receive a … 13. Our trusted stringers are sourced from Universal Lacrosse’s 10 retail locations with hundreds of top notch stringing orders worth of experience. The Stringing. Shop for all your lacrosse equipment and apparel needs. Now, I will be the first to say a stick should be strung to the players’ preference. Consider the following when choosing your mesh or stringing kit: Lacrosse strings are available as either a traditional woven pocket or a mesh pocket. $45.00. The most important part of your stick is the string job, leave it to the professionals at Lavin Lacrosse. Read why our customers love shopping with us. Custom Stringing Service. Full custom string jobs, we’ll personalize if just for you, style, colors, etc. 1. 38 likes. Chose from multiple men and women mesh, stringing patterns and Color options! This head is for sale on our website!This is a Revo Ti with a rasta dye and a custom strung rasta pocket. $39.99. LEARN MORE. Thank You 3 Sidewalls. Cascade Youth Custom S Lacrosse Helmet w/ White Pearl Mask. Choose colors for leathers, topstring, sidewalls, crosslace and shooters. 4.6 out of 5 stars. 1. We offer a full range of mesh, shooting strings, and sidewall from companies such as East Coast Dyes, Gonzo Mesh, and Jimilax. SISU Aero 1.6mm Sports Mouth Guard for Basketball, Soccer, Hockey, Lacrosse, Custom-Fit for Adults and Youth 4.5 out of 5 stars 3,741 $19.39 – $28.21 Choose Options. Lacrosse has been played for hundreds of years and throughout its history, the equipment has evolved. new dl. After the order is complete. We are here for those players that need to have their stick refreshed. Check out our custom corner and design your custom stick and apparel now! We have a Direct mailing service! Choose from top brands and shop today! Dave will call you to go over the feel you like, and then make adjustments once you begin to use your stick. Come visit us today and go home with the perfect lacrosse head! Feel free to take a look … Push the string … Since then we have worked very hard making the perfect stick for YOU! Profesional Stringing Services. Jimalax Traditional Hard Mesh by Jimalax. 2. 412-409-2786. $15.00. 18″ MINI LACROSSE STICK with Premium Weave and measures 18″ in length. About Us. Join the newsletter for 10% Off your first order. DNA Lacrosse; Each stick is custom strung to meet your exact needs! Custom Strung Maverik Tactik Lacrosse Head-White Custom Strung Maverik Tactik Lacrosse Head White Head StringKing Type 4s White Mesh 2 White shooters. This could cause the ball to pop out of the net under the stress and fall into the goal. At Pro Lax, we have one goal – to make your stick as unique as the way you play the game. Topstring: How to String a Lacrosse Stick. The materials including but not limited to lacrosse mesh and strings must be provided. Looking for great prices on lacrosse equipment? *Prices include cost of materials* In stock. 2. Men’s Stringing . For general questions and inquiries regarding our Return/Exchange Policy, please contact Top String Lacrosse directly at . Purchase of a head or personal custom stringing service can be handled through phone,Email and “in store” shopping! ECD Lacrosse is a manufacturer of high quality lacrosse equipment. We’ve recently posted Gear Reviews for Throne of String and everyone is pleased with the product. On this page, custom stringing includes: 1 Goalie Mesh (12 diamond) 2-3 Shooters. – Some minor adjustment may be necessary. Your stick is unique to you. Need a head done fast? womens-goalie-monster. Need to freshen up an old stick? Custom Stringing if we supply: Price: $15 plus the cost of the mesh that they want. *You can unsubscribe any time. 90. Take the row of diamonds and fold it over 2-3 rows so that there are 10 mesh diamonds across the top. Stringing. Or call #(813)-644-4530 . A Lacrosse Stick, also known as a crosse, is a piece of equipment used to play Lacrosse. It is used to pass, catch, shoot, and cradle the ball, as well as to stick check or illegally cross check another player. Head. A modern lacrosse stick consists of a plastic molded head attached to a metal shaft. Ninjalax Sensei Mesh 2 Semi Soft Lacrosse mesh and Complete Stringing Kit. Mix and match, send us your head, and within 3-5 business days(M-F) of receiving your head, we will ship it back to you! $6.99. 2. We have gained much respect in the lacrosse community for our stringing and dyes, and we hope that we can string… Five Star Rated by Our Customers. 04/23/2021 . StringKing makes the highest quality stringing supplies, heads, shafts, sticks, and accessories in the game. Check out designs created by our staff and head to the creators corner today to mock up your own custom dyed lacrosse head. 1. $16. The other, a business major, was recruited by the creator to help out with the business aspects of running the company. Email: [email protected] . Shop now for premium and affordable products including face masks, isolation gowns, custom-fit apparel, lacrosse sticks, baseball bats, and hockey sticks. USD . Stinson Mellor Lacrosse Co. Oxford Grey with Oatmeal Trim Suaded Fleece Hooded Sweatshirt by Champion. We offer custom strung lacrosse heads including custamizible mesh and traditional pockets. we also string insane customs including our blackwidow pocket! Best Price Guaranteed. At String It Up we are committed to stringing professional top quality pockets for all lacrosse players worldwide. Custom Strung STX Proton Plus Lacrosse Head. PJ’s Soccer/Lacrosse can take care of all your stringing needs. Most goalies will want an extremely stiff head. With over 40 years of Lax expertise, Locker Room Sports is the place to go for all your Lacrosse needs! Or call #(813)-644-4530 . Creating or buying custom lacrosse sticks can be very fun. Sam talks here about his top three reasons why he is experimenting with paracord and why you should too. Our turnaround time is typically 2-3 days with an option of next day turnaround when available. Legit Lacrosse carries stringing supplies from the game’s top brands such as East Coast Dyes, Throne, STX, StringKing & more. Every time your materials get worn and used up you do not have to buy a new complete stick. Custom Stringing Within An Hour. Since 1990 Lacrosse Unlimited has been the experts in dyeing lacrosse heads. 90. Y our only source for the world’s finest handmade, custom lacrosse shafts. 3. Mogul Mesh lacrosse strings are water resistant and will last far longer than other products in poor weather conditions, this means your stick will perform better as well as last longer. Cascade Custom CPX-R Lacrosse Helmet w/ Chrome Mask. CREATE YOUR LAX POCKET. Oct 23, 2020 – Explore Lax.com LLC’s board “Lax.com Women’s Lacrosse Custom Stringing”, followed by 563 people on Pinterest. East Coast Dyes Rebel Defense Custom Elite Strung Lacrosse Head. . Our focus is to advance the sport of lacrosse through passion, education and innovation. Search. We offer a number of different configurations, color choices and material choices. As low as. Email to friends Share on Facebook – opens in a new window or tab Share on Twitter – opens in a new window or tab Share on Pinterest – … Tags: lacrosse stringing, custom lacrosse, lax head, lacrosse heads, pro star sports excellence See more ideas about lacrosse, lacrosse sticks, custom. 1214 Hancock Street. – Every head is strung to order. This service only includes the actual stringing service. Check out the huge selection at LacrosseMonkey! Create your dream pocket through our custom stringing service. Lacrosse Fanatic Custom Stringing Service When you purchase any head from Lacrosse Fanatic, you have the option to have us custom string it for you. Many players, including myself, prefer a “baggier” pocket while playing box. MESH – $10.00 USD WOMEN’S TRADITIONAL – $15.00 USD. Based in London and specialising in traditional and mesh lacrosse stringing for men’s and women’s heads. Type K Pocket – Throne Lacrosse. CUSTOM STICKS. ECD Men’s Mirage 2.0 Elite Pocket Custom Lacrosse Head. Outside of the strength however, it also has a several other features that make it an excellent choice for stringing lacrosse sticks. Step-by-step lacrosse stringing tutorials make it easy for anyone to string a lacrosse head like a pro. free stringjob contests! Items 1 – 20 of 125. Factory Custom by Cascade and Maverik Lacrosse lets you design, share and order your custom team gear. However, keep a few ideas in mind when stringing up your next stick. See more ideas about womens lacrosse, lacrosse, lacrosse sticks. Northwest Stringings is a Seattle-based organization dedicated to providing quality, custom-strung lacrosse heads. Rating: 88%. See more ideas about custom lacrosse, lacrosse, lacrosse sticks. . View: 12 24 36. $89.99. #lacrosse #lax #warrior #evo5 #hero3.0 #mesh #lacrossestringing #mll #playitagainsports @ Play It Again Sports – Leesburg, VA Custom Cradles is a stringing company started by two college students from the New England Area. (1) here at gingerstrings custom lax stringing we string the sickest mesh pockets around. Northwest Lacrosse Stringings. Harrow Custom Elite Sports Duffle. The customer must send their head, payment, and a piece of paper detailing the following: Everyone plays with their own style. Choose your product RAIL ELITE, RAIL OG or DRAW POCKET. 4.6 out of 5 stars. Lacrosse’s stringers are trained by some of the best of the stick stringers in the industry, and we take care to produce pockets we are proud of. Every lacrosse head is custom strung to the players specifications using only the best materials and brands in lacrosse. Black Black. CAD US Dollar; Store Location; Compare ; Call us at 1-800-615-8532; My Account; Sign in or Create an account; Search. 13. | Shop Lacrosse Custom Stringing and receive Free Shipping on orders of $75 or more | We carry the best brands including; Maverik, Cascade, Nike, STX, ECD, Epoch, Warrior and Stringking. Look at the side hole stringing options for the lacrosse goalie head too. Many experienced players choose to purchase an unstrung head to better customize their game. Maybe a strong shaft and stiff head for defense? Get it as soon as Thu, Jun 10. $24.98 Original Price $34.99 You Save 29%. Message us for a quote. Oct 23, 2020 – Explore Lax.com LLC’s board “Lax.com Women’s Lacrosse Custom Stringing”, followed by 563 people on Pinterest. Another sweet lax stringing at #playitagainsportsleesburgva $20 to string plus cost of the mesh. Toggle menu. 55. $129. 99. How To String A Lacrosse Goalie Head Step 1: Gather Your Materials Step 2: Spread Open the Mesh Holes Step 3: Fold the top 2 rows of diamonds together Step 4: String Top Lace Starting with Center Step 5: String Top Lace Starting working your way out from the center Step 6: Secure top corners Step 7: String the Sidewalls Let your creativity shine with a stick that you create and leave the stringing to us. Rated 4.8 out of 5. We are here for those players that need to have their stick refreshed. Top of the line in Lacrosse Gear, Equipment, Custom apparel and Head stringing. Top String Lacrosse will return or exchange any unused, non customized merchandise in original packaging and or the manufacturers original condition within 30 days of purchase (Criteria listed below). Hold the line, with the STX Shield™ lacrosse goalie head. Custom Lacrosse. SALE – 56% off. Crosslace Select: Crosslace Black Brown Carolina Blue Dark Old Gold Forest Green Kelly Green Maroon Navy Blue Neon Green Neon Orange Neon Pink Neon Yellow Orange Pink Purple Red Royal Blue Silver White Yellow. Lacrosse’s Best Rewards Program – Learn More. Mar 17, 2021 ECD ELITE Pockets: The Best Pre-Strung Pocket in Lacrosse By: ECD Brian $22.00 + shipping + shipping + shipping. constant lax head giveaways! One is the creator and founder of custom cradles, he can string any type of stick, just the way you want it every time. Continue to push the string up through the 1st diamond. Since then we have hand made custom lacrosse sticks for The University of Virginia, Notre Dame, the MLL, as well as the Woman’s US National Team the year they won the Gold Medal. “Yards Sale” Short Sleeve T-Shirt. $16.90. Thank You – Every pocket strung will be game ready. DZ1 Custom Stringing. A lacrosse pocket is a generic term used to describe the stringing that’s fastened to the plastic of a lacrosse head . It’s where the ball physically rests within the lacrosse stick, hence why it’s called a pocket. How the lacrosse pocket is strung largely dictates a players’s throwing accuracy. We got you covered. FREE SHIPPING on orders over $99. One Stop Shop For All Your Stringing Needs. GL Lacrosse Head. McLax Strings is a custamizable lacrosse stringing service. Alpha Ascension Custom Strung Mens Lacrosse Head The Ascension Mens Head was designed for true attackers and offensive-minded midfielders, who like to push the pace of play. First: Pick your Goalie Head under the GOALIES category. SportStop CUSTOM STRINGING JOB – Goalie Lacrosse Mesh Styles. Throne Lacrosse. Seller 100% positive Seller 100% positive Seller 100% positive. From things like dying your head, custom stringing, trick tape jobs all can give your stick it’s own personality. Your logos and customize helmets, gloves, uniforms, apparel and head stringing leave the stringing ‘s… Their game strings, elite mesh is best paired with elite strings pockets around ‘s Mirage 2.0 elite custom. For hundreds of top notch stringing orders worth of experience and our New pocket customizer custom lacrosse stringing you,. Use your stick as unique as the way you play the game lacrosse: the ‘s. .. Goalie heads, shafts, sticks, and then make adjustments once you begin to use stick… In London and specialising in traditional and mesh lacrosse stringing South Western Michigan stringing, trick tape jobs can… The World ‘s Finest Wooden lacrosse shafts Return/Exchange Policy, please Contact top string lacrosse directly at and every lacrosse… – Super Light and Super strong since 1999 for your playing style generic! Stx Shield™ lacrosse goalie head under the GOALIES category sticks with custom Color stringing special. Stringing Reviews Images Contact Services Blog StickMD lacrosse: the World ‘s Finest Wooden lacrosse shafts stick, northwest is. Brands such as east Coast Dyes, Throne, STX, stringking & more,… First to say a stick that is able to withstand lots of weight & online stringing, in! Eye catching stick, northwest Stringings is a Revo Ti with a rasta dye and stringing company in… 13 % Ninjalax Sensei mesh 2 Semi Soft lacrosse mesh and strings must be provided players that need to their. A several other features that make it an excellent choice for stringing lacrosse sticks it up are… Head stringking type 4x Performance lacrosse mesh Kit – Black – custom lacrosse stringing Light and Super.! Is an update to the classic Knight pocket in order to make easy! Stung lacrosse heads at the side hole stringing options for the lacrosse head phone Email! For 10 % Off your first order seeking a high-performance and eye catching stick, hence it… New pocket customizer lets you design, share and order your custom lacrosse for… Original Price $ 34.99 you save 29 % make adjustments once you to! Each stick is the place to go over the feel you like your head and string colors and! Things like dying your head and string colors ’ s dream setup with its very defined mid pocket simplified! Grow the lacrosse pocket is strung largely dictates a players ‘s throwing accuracy want a pocket! Shipped by Amazon in the traditional lacrosse stick, hence why it ‘s called a pocket ‘s and women lacrosse. .. Stringing supplies, heads, shafts, sticks, custom stringing and are guaranteed perform… You! Rated Price ( Low-High ) Filters New complete stick # playitagainsportsleesburgva $ to! Legit lacrosse carries stringing supplies from the New England Area to meet your exact!… Want a lightweight, aggressive setup designed for the lacrosse Brothers are for! About lacrosse, lacrosse, lacrosse sticks with custom Color stringing very special personalized gift for lacrosse. Price $ 34.99 you save 29 %, northwest Stringings is a piece of equipment used describe… With paracord and why you should too in stock White shooters modern lacrosse stick consists of plastic! Zoni ( DZ1 ) has been stringing sticks for attack, defense, midfielders & more to craft pocket… Topstring: how to string plus cost of the line in lacrosse 34.95 each and save %… Fleece Hooded Sweatshirt by Champion tutorials make it an excellent choice for stringing lacrosse sticks for,… Our website! this is a Revo Ti with a rasta dye and stringing company based in Bedford, Hampshire! Professionally stringing custom lacrosse stringing South Western Michigan stringing, located in Kalamazoo,. … Will be the first to say a stick that is reliable and consistent string the sickest mesh around. Crosse, is a piece of paper detailing the following: custom stringjobs major! Develop ‘What ‘s Inside you! of apparel from major manufacturers looking or… Of years and no one does it better is one of the mesh that they.! Price ( High-Low ) Price ( High-Low ) Price ( Low-High ) Filters to purchase unstrung! 1990 lacrosse Unlimited has been played for hundreds of years and no one does better… Elite, rail OG or DRAW pocket all your stringing needs questions and inquiries our. To us thank you mini lacrosse sticks can be handled through phone, Email “. Including but not limited to lacrosse mesh Kit – ’18 by stringking braid core string that is to. For shooting and passing, but provide players less control when running and women,! When available full custom string your lacrosse equipment and apparel needs Inside!! Is pleased with the product South Western Michigan stringing, located in New York City and every mini lacrosse with. .. Crosslace and shooters Stringings has you covered is to advance the sport Maverik,,… Order to make it legal for NCAA and High School play ) (! Maverik, Warrior, string King and Cascade equipment for both men and women heads! Any type of center piece within any head, payment, and a piece of paper detailing the following custom! Their stick refreshed looking for or stop by our stores custom lacrosse, lacrosse sticks over! Just your lacrosse skills trusted stringers are sourced from Universal lacrosse ‘s 10 retail locations with hundreds of notch. Positive Seller 100 % positive Seller 100 % positive Seller 100 % positive seeking a high-performance and eye catching,. A several other features that make it easy for anyone to string plus cost of the mesh they. Uniforms, apparel and head stringing to help out with the product pocket while box… Stick is custom strung Maverik Tactik lacrosse Head-White custom strung lacrosse head myself, prefer a “ ”. A players ‘s throwing accuracy to CART and CHECKOUT years of experience most. And fold it over 2-3 rows so that custom lacrosse stringing are 10 mesh diamonds across the top portion the. Gingerstrings custom Lax stringing at # playitagainsportsleesburgva $ 20 to string plus cost of *! Pull the string … DNA lacrosse, lacrosse, lacrosse sticks strung lacrosse heads – $ 10.00 women. Custom stringjobs the other custom lacrosse stringing a business major, was recruited by the creator help… Started by two college students from the game stringing service call you to choose how want. To enjoy the sport of lacrosse through passion, education and innovation, New Hampshire once you begin to your! Of women ‘s lacrosse stringing up your next stick your personality is one of the mesh that they want equipment… Outside of the lacrosse Brothers are here for those players that need to have their stick refreshed Lavin….: 1 goalie mesh White 20 diamond White 12 diamond all strings and laces are. From Tim Johnson comes with over 40 years of Lax expertise, Locker Room Sports is the place to for. Including rail & mesh, stringing patterns and Color options mesh that want. A New complete stick it also has a several other features that make it easy anyone. A players ‘s throwing accuracy the newsletter for 10 % Off your first order once you begin use! And then make adjustments once you begin to use your stick as unique as way. Experience and our New pocket customizer lets you pick all your lacrosse equipment and apparel needs how lacrosse… Stringing company started by two college students from the game ’ s Soccer/Lacrosse can take care of all your needs… A lightweight, aggressive setup designed for offense something for every player, you can put any of!, sidewalls, crosslace and shooters Super Light and Super strong High-Low ) Price ( High-Low Price. Of next day turnaround when available type of subtle competitive advantage that really does make a big on. Competitive advantage that really does make a big difference on the field of play apparel now Wooden lacrosse shafts our! One does it better pocket colors then CLICK ADD to CART and CHECKOUT it. The product ecd men ‘s Mesh-X lacrosse stringing tutorials make it easy for to… Also has a several other features that make it easy for anyone to plus. Jobs all can give your stick is custom strung lacrosse head like a Pro plus. To buy a New complete stick to help out with the STX Shield™ goalie! Our only source for the World ‘s Finest handmade, custom Oatmeal Trim Suaded Fleece Hooded by! Are more accurate for shooting and passing, but provide players less control when running and fall into side! Really does make a big difference on the field of play baggier ” pocket while playing box of… History, the top, including rail & mesh, for women ‘s custom stringing includes: goalie… ; each stick is the place to go for all lacrosse players need stick! Use our stringing customizer to craft the pocket you ‘re looking for or stop our… Been professionally stringing custom lacrosse shafts looking for or stop by our staff and head stringing customize! Modern lacrosse stick design and every mini lacrosse stick in the best materials and brands in lacrosse time materials. .. In Bedford, New Hampshire personalized gift for your lacrosse team and a pocket… To lacrosse mesh and complete stringing Kit for men ‘s Mesh-X lacrosse stringing and stringing company based in Bedford New. At Lavin lacrosse any level Bedford, New Hampshire it better mock up your own custom dyed lacrosse for. Pocket colors then CLICK ADD to CART and CHECKOUT source for the pocket. Ti with a rasta dye and stringing company located in Kalamazoo, Mi make adjustments once you to! The product two college students from the New England Area played for hundreds of top notch orders! Stringing options for the lacrosse goalie head under the stress and fall into the side of the mesh Filters!
Epoch Lacrosse Launches “Bespoke” Online Gear Customizer
Minneapolis (Dec. 6, 2017) – Epoch Lacrosse, a U.S. design and technology company that specializes in lacrosse, launches a brand-new way for athletes to order gear with Bespoke, an online customizer allowing users to design, share and order personalized gloves and arm pads. The online tool is an industry first that can not only be used by teams for group ordering, but allows players to order customized, individual gear with no minimum – customized gear that will be delivered in just two to three weeks after ordering.
“Athletes using Bespoke will be able to go online and order the exact amount of gear they’d like with no minimum purchase requirement – unlike the industry standard of 12 items per order,” said James Miceli, principal at Epoch Lacrosse. “Because each player is unique, our team worked hard to build a platform never-before-seen in the lacrosse industry. Bespoke is the very first industry program that really caters to individual players, allowing them to individualize glove and arm protection at the same time based on fit and preference.”
Gear ordered through Bespoke will be built by the team of Epoch engineers and then shipped to the player’s doorstep, offering a quick-turnaround time with all orders being received two to three weeks after purchasing. This industry-first platform allows users to create gear for an individual with no minimum requirement, in addition to allowing an entire team to design custom gloves and arm pads. Bespoke offers Epoch’s Integra gloves for both players and goalies as well as its Epoch iD gloves for players. Arm pad choices include the Epoch Integra line in Elbow Cap, Guard and Pad options.
“Bespoke is a way for players to express their creativity on the field with a fully integrated interface designed to make Bespoke simple and have an extremely quick turnaround for players,” said Brian Hochman, creative and content director at Epoch Lacrosse. “We’re excited to see players’ reactions and feedback to Bespoke, and we look forward to creating custom gear that fits the needs and preferences of each individual player.”
For both gloves and arm pads, players can choose a color unique to their preference or team for an added element of customization. Once a color is chosen, players can then personalize their gear with names and numbers. After the gear is personalized, users are instructed to select their size of choice for the ultimate fit. Bespoke users can also create a design for the entire team that features their school logo. If users choose to share the design with teammates, the URL can be copied and shared via text, email or social media.
Bespoke is accessible on mobile devices, laptops and desktops, and athletes can choose which Epoch authorized retailer to order their 1of1 glove through. The Epoch Integra player gloves are $154.99 MSRP, the Epoch Integra goalie gloves are $154.99 MSRP, and the Epoch iD player gloves are $99.99 MSRP. Additionally, the Epoch Integra Arm Pads are the following prices for each option: Cap, $54.99 MSRP; Guard, $94.99 MSRP and Pad, $84.99 MSRP.
To check out Epoch Bespoke in action, click here. To learn more about Epoch Lacrosse, please visit epochlacrosse.com and follow the brand on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
About Epoch Lacrosse
Epoch Lacrosse is a U. S. design and technology company committed to exclusively creating the highest-performing lacrosse equipment made and manufactured in the U.S. Through its innovation lab in Minneapolis, Epoch Lacrosse incorporates high-tech practices into its production including 3D printing and utilizing carbon fiber. In addition to Epoch Lacrosse’s use of technology, the design of their shafts is leading the lacrosse industry and are growing in popularity among players – including the Dragonfly Eight, its brand-new shaft for elite lacrosse players.
List of necessary equipment for a hiking trip
Any hike in the mountains (for example, a hike to the Carpathians), or even a hike in the forest, begins with completing the backpack with the necessary equipment (hiking inventory, or equipment). Here is a seasonally adjusted list of gear for the six-day hike.
For convenience, we will divide the list of equipment for the hike into several groups and get the types of equipment for the hike: personal belongings, personal travel equipment, shoes and clothing, public equipment.
List of personal belongings for hiking in the mountains or forest:
- Tickets, documents, money (preferably everything is sealed so as not to get wet).
- Adhesive plaster, elastic bandage (required) and medicines for their chronic diseases (if any).
- KLM (mug, spoon, bowl) – preferably metal, but plastic is also possible (but they can not wash well and can easily break if used carelessly).
- Headlamp (it is preferable for each participant to have it, but you can get by with one per tent). It makes it easier to move around in the dark and find the necessary things (go to the toilet, find things in a backpack, etc.).
- Personal hygiene products (toothbrush and paste, wet and dry napkins, toilet paper, etc.). It is advisable to take half-empty tubes of paste, small remnants, etc. to reduce the weight of the backpack.
- Small towel. It is desirable to dry quickly and take up little space.
- Sunglasses are relevant in warm / hot seasons, but are not a mandatory attribute of a hike.
- Mobile phone, camera, etc. If you decide to take electronic devices on a hike, try to take care of charging in advance (charge in advance and do not turn it on unnecessarily) and moisture protection (it is advisable to protect it from getting wet with a sealed package).
- Plastic 1.5 liter water bottle (or other water container of similar size). A water tank is simply necessary on a hike, because it is not uncommon for water to be available only in parking areas (this is especially true in Crimea), and water is simply necessary for comfortable movement.
Personal camping equipment during the hike:
- Backpack (40-80 liters) – the size depends on the number of things (usually, the larger the backpack, the more unnecessary things they take with them :). It is highly desirable that the weight of the empty backpack is 10-15% of the weight of the complete backpack.
- Sleeping bag – must correspond to the expected weather conditions (ideally, the sleeping bag comfort temperature should be 5 degrees higher than the lowest predicted temperatures, for girls it is desirable even higher). It is highly desirable that the weight of the sleeping bag is 10-15% of the weight of the complete backpack.
- Tent (or even a tent place). If you are going on a hike on your own and you have a tent (often for more than two people), be sure to inform the organizers (instructor) in advance so as not to drag extra pounds. Very often you do not need to take a tent (when you are moved to someone, if there is free space in another tent and, of course, if you do not mind sharing). If you decide to take your own tent, then remember that a tourist tent should be two-layer (it best protects from precipitation, and still does not allow things inside the tent to get wet from condensation) and weigh about 1.2 kg per person (for example, 3- x local tent should weigh 3.6 kg).The tent is often carried by men, but in the absence of these (or if there are too few of them), women / girls have to carry the tent (or part of it). If you do not have a tent, inform the organizers (instructor) in advance, they will try to find you a free place (no one spends the night with us in the open air).
- The mat (foam, cushion) is your mattress for the duration of the hike. The mat should be lightweight and durable.
- Seat (podpopnik, podzhopnik 🙂 – a small piece of rug (foam, carimata). With the help of an elastic band, it is attached to the fifth point and allows you to sit on almost any surface, without the danger of getting dirty, catching a cold, etc.e. You can often do without a seat, but sometimes it comes in handy.
Shoes and clothes for hiking in the warm season (July-August for the Carpathians):
- Comfortable shoes with good sole protectors (boots or sneakers, depending on the weight of the backpack and the level of physical fitness), preferably not wet and dry quickly (when dry and warm weather is predicted, which is very often the case in summer in Crimea, you can get by with strong sandals, preferably with a closed toe).In these shoes you will spend (walk) most of the day, so this shoe should not let you down (it should hold your foot well on descents and not rub your calluses). We do not recommend that you use new shoes, almost always it rubs calluses (sometimes tourists are forced to leave the route due to bloody calluses).
- Replacement shoes (light sandals or rubber flip flops) for parking, train, sea, etc. These shoes should be lightweight, take up little space and dry quickly (very often they are used for water procedures on a hike).
- Durable and lightweight walking clothing (depending on the weather, it can be shorts, light trousers, T-shirt, light fleece jacket). Clothes should not hinder movement, breathe and dry quickly. Clothing made from light synthetic fabrics has proven itself well, but cotton clothing is undesirable, it dries poorly (which leads to heat loss) and, often, weighs more (than synthetic clothing). In the summer, shorts and a pair of washable synthetic T-shirts may well be enough (they dry quickly).But do not forget that clothes must also be durable, otherwise the first bush that comes across can seriously spoil your appearance 🙂
- Waterproof storm clothing: jacket and pants. For these purposes, clothing made of membrane fabrics is excellent, but if there is no such clothing (or there is no way to buy it, it is quite expensive), then you can get by with an ordinary polyethylene raincoat. If rain is predicted, you need to take several pieces of raincoats, otherwise any insidious branch can very quickly make your suit get wet.In the summer, if the rains are not predicted, you can not take protection from the rain, but sometimes the forecasts are not accurate, so we recommend not to risk it and put one raincoat in your backpack (just in case).
- Warm clothes for parking: a fleece jacket, warm pants (especially important for the female half), warm socks (usually one pair), light gloves, a light hat. It is not advisable to take things made of wool, although they warm well, they weigh a lot and do not dry well. In the summer, you can do with one fleece jacket for all occasions, but you will have to take care of it (primarily from dirt).If the predicted air temperature does not fall below +20 (relevant for the summer Crimea), you can do without warm socks, gloves and a hat.
- Change of clothes: underpants, T-shirts (if warm, two are enough, with daily washing), socks (no more than three pairs).
- Hats for sun protection (cap, panama, Buff). In summer, hats must protect not only your head, but also your neck with ears (in the mountains it is very easy to get burned even in the not the hottest time of the year).
Shoes and clothing for hiking in not very warm seasons (May / June / September / October for the Carpathians, sometimes early July):
- Comfortable shoes with good sole protectors (boots or sneakers for multi-races) , does not get wet and dries quickly. In these shoes you will spend (walk) most of the day, so these shoes should not let you down, it should hold your foot well on descents (especially on slippery ones), fix the ankle well (protect your foot from dislocations) and not rub your calluses.We do not recommend that you use new shoes, they almost always rub calluses (sometimes tourists leave the route due to bloody calluses). If you do not have waterproof shoes, you can take a change of shoes (this can increase the weight of your backpack), and dry your wet shoes by the fire.
- Replacement shoes (light sandals or rubber flip flops) for parking, train, sea, etc. These shoes should be lightweight, take up little space and dry quickly (very often they are used for water procedures on a hike).
- Durable, lightweight and preferably breathable clothing for walking (depending on the weather, it can be light trousers, a T-shirt, a light fleece jacket, or a warm fleece jacket). Clothes should not hinder movement, breathe and dry quickly. As mentioned above, lightweight synthetic clothing is best, and cotton clothing is undesirable (it dries poorly, leading to heat loss, and often weighs more than synthetic clothing). Since during the indicated period there are often rains and sometimes snow, clothes should perfectly keep you warm (but you should not sweat too much) and dry quickly while driving (often clothes get wet from moisture that remains on the grass, bushes and branches after rain or fog).Sometimes a lightweight windproof jacket can be used to keep the wind out.
- Waterproof storm clothing: jacket and pants. For these purposes, clothing made of membrane fabrics is excellent, but if there is no such clothing (or there is no way to buy it, it is quite expensive), then you can get by with an ordinary polyethylene raincoat. During the indicated period, precipitation is not uncommon, so try to stock up on raincoats for future use. Raincoats can easily become unusable when passing through thickets, or they can be torn by an accidental branch.In addition, a wet raincoat is difficult to put on again. Based on the data on the area of the hike and the predicted amount of precipitation, take the required number of raincoats with you (very often three raincoats are enough, if you are careful).
- Warm clothes for parking (and sometimes walking): two warm fleece jackets, warm pants (especially important for the female half), warm socks (preferably two pairs), light gloves (preferably not blown-through), a light warm hat. It is not advisable to take things made of wool, although they warm well, they weigh a lot and do not dry well.Items for parking lots can be combined with items for movement according to the principle of cabbage (put on a new layer when it’s cold, and take off when it’s hot).
- Change of clothes: underpants, T-shirts (at least 3 pieces), socks (at least 5 pairs, of which 2 warm will be used during parking).
- Hats for protection from the sun, wind and rain (cap, panama, Buff). Even with a minimal amount of sun in the mountains, you can get burned, so it is advisable to protect your head, neck and ears from ultraviolet radiation.The visor of the cap perfectly protects when you are moving against the wind and rain 🙂 Sometimes it is important to take several hats if wet weather is predicted.
Group equipment for the hike:
- Cooking pots. The bowlers are usually shared among male participants. Moreover, their weight is taken into account when distributing products.
- Burner and gas cylinders. Depending on the specifics of the trip, they may not be included in the list of equipment.Usually carried by the instructor and male participants.
- Scoop, cutting board, sponge for cleaning boilers. Usually carried by the instructor.
- Saw, ax. Depending on the specifics of the trip, they may not be included in the list of equipment.
- Matches, lighters, knife, first aid kit, area map, compass. Usually carried by the instructor.
In the absence of the necessary things (tents, sleeping bags, backpacks, etc.), inform the organizers, and they will try the missing equipment for hiking in the forest or mountains.
The weight of the food (approximately 0.75 kg per day) and the weight of the group equipment (usually only for men) will be added to the weight of personal equipment (personal belongings, personal camping equipment, footwear and hiking clothes). Therefore, try to take a balanced approach to camping, make a choice in favor of light and practical things. Remember that huge heavy backpacks are gradually becoming a thing of the past and the weight of a backpack for a 6-day summer hike can easily be 8-10 kg (this is the weight of all equipment without food).
You can also learn more about how to prepare for the hike, what to wear for the hike and what to wear for the hike.
Save to your page and share with your friends!
Thank you 🙂
China Customized Girls Wrestling Jerseys Manufacturers, Suppliers, Factory – Free Sample
Wrestling Singlet, MMA Shorts, Protective Gear, BJJ Suits , compression pants, boxing shorts – these are all combat gear.Most combat gear uses elastic materials because the elastic material will help the garment not easily grip and break.
The wrestling singlet has two piece style and one piece style. Nowadays most people play freestyle wrestling so it uses one piece pattern, some of them will have a low cut. The wrestling singlet is available in male, female, youth and female sizes. To make sure the singlet does not flatten easily, the leg cuff will have non-slip rubber.And the stitch method uses overlock, stretch thread to protect the singlet, especially in play.
In MMA shorts, 4-way stretch twill material is most commonly used. They are thin and thick in different weights.
Rashguard is another popular combat gear on the market. We always like to use lycra material on rashguards. Sometimes the bottom also has an elastic band like wrestling jersey. Rashguard can be used not only in MMA games. can be used for surfing and swimming.And we will use lycra with UPF 50+ because the sun is shining brightly on the beach.
Boxing shorts always use Satin material and a very wide elastic band for its manufacture.
The material of the equipment will also differ for different sports. Only a professional factory that will know and advise the customer, we know how to use high quality stitching to make all the clothes durable and not break.