Lacrosse Goalie Helmet For Safety And Vision
As a lacrosse goalie, having the right protective equipment is absolutely essential for staying safe and performing at your best. While all lacrosse gear is important, perhaps nothing is more vital than choosing the right goalie helmet. The helmet protects one of the most vulnerable parts of your body while also allowing you to track the ball and command the defense from the cage.
When shopping for a lacrosse goalie helmet, there are several key factors to consider:
- Protection – Look for a helmet certified by NOCSAE that fully protects the head, ears, temples and back of the neck. Advanced materials like carbon fiber and dual-density foams absorb hard impacts.
- Vision – The best lacrosse goalie helmets allow for excellent peripheral vision through the cage and visor area. Ventilation and anti-fogging features also keep your view clear.
- Comfort – Opt for a helmet with adjustable padding that you can customize for a snug, stable fit. Breathable liners and vent holes help keep you cool during intense game action.
- Fit – Be sure to measure your head and try on different helmet sizes. The helmet should be snug but not painfully tight. There should be no gaps between the padding and your head.
- Weight – Lightweight helmets reduce neck strain and increase comfort over long games. Advanced polymers, carbon fiber and titanium alloys help reduce weight.
- Style – Pick a lacrosse goalie helmet in your team colors or a color/design you like. Many helmets are also customizable with different cage styles, visors and decals.
Here are some of the top-rated lacrosse goalie helmets to consider:
Cascade S Lacrosse Helmet
Trusted by elite goalies across college, international and professional leagues, the Cascade S helmet offers exceptional protection and vision. It features a carbon steel dual mask cage and expanded ventilation for enhanced breathability. The adjustable liner and hardened foam padding provide a secure, comfortable fit. The aerodynamic shell improves visibility for tracking shots.
Warrior Nemesis 2 Lacrosse Helmet
Providing a comfortable, customizable fit, the Warrior Nemesis 2 goalie lacrosse helmet features a ratchet-style adjustable liner system and Ventilator foam padding that adapts to your head. The titanium facemask provides a wide field of view while the polycarbonate alloy shell offers premium impact absorption.
STX Shield 100 Lacrosse Helmet
The STX Shield 100 goalie helmet delivers lightweight protection thanks to its injection molded foam liner and aircraft grade aluminum cage. Strategic vent holes improve breathability during intense games. The oversized chin and certified cat-eye cage optimize sight lines for tracking shots.
Brine King IV Lacrosse Helmet
Featuring a flexible, floating vision cage and premium liner foam, the Brine King IV provides top-tier comfort, vision and protection. The moisture-wicking Bio + liners keep you cool and dry even on hot days. The T6 alloy facemask and high gloss UV coating offer durability and style.
Cascade S-V Lacrosse Helmet
Specifically engineered for female athletes, the Cascade S-V goalie helmet provides an anatomical fit and protection for women. The carbon steel cage offers a wide field of vision while the adjustable foam liners deliver a secure, personalized fit. Integrated ventilation channels enhance airflow and comfort.
While helmets are the most vital piece of protective lacrosse goalie gear, you’ll also want to invest in equipment like arm guards, chest protectors, gloves and leg pads tailored for the position. Throat protectors are also highly recommended for extra safety. Treated gloves improve grip when handling the stick. Customizable pads allow you to mix and match protection based on your preferences.
When shopping for goalie gear, be sure to check the return policy in case you need to exchange sizes after testing the equipment out. Speak with knowledgeable sporting goods staff who can guide you through sizing and selections. Investing in high-quality, comfortable goalie gear will give you the protection and confidence to command the crease game after game.
Lacrosse Goalie Chest Protector To Cover Vital Areas
As the last line of defense, lacrosse goalies need heavy-duty protective gear to shield their body from blistering shots. While the helmet covers the head, a goalie’s chest protector is crucial for protecting core vital areas like the heart, ribs and sternum.
When shopping for lacrosse goalie chest protectors, keep these key factors in mind:
- Coverage – Look for a chest protector that shields the entire chest area including the collarbones, rib cage, abdomen, shoulders and back. Extended shoulder caps and spine protection are ideal.
- Padding – Durable dense foams like polyethylene and EVA absorb hard impacts. Vents in the padding prevent overheating while maintaining protection.
- Adjustability – Look for a chest protector with adjustable straps at the shoulders, arms and waist for a customized, secure fit. Growing goalies need room to adjust the pads as needed.
- Movement – Opt for a lightweight, flexible chest protector that moves with your body and allows you to extend fully for those high saves.
- Comfort – Breathable, moisture-wicking liners prevent sweat buildup for cool comfort even on hot summer days. Some chest protectors are machine washable for easy cleaning.
- Vision – Make sure the neckline allows for clear upward vision to track high shots. Extended shoulder caps shouldn’t obstruct side vision.
Here are some of the top lacrosse goalie chest protectors to keep you protected in the crease:
Warrior Nemesis 2 Chest Protector
Featuring molded foam segments for flexibility and ArmourFlex plastic caps for impact absorption, the Warrior Nemesis 2 chest protector allows a wide range of motion while providing comprehensive coverage and protection. Its adjustable belt and shoulder straps deliver a customized fit.
Brine King Superlight Chest Protector
The Brine King Superlight chest protector uses advanced materials like carbon fiber and EVA foam to absorb high-velocity shots while remaining lightweight. The ventilated floating sternum and spine pads adapt to your torso for great mobility and breathability.
STX Shield 100 Chest Protector
Built with flexible PE foam segments, EVA foam shoulder caps and high-density polyethylene sternum plates, the STX Shield 100 goalie chest protector excels at dispersing and absorbing impact. Its back harness adjustment system allows custom sizing for secure comfort.
Cascade S Chest Protector
Trusted by elite goalies, the Cascade S lacrosse chest protector features lightweight, ventilated dual-density foam for superb protection and breathability. Its adjustable belly pad, collar roll and shoulder pads allow easy sizing adjustments for growing players.
STX Eclipse Women’s Chest Protector
Specifically engineered to fit the female form, the STX Eclipse chest protector provides anatomical protection for female goalies. The adjustable shoulder straps and front buckle closure allow you to dial in the perfect fit. Integrated ventilation channels enhance comfort.
While the helmet and chest protector supply primary protection, lacrosse goalies also need padding on their arms and legs. Elbow pads with compression sleeves shield the joint while allowing flexibility for passing and outlets. Football-style goalie pants with built-in hip, thigh and knee padding supply protection for the lower body.
Fingerless goalie gloves improve your grip on the stick while allowing tactile ball control. Cleats with additional ankle support complement the protective gear. Don’t forget extras like athletic cups, mouth guards and padded goalie shorts to shield vulnerable areas from glancing blows.
When possible, try out lacrosse goalie protective gear in person for the best fit. Move around to ensure the pads don’t restrict mobility while fully protecting vulnerable areas. Take gear for a test drive during practice to determine if the sizing and coverage meets your needs before committing for games.
While bulky gear can take some getting used to, staying protected as a lacrosse goalie is crucial. Don’t take shortcuts when it comes to safety – invest in high-quality pads engineered to absorb the hardest shots as you command the crease.
Lacrosse Goalie Arm Pads For Arm and Elbow Protection
As lacrosse shots become increasingly harder and faster, goalies need heavy-duty arm pads to prevent injuries during intense game action. While the chest protector covers the core, dedicated arm pads shield the wrists, forearms and elbows from blistering shots.
When selecting lacrosse goalie arm and elbow pads, keep these key factors in mind:
- Coverage – Look for arm pads that extend from the wrists to above the elbows for complete protection of vulnerable areas.
- Padding – Durable padded inserts over the forearm and reinforced caps over the elbows diffuse hard impacts.
- Adjustability – Arm pads with adjustable straps ensure a secure fit. Growing goalies will appreciate pads with room to adjust.
- Mobility – Lightweight, low-profile arm pads maintain flexibility so you can fully extend and make saves.
- Moisture-wicking – Breathable liners keep pads light and dry even during intense game action.
- Abrasion resistance – Look for pads made with materials that can withstand dive saves on turf or concrete.
Here are some top-rated lacrosse goalie arm and elbow pads to protect those extensions:
STX Shield 100 Arm Pads
Featuring molded PE foam protection for the elbows and forearms along with adjustable straps, the STX Shield 100 arm pads deliver comprehensive lightweight protection. Integrated Lycra compression sleeves fight fatigue.
Warrior Nemesis 2 Arm Pads
The Warrior Nemesis 2 lacrosse goalie arm guards use two-piece overlapping cap and liner construction for flexible elbow protection during extension. Moisture-wicking liners keep arms cool and dry throughout games.
Cascade Lacrosse Arm Pads
Trusted by elite goalies, Cascade lacrosse arm pads feature ventilated molded foam extensions reinforced with thermoplastic caps for superior impact absorption. Adjustable straps deliver a dialed-in fit.
Brine Superlight Arm Pads
Featuring an anatomic left and right elbow design tailored for lacrosse goalies, the Brine Superlight arm pads excel at dispersing impact while allowing easy movement. Lightweight EVA foams enhance flexibility.
Maverik Rome Arm Guards
Providing complete arm protection from elbow to wrist, the Maverik Rome guards utilize Flex8 and D3O foam to absorb and deflect shots. The slip-resistant neoprene interior grips arms securely.
While arm pads primarily focus on protecting the elbows and forearms, don’t neglect vulnerable areas like the hands and thighs. Goalie gloves with abrasion-resistant palms enhance grip while shielding fingers from shots. Padded goalie pants and compression shorts safeguard thighs and hips from low line drives.
When shopping for gear, take advantage of sizing charts and review detailed product dimensions. Try arm pads on in-store, fully extending your elbows to ensure adequate mobility and coverage. Break in pads during practices before relying on them for games.
While bulky pads require an adjustment period, don’t cut corners on arm protection. As the last line of defense, goalies rely on premium pads to absorb the hardest shots game after game. Focus on gear engineered for comfort, flexibility and comprehensive coverage to take your crease command to the next level.
Lacrosse Goalie Gloves With Maximum Dexterity
While built to stop shots, lacrosse goalies still need maximum hand mobility and dexterity to handle their sticks. Goalie-specific gloves allow you to grip and control your stick while providing padding to protect vulnerable fingers from blistering shots.
When choosing lacrosse goalie gloves, keep these key factors in mind:
- Protection – Padding across the fingers, wrists, palms and thumbs diffuses ball impact while retaining feel.
- Breathability – Mesh backs, perforations and moisture-wicking liners keep hands cool during intense play.
- Flexibility – Look for flexible gloves that allow your hands to move naturally for cradling, passing and checking.
- Grip – Textured latex or silicone palms enhance grip on the stick, even in wet conditions.
- Fit – Size up your hand circumference and length. Goalie gloves should fit snug but not restrict movement.
- Freedom – Minimalistic padding allows dexterity for catching, picking up ground balls, and stick handling.
Here are some of the top lacrosse goalie gloves to protect hands while enhancing performance:
Warrior Regulator Lacrosse Goalie Gloves
Featuring flexible four-way stretch mesh backs and an AX suede palm, Warrior Regulator gloves deliver maximum breathability, grip and freedom of movement. Injected padding protects the fingers and palms from high-velocity shots.
Brine King Superlight Goalie Gloves
The Brine King Superlight gloves use premium materials like NAVAIR foam, Aegis microfiber, and TekTuff palm padding to remain lightweight while providing top-level protection. The wrap-around cuff secures the gloves in place.
STX Shield 100 Goalie Gloves
With fully wrapped thumb protection and molded foam padding across the fingers and palms, STX Shield 100 gloves supply lightweight protection for lacrosse goalies. Lycra gussets optimize stretch and mobility.
Warrior Nemesis 2 Goalie Gloves
Featuring an adjustable cuff strap and padded Lycra finger gussets, Warrior Nemesis 2 gloves deliver a flexible custom fit. The ventilated palm enhances breathability while the tactical grip increases stick control.
Maverik Rome Goalie Gloves
The Maverik Rome gloves provide industry-leading protection with shield padding on the fingers and multi-layered foam across the palms and wrists. The Hi-Flow back panel improves ventilation to keep hands dry.
While shopping for gloves, consider complementary lacrosse goalie accessories like arm pads to protect hands and fingers from awkward shots. Chest protectors with extended shoulder caps add another layer of protection from high shots targeting the hands.
When possible, try on lacrosse goalie gloves in person for the best fit. Close your hand into a fist and flex your fingers – the gloves should move with your hands without restriction. During games, wearing goalie gloves improves grip, protects from shots and boosts your confidence between the pipes.
Don’t settle for stubby field player gloves or bargain options lacking features. As the last line of defense, lacrosse goalies rely on high-quality gloves designed specifically for protection, flexibility and grip needed between the pipes.
Lacrosse Goalie Pants For Mobility And Protection
While the chest and arm pads protect a lacrosse goalie’s upper body, the lower body remains vulnerable to blistering shots targeting the hips, thighs and knees. Goalie-specific pants help shield these regions while allowing optimal mobility.
When shopping for lacrosse goalie pants, keep these key factors in mind:
- Padding – Thick foam or padded inserts protect the knee, thigh, hip and tailbone areas most likely to get hit.
- Mobility – Lightweight, flexible pants allow you to extend fully and move laterally while protecting legs.
- Breathability – Mesh paneling and other ventilation features prevent overheating in warm weather.
- Comfort – Extra padding around the waist and internal belt provide a comfortable, secure fit.
- Protection – Integrated knee, shin and thigh pads avoid the need to insert separate pads underneath.
- Durability – Look for abrasion-resistant goalie pants that can withstand wear from turf and concrete.
Here are some of the top lacrosse goalie pants to keep you protected from the knees down:
STX Shield 100 Goalie Pants
Featuring integrated thigh, knee and shin protection, the STX Shield 100 goalie pants safeguard lower body regions most exposed to shots. Lightweight padding enhances mobility while the belt provides a snug fit.
Warrior Nemesis 2 Goalie Pants
The Warrior Nemesis 2 goalie pants supply premium protection with removable padded inserts over the thigh, hip and tailbone. Integrated knee padding and stretch gussets optimize mobility.
Brine King Superlight Goalie Pants
Trusted by pro goalies, the Brine King Superlight pants provide lightweight, flexible protection with removable foam inserts for the hips, thighs and knees. Integrated knee and shin guards enhance protection.
Cascade Lacrosse Goalie Pants
Featuring removable EVA foam inserts and integrated side knee protection, Cascade lacrosse goalie pants absorb impact while allowing easy movement and comfort. The internal belt delivers a secure custom fit.
Maverik Rome NXG Pants
The Maverik Rome NXG goalie pants offer 3D molded foam protection for the hips and tailbone along with external knee and shin guards. Ventilated compression material improves mobility.
For additional lower body protection, many goalies wear padded compression shorts underneath their pants. Baseball-style sliding shorts with extra tailbone padding are another option. Soccer-style goalie pants also work well for box lacrosse goalies.
When trying on goalie pants, squat down fully to ensure the pants allow free range of motion. Proper sizing and adjustment will prevent the pads from sliding or shifting during games. Take new pants for a test drive at practice before relying on them for game time protection.
While bulky pads take adjustments, goalie-specific pants are vital for keeping the lower body protected. Don’t settle for hockey pants lacking features needed in lacrosse. Investing in high-quality goalie pants designed for comfort, breathability and mobility will boost confidence between the pipes.
Lacrosse Goalie Leg Pads To Block Shots
As the last line of defense, lacrosse goalies rely on oversized leg pads to protect their lower legs and feet from blistering shots. While the chest protector covers the upper body, dedicated leg pads are essential for blocking low shots targeting the shins, knees and thighs.
When selecting lacrosse goalie leg pads, keep these key factors in mind:
- Protection – Multi-layered foam blocksprovide padding over the calf, knee, shin and thigh areas.
- Mobility – Lightweight pads with flexible knee breaks allow free movement and quick reactions.
- Sizing – Measure knee to ankle and get properly fitted pads based on your height.
- Closure – Strong boot straps, toe ties and buckle systems secure pads in place.
- Rotational movement – Look for pads that rotate with leg movement and flex with knee bends.
- Rebound Control – Angled foam and textured leg pad faces redirect shots away from goal.
Here are some of the top lacrosse goalie leg pads to protect those pillars:
Warrior Ritual G5 Lacrosse Goalie Leg Pads
Featuring a flexible boot break and staggered knee stack, the Warrior Ritual G5 pads optimize movement while providing comprehensive protection. Multiple strap options allow customized closure security.
STX Shield 100 Goalie Leg Pads
The STX Shield 100 goalie leg pads utilize dual-density foams for lightweight protection and multiple break points for mobility. The cureved design contours to legs for optimal coverage.
Maverik Rome NXG Goalie Leg Pads
The Maverik Rome NXG pads provide elite-level protection with 3D molded calf wraps, knee blocks and thigh rises. The Zero G sliding system improves mobility and rotation.
Cascade S Lacrosse Goalie Leg Pads
Cascade S lacrosse goalie pads feature ventilated mammoth superflex calf pads for lightweight protection and a Pro knee break for full extension. Stout leather straps ensure pad security.
Brine King Superlight Leg Pads
Trusted by pro goalies, the Brine King Superlight pads deliver maximum protection and mobility for dynamic play. The multi-break knee design allows natural flex during movement.
When buying leg pads, consider complementing them with padded goalie pants or compression shorts to protect the thighs and hips. Knee pads with shin guards provide another layer of protection if the goalie pants lack that integration.
Take time to try on goalie leg pads in person for the right fit. Practice dropping into a crouch and moving side-to-side to ensure the pads move naturally with your legs. Proper pad sizing and flexibility will allow you to protect the net with confidence.
While bulky at first, lacrosse goalies rely on oversized pads to absorb blistering shots. Don’t settle for smaller player pads lacking protection. Investing in quality goalie-specific leg pads designed for protection, rotation and rebound control is a must for commanding the crease.
Lacrosse Goalie Throat Protector Against Ball Impact
As the last line of defense, lacrosse goalies need heavy-duty equipment to protect vulnerable areas from blistering shots. While helmets shield the head and pads cover the extremities, a throat protector is essential for protecting the neck region against ball impact.
When selecting a lacrosse goalie throat protector, keep these key factors in mind:
- Coverage – Look for extended collar-style protectors that wrap fully around the neck.
- Protection – Durable plastic shields or padded inserts protect the larynx, trachea and carotid arteries.
- Comfort – Flexible collars move naturally for comfort during head turns and shots follow-through.
- Adjustment – Multiple strap configurations allow custom sizing for proper coverage and security.
- Breathability – Ventilation holes and moisture-wicking liners prevent overheating and sweat buildup.
- Compatibility – Ensure the protector integrates well with your goalie helmet setup and chest protector.
Here are some top-rated lacrosse goalie throat protectors to keep that vital region safe:
Cascade Goalie Throat Protector
Featuring extended padding lined with DRI-LEX moisture-wicking fabric, the Cascade goalie throat protector provides a comfortable secure fit. It integrates seamlessly with Cascade helmets and chest pads.
Shock Doctor Goalie Throat Guard
With reinforced larynx protection extended collar padding, the Shock Doctor goalie throat protector supplies complete coverage. Its adjustable strap system allows custom security and sizing.
STX Shield 100 Throat Protector
The STX Shield 100 throat protector uses molded plastic inserts and EVA foam padding to protect the neck area from shots. Its adjustable 3-point harness allows a dialed-in fit.
Brine King Throat Collar
Trusted by lacrosse pros, the Brine King throat protector features ventilated injected plastic shields and removable sternum and spine pads for comprehensive protection.
Warrior Nemesis 2 Throat Shield
Providing full wrap-around neck protection, the Warrior Nemesis 2 throat shield integrates directly into the chin of Warrior helmets. Its pullover design allows easy on and off.
While optional for field players, throat protectors are practically mandatory for goalies needing that extra protection. Most brands design throat collars to pair seamlessly with their helmet and pad setups for full coverage.
When sizing throat protectors, ensure full neck coverage when turning to track shots. The collar should move comfortably with your head without blocking vision. Take some shots wearing the protector to test protection before relying on it for games.
While an additional piece of equipment, a throat protector provides vital protection for lacrosse goalies. Don’t ignore shielding this vulnerable region against shots targeting the high chest and neck area from close range.
Must Have Lacrosse Goalie Gear: 15 Essential Pieces To Up Your Game
Cup and Supporter
Jersey and Shorts
Lacrosse Goalie Cleats For Traction And Movement
- Molded or detachable cleats – Molded are usually preferred for traction and stability in the goal. Detachable allow you to customize the cleat pattern.
- Cleat material – Durable materials like metal and durable plastics provide excellent traction. Plastic offers more flexibility.
- Stud shape and placement – Opt for aggressive front and rear stud patterns to dig into the ground. Multi-directional studs provide traction for lateral movements.
- Fit – Goalie cleats should fit snugly but allow some toe wiggle room. A comfortable and secure fit enhances agility.
- Ankle support – Mid and high tops provide more ankle stability for quick reaction saves.
Must Have Lacrosse Goalie Gear: 15 Essential Pieces To Up Your Game
- Goalie Helmet – Protect your head with a helmet designed specifically for goalies. Look for maximum vision and venting. Popular options include the Cascade R and the Warrior Nemesis 2.
- Arm Pads – Provide arm and elbow protection from high velocity shots. Look for padded or plastic caps on the elbows for extra coverage.
- Shoulder Pads – Disperse impact on the shoulders and collarbone area. For mobility, choose low-profile options with articulated or flexible designs.
- Chest Protector – Safeguard your vital organs from bruising shots. Opt for lightweight, breathable padding that allows arm and shoulder mobility.
- Goalie Gloves – Offer hand and wrist protection plus plenty of latex palm padding to stop shots. Fingered glove options provide the best feel and ball control.
- Throat Protector – Prevent injury from shots hitting the neck and throat. Look for adjustable and breathable models.
- Cup – Essential for protecting sensitive areas from harm.
- Pants – Look for goalie pants with built-in padding to shield the lower body.
- Shin Guards – Provide protection below the knee from balls and bouncing shots.
- Cleats – Goalie specific cleats with aggressive traction allow quick lateral movements and explosive saves.
- Goalie Stick & Head – Pick a stiff, oversized head for blocking shots paired with a long shaft for maximum reach.
- Goalie Bag – Carry all your bulky gear in a spacious wheeled or duffel bag.
- Water Bottle – Stay hydrated during games and practice.
- Practice Jerseys – Have spare jerseys to swap out when your main one gets soaked in sweat.
- Tube Socks – Help keep shin guards in place.
Lacrosse Goalie Stick Engineered For Saving Shots
- Helmet – Protect your head and face with a goalie-specific helmet with maximum ventilation and visibility.
- Chest Protector – Disperses impact from shots to the heart, lungs and ribs.
- Arm Guards – Shield your wrists, forearms and elbows from stingers.
- Shoulder Pads – Cushion shots hitting your collar bone, back and shoulders.
- Throat Protector – Prevents injuries to the vulnerable throat area.
- Gloves – Provide hand protection and enhanced grip when stopping shots.
- Pants – Offer padded thigh, hip and tailbone protection.
- Cup – Essential protection for sensitive areas from shots.
- Shin Guards – Protect the shins and knees from ricochets and bounce shots.
- Cleats – Provide traction for quick lateral movements and explosive saves.
- Goalie Stick – An oversized head for blocking shots paired with a long shaft for reach.
- Leg Pads – The bulkiest gear, cushioning thighs, knees and calves.
- Jerseys – Look for moisture wicking fabrics to stay cool.
- Socks – Help hold shin guards in place.
- Water Bottle – Stay hydrated even in heavy gear.
Lacrosse Goalie Gear Bag To Hold Equipment
- Size – Look for bags from 36″ to 42″ in length to fit pads and helmet. Width around 14″ accommodates gloves and other items.
- Wheels – Wheeled bags allow easy transportation of heavy goalie gear.
- Compartments – Separate compartments help organize and protect gear.
- Stick holder – Allows you to securely attach your goalie stick to the bag.
- Pocket layout – Convenient pockets for smaller items like water bottles, socks, balls.
- Durability – Look for reinforced stitching and rip-resistant fabrics.
- Ventilation – Mesh panels help gear dry and prevent odor.
- Carry options – Padded shoulder straps, haul handles for lifting.
Must Have Lacrosse Goalie Gear: 15 Essential Pieces To Up Your Game
- Helmet – Protect the head and face from direct impact.
- Throat Protector – Shield the fragile throat and neck area.
- Chest Pad – Cushion the heart, ribs, and vital organs.
- Shoulder Pads – Disperse the force of shots to the shoulders.
- Arm Guards – Shield the wrists, forearms and elbows.
- Gloves – Provide hand protection with latex foam for catching shots.
- Cup – Essential for protecting sensitive areas.
- Pants – Include built-in thigh, hip and tailbone padding.
- Shin Guards – Protect the shins and knees from stingers.
- Cleats – Provide traction for quick lateral movements.
- Goalie Stick – With an oversized head and long shaft for reach.
- Leg Pads – Bulky but essential for protecting thighs to ankles.
- Jersey – Look for moisture wicking fabric for heat dissipation.
- Goalie Gear Bag – To haul all equipment to and from the field.
- Water Bottle – Keep hydrated even in all that heavy gear.