How To String A Lacrosse Head? Detailed Guide
How To String A Lacrosse Head – Stringing the lacrosse head can be a challenging task especially for the beginner lacrosse players.
With practice, patience and a good guide, you’ll be able to string the lacrosse head with a perfect pocket. In this comprehensive guide, we’ll show you how to string a lacrosse head.
We’ll configure the lacrosse head with mid-pocket setup.
Mid-pockets are super versatile and they are perfectly suitable for professionals as well as beginners. Let’s jump in without waiting any further.
Materials You Need
Before we jump-start the procedure to string the lacrosse head, you need to keep a few things ready. Here are the items you need to string the lacrosse head.
- Lacrosse head
- Lacrosse ball
- A lighter to burn off the excess strings.
- Scissors to cut the extra strings.
- Pliers for tightening the string.
- Strings (1 medium length nylon string, 2 long sidewall strings, 1 short bottom string, 3 shooter strings)
- Stringing tools
These are the accurate lengths of the lacrosse strings you need to take
- 2 Lacrosse long sidewall length – 22-24 Inches
- 1 Lacrosse short bottom string length – 6-8 Inches
- 3 Lacrosse shooting strings: As per your requirement
Things You Need to Know
You need to know about these things before you start stringing your first lacrosse head. These terms are used throughout this guide, so it is a good idea to have a clear idea of them.
A pocket regulates the ball and it will make it sit in the head. It has a basket shape. Here we are going to make a mid-pocket.
Mesh is the material we use here to create the pocket. We recommend 10 diamond hard mesh for stringing your first lacrosse head. You need to prepare the mesh first before starting the actual procedure. Refer the next section for the instructions to prepare the mesh.
The top portion of the lacrosse head is called a scoop.
Shooters are the strings that manage the movement of the ball coming out of the lacrosse head when shooting and throwing. These strings resemble the shoelaces.
We string the long side of the head with 2 long nylon strings to create Sidewall
The whip is the term used to tell how early the lacrosse ball has come out from the head.
Prepare the Mesh
As mentioned above, you need to prepare the mesh before starting to string the lacrosse head.
- Get your mesh and carefully observe for the front, back, top and bottom. The rougher side of the mesh in the front. The side with 9 diamonds is the top. The side with 10 diamonds is the bottom.
- Stretch out the mesh. The best way to stretch the mesh is by running it under the hot water. Just run the hot water for 5-10 minutes. It’ll make the mesh soft and easy to stretch.
- Take the top row ( the side with 9 diamonds). Fold it parallel to the next 9-diamond row. Make sure that the 2 rows are evenly set. Now, you’ll have the clean and nice row of holes to deal with. Organize all the strings, so that you can string them in the right places.
- Take the top string or middle string and tie a double knot at one end and nearly 1/2 inch from the other end.
- Pull the string from the top hole of the sidewall. Pull out the string from the first diamond and take the string through the first hole (the same hole) in the sidewall. This ensures that the string stays strong and tight.
- You have successfully tied the first knot. You can notice that the mesh has got tight on one side. Now, we have to string it on all other sides. Take the string and take it out from the first diamond. Here the end of the string comes toward you. Take the string from the top hope of the scoop. Take it through the following diamond for 2 or 3 times to create a loop. Tighten the string by pulling it.
- Pull out the string from the backside of the mesh again from the same hole of the scoop front. Take it through the loop you have created and tighten it. You have successfully tied the first top string knot. Now you have to repeat the same process. Skip one diamond for tying each knot. Generally, you’ll have 4 knots in total. However, you can tie more knots if you need. Make sure that you are using the larger holes on the scoop.
- Now, let’s move on the other side of the lacrosse head. We repeat the same process here. Tie a double knot to ensure it is tight and strong. Tie a single knot on the opposite side. At this stage, the mesh must be even from top to bottom. Use the scissors to cut off the extra strings. Melt the end of the strings with lighter. This avoids strings from fraying.
You have completed preparing the mesh.
The centre of the mesh will be even with the center of the head. Just make sure that you are applying even tension throughout the task so that everything will be even.
Now, it’s time to prepare the sidewalls. Jump to the next section for instructions to make the sidewalls for the lacrosse head.
Prepare the Sidewalls
Now that you have already installed the top string and prepared the mesh, you are all ready to make the sidewalls for your lacrosse head.
Please note that this can impact the placement of the pocket you are going to have on your lacrosse head.
There are half a dozen ways to string the lacrosse head. But only a few of them are really popular.
According to the president of East Coast Dyes, Greg Kenneally, the mid-pocket system is the best set up to provide the best experience.
The mid-pocket system ensures a smooth release and good hold which is what a lacrosse player dreams of. This is also the best option for the beginners of the game.
- Pull your string right through the subsequent hole down through the top string from outside in. Note that there must be a knot on the opposite end. Skip the sidewall hole and pull the string through the outside and take the string through the diamond which is next to the sidewall hole. Take out the string from under the slack. Tighten the string to create a secure interlock.
- Please note that if there is a lot of space between the sidewall holes, then you need not skip the hole. Ensure that all the knots are perfectly tight as we have mentioned above, this step is going to influence your pocket. You’ll get the right kind of pocket if all the knots are super tight. The tight channel ensures that the pocket will have a great hold and it will shoot and throw the ball in a smooth way!
- Make the same kind of knots till you go halfway down the lacrosse stick. Now, it’s time to double up for create your pocket. Put your string and pull it from under the next diamond on the mesh. Put it out from the top and take it from under the next mesh diamond. Again take it out from the top. Pull the 2 diamonds closely to double up. Tighten the interlock.
- Pull out the string and repeat the same interlock pattern. Move all the way to the bottom with the same process. Just pull the string from the backside of the mesh and take it inside-out from the sidewall and tightly tie the knot.
- Repeat the same process for the other side of the sidewall. Most of the time there will be nine diamonds at the downside of the sidewall. However, you can make use of the tenth diamond if you desire for depth. Now, you may see that the mid pocket has taken its shape. Now, it’s time to complete creating the mid-pocket for your lacrosse head.
Create the Pocket
- Stretch the pocket portion to complete creating it. Put the wet mesh under running hot water for a couple of minutes to be able to stretch the mesh. Use a lacrosse ball, like throw the ball in it and take it out from the both sides to shape up the pocket.
- The best way to shape the pocket is by holding the lacrosse ball and sliding the butter knife across the head. Or just hold the ball in the pocket for half an hour or so. Check if your pocket is turning out to be a deeper one. If you notice a lot of depth, you can adjust it by tightening the bottom string. Anyways, don’t bother about the depth of the pocket as it’s going to return legal depth most of the time.
- You can complete creating the pocket by using the holes on the bottom of the head. Tie a knot on one end and pull the other end of the string through any of the two holes at the bottom of the head. Note that the following diamond row of the sidewall must have 10 diamonds. Make sure that you are not using a 9 diamond row as there won’t be evenness.
- Now, take out the string through the first diamond of the 10-diamond row. Weave the string across all the diamonds. Take the string through any of the two holes at the bottom side of the lacrosse head and tie a tight knot. Use lighter and scissors to melt and cut the excess threads.
Now you have successfully created a perfect mid-pocket.
In the next step, we’ll see the procedure to install the shooting strings.
These shoelace strings should be well within the first four inches of the lacrosse head measuring from the top side of the scoop.
You have to weave these strings lightly on the mesh. The loosest string must be the one which is closest to the ball.
As you move your way up, the shooting strings must become tighter. Check out the next section of this article to install the shooter strings.
Though some players play the game without shooting strings, we recommend you to have them for the best game experience.
Preparing Shooter Strings
Shooter strings are not compulsory to play the game. But they allow the player to customize the shoot and throws of the lacrosse ball.
- Shooter strings are similar to shoelace strings. Use the special shooter strings instead of nylon strings. Nylon strings will not freely let you follow through. They also add an unnecessary whip to the lacrosse head which will distort the direction of your throw.
- Take one of the shooter strings and pull it out from the first 9 diamond rows that are on the down from the scoop. We do this to make sure that the shooter ends do not hit back on your face when you throw. Put the shooter string in between the sidewall and mesh and see that the 2 sides of the shooter are of the same length.
- Take the end that’s facing opposite to you and take it out towards you. The other end of the shooter must go down from the following diamond. Weave the shooter string across all the diamonds in the row till you go to the next side of the head. Now, tie a tight knot over there.
- Now, take the second shooter string and repeat the same process on the following 9 diamond rows. The U-string shooter will let the player follow through and provide the perfect control and whip. However, you do not need to have a U-string shooter all the time as even the two straights will do a wonderful job. The choice is yours.
- For making the U-string shooter, you have to carve out the shooter from the middle three diamonds. Follow the same procedure that you have done from the straight shooters. The only thing you need to do now is row down diagonally. Once the shooter curve turns into a U-shape, tie the knot.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can We Reuse the Lacrosse Mesh?
It is not recommended to use the reused material for stringing the lacrosse head. Use the original materials wherever possible.
However, if you think that old mesh is in a reusable condition, give it a go. Dip the old mesh in the warm water for a few minutes to make it soft for easier handling.
If you want to reuse the bottom strings or shooter strings, clean them properly before using.
My Mesh is Hard to Even After Covering It in Hot Water. What Should I Do?
Generally, the mesh turns softer if you cover it in hot water for a couple of minutes. In case, if your mesh is still harder, you have to use the fabric softener.
Add some fabric softener to the hot water and put the mesh in it for at least an hour. Remember that using a hard mesh will not yield good results.
So you have to wait patiently till your mesh turns softer to be able to string the lacrosse head.
How to Tighten the Whip on a Lacrosse Stick?
You can tighten the whip on the lacrosse stick by adjusting the bottom string. If you are still not satisfied, try tightening the shooter strings.
Start from the top and go all the way to bottom. Shooter strings must be tight at the top and loose at the bottom
That’s it! We hope you have enjoyed stringing your first lacrosse head. You can always adjust the shooter strings if you notice that ball is going out too late or too early.
You need to loosen the sting if you want to delay the ball. Stringing the lacrosse head involves lots of skill and patience.
We hope our guide has helped you to easily string your first lacrosse head. That’s it for How To String A Lacrosse Head.
How many shooting strings? What can I do if no one is around to shoot on me?
Rich writes: ok im a second year jr. goalie in high school and i still need alot of work. i wanted to know how many shooting strings to put on my goalie head cus im getting it redone with marc mesh and a semi deep pocket. iv seen kids with two shooting string to kids with five and i dont know the difference and how i should seperate them. im a strong so the deeper pock i have wont affect my clear. and i have a a regular goalie shaft if that helps. thanx for any help rich
p.s. do u have any traing tips so i can practise by myself when i cant get to a net and have someone shoot on me
Answer: Rich three shooting strings is all you need. Straight across. Skip one row of diamonds between rows. So you would have the scoop, then one row of diamonds, then your top shooting string. I use a sidewall lace for my top shooting string because it gets a ton of abuse getting shots on it. I find the sidewall laces don’t stretch as much as cotton hockey laces that you use for other shooting strings.
For the second and third laces use a cotton hockey lace. You can get them at any sporting goods store that sells hockey skates. Skip one row of diamonds and put your second one across. Skip another row of diamonds and do your third. That’s all you need.
My best tip for getting better without someone shooting on you is this:
1)Visualize. The mind doesn’t know the difference between what is real and what is imagined so the more time you spend thinking about goaltending and moving to the ball properly the more chance you will have of making better saves once you are in the cage. I get into more detail on this one in the members area of the site.
2) Get in front of a mirror and work on your form. Again, you’ll want to practice moving to the ball properly. But this is a great way to see what you look like in the cage and what you need to work on.
3) Wall Ball: I have never met a great goalie who was really bad with his stick. But every great goalie has good stick skills. There is something about it but I find when you improve your ability to catch and throw you become a better goalie. If you think about it, a goalie really is the best catching player on the team. Not the best shooter, but definitely one of the best catchers. So spend a lot of time on the wall. I used to shoot tennis balls against the kitchen drawers when my parents weren’t home. (We lived in an old house so those drawers were solid!) But playing with the tennis ball was a big help. I also used to throw balls on the roof of my house and wait for them to roll back down. I’d pick a shingle and try to hit it with a clearing pass.
All these little things add up to big improvements so give those a shot. And let me know if you need anything else.
Jonathan – The Goalie Guru
www.inseasonhome.com (Are you signed up for our newsletter?)
Legal Sticks – Jersey Girls Lacrosse Association
For further USL explanations please see Legal Women’s Sticks – Listed by Manufacturer
- Depth of pocket 5/6 and 7/8 The top of a ball, when placed into the pocket of a horizontally held stick, at eye-level, must be visible/seen above the top of the entire sidewall after reasonable force with one hand (simulating receipt of a pass) has been applied to and released from the ball.
- Depth of pocket 3/4The top of a ball, when placed into the pocket of a horizontally held stick, at eye-level, must be visible/seen between the sidewall after reasonable force with one hand (simulating receipt of a pass) has been applied to and released from the ball.
- Pocket Attachments: Attachments to the sidewall must be through designated stringing holes and looped beneath the bottom rail of the sidewall.
- Attachment of Thongs: Thongs must be attached to the head though holes in the scoop and at the ball stop. A second material may be used to allow attachment of each thong to the scoop and the ball stop.
- Shooting strings (this is where most high school sticks have been found to be illegal and is not a fix that can be done at the field)
- Field crosses may have no more than 2 shooting strings. Any shooting string must be directly attached to both sidewalls in the upper 1/3 of the head, OR, if the bottom string is positioned in an inverted “U” shape it must be directly attached to both side walls in the upper 2/3 of the head.
- Shooting strings for field crosses may not be coiled more than twice between 2 adjacent thongs. This does not apply to the space between the outermost thong and the sidewall.
- Shooting strings may touch, but not be crossed, between adjacent thongs, and must neither touch nor be crossed outside of the outermost thongs.
- Flat laces may not be used as shooting strings for a field crosse.
- None of the requirements listed above apply to a goalkeeper’s crosse
Best Lacrosse Stringing for Defense
StickSportCentral.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. As an affiliate, this website earns from qualifying purchases.
Every head is different. Stringing techniques further differentiate one head from another.
Understanding that the way your lacrosse head is built and the way you string your lacrosse head are both integral to the way your lacrosse head works for you in a game is key to winning.
If you’re looking for the best lacrosse stringing for defense, you’ll need to understand the mechanics of different heads and stringing techniques to match up a pocket style that works best for your style of defensive play.
In this article, we’ll explore the stringing methods that work best for different lacrosse positions and offer stringing tips for making your defense pocket a powerhouse for preventing your adversary’s score.
Lacrosse head features for easy stringing
Some heads are just easier to string, due in large part to features on the head manufacturers incorporate for this very purpose.
The ability to string your own lacrosse head won’t just save you money, it will allow you more control to create and customize a pocket that does exactly what you want it to on the field.
If you’re looking for lacrosse heads you can string up yourself, there are certain features for easy stringing you may want to checkout.
More mesh varieties for more stringing options
Technology advances, especially in the areas of materials and manufacturing processes, have led to big improvements in lacrosse mesh options available to players today.
Ask any old timer lacrosse player and they’ll tell you all about a time when only two mesh options existed: hard or soft.
The differences between hard and soft mesh were vast. Soft mesh was a bit more forgiving and offered up better hold, but it quickly lost its shape in any kind of weather and it wasn’t really consistent.
Hard mesh kept its shape better and wasn’t so quick to bag out, but hard mesh offers no cushion so players who weren’t used to the performance of hard mesh felt – and sometimes looked! – like they were playing with a tennis racket!
These days, lacrosse players can choose from mesh choices that combine the benefits of the hard and soft mesh and minimize the drawbacks of each.
Semi-soft mesh offers the feel and advantages of soft mesh without the tendency to bag out so quickly.
This mesh is great for players looking to experience more ball control and hold in their pocket.
Semi-hard mesh provides more cushion while maintaining the consistency and performance of a hard mesh pocket.
If you have a catch-and-shoot style of lacrosse play, semi-hard mesh might be the choice for you.
Pocket placement for better play
Though there are countless customizations, lacrosse pockets generally fall into one of three categories for placement: high, mid, or low.
The rule of thumb for younger players is to work with a mid pocket.
This option helps players develop skills and a unique style of play that may inspire a switch to a high or low pocket down the road.
Offense players such as attack or midfielders usually work with mid or low pockets.
Low pockets provide the most hold for extreme ball control, which comes in handy when dodging with fancy footwork.
Some players prefer a low pocket for the attack position.
The best pocket and stringing option for lax defense is a mid or high pocket.
Defense or middie long poles are almost always best served by a high pocket for the combination of pass power and pocket hold.
A high pocket features a channeling effect that becomes a real asset to players who need the ability to quickly scoop up ground balls.
The high pocket styles provide the benefit of directing balls scooped up into the picket for safekeeping right away and with little maneuvering.
Some defense players prefer a mid pocket.
The players best served by a mid pocket will appreciate that this pocket placement allows the ball to settle lower and enhances a defenders one-handed stick work.
Pairing a mid pocket with a mesh that is shifty, or can play the role of a mid-high pocket with the right stringing, also allows defenders to execute moves like toe drags with precision.
Throwstring configuration tips for defense players
The right shooting String setup is key to perfecting the hold in your pocket and balancing this control with the right amount of release for your lacrosse position.
This setup is also referred to as throwstring configuration and it affects both release and hold.
In general, the more shooting strings incorporated into your pocket the more hold your pocket will have.
This works well for players who need excellent control of the ball.
For a pocket that maximizes release, choose a configuration with fewer strings.
For attack players, a single shooting string can be helpful for creasing snappier release because a single string produces a lot of whip.
Shot speed is increased with this configuration but not without drawbacks: this single string configuration also increases hold adding time before release.
A two-string configuration, often recommended for long poles, generates a low amount of whip.
This configuration is best for players who need the ability to throw long passes, such as defense players.
Whip hinders a player’s ability to throw for distance, so defensive players need pockets and string configurations that generate a little whip as possible.
STX Lacrosse 10D Memory Mesh Packet
STX’s Memory Mesh is a semi-hard mesh featuring 10-D weave made of the brand’s proprietary coaxial composite weave.
This dual fiber weave is extremely durable as a result of this technologically advanced weave, with as much as 15 times the tensile strength of steel!
As a result of its composition, Memory Mesh features a high level of sidewall abrasion resistance and resists wear even with repeated impact over time.
Memory Mesh is built for strength and the durability also maximizes the length of time this pocket performs optimally for defense players.
The Coaxial Composite Material at the heart of Memory Mesh lasts longer than other meshes because fibers are formulated with UV resistance and to repel moisture for more consistent performance in any weather conditions.
View at Amazon to learn more about how this product may work for your game.
- Moisture repelling and UV resistant
- Extreme durability
- Industry leading hold
- This packet doesn’t come with a shooting string or nylon, which you’ll need to buy separately.
StringKing Type 3X Semi-Hard Lacrosse Mesh Kit with Mesh and Strings (Assorted Colors)
Type 3X Semi-Hard Lacrosse Mesh by StringKing is the latest innovation from StringKing, improving upon the brand’s Type 2X to offer defense players a mesh that is 15% thinner with all of the strength and durability you’ve come to expect from this brand.
The key to Type 3X’s thin, lightweight strength is the brand’s Twistex Technology.
Twistex Tech is a process that increases both elasticity and texture in mesh yarns, adding more twists prior to knitting to create a more compact construction for increased rigidity and an improved backbone that translate into a more consistent pocket that will hold its shape over time.
Type 3X is great for defense players who prioritize control in their lacrosse mesh and stringing.
Type 3X balances stretch and feel to optimize control. The added twists and increased elasticity come together to improve not just speed but accuracy for better power passing up the field.
This kit comes with everything you need to string up the perfect defense pocket.
You’ll get 1 Type 3X performance mesh, 4 sidewall strings, 1 bottom lace, 3 shooting laces, and 2 shooting cords.
View at Amazon to learn more about how this product might work for your game.
- Comes with everything you need to string the perfect defense pocket
- Twistex Tech reduces mesh weight while maintaining rigidity and durability
- Twisted yarns enhance pocket consistency and pass accuracy
- This is described as a semi-hard mesh but rated a 5 out of 10 on StringKing’s 10-point scale for hardness. This is a good mesh for creating a rigid pocket but will not be as rigid as traditional hard meshes.
NinjaLax – Sensei Semi Soft Lacrosse Mesh – Complete Lacrosse Stringing Kit – Black
NinjaLax Sensei Mesh 2 is a semi-soft lacrosse mesh that affords some of the benefits of a soft mesh without all the time necessary to break in a true hard mesh pocket.
It is made of a synthetic material that repels moisture for more consistent performance across playing conditions but the strings aren’t coated so you won’t have a waxy feel to your pocket.
The synthetic fibers in this mesh are engineered to withstand the effects of weather and resist both expansion and contraction brought on by moisture and extremes in temperature.
The unique composition of Sensei Mesh 2 incorporates a braiding process that increases the number of times fibers overlap to drastically increase the overall durability of the mesh.
The added durability enhances both control and consistency, but Sensei’s semi-soft mesh is play ready out of the package because it doesn’t require break-in time for game-worthy performance.
This mesh comes in a complete stringing kit that includes everything you need to string a defence pocket and customize your pocket for your style of pllying. You’ll receive mesh, 5 sidewall strings, 3 shooting laces, and 1 shooting cord.
View at Amazon for more information on how this product could work for you.
- Semi-soft mesh ready for play right out of the package
- Water, expansion, and contraction resistant
- Braiding process enhances control and consistency as well as durability
- Players used to a wax coated semi-soft may be concerned NinjaLax Sensei Mesh 2 isn’t moisture resistant but the fibers are a synthetic material developed with hydrophobic qualities to deliver moisture repelant without a waxy feel.
Featured image credit: Shutterstock.com Image ID: 1414076126
11 Amazing Lacrosse Tips to Up Your Game
Here are some cool tips that most lacrosse players are unaware of. Check them out and tell us what you think about these amazing tricks –
1. Putting inverted V or U Shooting String
Putting an inverted V or U shooting string in your mesh pocket can be difficult, and it’s very easy to make the pocket uneven doing it the way you would do a normal shooting string. Instead of putting a string across the mesh then wrapping around it, run the string in and out every hole in the mesh, then do the same on your way back.
Not only is this easier, it prevents the ball from shooting off the v-string, it just channels it towards the normal shooting strings. Also, if you have a problem with ball coming off the v-string, you can bring it up past the first two or three shooting strings so that the ball is channeled directly into the shooting strings.
2. How to Take Gloss out of Soft Mesh
One way to take some of the “gloss” out of new soft mesh and/or pinch your head a little is to put it in the dishwasher. All you do is wash your head in the dish washer and when it comes out immediately take a piece of wood or something hard that is the length that you want to pinch your head to, tie your head to it and set it outside.
If you just want to take the “gloss” out of the mesh wash it in the dishwasher and let it sit in there for a few hours while it firms up. The fewer dishes you have in with your head the softer the plastic will get.
3. How to Care for Your Lacrosse Stick in Wet Season
When wet, the leather at the top of mesh strung sticks will sag and after a while the leather will get so worn it will snap. So when stringing mesh take a nylon shooter, fold it in half and run it through the top 4 holes like you would with the leather. The nylon is less likely to sag and will last longer than a leather. It’s also easier to do.
4. How to Dye Your lacrosse Stick
When dying your lacrosse stick take a piece of string and run it through the hole where the screw would hold the shaft and head together. and connect both pieces of string and tie them together. When you put the head in the dye don’t submerge the whole string, just enough to where the entire head is under water. When you’re done dying pull the head out by the string. This prevents water sloshing around and keeps your fingers the color they were before you dyed your stick.
Before you dye your stick plan it out. The reason for saying this is you don’t want to be doing 10 things at once. Put the hot glue or the tape on BEFORE you start boiling the water. This will prevent mess ups and keep you from going insane.
5. How To Make A Pocket
When making your pocket a quick and easy way to do it is to place a screwdriver over the ball and under the sidewall so the ball is held firmly in place… and placing the ENTIRE stick underwater. Leave the stick under water for an extended amount of time and then remove and let it air dry. The leathers will tighten around the ball and you’ll have an instant pocket. At first the leathers will be tight but after about a day or two of pounding or throwing against the wall they’ll loosen up.
6. How to Make Soft Mesh Stick A Bit Stiffer
If you have a soft mesh stick and you want it a little more stiff, put the stick on the ground outside face down. Take a can of laundry starch and spray over all of the mesh. After it’s dry, do another coat wait for it to dry and do another coat and so on depending on how you want it. Do the same to the inside of the pocket.
7. How To String The Shooter of a Mesh Stick
We have found a good way to string the shooters of a mesh stick (soft or hard) that is deep and will hold the ball well for fakes. You use three hockey laces. String the top lace very tight, and you can pound it a little later to how you want it. The next string should be strung loosely. Finally the last string should be strung very loose. It should be so loose that the mesh can be pounded to the max, without the string getting in the way.
Then you just pound, pound, pound it in. You pound the bottom two the most, and the top to your liking, depending on how much whip, if any, you like. Pound them in the middle only, because this creates more of a channel. When done, your stick should have a less than 45 degree angle which it holds the ball on the strings. If you don’t like your pocket in the front of the stick, you can pound it back to where you like it, and it will still fake rather well.
8. How to Breaking-in New Sticks
Loosen the side strings at least 1″ and do very little with the bottom of the leathers (or tie-off cord) at the throat of the stick. Then stretch the pocket with a ball midway along the length of the pocket, jammed under a butter knife.
When you get a new “traditional” head, rub baby powder into the leathers. This softens the leathers and helps to repel water because the baby powder gets into the leather pores. Repeat this at least once a week for the first month and when leathers dry after every wet game or practice. A softer pocket wears less and is easier to catch with.
9. How to Pinch Lacrosse Head
When pinching a head, don’t microwave it or do it over a stove, bake it in the oven at 450 for 5 minutes. To keep it legal up top, cut a dowel rod to 6 1/2 inches. Also, to keep the bottom of the head legal, you can place a field hockey ball in the bottom, since they are slightly larger than lax balls.
10. How to String Traditional Lacrosse Head
When stringing traditional, tie the nylons off at the top of each leather and at the bottom of each leather, and string the pocket the usual way. You will soon figure out that this allows you to replace broken nylons easily in the middle of a game.
When stringing traditional, always use a double knot for each diamond, this ensures that the pocket is set the way you string it. Also when you string traditional, you need to twist two pieces of nylon between the middle two leathers, so my pocket is symmetrical.
11. How to Turn Soft Mesh into Hard Mesh
If you want to turn soft mesh into hard mesh put it in a cool bowl of salt water. To make the salt water keep pouring salt into the bowl of water until the salt doesn’t dissolve in the water any more. Let it soak for an hour and stir it every once in a while to get the salt dissolved again. Take it out and let it dry. It should have some salt sticking to it still, making it crusty.
After it has dried, spray paint both sides any color. Now you have hard mesh. If you want really hard mesh, instead of using cool water use hot water. Be careful using hot water though because it might shrivel up your mesh or run a dyed head.
When stringing mesh, use one 4 foot long piece of traditional lace. Use it for both the top and the sidewalls . Start at the top where you tie off the top tight. Then for the sides you can adjust for depth you want. Also, it helps to keep the mesh as close to the scoop as you can. Another tip is after cut my shafts down, quickly smooth down the edges so that the edge does not cut into the butt end stop.
White Lacrosse Net, light and soft Lacrosse Sidewall Strings
Source White Lacrosse Net, light and soft Lacrosse Sidewall Strings on m.alibaba.com
₽ 73.59 – ₽ 296.57 9003
: 50 sets
Learn more about shipping and other trade services.
|Payment terms:||L / C, Western Union, T / T, Payoneer|
|Supply Ability:||50,000 pcs.for Week|
|Item name:||TOTAL GUARD|
|Item origin:||Fujian China|
|Color:||White, black and white and customized are available|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 days|
|Packaging info:||Each kit in a pack, includes one mesh, 4 strings and 2 laces.|
Xiamen Total Guard Sporting Goods Co., Ltd.
Manufacturer, Trade Company, Distributor / Wholesaler
Number of orders delivered on time
White Lacrosse Mesh Lacrosse Sidewall Strings Light weight and soft material
This mesh is great! Easy to connect as long as it stretches and it behaves like a sneaker with a soft mesh upper with a ball feel and release, but fits in a pocket like a Stiff mesh! Not much run-in to talk about, besides.The shock absorbs hard passes very well, but still disrupts the shots and the long passes.
-Sides 1 (main color): player 6 ° -goalkeeper 7 °
-Side wall 2 (accent color): player 4 ′ -goalkeeper 6 ′
-Shooting cord: player 24 ″ -goalkeeper 40 ″
– Shooter Lace: player 3 laces – goalkeeper 4 laces
Total Guard Sports is a global sporting goods and bags manufacturer based in Xiamen, China.It specializes in sporting goods and bags, including Lacrosse equipment, hockey equipment, sticks (alloy and composite), protective gears (shoulder pads, elbow pads, gloves, pants, and shin guards), goalkeeper set, equipment bag, backpack and so on. Further.
Total Guard has been designing, developing and innovating new products for many years, using innovative technologies to produce high quality, versatile, safe and ergonomic products.Total Guard has always maintained our commitment to high standards of quality, technology and continuous innovation and has won a very good reputation in the global market.
Why choose us?
Strength lies in yourself when you use TG products and wear our flashy yet simple and comfortable clothing line.
All athletes demand durability because when you compete at any level you have to walk hard.The durability of the TG line will always be long lasting.
The consistency you need quality products is here with TG. The standard in equipment, apparel and training products, the quality and consistency of each product developed is epic.
Style, Looks Great, Feel Great and Play Great is the standard of every product, developed by our team of experienced designers and modern professional athletes who understand and appreciate the need to be great in all areas.
How to choose sticks
How to choose Nordic walking poles: the best options for height
It is believed that the history of Nordic walking began with professional skiers from Finland who used ordinary ski poles for training in the summer.By the onset of the winter season, this significantly increased the effectiveness of training, and the athletes had a high rating in the competition. Over time, walking gradually gained popularity in the world, and in 1997, Mark Kantan received a patent for the “original Scandinavian walking”, published a manual on walking techniques, and also modified the design of the equipment itself.
This sport uses ninety percent of the muscle structure to work, keeps the body in great shape and helps to reduce weight.
It is approved and recommended by modern respected doctors, in particular by pulmonologists (such walking remarkably promotes ventilation of the lungs).
Practically everyone can do it, even people who are prohibited from jogging. The undeniable advantage of walking is always simplicity. It is enough just once to figure out how to choose the right poles for Nordic walking, you immediately need to get the ideal ones and start a trial training.
First, let’s find out the structural features of the stick.It has four components – the main shaft, the shaft, the lanyard, the protective tip and the fixing handle. Each of these parts can affect the effectiveness of the exercises performed, much depends on the material of manufacture.
Pole selection tips
Despite the lack of strict requirements for sports equipment, we have some important tips on how to choose Nordic walking poles (in particular sliding ones).
- The main rule is safety in use.Structurally, they are divided into fixed (one-piece) and telescopic (collapsible) types. Solid poles are more reliable and less traumatic, it is convenient to work with them on flat surfaces. Collapsible ones will allow you to individually adjust the height for the height of the person and the load used, they are convenient to transport and use on travel, they have an affordable price. However, the locking mechanisms of folding models can break and collapse at the most unexpected moment, causing serious injury.
- Sticks should be stiff and lightweight. The rigidity is provided by the material from which the inventory bar is made. Nowadays, the shaft is made of aluminum, carbon or fiberglass.
- Aluminum products are the lightest, but practically do not absorb vibration when in contact with the ground. Carbon tools are durable, light enough and vibration damping well. When considering the characteristics of carbon, you need to take into account the level of carbon content, the recommended one is from fifty percent.Fiberglass poles are very lightweight and absorb vibration well. But their disadvantage is fragility.
- The handle should be as comfortable as possible. The handle of any stick is usually small and has a specially designed shape. The main feature is in the material of manufacture, including plastic, cork, rubber.
- Plastic is the most undesirable material because it does not absorb moisture, making the surface slippery and uncomfortable. The good thing about cork is that it is a natural moisture-absorbing material, however, it is afraid of high humidity and can deteriorate with prolonged exposure, it is prone to abrasion.Experts advise to use rubber, since the handles made of it are strong, non-slip and comfortable to use.
- A comfortable lanyard must be present. This is a stick retention system, which is a strap around the wrist that returns the stick to the palm of your hand when accidentally released. Lanyards have differences in size, fixation adjustment mechanism.
- Good quality tips are essential. Usually, the standard set of the stick includes a metal one, as it is strong and reliable.For walking on asphalt and other surfaces where it is undesirable to use metal tips due to slipping, the kit should include spare removable ones. They come in rubber or plastic.
What to pay attention to for children and pensioners
For the elderly, you should be extremely careful not only to the choice of equipment, but also to classes. Prior consultation with a doctor is highly recommended. However, such a sport still has no serious contraindications, in addition to diseases in which bed rest is necessary; and partly obesity and cardiovascular.But the intensity of the loads is worth paying attention to.
For children, such sticks help to develop well coordination of movements with a sense of balance. Perfectly help to normalize posture! But in the beginning, the child, of course, must be old enough so that a suitable stick can be found for him. And now let’s see how you should choose them correctly according to human height.
Height selection chart
A particularly important aspect in choosing a Nordic walking pole is how to choose its size depending on your height.This is necessary for high-quality training, the correct redistribution of loads on the entire body depends on the size of the stick. If it is short, then the spine and back muscles of the legs will suffer first, while the long one will not allow you to take the correct posture in motion.
To make the Scandinavian walking poles optimal in length, how to choose, a table prepared by experts in this field will help, with its help you can easily calculate the suitable length, height and size.
Here, for example, is its simplest version, depending on the height of the person.It should be noted that the lightweight walking option is taken into account here. If you are planning a slightly increased load, you can “throw” yourself 3-5 centimeters of height.
|Height in centimeters||Stick length|
However, do not forget that each person has their own physiological characteristics, which are not taken into account by mathematical calculations.The main recommendation here is actual on-site fitting. You need to take a stick, place the tip on the toe of your foot; if the elbow of the hand that holds the instrument bends ninety degrees, the stick can be determined to be excellent.
In the future, if walking is easy and pleasant, then you have defined everything correctly. Discomfort, back pain, and similar alarming symptoms indicate the opposite and you should try a slightly different size stick, even if they were selected completely according to the table and other tips above.
As for the manufacturers of Nordic walking equipment, there are several major companies.
- The most popular brand – the German Leki, is famous for its reliability and a wide range of equipment.
- The Swiss company K + offers products at affordable prices, while maintaining high quality.
- Finnish Exel belongs to the premium segment with corresponding characteristics.
- On the Russian market there is also a well-established brand “Splav”, represented by reliable and affordable models.
We hope that after reading the basic information of this article, you have learned which poles are better for Nordic walking, and you will definitely try this simple, but interesting and useful sport.
How to choose a lacrosse stick
LACROSSE TYPE PARTS
- The head is the top of your lacrosse stick and can be purchased with or without a string.
- The bottom handle of your club is the shaft.
- Some players customize their game with individual heads and shafts. Full sticks have both a head and a rod with a stretched thread.
PROPER STICK LENGTH BY PLAYER
Stick length refers to the total length of the head and shaft.
- Forwards and midfielders need a short stick between 40 and 42 inches.
- Defensive and midfield players should try a longer barbell from 52 to 72 inches.
- Goalkeepers can have a stick from 40 “to 72” depending on their preference.
- Young players need a stick with which they can comfortably hold their hand. Choose a stick that suits them, no matter the position.
- Modern shafts, sometimes called “handles”, are usually made of hollow metal.
- Most lacrosse shafts are made from aluminum, titanium, scandium, carbon fiber alloys or composites.
- They are usually octagonal and some are textured for better grip.
- The open end of the hollow shaft must be sealed with tape or a rubber end cap.
- The handle head is usually screwed to the shaft to hold it in place.
- The choice of shaft material is a matter of personal preference. Titanium shafts are usually the strongest, while aluminum shafts are the lightest. Scandium shafts offer a balance between the two.
- Composite rolls remain outdoors at a constant temperature.
- NCAA Lead: Legal according to NCAA rules only. These heads meet the minimum widths allowed by the NCAA and are not legal under the NFHS and youth lacrosse regulations.
- NFHS Supervisor: Legal for NFHS (High School) and Youth Lacrosse.
- Universal Head: Approved for all lacrosse levels (NCAA / High School / Youth).These heads meet NCAA 2010 requirements and current NFHS width measurements.
- The head of a goalkeeper’s stick is much larger and can be 10 to 12 inches wide in accordance with the US lacrosse and NCAA regulations.
- The side of the head may not exceed 2 inches in any league.
- For correct play, the pocket depth must correspond to the following simple text: When the lacrosse ball is placed in the pocket, the top of the ball must not go deeper than the bottom-most edge of the sidewall.
TYPES OF POCKET POCKETS LACROSSE STICK
Lacrosse Sticks are available with a traditional woven or mesh pocket. The heads are either taut or not taut.
- Mesh pockets are the most commonly used pockets. They are made of nylon webbing woven into the side of the pocket and require little adjustment.
- Goalkeepers prefer the net because it reduces the number of rebounds.
- A stiffer pocket is more accurate for shooting or passing, but provides less control while running and moving.
- Traditional pockets are composed of nylon laces wrapped around 4 adjustable leather straps that can be adjusted to suit any type of shot.
- Pocket depth A deeper pocket provides more feel and control of the ball, while a shallower pocket allows you to empty it faster.
- Players in control of the ball who frequently make short passes and dodges must use a deep pocket.
- Fast break players who tend to pass the ball to longer stretches should use the shallower pocket.
When using a new lacrosse head, make sure the pocket is broken before playing. In the men’s game, breaking pockets is largely a personal preference. For the perfect fit, adjust the shooting strings and throw them several times until you feel they fit your release, then tie the arrows.
The shooting strings are located horizontally near the top of the club head and affect the balance and direction of the ball.Three or four shooting strings, usually hockey skate laces, are used to smooth the ball out of the pocket, while nylon strings are used for a “crisp” feel.
The throwing string determines whether your shot will have a “whip” that determines the angle the ball exits from your head. The more whip there is in the club, the lower the ball will sink when you throw it. Usually attacking players need more whip.
HELPFUL TIPS FOR BEGINNERS
- To learn how to throw correctly, find a club with a wide end for easier catching and a flat scoop for picking up the ground ball.
- Wide head makes it easy to learn the basics.
- Aluminum shafts are more durable.
- New players should check with their coach to see if they need to break their heads before playing
- The short stick is used by both attacking and midfielders and is much easier to handle than the long stick. Its short length makes it easier to dodge defenders and score in a tense situation.
- The long stick is mainly used by defenders, which greatly simplifies the execution of the check and keeps the attacking player away.The head of the goalkeeper’s sticks is much larger, making it easier to block shots.
- More advanced players will want to use the lacrosse accessory, which allows for more complex settings. This will allow the player to adjust the stick to suit their changing playstyle. One aspect of the lacrosse club that can be adjusted from player to player is pocket depth. Deeper pockets allow for better ball control, while shallower pockets are best for quicker release.The depth of the player’s pocket depends on his personal preference.
How to choose a field hockey stick
FIELD HOCKEY KEYS
Wooden field hockey sticks, traditionally made from hickory or mulberry, are mainly used by young players due to their lightness and flexibility. Composite and fiberglass sticks are approved for use in university and high schools. Experienced players use composite and fiberglass because it helps them generate more power on impact without sacrificing flexibility and durability.
There are four different levels of club skill and each has a different composition, with each level increasing for composite and fiberglass material.
- The Beginner’s Sticks are the ideal training tool for beginners who focus on control and basic skills. They are recommended for players aged 10 and under who have been playing for one year or less.
- Intermediate level clubs are still focused on control, but bring in a key element of strength to enhance your play.They are intended for players 10-13 years old with 1-2 years of gaming experience.
- Expert sticks offer an even balance of power and control, helping players continually improve their skills. They are ideal for players over 13 years of age with over 2 years of experience.
- Elite Sticks are recommended for highly skilled players looking for strength combined with precision. Elite clubs tend to have the higher carbon content and are the most powerful. Recommended for players over 15 years of age with over 3 years of experience.
Reinforcements help your game in many ways, from increasing the strength of your stick to making it more flexible. Fiberglass reinforcements are attached to the side of the putter and are used as a sleeve for added strength and durability.
- Carbon fiber tape reinforcements applied to both sides of the club as a stiffener. This increases the stiffness of the handle for more powerful hits.
- Kevlar tape is also used as a reinforcement to increase rigidity and minimize unpleasant vibration during impact. Impact absorption helps maintain a smooth feel during play.
- Ceramic tape is a heavy-duty woven fabric bonded with a high-strength adhesive. It wraps around the handle to reduce unpleasant vibration.
Use your position as a guide when choosing a toe design for your field hockey stick.The toe is adapted to hitting the ball in different positions. There are four basic types of fingers in field hockey:
- The short is the most common and commonly used for attacking players, helping players to flip the ball quickly and improve balance, maneuverability and control.
- Midis are popular and great for beginners and midfielders. They are about half an inch longer than the short ones and provide a larger impact surface.With this design, it has become easier to swipe, take and reverse playback.
- Maxis are popular with defenders. These fingers combine a large reception area with the impact force of a midi head. The hooks are J-shaped with a larger grip surface for reception and protection. They are especially suitable for grass fields.
- Hooks have a J-toe and are suitable for covering the ground. They are made with a two-piece head allowing you to have better ball control.
A bow is the shape or curve of a stick, or where it bends from handle to toe. Depending on your preference, age and skill level, there are three bow designs to choose from:
- The regular bow is typically 20-22mm in length, with the most dramatic bend falling right down the middle of the stick. It maximizes control and power for makes it versatile for all field hockey positions.
- Trailing bow is typically 22 to 23 mm. The top of the bend drops closer to the toe, aiding in lifting and dragging the ball. This type of bow is for more advanced players.
- Late bow is about 24-25 mm in size and bends almost completely towards the head. It offers the best assistance to elite players in handling, lifting, dragging and aerial drills.
SELECTING THE LENGTH OF THE STICK
You should always be able to comfortably operate your field hockey stick.What size is right for you? Place your right index finger on your pelvis. Then, place your middle and ring fingers next to your index finger. The top of the stick should reach down to your ring finger.
STICK WEIGHT SELECTION
Just like the design of the toe, the weight of your stick should depend on your position. Your back usually requires a heavier stick weighing 22-24 oz. The extra weight increases your throw distance and keeps your club in play during attacks.Midfielders should opt for a medium-sized stick of about 21 ounces to accommodate attack and defense. Attackers often opt for a light stick under 21 ounces.
Most players have at least two clubs for practice or play. If you change positions, you can choose a stick for each position. Keep in mind that you need to stock up on a variety of hockey equipment for your season, including studs, shin guards and gloves.
Tip: Did you know that there is no such thing as a left-handed field hockey stick? Field hockey requires all players to use a right stick.
INDOOR HOCKEY STICKS
Indoor field hockey sticks are much thinner and lighter than outdoor field hockey sticks. Since the game is played on a smaller, flat and hard surface, there are rules that prohibit players from controlling the ball or swinging. Thus, there is no need for such a sturdy stick.
or non-stick coating: how to choose?
Are you looking for a new dish or baking dish and trying to decide which one is best for you? Aside from choosing between a variety of brands, price tiers, and metal options, there is another question you need to consider: whether to choose stainless steel or non-stick coating.
Comparing stainless steel with a non-stick coating is a tricky one because there are a number of different factors to consider, including the type of cooking, the durability of the product, and the safety of the chemically treated cookware. (Copper cookware with non-stick coating)
Stainless vs. steel and nonstick coating
- Most nonstick cookware and bakeware are coated with Teflon, a chemical coating that prevents food from sticking to the surface of the pot or pan.
- The Teflon coated non-stick pans make them more suitable for low-fat cooking because you don’t need to add oil or oil as an anti-stick measure. Non-stick pans are also ideal for delicate dishes such as eggs or pancakes that fall apart if they stick to the pan.
- Stainless steel cookware is uncoated, which means food sometimes sticks to it, especially if you don’t cover the pan with oil, oil, or other type of fat.
- Non-stick cookware prevents browning of food, resulting in a less flavorful dish. Many meat recipes require browning or searing, and use brown pieces. glued to the bottom of the pan, for gravies and sauces. Non-stick pans are not suitable for this recipe.
- On the other hand, bakers often prefer a non-stick bakeware because breads, muffins and baked goods retain their lighter, more appetizing color and flavor.
- Stainless steel pots and pans allow food to brown or caramelize.
- Caramelization occurs when the sugar in food turns brown when exposed to high temperatures.
- For many chefs, the best part of cooking meat or vegetables is the caramelization, because brown sugar adds extra flavor.
- The Teflon coating on the non-stick pan is not as strong as on the stainless steel pan.Quality non-stick cookware can last a long time, but only if you take the right precautions.
- Be careful not to use sharp dishes when cooking in the nonstick skillet, otherwise you risk scraping off the Teflon coating. Washing nonstick dishes also requires the use of mild detergents.
- Stainless steel is so strong that it is used in many household items such as appliances, faucets and silverware.
- Since stainless steel cooking surfaces do not have a delicate finish, you can use any kind of utensil for cooking or cleaning.
- If you hate cleaning the kitchen after dinner, stainless steel pots and pans are your friends; They are dishwasher safe. However, not all nonstick cookware is dishwasher safe, so please check with each nonstick product before buying.
Safety Precautions When Using Nonstick Cookware
The main chemical in the Teflon coated nonstick cookware has a high melting point and is therefore considered safe by many people for most foods. Unfortunately, it begins to break down and release particles when heated to temperatures above 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
Studies have shown that when Teflon is heated to 680 degrees or more, six toxic gases are emitted, two of which are carcinogenic.If inhaled in large quantities, these gases can be harmful to humans. If birds are inhaled (for example, your pet, if you have one), the fumes can be fatal.
Good Housekeeping ran a test to determine how easy it would be to overheat a nonstick frying pan on a regular household burner. The testers were surprised to find how fast, light, and medium-sized non-stick pans can reach temperatures in excess of 500 degrees.
Cooking in a Teflon-coated pan does not mean that you are automatically exposed to health risks.This means that extra care must be taken when heating non-stick pans. Even the latest ceramic non-stick coating technology does not maximize cooking heat.
Nobody wants to fight their pots and pans in the kitchen. We want to be able to cook easily and clean up simple. Before buying the prettiest utensils or bakeware (or the one on sale today) ask yourself the following questions:
- Will adding butter or butter to food be a problem for my diet?
- Does caramelizing meat and vegetables matter to me?
- How important is it that I can throw pots and pans in the dishwasher?
- Do I often cook at high temperatures?
- These simple questions will help you make the right choice between purchasing stainless steel and a non-stick coating.
If you still have questions about stainless steel and non-stick coatings, feel free to leave your comments below and we’ll do our best to answer them.
http://swac.web.unc.edu/ thepipettepen / ask-a -xicologist-is-it -safe-to-use-teflon-pans /
.90,000 10 best TV series similar to Los horror stories (2019)
Similar TV series
The series will tell about several friends who decided to make a very original business out of their love for horror.
List of TV shows that viewers think are similar to Los Horror stories (2019): Teen Wolf (Werewolf), Being Human, Clinic, Just Add Magic, Marry Me, Uncontrolled (TV series), Tim and Eric’s Bedtime Stories, Companions, Married , Old age is not a joy.
Tags: TV series like Los horror stories (2019)
Wolf cub (Werewolf) (2011)
|Rating||10 (imdb: 7.6 CP: 8)|
|Genre||horror, action, thriller, fantasy, comedy, melodrama, drama|
|Starring||Holland Roden, Tyler Posey, Dylan O ‘Brian, Linden Ashby|
|Director||Russell Mulcay, Tim Andrew|
|Characters||Friends, Werewolves, Teenagers|
The series revolves around a young lacrosse player named Scott McCall.One night he wandered through the woods in search of a corpse and was attacked by a werewolf. He managed to escape with only a small bite. But a little later, he began to notice some changes in himself.
Being Human (2011)
|Grade||imdb: 7.5 KP: 7.5|
|Genre||Horror, Fantasy, Drama|
|Starring||Sam Witver, Megan Rath, Sam Huntington|
|Director||Paolo Barzman, Stefan Pleschinski|
|Characters||Vampires, Friends, Ghosts, Werewolves, Lesbians, Losers|
|Style||Exciting, Fascinating, Unusual|
The series tells about three neighbors: a vampire, a werewolf and a ghost.The vampire is not very successful in trying to do without people, the werewolf suffers because of his transformations into the full moon, and the ghost is a bit of a strange eccentric creature.
After four years in medical school, John Dorian comes to work as an intern at the clinic. Together with him, his best friend since college Chris Turk will also apply the knowledge gained here. Having no practical experience, young specialists immediately plunge into the chaotic world of hospital life …
Just add magic (2015)
|Grade||imdb: 8.3 CP: 5|
|Genre||Fantasy, Comedy, Drama, Family|
|Starring||Olivia Sanabia, Abby Donnelly, Aubrey K. Miller|
|Director||Joe Nussbaum, Keith Samples|
|Characters||Wizards, Family, Friends|
|Story||Supernatural, Time Travel|
|Style||Exciting Fascinating, Makes you think, By books|
The series about three girlfriends will begin with an attic and a mysterious book full of magical recipes, and continue with incredible and magical adventures.
Marry Me (2014)
Annie and Jake have been an inseparable couple for 6 years. Now, after returning from a romantic two-week vacation on the island, Jake decides to propose to her. He persuades friends and wants to surprise her, but things are not going the way he expected …
Out of control (TV series) (2012)
The story of two 15-year-old friends, Gary and Joel, and their teenage life, in which they try to do everything right, without any control from the parents.
Tim and Eric’s Bedtime Stories (2013)
Show, where each episode is an independent story with black humor and references to various modern television series.
|Grade||imdb: 7.6 KP: 7.4|
|Starring||Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Breckin Meyer, Reed Diamond|
|Characters||Lawyers and Lawyers, Friends, Judges, Partners|
|Style||Exciting, Easy, Captivating, Touching|
Two young street lawyers were hired by the founder after winning a big case against the legendary law firm, but due to his unethical behavior, lawyers constantly find themselves in trouble.
The main characters are middle-aged spouses who have lived together for a long time. Rus and Lina are engaged in raising their daughters and face difficulties in everyday life. However, the main problem that worries husband and wife is the monotonous life and longing for the old bright feelings. They are constantly reminded of what the relationship was between them before, and try to bring it back.
Old age is not a joy (2013)
Comedy series about the everyday life of a nursing home.Think no laughing matter in a nursing home? You are wrong. There is everything here – life, tears, love and a lot of reasons to laugh. For example, bureaucrats with their idiotic multi-page instructions for all occasions – from enemas to simple burps. Or the stubborn struggle of some of the overweight personnel. Not to mention medical problems, which often balance on the verge between black humor and real absurdity …
|Score||imdb: 7.6 KP: 6.8|
|Genre||horror, thriller, drama , detective|
|Starring||Katya Herbers, Mike Coulter, Michael Emerson|
|Director||Peter Sollett, John Dahl|
|Plot||Love, Mysticism, Investigations|
|Style||Exciting, Captivating, Twisted Plot 9002|
9000 a psychologist who specializes in events that the press qualifies as “miracles.”Is there really no explanation for these phenomena, or can they still be scientifically substantiated? The skeptical girl will be accompanied by (unexpectedly) a priest and a dim-looking “blue collar”. They came together, ice and fire, that is, cold scientific knowledge and mysticism – the King couple proposes to join in another fascinating struggle of opposites.
Nancy Drew (2019)
Nancy Drew just graduated from high school and is going to go to college in another city, but in the meantime she works as a waitress. However, the plans will have to be postponed – a mysterious murder takes place, in which several teenagers are suspected, including the main character.She will have to conduct her own investigation.
The main characters are six friends – Rachel, Monica, Phoebe, Joey, Chandler and Ross. Three girls and three guys who are friends, live next door, kill time together and confront the brutal reality, share their secrets and sometimes fall very deeply in love.
|Grade||8.2 (imdb: 8.4 KP: 8.2)|
|Genre||Horror, Thriller, Fantasy, Drama, Detective|
|Main Starring||Misha Collins, Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles, Jim Beaver|
|Characters||Vampires, Gods, Brothers, Angels, Ghosts, Demons, Monsters, 11|
|Story||Supernatural, Love, Death, Adventure, Supernatural, Mystic|
|Style||Exciting, Fascinating, Atmospheric, Popular|
Two brothers Sam and Dean continue the business his father, who all his life destroyed all evil spirits.The guys’ main enemy is the demon who killed their mother. They are trying to find him and in parallel with this deal with other otherworldly creatures that threaten civilians. One day the brothers learn that there is a war between good and evil. Demons want to destroy humanity, but the angels do not allow them to do this. The intervention of the Winchesters comes in handy, because supernatural evil is much stronger than good.
Kevin will save the world. If it works out (2017)
|Score||imdb: 7.8 KP: 6.8|
|Genre||Fantasy, Comedy, Drama|
|Starring||Jason Ritter, JoAnna Garcia Swisher, Kimberly Hebert Gregory||J Tobin, Peter Summer|
|Place||Small Towns, USA||Fascinating, Plotting, Romantic|
In a moment of despair, the ignorant and selfish Kevin Flynn returns home to his widowed sister and niece.On the very first night, the heavenly creation Yvette appears to him and entrusts him with a mission to save the world.
The Adventures of Billy and Mandy (2001)
|Score||imdb: 7.7 KP: 5|
|Genre||Horror, Science Fiction, Action, Fantasy, Comedy, Adventure, Family, Cartoon, Short Film|
|Starring||Richard Stephen Horwitz, Gray Griffin, Greg Eagles|
|Director||Julie Hashiguchi, Sean Cashman|
|Characters||Family, Friends, Ghosts11, Losers 9009 Story||Supernatural, Adventure|
This show shows how Dark and Evil Death is arranging Dark Adventures for Billy and Mandy! We meet an idiot named Billy and a girl named Mandy, who once played a game with Death on the soul of a dying hamster and won! Now Death is forever their servant.
I don’t like it (2020)
|Score||9 (imdb: 7.8 KP: 6.9)|
|Genre||fantasy, fantasy, comedy, drama|
|Starring||Sophia Lillis, Wyatt Oleff, Sophia Bryant|
|Characters||Friends, Teens, Lesbians, Schoolchildren, Difficult Teens|
|Story||Love, Depression, Supernormalities, Relationships, Adults|
|Location||School, Small Towns|
|Style||Light, Fascinating, Romantic, Women Starring|
Sydney is trying to cope with school life, puberty and strange superpowers awakened deep inside.
The comedy tells the story of a guy in New York who helps ghosts solve their problems before going to the afterlife with ends.
The story of how a married couple with small children and a bunch of problems settled down with two overage losers. If you can’t get your personal life together, maybe the four will work out?
What’s new, Scooby-Doo? (2002)
|Grade||imdb: 7.3 KP: 7.2|
|Genre||Horror, Fantasy, Comedy, Adventure, Family, Cartoon, Short, Crime, Detective, Sports|
|Starring||Frank Welker, Mindy Cohn, Olga Golovanova|
|Director||Chuck Sheets, Scott Geralds|
|Characters||Heroes, Friends, Family, Partners, Ghosts||Adventure, Investigation, Supernatural, Superpowers|
Scooby-Doo and a merry company of tireless trackers triumphantly entered the 21st century with a whole arsenal of new tricks and tricks on the part of the pursuit …\ n \ nWhen the athletes in the snowboarding competition were suspiciously removed from the distance, Scooby-Doo and his team take up the investigation and come to a stunning discovery – There is no more terrible creature than Bigfoot! \ n \ nIn Costa Rica, friends are expected to mega-sensation when the terrifying Gigantosaurus will jump from the screen into the cinema and reveal the Mystery of the Third Dimension to the world!