(Spoilers Dunk&Egg) Dragons are ‘fire made flesh’, so are White Walkers ‘ice made flesh’ ? : asoiaf
I think a lot of ASOIAF is about dualities; and an extremely obvious one is between Ice and Fire. Fire is personified in the material world by Dragons, and I think the WW fill a similar role on the ice side.
Ice and Fire are both highly destructive forces, but they destroy by very different means. Ice preserves while Fire consumes. White Walkers preserve dead bodies by turning them into wights. The WW weapons are so cold they shatter normal weapons on impact (the weapons preserve themselves through cold). Dragons destroy everything in their path by burning the s*** out of everything.
Dragons can be controlled though, but thus far only by some Targaryens. So this leads me to my question, if WW are the opposite side of the same coin as dragons, who is it that can control the WW?
(Tinfoil Time) I think if there is it will be Bran. Bloodraven seems like he is grooming Bran to be his successor as the sort of leader/head greenseer of the CotF, who I don’t think are as benevolent as they seem. Bran is in the land of Ice, and is learning how to control very old, Northern Magic. I can easily see the WW spawning form this same magic, and Bran somehow realizing he can see WW and communicate with them, much the way Dany innately knows she can communicate with her dragons.
I also think there are quite a few parallels between the Starks and Targaryens which supports that it would be a stark who could control the WW like Dany can control the Dragons. Stark and Targ are both former prominent houses betrayed by the Lannisters, who are now scattered across multiple continents, but who still have pockets of powerful people loyal and various family members hiding out/gaining skills until it’s time for them to reclaim their former glory. I feel like this could be a whole separate post just about Targs and Starks, so I’ll leave this alone for the time being because I really should get back to work.
My theory is not entirely fleshed out, but when I thought about the parallel between WW and dragons, the rest seemed to me to flow rather logically. Please add your thoughts I’d love to hear them! My apologies if this has been discussed here before, I haven’t seen it.
Effect of ice stunning versus electronarcosis on stress response and flesh quality of rainbow trouthttps://doi.org/10.1016/j.aquaculture.2021.736586Get rights and content
We compared ice and electronarcosis as stunning methods in rainbow trout.
Stunning by immersion in ice water is more stressful for fish than electronarcosis.
Electronarcosis produces immediate loss of consciousness and better flesh quality.
Electronarcosis with 400 mA seems to produce a lower stress response than 200 mA.
In recent years, concerns about fish welfare have increased in aquaculture, most pointedly regarding the slaughter process. Immersion in ice water (live chilling) is still commonly used as a stunning method in salmonids, but can have negative effects on the stress response and flesh quality. A valid alternative is electronarcosis, but the specific details of the intensity and frequency of the current applied depend on the species and size, and little is known about how that may affect fish welfare or product quality. In this study, adult rainbow trout (294 ± 8.44 g average weight) were subjected to three different stunning methods before slaughter: immersion in ice water and electronarcosis at two different current intensities (200 or 400 mA). Electronarcosis caused fish to lose consciousness faster than those live chilled. Plasma concentration of cortisol was lower in fish stunned with 400 mA (400 mA: 5.2 ± 0.67 vs. Ice: 9.1 ± 0.90; 200 mA: 9.3 ± 1.20 ng/ml). Creatine-phosphokinase enzyme levels were higher in ice stunned fish compared to electronarcosis (Ice: 168 ± 2.32 vs. 200 mA: 114 ± 0.89; 400 mA: 104 ± 0.62 U/l). Regarding flesh quality, initial muscle pH was lower in fish stunned by ice immersion than by electronarcosis (Ice: 6.49 ± 0.034 vs. 200 mA: 6.76 ± 0.050; 400 mA: 6.61 ± 0.04), presenting also an earlier onset of rigor mortis. Fish stunned with 400 mA electronarcosis also presented higher levels of muscle glycogen than those stunned with ice water (0.181 ± 0.029 vs. 0.101 ± 0.013 mg/g). In conclusion, electronarcosis is a stunning method that can produce an immediate loss of consciousness in rainbow trout, reducing stress response before slaughter and improving flesh quality (with higher benefits using a current intensity of 400 mA), in contrast to immersion in ice water.
Recommended articlesCiting articles (0)View full text
© 2021 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
Better Vampires – Vampire Abilities
– 100% Resistance to Poison and Disease – Illusion Spells are 25% more powerful (this is not the same as Illusion skill … this adds a 25% bonus) – 10% harder to detect while sneaking (this is not the same as Sneak skill … this adds a 10% bonus)
– Vampires can survive indefinitely under water
– Vampire strength increases your carrying capacity (20-100 depending on level)
– Rank Progression – Vampire agility increases your jump height with each rank
(Requires SKSE; 100-250 jump height; this bonus is disabled in direct light – you can change this by disabling sun penalties in the customization menu. You can also customize the light level threshold which determines if you are in shadows or not).
– Rank Progression – Decreased falling damage; your body grows stronger with every rank you attain.
(20 yd. to 45 yd. with no damage whatsoever).
– Rank Progression – Sidestep Reflexes; your body grows more dextrous with every rank you attain.
(time will seem to slow down sometimes when an enemy is power attacking; chance depends upon rank). If you choose to have light penalties, this ability will be disabled when in direct light during the day. You can also customize the light level threshold which determines if you are in shadows or not.
– Rank Progression – Sun Resilience allows a highly ranked vampire to regen health and stamina very slowly even while in direct sunlight.
Regen rate depends upon your rank and your satiation stage. Only Master and Nightlord ranks can regen slowly if in direct sunlight. You can customize the light level threshold which determines if you are in shadows or not. The amount of regen, 1-10 %, depends on your satiation; weaker stages have very little regen compared to you at the height of your power.
– Rank Progression – Amaranth allows the highest ranked vampires to feed on their own kind.
Once you reach Nightlord Vampire rank, you will be able to feed on other vampires (not with Seduction or Fear’s Embrace though) and occasionally absorb some of their skills in the process. You will be unable to feed on those you have turned into Vampires.
World’s Strangest Ice Cream | Travel + LeisureThe Japanese are known for their adventurous taste buds, but when it comes to ice cream, even they have their limits.
“Some years ago we tried selling Chunky Monkey in Japan,” says Ben & Jerry’s “flavor guru” Peter Lind. “But people there weren’t excited about it, because it turned out they didn’t want to ‘eat monkeys.’” (No matter that the ice cream merely contains bananas, chocolate, and walnuts.)
And yet, one man’s monkey is another man’s horseflesh. When we looked around the globe to see how ice cream varies in different countries, we found some funky—and sometimes frightening—flavors, like stinky durian fruit in Taiwan and a faux Viagra in Venezuela. The most shocking one, though, is no better—but perhaps no worse—than the thought of a real-life Monkeys ‘n’ Cream: raw horseflesh, which can be found in at least one ice cream shop in—yes, Tokyo.
No one culture can completely claim ice cream as its own—ice cream historians debate where it was even born. Roman emperor Nero supposedly had his slaves bring snow down from the mountains so that he could have it topped with fruit and honey. A king during China’s seventh-century Tang dynasty liked a version that was mixed with milk. And when explorer Marco Polo came back from China in the 13th century, legend has it that he brought back a sherbet-like concoction.
Today, Americans and Australians eat the most ice cream of anyone in the world, according to market research firm Euromonitor, but almost every country enjoys it—and the cultural interpretations vary according to palates. As you travel into Eastern cultures, for instance, the ice cream tends to be less sweet. “Here we gravitate toward candy and cookies in our ice cream, but other countries gravitate toward fruits, tea, or spices,” says Stan Frankenthaler, the director of culinary development for Baskin-Robbins, which has shops in more than 35 countries. Its 31 flavors change as you travel: a saffron ice cream has been a big hit in the Middle East, while a chocolate-peanut-butter combo has been a dud almost everywhere but the U.S.
Lind, from Ben & Jerry’s, agrees that anything with peanuts or peanut butter underwhelms ice cream fans in other countries—especially in Europe, where hazelnuts are the utility player of nuts. This summer, his company is sponsoring a global contest, called Do the World a Flavor, where people can suggest new, locally inspired flavors. “We’re looking for flavors that will appeal to all of these countries, and it’s surprising how few flavors are really popular everywhere,” Lind says. In Scandinavia, fans have suggested one of their favorites: salty licorice, which adds the faint but horrifying aroma of ammonia to an otherwise unsuspecting scoop of vanilla.
Other flavors sound tempting but don’t always live up to the hype, at least to an American palate. In part of Europe, for instance, floral-based ice cream like lavender or rose is very popular, but Lind says it’s a hard sell here at home. “We made a rose ice cream, using Indian rose water,” he recalls, “and we took it to our scoop shop to have customers sample it.” It was a onetime deal. “One person who tried it said, ‘This tastes like my grandmother’s armpit.’”
12 Strange-But-Real Ice Cream Flavors
I scream, you scream, we all scream for … horse flesh ice cream? Okay, so maybe “we all” don’t. But some people do. A lot of people, in fact. Lobster, foie gras, and ghost pepper, too. Next time you’re craving an ice-cold cone, why not step out of your vanilla/chocolate comfort zone to try one of these 12 strange-but-real ice cream flavors.
1. Horse Flesh
There are two dozen attractions within Tokyo’s indoor amusement park, Namja Town, but it would be easy to spend all of your time there pondering the many out-there flavors at Ice Cream City, where Raw Horse Flesh, Cow Tongue, Salt, Yakisoba, Octopus, and Squid are among the flavors that have tickled (or strangled) visitors’ taste buds.
2. Pickled Mango
As one of the country’s most decorated ice cream makers, Jeni Britton Bauer—proprietor of Ohio-based Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams—is constantly pushing the boundaries of unique treats, as evidenced by her lineup of limited edition flavors, including last summer’s Pickled Mango (a cream cheese-based ice cream with a slightly spicy mango sauce made of white balsamic vinegar, white pepper, allspice, and clove) and this year’s Goat Cheese With Red Cherries.
3. Corn on the Cob
A post shared by Max and Mina’s (@maxandminas) on
Since opening Max & Mina’s in Queens, New York in 1998, brothers/owners Bruce and Mark Becker have created more than 5000 one-of-a-kind ice cream flavors, many of them adapted from their grandfather’s original recipes. Daily flavor experiments mean that the menu is ever-changing, but Corn on the Cob (a summer favorite), Horseradish, Garlic, Pizza, Lox, and Jalapeño have all made the lineup.
4. Foie Gras
New York City’s OddFellows takes the “odd” in its name seriously, and has become synonymous with experimental flavors. Since opening their doors in 2013, they’ve concocted more than 300 different kinds of the cold stuff—including a Foie Gras varietal.
5. Pear and Blue Cheese
“Salty-sweet” is the preferred palette at Portland, Oregon-based Salt & Straw, where sugar and spice blend together nicely with flavors like Strawberry Honey Balsamic Strawberry With Cracked Pepper and Pear With Blue Cheese, a well-balanced mix of sweet Oregon Trail Bartlett Pears mixed with crumbles of Rogue Creamery’s award-winning Crater Lake Blue Cheese. Yum?
6. Ghost Pepper
A post shared by Food Republic (@foodrepublic) on
“Traditional” isn’t the word you’d choose to describe any of the 100 ice cream varieties at The Ice Cream Store in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. They don’t have vanilla, they have African Vanilla or Madagascar Vanilla Bean. But things only get wilder from there, and the shop’s proprietors clearly have a penchant for the spicy stuff. In addition to their Devil’s Breath Carolina Reaper Pepper Ice Cream—a bright red vanilla ice cream mixed with cinnamon and a Carolina Reaper pepper mash—there’s also the classic Ghost Pepper Ice Cream, which was featured in a
7. Bourbon and Corn Flake
You never know exactly which flavors will appear as part of the daily-changing lineup at San Francisco’s Humphry Slocombe, but they always make room for the signature Secret Breakfast. Made with bourbon and Corn Flakes, you’d better get there early if you want to try it; it sells out quickly and on a daily basis.
8. Fig and Fresh Brown Turkey
The sweet-toothed scientists at New York City’s Il Laboratorio del Gelato have never met a flavor they didn’t like—or want to turn into an ice cream. How else would one explain the popularity of their Fig & Fresh Brown Turkey gelato, a popular selection among the hundreds flavors they have created thus far. (Beet and Cucumber are just two of their other fascinating flavors.)
Don’t let the “chocolate” in the title fool you: Ben & Bill’s Chocolate Emporium in Bar Harbor, Maine makes the most of The Pine Tree State’s most famous delicacy with its signature Lobster Ice Cream, a butter ice cream-based treat with fresh (again buttered) lobster folded into each bite.
10. Creole Tomato
The philosophy at New Orleans’ Creole Creamery is simple: “Eat ice cream. Be happy.” What’s not as easy is choosing from among their dozens of rotating ice creams, sorbets, sherbets and ices. But only the most daring of diners might want to swap out a sweet indulgence for something that sounds more like a salad, as it the case with the Creole Tomato.
11. Eskimo Ice Cream
If you happen to find yourself in an ice cream shop in Juneau, remember this: Eskimo ice cream—also known as Akutag—is not the same thing as an Eskimo Pie, that chocolate-covered ice cream bar you’ll find in just about any grocery store. Though the statewide delicacy has usually got enough fresh berries mixed in to satisfy one’s sweet tooth, its base is actually animal fat (reindeer, caribou, possibly even whale).
Big Gay Ice Cream started out as an experimental ice cream truck and morphed into one of New York City’s most swoon-worthy ice cream shops, where the toppings make for an inimitable indulgence. One of their most unique culinary inventions? A Cheetos-inspired cone, where vanilla and cheese ice cream is dipped in Cheetos dust.
What is “freezer burn?” | Library of Congress
The outcome of frozen food losing its moisture as a result of poor wrapping.Ask the man who repairs one, and he’ll tell you to turn the freeze control back to normal after quick-freezing ice-cubes or ice cream. United States Office for Emergency Management, 1942. Prints and Photographs Division, Library of Congress.
Have you ever wondered what happened to a steak in the freezer that looks discolored and parched? It is covered in frost and there are dry spots on the meat tissue. It looked fine when you froze it a few months ago. What caused this transformation?
When food is frozen as a method of preservation, thousands and thousands of water molecules within the steak form ice crystals. These water molecules prefer the most hospitable environment- the coldest place in your freezer. The molecules migrate from the steak to the coldest place they can find, which is often the side of your freezer. The loss of these water molecules causes the steak to become dehydrated. The end result is freezer burn.
So why did this happen?
- Most likely, your food was not tightly wrapped enabling water molecules to escape and seek a better location.
- Also, freezer burn is likely to occur for items stored in the freezer too long. There is a limit to how long items should be stored in the freezer. Sooner or later the water molecules will find their way out of the frozen food to a colder place in your freezer. (See Refrigerator & Freezer Storage Chart listed in Web resources)
- The temperature of your freezer may have been above 0 degrees F. Freezer burn will set in from fluctuating temperatures above 0 degrees F.
Food that has freezer burn is safe to eat, but you may find the texture and taste not to your liking. Listed below are Web sites that provide freezing tips so that your frozen food will be in first-rate condition to serve to your friends and family.Wrapping up cuts of meat which will be put in freezing room, cold storage lockers. Casselton, North Dakota. Prints and Photographs Division, Library of Congress.
Published: 11/19/2019. Author: Science Reference Section, Library of Congress
- Frozen food technology. Edited by C.P. Mallett. London, Blackie Academic & Professional, 1993. 339 p.
- Milius, Susan. Preventing freezer burn. Rodale’s organic gardening, v. 33, July 1986: 72-75.
- Quality in frozen food.. Edited by Marilyn C. Erickson and Yen-Con Hung. New York, Chapman and Hall, c1997. 484 p.
Rahman, M. Shafiur. Food preservation by freezing. In
- Wolke, Robert L. Burn, baby, freeze! In What Einstein told his cook. New York, W. W. Norton and Co., c2002: p. 211-213.
Ice vs Heat For Injuries
- What Ice Does to the Body
- When Ice Is the Answer
- When You Should Not Use Ice
- What Heat Does to the Body
- When Heat Is the Answer
- When You Should Not Use Heat
- When to Use Both Ice and Heat
- How to Use Ice
- How to Use Heat
- Pros and Cons of Ice
- Pros and Cons of Heat
- Contact OrthoBethesda
The human body is an incredible thing, but when you become injured, you may feel like your body is working against you. Whether you’re a full-time athlete, an office worker or a senior enjoying your retirement, injuries are an inevitable part of life. The good news is that, while you may feel like your body is causing you problems, it’s working hard to overcome the injury. That said, there are some ways you can help it along. In some cases, our bodies become overzealous about healing an injury, which can cause excessive swelling and pain.
So, how can you help an injury heal, all while keeping pain and inflammation down? Conventional wisdom says ice and heat can help accomplish these goals, but you may be asking yourself, “Should I use ice or heat for pain?” The answer depends on a few different factors, such as when you got injured, what type of pain you’re experiencing and more. In this post, we’ll talk about ice and heat, looking at how these two different types of therapy affect your body, when to use them and how to use them. We’ll finish with a pros and cons list for each method.
Whether you’ve experienced an injury or you want to prepare for the future, keep reading to learn more about the best ways to use ice and heat to treat pain and injuries.
What Ice Does to the Body
Before we look at when ice is the right way to treat an injury, it’s helpful to understand what ice does to your body. In short, ice can help reduce:
- Blood flow/bruising
- Muscle spasms
When you get injured, it’s natural for the site of the injury to become inflamed. Inflammation, which involves swelling of the tissue and blood vessels, is not necessarily a bad thing. It’s a natural part of healing and allows immune cells to better access the injured area. Though inflammation can be positive, to an extent, it can also get out of hand and cause debilitating swelling and pain. Ice reduces swelling and inflammation.
We’ll talk more about the potential adverse effects of ice in the pros and cons section, but it’s worth mentioning here that ice causes muscles to tighten, which may not always be what you want. If applied for too long, ice can also cause serious issues like frostbite.
When Ice Is the Answer
So, is it better to ice or heat an injury? In this section, let’s focus on times when it’s better to use ice.
- Acute injuries: In general, ice is best for acute injuries, which are injuries that affect a specific area on the body. An example of an acute injury is an ankle sprain, which will cause your ankle to become swollen and bruised, but shouldn’t directly affect other parts of your body.
- Recent injuries: Another clue that ice is best is if the injury happened relatively recently. Swelling tends to be the most extreme when you first become injured, especially within the first 48 hours.
- Overuse injuries: Athletes sometimes use ice to treat chronic inflammation in specific areas, such as a joint or muscle, from overuse. In these cases, you should only apply ice after and never before activity. If you have chronic conditions, don’t treat them with ice outside a doctor’s supervision.
Sometimes, an injury is unmistakable. You may feel your muscle tear, hear a pop in a joint or feel a sharp pain that indicates you’ve hurt yourself. When this happens, it’s usually smart to start icing right away. We’ll talk about how to do that later in this post. Even if you can’t pinpoint the moment of injury, if you just engaged in physical activity and now a specific area on your body is throbbing, you should operate under the assumption that you injured yourself and start icing the painful area.
When You Should Not Use Ice
Another way to answer the question of ice vs. heat for pain is to look at times when you definitely should not use ice. In some of these cases, as we’ll see soon, heat is a much better choice. In other cases, you may need to refrain from any self-treatment. Here are a few instances when you should not apply ice to your body.
- If you have poor circulation: If you have a medical issue that limits your ability to feel sensations on your skin, such as diabetes, vasculitis or Raynaud disease, you should avoid ice or use it with extreme caution. That is because ice will damage your skin if you leave it on for too long, and this is all too easy to do when you can’t feel adequately.
- Before physical activity: If you are about to exercise, you should not use ice. For example, if your calf is hurting and you want to go for a run, you may be tempted to ice to get the swelling down and then hit the trail. That is a bad idea, because ice will cause the muscle to contract. You could cause further injury by icing and then exercising the muscle.
- On a tight muscle: If you’re in discomfort because your muscle is tight, icing is not the answer. Icing the muscle will cause it to contract even more. For example, if your neck or back feels tight or stiff, heat is a much better option for relaxing the muscles. Icing the area will likely do more harm than good.
- On an open wound: If your injury isn’t just internal but is also external, you should think twice before you apply ice. You shouldn’t place ice on an open wound or on skin that is burned or blistered. If your skin is compromised in any way, ask a doctor before you apply ice. If the doctor approves it, take special care to keep a barrier of some kind between the ice and your healing skin.
- If you have cold hypersensitivity: If you’re hypersensitive to cold, you should refrain from using ice. An example of cold hypersensitivity is cold-induced urticaria, which causes a person to break out in hives if exposed to cold. If you are hypersensitive to cold, it doesn’t mean you should automatically opt for heat instead. Read our sections on using heat to see if it’s the right solution.
What Heat Does to the Body
In many ways, heat has the opposite effect of ice. Whereas ice causes muscles to tighten and restricts blood flow, heat:
- Increases blood flow
- Relaxes muscles
- Heals damaged tissue
- Soothes aches
Many things can cause your muscles to become stiff and painful. For example, you may experience lower back pain after a day of moving heavy objects. Working or studying in a seated position can lead to neck pain. Whatever the cause, applying heat to the tight or achy area should have a soothing effect and cause the muscle to loosen.
When Heat Is the Answer
Seeing as ice and heat have such different effects on the body, it’s no wonder the two remedies are not interchangeable. So, when is heat the right choice for an injury? Here are some instances when heat is the best choice.
- Old injuries: Whereas ice is best to soothe new injuries, heat is typically best for nagging injuries that are still causing you pain. For example, if you pulled a muscle in your shoulder last month and you’re experiencing lingering discomfort, applying heat could help.
- Soreness or aches: In general, if you would describe your pain as soreness or an achy feeling rather than a throbbing or sharp pain, heat is an excellent option to bring you some relief. For example, arthritis patients may experience ongoing aches in their joints.
- Chronic muscle pain: If you have ongoing pain in a muscle, it’s likely because the muscle is tight and stiff. In these cases, heat may help relax the muscle. For example, if your job causes you to experience chronic pain in your lower back, you can treat it with heat.
- Overuse injuries: Overuse injuries are one instance both ice and heat have in common. However, you should use heat to treat an overuse injury before you plan to use the affected area. Then, use ice after the activity.
In general, heat is a better option for more minor aches and pains, as opposed to serious injuries. So, if you’re wondering, “Should I ice or heat an injury?” the answer is most likely ice. However, heat therapy is typically the best option if you’re not sure what’s causing your pain and it’s more of a general ache. As always, if you don’t know what to do, consult a doctor to learn more about the source of your pain and how you should treat it.
When You Should Not Use Heat
We just looked at some instances where heat is an effective form of treatment, but there are other times when heat therapy can do more harm than good. Let’s take a look at some instances when you should not use heat.
- On a fresh injury: If you just recently experienced the injury, don’t apply heat. Heat can cause swelling to intensify instead of going down. Ice is a much better choice for new, acute injuries.
- After physical activity: Heat can loosen up muscles before physical activity, but it’s never a good idea right after a workout. If you just exercised, and you’re experiencing pain, you may want to ice the affected area.
- On an open wound: This one goes for both ice and heat. If you have a cut, burn or another type of open wound on the skin, don’t apply heat to it. Ask a doctor how you should proceed and cautiously follow their instructions.
- If you get overheated: If you have an elevated body temperature due to a high fever or heat stress of some kind, you should not apply heat to any part of your body. When your body is already hot, adding more heat will not help.
- If you are pregnant: If you are pregnant, you can use heat to treat muscle aches in your back or other areas, but you should never apply heat directly to your abdomen. You should also refrain from full-body heat therapy, such as a sauna.
When to Use Both Ice and Heat
In some cases, ice and heat can work together to help relieve pain. Alternating ice and heat is called contrasting therapy, and it’s especially common for arthritis patients. Ice helps reduce swelling and acute pain, and heat helps soothe stiff joints. If you have arthritis, you should work with your doctor to develop a treatment plan to manage your discomfort.
Ice and heat can both come in handy for treating an acute injury, but you should use them at different stages. You can use ice initially to reduce swelling and then, once the injury has mostly healed, use heat to soothe any remaining feelings of soreness. For example, one-third of people who sprain an ankle experience residual symptoms even after the injury has healed. If the symptom is swelling, ice is still best, but if it’s a dull ache or stiffness, heat can help bring some relief.
If you have an overuse injury, which is common for athletes, both ice and heat can help you manage the pain and keep the injury from worsening. In the case of overuse, apply heat to the injury before your physical activity, then use ice on the area after the physical activity.
How to Use Ice
Now that you know when to use ice, let’s talk about how you should use it. Ice therapy can come in the form of an ice massage, ice baths or coolant sprays, but the most common form is an ice pack. Because people most often use ice to treat acute injuries, an ice pack is typically all you need to get the job done. You can make an ice pack by filling a bag with ice, or you can purchase reusable ice packs from the store.
Let’s look at a few essential do’s and don’ts when it comes to ice therapy.
- Wrap your ice pack in a towel or cloth to avoid direct contact with skin.
- Move your ice pack around every couple of minutes to avoid frostbite.
- Ice an injury multiple times a day.
- Use a flexible ice pack to wrap around ankles, shoulders or other rounded areas.
- Elevate the injured body part while you ice it.
- Allow ice to come into direct contact with skin.
- Leave ice on for longer than 20 or 30 minutes at a time.
- Ice your left shoulder if you have a heart condition.
- Ice the front or sides of your neck.
- Leave an ice pack on if your skin becomes red or bright pink.
Beyond these basic instructions, you should talk to your doctor about the best icing regimen for your injury. Some doctors may recommend a plan like 20 minutes on, 30 minutes off, meaning you should ice for 20 minutes, then wait another 30 minutes before icing again. A schedule like this would apply to a recent injury that is still swollen.
How to Use Heat
There are various ways to categorize heat therapy. For instance, there’s dry heat and moist heat. Another distinction we can make is between acute and whole-body heat therapy. For example, a heating pad is an example of dry heat for an acute injury, while a sauna is a whole-body dry heat method. A hot bath is an example of whole-body, moist heat therapy. If you wanted to treat an acute area with moist heat, you could use a damp, steaming towel.
So, how do you use these various forms of heat therapy? Here are a few basic do’s and don’ts.
- Use moderate heat that is not so hot that it causes discomfort or sweating.
- Use a heating pad or other localized method for acute pain.
- Use whole-body heat therapy for more widespread aches and pains.
- Use moist heat if you want it to penetrate deeper into your muscles.
- Pay attention to how your body responds to heat, since this can help you determine what the problem is.
- Use heat that is scalding and will burn your skin.
- Use localized heat for more than 15 or 20 minutes.
- Use whole-body heat therapy for more than two hours.
- Fall asleep on a heating pad.
- Continue to use heat if your pain worsens.
If you find you’re relying on heat to treat pain regularly, you should schedule an appointment with a doctor to talk about what might be causing the ongoing discomfort. Heat therapy may be the best way to treat your pain, but in some cases, there may be an underlying injury or other cause to address.
Pros and Cons of Ice
To summarize, let’s take a moment to look at the pros and cons of ice, and then we’ll look at the pros and cons of heat. Ice has some critical advantages, when used correctly.
Pros of Ice:
- It decreases swelling and inflammation.
- Ice numbs pain.
- It can settle muscle spasms or cramps.
- Ice works well after physical activity.
Cons of Ice:
- You can only use it for short periods.
- It can cause severe problems like frostbite if you use it for too long.
- It doesn’t help relax tight muscles.
- You shouldn’t use it before physical activity.
Pros and Cons of Heat
Now, let’s summarize the pros and cons of heat. Like ice, heat has unique advantages, as well as some disadvantages when it comes to treating an injury or pain.
Pros of Heat:
- Heat relaxes tight muscles, which is helpful for pain relief or before physical activity.
- It brings relief to stiff joints.
- It can relieve pain or muscle spasms from an old injury.
- You can use heat for longer periods compared to ice.
Cons of Heat:
- It can increase swelling and inflammation.
- Misusing heat can cause burns.
- You shouldn’t use heat after physical activity.
- Heat may be ineffective if you are already hot.
If you’ve tried treating an injury or chronic pain with ice or heat therapy and you do not see the results you would like, the problem may be more severe than you previously realized. If this is the case, you should schedule an appointment with a doctor right away. Depending on what is causing your discomfort, the doctor may recommend physical therapy, surgery or another treatment method. You may also need to take medication to help manage pain.
If you live in Maryland and you aren’t already a patient with OrthoBethesda, consider making an appointment with one of our caring, experienced doctors. Our orthopedic doctors are committed to helping you understand your injury or chronic pain and to treating the issue at its source. We’ve provided the state with quality orthopedic care for five decades. Contact us online or give us a call at (301) 530-1010 to make an appointment today!
Icefish Breaded with Paprika and Lemon Peel Recipe – Main courses. “Food”Ice fish breaded with paprika and lemon peel recipe – Main courses. “Food”
+ Recipe selection
Ingredients, details Select recipesInclude ingredientsExclude ingredientsPopular ingredients
Sweet peppersPork ChanterellesCoconut milkSquachAUTHOR: Alexey Zimin
servings: 6 PREPARATION: 30 minutes
Add to the recipe book 391Add
photos The author of the recipe
SubscribeIce – fish with a bright, slightly sweet, shrimp-fresh taste and pliable.It goes well with rough sparkling wine, from Abrau-Durso to Catalan cava. The best side dish for ice fish is carrot puree mixed with garlic, cheese and sour cream.
Energy value per serving
* Calorie content is calculated for poultryraw fish 9000 9000 300 g
Ground black pepper1 teaspoon
Vegetable oil100 ml
Cooking instructions30 minutes
1 Defrost fish in the refrigerator, remove the entrails …Mix flour with paprika, black pepper and salt. Rub the zest from all the lemons and brush each fish with it. In the empty belly, you also need to introduce a little zest.
2 Spread the flour mixture over a large board and roll every fish in it. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan (the amount depends on the size of the frying pan, and therefore on the number of fish that can simultaneously fall into this frying pan). In any case, a lot of oil is not needed – the fish is not cooked in deep fat, but only fried.
3 Having heated the oil, you need to fry the fish in it for about three to four minutes on each side. The oil must be changed from time to time, rinsing the pan from the burnt flour.
4When serving, pour over the fish with lemon juice squeezed from the same citrus fruits that were used to make the zest.
Recipe tip Ice – fish with a bright, slightly sweetish and fresh taste and pliable elastic flesh. It goes well with rough sparkling wine – from Abrau-Durso to Catalan cava.The best side dish for ice fish is carrot puree mixed with garlic, cheese and sour cream.Popular Searches: This recipe in the article:
Very tasty recipe! True, I cooked 12 pieces, since only 4 servings were needed. I find IceFish or ice fish one of the tastiest and healthiest! Here on this page about ice fish it is interestingly written: ice fish.
very tasty hann fish!
did everything strictly according to the recipe.terrible bitterness from the zest. I didn’t like
You only need to remove the colored peel without white pulp
ReplyComplainRead also: Similar recipes Author: Solntseva Marianna
Add to the recipe bookFood ingredients
Add to the recipe bookAuthor: Matilda Ogurtsova
Add to the recipe bookAuthor: Matilda Ogurtsova
Add to the recipe book 7 ingredients
Add to the recipe bookAuthor: Matilda Ogurtsova
Add to the recipe bookAuthor: Matilda Ogurtsova
Add to the recipe book rtsova
Add to recipe bookAuthor: Matilda Ogurtsova
Add to recipe bookAuthor: Food
Add to recipe book
Add to recipe bookAuthor: Food
Add to recipe book
Report an error
© EDA.RU “, 2021. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. FOR PERSONS OVER 18 YEARS OLD.90,000 100 years ago the legendary Ice Campaign began
Exactly one hundred years ago, several thousand Russian soldiers, cadets and officers, accompanied by a wagon train of women and children, left the warm and well-fed Rostov-on-Don, surrounded on all sides by red troops, and advanced into the icy, hungry steppe. They walked with no hope of victory, but they did not lose a single battle.
On February 22, 1918, the legendary Ice Campaign began, which in just three months consolidated a handful of volunteers into the Volunteer Regular Army.
On the night of February 23, about 4 thousand soldiers and officers under the leadership of military generals Kornilov, Alekseev and Denikin, as well as a large train of refugees who did not want to remain under Soviet rule, set out from Rostov in the direction of Yekaterinodar (present-day Krasnodar). They called themselves “the army”, although in terms of the number of fighters it was only a regiment of three battalions. But the volunteers had at least two reasons to be named like that – firstly, they were fought against by force, numbering in the army, and secondly, it was a “cathedral representative” of the former Russian army.
“In the entire vast expanse of the country there was only one place where the tricolor national flag was openly fluttering – this was the headquarters of Kornilov,” General Denikin wrote in his memoirs.
Having crossed to the left bank of the Don, the volunteers organized themselves into three infantry regiments.
In the Consolidated Officer, under the command of General Markov, all privates were in officer ranks up to colonel, and all, undoubtedly, with combat experience gained on the fronts of the First World War.Remember the phrase from “Chapaev” – “They are beautiful!” – what was said supposedly about the Kappel officers? This is how the Markovsky regiment looked like, the shoulders of whose fighters were decorated with the famous black shoulder straps with a white monogram “M”.
The second regiment – the Kornilov shock regiment – consisted of especially desperate volunteers – Russian officers and soldiers, as well as part of the Tekin (Turkmen) convoy, with which General Kornilov, broke through to the Don from Turkestan. The regiment’s motto is “Homeland or Death”. We all know the uniform well, too, from the same “Chapaev” – these are caps with a silver skull and bones and black uniforms with white piping.(However, neither the Markovites nor the Kornilovites went into a psychic attack with cigars. They preferred to take care of the personnel, while showing desperate courage.)
The third – the Partisan – regiment consisted mainly of officers and Cossack volunteers who knew the area well and wanted to quickly clear the Don and Kuban of the Reds.
There was also a cadet battalion, which consisted practically of boys who had dropped out of military schools, and two cavalry divisions. Plus 10 guns. And numerous women and children who had to be protected.
In March 1918, a fight with the elements was added to the constant battles. In the steppe the weather deteriorated sharply: the rain was replaced by snow, then again by rain, at night there were frosts down to minus 20. And in the afternoon – again a thaw. The softened black soil prevented the advance to Yekaterinodar. But people walked forward in stone ice overcoats, and at the halts they broke off the wounded from the carts with bayonets.
“The army marched through continuous expanses of water and liquid mud,” recalled General Denikin. “People walked slowly, shuddering from the cold and dragging their feet heavily in their swollen, water-filled boots.By noon, thick flakes of sticky snow began to fall, and the wind blew. “
It was then that the Volunteer Army began to call its movement the “Ice Campaign”.
“This truth entered the flesh and blood of the White Army volunteers,” recalled Aleksandr Trushnovich, a Kornilovite and participant in the Campaign. the number of the Bolshevik forces did not exceed six to ten times the number of volunteers. “
In April, the “Pioneers” reached the capital of the Kuban, but they failed to take Yekaterinodar. Losses during the assault amounted to 400 people killed and one and a half thousand wounded. In addition, the commander of the army, the impudent and unpredictable General Kornilov, was killed by an accidental shell, and the army was led by Denikin, who was more inclined towards analytical work. It was he who managed to save the army from the encirclement in the conditions of incessant fighting and to withdraw it beyond the Don.
On May 12, the Volunteer Army entered the south of the Donka region.The campaign, which became a legend of the White movement and forever entered Russian military history, was over.
“Two months ago, we passed the same place, starting a campaign. When were we stronger – then or now? – asked the chief of staff of the Dobrarmia General Romanovsky. – I think so now.”
All participants of the Campaign received a badge of distinction – a crown of thorns with a sword on the St. George ribbon, which became the most revered award in the White movement. Badge No. 1 was posthumously awarded to Lavr Georgievich Kornilov.And his successor Anton Ivanovich Denikin carried the Sign until his death in America in 1947. In 2005, the general was reburied in his native land – in the Moscow Donskoy Monastery.90,000 Neoacmeism in poetry A. Tarkovsky. Lesson Development
But the most powerful mythology of the mystical dependence of fate on the word is developed by Arseny Tarkovsky (1907-1989). Throughout his poetry, there are three macroimages, each of which is both concrete and magical, since each is based on an ancient mythological tradition: these are the images of the Tree (world tree, being), the Body (personal being, frailty) and the Dictionary (culture, language, logos).In the poem “Dictionary” (1963), all three macroimages appear in indissoluble unity:
I am the smaller branch from the trunk of Russia,
I am her flesh, and to my foliage
Veins penetrate, wet, steel,
Linen, blood, bone,
Direct root extensions.
There are heights of power,
And therefore I am immortal while
Flows through the veins – my pain and blessing –
Keys of underground ice moisture,
All eR and eL of the native language.
I am called to life by the blood of all births
And all deaths, I lived in the time
When the people have a nameless genius
Dumb flesh of objects and phenomena,
He animated by giving names …
The tree of Russia here “grows” through the poet’s body, forming the “domineering thrust” of the language. This is not a declarative, but almost physiological connection (“the veins are wet, steel, linen, blood, bone …”), and it endows the poet with immortality, limited, however, by the “shelf life” of his mortal body (“I am immortal so far …”).She includes him in an endless chain of generations, rewards him with an almost divine power “to animate by giving names.” It is significant that in the poetic world of Tarkovsky, icy cold is always associated with death (“The cold is transcendental, as if / Some kind of ice needle …” “As it entered the living flesh / Deadly needle …”). Therefore, “my pain and blessing – the keys of underground ice moisture / All eRs and els of the native language” – by definition, not only elevate, but also kill. Language, according to Tarkovsky, owns a person, subordinating him to its invariably tragic will: “I did not compose a dictionary by word, / But he created me from red clay; / I am not the five senses, like Thomas’s fingers, / I put it into the gaping wound of the world, / And the wound of the world has covered me … ”(“ Reality and speech ”).It is not by chance that in his poems the motive of the poet’s self-destruction through poetry or, in short, torture / execution with his own word, constantly sounds:
Pay in full with fate
For passport similarity
Strings with yourself (…)
This is why I look forward without fear,
Though rhyme, like a chopping block,
She takes me herself.
(“I have long sought …”, 1958)
Then, ending with poetry,
In the last four lines
We are in our own dungeon
We are fresh in a hurry.
(“Stone on the Way”, 1960)
My fate burned out between the lines,
while the soul was changing its shell.
Self-destruction is both the payment for the “prophetic power of the poet” and its most direct manifestation. This paradox of Tarkovsky is understandable in the context of the image of culture he creates.
In his poetry, culture – like language, vocabulary – becomes a way out of his time for a person into other times, or rather, into eternity:
Live in the house – and the house will not collapse.
I will call any of the centuries,
I will go into it and build a house in it,
This is why your children are with me
And your wives at the same table –
And there is one table for both great-grandfather and grandson:
The future is happening now,
And if I raise my hand,
All five rays will remain with you.
I am every day of the past, like a support,
He propped up his collarbones,
Measured time with earth-measuring circuit
And passed through it, as through the Urals.
The poet’s home in this text is the entire universe – in its temporal and spatial infinity. The poet is directly likened to a deity, a giant, who unites times and spaces with his body and being. His hand is identical to the sun (“And if I raise my hand, / All five rays will remain with you …”). He is the god of the integrity of being. The whole world literally rests on it: “Every day of the past, like a support, I prop up my collarbones …”
In Tarkovsky, involvement in the world of culture means power over time and immortality, despite mortality.His lyrical hero feels like an apprentice to Theophanes the Greek, hears in himself the voices of Skovoroda, Angelo Secchi, Pushkin, Van Gogh, Komitas, Mandelstam – he constantly correlates himself with them, suffering
guilt before them and gratefully taking upon myself the burden of their destinies, sufferings, searches: “Let Vincent Van Gogh forgive me for the fact that I could not help him … I would humiliate my own speech if I would have thrown someone else’s burden off my shoulders.” The universal, supratemporal scale of this image of culture is directly projected onto the image of the poet by Tarkovsky.As S. Chuprinin justly writes, in Tarkovsky’s poems “the poet feels himself to be an authorized representative of humanity, or even directly identifies his lot with the lot of humanity …” 3 However, the right to immortality, dissolved in the cultural universe, is achieved, according to Tarkovsky, only at the cost of tragedy, only at the cost of burning:
You who lived in the world before me,
My armor and blood relatives
From Alighieri to Schiaparelli,
Thank you, you burned well.
Am I not burning well …
Or, in a poem addressed to Mandelstam, the following aphoristic formula sounds: “In the immortal dictionary of Russia, we are both death row prisoners with you.”It is not for nothing that the creators whom Tarkovsky chooses to be his “interlocutors” are famous precisely for their tragic destinies. He is convinced that “Every verse that lives more than a day / Lives all the same execution of Prometheus.” Tarkovsky’s poet is like Jeanne D’Arc, for the voices sounding in him – the voices of culture – are inevitably raised to the stake, demanding death payment for the joy of immortality during life. Another permanent image of Tarkovsky is Marsy, who paid for his art with flayed skin. Burning means not only the recognition of “Krivda of the Last Judgment” as a constant companion and condition for the existence of art, but also a courageous understanding that not celestial existence, but immersion in “simple grief” – one’s own and another’s, today and separated by centuries – gives an ontological status to creativity.
In this context, the autobiographical details of the generally “normal” fate of a person in the twentieth century overflowing with suffering become, for Tarkovsky, evidence of the universal law of culture and therefore invariably tinge in frankly mythological tones.
The table was turned towards the light.
I lay Head down like meat on the scales,
My soul was pounding on a thread. And I saw myself from the side:
I was balanced without attachments
Market fat weight … –
this is how the poem “Field Hospital” (1964) begins.Even in this almost naturalistic description, there is an intertextual connection with the biblical “You are weighed on the scales …” And in the finale, the resurrection takes place directly with the “dictionary of King David” on the lips and with the noise of early spring outside the window. In the same way, the journey along the Azov Sea appears as a mythological journey into the area of darkness and rebirth after a temporary death (“Azov Sea”). And vice versa, even the happiest moments of life, like those described in the poem “First Dates” (1962), are filled with tremendous myth-making power:
You have awakened and transformed
Everyday Human Dictionary,
And speech to the throat with full sounding power
Filled, and words revealed
Its new meaning also meant: the king.
But the happiness of love gives rise to mythological meanings and contexts precisely because everything happens against the background of a continuous tragedy: “When fate followed the trail behind us, like a madman with a razor in his hand.”
True, at the same time, any suffering, including natural suffering associated with aging, approaching death, the extinction of strength, acquires in Tarkovsky’s poetry the meaning of an unconditional victory: only suffering is paid for immortality, blood kinship with the magic vocabulary of culture.Addressing poets of other eras and generations “Thank you, you burned well!” will respond in one of Tarkovsky’s later poems (1977) with an autometaphor: “I am a candle, I burned out at a feast …”90,000 Item IDs – The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- 0002E4E2 – Tiny Soul Gem
- 0002E4E3 – Tiny Soul Gem (Full)
- 0002E4E4 – Small Soul Gem
- 0002E4E6 – Common Soul Gem
- 0002E4F3 – Common Soul Gem (Full)
- 0002E4F4 – Large Soul Gem
- 0002E4FB – Large Soul Gem (Full)
- 0002E4FC – Great Soul Gem
- 0002E4FF – Great Soul Gem (Full)
- 0002E500 – Black Soul Gem
- 0002E504 – Black Soul Gem (Full)
- 00043E26 – Wylandriah’s Soulstone (quest)
- 00063B27 – Star of Azura
- 00063B29 – Azura’s Black Star
- 00094E40 – Common Soul Gem
- 000DB5D2 – Leather
- 000800E4 – Leather Strips
- 0005ACE5 – Steel Ingot
- 0005ACE4 – Iron Ingot
- 0005ACE3 – Silver Ingot
- 0005AD93 – Corundum Ingot
- 0005AD99 – Orihalkum Ingot
- 0005AD9D – Ebony Ingot
- 0005AD9E – Gold Ingot
- 0005ADA0 – Quicksilver Ingot
- 000DB8A2 – Dwarven Metal Ingot
- 0005ADA1 – Refined Malachite
- 0005AD9F – Refined Moonstone (Refined Moonstone)
- 0003ADA3 – Dragon Scales
- 0003ADA4 – Dragon Bone
- 00071CF3 – Iron Ore
- 0005ACDB – Corundum Ore
- 0005ACDC – Ebony Ore
- 0005ACDE – Gold Ore
- 0005ACE1 – Malachite Ore
- 0005ACE0 – Moonstone Ore
- 0005ACDD – Orichalkum Ore
- 0005ACE2 – Quicksilver Ore
- 0005ACDF – Silver Ore
- 00063B47 – Diamond
- 00063B43 – Emerald
- 00063B42 – Ruby
- 00063B44 – Sapphire
- 00063B46 – Amethyst
- 00063B45 – Garnet
- 0006851E – Flawless Amethyst
- 0006851F – Flawless Diamond
- 00068520 – Flawless Emerald
- 00068521 – Flawless Garnet
- 00068522 – Flawless Ruby
- 00068523 – Flawless Sapphire
- 0003AD52 – Bear Pelt
- 0003AD53 – Cave Bear Skin
- 0003AD54 – Polar Bear Skin
- 0003AD6D – Sabertooth Skin
- 0003AD6E – Snow Saber Pelt
- 0003AD74 – Wolf Hide
- 0003AD75 – Snow Wolf Skin
- 0003AD8E – Goat skin
- 0003AD8F – Cowskin
- 0003AD90 – Deer skin
- 0003AD93 – Horse skin
- 000800E4 – Leather strips
- 000D4B35 – Fox Skin
- 000D4BE7 – Snow Fox Pelt
- 000877F1 – Gold Diamond Necklace
- 000877C9 – Gold Diamond Ring
- 000877CA – Gold Emerald Ring
- 00087835 – Gold Jeweled Necklace
- 000877D5 – Gold Necklace
- 0001CF2B – Gold Ring
- 000877DC – Gold Ruby Necklace
- 000877CB – Gold Sapphire Ring
- 000877A7 – Silver Amethyst Ring
- 00087833 – Silver Emerald Necklace
- 000877AB – Silver Garnet Ring
- 00087834 – Silver necklace with dredges.stones (Silver Jeweled Necklace)
- 0009171B – Silver Necklace
- 0003B97C – Silver Ring
- 000877B1 – Silver Ruby Ring
- 00087832 – Silver Sapphire Necklace
- 000CC848 – Amulet Arkey
- 000C8911 – Amulet of Akatosh
- 000C891B – Mary’s Amulet
- 000CC846 – Talos Amulet
- 000CC844 – Amulet of Stendarr
- 000C8919 – Amulet Kynareth
- 0000000a – Lockpick
- 0000000f – Gold
- 0001994f – Falmer’s Left Eye
- 00019952 – Honning Honey Decanter
- 00019954 – Bust of the Gray Fox
- 00019958 – Bee Figurine
- 0001d4ec – Torch
- 0001dff2 – Statue of Dibella
- 0001f6f4 – Heirloom of Aretino
- 000200b6 – Nordic War Horn
- 000200ba – Imperial War Horn
- 00020949 – Instruments of torture
- 00023df8 – Precious pendant
- 00027f07 – Dwemer Glass
- 00028ad9 – Meilin’s Black Soulstone
- 0002996f – Glenmoril Witch Head
- 000318fa – Cast iron bucket
- 00031941 – Wooden plate
- 0003199a – Wooden bowl
- 000319e3 – Beer mug
- 0003292f – Horn of Jurgen Windcaller
- 00033760 – Coal
- 00034cd6 – Linen fabric
- 00037ce9 – Mercer’s Plans
- 0003807b – Crane
- 00039647 – Golden Claw
- 0003ad57 – Chitin corus
- 0003ad6c – Mammoth Tusk
- 0003a070 – Skeleton Key
- 0004286c – Taz Pelagia
- 00043e28 – Wylandriya Spoon
- 00044e12 – Fancy Silver Blank
- 00044e63 – Gold urn
- 00044e65 – Decorated Drinking Horn
- 00044e67 – Gem Flask
- 00044e6a – Precious Candlestick
- 00044e6c – Precious Cup
- 00044e6e – Precious Jug
- 00044e8b – Gold ship model
- 0004b56c – Ruby Dragon Claw
- 0005421b – Jar of honey
- 0005598c – Dwemer Puzzle
- 0005af48 – Ebony Dragon Claw
- 0005cadf – Mechs
- 0005cae1 – Hammer
- 00060cc2 – East Empire Company Nautical Chart
- 000663d7 – Sapphire Dragon Claw
- 00067180 – Iron
- 00067181 – Soulstone Shard
- 00067182 – Soulstone Shard
- 00067183 – Soulstone Shard
- 00067184 – Soulstone Shard
- 00067185 – Soulstone Shard
- 0006f266 – Ship model
- 0006f993 – Log
- 0007c260 – Glass Claw
- 0008cdfa – Iron Claw
- 0009dff5 – Crown of Barenziah
- 0009f7a6 – Focusing Crystal
- 00105109 – Dancer’s Svirel
- 001058aa – Balbus fork
- 00105a4e – Ysgramor Soup Spoon
- 001092b8 – Falmer’s Right Eye
- 000a34f8 – Door ring Labyrinthiana
- 000ab375 – Diamond Dragon Claw
- 000ab7bb – Bone Dragon Claw
- 000aebf1 – Dwemer Gear
- 000af5fd – Skull
- 000b08c7 – Bee in a jar
- 000b634c – Coral Dragon Claw
- 000bbcd5 – Dragon Burial Map
- 000c04bb – Dual Feather
- 000c8868 – Dwemer Gyroscope
- 000c8870 – Small Dwemer Lever
- 000c8874 – Dwemer Metal Casting
- 000c8878 – Large decorative Dwemer beam
- 000cc84d – Bloody Rags
- 000da74d – Crown of Barenziah
- 000dabo4 – Klimmek Supplies
- 000e7296 – Broken Steel Sword Blade
- 000e7298 – Broken Steel Sword Hilt
- 000e729a – Broken Steel Greatsword Blade
- 000e729c – Handle of Broken Steel Greatsword
- 000e729e – Tip of the broken steel poleaxe
- 000e72a0 – Shaft of Broken Steel Ax
- 000e72a2 – Tip of broken steel hammer
- 000e72a4 – Broken Steel Hammer Shaft
- 000e72a6 – Broken Iron Ax Shaft
- 000e72a8 – Broken Iron Ax Head
- 000e72aa – Shaft of a Broken Iron Mace
- 000e72ac – Broken Iron Mace Head
- 000e72b0 – Broken Iron Sword Blade
- 000e72ea – Handle of Broken Iron Sword
- 000e77bb – Toruga War Horn
- 000ed417 – Emerald Dragon Claw
- 000f03f8 – Empty Skooma Bottle
- 000fbc3a – Firefly in a Jar
- 000fbc3b – Dragonfly in a jar
- 000fbc3c – Butterfly in a jar
- 000fbc3d – Moth in the bank
- 0006AC4A – Jazby Grape (Jaz Bay)
- 0001BCBC – Jarrin Root
- 000705B7 – Berit’s ashes
- 000B701A – Crimson Nirnroot
- 0003AD61 – Briar Heart
- 00059B86 – Nirnroot
- 0003AD5E – Fire Salts
- 000F82FE – Cursed Ring of Hircine (Cursed Ring of Hircine)
- 000c5809 – Ring of the Sanctity of Marriage
- 000f6904 – Amulet of Articulation
- 00100e65 – Necklace of Disease Immunity
- 00100E9A (0008E83E) – Ring of Overflow
- 000fe6a9 – Werewolf Hide
- 000705B7 – Berit’s ashes
- 0003133B – Wine “Alto”
- 0003133C – Wine
- 00034C5D – Nordic honey
- 00034C5E – El
- 00036D53 – Colovian Brandy
- 000508CA – Honning’s Honey
- 00064B2E – Red Apple
- 00064B2F – Green Apple
- 00064B30 – Custard cake
- 00064B31 – Piece of goat cheese
- 00063B32 – Piece of Eidar Cheese
- 00064B33 – Goat Cheese Circle
- 00064B34 – Circle of Eidar Cheese
- 00064B36 – Covered Eidar Cheese Circle
- 00064B35 – Pickled Goat Cheese Circle
- 00064B38 – Nuts in honey
- 00069B39 – Toffee
- 00064B3C – Fried Killer Fish
- 00064B3D – Sweet roll
- 00064B3e – Fried leek
- 00064B3F – Cabbage
- 00064B42 – Tomato
- 00064B43 – Apple Pie
- 00065C97 – Bread
- 000722C2 – Fried Rabbit Leg
- 000722BD – Reindeer Chop
- 0007424E – Horker Steak
- 000CD614 – Homemade food
- 000E8448 – Grilled Malice Meat
- 000E8947 – Fried chicken breast
- 000EBA01 – Cabbage and apple chowder
- 000EBA02 – Cabbage soup
- 000EBA03 – Oyster meat
- 000EDB2E – Dog meat
- 000F2011 – Chicken breast
- 000F257E – Jessica’s wine * quest *
- 000F4314 – Beef stew
- 000F4315 – Horker Chowder
- 000F431B – Cabbage soup with potatoes
- 000F431C – Tomato soup
- 000F431D – Venison stew
- 000F431E – Vegetable soup
- 000F4320 – Elsweyr Fondue
- 000F693F – Selected blackberry honey
- 00106E1B – Abesinsky perch
- 000B701A – Crimson Nirnroot
- 0004DA22 – Belyanka
- 0004DA23 – Demonic Mushroom
- 00106E1A – Betta Fish
- 0007E8B7 – Swamp Fungal Pod
- 00057F91 – Hanging Moss
- 0003AD61 – Briar Heart
- 000134AA – Thistle
- 0006AC4A – Jazby Grape (Jaz Bay)
- 0007E8C1 – Giant Lichen
- 0006BC07 – Sabrecat Eyeball
- 0004DA24 – Namira’s Rot
- 00077E1C – Mountain Flower Blue
- 000F11C0 – Dwarven Oil
- 00052695 – Fried Malice Leather (Charred Skeever Hide)
- 000854FE – Pearl
- 00063B5F – Spriggan Sap
- 0003AD72 – Troll Fat
- 0003AD6A – Ice Wraith Teeth
- 0007E8C5 – Slaughterfish Egg
- 0006BC04 – Sabrecat Tooth
- 000E7EBC – Hawk Beak
- 0001BCBC – Jarrin Root
- 0006B689 – Hagraven Claw
- 00059B86 – Nirnroot
- 00034CDD – Bone Meal
- 00077E1D – Mountain Flower Red
- 0004DA20 – Crown of Blood
- 000727DF – Moon Moth Wing
- 000727E0 – Monarch Wing
- 000727DE – Blue Butterfly Wing
- 00023D77 – Chicken’s Egg
- 00045C28 – Lavender
- 00077E1E – Mountain Flower Purple
- 000D8E3F – Moon Sugar
- 0004DA25 – Blisterwort
- 00085500 – Pearl Small
- 0006BC0B – Small antlers (Antlers Small
- 0006BC02 – Bear Claws
- 000B08C5 – Bee Honey Comb
- 000EC870 – Mora Tapinella Bits
- 00034D32 – Frost Mirriam
- 0003AD5F – Frost Salts
- 0007EDF5 – Sea Acorn (Nordic Barnacles)
- 0004DA00 – Fly agaric
- 0003AD5E – Fire Salts
- 000BB956 – Orange Dartwing
- 0003AD64 – Giant’s Toe
- 0009151B – Spider Egg
- 0006BC0E – Wisp Wrappings
- 0003AD66 – Hagraven Feathers
- 000E7ED0 – Hawk Feathers
- 000B2183 – Creep Cluster Root
- 000705B7 – Berit’s ashes
- 0003AD76 – Vampire Dust
- 0003F7F8 – Tundra Cotton
- 000A9195 – Bee
- 000A9191 – Bee Hive
- 0004B0BA – Wheat
- 0003AD73 – Glow Dust
- 0007EE01 – Glowing Mushroom
- 0003AD5B – Daedra Heart
- 00106E1C – Silver Bass
- 000E4F0C – Blue Dartwing
- 00106E19 – Cyrodiil Shoveltail
- 0001B3BD – Snowberry
- 0006ABCB – Canis Root
- 00074A19 – Salt
- 00034CDF – Salt
- 0003AD60 – Void Salts
- 0003AD71 – Taproot
- 0006BC10 – Powdered Mammoth Tusk
- 0004DA73 – Torchbug Thorax
- 00083E64 – Herbal Pod (Spiky Grass)
- 0003AD5D – Falmer Ear
- 0003AD6F – Skeever Tail
- 00106E18 – Histkarp
- 0006BC00 – Mudcrab Chitin
- 000B18CD – Human Heart
- 001016B3 – Human Flesh
- 00034D22 – Garlic (Garlic)
- 0006F950 – Seary Phoiiota Bits
- 0003AD70 – Slaughterfish Scales
- 0003AD63 – Ectoplasm (Ectoplasm)
- 00034D31 – Elves Ear
- 0005076E – Juniper Berries
- 000516C8 – Death Bell
- 000889A2 – Dragons Tongue
- 0003AD56 – Chaurus Eggs
- 0007E8C8 – Rock Warbler Egg
- 00023D6F – Pine Thrush Egg
- 0003EADD – Lesser Healing Potion
- 0003EADE – Greater Healing Potion
- 0003EADF – Potion of Healing
- 0003EAE6 – Best Potion of Strength
- 0003EB3E – Potion of Brief Invisibility
- 0003EB3F – Potion of Medium Invisibility
- 0003EB40 – Potion of Invisibility
- 0003EB41 – Potion of Long Invisibility
- 00039BE4 – Best Health Potion
- 00039BE5 – Perfect Healing Potion
- 00039BE6 – Best Magic Potion
- 00039BE7 – Perfect Magic Potion
- 00039BE8 – Potion of Stamina
- 00039CF3 – Perfect Potion of Stamina
- 00039D12 – Elixir of the Enchanter
- 00039946 – Cracker’s Potion
- 00039967 – Elixir of the Blacksmith
- 0003996F – Elixir of Light Legs
- 00065C37 – “Velvet Luck”
- 00065C38 – “White Gold Tower”
- 00065C39 – “Rock Rider”
- 00073F34 – Deadly Poison
- 0010201E – White Vial (Full) Recovers 100 units.Health
- 00102019 – White Flask (Full) Gives 20% Magic Resistance for 60s.
- 0010201A – White Vial (Full) Power Reserve Increased by 20 units. within 300s.
- 0010201C – White Vial (Full) Magicka Reserve Increased by 20 units. during 300s.
- 0010201D – White Flask (Full) One-handed weapons do 50% more damage per within 60s.
- 0010201B – White Vial (Full) You are 20% harder to detect within 60s.
- 000AE723 – Potion of Healing Disease
- 000AED90 – Sleepy Tree Sap
- 000E6DF5 – Esbern’s Potion
- 000A44B6 – Rabies
- 000A44B2 – Buran
- 000965AF – Fast Heal
- 000A449C – Water Breathing
- 000A44A1 – Summon Thunderous Atronach
- 000A44A0 – Summon Ice Atronach
- 000965A5 – Summon Fire Atronach
- 0009659F – Call pet
- 000A44C4 – Higher treatment
- 000A44A6 – Daedra Expulsion
- 000A44BC – Harmony
- 000965AA – Thunder Rune
- 000A44AA – Thunderstorm Thrall
- 000E0CD6 – Dragon Hide
- 0009659C – Oak Flesh
- 000A449B – Iron Flesh
- 000965A7 – Soul Trap
- 000E0CD5 – Protective circle
- 000A449F – Banishing Daedra
- 000A44BD – Hysteria
- 000965A3 – Stone Flesh
- 000A44BB – Katavasia
- 000A44C3 – Circle of Protection
- 000A44AF – Ice Storm
- 00096599 – Ice Spike
- 000A44A9 – Ice Thrall
- 000A44C1 – Healing nearby
- 000B64B3 – Treatment of wounds
- 000965A2 – Magic Light
- 00021876 – Mass paralysis
- 000A44A7 – Dead Thrall
- 0009659a – Lightning
- 000A44AC – Frost Cloak
- 000965A9 – Frost Rune
- 000965A0 – Courage
- 000A44B7 – Invisibility
- 001019AE – Life detection
- 000A44B5 – Encouragement
- 000965A8 – Fire Rune
- 00096598 – Fire Arrow
- 000A44AB – Flame Cloak
- 000967E3 – J`zargo’s Fire Cloak
- 000A44A8 – Fire Thrall
- 000A44AE – Fireball
- 000A44B1 – Firestorm
- 0009659E – Revive zombies
- 000965A4 – Reviving Corpse
- 000A44BF – Scare Lesser Undead
- 000965B0 – Scare Undead
- 000A44C6 – Scare Elder Undead
- 000A44C2 – Knock Back Lesser Undead
- 000A44C5 – Knock Back Undead
- 000A449D – Paralysis
- 000A44AD – Cloak of Lightning
- 000965AB – Muting steps
- 000A44A3 – Ghost
- 000A44BE – Call to Arms
- 000A44A4 – Order of the Daedra
- 000218F2 – Curse of the Undead
- 001076EA – Works of Shalidor: Rebuilding
- 001076E9 – Works of Shalidor: Amendment
- 001076E8 – Works of Shalidor: Illusion
- 001076EB – Works of Shalidor: Sorcery
- 001076EC – Works of Shalidor: Magic
- 001076E7 – Works of Shalidor: Destruction
- 000A44BA – Route
- 0009659B – Candle Light
- 000965AE – Fear
- 000A44A5 – Horrible Zombie
- 000A44B9 – Appeasement
- 000965AD – Calm
- 000A44B0 – Chain zipper
- 000A449E – Ebony Flesh
- 000965A1 – Rage
- 000A44C7 – Rage
- 000A44C8 – Random scroll
- 000A44C9 – Random scroll
- 0009CD51 – Flame
- 0009CD52 – Frostbite
- 0009CD53 – Sparks
- 0009CD54 – Soul Trap
- 0009E2A7 – Candle Light
- 0009E2A8 – Oak Flesh
- 0009E2A9 – Summoned Sword
- 0009E2AA – Raise Zombies
- 0009E2AB – Summon Pet
- 0009E2AC – Rage
- 0009E2AD – Courage
- 0009E2AE – Small amulet
- 0009E2AF – Treatment
- 000A26E2 – Magic Light
- 000A26E3 – Stone Flesh
- 000A26E4 – Iron Flesh
- 000A26E5 – Telekinesis
- 000A26E6 – Water Breathing
- 000A26E7 – Life detection
- 000A26E8 – Paralysis
- 000A26E9 – Ebony Flesh
- 000A26EA – Detect undead
– Reviving a corpse
- 000A26EC – Summon Fire Atronach
- 000A26ED – Summoned Ax
- 000A26EE – Banishing Daedra
- 000A26EF – Summon Ice Atronach
- 000A26F0 – Summon Thunderous Atronach
- 000A26F1 – Summoned Bow
- 000A26F2 – Ghost
- 000A26F6 – Chains of Daedra
- 000A26F7 – Horrible Zombie
- 000A26F8 – Daedra Expulsion
- 000A26F9 – Dead Thrall
- 000A26FA – Fire Thrall
- 000A26FB – Ice Thrall
- 000A26FC – Thunderstorm Thrall
- 000A26FD – Fire Arrow
- 000A26FE – Ice Spike
- 000A26FF – Lightning
- 000A2700 – Fire Rune
- 000A2701 – Frost Rune
- 000A2702 – Thunder Rune
- 000A2703 – Flame Cloak
- 000A2704 – Frost Cloak
- 000A2705 – Cloak of Lightning
- 000A2706 – Cloak of Lightning
- 000A2706 – Fireball
- 000A2707 – Ice Storm
- 000A2708 – Chain zipper
- 000A2709 – Wall of Flame
- 000A270A – Wall of Frost
- 000A270B – Storm Wall
- 000A270C – Firestorm
- 000A270D – Buran
- 000A270E – Thunderstorm with lightning
- 000A270F – Muting steps
- 000A2711 – Calm
- 000A2712 – Fear
- 000A2713 – Encouragement
- 000A2714 – Rabies
- 000A2715 – Invisibility
- 000A2717 – Appeasement
- 000A2718 – Route
- 000A2719 – Katavasia
- 000A271A – Harmony
- 000A271B – Call to Arms
- 000A271C – Hysteria
- 000A271D – Fast Heal
- 000A271E – Healing Hands
- 000A271F – Scare Lesser Undead
- 000A2720 – Stable amulet
- 000A2721 – Scare Undead
- 000A2722 – Great amulet
- 000A2725 – Knock Back Lesser Undead
- 000A2726 – Knock Back Undead
- 000A2727 – Healing nearby
- 000A2728 – Circle of Protection
- 000A2729 – Scare Lesser Undead
- 000D2B4E – Dragon hideout needs to be checked
- 000DD643 – Great Heal Check out
- 000DD646 – Mass paralysis
- 000DD647 – Scourge of the Dead
- 000FDE7B – Circle of Protection
- 000FF7D1 – Clairvoyance
- 00109112 – Transmute Ore
- 0010F7F3 – Ice Lance
- 0010F7F4 – Incineration
- 0010F7F5 – Lightning discharge
- 0010FD60 – Summon Dremora Lord
- 000F5CAC – Recipe: Potion of Healing – 1
- 000F5CAD – Recipe: Potion of Healing – 2
- 000F5CAE – Recipe: Potion of Healing – 3
- 000F5CAF – Recipe: Potion of Healing – 4
- 000F5CB1 – Poison Recipe: Paralysis – 1
- 000F5CB2 – Poison Recipe: Paralysis – 2
- 000F5CB3 – Recipe: Invisibility – 1
- 000F5CB4 – Recipe: Invisibility – 2
- 000F5CB5 – Recipe for Poison: Damage Health – 1
- 000F5CB6 – Poison Recipe: Damage Health – 2
- 000F5CB7 – Recipe for Poison: Damage Health – 3
- 000F5CB8 – Recipe: Potion of Cure Disease – 1
- 000F5CB9 – Recipe: Potion of Cure Disease – 2
- 000F5CBA – Recipe: Potion of Magic – 1
- 000F5CBB – Recipe: Potion of Magic – 2
- 000F5CBC – Recipe: Potion of Magic – 3
- 000F5CBD – Recipe: Fire Resistance Potion – 1
- 000F5CBE – Recipe: Potion of Cold Resistance – 1
- 000F5CBF – Recipe: Cold Resistance Potion – 2
- 000F5CC0 – Recipe: Fire Resistance Potion – 2
- 000F5CC1 – Poison Recipe: Fear – 1
- 000F5CC2 – Poison Recipe: Fear – 2
- 000F5CC3 – Recipe: Potion of Shock Resistance – 1
- 000F5CC4 – Recipe: Potion of Shock Resistance – 2
- 000F5CC5 – Recipe: Potion of Poison Resistance
- 000F5CC6 – Recipe: Tolerance Potion – 1
- 000F5CC7 – Recipe: Tolerance Potion – 2
An ice church was erected in the Trans-Urals | News from Kurgan and Kurgan Region
This man-made miracle was created by believers to adequately celebrate the feast of the Epiphany, or Epiphany.So this time, on the ice of Lake Goreloe, which is a kilometer from the regional center, on the eve of the feast of the Epiphany, a man-made town was erected, the center of which was the ice church.
Inside there is a font, changing rooms, a bathhouse. Outside, the church was surrounded by snowy figures of biblical heroes. In the light of the spotlights against the background of the dark sky, everything looked fantastic.
Exactly at midnight in the main attraction of the village – the Church of the Nativity of Christ, bells sounded.The water lighting was carried out by the rector of the church, Father Eugene. Despite the strong thirty-degree frost, there are so many daredevils in the ice house that, as they say, there is nowhere for an apple to fall.
The day before, Father Eugene recalled that one should not plunge into the baptismal hole in the name of “accomplishing a feat,” but remember first of all about the religious meaning of the action – this is not only the prototype of the mysterious washing of sins, but also the actual consecration of the very nature of water through immersion into her God in flesh.
State Duma deputy Alexander Iltyakov, who participated in the Epiphany bathing, noted that “water heals, gives peace to our souls. You must rise above yourself, renounce everything worldly in the name of the spiritual. ”
Alexander Vladimirovich was the first to perform the immersion rite. He was followed by his brother Dmitry, the general director of the Veles meat-packing plant, the town-forming enterprise of the Chastoozerskoye village. Then the others reached out. After about five or six men, a young girl entered the water.It was felt that the performance of the ceremony demanded a lot of courage from her. “How are you feeling?” – asked a worried friend. “It’s great now,” she replied.
The practice of previous years shows that for two weeks, while the font is open, the flow of pilgrims will not dry up. Moreover, it will be not only local residents, but also guests from Tyumen, Chelyabinsk, Kazakhstan and other cities of Russia. May the Lord grant grace to all believers. Happy Holidays!
If you have witnessed an interesting event, send messages, photos and videos to Viber and WhatsApp at tel.: +79195740453, in our group “VKontakte”
In Evgeny Vodolazkin’s novel “Aviator”, the hero was unfrozen after 60-year sleep
do not write anything at all. An unusual and certainly always existing novel about a medieval saint was praised not only by Russian, European, but also overseas critics, deciding that it was a trick of “magical realism”.
Remaining a Russian Umberto Eco and a little Marquez, without violating the impeccability of the prevailing myth about yourself, is not the way? But Evgeny Vodolazkin calmly and freely embarked on a new flight, acutely risky not only for the aforementioned circumstances.In the key plot move of “Aviator” Vodolazkin chose amnesia! A welcome long ago and firmly reserved by popular culture. Nevertheless, we find the main character, Innokentiy Platonov, just at the point of complete unconsciousness. He does not know who he is and where he is from – until step by step he restores the past: a gymnasium, influenza, running after a kite in Kuokkala, chirping of a grasshopper at Siverskaya station, falling in love with aviation, passion for painting, first love, the arrival of the Bolsheviks and icy hell Solovkov. But what is this peer of the century doing in 1997? It turns out that he became the object of a cryonics experiment.Platonov’s convict, frozen at about the beginning of the 1930s, was thawed by the St. Petersburg professor Geiger here and almost now.
Innokentiy has nothing to rely on, except for people, smells and sounds, which for no one but him exist and which are of little interest to anyone. Quickly becoming a quickie for journalists, he amazes them by remembering not how he was shocked by the coup of 1917, but how his neck froze that day, how snowflakes melted on it, because the scarf remained at home. Smells, sounds are the flesh of the era, therefore they are priceless, but only a life-giving word can preserve them.Innocent gives, like Adam, names and names to disappeared things, he even finds Eve – a cheerful and pragmatic girl Nastya, she is 20, but he seems older than her not by 10 years, by a whole century. He has his own reasons to love her – in general, “Aviator” is intricately and competently built: there are riddles and secrets, and even an unsolved murder – you will not be bored.
And yet, even a brightly and multi-colored statement of the invaluableness of cute everyday little things, the need to translate them into words and so preserve them for posterity – after the opening of the Annals school, after almost half a century of studying the “history of everyday life”, after the prose of Mikhail Shishkin, finally ( who constantly writes about the resurrection of the flesh in words) – will sound new only for the most inexperienced readers of The Aviator.However, Evgeny Vodolazkin gives his hero one more, truly unexpected thought: Innokenty feels himself responsible even for those years that he lay unconscious: “Even if I was frozen then, but I was! This means that this time is my time, and I am also responsible for it. I feel the twentieth century as a whole, without exception. ” One cannot blame or curse one’s time, one cannot renounce it, because it is not yours, but you, like all your contemporaries, its creator, its artist. A fearless aviator who catches the air stream and still soars off the ground in an airplane.
Evgeny Vodolazkin. Aviator. Moscow: AST, Edited by Elena Shubina, 2016
Chapter 1210 – Against the Gods – Read online at light novel.rf
In the center of the main hall there was a high and wide crystal mirror, which reflected a beautiful, fabulous woman. There was no makeup on her face, but it didn’t matter as the sky itself seemed to do everything it could to bring her face to perfection. Her skin could be perfectly described with expression – jade bone, icy flesh, every feature of her face, her snow-white skin or her red lips were perfect, elegant or sophisticated.
However, her beautiful face also radiated a coolness and holiness that attracted many eyes. She gave the impression of a pure fairy with an unblemished reputation who lived in a world above nine heavens.
A young girl, dressed in a moon-white long dress, tidied up a woman. The more the young girl looked at the incredibly beautiful face in the mirror, the more absent-minded she became. She muttered in a daze:
– Divine Empress… you are so pretty. You look like a fairy from heaven … The legendary Goddess and Dragon Queen cannot be compared to you, maybe they …
– No wonder the Divine Emperor is so infatuated with you, Empress. Only a fairy like you is worthy of his love.
The woman said nothing. Her eyes were as clear as water.
A young girl adorned the Empress’s hair with a simple hairpin in the form of a cloud. Then she gently smoothed the Empress’s hair over her shoulders.
– Divine Empress.
A young girl kept asking questions as she tidied up a woman’s hair:
– Why don’t you want to grow your hair longer? Considering your divine beauty, you will certainly look even better.
The Divine Empress looked down and whispered:
– The hair was cut off from love, but this person is dead, love is gone, so why should hair grow?
– Huh? – the girl blinked her eyes slightly.
When the beauties were over, the young girl looked at the divine empress in the mirror, as always.Her eyes were bright; they had a surprised look.
– Divine Empress, Jin Yue, heard that the final four Divine Children of the Divine Battle were determined – the young girl told the woman about the latest news in the Eastern Divine Region, knowing that the Divine Empress was not indifferent to events or people inside or outside Divine Moon Kingdom.
“I assume the Divine Meeting will end soon,” the divine empress said quietly.Her voice was soft and smooth like water.
– Mm! The Divine Emperor must want the Divine Meeting to end as soon as possible in order to have a wedding with you.
The girl pursed her lips in a small smile, then said:
“Considering how the Divine Emperor loves you, he must be missing you day and night after months of separation, hehe.
– Oh, that’s right, the Four Divine Children this time are not like those who were in previous years.One of them actually hails from the middle stellar realm. He defeated many of the proud children of the High Star Realms in the Divine Battle and even managed to defeat Lu Len Chuan and take his place as Divine Child. Everyone talks about him, because such incredible news has not been heard for a long time.
Then the Divine Empress said:
– This may be the first time in the history of the Eastern Divine Region that a practitioner from the middle star realm has been promoted to the ranks of the Four Divine Children.This is natural when such an event causes excitement.
The young girl nodded:
– As it turned out, he really comes from the middle star realm, which you often talked about, from the Snowsong Realm.
“The Kingdom of the Snow… Songs,” finally, some emotions appeared in her eyes.
– I owe the Snowsong Realm, but unfortunately I was not allowed to enter that place and repay the favor. What’s his name, Jin Yue? If he is a Divine Child, he will surely be invited to the wedding in a month.We must give him something useful when the day comes. It is unlikely that I will be able to repay the Kingdom of the Snowsong, but it is still better than nothing.
“Yes, Jin Yue will not forget your instructions, Divine Empress.” The young girl bowed, then continued.
– This student from the Snowsong Realm is called Yun Che. Apparently, he really comes from the lower … Ah !?
She felt the divine empress suddenly shudder.
In the eyes of the young girl, the divine empress was as quiet and graceful as the moon in the sky.That was why the unusual, violent reaction frightened her. She hastily asked:
– What happened, Empress? What? What happened?
The divine empress’s breath quickened, but she quickly regained her coolness the next moment. She shook her head slightly, then replied:
– Nothing. I just remembered a man who died many years ago.
The young girl was slightly surprised:
– You didn’t know by chance… Is Yun Che in the past, Empress? He must be a blessed person despite his passing.
The Divine Empress rose slowly to her feet and stared into the distance.
– This is my late husband. He has been dead for eight years.
Eight years have passed …
– Huh? The young girl was stunned for a second. Then her face quickly turned pale as she collapsed to her knees and trembled:
– Eh … Empress, Jin Yue … Jin Yue didn’t hear anything, nothing… please spare me, Empress …
“No need to be afraid,” The Divine Empress sighed softly.
– The Divine Emperor knows about my late husband.
Even she herself could not understand why she spoke so easily about a forbidden topic.
Her voice sounded further and further and the young girl looked up to find the figure of the divine empress, who had already left the main hall. She asked fearfully:
– Where are you going, Empress? You want to visit… lady?
– You don’t have to follow me.
When the girl heard the voice, the figure of the divine empress disappeared from her field of vision.
A young girl helplessly sank to the floor and sat on the floor for a very long time. She accompanied the divine empress for many years, but at that moment she saw her completely different …
At that moment, after uttering the name “Yun Che”.
Divine Kingdom of the Eternal Heaven.
The Divine Battle continued. After the Divine Children were identified, the Divine Battle officially began to come to an end. The battles between the Divine Children were about to begin and no one doubted that the matches would be more violent than ever.
Today’s battle was the final match among the members of the Divine Group. Luo Chang Sheng will fight Shui Ying Yue. They were the only two practitioners who had never been defeated since the Divine Battle began.
As expected, Luo Chang Sheng defeated Shui Ying Yue to become the Divine Group Champion. Shui Ying Yue was placed in the Group of Losers and will fight the winner of the battle between Jun Xi Lei and Yun Che. This battle will also be the final battle between the members of the Loser Group.
Everyone predicted that Jun Xi Lei would become Shui Ying Yue’s next opponent. This was the only logical outcome of the battle.
Rising high into the air, stepping out of the Divine Stage, Qianye Ying’er shifted his gaze after the battle ended:
– Given that Yun Che did not appear today, I think he is not ready to take part in the battle. against Jun Xi Lei.
– Do you think, miss, can he defeat Jun Xi Lei? the withered old man asked. He knew very well that Yun Che was the reason why Qianye Ying’er was in the Eternal Heaven Realm. That is why she was completely uninterested in today’s battle, even though it was a battle between two Divine Children.
– What do you think, Uncle Gu? – The goddess asked him a counter question.
“It’s completely impossible,” Uncle Gu said calmly.
– He cannot defeat Jun Xi Lei unless he can rise to a whole new level in just three days.
“We’ll see,” Qianye Ying’er whispered. Her golden hair fluttered in the wind and the world around her dimmed with shame, although her face was still covered.
– Miss, – asked the old man.
– Why isn’t Yun Che like the others?
The corners of her naturally red lips curled slightly in response:
“You’ve lived a long life, Uncle Gu, but this is the first time you can’t help asking this question, am I right?”
– Heh-heh, – the old man let out a rough laugh.
– Being on the Stage of the Divine Test, He destroyed the enemy at the later stage of the Stage of the Divine Spirit and also unleashed two Divine Manifestations. I have lived in vain for one hundred and twenty thousand years, because I cannot explain this fact.
– This is absolutely not something that can be explained with just one word talent.
– I would never have thought that a person with such experience and knowledge as yours would use the word inexplicable. Qianye Ying’er smiled.
– However, your shame is unfounded, Uncle Gu.In the entire Divine Kingdom there are only a few people whose experience and knowledge are equal to yours. As for Yun Che, I must admit that his secret surpasses even those of the Divine Realm.
And of course, all because his secret is not comprehensible to someone from the Divine Kingdom. His legacy is at the level of the Creator Gods!
Uncle Gu looked up.
– However, he has such a secret that the less people know about it, the better. You taught me that yourself, Uncle Gu.
Her voice was even, but somehow still had the most melodic and intoxicating sound in the entire world. Her voice seemed to be colored by magic.
– Hehe, – Uncle Gu smiled.
– Looks like you already have a plan, Miss.
“No,” Qian Yi Ying’er shook her head. Behind the mask, no one could see what kind of light appeared in her eyes, but it could win the hearts of every man or woman in the Eastern Divine Region.
– I just want to see what abilities he has and what heights he can reach.As soon as I know about it, then I will decide if it is worth the attention that I give it!
The days passed slowly. Although everyone was eagerly awaiting the last Divine Battles, the atmosphere ceased to be tense. No one doubted the quality of the remaining matches, but the winners and losers were already known to the audience.
There was no doubt that Luo Chang Sheng would be the winner. The second place will be taken by Jun Xi Lei or Shui Ying Yue and no one will be surprised if one of the practitioners is better than the other.Yun Che was destined to lose to Jun Xi Lei, but that did not prevent him from being called the winner of this Divine Gathering. The praise he earned, the attention he attracted, and the excitement he generated meant much more than the other three Divine Children put together. It has already been called the pride of all the middle star realms by the countless practitioners in the countless middle star realms.
Three days have passed.
Finally the day came when Yun Che and Jun Xi Lei had to fight.
However, Yun Che has not been seen or heard at all for the past three days. Nobody saw him in the Kingdom of the Eternal Heaven.
Hell for the Burial of the Gods, Divine Flaming Kingdom.
For the past three days, Huo Zhu Le stood at the edge of Hell for the Burial of the Gods. During this time, he did not take a single step. He was calm and unperturbed in the beginning, but over time his anxiety only grew. This was because Yun Che had not yet emerged from Hell.
The young man plunged into Hell for the Burial of the Gods and descended to such a depth, where even his consciousness could not reach… and stayed there for three whole days …
It was impossible to describe in words how incredible this feat was.
This was beyond the control of the most powerful expert of the Divine Flaming Kingdom and he could not do it.
Anyone who would have been in his place would have thought that Yun Che died in Hell for the Burial of the Gods … it simply couldn’t have been otherwise.
No Ho Zhu Le never left this place. He believed Yun Che’s words and waited very nervously for the miracle to appear.
Today is the battle between Yun Che and Jun Xi Lei.With less than six hours left before the battle began, his emotions were at their limit. His hands were clenched and his breathing became heavy for some time.
– This boy can’t have …
As soon as he started muttering anxiously, suddenly a flame exploded in front of him. A figure then appeared and landed in front of Huo Zhu Le.
Huo Zhu Le’s jaw dropped. Finally, he laughed out loud, then shouted out,
“You finally came out, Yun Che!” I guess I have spent the last three days for a reason.
The Sect Master laughed and there was undoubted relief in his heart, but he still experienced an incredible shock.
Three days … he was in Hell for the Burial of the Gods for three whole days!
Yun Che smiled calmly, unlike the Golden Raven Sect Master:
“Sorry to keep you waiting, Sect Master Huo.
– Ha ha ha, the most important thing is that you are safe. You’re never sure what will happen, so I should have known that you would be okay.O? – Huo Zhu Le’s eyes suddenly changed
– The ninth level of the Divine Test Stage … have you reached a breakthrough !?
Yun Che’s inner strength was at the eighth level of the Divine Trial before he entered Hell for the Burial of the Gods. However, now it seemed that the level of his cultivation had changed.
However, he did not believe that such a small breakthrough would give Yun Che any chance against Jun Xi Lei. And no one would have believed it. However, when Huo Zhu Le looked at Yun Che, he suddenly felt an inexplicable feeling… it was just a small breakthrough, but for some reason Yun Che’s aura became completely different, not the same as before.
But he could not tell exactly what had changed.
– Mm. Yun Che nodded.
– The pearl of the wheel of time allowed me to cultivate for seven months right in Hell for the Burial of the Gods, so I’m glad.