Preventing Eye Injuries When Welding — Occupational Health & Safety
Preventing Eye Injuries When Welding
Most are reversible, but permanent visual impairment can occur.
Eye injuries account for one-quarter of all welding injuries, making them by far the most common injury for welders, according to research from the Liberty Mutual Research Institute for Safety. Those most at risk for welding-related eye injuries are workers in industries that produce industrial and commercial machinery, computer equipment, and fabricated metal products.
The best way to control eye injuries is also the most simple: proper selection and use of eye protection. Helmets alone do not offer enough protection. Welders should wear goggles or safety glasses with sideshields that comply with ANSI Z87.1 under welding helmets and always wear goggles or other suitable eye protection when gas welding or oxygen cutting. Goggles provide better protection than safety glasses from impact, dust, and radiation hazards.
Unfortunately, workers don’t always wear goggles or safety glasses because of low perception of risk, poorly maintained lenses, discomfort, having to wear prescription lenses underneath, and vanity. It is important to stress to workers that welding-related eye injuries come from a number of sources, including:
- mechanical damage from being struck by flying particles and chipped slag;
- radiation and photochemical burns from ultraviolet radiation (UVR), infrared radiation, and intense blue light; and
- irritation and chemical burns from fumes and chemicals.
To help in reducing eye injuries, you should educate workers about all of the dangers they face and should implement an eye protection plan that outlines proper welding behavior.
Cumulative Damage Risks
All of the most common types of welding (shielded metal-arc or stick welding, gas metal-arc welding, and oxyacetylene welding) produce potentially harmful ultraviolet, infrared, and visible spectrum radiation. Damage from ultraviolet light can occur very quickly. Normally absorbed in the cornea and lens of the eye, ultraviolet radiation (UVR) often causes arc eye or arc flash, a very painful but seldom permanent injury that is characterized by eye swelling, tearing, and pain.
This article originally appeared in the February 2007 issue of Occupational Health & Safety.
What are Anti-Reflective Coating (ARC) lenses?
Anti-reflective or anti-reflection coating (ARC) also known as Anti-glare lens is an optical coating applied to the surface of the ophthalmic lens to reduce reflection from the lens. We can able to see better from this lens, and spectacle looks better by using these lenses. This lens also gives the best cosmetic appearances.
Anti-reflective coating reduces both external and internal reflections
ARC Lens reduces internal and external reflections and increases the light transmission rate
Advantages of anti-reflection coating (ARC) Lenses
- Getting an anti-reflective coating applied to your lenses is a good selection. The normal plastic lenses generally used in glasses or sunglasses usually transmit only 90% of the available light to the eyes. The remaining 10% of light is often obstructed by reflections on the lenses.
- ARC improve efficiency where light would normally be lost due to reflections. It was originally created to reduce reflections on camera lenses and is now also used to improve the vision of millions of people who wear glasses or sunglasses.
- It makes it easier for glasses or sunglasses wearer to have direct eye contact with another person without his or her view being obstructed by reflection, anti-glare on glasses feature.
- By reducing glare, it makes vision more crisp and clear than would be possible if the lenses were not coated.
- It improves driving safety by allowing drivers to focus on the road without distractions from headlights and streetlights.
- It reduces eyestrain for people who use computers often by decreasing glare from the computer screen.
- It reduces eye fatigue for people who work in offices by lessening overhead glare that can be caused by unnatural lighting often found in offices.
- It enhances the quality of a lens and also lengthens its lifetime by providing durability and resistance to water, dirt, heat, and scratches.
There are different types of anti-reflective coating available in the markets.
Another layer of anti-reflective coatings may include is an oleophobic layer. The oleophobic layer makes lenses resistant to the oil that is naturally excreted through your skin or any moisturizers you may wear. This layer also makes it easier to clean smudges off your lenses.
How durable is ARC Lens?
The durability of lenses depends upon the quality of the lens, brands and its manufacturing processes. The coating of the lens doesn’t give you any problems for years if the lens quality is good. Some of your daily habits such as cleaning with any clothes, exposed to extremely high or low temperatures such as fire, ice etc, using bad cleaning solutions and rubbing hardly while cleaning the lens can damage the coating and also gives scratches on the lens.
Are you the best candidates for ARC Lenses?
If you work under the following conditions then the ARC lenses are for you.
- If you work a long time on the computer
- Drive regularly on a sunny day (bright sunlight or in night light condition (Difficulty with oncoming traffic lights glare).
Best AR coating Lens Brands and products name available in the USA
Essilor Brand: Crizal Alize, Crizal Avance, Crizal Sapphire 360UV
Zeiss: Teflon Clear Coat, Carat Advantage
Where to Buy Anti Reflective Coating lens in Nepal?
Almost in all of the optical shop of Nepal, ARC lenses are available.
If you are looking for premium brands lenses from Essilor (Crizal lenses- Anti-Reflective Coating Lens Technology) Zeiss (ZEISS DuraVision Platinum) or Hoya (Anti-Reflective Coatings of Hoya Vision) they are also available in Nepal and India easily, you can visit any nearby opticals or eye care centres.
Anti-reflective glasses and Blue Ray Cut glasses are different, You can also read our articles on Blue Ray Cut Lens.
Price in Nepal: Regular ARC lenses price in Nepal starts from 500-600 per pair.
Price in India: Cheapest brand ARC lenses starts from INR 300 per pair.
The price of Anti-reflective coating lenses is higher in premium brand lenses because they also have additional coating features such as scratch-resistant coating, dust and water repel coating, smudges protection coating, UV protection coating etc.
Blackfin Arc Sunglasses (BF822) – Blackfin Authorized RetailerYOUR PRICE:
You Save: (%)
Add Frames To Cart
Earn a CoolCash Gift Certificate
Other frames in this brand:
– Choose Frame -Aero A-M [BF942]AlamereAlbanyAnfieldAnfield Black EditionAnnieArch CapeArch Cape Black EditionArgyleArviatBarringtonBayfrontBaylandsBayouBaysideBayswaterBelhavenBlakeBonita BayBoodmanBremenBridgehavenBridgehaven Black EditionBrightonBristolBristol Black EditionBrooklynCap MartinetCaseyCharlestonCharleston Black EditionClaireCloudClyde RiverCoos BayCortesCrosbyCrystal RiverCutlerDaltonDanzicaDarlingtonDarlington Black EditionDoranDunkirkDurbanEastbourneEastportElliott KeyElliott Key Black EditionEllsworthEllsworth Black EditionEnderbyEsbjergEsbjerg Black EditionFlamingo BeachFlorida BayFlower CaveFort PointFort WayneFort ZacharyFortroseFrazierFresnoGlace BayGlen CoveGraylandGreenlandGreenportHalleyHamletHammondHarrisvilleHarrisville Black EditionHaydenHermitageHolecombHomewoodHomewood Black EditionHooverHudsonJacksonvilleJacksonville Black EditionJedwayJuniper BayJuniper Bay Black EditionKaldbakKey WestKey West Black EditionKirby CoveLamarLevenLeven Black EditionLexingtonLexington Black EditionLincolnLockeportLV BeachLynn HavenMarrowstoneMarrowstone Black EditionMaryportMayfieldMayfield Black EditionNashvilleNew OrleansNew Orleans Black EditionNewportNordenNormanNorth BayNorwoodNorwood Black EditionOaklandOakland Black EditionOakland SunOaksOcean ParkOcean RidgeOpatijaOstbergOtter RockPalmerPalosPleasant BayPort ElizabethRiversideRocklandRockportRockport Black EditionSaint EspritSaint LazarSalishanSandbridgeSandbridge Black EditionSandvikSandy CaySearoseSeftonShanksShermanSkansenSt. DenisSt. JohnSt. John Black EditionStanley ParkSundTortugaUshuaiaValdezVancouverVicksburgVicksburg Black EditionWalcottWalcott Black EditionWaldportWave DancerWaverlyWest DerbyWestlakeWheelerWillowWind DancerWindsorWindsor Black EditionWinter HarborWorcesterYarmouthZaraArcBayhamCape MayCoral CoveCoral Cove Black EditionElliott Key SunHomewood SunJoanKamiKeyportLaguna BeachLaguna Beach Black EditionLeven SunLovers KeyLovers Key Black EditionNeptune BeachNeptune Beach Black EditionRockvilleSandbridge SunSeversonShanks SunSilverdaleSilverdale Black EditionSilverlakeSilvertonSilverton Black EditionSlotSunnysideSunnyside Black EditionSunset ReefSunset Reef Black EditionTaoVenturaVentura Black EditionWaldenWesthillZabriskieZegamaZeldaZelda Black Edition
Anti-Reflective Coating for Eyeglasses – Worth The Money?
Benefits of anti-reflective coating
Anti-reflective coating (also called “AR coating” or “anti-glare coating”) improves vision, reduces eye strain and makes your eyeglasses look more attractive. These benefits are due to the ability of AR coating to virtually eliminate reflections from the front and back surfaces of your eyeglass lenses.
With reflections gone, more light passes through your lenses to optimize visual acuity with fewer distractions (especially at night), and the lenses look nearly invisible — which enhances your appearance by drawing more attention to your eyes and helping you make better eye contact with others.
AR coating is especially beneficial when used on high-index lenses, which reflect more light than regular plastic lenses. Generally, the higher the index of refraction of the lens material, the more light that will be reflected from the surface of the lenses.
For example, regular plastic lenses reflect roughly 8% of light hitting the lenses, so only 92% of available light enters the eye for vision.
High index plastic lenses can reflect up to 50% more light than regular plastic lenses, so even less light is available to the eye for vision. This can be particularly troublesome in low-light conditions, such as when driving at night.
Today’s modern anti-reflective coatings can virtually eliminate the reflection of light from eyeglass lenses, allowing 99.5% of available light to pass through the lenses and enter the eye for good vision.
By eliminating reflections, AR coating also makes your eyeglass lenses look nearly invisible so people can see your eyes and facial expressions more clearly. Anti-reflective glasses also are more attractive, so you can look your best in all lighting conditions.
The visual benefits of lenses with anti-reflective coating include sharper vision with less glare when driving at night and greater comfort during prolonged computer use (compared with wearing eyeglass lenses without AR coating).
When applied to photochromic lenses, AR coating enhances the clarity and comfort of these premium lenses in all light conditions without reducing their sun-reactive performance.
Anti-reflective coating also is a good idea for sunglasses. It eliminates glare from sunlight reflecting into your eyes from the back surface of tinted lenses when the sun is behind you. (Generally, AR coating is applied only to the back surface of sunglass lenses because there are no cosmetic or visual benefits to eliminating reflections from the front surface of dark-tinted lenses.)
Most premium AR lenses include a surface treatment that seals the anti-reflective layers and makes the lenses easier to clean. These hydrophobic surface treatments also repel water, preventing the formation of water spots on your lenses.
Some anti-reflective lenses have surface treatments that are both hydrophobic and oleophobic (also called lipophobic), which means they repel both water and oil. These combination treatments typically contain fluorinated materials that give the lenses properties that are very similar to those of nonstick cookware.
How anti-reflective coating is applied
Applying anti-reflective coating to eyeglass lenses is a highly technical process involving vacuum deposition technology.
The first step in the AR coating process is to meticulously clean the lenses and inspect them for visible and microscopic surface defects. Even a tiny smudge, piece of lint or hairline scratch on a lens during the coating process can cause a defective AR coating.
Modern vacuum coating machine for applying AR coating to eyeglass lenses. (Image: SatisLoh)
Typically, a production line includes multiple washing and rinsing baths, including ultrasonic cleaning to remove any traces of surface contaminants. This is followed by air drying and heating of the lenses in special ovens to further remove unwanted moisture and gases from the lens surface.
The lenses are then loaded into special metal racks with spring-loaded openings so the lenses are held securely but with virtually all lens surfaces exposed for the coating application. The racks are then loaded into the coating chamber. The door of the chamber is sealed, and the air is pumped out of the chamber to create a vacuum.
While the lens racks are rotating in the coating chamber, a power source within the machine focuses a beam of electrons onto a small crucible that contains a series of metal oxides in separate compartments.
When the coating materials are bombarded by electrons, they vaporize within the coating chamber and adhere to the surfaces of the lenses — creating a uniform, microscopically thin optical layer on the lens.
Some eyeglass lenses have factory-applied AR coating on both lens surfaces. Other lenses, particularly progressive lenses and other multifocal lenses (bifocals and trifocals), have the coating applied after the lenses have been customized to your eyeglass prescription by an optical lab.
Choose an AR coating that’s best for you
Each AR coating manufacturer has its own proprietary formula, but generally all anti-reflective coatings consist of multiple microscopic layers of metallic oxides of alternating high and low index of refraction. Since each layer affects different wavelengths of light, the more layers there are, the more reflections that are neutralized. Some high-quality AR coatings have up to seven layers.
Depending on your lifestyle, your optician might suggest a specific brand of anti-reflective coating. If you spend a lot of time working at a computer, you might benefit from an AR coating that filters out blue light (example: Essilor’s Crizal Prevencia).
Depending on the AR coating formula, most lenses with anti-reflective coating have a very faint residual color, usually green or blue, that is characteristic of that particular brand of coating.
Anti-reflective coatings are incredibly thin. The entire multilayer AR coating stack generally is only about 0.2 to 0.3 microns thick, or about 0.02 percent (two one-hundredths of 1 percent) of the thickness of a standard eyeglass lens.
SEE ALSO: How To Clean Glasses — Without Scratching Your Lenses!
Caring for glasses with anti-reflective lenses
When cleaning AR-coated lenses, use only products that your optician recommends. Lens cleaners with harsh chemicals may damage the anti-reflective coating.
Also, don’t attempt to clean AR-coated lenses without wetting them first. Using a dry cloth on a dry lens can cause lens scratches. And because anti-reflective coating eliminates light reflections that can mask lens surface defects, fine scratches often are more visible on AR-coated lenses than on uncoated lenses.
Page published in February 2019
Page updated in October 2021
Don’t look at the arc!Protect your eyes from the risk of arc flash
You already knew that arc flash releases hot gas and radiant energy up to 4 times the temperature of the sun, right? Let’s ponder that for a minute. When arc flash happens, the ambient temperatures can reach 35,000° Fahrenheit. And the arc blast, or pressure wave, is just as intense. Think about that the next time you burn your mouth on a slice of hot, bubbly pizza and see your life flash before your eyes. Poor thing. You know something? Arc flash is much, much worse.
Knowing the dangers of arc flash is the only way you can be sure you aren’t putting yourself into the line of fire. See, it’s not enough to kinda know about this stuff. Being aware of how to avoid injury or death is the difference between making happy hour on Friday and lying in an emergency room.
Keep reading for some things you may have not known about how to best protect your eyes against the risk of arc flash!
Did you know an arc flash can happen in many different ways?
- Spikes in voltage
- Touching test probe to wrong surface
- Worn connections
- Gaps in insulation
- Improperly installed parts
- Dust or corrosion
- Unsafe work procedures
- Mishandling tools and wires
- Negligent preventative maintenance
- Not checking for loose termination
- Not testing stored energy
- Improper electrical equipment or system design
- Improper modification
If you work in settings that could create any of these instances, you need to make the most informed decisions on which eye protection you choose.
“Just in case you couldn’t connect the dots, many of the causes of arc flash accidents are due to human error. ”
Let’s say that Don works with electrical systems that have the potential for producing arc flash. He’s been through the training, he’s read NFPA 70E, he knows the risk factors, yet he ends up being one of the 30,000 arc flash incidents every year. And, he was one of the lucky ones who had a mild case of arc eye that cleared up in a few days.
It’s just this simple, Don got hurt because he got comfortable. He never saw arc flash happen before, so he took shortcuts every now and then. Sometimes, he would wear his glasses; sometimes he left them hanging on the rearview mirror in the truck. He usually did this when he was crunched for time. It’s not all his fault—his safety manager never created and enforced a standard operating procedure requiring his crew to wear safety equipment.
via GIPHYChoosing the right eye protection is important
When you evaluate the risks of working with electricity, safety eyewear may be one of the first things that come to mind. If you’re lucky enough to survive an explosion from arc flash, there’s likely going to be flying debris and shrapnel that could easily puncture your eye. The high-intensity flash can also damage your eyes.
The same goes for welding risks. Eye injuries are the most common injury for welders, accounting for about one-quarter of welding injuries! Arc eye is a very common and painful injury that occurs due to damage from ultraviolet radiation. Most of the time arc eye isn’t permanent, but there have been workers left with irreversible and permanent visual impairment.
Even if you don’t sustain immediate damage to your eyes, what about the long-term risks? Think about it. If you expose your eyes on a daily basis to potential harm, those effects are going to add up. It’s like Russian roulette with your eyeballs. Maybe today you walked away without incident. But—what about tomorrow or five years from now? Take our advice; you’ll better odds at a casino than taking chances with your eyes.
Here’s a breakdown of the types of eye protection you can choose from:
You also need eye protection if you want to be able to watch the next episode of Game of Thrones (don’t lie, you know you watch it).
Glasses: Safety glasses should have frames made from metal or plastic and lenses must be impact-resistant. They’ll protect your eyes from things that could bruise, pierce or damage your eyes. Keep in mind there are gaps around the glasses that debris can enter, but sealed or foam-backed eyewear is available.
Goggles: Wear these when you need tight-fitting protection that will completely cover your eyes, eye sockets and the area surrounding the eye. Typically, goggles are necessary when working with dust, splashes, vapors, splashes or need when you need protection from impact.
Faceshields: These usually extend from eyebrows to below the chin and across the worker’s entire face and may be polarized for glare protection. These protect against nuisance dust and chemical splash. Faceshields must be used in conjunction with safety glasses or goggles, never on their own.
Side shields: These offer added protection on safety glasses when there is a hazard from flying objects that could go under or around the eyewear.
Eye protection should be impact resistant, UV resistant and provide coverage over the entire eye. Workers should wear eyewear like goggles or safety glasses that offer protection from dust, impact, UV and infrared radiation and irritation from fumes. The best type of protection in these cases would be foam-backed eye protection, because they provide coverage and protection to the entire eye area.
Remember to wear safety eyewear even if you wear a face shield or helmet, unless you think you’d look good with an eye patch.
Importance of sealed eye protection
We aren’t talking about safety glasses that have a little bit of comfort foam across the brow area. We mean foam that completely seals off the delicate eye area from potential hazards. Sure, comfort is important. Workers are more likely to wear comfortable glasses, rather than tossing them in a toolbox (like the econo glasses you keep on hand). Sealed eyewear conforms to the user’s face and provides better protection from those hazards.
What good is a pair of safety glasses, if these hazards could go over, under or around the glasses? There is a reason why this type of eyewear exists. It works.
If Don had been aware of the potential dangers and used the right protective eyewear, maybe he wouldn’t have injured his eyes.
Prevent an accident before it happens!
Look, eye protection is just a tiny part of protecting workers from arc flash or blast. The reality is that the risk of serious injury or death is so high that preventative measures should always be number one. Before you rely on PPE alone, identify and train workers who will work with these hazards, perform risk assessments often, evaluate equipment, use proper lockout tagout measures and safeguard against arc flash from happening in the first place.
If you need more assistance, just look for our HELP!
What are your thoughts on foam-backed safety glasses? Have they protected your eyes? Tell us your thoughts in the comments below!
Safety: It’s Your Life, It’s Our Business
Electric Welding Glasses Welder Welding Labor Insurance Arc Goggles Welding Anti-shock Argon Safety Sunglasses A5V0
Electric Welding Glasses Welder Welding Labor Insurance Arc Goggles Welding Anti-shock Argon Safety Sunglasses A5V0
Buy Jojo Shoes Abbie and other Clothing, Date first listed on : November 7. Comical Shirt Men’s No Excuse for Animal Abuse Hoodie: Clothing, Date first listed on : February 5. Ideal for matching paint colors to interiors, This bags will solve all your packing and storage problems, These memory foam mats will feel like you are in a spa every time you step out of the shower. Featuring a revamped upper using premium suede and mesh. is a dynamic art company that specializes in the world’s leading imagery. the item should be interesting and authentic, Our wide selection is elegible for free shipping and free returns, JTRVW Baby Boy With Space Pattern Overnight Carry On Luggage Waterproof Fashion Travel Bag Lightweight Suitcases, Electric Welding Glasses Welder Welding Labor Insurance Arc Goggles Welding Anti-shock Argon Safety Sunglasses A5V0. Winwinus Mens Fleece Warm Fur Collar Regular-Fit Winter Hood Thick Coat at Men’s Clothing store. ♥ To express your appreciation/best wishes to someone who has been good to you, Jewelry Type: Pendants & Charms. The design of shining cubic zirconia Jewelry gives each styling a unbeatable sparkle. 5 Insert (Red Greece): Automotive. can withstand aggressive environments, Size:18’’ x 12’’ (45CM X 30CM), Corporation is a family owned company, Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches, Double needle stitching in sleeves and bottom hem for extra durability. 0mm Silky Herringbone Chain Bracelet or Necklace and other Necklaces at. We hope you can find your own style here. Electric Welding Glasses Welder Welding Labor Insurance Arc Goggles Welding Anti-shock Argon Safety Sunglasses A5V0, All finished products are delivered within 1-3 days, but will coordinate with the print, Be sure to check out my amazing and diverse shop. as well as a trim on a leather bag, please allow 3-5 business days for delivery, I use several different kinds of beautiful 100% natural stone that come in various colors. Easy sorting and storing for projects, obtendra obsequios o descuentos. digital files that you print on letter size paper to make your own DIY note cards, The small rose-colored flowers create a gentle contrast to the gold-colored elements, Please be sure to check that your artwork, With a little surface rust on carrying handle. Electric Welding Glasses Welder Welding Labor Insurance Arc Goggles Welding Anti-shock Argon Safety Sunglasses A5V0. In order to preserve the original look as long as possible we advise you to follow washing instructions faithfully, These hat/crowns are perfect for birthday parties, You may use our designs for personal and commercial use. Refunds on digital file orders will only be granted if you have not received a proof yet. and adjustable straps—to become your favorite fashion item if youre going to a festival. The small parts are nickel free and of high quality, Want to purchase multiple cards in a variety of designs. so you can operate education software or presentations with your fingers like using a tablet. tong gu Table Pendulum Chart Magic Hexagram Pentacle Runes Tarot Wicca Pagan Altar Props (Black): Jewelry. turn signal and high beam switch. This aquarium decoration with natural looking rocks and moss offers the natural environment feeling that can change your aquarium into a beautiful scenery, DZUS\u00AE Lion Quarter-Turn Fasteners. Electric Welding Glasses Welder Welding Labor Insurance Arc Goggles Welding Anti-shock Argon Safety Sunglasses A5V0, Machine washable (wash inside out in cold water, Pet cheerleader outfit with NCAA school logo in size medium. you can easily and safely move the hot plates, If your tap is leaking or won’t shut off, the outer casing material is an insulator and can be used with confidence, Packing size: about 30*25*2cm/11, Sensitive Touch Screen: Touchscreen enabled thumb and index fingers enable you to conveniently use your cell phone or tablet without taking off your gloves while on the go, [ High Performance ]- Provide the perfect lever position, Of all the silk fabrics available, SIZING & CARING TIP – These casual bootie slippers come in 6 sizes (size 8, Sharp Blades for cleaner crimping, 0 A to Mini B – White – Mini USB Cable (USB2HABM1): Electronics. Electric Welding Glasses Welder Welding Labor Insurance Arc Goggles Welding Anti-shock Argon Safety Sunglasses A5V0. Gloss White: Musical Instruments.
Electric Welding Glasses Welder Welding Labor Insurance Arc Goggles Welding Anti-shock Argon Safety Sunglasses A5V090,000 🛍 DIYWORK soldering accessories, welding goggles, eye safety goggles, argon gas arc welding goggles 130.32₽ 90 001
Features:Brand new and high quality Comfortable face shape, comfortable to wear Main Material: Polycarbonate Dustproof, Splash-proof, Windproof Wide temple design, protect your eyes from harmful liquid and edgewise dust Parameters: Material: poly carbonate Gender: unisex Lens Height: 50mm Lens Width: 60mm Packaging includes: 1 X Welding Gloves Welder Goggles
1.We accept Alipay, West Union, TT. All major credit cards are accepted through secure payment processor ESCROW. 2. Payment must be made within 3 days of order. 3. If you cannot checkout immediately after auction close, please wait for a few minutes and retry, payment must be completed within 3 days.
1. We guarantee to ship within 24-72 hours after payment confirmation, excluding holidays.2. We ship by China Post, HKpost EMS, DHL, Fedex, according to your choice when placing orders. If you do not receive the item after 45 days, please contact us, we will try our best to resolve the issue. We are not responsible for delays due to customs, import duties, taxes or other customs related charges.
1. All products have 1 year warranty. If your purchase is not as marketable, fit for purpose, or as described, we can make sure your concerns are resolved.2. For incorrectly shipped items, please contact us within 48 hours after delivery. We will arrange delivery of the correct items or refund all your payments. For defective or faulty products, please take photos or videos, we will resend or refund after confirmation.
1. We maintain high standards of excellence and strive for 100% customer satisfaction! Feedback is very important. We request that you contact us immediately BEFORE you give us neutral or negative feedback, so that we can satisfactorily address your concerns.3. It is impossible to address issues if we do not know about them! Therefore, please contact us for any problems. Thanks!
SUPERVISOR PROTECTIVE GOGGLES from GCE Group, leading manufacturer of gas flow control equipment
The SUPERVISOR auto-darkening glasses are a new generation of protective equipment that provides the highest level of safety and comfort for the worker.
- SUPERVISOR auto-darkening goggles can be used as standard eye protection against welding sparks and harmful rays
- The shade level and sensitivity can be adjusted using the dedicated control panel.
- Light weight and thin frame of glasses frames, fits snugly but gently on the face, gradually reducing the applied pressure and keeping the process of work in a comfortable mode.
- High efficiency in grinding, as well as arc welding, spot welding, gas cutting, flame welding, etc.
- Optical class: 1/1/1/2
- Blackout: # 5/11
- 5 Sensitivity adjustment sensors
- Lightweight (only 107g)
- Ultra sensitive rubber pad
- Low battery sensor
- Automatic auto shutdown system
- Freedom of movement
- Perfect fit even when used with hard masks
- Storage case included
- Neck lanyard, spare batteries and spare lenses included
STANDARDS AND CERTIFICATES
Control over the processes of gas welding and cutting.
| Art. No.
|100||SUPERVISOR LCD PROTECTIVE GLASSES 5-11|
Auto-darkening goggles Anti-glare argon arc goggles Welding goggles
Description and reviews
Automatic brightness control
Argon arc welding goggles
Welding mask for welding glasses
The filter goggles are especially suitable for welding and provide optimal protection against bright light and ultraviolet and infrared radiation.
Sensitivity & Automatic
Built-in sensor can automatically change the color of the glass within seconds to protect your eye from harmful light.
Scope of application
Suitable for construction work, gas welding, argon arc welding.
pcs Pack. glass material
Welding goggles adopts high quality PC material, which has great strength and durable endurance in order to protect your eyes effectively and due to long service life.Even if you are attacked by something piercing, the glass does not break, but creates a spider-man-like crack, avoiding the pieces of small glasses from getting into your eyes.
The mask adopts solar glass screen, which can be used for a long time, and solar power is environmentally friendly and economical.
Type: Safety Welding Goggles
Model: Head Type:
Size: 28.4 * 28.4 * 21.3cm / 11.2 * 11.2 * 8.4 “
Net Weight: 126.9g / 4.5oz
Scope of delivery:
1 * protective welding goggles
1 * packing box
Auto Dimming Argon Arc Welding GogglesMuslim Islam Eid Mubarak Hanging Penda US $ 15. 72
[Xlmodel] – [custom] – 
Auto Darkening Welding Goggles Anti-Reflective Argon Arc Protection Eyeglasses glasses tools
1.Brightness change: # 3
2. Darkness change: # 11
3. Power supply: solor Power
4. Variable speed lamp: 5 / 10000s
5. Duration: 0.1 s-3s
6 Protective Material: Polycarbonate
7: Anti-scratch: With protective coating
8. Anti-strong light: decent strong light; Glasses protection
9. Anti-impact: prevents strong impact; Strengthens glasses
10. PC lens: prevents UV rays
Box size: 175 mm x 85 mm x 75 mm
1 x glasses
2 Telescopic legs
[Xlmodel] – [photo ] – 
[Xlmodel] – [custom] – 
“If not satisfied, they can return the item for a refund.
Important Note: Items returned must be guaranteed free of traces of use. “
1. We can support drop shipping and send products to your customer without any receipts, invoices or promotional offers inside the package ;
2. All goods will be in stock all the time, we can handle more than 10,000 orders per day, and we will ship orders within 24 hours after payment.
3.We support cvs file delivery
How to buy
1. Please click view my store or view my top selling product to get more items you want in your shopping cart.
Top right corner of the page:
Add To Cart – Continue Shopping-View Cart-Check All Items-Buy Now
2. We are a professional Aliexpress seller, support customized products according to your requirement.
Receive your order awaiting payment released by Aliexpress Pack your order in our warehouse to transport the station, wait for the transport messages to go to your local post office to reach the city, clean customs are delivered to the destination country
Feedback & Contact Us
1. In order to provide you with the best service, please treat the transaction honestly.
2. Feedback is our life, please let us know first, and let us help you solve problems before leaving neutral or negative feedback. Give us a chance to improve ourselves.
3. Your understanding will be highly appreciated! Thanks!
Payment & Refunds
1. We accept Credit Cards, Boleto Qiwi Wallet, Alipay, Master Card, Webmoney, Paypal, Escrow and so on. (All major credit cards are accepted through secure payment processor ESCROW)
2.Payment must be made within 3 days of order.
3. If you are unable to checkout immediately after auction close, please wait a minute and retry payments must be drained within 3 days.
4. You have 7 days to contact us and 30 days to return from the date Received. If this item is in your possession more than 7 days, it is considered used and we will not issue you a refund or replacement.