What is the best order for these items ? 1. I stayed after school once to work on a monologue with
Society synonym please make sense
Read the excerpt from “A Difficult Path.” Now, as I write this on a pirate ship whose red sails paint the sky, I ride the vast ocean. The wind is wil … d, and the waves are endless, and the shore is so distant it is hard to imagine that it even exists. But my head is raised and I can’t help but smile. For while the path before me might be difficult, it will be my own. How does this excerpt contribute to the story? A. It foreshadows Lingsi’s future adventures living at sea. B. It is the moment in which Lingsi understands the importance of learning to read. C. It resolves the story and establishes that Lingsi’s ability to read has given her a chance at a new life. D. It establishes the conflict in the story as Lingsi must adjust to life as a prisoner of pirates.
Read the image. You don’t need to do the ones that are crossed out.
Goodnight or Goodmorning or Goodafternoon!!!!!!
Mr. Webster works 4 days a week at his office and 1 day a week at home. The distance to Mr. Webster’s office is 23.7 miles. He takes a different route … home, which is 21.8 miles. When Mr. Webster works at home, he drives to the post office once a day, which is 2.3 miles from his house. Which piece of information is not important in figuring out how many miles Mr. Webster drives per week to his office?
Which sentence(s) are/is a metaphor(s)
What does acting suddenly with little thought mean in one word
What does rule or control mean in one word?
Which theme does this story best communicate? Higgins swabbed the whole deck of the Seagull and then tied off the mainsail as the wind kicked up. The … captain shouted, “Higgins, get up in the crow’s nest and look for rocks.” “Aye, aye, Captain!” Higgins said. Then he muttered under his breath, “One day, I’ll be the one who orders you around.
CORRECT ANSWER GETS BRAINLIEST Which theme does this story best communicate? Higgins swabbed the whole deck of the Seagull and then tied off the mains … ail as the wind kicked up. The captain shouted “Higgins, get up in the crow’s nest and look for rocks.” “Aye, aye Captain!” Higgins said. Then he muttered under his breath, “One day, I be the one who orders you around.” Up top. Higgins immediately saw that the Seagull was headed straight for a rock. He froze. He tried to yell out, but the words caught in his throat. This wasn’t happening O A Opportunity can be found in unexpected places B. Dont rely on others to make choices for you.
Rank Order | Rank Order Question
What is a rank order question?
A rank order question lets respondents order answer options as per their preference. Rank order scale is defined as a survey question type, that allows respondents to rearrange and rank multiple-choice options in a specific order.
Rank order survey questions are close-ended questions that allow respondents to evaluate multiple row items based on a specific factor. A ranking survey is a group of multiple-choice questions presented in a single-column format. Rank order questions are used in both pen and paper questionnaires as well as online surveys. They offer accuracy of responses and detailed insights.
Rank order scale questions are one of the most commonly used survey question types. They are used in a survey when the market researcher would like to understand the order of importance of items when there are multiple items. This ranking could be on the basis of features, needs, likes or dislikes, effectiveness, etc. The ranking is by a simple ordinal position where one variable or option is higher than another. The ranking could also be by a relative position where one variable has a higher relative rating than another and subsequent ones.
Example of rank order scale questions
Consider a fitness tracker manufacturing company that wants to know what features are ranked most important by their respondents and what do they buy fitness tracker primarily for. Their ideal target audience is a group of people who already use a fitness tracker.
Then you can ask the below question if you have determined in the previous questions, that the respondent is currently or planning to evaluate fitness trackers within three months. Otherwise, the question is a way too hypothetical.
If you are looking to offer a new, differentiated product, the first step is to know what the “table stakes” are.
While this approach is wordier, it reflects a reality: choosing between products in many product categories is often ultimately driven by one or two items, and all other features don’t matter much.
Uses of rank order scale
Rank order questions are effective in collecting feedback quickly. Respondents find it quite easy to answer them and don’t have to spend time typing their feedback as in open-ended questions.
An airline company might have many ideas to improve the passenger experience but can’t implement all of them at one go. They can create a rank order survey and request their customers to rate the ideas on a scale from “not at all” to “very” important options.
A rank order survey is used for conducting secondary research. If preliminary research has been conducted and possible areas of product enhancement have been marked out, it builds a platform to validate the findings. You could present customers with a list of possible product improvements and ask them to select what product tweaks matter the most to them within the product.
But what if they select multiple options?
How would you find out which are they most interested in?
This is where rank order scaling questions help prioritize. They ask respondents to order the options from high to low. With such type of questions, respondents cannot say that all things are equally important. They are forced to prioritize, which helps you gather insightful and actionable data.
Types of rank order survey questions
- Rank order scaling question
- Constant sum question: A constant sum question allows respondents to enter numerical values for a set of variables but requires the values to add up to a pre-specified total. Each numeric entry is summed and can be displayed to the respondent. This is a great question type to use when asking financial, budget-related questions or percentage based questions.
- Drag and drop question: Respondents can drag and drop the answer choices to re-order them as they choose. This question type gives complete freedom to the respondent to order the answer options to best suit their preference. These drag and drop option questions are interactive and will help the respondents choose wisely.
There are multiple ways of sorting ordinal data using rank order scaling questions. Some of the major sorting types are:
- Priority sorting: Priority sorting looks for the most important and subsequent options in order of importance.
This method is widely used in customer satisfaction surveys (CSAT) to capture customer insights. For example during a new product launch or a product upgrade, priority sorting is used to capture what customers perceive as the important features in a descending order.
- Block sorting: Block sorting is used when there are many options that can be bucketed into distinctive blocks of quantitative data. This gives the interviewer a granular insight into exactly what a customer wants. For example if a steakhouse wants to understand what meats, cuts and rubs to have on the menu asks a respondent to sort options by bunching the above three parameters.
- Score sorting: Score sorting is one of the most widely used methods of rank order scaling questions. Respondents are expected to add one unique number to each option and the options are then sorted from 1 being the most wanted feature. For example if an airline conducts a survey where respondents are required to score options like seat size and pitch, in-flight food, luggage allowance, lounge access and frequent flier program.
Data analysis of a rank order question
Once you receive the responses, you can view and analyze data to generate various reports. For each response, you can see how a respondent has ranked each option.
The survey results dashboard allows you to download rank order question data in below ways.
- Excel: This report contains the rank order result analysis of all responses. It shows the number of responses for each option, the rank given to each option, the average rank of each option and the percentage share of each rank for all the options.
- Trend report: Trend analysis highlights the change in data, and hence, a change in the behavior or experience of your target audience. Survey creators can compare the results with historical data and gain insights into the shift in behavior.
To generate a trend report, set the start date and end date. Optionally, you can also set the data filters, frequency and output data.
Explore our help file on the trend analysis report.
- Banner table: Banner tables let you visualize your data relative to a pivot question. You can view how respondents of the rank order question answered another question without creating segments.
Explore our help file on the banner/pivot table report.Share rank order survey
You can share ranking scale survey dashboard with your stakeholders like colleagues, clients, employees or on social media sites in below ways:
- Share URL: Preview dashboard report and share the url or QR code with anyone. Post the link directly to social media sites like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Embed URL: Embed report url in your web pages.
Explore our help file on sharing dashboard reports.
Advantages of using rank order survey questions in surveys
- Advanced consumer insights: Rank order survey questions help to delve deeper into the profile of the respondent. This question type not only talks about the ‘what’ but also the ‘why’ of a research subject. There is a value tied into each individual response and this helps derive statistical analysis about a certain subject. The data from such a question also helps with making better business decisions and offer your customers what is important to them.
- Higher response rate: Due to the nature of the answers, the respondent feels a heightened sense of responsibility towards the question being asked. The rank order survey question also pushes the respondent towards providing as realistic responses as possible.
- Easy of use: The instructions of a rank order survey question are simple and easy to understand. The respondents are comfortable with ranking the different options as they are comfortable with the options provided and have a heightened sense of belonging.
- Validating primary research: Rank order survey questions help validate any prior primary research. The options provided in such a question are brief inferences from the research. The respondent data from this question helps the researcher understand if the initial theories you set out with are true or not.
How to use rank order questions in your surveys
Check out our rank order questions help document for a better understanding of how it works.
Selling without stock: what is Backordering?
Imagine you’re selling. In fact, imagine you’re selling a lot; your product is flying off the shelves so quickly that you can’t keep up with the demand. So what do you do? Stop selling? Disappoint customers, lose sales and drive them into the arms of a competitor? No way. To prevent that from happening, you can use backordering.
A backorder allows your customers to shop your products even when you don’t have sufficient stock on hand. Sounds tricky? It isn’t. In fact, it’s really common in retail.Backordering – How to master it
Ultimately, backordering boils down to having orders that you can’t fulfill or more orders than you have stock on hand. It’s a dream for any business but it’s also a huge problem if you don’t know how to handle it. Just look at Apple. Every iPhone they’ve ever released triggered a demand so great it resulted in backorders, and people were willing to wait. But Apple has an amazing track record for getting those orders to their customers on-time. Let’s see how you can do the same.
Let’s take a look at the logistics problem: When you get a sales order, there might be one or several items that are out of stock. If there’s just one out of stock item, it’s easy. Just create a new purchase order for that one item, and inform the customer when the backordered item will arrive. However, imagine that you have to manage tens or even hundreds of different sales orders a day. This is where it gets hectic. An out of stock item could be spread across several sales orders meaning that you must consolidate all out of stock items from different sales orders into one purchase order. Or even worse, you might have several out of stock items from different suppliers – this gets hectic.
As a retailer the logistics for dealing with backorders is a test of endurance in itself. Let’s look at what fulfilling backorders entails:
1. Recording all your sales orders with items on backorder
2. Place a purchase order for these backordered items with your supplier
3. Once it arrives, search through your sales orders to match these to the correct purchase order
So basically you’ll be doing this… in a less visual way:
If you have too many backorders and are running into this operational problem of consolidating purchase orders and fulfilling those backorders, spreadsheets won’t help you. You might want to consider an inventory management system at this stage that can automatically manage any backorders you have.
Backordering Best Practices
Demand’s off the charts, and your products have sold out! You’ve emptied out your warehouse and there’s no more safety stock to fall back on. So now you’ve got two choices: Disappoint your customers and tell them that you’re out of stock, or open a backorder. The bottom line is all about managing customer expectations regardless if you’re a small accessories & apparel store or if you’re big-item seller such as furniture store. The general rule we like to use is, the bigger the item value (physically and monetarily), the more “delivery tolerance” you get from your customer.
Backordering for the uninitiated – now in two flavors!
1. How to Manage Stock on Backorder
As a small retailer, it may not be feasible to purchase more stock and risk overstocking.. If you have the right analytics in place, you can probably predict how an item will sell, but that’s if you are running a cloud inventory management system. Even then, it’s possible that unexpected demand surges can happen, and you’ll go out of stock. While making a sale is tempting, the reality is you might get caught selling out of stock inventory and customers will get disappointed if they are not informed that their items might take longer to deliver.
One suggestion to keep selling AND keep customers happy is to create a new sales page where you can list all backorders. Having a separate backorder page dedicated to items on backorder not only allows you to sell stock not on hand, but informs your customers that the items they are about to purchase may take longer than usual to deliver.
2. You hold no stock
Running your business with backorders and a reliable supplier works. You’ll save a ton on carrying costs — no added storage and service costs needed to store inventory. You begin with taking backorders on the products displayed on your website and once enough you’ve got enough orders to hit the quota, it’s time to place an order with your supplier. It also lets you offer a huge variety of products at a lower cost as you won’t have to cover carrying costs. If you dropship your backorders, your customers won’t even have to wait for their backorders to reach you. Your supplier will fulfill these for you, further cutting down your customers’ waiting time.
Think about the types of items you sell. Imagine you’re selling hand-carved Chinese-made furniture. Furniture usually consists of big and bulky items so the holding costs for these tend to be very high. Instead of incurring hefty carrying costs, you can inform customers that delivery time on items may vary for all products, while keeping a small quantity of the most popular for immediate sale. Customers don’t need to know your business runs on backorders as long as you establish that items will take a while to arrive. Most customers are accepting, especially when dealing with big-ticket items.
If this sounds like preordering to you, you’re not wrong. But do take note: preorders are advance purchases of the product that will only be shipped out on the release date, while backorders will be fulfilled as soon as possible without needing to conform to a set release dates.
Backordering – It’s all about customer service
Opening a backorder means increased sales and anxious customers. After all, you’re asking your customers to pay for a product in advance, so naturally they’ll be worried. They’ll be asking for constant updates, and customers are unforgiving when it comes to lack of communication.
If you promise them you’ll start shipping on the 28th of January, every customer with their products on backorder will be expecting to receive shipping notifications on that date. Date slippage and lack of communication are unforgivable in their eyes, so a good rule of thumb is to preempt these through keeping your customers in the loop. If there’s a delay, tell your customers before the flood of complaints begin. Send an email, apologize, provide a new estimated time of arrival, and you’ll save yourself from irate customers.
With a reliable inventory tracking system, you can easily manage backorders to make sure your customers aren’t left waiting long.
Read next: Inventory management for Small Businesses
6 Easy Tips for Ordering Food in English Like a Local
Does going out to a restaurant make you nervous?
Then you need to learn how to place your orders with confidence!
Not just in any restaurant — I’m talking about restaurants where they speak English.
Even after all your conversational English practice, ordering something to eat can still be a challenge.
You need specific vocabulary and expressions to succeed.
Even if you know exactly what to say, you might be worried that the waiters won’t understand you, that you won’t say the right thing or that you’ll sound too tense (anxious) and formal.
Good news — there are many ways that you can sound more natural or fluent while doing this.
The best way to warm up your food vocabulary is to use FluentU.
FluentU takes real-world videos—like music videos, movie trailers, news and inspiring talks—and turns them into personalized language learning lessons.With FluentU, you’ll be able to learn everything you need to know about food and how to order it like a local. Give it a free try and see for yourself!
Here, you’re going to learn how to place orders for food, say the same sentences in a variety of different ways and sound more casual or more formal depending on your situation.
Download: This blog post is available as a convenient and portable PDF that you can take anywhere. Click here to get a copy. (Download)
5 Easy Tips for Ordering Food in English Like a Local
1. Ask If You Can Get Something
Being polite goes a long way in any language.
When most native speakers order something, instead of saying, “I want ___”, they’ll ask “can I get ___”
This sounds less demanding and can help the flow of the conversation. Firstly, if they don’t have what you want, it sounds more natural to change your order. Second, it makes you sound more polite to the person you’re ordering from.
Here are a few examples. Imagine you’re in a cafe and you’d like to get a drip coffee (this is coffee which is prepared by dripping hot water through coffee in a filter).
1. “Can I get a drip coffee, please?”
2. “May I have a drip coffee, please?”
3. “Do you have drip coffee?”
4. “Can I order a drip coffee?”
They’re all questions instead of demands. Especially when talking to strangers, you want to sound more passive (casual and polite). If the answer to your request is “no” for any reason, you can quickly change your mind and say something like, “oh, alright. Then can I have an Americano, please?” (Americano is a coffee drink made from espresso and hot water.) The reply will usually be something like, “Yes, you can. Anything else?”
2. Start Off With a Greeting
Again, politeness is everything when ordering.
Most places, in the United States especially, have employees who are paid mostly through tips.
Tips are based on how well they provided service. This means that the employees will try hard to make you happy.
Usually, when you go to the counter to order they will say “hello” and they might ask “how are you today?”
You always want to return their “hello” and ask “how are you?” If they don’t say “hello” first when you get to the counter, it sounds most natural to order by saying, “hi, can I get a ___?”
This is the best way to start an order because it shows respect for the employee. You can choose any friendly greeting to start off the conversation, like hello, hi, hey or how’s it going? (listed in order from most formal to most casual).
Usually, you’ll want to match the level of formality to the person who talks first. This means if they say “hi”, then you say “hi.” If they say “hello”, then so do you!
3. For Here or To Go
In some countries the expression for taking your food with you outside the restaurant, is to go or take out.
However, to go is usually used for both drinks and food (and anything else you might consume), while take out is only used for food. To go is far more commonly used by English speakers.
When you want to order your food and take it with you, there are a few options.
“Can I get this to go?”
“I’d like the Spaghetti and Meatballs, to go please.”
“Can I have the Fried Rice and Egg Rolls? Take out.”
If a place says that they have take out, they’ll probably ask you if your order is “for here or to go”. If they don’t ask you that, make sure you tell them what you want before paying. (Some places charge different amounts depending on which one you choose.)
If you want to eat in the restaurant you simply say, “for here” or “for here, please.”
4. Yeah or Yes
Some people say that using yeah isn’t a very polite way to talk, but it’s way more casual and comfortable for most native English speakers.
If you’re in a formal restaurant or hotel cafe, you will want to use “yes”. If you’re in any casual dining place, it’s not necessary. If your answer is yes to any question, you can nod your head (up and down a little) and reply with yeah, yep, sure or an mhmm sound. This is all about the tone of how you say it.
If you’re smiling and happily say “yeah” it isn’t rude. If you’re not paying attention and mumble “yeah”, it’s then considered rude. Here are some examples of casual alternatives (different choices) to yes.
“Is that all you’ll be ordering?”
“Would you like this to go?”
Another note is that when you do use “yes” to answer a question about adding anything, you want to say, “yes, please”. However, “yeah, please” sounds a bit awkward.
“Would you like cheese with that?”
“Yes, please. ”
“Would you like whipped cream?”
These words are generally said together quickly as if they were one long word. Because it’s a phrase, you say the words close together instead of including the pause. The longer you pause between the two the more formal, and eventually awkward, it’ll sound. The same can be said about “No, thank you”.
5. Always Be Prepared for Extra Questions
Especially when you go to a sit-down restaurant (this is a term for any restaurant that isn’t fast food or take out, but it doesn’t have to be anything expensive either) you may have more questions asked while ordering and after ordering.
Sometimes after ordering, you may want to quickly walk away to go sit down. Or, if you’re ordering multiple things, you may try to list everything you want to order at once with a group.
Instead, it’s best to pause for a short amount of time after ordering each item. That way, the employee can ask you more questions!
When ordering a coffee, you may need to specify if you’d like it iced (cold) or hot, or what size you want. Some places will ask you if you want cream and sugar, and then they’ll add it for you.
If you order eggs or steak you need to answer how you’d like them cooked. Eggs may be scrambled (mixed up and cooked in little bits), omelettes (cooked in a circle and folded), over easy (a simple fried egg) and sunny side up (fried egg cooked only on the bottom side, so the yolk — the yellow part — on top stays liquid).
You may be asked if you’d like any fillings (cheese, meat, vegetables and other things to put inside the egg) or side dishes (smaller plates of food which accompanies the main meal). You may also be asked if you want something on top of your food, a certain preparation style for your food, if you’d like to order any desserts and much more.
When the time comes to pay for the meal, they may ask you if you’re paying with credit, debit or cash. Always give time to let the employee ask these things.
If you know they’ll ask certain questions, you may want to state those answers beforehand to save them the trouble. Say what size order you want, or how you’d like your coffee. Ask for a steak and tell them if you want it cooked well done (cooked thoroughly), medium (average) or rare (less cooked, still red inside).
Always be polite and answer these questions, and never forget to end with a “thank you”
6. Practice Ordering Food in English (Before You Leave Home!)
Talk to yourself in the mirror, or simply talk out loud. Try using all these English phrases before you need to use them, so you’ll be ready when the time comes to order.
Now that we’ve talked about the different tips, let’s try putting them together in one sample conversation that you can use to practice.
“Hello, welcome to The Coffee House. How are you today?”
“Hello, I’m pretty good, how are you?”
“I’m great, thanks for asking. What can I get for you today?”
“Can I get a large coffee, please? With cream and sugar.”
“Yes, is that all for you today?”
“Would you like to try our new chocolate scone?”
“No, thank you.”
“Alright, one large coffee. Your total is $2.50. Will that be cash or card?”
“Please sign…here’s your receipt.”
“Please wait at the counter over there for your coffee. Thank you, have a nice day!”
“Thank you, you too. ”
I hope these tips will help you next time you’re ordering in English.
Remember, it’s more about the way you say things (your tone) than the words themselves. When said in a light tone with a smile, anything will seem more polite and natural. Also, remember to speak loudly and clearly in any food or drink environment, so that the employees can understand you.
Download: This blog post is available as a convenient and portable PDF that you can take anywhere. Click here to get a copy. (Download)
And One More Thing…
If you like learning English through movies and online media, you should also check out FluentU. FluentU lets you learn English from popular talk shows, catchy music videos and funny commercials, as you can see here:
If you want to watch it, the FluentU app has probably got it.
The FluentU app and website makes it really easy to watch English videos. There are captions that are interactive. That means you can tap on any word to see an image, definition, and useful examples.
FluentU lets you learn engaging content with world famous celebrities.
For example, when you tap on the word “searching,” you see this:
FluentU lets you tap to look up any word.
Learn all the vocabulary in any video with quizzes. Swipe left or right to see more examples for the word you’re learning.
FluentU helps you learn fast with useful questions and multiple examples. Learn more.
The best part? FluentU remembers the vocabulary that you’re learning. It gives you extra practice with difficult words—and reminds you when it’s time to review what you’ve learned. You have a truly personalized experience.
Start using FluentU on the website with your computer or tablet or, better yet, download the FluentU app from the iTunes or from the Google Play store.
Christine McGahhey is an American writer currently living in South Korea who has volunteered for several years to teach students and adults English.
If you liked this post, something tells me that you’ll love FluentU, the best way to learn English with real-world videos.
Experience English immersion online!
Controlling Column Order | AppSheet Help Center
The order of columns shown in a Form view is identical to the order in the column structure of the underlying table. However, in the display views (like Table or Detail view), the column order can vary. In these views, AppSheet does its best to automatically order columns by their importance. If you’re using the Tabular or Grouped List views, or the Table view, you can manually control the column order.
After describing how AppSheet automatically orders columns, we describe how you can manually override this choice.
How AppSheet automatically orders columns
AppSheet automatically orders columns using these rules:
Rule 1. We always show the key because the key, by definition, uniquely identifies each row. Without the key, it is unclear which data entry is being shown. If the key is hidden (by checking the “Hidden” checkbox in the Editor), we don’t show the key and instead show the data left to right. You can read more about how to pick an appropriate key here.
Rule 2. Next we add any fields that call for ‘actionable’ icons (eg: a phone number, email address, etc). AppSheet assumes these items are things you’d want a ‘quick click’ action on.
Rule 3. Then we proceed left to right in spreadsheet column order– if some columns are more important to you, please move them to the left in the spreadsheet.
Rule 4. Many spreadsheets have a rightmost column that is computed by a formula– eg: cost of items. If we recognize this pattern, we make sure to include this column.
Let’s see how this works in a real app built with AppSheet: a cost estimator put together by a fictional auto repair shop to calculate the resulting total profit from jobs done in one week.
First, let’s take a look at the original spreadsheet– there are four columns: Service, Total, Cost, and Type.
Once the app is created from the spreadsheet, either through AppSheet’s Google Sheets add-on or straight from AppSheet.com, you can now view it live in the app emulator.
You’ll note that my leftmost column, Service, is showing first in the app. Since the Service column is the first column in the spreadsheet and the items within the column don’t repeat twice, AppSheet chose Service as the key for the app– so that’s what shows first.
If you click into any of the entries in the app, you’ll be able to see the rest of the columns and data.
Manually ordering columns
You can control column order using the Editor’s UX>Views tab.
Click the edit icon next to the view whose columns you want to reorder.
Under “Column Order” specify the order in which you want columns to appear.
Let’s see how this works in the Profit Calculator app.
Originally, the columns were ordered according to the spreadsheet, with “Service” first and then “Total” next. But let’s say that you would like to instead see “Type” and “Cost” first.
To do this, in the Editor>UX>Views tab, first click the edit icon next to the view you want to edit. Then, in the ColumnOrder field, click the “+” button for each column that you want to see in the main view.
Now, the main Table view of the app is ordered the way you intended:
From the Table view, if you click on one of the rows, it will expand to show the whole row in a Detail view (previously Slideshow view). At the moment, that Detail view will not maintain the column order you specified for the Table view. You can set that up separately by creating a Detail view for the table, mark its position as ‘Ref’ (to indicate that it isn’t actually shown via a view button but only displayed when referenced), and define its column order as well.
Costco Is Putting Purchasing Limits On These Items
Costco is the place to go when you need large quantities of your favorite snacks and household items. While typically everything is fair game because of current sales and supply and demand, a select few items are being limited so everyone has a fair chance of getting their hands on what they need.
If you’re a tried and true Costco fan, you probably already know a lot of Costco’s Kirkland Signature items are essentially the same thing as brand name versions. Diapers and batteries are some of the items that have been confirmed as Huggies and Duracell, respectively. The high quality Kirkland diapers are one of the items currently capped at two boxes per size.
The reason for the current purchasing limits is a member-only sales event going on through August 29. Popular Costco buys like women’s bike shorts (Costco leggings have been compared to Lululemon in the past, fyi) are limited to 10 per customer. Coleman temperature control tumbler cups and OXO plastic containers are limited to five per customer. And Kirkland beauty wipes are limited to five boxes per member.
There are even some snacks on sale that are part of the current purchasing limits. Peanut butter, Eggos, Frito-Lay chip variety boxes, Goldfish crackers, and Veggie Straws are some of those such snacks. You can see for yourself what items are majorly discounted and how many of each you are allowed to buy with your membership up on the Offers page on Costco’s website. That way, you can get what you need during your next trip without being caught off guard at the register. It’s always best to be prepared.Alexis Morillo Associate Editor Alexis Morillo is the Associate Editor at Delish.com where she covers breaking food news and viral food trends.
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io
Sterilization and Disinfection of Patient-Care Items and Devices
Instrument processing requires multiple steps using specialized equipment. Each dental practice should have policies and procedures in place for containing, transporting, and handling instruments and equipment that may be contaminated with blood or body fluids. Manufacturer’s instructions for reprocessing reusable dental instruments and equipment should be readily available—ideally in or near the reprocessing area. Most single-use devices are labeled by the manufacturer for only a single use and do not have reprocessing instructions. Use single-use devices for one patient only and dispose of appropriately.
Cleaning, disinfection and sterilization of dental equipment should be assigned to DHCP with training in the required reprocessing steps to ensure reprocessing results in a device that can be safely used for patient care. Training should also include the appropriate use of PPE necessary for safe handling of contaminated equipment.
Patient-care items (e.g., dental instruments, devices, and equipment) are categorized as critical, semicritical, or noncritical, depending on the potential risk for infection associated with their intended use.
- Critical items, such as surgical instruments and periodontal scalers, are those used to penetrate soft tissue or bone. They have the greatest risk of transmitting infection and should always be sterilized using heat.
- Semicritical items (e.g., mouth mirrors, amalgam condensers, reusable dental impression trays) are those that come in contact with mucous membranes or non-intact skin (e.g., exposed skin that is chapped, abraded, or has dermatitis). These items have a lower risk of transmission. Because the majority of semicritical items in dentistry are heat-tolerant, they should also be sterilized using heat. If a semicritical item is heat-sensitive, DHCP should replace it with a heat-tolerant or disposable alternative. If none are available, it should, at a minimum, be processed using high-level disinfection.
Note: Dental handpieces and associated attachments, including low-speed motors and reusable prophylaxis angles, should always be heat sterilized between patients and not high-level or surface disinfected. Although these devices are considered semicritical, studies have shown that their internal surfaces can become contaminated with patient materials during use. If these devices are not properly cleaned and heat sterilized, the next patient may be exposed to potentially infectious materials.
Digital radiography sensors are also considered semicritical and should be protected with a Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-cleared barrier to reduce contamination during use, followed by cleaning and heat-sterilization or high-level disinfection between patients. If the item cannot tolerate these procedures then, at a minimum, protect with an FDA-cleared barrier. In addition, clean and disinfect with an Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)-registered hospital disinfectant with intermediate-level (i.e., tuberculocidal claim) activity between patients. Because these items vary by manufacturer and their ability to be sterilized or high-level disinfected also vary, refer to manufacturer instructions for reprocessing.
- Noncritical patient-care items (e.g., radiograph head/cone, blood pressure cuff, facebow) are those that only contact intact skin. These items pose the least risk of transmission of infection. In the majority of cases, cleaning, or if visibly soiled, cleaning followed by disinfection with an EPA-registered hospital disinfectant is adequate. Protecting these surfaces with disposable barriers might be a preferred alternative.
Cleaning to remove debris and organic contamination from instruments should always occur before disinfection or sterilization. If blood, saliva, and other contamination are not removed, these materials can shield microorganisms and potentially compromise the disinfection or sterilization process. Automated cleaning equipment (e.g., ultrasonic cleaner, washer-disinfector) should be used to remove debris to improve cleaning effectiveness and decrease worker exposure to blood. After cleaning, dried instruments should be inspected, wrapped, packaged, or placed into container systems before heat sterilization. Packages should be labeled to show the sterilizer used, the cycle or load number, the date of sterilization, and, if applicable, the expiration date. This information can help in retrieving processed items in the event of an instrument processing/sterilization failure.
The ability of a sterilizer to reach conditions necessary to achieve sterilization should be monitored using a combination of biological, mechanical, and chemical indicators. Biological indicators, or spore tests, are the most accepted method for monitoring the sterilization process because they assess the sterilization process directly by killing known highly resistant microorganisms (e.g., Geobacillus or Bacillus species). A spore test should be used at least weekly to monitor sterilizers. However, because spore tests are only performed periodically (e.g., once a week, once a day) and the results are usually not obtained immediately, mechanical and chemical monitoring should also be performed.
Mechanical and chemical indicators do not guarantee sterilization; however, they help detect procedural errors and equipment malfunctions. Mechanical monitoring involves checking the sterilizer gauges, computer displays, or printouts; and documenting the sterilization pressure, temperature, and exposure time in your sterilization records. Since these parameters can be observed during the sterilization cycle, this might be the first indication of a problem.
Chemical monitoring uses sensitive chemicals that change color when exposed to high temperatures or combinations of time and temperature. Examples include chemical indicator tapes, strips or tabs, and special markings on packaging materials. Chemical monitoring results are obtained immediately following the sterilization cycle and therefore can provide more timely information about the sterilization cycle than a spore test. A chemical indicator should be used inside every package to verify that the sterilizing agent (e.g., steam) has penetrated the package and reached the instruments inside. If the internal chemical indicator is not visible from the outside of the package, an external indicator should also be used. External indicators can be inspected immediately when removing packages from the sterilizer. If the appropriate color change did not occur, do not use the instruments. Chemical indicators also help to differentiate between processed and unprocessed items, eliminating the possibility of using instruments that have not been sterilized.
Note: A single-parameter internal chemical indicator provides information regarding only one sterilization parameter (e.g., time or temperature). Multiparameter internal chemical indicators are designed to react to ≥ 2 parameters (e.g., time and temperature; or time, temperature, and the presence of steam) and can provide a more reliable indication that sterilization conditions have been met.
Sterilization monitoring (e.g., biological, mechanical, chemical monitoring) and equipment maintenance records are an important component of a dental infection prevention program. Maintaining accurate records ensures cycle parameters have been met and establishes accountability. In addition, if there is a problem with a sterilizer (e.g., unchanged chemical indicator, positive spore test), documentation helps to determine if an instrument recall is necessary.
Ideally, sterile instruments and supplies should be stored in covered or closed cabinets. Wrapped packages of sterilized instruments should be inspected before opening and use to ensure the packaging material has not been compromised (e.g., wet, torn, punctured) during storage. The contents of any compromised packs should be reprocessed (i.e., cleaned, packaged, and heat-sterilized again) before use on a patient.
Recommendations for the cleaning, disinfection, and sterilization of dental equipment can be found in the Guidelines for Infection Control in Dental Health-Care Settings—2003 pdf icon[PDF – 1.21 MB]. Recommendations for the cleaning, disinfection, and sterilization of medical equipment are available in the Guideline for Disinfection and Sterilization in Healthcare Facilities pdf icon[PDF – 1 MB] (available at: www. cdc.gov/infectioncontrol/pdf/guidelines/disinfection-guidelines.pdf pdf icon[PDF – 1 MB]). FDA regulations on reprocessing of single-use devices are available at: https://www.fda.gov/downloads/MedicalDevices/DeviceRegulationandGuidance/GuidanceDocuments/ucm071441.pdf pdf icon[PDF – 554 KB]external icon.90,000 5 errors in furniture arrangement
5 errors in furniture arrangement
Usually, when we choose furniture and decor elements for our home, we focus on the appearance and functionality of each piece of furniture. However, another factor of comfort, no less important, but so often overlooked, is the competent arrangement of furniture in the room. Even if the furniture and other components of home comfort are chosen correctly, an unsuccessful layout of these items in the room can disrupt all our efforts.
We will look at the 5 most common mistakes made in indoor environments and advise how you can easily avoid them.
The first mistake: “everything, everywhere, from everywhere”
In all the variety of stylish accessories, decor and furniture, it is easy to fall into a natural temptation and thoroughly buy for your home all the most beautiful and more beautiful things. And immediately face a problem: how to arrange all this now, and as effectively as it looked in the interiors from the picture or in the company store? Unfortunately, we will have to choose: either to arrange “everything, but ugly”, or “beautiful, but not everything.”That is why, on all “interiors from the picture” and in all exhibition halls, one rule applies: the designer first chooses the center of the composition, the so-called focal point or visual center – any piece of furniture on which a visual accent is made, and the rest of the arrangement is planned “Around” and “from” this very object.
Create a “reference point” around the detail of your future interior that you like the most – it can be the coziest armchair in the world, a large luxurious sofa, an elegant lamp, a warm fireplace or your favorite poster on your wall.All other furnishings and other decorations should only complement or emphasize the central object. Avoid too many things that distract attention from the main thing. This will give the room a distinct character and style that is perhaps the most representative of your mood.
Mistake two: “more furniture – more comfort”
It is not easy to feel the much-desired comfort and harmony of life, making a difficult route through the room, to the limit cluttered with sofas, armchairs and tables, no matter how comfortable and beautiful they would be.
Experienced interior designers give an important tip: in order to move around the house comfortably, a person needs about 90 cm of free space. Therefore, when arranging furniture, do not forget to leave enough space on the diagram of your room at the doors, as well as in the aisles between interior items. Remember, proper space planning creates a sense of freedom so important for comfort.
The third mistake: “everything is in the set”
One of the most common mistakes when arranging furniture is the desire to buy all the furniture without fail in a single set, and then arrange all this set in the room in one continuous array. Firstly, it is not at all necessary to create the interior of your room from pieces of furniture of only one series, one manufacturer, with the same model names.
Today, the assortment of furniture stores, the flexibility of furniture production and a variety of modern approaches to interior issues quite allow you to successfully combine sofas, armchairs and poufs from different series and combine this choice with tables and cabinet furniture of other stylistic designs.Such a solution will make it possible to avoid piles of identical furniture in one corner of the room, to make the interior light, and the atmosphere is sparse and unobtrusive, but at the same time stylish and sophisticated.
Fourth mistake: “put up against the wall”
There is still an old, but viable stereotype – sofas and armchairs, as well as chairs, should be placed only along the walls, otherwise it will be ugly and uncomfortable. This misconception dates back to the old days, when rooms in standard apartments were small, and many sofas and armchairs were made with a backrest in ugly technical drapery. Even now, when spacious living rooms are no longer a rarity, and furniture factories will gladly make absolutely all the details of your sofa in a carefully selected fabric, they often prefer to place a corner sofa against the wall, and add a set of 2 armchairs. Of course, such an arrangement in certain interiors is quite appropriate, but in no case do not embarrass yourself with this well-established rule. The modern design of the premises allows and, moreover, welcomes the placement of sofas and armchairs in the middle of the room, thereby forming the very “visual center” in creating a cozy and modern home space.
Fifth error: “on the carpet or outside the carpet”
In an attempt to successfully arrange furniture and at the same time spread carpets in a new room, we sometimes get lost in options: then the suitable carpet is not too large, but there is a lot of furniture, then the geometry of the room does not allow covering the entire floor space as a whole, and we are faced with the question of how to correctly arrange the furniture, taking into account every nuance.
The main subtlety of the combination of sofas, armchairs and tables with carpets is one simple rule: if you have a carpet in the center of the room, then in no case put furniture on the border between the carpet and the “bare” floor.Within this interior area, all pieces of furniture that have legs should either stand on the carpet or exclusively outside the carpet. In both cases, your furnishings will look holistic, elegant and logically complete, and among other things, you will solve another practical problem: furniture, all the legs of which are set at the same level, will firmly hold on to its supports, instead of swinging from side to side. The consistency of the approach to the arrangement of furniture and decor is the key to the integrity and logical completeness of your interior!
Making new plans is always a fun and enjoyable experience: whether it’s planning for the weekend, buying something very important or designing a new environment. At these moments, we can always dream a little and imagine how our life is changing for the better every day. And in any dream – the most important thing is its embodiment!
We are confident that with the help of these simple tips, you will be able to competently plan the most comfortable environment in your beloved home, and our carefully selected sofas, wardrobes and armchairs will become faithful helpers in creating functional comfort in your home.
Apex Legends FAQ – EAOfficial Site
1.Where and How to Play Apex Legends ™
What platforms is Apex Legends available on?
Apex Legends is available as a free download * on PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, Nintendo Switch, and Origin and Steam for PC.
* An EA account is required to play on Steam (can be linked to a Steam account).
* If you are playing on Steam and are just recently interested in Apex Legends, we warmly welcome you. If you’ve played Origin before, you can easily continue playing on Steam – all your account progress and open content will be available on both platforms.
* May require platform account and platform subscription (sold separately). Requires persistent internet connection and EA account. Age restrictions apply. Includes the ability to make in-app purchases.
Where can I download Apex Legends?
Apex Legends is available in the following stores:
Can I play on Steam and Origin?
Yes.However, please do not run Apex Legends on Steam and Origin at the same time using the same account, as this may lead to problems with progress. True, we can’t even imagine why you might need it … Okay, let’s go, legends!
In which countries is Apex Legends available?
Apex Legends is available in the following countries:
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latvia, Lithuania , Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, USA
Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Hong Kong, Ireland, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, New Zealand, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, USA, South Africa
PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®5
Australia, Bahrain, Bolivia, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Ecuador, El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong, Iceland, Ireland, India, Indonesia , Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Oman, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, Ukraine, USA, Uruguay
Xbox One and Xbox Series X | S
Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Spain, Finland, France, Great Britain, Hong Kong, Ireland, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, New Zealand, Poland, Russia, Sweden, Singapore, Taiwan, USA , South Africa
Do you need Xbox Live Gold to play Apex Legends?
No, you do not need an Xbox Live Gold account to play Apex Legends on Xbox One or Xbox Series X | S.
Do you need a PlayStation®Plus subscription to play Apex Legends?
No, you do not need a PlayStation® Plus subscription to play Apex Legends on a PlayStation®4 or PlayStation®5.
Do you need a Nintendo Switch Online subscription to play Apex Legends?
No, you do not need a Nintendo Switch Online Account to play Apex Legends on Nintendo Switch.
What are the system requirements for a PC?
PC system requirements for Apex Legends can be found here.
Can I play with a gamepad on a PC?
Yes, Apex Legends for PC officially supports Xbox and PlayStation® controllers.
From PES to eFootball ™
In the beginning, there was an unwavering determination to create a revolutionary football product.
We set ourselves an ambitious goal: to perfectly reproduce the atmosphere of football, from the grass on the field to the movement of players and fans in the stadium.
For this, we decided to create a new game engine with a modernized animation system and controls.
The result was even more impressive than we expected.
We went beyond PES and entered the new world of virtual football.
To mark the beginning of a new era, it was decided to rename our beloved PES brand to eFootball ™!
We hope you enjoy the new football content that eFootball ™ is offering.
Free to play cross-platform
To ensure that all football fans have fun in action, eFootball ™ offers the ability to play for free on multiple devices!
And in the near future, the game will also become completely cross-platform, and everyone will be able to participate, without limiting themselves to the choice of device.
eFootball ™ takes esports tournaments to the next level, and the football atmosphere is incredible!
Next generation product
Enjoy cutting edge graphics and incomparable immersiveness on next-generation consoles like PlayStation®5 and Xbox Series X | S!
PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One, Windows (PC), Steam® (PC)
Getting the most out of eFootball ™ World
eFootball ™ World is the foundation of eFootball ™. This is a gaming environment where you build your own dream team based on the best football teams in the world, signing and developing players as you please. With a thorough preparation, you can face off against rivals from all over the world in exciting competitions.
* The eFootball ™ 2022 Premium Player Pack is no longer available.
【eFootball ™ 2022 Premium Player Pack】
- Package Content:
- ・ Main functionality of the eFootball ™ game 2022
・ 2 800 eFootball ™ coins (valuable in-game currency)
・ 6 random trades
- ・ Pre-order bonus: 2 random trades
- * The Random Deal item allows you to sign 1 of 16 Top Level Ambassadors and Footballers from Partner Clubs.
- * By pre-ordering this product, you will receive 2 additional random trades for a total of 8.
Last but not least, we’ve added tons of new features, modes and challenges!
* According to the new schedule, the roadmap will be changed.We will post more details as soon as possible.
Greetings! In Genshin Impact, a question-and-answer event is released from time to time, it is available to everyone who has reached Rank 10 of the adventure. For each correct answer, 5000 mora are given, a total of 10 questions, respectively, having given correct answers to all questions, you will receive 50,000 mora. You need to pass this test every day and receive a reward, so do not be lazy, go to your game mail and go to the event.Write in the comments questions that you did not find in the article.
Passing this event, we were faced with the fact that everyone has different questions, these are the questions we came across:
(If you press the combination CTRL + F from a PC, this is a text search so that you can quickly find a question in the text. dots in the upper right corner or dashes) and find tab Find on Page .Ps: you need to enter text with all punctuation marks and word for word, but it is better to search by keywords of a question or answer, because the full translation of the text may not be the same for everyone.)
1 . Is the following statement true? “Pyro orchid is immune to Pyro damage.”
2. What is the maximum number of participants in the Thousand Flowers in the Wind event at the Festival of the Wind Flowers?
3. Adventure experience can be accumulated without raising the World Level.
4. Xing Qiu – heir to which organization?
Answer: Feiyun Trade Federation
5. Which of the following statements about the battle with Childe is correct?
Answer: This battle can be completed in co-op mode.
6. Which character did not have a turtle as a child?
7. “Cryo attacks can destroy the shields of the Void Pyro mages as effectively as Hydro attacks.”- is this statement true?
8. Which of these statements about Sucrose is wrong?
Answer: Passive Sucrose Talent “Unstable Invention” gives a 25% chance to restore some of the resources used to create materials.
9. The transition to which level of the world does not require the completion of the task of elevation?
10. Which of the following statements about elementary reactions is incorrect?
Answer: Interaction of Anemo with Geo triggers the Dispelling reaction.
11. What reaction will the elemental attack used against Anemo Hypostasis: Beth cause?
12. Where can you teleport to Musk’s reef through a black hole?
Answer: Cape of Faith
13. What animal is not mentioned in The Boar Princess?
14. Which of these items does not belong to the Mondstadt region?
15. Each character has its own degree of satiety, and if the character is full, he cannot eat anything else. How does the degree of satiety return to normal?
Answer: After time
16. What is the name of the numbers 8 of the Harbingers of Fatui?
17. When Keia is in a squad, the stamina consumption of all squad members is lowered.
18. Li’s culinary style and Yue’s culinary style have vied for centuries.Where are the ingredients for Yue’s cuisine mainly sourced?
Answer: At sea
19. Which of the following rewards cannot be obtained from the Flowers of the Arteries of the Earth?
Answer: Character Development Materials
20. Which of the listed tribes does not inhabit the area of the Dadaupa gorge?
21. Where are crabs found?
Reply: Yao Guang Bank
22. How much primordial resin does it take to transform 6 pieces of magical augmentation ore into magical crystal ore?
23.Which item is not in the shops of Mondstadt?
24. Xin Yan is the only representative of this musical genre in Li Yue.
Answer: Rock and Roll
25. Threads of Protection grant 15% Elemental Resistance to the entire squad. Is this statement true?
26. A Geo attack against a Geo Slime that has no Geo effect can deal damage.
27.Which of the following statements about the Caelestinum Finale Termini Storm Terror skill is wrong?
Answer: Flying on a glider over shattered platforms inflicts damage on the character.
28. What is the name of the night guard at the entrance to the Northern Kingdom Bank?
29. Which of the following statements about the Twisted Abyss is true?
Answer: All options are wrong
30. Zakatnik is the most common food in the game, and there is nothing else you can do with it but just eat it.
Answer: Wrong / Wrong
31. Which of the following dishes is not available in stores?
Answer: Temptation of the Adept
32. How many bosses are currently on the Adventurer’s license?
Answer: 8 (or 10)
33. Where does Dione work?
Answer: “Cat’s tail”
34. What position did Dilyuk hold in the Ordo Favonius?
Reply: Cavalry Captain
35. Is it true that in combat with Anemo Hypostasis, direct elemental attacks can transform the Anemo’s elemental spheres into spheres of other elements?
36. Which of the following characters is best suited to the battle with Electro hypostasis: Aleph?
37. On what days of the month does the Lunar Spiral drop in the Twisted Abyss?
Answer: On the 1st and 16th day of the month
38. If you switch to another character on the PC by pressing ALT and a number, he will immediately use the explosion of the elements.
39. What is the rollback time of the Parametric Converter?
Reply: 7 days
40. How many earth arteries trials can exist in Mondstadt and Li Yue at the same time?
41. When Goba Xiang Ling breathes fire, if the character is in the area of effect of fire breath, does the effect of the Pyro also affect him? / When Goba Xiang Ling breathes fire, Burning affects the character in the area of effect of ./ When a character enters the fire breath zone of Goba, Xiang Ling’s pet, that character is affected by Pyro.
42. Which of the following statements about the geo traveler’s elemental skill, Starfall Sword, are false?
Answer: We can hold Elemental Skill to stack one Meteorite on top of another
43. What is Tartaglia’s number in the Harbingers?
44.How many times can the Fortification status gained from Zhong Li’s passive talent Stone Will be maximized?
Answer: Up to 5 times
45. What is the name of the cat from the inn “Vanshu”?
Answer: Vanilla / Wei
46. Which of the following factors affects the damage done by the Smashed reaction?
Answer: Mastery of the Elements.
47. Which of the following dishes is not unique to Mondstadt?
Answer: Mora flatbread
48. What is the name of Margarita’s cat, who got lost in the Genie quest “Noble Lioness”?
49. When the Traveler is under the influence of fire, you can use the skill of the elements to summon:
Answer: Absorb the elements.
50. What red girl was Razor talking about?
51. Which volume of The Legend of the Broken Halberd Xing Qiu took from Chang the Ninth in the Legendary Quest The Swordsman Who Loves To Read?
52. When a Traveler is affected by the element of fire, the Traveler’s elemental skill hold can be used to induce elemental absorption.
53. Which of these statements about Xin Yan is incorrect?
Answer: Passive Talent Xin Yan “This is rock and roll!” can increase physical. damage of a character under the influence of the shield of the “Determined Heat” skill by 15%.
54.Which of these items or creatures will not appear if you break amber on Mount Hulao?
55. Some of Lisa’s attacks can apply Conduct status to monsters. What is the maximum number of conductive stacks that can be used?
56. When fighting the Guardian of the Ruins, we can attack his weak points to force him into a state of paralysis. How many weak points does the Guardian of the Ruins have?
57.Which of the following cannot the statues of the seven Archons do?
Answer: Temporarily strengthen the character / Temporarily increase the attack power and HP of characters
58. What item can you get after defeating strange Hilichurl?
59. What animal does Qi Qi want to have?
60. What does the word Cecilia mean in the language of flowers?
Answer: The true feelings of the prodigal son
61.Who wrote the Favonius survival rule book for Klee? / Who wrote the Klee survival rules?
62. Fatui Skirmishers will gain power in combat, and these powers must be removed to defeat them quickly. Which of the following interactions is least effective?
Answer: Electrohammer Vanguard – use Pyro DMG
63. Which of the following statements about Dragonstorm weapons is true?
Answer: Weapon elemental mastery bonus attributes can increase elemental reaction damage.
64. Which of the following will prevent you from obtaining the key to the Tomb of the Deep?
Reply: Completing Legend Quests
65. Which of the following is a Wang Shu signature dish?
Answer: Almond Tofu
66. In the battle with Electro hypostasis: Aleph, which of the following elements cannot take HP away from his prisms?
67. What is the regularity of the Descent Ceremony?
Answer: Once a year
68.Which of the following curiosities can be collected from Storm Dread Lair?
Answer: Wind Aster
69. Which of the following statements about elementary reactions is incorrect?
Answer: Anemo can trigger a Vortex reaction using Geo.
70. What is the name of the constellation of Dione?
Answer: Cute Kitten
80. Which of these sets of artifacts cannot be of quality 4 * or higher:
81.How many types of Hydro Mimics can cause Oceanid?
Answer: 8 types
82. “Currently, each shrine of the deep can only be opened once and cannot be dropped” – is this statement true?
83. How many members are on Benny’s Adventure Team? How many people are in Benny’s Squad?
84. Using Geo Attacks against Anemo Hypostasis: Beth will trigger a Crystal reaction.
85. What is the name of the board game that Ning Guang invented?
Reply: Thousand Years in Li Yue
86. Which of the following characters is incapable of destroying the stone pillars created by Geo Hypostasis Gimmel?
86. Which of the following characters can give a bonus when crafting a White Shadow weapon?
87. Which of these items does not belong to the Li Yue region? / Which of the following does not belong to the Li Yue region ?
Answer: Wolf Hook / Ponytail / Valyashka
88. How do hilichurls usually say hello?
89. In Li Yue there is a plant that listens attentively to people’s singing. This plant is called:
Answer: Glaze Lily
90. Who does Flora adore at the Whisper of Flowers in Mondsstadt?
91. How many elemental resonances can one unit simultaneously activate?
92. Which of the following is not a member of the Ordo Favonius?
93. Is the following statement true? Objects summoned by Zhong Li, Ning Guang, and the main character with the Geo element allow them to climb.
94. If the traveler (Anemo) is under the influence of the Pyro element, long pressing of the elemental skill will cause the absorption of the element .
95.Can two characters of the same element trigger elemental resonance in co-op?
96. What unique position does Amber hold in the Ordo Favonius?
97. What will happen if a Pyro Elemental Attack is used against Anemo Hypostasis: Beth?
98. Which of the following statements about elementary reactions is correct?
Answer: The Combustion Reaction itself deals damage
99. What is the name of the Monstadt hotel where the Fatuis stayed during the Storm Terror attacks?
Answer: Goethe Hotel
100. What is the name of the bartender in the Mondsstadt tavern?
101. Which of the following is not one of Cryo Regisvine’s weak points?
102. Which of the following monsters will not make it out of the Bloom of Revelation challenge?
Answer: Unusual Hilichurl
103. Which of the following places is not listed in the Teiwat Travel Guide?
Answer: Slope Uvan
104. Which of the following areas does not contain Filanemo mushrooms?
105. Where is the symbol of the heroes of Mondstadt?
Answer: Valley of the Winds
106. Which of the following characters is not a bard from Mondstadt?
107. Which of the following locations is not in Mondsstadt?
Answer: Southern Heavenly Gate
108. Which of the following is not the title of Geo Archon Morax?
Answer: God of immutability
109. What position does Fischl hold in the Ordo Favonius?
110. In honor of which of the Archons was Mora named?
Answer: Geo Archon
111. Whose assistant is Sucrose?
112. Protective canopy gives 15% resistance against all elements for all squad members.
113. K Who owns the Bubu pharmacy hut?
Reply: Bai Zhu
114. Which of the following is the Wolf of the North not insured against?
115. Amber is the champion of Mondstadt in …
116. People in Li Yue believe that adepts live in:
117. Which statement about Geoconstructions is correct?
Answer: Geo constructs can be used to protect against attacks of some monsters.
118. Which of the following is the most effective at destroying the shield of the Void Hydro Mage? / Which of the following is the most effective at destroying the shield of the Void Hydro Mage?
119. Barbara’s Harvest Season talent reduces the stamina consumption of all party members while Barbara is in the party.
120. Which of these drinks is not sold in the taverns of Mondstadt?
Answer: Holy water
121. Which of the listed plants is not unique to Mandstadt?
Answer: Sugar Flower
122. What does the word “Lupikal” mean?
123. What information cannot be obtained from the Archives in the Creatures section?
Reply: Monster Attributes
124. What is the name of the Bay Doe fleet?
Reply: Southern Cross
125. Which of the following does not charge an Elemental Explosion skill?
Answer: Interaction with the statue of the seven Archons
126. Which of the following attacks is the Void Cryo Mage immune to?
Answer: Keyi Elementary Skill
127. How many anemogranums fit in a Wind Catcher Bottle?
128. Barbara’s Let the Show Begin talent periodically casts Hydro on the active character. This skill can be used to remove the Electro status from the character .
129. Which of these statements about fairies are correct?
Answer: All options are correct
130. Is the following statement true? “The second charge of Bennett’s Elementary Skill Passion Reset will throw him up in the air, and this cannot be prevented in any way.”
131. Xing Qiu’s passive talent “Surge of Inspiration” allows him to restore some of the resources he used while creating materials for increasing talents.
132. Which of the following statements about the Ceremonial Bow weapon is correct?
Reply: To restore the cooldown of an elemental skill, the Ceremonial Bow must deal damage with an elemental skill
133. What cannot be bought in shops for Geo stamps?
Answer: Talent Enhancement Materials
134. Is the following statement true? At the alchemy workbench, Nitrogen Dust can be used to transform waste materials into materials of the same type. Depending on the type of material, different amounts of Nitrogen Dust may be required.
135. Which of the following is NOT an improvement given by Bennett’s Elemental Explosion Exciting Adventure?
Answer: Increases energy recovery
136. To prepare a thick gum, you need a Primordial Gum and a Crystal Core. What is the maximum amount of thick tar that can be in the current version of the game?
137. In which of the following locations cannot be assembled glass bells?
Answer: Qingxiu Lake
138. How long is the rollback time for the world level function?
Reply: 24 hours
139. Is the following statement true? After falling in the game “Shivering Naughty Plates”, you will return to your original place and can continue to play.
140. Which of these statements about Baron Bunny are incorrect?
Answer: The delay of the explosion of Baron Bunny depends on the time of its charge. The longer the elemental skill is held, the longer the delay until the explosion of Baron Bunny
141. Challenges of Fascinating Wonderland are randomly selected from the general list of challenges. How many trials are there on this list?
142. Which statement about baby geovishaps is wrong?
Answer: Geovishap cubs are immune to Geo damage
143. How many elemental species of the Primeval Stream can an ancient geovishap erupt?
144. Which of these artifact statements is wrong?
Answer: You can get Sands of Time with increased elemental damage
145. Is the following statement true? By clicking on the “magnifying glass” icon in the Prayer of the Incarnation of the deity event, you can see the characteristics of the weapon.
146. Is the following statement true? If you encounter difficulties while completing the level in the “Feud of the Tides” event, then you can enlist the support of your friends and complete it in co-op mode.
147. Which of Noelle’s characteristics affects the amount of damage absorbed by the shield of the Armored Fartorn skill?
148. Which of the following items cannot be changed by the Parametric Converter?
Answer: Box with the spirit of Boreus
149. Tartaglia’s passive skill “Mastery of Weapon” increases the level of normal attack by 1 for all characters in the squad.
150. Which of the following rewards can be obtained after the battle with Boreas, the Wolf of the North? Which of the following awards can Boreas leave behind?
Answer: All options are correct
151. Which of the following methods can accelerate the character’s accumulation of severe frost?
152.What is the title of Ke Qing in Qixing?
Answer: Jade Balance
153. Which of the city reputation statements is correct?
Answer: The number of orders for monsters and requests of residents is common for all cities
154. How will a hilichurl berserker react if his torch is extinguished with a Hydro attack?
Answer: Take a match and set fire to the club again
155. Which of the following monsters cannot appear in the Flower of Illumination Challenge?
Answer: Strange Hilichurl
156. Which of the following cannot be obtained in dungeons?
Answer: Friendship Experience
157. Which of the following items will not be dropped during the fight with Lv. 40 Electro hypostasis?
Answer: Amethyst Piece of Warjrad
158. Is it true that in combat with Anemo Hypostasis, direct elemental attacks can transform the elemental spheres of Anemo created by him into spheres of other elements?
159. How many calligraphy jobs are there at the Vanchu Inn?
160. Which of these statements about Dilyuk is incorrect?
Answer: Dilyuk’s passive talent “Legacy of the Sun” can return 15% of the ore spent when forging two-handed weapons
161. When the Adventure Rank increases but the World Level remains the same, the level of monsters in the open world increases with the Adventure Rank. Is this statement true?
162. Which of the following weapons activates the skill differently from the others?
Answer: Sun Pearl
163. How many elements are there in the world of Teiwata?
164. Which of the following will not improve your reputation?
Reply: Completing Legend Quests
165. Which restaurant in Li Yue is popular with Chef Xiang Ling?
Answer: Restaurant “People’s Choice”
166. Noelle’s Elemental Skill “Armored Fart” deals Geo damage to nearby enemies once. This Geo Damage will not generate elemental particles.
167. Which of the following elemental resonances can shorten the skill’s cooldown time?
Answer: Agility Anemo
168. Which of these statements about the attack in the fall is wrong?
Answer: Attack in the fall deals only physical damage over the area
169. Which of the following statements about the character artifact menu is correct?
Answer: All options are correct
170. Which of these statements about daily orders is correct?
Answer: You can only get 4 quest rewards per day
171. Can you follow fairies in the worlds of friends?
172. Which of the following statements about the Twisted Abyss is true?
Answer: If you fail the test of the Twisted Abyss, then you can temporarily leave it and return later
173. What glider can you get after reaching reputation level 8 in Mondsstadt?
Answer: Wings of the Azure Sky
174. Ancient Geovishap can change its elemental attributes depending on the course of the battle. What elemental attribute does the ancient geovishap lack?
175. Which of these artifact statements is correct?
Answer: Artifacts of the set Thunderous Roar of Fury can be obtained in July Gardens / Additional attributes of the artifact cannot be similar to the main characteristic of the artifact
176. What is the name of Anemo hypostasis?
177. How many songs can you perform in the Song of the Winds event during the Festival of the Wind Flowers?
178. Which challenge cannot be found at the Festival of the Wind Flowers?
179. Which of the following cannot be done in the archive?
Answer: View detailed information on items not received
180. Which of the following items cannot be found in the archive?
Answer: Air Glider
181. Which of the following books did Kli’s mother Alice write?
Answer: “Guide to Teiwat”
182. Which of the earth artery anomalies has not yet appeared in the dungeons?
Answer: Sims periodically receive the High Voltage effect
183.How many times can Dione’s elemental blast restore a character’s health?
184. Which element is most effective for attacking the weak points of the Pyro orchid?
185. Which of these locations is not in Li Yue’s territory?
Reply: Brightcrown Canyon
185. To which of the following is Borealis immune?
185. Which of the following is not the Cryo Fern vulnerability?
186.Which of the following elemental resonances can reduce the cooldown of elemental skills?
Answer: Agility Anemo
187. Which of the following characters will not have charged attacks filled with a Cryo element after using Chun Yun’s elemental skill?
188. In which of these places can you find Dandy to pass the time trial?
Answer: The highest point of Qingce Village
189. The landscape of what place is the result of the Archon throwing giant stone spears during the war.
Answer: Guyun Stone Forest
190. The duration of the call for Oz is a predetermined time.
191. Karst crawlers on Mount Hulao can trap anyone who steps on them by covering the intruder with amber. Who planted these plants?
Answer: Creator of Mountains
192. What is the maximum number of Electro Symbols that can be created with Raizor’s Thunder and Claws elemental skill?
193.The rivalry between the two famous cooking styles – Li and Yue – goes back several hundred years. Of these two styles, Yue is popular with hobbyists …
194. Is the following statement true? After downgrading the world level will the maximum difficulty of the Storm Dread challenge also decrease?
195. Which of the following items cannot be obtained from the Memories: Storm Horror I challenge?
Answer: Amethyst Piece of Warjrad
196. Before entering the Twisted Abyss, a character’s combat characteristics can be enhanced with food.
197. Is the following statement true? “When Chun Yun uses his elemental skill Spirit Blade: Chonghua Cold, all of Dilyuk’s attacks in that skill’s field will deal Cryo damage.”
198. Is the following statement true? At the friend’s character stand, you can see certain attributes of artifacts.
199. In which of the following places is it impossible to collect the filanemo mushroom?
200. Which of the following statements about friendship levels is incorrect?
Answer: Increasing the level of friendship increases the damage of characters
201. How long does the rollback of the world level change take?
Reply: 24 hours
202. Which of the following statements about the fight with Geo hypostasis is wrong?
Answer: You can use Geo element to damage the core of Geo hypostasis
203.Is the following statement true? The objects created by Zhong Li, Ning Guang and Geo the Traveler allow you to climb over them.
204. Which of the following statements does not correspond to reality?
Answer: Amber’s Suppressive Fire talent allows her to gain an additional crit chance. hits after a shot at a weak spot of the enemy
205. What is the maximum number of Electro symbols that Raizor’s elemental skill Thunder and Claws can generate?
206.Which of the following statements about Dwalin’s Caelestinum Finale Termini is incorrect?
Answer: Using a windplane to glide over cracked platforms will damage the characters
207. Lisa’s passive talent “Potions Expert” gives a chance to restore some of the resources used when creating materials to increase the level of characters. / Lisa’s passive talent “Potions Expert” allows you to return some of the materials used to create materials for ascension .
205. Which of these statements about geovishap cubs is wrong?
Answer: Geovishap cubs have immunity to Geo damage
206. What is the name of the wandering spirit?
207. Which of the following characters can give you a bonus when creating the precious amethyst Vajrad?
Answer: Nobody / All options are wrong
208. What material can be used to make yellow paint in the Teapot of Serenity?
Answer: All options are correct
209.Which of the following material combinations can be used to create Dvalin’s Claw?
Answer: Dvalin’s Sigh + Dream Thinner
210. Which of the following statements about the Dragonbone Sword weapon is correct?
Answer: Weapon damage boost levels will not update when character leaves the battlefield
211. Bei Dou Elemental Explosion Skill Stormbreaker creates a Thunder Shield around itself. Which of the following statements about the shield is wrong?
Answer: Thunder Shield absorbs damage, and Electro damage absorbs 250% more effectively
212. Is the statement true? On hit, the Snow-Covered Star Silver weapon has a chance to bring down an ice crystal on the enemy and inflict Cryo damage.
213. When it rains, the glowing flowers will go out and you can collect their stamens .
214. Which of the following methods cannot reduce the rate of severe frost?
Answer: Using Tomato Stew
215. Is it true that by clicking on the magnifying glass in the prayer of a weapon event, you can see its characteristics?
216. Which of these statements about Xing Qiu is incorrect?
Answer: Xing Qiu’s elemental explosion empties his energy meter only after its expiration, so during the elemental explosion you can switch to other characters and use them to inflict damage
217. Is the following statement true? Tests of the “Feud of the Tides” event take place in the area of the Dadaupa Gorge.
218. Which record is not in the archive?
219. What is the name of number eight of the Harbingers of Fatui?
220. Which dish increases the character’s defense?
Answer: Jewelry soup
221. Which method of collecting flaming flower stamens in the open world doesn’t work?
Answer: Physical attack with a two-handed weapon on a flaming flower
222. During the battle with Skirmisher Fatui, the monster can activate the Enhancement status, and we must destroy it as quickly as possible in order to increase the effectiveness of the battle. Which of the following methods is the least effective in this situation?
Answer: Electro damage vs Pyro
223. Who set the amber traps on Mount Hulao?
Answer: Creator of Mountains
224. How many bubbles can there be in a row in Bubble Collision at the Wind Flower Festival?
225. Which of the following statements about the artifact menu is correct?
Answer: All options are correct
226. What cannot be bought in the store with geo stamps?
Answer: Talent Enhancement Materials
227. How many times can the Fortification status received from Zhong Li’s passive talent “Stone Will” be added up to the maximum?
Answer: Can be folded up to 5 times.
228. Which of the following items will not be dropped after defeating the Ancient Geovishap?
Answer: Vayuda Precious Turquoise
229. To which of the following elements does Boreas not have immunity?
230. Which of the following statements about Zhong Li’s elemental skill “Mastering the Stone” is wrong?
Answer: Long pressing Zhong Li’s elemental skill can destroy the Electro crystal.
231. Which of the following monsters gives whole frozen meat after killing?
Answer: Snow Boar King
232. Which of the following methods can accelerate the character’s accumulation of severe frost?
233. What is the name of Anemo hypostasis?
234. Which statement about Gan Yu’s Qilin Trail skill is wrong?
Answer: The trail of the qilin imposes the status of Cryo and does not damage enemies
235. If the PC switches to another character by pressing ALT and a number, then he immediately uses the explosion of the elements.
236. Which of these statements about Geoconstructions is correct?
Answer: Geo constructions can be used to protect against attacks of some monsters
237. Is the following statement true? Xin Yan’s passive talent “This is rock and roll!” can increase physical. damage of a character under the influence of a shield by 15%.
238. Passive Sucrose Talent “Clever Breeze” increases the energy recovery of all party members by 20% for 8 seconds, when Sucrose hits an enemy with an elemental skill or an explosion of elements.
239. Is the following statement true? To enter the dungeon, you need to spend Primordial Tar or Thick Tar.
240. Charged attacks of which of the following characters will not do Cryo Damage in the Spirit Blade: Chonghua Cold Skill field?
241. Which of the ways can not restore endurance?
Answer: Get into the water, swim a little and stop
242. Some of Lisa’s attacks can inflict Conduit status on enemies. How many times does the effect of this status accumulate?
243. Is the following statement true? Fischl’s elemental skill summons Oz, who fights alongside her. Oz fires Electric Projectiles, which can activate the damage bonus of Stringless’s elemental weapon skill.
244. Which of these sets of artifacts cannot be of quality 4 ★ or higher?
245. Which of the following statements about the explosion of the Heavenly Rain element of Gan Yu is wrong?
Answer: “Heavenly rain” attracts enemy attacks to itself
246. How many points of stamina does Ke Qing’s charged attack consume?
Answer: 25 units.
247. Which of the following statements is wrong?
Answer: You can attack the oceanid directly to deal damage to it
248. Which of the following statements about elemental reactions is true?
Answer: Reaction Combustion itself does damage
249. Which of the ways can’t you get crystal fragments?
250. In addition to using the elemental skill “Reflection of Fate”, how else can Mona create Phantoms?
Answer: Enter the illusionary stream and spend 2 seconds next to the enemy
251. Which of the following statements about the explosion of Mona’s “Star Phantasm” element is wrong?
Answer: If within 2 seconds after using the explosion of the elements Mona does not take damage, then she will restore 20% of her health
252. Which of these statements about Xiang Ling is correct?
Answer: When Xiang Ling uses an elemental skill, Goba inflicts Pyro area damage 4 times
253. Which of the following cannot the statues of the seven Archons do?
Answer: Temporarily increase the attack power and HP of characters
254. What factors determine how long Oz is on the battlefield?
Answer: Fixed duration
255. Which of the following statements about the battle with Childe is correct?
Answer: This battle can be completed in co-op
256. Which element is most effective for attacking the weak points of the Cryo Fern?
257. Keii’s Elemental Blast “Glacial Waltz” freezes water and creates ice bridges .
258. Which of the following monsters cannot appear during the Flower of Illumination trials?
Answer: Strange Hilichurl
259. What location was formed during the War of the Archons?
Answer: Guyun Stone Forest
260. Which of the following items cannot be obtained from the Memories: Storm Horror I challenge?
Answer: Amethyst Piece Vajrad
261. Who does Donna adore at the Whisper of Flowers in Mondsstadt?
262. Which of the following characters is not the bard of Mondstadt?
Reply: Qing Zhou
263. Is the following statement true? serenity teapot open-air workshop for forging?
264. Which of the following statements about the explosion of the elements “Twilight Sword” of Aeola is wrong?
Answer: During an elemental explosion, attacking an Abyss mage with a shield gives one sword level
265. Which of the following statements about the companions in the Teapot of Serenity is correct? / Which statement about the characters placed in the Teapot of Serenity is correct ?
Answer: Companions in the Kettle of Serenity will receive Friendship XP
266. Which of the following is not one of the weak points of Cryo Orchids?
267. In Li Yue, there is a plant that listens to people singing. What is it called?
Answer: Glaze Lily
268. Is the statement about the explosion of Albedo’s elements true? If there is a Flower of the Sun created by Albedo on the battlefield, then an explosion of elements can create Flowers of Inevitability.
269. Is the statement true? At the alchemy workbench, Nitrogen Dust can be used to transform materials of a similar type.The amount of Nitrogen Dust required depends on the type of materials.
270. Which of the following statements about elementary reactions is correct?
Answer: If you activate the Steam reaction with the Hydro element, then it will deal more damage than the reaction activated by the Pyro element
271. Which of the following statements about the Twisted Abyss is true?
Answer: The Abyssal Corridor begins to divide into two halves from the 4th floor
272.If the character dies in the dungeon, he will be teleported to the nearest statue of the seven Archons.
273. What is the signature dish at the Vanchu inn?
Answer: Almond Tofu
274. What is the max. the number of characters can be displayed on a friend’s character booth? / What is the maximum number of characters that can be displayed on a friend’s character booth? / What is the maximum number of characters that can be displayed on a friend’s character booth ?
275.Which of the following statements is true about the battle with Childe?
Answer: This battle can be completed in co-op
276. Which of the following materials can be crafted with Nitrogen Dust?
Answer: Precious Lapis Lazuli Varunada
278. How many elements can Azhdaha control?
Answer: 4 types
279. Which of the following statements is true?
Answer: List of alchemy items on workbenches in Mondstadt and Li Yue perfectly homogeneous
280. How many cloister shapes to choose from in the teapot of serenity now? ?
281. When creating interior items, friends can help each other. Which of the following statements is incorrect?
Answer: Each help randomly reduces the time it takes to make furniture
282. Which of the following statements about fighting Dalet’s Cryo Hypostasis is true? / Which of the following statements about hunting Dalet’s Cryo Hypostasis is true?
Answer: You must complete the preliminary quest “In the mountains”
283. Which of the following statements is true about entering the Kettle of Serenity?
Answer: The serenity kettle can be used as a tool through inventory
284. How much wood can one tree produce in the open world?
Answer: 3 pieces
285. Which of the following materials can be used to make the yellow paint in the Teapot of Serenity?
Answer: All options are correct
286. Which of the following is preventing Yan Fei from obtaining the Crimson Seals?
Answer: Using a charged attack on the enemy
289. Which of the following statements about Yan Fei’s Crimson Seal is false?
Answer: When using the elemental skill, Yan Fei will receive a maximum of Crimson Soles of
290. Which of the following material combinations can be used in alchemy to create Dwalin’s Claw?
Answer: Dream Solvent and Breath of Dvalin
291. Which of the following statements about Aeola’s Frozen Skill is incorrect?
Answer: Using an elemental skill allows Eola to receive a charge of “Frozen”
292. Which of the following methods can be used to obtain poultry meat?
Answer: Killing pigeons
293. Which of the following statements about Albedo’s elemental skill Aboginesis: Sunflower is false?
Answer: The amount of damage inflicted by the Flowers of Transience depends on the attack power of Albedo
294.Which of the following statements about Qi Qi is incorrect?
Answer: The effect of the passive talent Qi Qi “Longevity” is that when the characters are under the “Art of the Adept: Herald of the Cold” …
295. Which of the following characters can access the treasure chests that only open after activating the pressure plates?
Answer: All options are correct
296 In co-op mode, you can make the wandering fairies from your friend’s world move and guide you.
297. What is the truth about Hu Tao’s Guide to the Afterlife?
Answer: The elemental skill can be used even when the health level is less than 100 HP
298. Which of the following statements about the Ceremonial Bow is correct?
Answer: If a character who has a Ceremonial Bow hits the shield of the Void Mage with an elemental skill, then there is a chance to roll back this skill without a cooldown
299. Which statement about Tartaglia is correct?
Answer: Tartaglia cannot use fall attacks in melee form
300. The talent “Transcendence: Deny Gravity” ensures that Xiao will never take damage from an attack while falling.
301. Venti’s elemental skill creates elemental particles when hitting monsters. This can be used before switching to another character to help him accumulate energy faster.
302. Hu Tao’s Butterfly Phase talent increases Hu Tao’s critical hit chance by 12% for 8 seconds.
303. Which of the following statements about the level of friendship is incorrect?
Answer: As the character’s friendship level increases, his attack power also increases.
304. During the battle with Anemo Hypostasis Bet, inflicting elemental damage to Anemo orbs summoned by the boss will transform them into elemental orbs of a different type.
305. At what reputation level can you get the Treasure Compass Anemo Blueprint?
Answer: 6 level
306.Which of the following statements about elementary reactions is correct?
Answer: Using Hydro to activate Steam deals more damage than activating with Pyro
307. After using the Elemental Blast “Thunderfang”, Raizor’s normal attacks deal Electro damage.
308. When Keia is in a party, the characters’ stamina cost is reduced.
309. Which of the following does not increase the Adventure Rank?
Answer: Defeating Monsters
310. Which of the following statements about Ke Qing is incorrect?
Answer: Ke Qing can use his elemental skill “Return of the Star” while in the air
311. How many hits to Frostfruits are needed to break Dalet’s Cryo Hypostasis shield activated at minimum HP?
312. How much energy does the explosion of Dilyuk’s element “Dawn” cost?
Answer: 40 energy units
313. Which of the following is not the name people gave to Archon Morax?
Answer: God of Eternity
314. The Talisman of Fortune, created by the Qi Qi passive talent Contemplation of the Secrets of Magic, lasts 15 seconds after it is triggered.
315. After using the explosion of the elements Xiao at HP is gradually lost. If his health level is too low, the character will die.
316. Falling Klee’s attack damages ore deposits, which significantly increases your farming speed.
317. When is the weekly Boreas challenge updated?
Answer: Monday, 04:00 (in Europe, playing Moscow time it will turn out at 06:00)
318. Which of the following statements about Xing Qiu is false?
Answer: … a character under the influence of a shield deals 15% more damage
319. Which of the following falls from Boreas?
Answer: All of the above
320.Holding Venti’s elemental skill allows him to create a stream of wind that can be used to make attacks while falling.
321 In which of these places is Dandy not found to complete the Time Trial?
Answer: Highest point of Qing Ce village
322. Keii’s element explosion can freeze.
323 Is the following statement true? When using the explosion of the element “Rite of death” of the Rosary, the chance of crit.hits of all squad members are increased by 15%.
324. Ke Qing’s passive talent assists in Expeditions.
325. Which of the following will prevent you from obtaining the keys to the Sanctuary of the Deep?
Answer: Completing story quest
326. Holding an elemental skill Venti allows him to generate a stream of wind that can be used to perform dive attacks.
327. True or False: On the PC version, can you press Left Alt + 1/2/3/4 to switch to the appropriate character in your party and cast his Elemental Burst?
328. Which of these statements about Ke Qing is incorrect?
Answer: Ke Qing can use his Star Return elemental skill while in the air
329. What are the ways to obtain materials for crafting decor items in the Teapot of Serenity?
Answer: All options are correct
Also, if you answered incorrectly to some questions, then you can replay, but first you need to complete the task.The tasks are easy, just go in and see, and that’s it.
Replay you will be given only those questions to which you answered incorrectly.
For replaying questions, you will also receive 5000 mora.
Letters with rewards will be sent to your in-game mail and will be valid for 7 days.
Well, everything, have a nice time! Be bunnies, follow the news on GADGETPLAY.RU, maybe there will be walkthroughs of your favorite mobile game.
Links to all Genshin Impact articles below:
|Which of the following will prevent you from obtaining the keys to the Sanctuary of the Deep?||Completing the story quest|
90,000 30 things that will be useful in every car
Traffic rules oblige every motorist to have a driver’s license, vehicle registration certificate, insurance policy, as well as a first aid kit, fire extinguisher and warning triangle.This is enough for a successful vehicle inspection, but for emergencies that happen on the road, it is better to supplement the list with a few useful things.
Going on the road without these items is not that prohibited, but highly discouraged. Of course, you can always call a tow truck or ask for help from other drivers, but it is better to be able to cope with the breakdown on your own.
1. Spare wheel
All manufacturers supply the car with a spare wheel.Often this is the so-called stowaway – an emergency wheel that is not intended for long-term use and driving at high speeds. Nevertheless, you can get to the nearest tire service without any problems.
As a rule, a jack is also standard on the machine. Usually this is some kind of unpretentious version, which is nevertheless quite enough for a wheel change. The main thing is to be able to use it at the right time. Better to practice in a relaxed environment.
What to buy
3. Wheel wrench
Another attribute of the standard set is a wrench for removing wheels. It is often located next to the jack. If you changed the wheels to light-alloy wheels, make sure that the size of the new bolts remains the same and the old wrench fits them. Otherwise, buy a suitable one.
What to buy
Things that experienced drivers do not forget to carry with them. With such a kit, you can feel more confident on the road and help not only yourself, but also other motorists.
4. Reflective vest
Bright cape with light reflecting stripes will make you much more visible on the road both during the day and at night. When folded, it easily fits in a door pocket, where it will always be at hand when you need to go out on the road. For example, to replace a punctured wheel.
What to buy
5. Paper maps
With the development of technology, car atlases have replaced navigators. However, the good old paper cards shouldn’t be written off.Keep them in the glove compartment: they will help out when the navigator turns on, there is no signal, or the battery in the smartphone is discharged.
6. Compressor or pump
The wheels can be pumped up at the gas station, but when such a need arises on the road, you cannot do without a car compressor. If desired, it can be replaced or supplemented with a hand pump. If they do not have built-in pressure gauges, you will have to buy a separate device.
What to buy
7. Towing rope
Having a rope in the trunk, you can ask someone to tow the car to the nearest service and do without calling an expensive tow truck.And, of course, you can always help other motorists as well.
When choosing this useful accessory, pay attention to the maximum load and length: the longer it is, the easier the towing process will be. According to the rules of , the length of the cable must be at least four meters, but it is better to take a six-meter cable.
What to buy
8. Wires for lighting up
A set of wires for starting a car is a very necessary thing, especially in winter, when due to frost there is a risk of not starting the engine.With these crocodile clip wires, it’s easy to light your car from more fortunate parking neighbors. Or help out those unlucky ones yourself.
If there were no wires at hand, and, as luck would have it, there are no passing cars, you can order a lighting service by calling a taxi. Usually such a service is available in all services.
9. Tool set
Even for those who do not know anything about repairs, it is advisable to carry with them a minimum set of tools that can always be useful.A flat and Phillips screwdriver, pliers and a wrench will be enough to remove the terminals from the battery. More experienced drivers can opt for a versatile set with ratchets, sockets and wrenches.
What to buy
At least a small folding knife should be in every car. It will come in handy in everyday life to cut food, open any package or parcel, and also help out in emergency situations. For example, in the event of an accident, it can be used to cut the seat belt.
What to Buy
Regular work gloves will help you avoid getting dirty when replacing a punctured wheel, checking the oil level and other fiddling under the hood. Ideally, you should have several pairs in the cabin and in the trunk. They will definitely not be superfluous.
It is convenient to use wet and dry wipes to keep the interior clean. The latter can be successfully replaced with kitchen paper towels or even toilet paper. There should also be microfiber napkins on hand, which are very convenient for wiping misted glass.
You need to have a bottle (or even a couple) of regular non-carbonated water in the car. In addition to quenching thirst, you can wash your hands with it, use it instead of a glass washer and for other needs.
In the event of a breakdown of the car or on a long journey, the feeling of hunger can overtake. The easiest way to quench it is with energy bars, seeds, or raisins. In summer, it is better to replace chocolate bars with muesli, which will not melt in the heat.
A small mug or folding glass will help you keep warm with tea on the way.You can also use disposable paper or plastic cups instead, which won’t take up much space in the glove compartment.
What to buy
In the city it is easy to pay for purchases and fuel with a card or smartphone, but far from civilization, you cannot do without cash. Always carry a small amount with you in case of emergencies that may happen on the road.
17. Bottle of vodka
Alcohol can be useful in a variety of situations.First of all, it is a currency that is sometimes more valuable than money. Also, vodka can be used to defrost locks, remove ice, or instead of washer fluid.
For this set of things you will have to sacrifice some space in the trunk. Motorists who do not get out of the city may not need it. But for those who travel often and a lot, these items will simplify life and save nerves on the road.
In the event of a breakdown at night, even a small flashlight will come in handy.Better to take the option with a forehead mount, which will free your hands. Choose models that are powered by conventional batteries and do not forget to take a few of them in reserve.
What to buy
19. Phone charger
In order not to be left without communication, it is good to have a car adapter in the glove compartment that connects to the cigarette lighter and allows you to charge your smartphone from the car’s on-board network.
What to buy
20. Set of fuses
Penny fuses almost do not take up space, but will be simply irreplaceable at the right time.With their help, you can restore the performance of certain partings and chains after a breakdown.
21. Replacement bulbs
A bulb that burns out on the road can be a hassle. To prevent this from happening, experienced drivers always carry with them spare bulbs for headlights, dimensions and turn signals. Some manufacturers even produce ready-made sets of these consumables complete with fuses.
There is no need to talk about the benefits of this wonderful tool.In the car, the aerosol is doubly useful and will help out more than once both in everyday life and in emergency situations. It will help to unscrew stuck nuts, displace moisture from locks, lubricate door hinges and come in handy for dozens of other tasks.
What to buy
23. Scotch tape or duct tape
As a “vadashka” helps in cases when what should not be spinning, so scotch tape helps out in situations when something is not supposed to move. You can also use duct tape instead.
24. Top-up fluids
Prudent drivers do not hesitate to keep a small supply of engine oil, brake and coolant for topping up in the trunk. It also does not hurt to have washer fluid on hand.
On a long journey, a canister for gasoline will not be superfluous. If the fuel runs out at the most inopportune moment, it will need to be brought in something, and here a small canister of 5-10 liters will come in handy. In addition to it, it is good to have a funnel as well.
What to buy
Plaid in the car seems superfluous until the moment you need it. With its help, you can warm up, cover the back seat so as not to stain it with the transported cargo, and also use it as a cushion by rolling it up with a roller.
It is convenient to keep a jacket in the car regardless of the season. Wearing it, you can replace the wheel in bad weather, get less dirty during repairs and keep warm when it gets cold.In winter, in addition to your jacket, carry a hat and warm gloves with you.
In case you have to while away the time on the road, it is good to have an interesting book at hand, or preferably two. They will help to brighten up a long wait and will not let you get bored.
This mandatory attribute of a motorist’s winter arsenal will allow you to remove ice from the windows and start moving faster. Combined scrapers with a snow brush are more convenient to use. Although you can do with just a brush.
What to buy
Everyone who at least once got stuck in snowdrifts in the winter, prudently carry a shovel in the trunk. It will help you get out of the snow, clear the road and simply dig out the car in the parking lot after night rainfall.
What to buy
Read also 🚘
Article 53. Consideration and evaluation of applications for participation in the tender / ConsultantPlus
From 01.01.2022 art. 53 shall cease to be in force (FZ dated 02.07.2021 N 360-FZ).
Article 53. Consideration and evaluation of applications for participation in the competition
1. The term for consideration and evaluation of applications for participation in the tender may not exceed twenty days from the date of opening the envelopes with such applications. The customer has the right to extend the period for consideration and evaluation of applications for participation in a tender for the supply of goods, performance of work or provision of services in the field of science, culture or art, but not more than ten working days.At the same time, within one working day from the date of the decision to extend the period for consideration and evaluation of such applications, the customer sends a corresponding notification to all bidders who submitted applications for participation in the competition, and also posts the specified notification in the unified information system.
(as amended by Federal Law No. 504-FZ of 31.12.2017)
2. An application for participation in a tender is recognized as appropriate if it meets the requirements of this Federal Law, a notice of procurement or an invitation to take part in a closed tender and tender documentation, and the procurement participant who submitted such an application meets the requirements for a procurement participant and are indicated in the tender documentation.
3. The tender commission rejects the application for participation in the tender if the tender participant who submitted it does not meet the requirements for the tender participant specified in the tender documentation, or such an application is found not to meet the requirements specified in the tender documentation, including the participant competition was recognized as not providing security for such an application, as well as in cases stipulated by regulatory legal acts adopted in accordance with Article 14 of this Federal Law.The application for participation in the tender is not subject to rejection due to the absence in it of the documents provided for by subparagraphs “g” and “h” of paragraph 1 of part 2 of Article 51 of this Federal Law, except for the case of procurement of goods, work, services in respect of which a ban is established provided for in Article 14 of this Federal Law.
(Part 3 as amended by Federal Law No. 504-FZ of 31.12.2017)
3.1. If the information contained in the documents submitted by the tender participant in accordance with Part 2 of Article 51 of this Federal Law is established, the tender commission is obliged to remove such a participant from participation in the tender at any stage of its holding.
(Part 3.1 was introduced by Federal Law No. 396-FZ, dated 28 December 2013)
4. The results of consideration of applications for participation in the competition are recorded in the minutes of consideration and evaluation of applications for participation in the competition.
5. The tender commission evaluates applications for participation in the tender, which were not rejected, to identify the winner of the tender based on the criteria specified in the tender documentation.
6. If, based on the results of consideration of applications for participation in the tender, the tender commission rejected all such applications or only one such application meets the requirements specified in the tender documentation, the tender is declared invalid.
7. Based on the results of the evaluation of applications for participation in the tender, the tender committee assigns a serial number to each application for participation in the tender in the order of decreasing the degree of profitability of the terms of contract execution contained therein. The application for participation in the tender, which contains the best conditions for the execution of the contract, is assigned the first number. If several applications for participation in the tender contain the same conditions for the performance of the contract, a lower serial number is assigned to the application for participation in the tender, which was received earlier than other applications for participation in the tender containing the same conditions.
8. The winner of the tender is the participant who proposed the best conditions for the execution of the contract on the basis of the criteria specified in the tender documentation, and whose application for participation in the tender was assigned the first number.
9. If the tender documentation provides for the right of the customer to conclude contracts with several bidders in the cases specified in Part 10 of Article 34 of this Federal Law, including for the performance of exploratory research works, the tender committee assigns the first number to several applications for participation in the tender containing the best conditions for the execution of the contract.At the same time, the number of applications for participation in the tender, which was assigned the first number, should not exceed the number of such contracts specified in the tender documentation.
10. The results of consideration and assessment of applications for participation in the tender are recorded in the minutes of consideration and assessment of such applications, which should contain the following information:
1) place, date, time of consideration and evaluation of such applications;
2) information about the participants in the competition, whose applications for participation in the competition were considered;
3) information about the bidders whose applications for participation in the competition were rejected, indicating the reasons for their rejection, including the provisions of this Federal Law and the provisions of the tender documentation that do not correspond to such applications, proposals contained in applications for participation in the competition and do not meet the requirements of the tender documentation;
4) the decision of each member of the commission to reject applications for participation in the tender;
5) the procedure for evaluating applications for participation in the competition;
6) the values assigned to applications for participation in the competition for each of the provided criteria for evaluating applications for participation in the competition;
7) the decision taken on the basis of the results of the evaluation of applications for participation in the tender on assigning serial numbers to such applications;
8) names (for legal entities), surnames, first names, patronymics (if any) (for individuals), postal addresses of participants in the competition, applications for participation in the competition which were assigned the first and second numbers.
11. The results of consideration of the only application for participation in the tender for its compliance with the requirements of the tender documentation are recorded in the minutes of consideration of the only application for participation in the tender, which should contain the following information:
1) the place, date, time of the consideration of such an application;
2) name (for a legal entity), surname, name, patronymic (if any) (for an individual), postal address of the participant of the tender who submitted the only application for participation in the tender;
3) the decision of each member of the commission on the compliance of such an application with the requirements of this Federal Law and tender documentation;
4) decision on the possibility of concluding a contract with a tender participant who has submitted a single application for participation in the tender.
12. The minutes specified in parts 10 and 11 of this article shall be drawn up in two copies, which are signed by all the members of the tender committee present. One copy of each of these protocols is kept by the customer, another copy, within three working days from the date of its signing, is sent to the winner of the tender or the participant of the tender who submitted the only application for participation in the tender, with the attachment of the draft contract, which is drawn up by including the terms of the contract in this draft proposed by the winner of the competition or the participant of the competition who submitted the only application for participation in the competition.The protocol of consideration and evaluation of applications for participation in the tender, the protocol for the consideration of a single application for participation in the tender shall be posted by the customer in the unified information system no later than the working day following the date of signing these protocols.
(as amended by Federal Laws of December 28, 2013 N 396-FZ, of December 31, 2017 N 504-FZ)
13. Any participant of the tender, including the one who submitted the only application for participation in the tender, after placing in the unified information system the protocol of consideration and evaluation of applications for participation in the tender, the protocol of consideration of the only application for participation in the tender, has the right to send in writing or in the form electronic document to the customer a request for clarification of the results of the competition.Within two working days from the date of receipt of this request, the customer is obliged to submit appropriate explanations to the bidder in writing or in the form of an electronic document.
14. Any participant of the competition, including the one who has submitted a single application for participation in the competition, has the right to appeal the results of the competition in the manner prescribed by this Federal Law.
15. The minutes drawn up during the tender, applications for participation in the tender, tender documentation, changes made to the tender documentation, clarifications of the provisions of the tender documentation and audio recording of the opening of envelopes with applications for participation in the tender are kept by the customer for at least three years.
(as amended by Federal Law No. 504-FZ of 31.12.2017)
Pallet collar and extended pallet collar
Sturdy, inexpensive packaging that is suitable for loads of different sizes. A completely closed box is assembled as a constructor from wooden boards, a lid and a pallet.The number of elements is selected according to the height of the load.
The cargo in the pallet board is protected from external influences: there are no gaps in the package, the pallet board can withstand strong pressure and does not bend. Low cost is achieved by multiple use: as soon as the truck with cargo arrives at the terminal, the package is disassembled and used for the next shipment.
In addition to the usual pallet collar, there is a second version of this package – 2 times longer.
Normal pallet board
Long pallet board
Find out the cost in the calculator
Contents of the pack
Euro pallets, pallet collars, pallet cover, polypropylene tape for fixing.You can add to the package: bubble wrap for additional cushioning of the cargo inside the pallet collar.
Extended pallet board is available at the terminals Moskva Valischevo, Moskva Voikovskaya, Moskva Vostok, Moskva Zapad, Moskva Kapotnya, Moskva Maryino, Moskva Sever, Moskva Schelkovskaya, Moskva Yug “.