Robert Falcone | Douglas Elliman | New York City – Real Estate
Born and raised on the Upper West Side, Robert has 26 years of hands-on real estate experience and a comprehensive knowledge of Manhattan’s distinct neighborhoods. He began his real estate career in residential and commercial property development and management. As the development team leader responsible for the acquisition and gut renovation of over 10 properties, Robert oversaw all aspects of these projects from acquisition and design to renting or selling out the condos in the entire building. He has extensive experience with the NYC Buildings Department, Landmark Preservation Commission, NYC Loft Board and City Planning Commission.
In his capacity as a property manager for all of these properties and from having rented hundreds of apartments, Robert truly knows how landlords think and what they look for in prospective tenants. He always takes the time to thoroughly explain and walk you through all aspects of renting your first apartment or buying your first condominium or coop.
“I embrace change because I’ve seen how the city has grown and changed during my time in this industry,” Robert says. His particular expertise is an invaluable resource for buyers and sellers who are looking to position themselves in the market for a beautiful home that can also be a long-term investment.
As a member of the Hamersley Team, the top producing and grossing team at his previous company from 2009 to 2012, Robert brings his unique blend of financial acumen and eye for the architectural to help guide clients toward unexpected gems in the city that have the potential to also create positive cash flow if an investment property is what you are looking for. Robert loves the city and anything to do with real estate, and he always keeps his clients’ and customers’ best interests in mind when working for and with them.
Robert holds a bachelor’s degree in psychology from the University of Florida, where he also served as president of Phi Delta Theta Fraternity. In his spare time, Robert enjoys spending time with his wife Debbie, working out, Tai Chi, and hiking.
Tactics for Leading Kickass Product Demos by Rob Falcone
Notes from Just F*ing Demo
You are leading them down the path of [what YOU need to cover] as it relates to [what THEY say they need to learn] so that [YOU get what you want].
3 Question Discovery
● Present: What are the challenges they’ve been facing?
● Future: What are the outcomes they are looking to drive?
● Preference: Do they have any specific requirements on how they get there? How do they judge the effectiveness of a solution for delivering on those?
Anyone interested in your product is not in
Notes from Just F*ing Demo
You are leading them down the path of [what YOU need to cover] as it relates to [what THEY say they need to learn] so that [YOU get what you want].
3 Question Discovery
● Present: What are the challenges they’ve been facing?
● Future: What are the outcomes they are looking to drive?
● Preference: Do they have any specific requirements on how they get there? How do they judge the effectiveness of a solution for delivering on those?
Anyone interested in your product is not interested because of your state of the art features; they’re interested because of the outcome it creates. It’s a simple rule of buyer motivation.
Begin your demo by highlighting the outcomes it creates. This aligns with your audience’s needs and understanding, and will frame up HOW your solution can help them create the given outcome.
Plan out your demo by putting features that align with your audience’s needs into “buckets”. Starting with broad features and getting more nuanced, move from bucket to bucket, and for each: 1. Summarize what is in the bucket 2. Show the features 3. Summarize why the audience should care.
A helpful hint: All of your product’s features will not fit into your imaginary buckets, so choose only those that align with what the audience cares about
People aren’t interested in your product because of what it can do; they are interested in what they can do with it.
Answering the question on how we are different. “What I’ve heard from folks in the market is that the main difference between us is [insert difference]”;
Returning to our example case, let’s close this demo by summarizing the YOU –THEY –YOU.
● YOU: We covered a lot in this demo, starting with a look at the content areas you’d like to change on your site, the main dashboard that is going to give you a look at all of your activity, and, finally, the content tool that will allow you to select those pieces of real estate on your site where you wanted to update content.
● THEY: You wanted to learn how your team could do all of this without IT involvement. Tell me how I’ve done, and where you still have questions?
● YOU: Excellent. What I’d recommend then is we set up a second, more custom demo to address those specific use cases. Is that ok?
Robert Falcone, Author at Unit42
Robert Falcone, Author at Unit42
Rob Falcone Agent | Speaker Fee
Actor and Comedian
Available Upon Request
Book Rob Falcone For
Corporate Appearances, Speaking Engagements, Autograph Signings, Endorsements, VIP Meet & Greets, Store Grand Openings
Book Rob Falcone for a Speaking Engagement
Businesses, Non-profit organizations, event planners and companies across the country have worked closely with our booking agents to hire Rob Falcone for a speaking engagements, guest appearances, product endorsements and corporate events. Many of those same clients have continued to turn to our speakers bureau as we can easily align Rob Falcone’s availability with their upcoming seminar, gala, annual conference, corporate function, and grand opening. Our close relationship with Rob Falcone’s booking agent and management team further enables us to provide inquiring clients with Rob Falcone’s speaking fee and appearance cost.
If your goal is to hire Rob Falcone to be your next keynote speaker or to be the next brand ambassador our celebrity speakers bureau can assist. If Rob Falcone’s booking fee is outside your companies budget or your unable to align with his appearance availability, our booking agents can provide you a list of talent that aligns with your event theme, budget and event date.
A real “character” Rob Falcone is one of New York City’s favorite comedians.
On television, he has been seen in “Orange is the new Black”, “Blue Bloods”, “Third Watch”, “Law and Order”, “Conviction”, “Gossip Girl”, “Cashmere Mafia”, on HBO’s “The Sopranos”, and most recently, “Mysteries of Laura” in 2014.
Along with his appearances on USA Channel’s “Up all Night”, NBC’s “America’s Talking”, and Comedy Central, Rob’s million dollar face can be seen in numerous national commercials.
His movie credits include “Follow the Bouncing Ball” which is part of the award winning anthology “Hoboken Tales”, and “Spiderman 2”.
On Stage, Rob has appeared Off-Broadway in “Tony and Tina’s Wedding”.
Rob also performs regularly at Las Vegas and Atlantic City’s best casinos including The Borgota Casino, Harrah’s, and Caesar’s Palace.
Read More About Rob Falcone
Let our team of booking agents help create a memorable experience with hiring Rob Falcone for your store grand opening, golf outing, trade show booth or corporate outing.
NOPACTalent acts as a Celebrity Speakers Bureau and Athlete Booking agency for corporate functions, appearances, private events and speaking engagements. NOPACTalent does not claim or represent itself as Rob Falcone’s speakers bureau, agent, manager or management company for Rob Falcone or any celebrity on this website. NOPACTalent represents organizations seeking to hire motivational speakers, athletes, celebrities and entertainers for private corporate events, celebrity endorsements, personal appearances, and speaking engagements.
Actor Rob Falcone to perform at Westport club
If you know how to turn on a television, you probably have seen actor/comedian Rob Falcone hundreds of times over the years.
Falcone has one of those classic New York Italian faces (with a distinctive voice to match) that directors love to insert into a scene, often to add a bit of ethnic charm. Maybe in the role of a helpful custodian in a prosecutor’s office, or a cranky bet-taker at the racetrack.
Consequently, the 50-something Falcone has done a heap of commercials and series work in the past 25 years or so. That’s in addition to his stand-up commitments as a regular in the casinos of Atlantic City, N.J., and Las Vegas; he has been featured on USA Channel’s “Up all Night,” NBC’s “America’s Talking” and Comedy Central.
It is in his “role” as comedian that Falcone returns to the area on Saturday, Aug. 13, to headline at the Treehouse Comedy Club at Bistro B in Westport. Jim Mendrinos and Mike Feeney also will be featured.
“I was in my early 30s when I woke up one day, and frankly, realized that I needed to do what I’ve always wanted to do more than I needed a sense of security,” Falcone said in a recent telephone interview from his Queens, N.Y., home.
Falcone said he spent much of his 20s working with his hands. “I’ve always been good at carpentry, and even worked as a jeweler on 47th Street (in Manhattan) as a diamond setter. But I figured I’d rather be broke and insecure than never giving myself a chance” at a comedy/acting career, he said.
For those who want to escape the insanity of the American presidential race with a bit of upbeat entertainment, Falcone said he’s your man. Falcone describes his humor as “blue collar and observational. You know, I talk about my heritage, being Italian … everyday stuff. But I’m definitely not political. I’m the guy who will let you escape from reality and take you on a nice ride for a while.”
[email protected]; Twitter: @PhyllisASBoros
The Treehouse Comedy Club at Bistro B at the Westport Inn, 1595 Post Road. Saturday, Aug. 13, 9 p.m. $20. treehousecomedy.com, robfalcone.com
How Guru Layers Human Touchpoints Onto a Strong Self-Service Model
It might seem surprising for someone with a background in sales engineering who is also the author of the bestseller Just F*ing Demo!: Tactics for Leading Kickass Product Demos to be a passionate advocate for product-led growth, but Rob Falcone definitely is.
In his role as Senior Director of Sales Engineering and Strategy at knowledge base software company Guru, Rob constantly looks for ways to enhance Guru’s product-led customer journey with the most valuable components of a traditional pre-sales experience.
Guru’s transition to product-led growth
As many fans of Guru can empathize, migrating to a new company knowledge base can seem like a daunting task, since a successful deployment is predicated on multiple users contributing valuable information.
Related read: What is product-led growth?
For this reason, the company utilized an exclusively high-touch, sales-led approach for many years.
“Initially, we were building custom demos for each prospect, tailoring everything to look and feel exactly like their environment,” Rob said.
The Guru team found a ton of success with this approach when it came to converting and retaining early customers. But as the company stared down its next phase of growth, they recognized that a few key attributes made product-led growth an attractive go-to-market option:
- The product had built-in network effects (the more new users and information, the more useful the system is for everyone)
- Integrations with critical systems people use for work (web browser, Slack, Microsoft Teams) make the product very sticky and drive regular engagement
Currently falling deeply in love with @Guru_HQ…and then we found the @SlackHQ integration and honestly, it’s the most excited I have been since the start of COVID.
Now we just need to build out 20,000 knowledge cards and we’ll be set. We have been looking for this for a while!
— Adam Greenbaum (@Greenbaumly) May 12, 2020
Guru’s transition to a product-led go-to-market model started with changing the website’s call to action from “Get a demo” to “Try the product.” The team found that some users still needed a little bit of help getting started, but they weren’t ready to engage with sales. So they created a new role: product specialist.
The initial team pulled top performers from Technical Support, Account Management, and Sales Development—an intentionally diverse cross section. Whether the user prefers to engage via live chat or consultation call, product specialists operate with the same guiding principles known internally as “The Core Four”:
- Confirm the use case
- Uncover the friction
- Remove the friction
- Guide next steps
The product specialist role at Guru is unique because it’s proactive about addressing really specific user needs, but it still requires a human touch—and that can be expensive. It’s important to note that a lot of companies have their version of the product specialist team (HubSpot Inbound Success Coaches, Airtable Onboarding Specialists, Asana User Ops, Dropbox Self Services).
Scaling human touchpoints
Guru aligned their go-to-market teams with their customers based on a few factors:
- Bigger companies had a high-touch model—dedicated account managers and CSM access to tech support
- Smaller companies were low-touch—product specialist team
Place in the funnel:
- Pre-conversion for larger accounts. The team is all about helping customers use the product so they activate and adopt long term.
- Post-conversion for smaller accounts that raise their hands and need an extra touchpoint can do so at this stage.
Setting up these programs is a huge job, but it’s only half of what’s required from an operational point of view. Since Rob was spinning up and leading these teams, he was eventually going to need to show whether they were successful.
Rob mentioned that he didn’t want the team to feel too commercially motivated—they weren’t salespeople, after all. Rob ultimately landed on leveraging new logo acquisition as the primary KPI for the team. “This KPI measured a few things. It was about getting people started, adopting the product, and converting to a paid plan,” he explained.
Rob counterbalances this primary KPI with diagnostics such as CSAT and customer comments.
Product-led models certainly aren’t “set it and forget it.” When I asked Rob about the priorities on the horizon for the Guru team, this is what he laid out:
- Using PQL scoring to inform when the product specialists proactively reach out to customers who may need help. (I’d be remiss if I missed a plug for my PQL work.)
- Expanding the team and supporting roles to support scaling the PLG efforts. (Check out the job openings at Guru.)
- Creating more one-to-many programs that develop more opportunities for users to raise their hand and engage with the team.
- Developing personalization throughout the customer journey.
Be like @Guru_HQ. You can turn a support chat into a success interaction by closing with a question: “is there anything I can help you accomplish in [product] today? Happy to share best practices I’ve seen other customers use.” #WouldYouLikeFriesWithThat? #KM #KCS #CX #SupportOps
— Aprill Allen💡🐦 (@knowledgebird) January 16, 2021
As product-led business models become more mainstream, I predict we’ll see more and more established companies transition to that model. Rob and his team have done an exceptional job of bridging the gap between what a product can offer end users at any time and any place, while also enabling a human touch and a tailored experience where and when it’s desired.
Keep reading about product-led growth
Rob Falcone puts on hilarious comedy show at The Brokerage (Includes first-hand account)
Dennis Rooney served as the host of the event, and Katie Hannigan (who has appeared on MTV) was able to warm up The Brokerage stage with her clever and witty comedic set, which was well-received by all.
As Rob Falcone took the stage, he pointed to his face and noted that it always gets his “out of jury duty.” “I’ve never spent a day on jury duty,” he admitted. He also discussed his experiences trying to quit smoking, and driving through New Jersey, where he felt like a bird with one wing, especially since one can’t make a left turn anywhere in New Jersey (the only left turn possible is in Pennsylvania).
Equally hysterical were Falcone talking about deer crossing signs, and purchasing a GPS at a dollar store, which would only get him “close” to his chosen location. Speaking of Dollar Tree, he dubbed it as the “Saks Fifth Avenue of the Dollar Stores,” and rightfully so, since everything there is exactly one buck, unlike other dollar stores where the price would exceed a dollar bill.
Falcone also opened up about how society is obsessed with technology and everybody is glued to their phones, especially children (where everybody at McDonald’s is quiet since they are immersed in their electronics). His jokes about his days as a hippie, Groundhog’s Day, relationships and tolls, as well as antique stores were all an added bonus. He even performed his cameo scene from an episode of the fifth season of The Sopranos for the Long Island crowd.
Overall, Rob Falcone was exceptional at the Governor’s Comedy Club at The Brokerage in Bellmore. Falcone was a natural talent, and the creativity and execution of his jokes were top-notch throughout the night. Many audience members laughed so hard to the point where they were almost in tears. Falcone is worth seeing live whenever he performs in the area. His live comedic set at Governor’s Comedy Club earned an A+ rating. Bravo.
To learn more about actor and comedian Rob Falcone, check out his official homepage.
Carmine Falcone – Carmine Falcone
Carmine Falcone is a fictional character in DC Comics, portrayed as a powerful Mafia boss, an enemy of Batman, and a friend of the Wayne family.
Tom Wilkinson portrayed him live in Batman Begins . Falcone also played John Doman in the television series Gotham . John Turturro is supposed to portray the character in Batman .
Carmine Falcone made his debut in the 1987 four-part short story Batman: Year One, written by Frank Miller and David Mazzucchelli.
In the comics, Falcone is a powerful mafia chief nicknamed “The Roman”, where his stifling grip on organized crime in Gotham City is referred to as the “Roman Empire” at least once. In Batman: Year One , his penthouse is made in Roman architectural style.
Falcone appeared in the miniseries Batman: The Long Halloween by Jeff Loeb and Tim Sale. The character is based on Marlon Brando depicting Don Vito Corleone from the 1972 film Godfather .Loeb stated in an interview that he compared the Falcone family to the Corleone family: the strength and wisdom of Falcone are akin to Vito Corleone, the personality of his son Alberto and the appearance of Fredo Corleone and the temper of his daughter Sophia coincide with the character of Sonny Corleone. Finally, the deportation of his eldest son Mario to Sicily, his appearance and the desire to legitimize the Falcone family are all common features of Michael Corleone.
Fictional Character Biography
In flashback to The Long Halloween , gangster Vincent Falcone brings his dying son Carmine (who has been shot several times by his rival, Luigi Maroni) to Thomas Wayne. Fearing that Maroni will end up working at a public hospital, he pleads with Wayne, one of the city’s top doctors, to have surgery on the Wayne estate. Young Bruce Wayne watches his father save Falcone’s life. Years later, at the funeral of Thomas and Martha Wayne Carmine Falcone, in gratitude for the fact that Thomas saved his life and is now a member of his father’s crime family, tells Bruce that he can always ask him for a favor if he needs it.
In Batman: Year One , Falcone is revealed to be the most powerful figure in Gotham City, with unidentified Mayor, City Council, GCPD Commissioner Gillian B.Loeb, Detective Arnold Flass and most of the Gotham Police in his pocket and everyone else. the city’s criminal gangs under his control. His power comes under attack with the arrival of the mysterious Batman vigilante, who is in fact Bruce himself. In one scene, Batman publicly crashes Falcone’s dinner party to announce that all corrupt participants will be brought to justice. Despite Loeb’s desperate attempts to stop him, Batman’s attacks on the Falcone organization grew even more insolent; at some point after he took the gangster’s car and threw it into the river, Batman invades Falcone’s house, strips him down to his underwear and leaves him bedridden.Humiliated, Falcone decides to kill Batman. However, Batman is too elusive and confuses Falcone even more by rescuing a thief who calls himself Catwoman when a thug and his henchmen catch her in an attempt to rob them. In the process, Catwoman leaves Falcone permanently scarred when she claws at him with the metal claws of her suit.
Finally, Falcone orders his nephew Johnny Viti to kidnap the family of Detective Jim Gordon, Batman’s ally, but the attempt is thwarted.When the investigations of Gordon and District Attorney Harvey Dent begin to threaten his power, Falcone orders Johnny to be hit unsuccessfully for fear that he might speak. A bad hit leads the Falcone family into a mafia war with Viti’s boss Carla in Chicago, who, despite being Carmine’s sister, is furious over her brother’s actions. The war only serves to further diminish Falcone’s influence in Gotham.
During “Long Halloween” , the weakened Falcone family is targeted by a serial killer named Holiday.Falcone demonstrates his cunning, carefully combining murder and influence to protect his family from a police investigation. The situation changes when Batman and Dent discover one of Falcone’s warehouses, which holds millions of cash. They burn money, striking a blow to Falcone that he cannot ignore. This causes him to take desperate measures, hiring costumed “freaks” in the form of what becomes the Batman Rogue gallery. Furious at Dent’s attempts to thwart his operations (and convinced that Dent is secretly Holiday), he convinces his former rival Sal Maroni to kill Dent while he stands trial for murder.Falcone arranges for Maroni to receive a vial of acid, which he tosses at Dent during a trial on August 2, Falcone’s birthday. The acid disfigures the left side of Dent’s face, causing him to become Two-Faced. At the climax of the story, Two-Face leads the rest of Batman’s Rogues Gallery (consisting of Catwoman, Joker, Mad Hatter, Penguin, Poison Ivy, Scarecrow, and Solomon Grundy) to raid Falcone’s private penthouse.Two-Face then personally kills Falcone after tossing a coin, which lands on the scarred side. Falcone’s son, Alberto, eventually confesses to all the murders committed during the holidays in an attempt to be accepted into the family business.
In Batman: Dark Victory , Falcone’s burial place was robbed, and his body went missing. His finger is chopped off and sent to his daughter Sophia Gigante, the new leader of the Falcone family. She understands this as an “old-fashioned message,” meaning that someone wants to take everything from the Falcon.Alberto is placed under house arrest to keep himself safe, and he begins to hear his father’s voice in the house. In the end, the dead body of corrupt District Attorney Janice Porter, Carmine’s former ally, ends up in Alberto’s bed while he sleeps. His father appears in the mirror, calls him a loser, and calls for suicide. Knowing that his father hated suicide, Alberto discovers that the voice is part of the ruse and shoots into the mirror: his father’s voice turns out to be Calendar Man, who then shoots him as he tries to escape.As Batman and Gordon investigate, they find secret passages in which the Calendar Man can freely roam the house. They then learn that the Scarecrow has filled Alberto’s cigarettes with the fear toxin. Not fully did he reveal that Two-Face has Falcone’s body in his possession by freezing it using Mr. Freeze’s cryogenic technology. Selina Kyle briefly visits the grave at the end of the story, where it is revealed that she believes Falcone is her biological father and is determined to find out the truth.
In 2011, the New 52 rebooted the DC Comics universe. Carmine Falcone appears in the second issue of Batman Eternal . He is depicted as a former mobster determined to reclaim his empire after Commissioner Gordon, the man who took everything from him, was charged with mass murder.
Falcone’s conspiracy to regain control of Gotham City progresses successfully, as it is shown that he controls the mayor of Gotham City, Sebastian Hardy (who managed to stay in office for five years thanks to the influence of Falcone), as well as taking advantage of Gordon’s fall to bribe members of the organization.GCPD do their dirty work. As Falcone and Mayor Hardy order the police to hunt Batman down, soldiers of the Falcone family begin to attack weapons caches belonging to his arch rival Penguin.
At the end of the story, it is revealed that Falcone was unaware of a larger conspiracy against Batman and was simply informed that he would have a chance to stab him with an anonymous letter sent to him by his true mastermind.
In DC Rebirth, as part of the War of Jokes and Riddles storyline set after the events of Zero Year , the Joker ties Falcone with strict instructions to kill Riddler within an hour. His people end up failing to deal with it. This mission leads the Joker to kill Falcone’s people, after which the Penguin takes over his business interests on behalf of the Joker.
The following relatives of Carmine Falcone:
- Vincent Falcone – Carmine’s father and founder of the Falcone crime family.
- Carla Viti – Carmine’s sister and boss of the Viti crime family in Chicago.
- Louise Falcone – Carmine’s wife and mother of his three children.Her current whereabouts are unknown.
- Johnny Viti – Carla’s son and Carmine’s nephew. Part of the Viti family from Chicago.
- Lucia Viti – daughter of Carla and niece of Carmine.
- Sofia Falcone Gigante – daughter of Carmine, who becomes the boss of the Falcone family. Later, Mario legally changes his sister’s name to Sophia Gigante in order to clear her surname from her crimes.
- Alberto Falcone – the incompetent son of Carmine, who is desperately trying to be accepted into the family.
- Mario Falcone – the son of Carmine and a successful businessman who seeks to legitimize the Falcone family, even if it means abandoning his brothers and sisters.
- Selina Kyle – Carmine’s alleged daughter, although her paternity has never been proven.
- Kitrina Falcone – Carmine’s estranged granddaughter and accomplished shoot artist who became Catwoman’s assistant and apprentice.
In other media
- Carmine Falcone appears in Gotham, played by John Doman .He is depicted as veteran Mafia Don, who has Mayor Aubrey James (Richard Kind), Commissioner Gillian B. Loeb (Peter Scolari), and specific members of the Gotham City Police Department in his pocket, as well as Victor Zsasz as a go-to hitman. He also claims that Detective Jim Gordon’s (Ben Mackenzie) late father Peter, who previously served as Gotham’s district attorney, was also on his payroll. The Falcone crime family includes associates such as accountant Arthur Penn (Andrew Sellon) and hitman Victor Zasz (Anthony Carrigan).During the first season, Falcone faces several threats to his power: his lieutenant Fish Mooney (Jada Pinkett Smith) secretly plans to overthrow him; Gordon vows to overthrow him; and his main rival Sal Maroni (David Zayas) invades his territory. Falcone recruits a petty criminal Oswald Cobblepot (Robin Lord Taylor), one of Fish’s men, to spy. Falcone also falls in love with a young woman named Lisa (Mackenzie Lee) who secretly works for Mooney.He later strangles Lisa to death when he discovers what her addictions are. As punishment for her treason, he imprisons Mooney and hands over control of her nightclub and the remnants of her gang to Cobblepot. Seeking to rule Gotham itself, Cobblepot incites a war over territory between Falcone and Maroni. In the season finale “Happy Families Are All Alike,” Falcone is wounded by Maroni’s men, and Cobblepot and his action movie Butch Gilzin (Drew Powell) are sent to the hospital to finish him off. Gordon, however, thwarts the assassination attempt and takes Falcone, Cobblepot and Gilzin to Falcone’s hideout, where they are awaited by an alliance, Mooney and Maroni.During the meeting, Mooney tricks Maroni by shooting him in the head, leading to a fight between Maroni’s men and Mooney’s gang. While the criminals are distracted, Gordon, Bullock, and Falcone manage to escape back to Gordon’s apartment. Falcone announces his intention to retire and leave Gotham and gives Gordon the knife that Gordon’s father gave him. In the second season, Falcone retires to help Gordon escape from Blackgate Prison, where he was imprisoned on false charges. He then uses his criminal connections to smuggle Gordon out of Gotham in order to clear his name.In season three, Falcone’s son Mario Calvi (James Carpinello) became engaged to former Gordon Dr. Leslie Tompkins (Morena Baccarin). When an attempt is made on Mario’s life, Falcone tortures one of the captured assassins and learns that this murder was arranged by the Court of Sov. He meets with the group’s spokesman, Catherine Monroe, and demands that they leave Mario alone, saying that the group owes him for allowing them to use the Indian Hill property for their experiments.Katherine hides a dark secret about Mario and states that he and those on his side will not defeat the Court of Owls if they come after them in revenge. After his son’s wedding, he learns from Gordon that Mario is infected with the Tetch virus and is ready to kill Leslie. He tells Gordon to bring his son alive. In Mad City: The Ghosts, Carmine Falcone attends her son’s funeral following his death at the hands of Gordon. In a conversation with Leslie Tompkins, Carmine tells Leslie to let him carry the burden of losing Mario, as he did with other burdens.This leads to Carmine Falcone ordering Victor Zsas, who is still loyal to him, to strike at Gordon. After visiting GCPD Captain Nathaniel Barnes at Arkham Asylum, Leslie tells Carmine Falcone to cancel the hit as Mario would act just like her ex. Carmine notes that he knows Leslie still loves Gordon. When Zsas shoots at Gordon’s apartment, Carmine arrives and tells him that the murder has been canceled. After Gordon apologizes to him for killing Mario, Carmine replies, “If it was up to me, you would be dead” before leaving.Later, Gordon confronts Carmine, believing that he ordered the assassination of his father. Carmine reveals that it was Gordon’s uncle Frank Gordon who did this on behalf of the Court of Owls. In season four, Gordon travels to Carmine’s retirement villa in Miami to ask him to help remove the Penguin from power, but Carmine refuses as he is dying of an incurable disease. Carmine’s daughter Sophia follows Gordon back to Gotham where she helps him defeat the Penguin. When the gang war threatens to break out without a boss to keep the peace, Carmine returns to Gotham after the Penguin contacted her and plans to bring Sofia home to protect her.Before he can do it, Carmine is shot and killed by assassins hired by Sofia to assert her control over the city’s underworld. Leslie was later shot in the head and left Sophia in a coma as she chased Gordon. With the deaths of Carmine and Mario, Sophia’s disability, and a new criminal named Jeremiah Valeska who became Gotham’s new boss, it looks like the Falcone crime family has met its end.
- Carmine Falcone appears in the episode Justice League Action voiced by Jason J.Lewis. Chronos, Batman and Blue Beetle travel back in time to Batman’s first fight against Carmine Falcone and his men, who was also his first act as the Dark Knight. Chronos manages to warn Falcone, which leads to him and his men ambushing Batman. Batman and the Blue Beetle prevent Chronos from changing the outcome and killing Batman, while secretly helping the past Batman capture Carmine Falcone while remaining invisible so as not to change the future. Carmine Falcone and his men are eventually arrested by the police, keeping the flow of time.
- Carmine Falcone appears in Batman Begins, played by Tom Wilkinson. He controls Gotham’s underworld, floods the city with drugs and crime, and serves as a symbol of Gotham’s rot and corruption. Since most city officials and police officers either get paid or are simply afraid to cross it, Falcone is effectively above the law, with few in the city willing to challenge his authority. He has Joe Chill (Richard Break), Thomas and Martha Wayne’s killer, murdered publicly for threatening to testify against him, depriving Bruce Wayne (Christian Bale) of his chance of revenge.After Chill’s death, Bruce confronts Falcone and tells him that not everyone in Gotham is afraid of him. Falcone simply orders his men to defeat the young billionaire and tells him that real strength comes from fear; he even points an empty pistol at Bruce and tells him that he can kill him right there and no one, including the many government officials he entertains, will stop him. This inspires Bruce to travel the world on a journey that culminates in his transformation into Batman. During his absence, Falcone goes into business with Dr. Jonathan Crane (Cillian Murphy) and his mysterious benefactor Ra al Ghul (Liam Neeson), using his influence to smuggle into a hallucinogenic chemical compound in Gotham. In turn, Crane, who runs Arkham Asylum, falsely diagnoses Falcone’s henchmen as insane when they are arrested, keeping them from prison and protecting Falcone. Batman smashes one of Falcone’s drug shipments and hands it over to the police.While in custody, Falcone attempts to blackmail Crane into giving him some of what he believes is the profit of the smuggling operation. In response, Crane sprays his fear toxin on Falcone, driving him insane. He then imprisons Falcone in Arkham Asylum, where he lies in a catatonic state, mindlessly muttering the word “Scarecrow.”
- In , Dark Knight mentions that Falcone is still in Arkham and that Sal Maroni (Eric Roberts) has taken over his crime family.
- Carmine Falcone appears in Batman: Year One, voiced by Alex Rocco. He is first seen at a dinner party with corrupt Gotham City politicians and fellow crime bosses, in which Batman crashes to announce his presence to the underworld. Later, Batman catches Falcone, strips him naked and ties him up in his bed after throwing his car into the river. When Falcone plans to get rid of Lieutenant James Gordon to investigate his criminal activities, their meeting is interrupted by Batman and Catwoman, who defeat Falcone’s bodyguards and turn him over to the police.While recovering in the hospital, Carmine orders her nephew Johnny Viti to kill Barbara Eileen-Gordon and James Gordon Jr., which interferes with Batman. Corrupt cop Arnold Flass finally brings Falcone down when he makes a deal with the prosecutor’s office to testify against a mafia boss.
- Carmine Falcone is slated to appear in Batman , played by John Turturro .
- Carmine Falcone will appear in Titus Welliver’s upcoming two-part animated film Batman: The Long Halloween .
- Tom Wilkinson reprises his role as Carmine Falcone in the 2005 video game version Batman Begins . In the game, Batman sabotages Falcone’s drug smuggling operation at the Gotham docks to show him that there is now something worse than his criminal empire on the streets, before using a crane to lift Falcone’s car into the air (with Falcone in it) to capture him and leave him to the cops. At a later level, Batman infiltrates a building used by the Falcone crime family as a cover to sell stolen and smuggled goods.
- The Carmine Falcone crime family is featured in DC Universe Online . In the villain’s campaign, Killer Croc mentions that he was hired by the Falcons to end their rival Bane’s drug trafficking operations. Some of the Falcons can be seen in a cutscene with Penguin in the Iceburg Lounge, where he makes plans to take advantage of the ongoing gang war in Gotham.
- The Falcone crime family (in particular, Carmine) is mentioned several times in Batman : Arkham City .Scanning several items related to the Falcone and Maroni families reveals stories about them. The exhibit reveals that the Falcons won the war with the Maroni family, first offering to come to terms with them at a meeting at their restaurant, only for the militants to shoot the building. The few survivors fled to Bloodhaven, leaving the Falcons to rule Gotham’s underworld. One of the tapes of Hugo Strange’s interview reveals that the Falcone family gave the man who will become the Joker a Little Red Riding Hood costume, which he wore during his fateful first meeting with Batman.Another entry shows that Harvey Dent, as District Attorney, prosecuted a soldier of the Falcone family, who injured him with acid, turning him into Two-Face. While searching for Amusement Mile, a boat can be found containing an invoice from a shipping company owned by Falcone in the name of Dr. J. Crane, which states that the first of fifteen shipments of Living Insects for Medical Purposes has arrived. If the player visits Calendar as Catwoman, he hints that Carmine is her father.
- The Falcone crime family (in particular, Carmine) is also mentioned several times in Batman: Arkham Origins . One of Edward Nygma’s extortion tapes, especially concerning Alberto Falcone, shows that Black Mask and Carmine Falcone were old acquaintances. In addition, dialogue reveals that Carmine Falcone was forced to renounce his involvement in the arms smuggling after Oswald Cobblepot kidnapped and tortured Alberto as a warning.It was also implied that Carmine would be advised by psychologist Harlene Quinzel of any potentially untreated psychological problems associated with Alberto, as a threat to Alberto’s continued Hugo Strange therapy sessions.
- Carmine Falcone appears in the mobile game Batman: Arkham Underworld , , voiced by John Polito. Although he does not physically appear, Falcone mentions that he is under fire from newly elected District Attorney Harvey Dent and occasionally appears after completing missions (especially those that include assaulting his business in order to create the player’s own criminal empire) to express his admiration.the player’s “courage” or thinly veiled threats warning the player to retreat.
- Carmine Falcone appears in Batman: The Telltale Series , voiced by Richard McGonagle. He is shown to be part of a clique that includes Mayor Hamilton Hill, Thomas Wayne, and Martha Wayne. Acting as a muscle for the group, Falcone takes complete control of the city’s underworld shortly after the Wayne’s murder. First appearing during a fundraiser for Mayor Harvey Dent’s campaign at Wayne Estate, Falcone meets with Bruce and tries to forge partnerships with him to keep Dent in check, alternating between calm negotiations and threats, before finally surrendering and leaving.As Batman, Bruce attempts to assassinate Falcone by raiding his penthouse and subduing his men, before interrogating Falcone himself about the shootout near the docks. Although Falcone acknowledges ownership of the building in which it was located and the chemicals stored there, he denies his involvement in the shootout, claiming that he is being manipulated by someone else. He also corroborates the recent allegations leveled against the Wayne family before Batman either leaves him to be arrested by the GCPD or is brutally beaten in front of the police.Falcone is taken into custody, and the GCPD has received enough evidence of his criminal empire to imprison him for life. Bruce visits him at the hospital, who wants to find out if he had anything to do with the murder of his parents. Falcone admits that Joe Chill was one of his hitmen, but denies the order to kill the Waynes, claiming to count them and Bruce’s family. GCPD Sergeant Rene Montoya rushes in and shoots him down before he can reveal the true culprit. It was later revealed that his death was orchestrated by the Children of Arkham.
90,000 Walkthrough Parade – Batman. Episode 2. Children of Arkham / Batman: Episode 2. Children of Arkham
Gameplay Walkthrough – Page 1
Walkthrough for the game in the CODEX version
All active actions and movements of the character around the game world are carried out using the keyboard. You can get acquainted with the purpose of the keys if you select the option “ Controls ” in the game menu.
It has a set of standard options. In the process, the game menu is called by pressing the Esc key.
Not used in the game.
During the game, its current state is automatically saved at the specified points.
Bruce Wayne and I parted ways at one of the most dramatic moments in his life.From the leader of the crime syndicate, Falcone, he learns that the past of his family is not at all as snow-white as he used to think. Bruce decides, by all means, to find out the truth about his father, Thomas Wayne. And for this he will have to question the testimony of people involved in the criminal past of Gotham. What mask we have to wear, acting as Bruce: the bat mask, or the mask of the reckless billionaire, you decide.
- Note. A description of the passage of a variant of the game, which is affected by the decisions made in of the first episode.
After a cutscene introducing the players to the events that took place in the first episode, we find Bruce Wayne at the site of the death of his parents.
Prologue. Alley of Crime
A car pulls up and Alfred the butler gets out. Apparently he knew where to find Bruce.
Alfred hands Wayne a fresh issue of the local newspaper with new criminal charges against Bruce.
We make a choice of a line that does not affect the plot.
After listening to the butler’s answer, Bruce jerkily throws the newspaper aside.
We select the version of the statement that does not affect the further progress of the game.
Bruce chides Alfred, then both think about what is happening. Alfred admits that Thomas Wayne covered the entire enterprise with his name, giving it a legitimate look. He, Hamilton Hill and Falcone were business partners.
We make a choice of the variant of reproach to Alphonse (does not matter for the game)
Alfred admits that his suitcases have already been packed, because he couldn’t stand Bruce’s father anymore. But then Thomas was killed, and Bruce was left all alone. Alfred was never able to cross the threshold.
Select the answer option that is important because Alfred will remember it:
– We are still a family
– You let me down
– I need time.
- Note. Option “ I need time” is selected.
Alfred does not believe that the petty thief Joe Chill had the nerve to rob and kill Thomas Wayne, because he was too well known, and too great.
We make a choice of the answer to this statement (does not matter).
Bruce claims to remember what happened to the smallest detail, but Alfred notes that: “Sometimes we block ourselves from what we don’t want to see.” Now Bruce thinks that there could be something else that he did not pay attention to …
- Note. In the upper left corner of the screen appears the message – task.
Task: Search the alley to remember the past
We control Bruce’s movements and inspect the alley. We look at the active zones.
Bruce looks at the culprit who shot his parents that tragic night. He asks the question: “What would Batman do with the murderer of his parents?”
Select the answer option (important):
– I would return him to prison
– I would ask him why?
– Kill him.
- Note: “Kill him” option selected.
Bruce stares at a picture of two crossed revolvers on the wall. He believes that “my father just wanted to protect us.”
– I would like him to be an honest man
– I learned this from him
– I can’t consider him a criminal.
Wayne looks at the cinema building.The mother arranged that screening for her boy because she was very kind to him. Bruce replays what happened over and over again. Alfred states, “There are a number of missing passages in this ‘memory’.” Bruce replies, “Maybe. But do I need to know this? ”
We pass forward and in front of us is a retrospective showing of the event that happened twenty years ago.
Bruce hears the murderer’s words: “Nothing personal. Just business. I was told that you yourself are to blame. “
A badly wounded father rises from the sidewalk: “Tell Falcone he’s making a mistake.”
Next, hit by a bullet, his mother falls to the sidewalk.
The killer rips the necklace off the woman. We observe how the beads of the torn decoration are jumping on the sidewalk. The killer grabs the purse and leaves, hearing the siren howl and pulling the pistol away from Bruce’s head in the past.Bruce in the present decides, “This was not a robbery. They were killed and Falcone knows why. ”
Page 1 of 6
90,000 Great Train Robbery
5. The fate of the robbers.
(The fate of the robbers)
Bruce Reynolds, leader of the raiders, and the last of the robbers to be caught was released from prison on June 6, 1978 after completing 10 years.Reynolds Arrested in 1983 for drug crimes, denied involvement, was released in March 1985 and devoted himself to caring for his wife, a survivor of a mental disorder. In 2001, he and his son Nikolai went somewhere with the journalists of The Sun newspaper to participate in the return of Ronnie Biggs as his accomplice in the robbery case back to the UK. In 2010, he wrote an afterword to Robert Ryan’s novel Signal Red, describing a train robbery.Reynolds died in his sleep at the age of 81, on February 28, 2013.
Ronnie Biggs Ronald Arthur Biggs (Ronald Arthur Biggs) – the most famous of the participants in the robbery, being a member of a gang received a 30-year sentence, left 15 months before escaping. He fled to Paris, where he received new documents and underwent plastic surgery. In 1970 he moved to Adelaide Australia where he worked as a construction worker. when there was interest in him from Interpol, he moved to Melbourne, where he worked as a typesetter, and later fled to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, after police found his Melbourne address.
Biggs cannot be extradited because there is no extradition treaty between Great Britain and Brazil, and in addition he became the father of a Brazilian son who granted him legal immunity as a result he lived openly in Rio for many years by the British authorities.
In May 2001, age 71, Biggs voluntarily returned to England. suggesting that he might be arrested, he stated that he would like to go to a pub and, like an Englishman, buy a pint of Gorky. “after his arrest, after an arrest and a short trial, he was sent back to prison for the remainder of his sentence. On July 2, 2009, Biggs was denied early release, but on August 6, 2009, he was released from punishment due to severe pneumonia and other ongoing health problems. Biggs died in London on December 18, 2013.
Walkthrough – Mafia 2 – walkthrough, guide, guide, manual, FAQ
Vito is behind cover, your task is to kill the soldiers at the entrance to the building.As soon as the opponents are defeated, go out from behind cover and head to storm the building. You won’t be able to go through the main entrance, so climb inside through the window to the left of the entrance. Go ahead and press against the wall, throw a grenade at the enemies, after the explosion, get up from your knees and move forward. The room is full of weapons, but you only need one machine gun and cartridges for it. Hide behind the wall to the right of the door. When the door is knocked down, start shooting all living things inside the room. Go up to the second floor and clean it, after waiting for the ally to knock out the door, go out to the balcony.Shoot at opponents on the street, kill the soldier remaining in the building, go inside again and sit down at the machine gun. Shoot fascists.
Joe meets Vito at the station, wait for them to reach the bar, watch the video. Get out of the taxi, you need to walk to your house. On the way home you will meet Vito’s acquaintances, you can talk to them. In the apartment, after talking with your sister and mother, go to bed. Wake up, get dressed and go outside. Going out into the street, Vito noticed that some man was shouting at his sister, you need to teach the bastard a lesson! You will learn from your sister that my father borrowed $ 2,000, and if you do not repay the debt this week, it will double.Joe will help you, of course, go to him. Along the way, you can help the woman fix the car, wait for the angry husband to leave, and offer her your help.
Joe offers to go to Giuseppe, from him you will take the documents on dismissal from the army and at the same time buy a master key. Having bought master keys, learn to pick locks. Go out into the street and steal a car, or breaking glass, or picking a lock, in which way – it’s up to you. Now we need to get rid of the search, I just made a circle around the house and went to the auto repair shop.In the workshop, change the numbers and, using Joe’s generosity, increase the engine power. Go to Bruski’s junkyard for work. Test the gun on a broken car, shoot the gas tank. Mike gives the task to steal Walter Coupe, the car is parked in the backyard of the Lone Star bar. You can get into the courtyard in two ways: climb over the fence or through the back exit of the bar. But in both ways, a black guy will interfere with you, you need to slap him on the cabbage soup. But as soon as you come to the car, the friends of that boy will come out of the building and decide to disaccustom you to steal cars.The game will offer you shelter, but I followed Joe’s advice – broke the glass and knocked out of there.
Drive the car to the junkyard and get the money. It’s time to go to Joe’s house, and do not forget to put the car in the garage, otherwise there are only criminals all around …
Wake up, answer the phone, this is Vito’s mom. I have to go to the docks to see Mr. Papalardo at work. Now your job is to carry the boxes, Steve will show you where they are. You can load one box and go to the exit, or if you, like me, have nothing to do, you can load five boxes, then Vito gets tired of it and he will refuse to lift them.
After learning that Vito knows Joe, Mr. Papalardo (further Derek) will give you another task. You need to collect money from the dockers, with the dissenters the conversation is short. After collecting enough money, return to Derek’s office, find out from him that Joe is waiting for you at Freddy’s bar, go there. At the bar, Joe introduces you to Henry, Henry gives you a task, he needs gas coupons, you can get them at the Price Control Department, his friend Maria will inform you, but only if you give her a lift to the hospital.The building that interests us is located across the road, enter it through the back door, or rather through the open window next to it.
Now you have a choice of how to steal coupons – quickly or cleanly.
For those who chose fast way:
When you enter the building, go up to the second floor to the director’s office, take the keys from the table, go into the room with the safe. If the guards interfere, strangle them (do not forget to hide the bodies).Pick the door lock and unlock the safe. You raised the alarm, run to the open window on the second floor and go down the boxes, climb over the fence.
Entering the building, pass the guard post into the basement.
There is a shield with a red flashing light behind one of the doors, turn off the alarm.
Behind another door in the basement there is a heating system, climb over the coal to the exit, get out.There are boxes in front of you, climb on them to the roof, then into the window of the second floor. You need the keys to the safe, if the guard interferes, then first break open the door in the room with the safe. Go to the director’s office, take the keys and return to the safe. Open the safe and get out of the building.
Go back to the bar to Henry, he says that the coupons are expired and you need to sell them before midnight. You need to go around six gas stations, here is the path I was driving (red line):
Having sold all the coupons, we go home.
In the morning Vito will find Joe’s note, he asks you to come to Freddy’s bar. At the bar, Henry gives you the task of robbing a jewelry store. Head to the mall and break open the door to the store.
A gang of Irish people led by Brian O’Neill rammed the store, the police are coming soon, it’s time to get out of the mall. Follow Joe, cover him when he opens the door. Climb to the top, the door to the roof is locked, hide behind the wall and shoot the police.
Come out to the roof, kill the cops chasing you, follow Joe along the ledge. Follow Joe, kill opponents along the way. Get down to the street, try not to be seen by the police. On your right is the parking lot, steal the car and head to the nearest clothing store, change clothes.
We leave home.
Wake up, go outside. Vito notices that a guy crashed into one of Joe’s girls and threatens to crash her car.You can help her or just walk by.
Go to Freddy’s bar, Luka gives you the backs, kill the distillery owner (further fat man). It is not easy to kill him, he has a lot of guards, so go to Harry for a machine gun. Put the cargo in Harry’s car, head to the ambush site, Henry and Joe are already waiting for us. After waiting for the fat man, kill his people, the fat man himself managed to run into the building, follow him. Clear floor by floor and enter the elevator, as soon as the elevator stops, hide behind the boxes on the left.You need to bypass opponents, for this go into the open door on the left. Clear the floor and run to the fat man.
Henry is injured, he needs to be taken to the artist Dr. El Greco, but first you need to get out of the building. Get down to the floor below, hide behind cover and aim at the door, as in the screenshot.
Three opponents will run out of the room, kill them, go downstairs and go out into the street. We take Henry to the doctor, and we must be in time until the timer expires. When you come to El Greco, Henry will give you money, you need to give it to your sister so that she can repay the debt.After giving the money, go to Joe’s house.
One of the tankers turned in Vito, now he has to stay in prison for ten years. Do whatever the guard says, go into the cell and go to bed. Joe told Vito that Leo Galante could help him, ask the prisoners about him until you know where he is. Head towards Leo, but you won’t get to him. Brian O’Neill noticed you, he thinks that he went to jail because of Vito and decides to take revenge on him. You cannot defeat him. When our health is low, the guards will send Vito to the punishment cell.Two days later, Leo pulls you out, as it turned out he organizes fights, and he took Vito as a fighter. Now you have to fight, fight a lot, but first go through the training. Your first opponent will prevent you from leaving the gym, listen to Leo’s advice and soon the Chinese will be defeated.
A week later, you will have a new enemy, just follow the guard, later you will be stopped and directed to Leo. He needs a fighter to fight, listen to his advice and defeat enemy number two. Another week later, you are sent to wash the toilet, then go to the shower.While Vito washes, a fat pervert sticks to him, you will have to beat him. You are again sent to the punishment cell.
Later, Leo tells that the Irish beat his fighter, and he asks to do the same with O’Neill. Settle your score with him.
Vito released from prison, go to Joe’s house. He will tell you that he bought you an apartment, go with Joe to see your new home. When you look around the apartment, go to the clothing store, buy a suit and return from Joe. He will introduce you to Eddie, go outside and get into Eddie’s car.Your path lies in the brothel. In the evening you will understand that Vito is the most non-drinking in this company. Go to Joe’s, halfway you find out that Frankie Potenz’s body is in the trunk. You need to go to the observatory to bury the body (on the way Eddie will ask you to stop, you’d better do his request) …
After you have buried the body, return to Joe’s home. Leave the car in place and head to your home.
Vito wakes up from the voice of Marty, Joe’s friend. You are asked to come down, leave the apartment and go down to the street.On the street there is a truck with cigarettes, talk to Joe and sit inside. Go to the point of sale.
When you reach the place, leave the cab and climb to the boxes. Joe will tell you which pack of cigarettes to serve. Do not be alarmed when the policeman arrives, this is another customer. Get down and get behind the wheel, you need to go to another place. Vito is already ready to forgive Joe yesterday if everything is as calm, but they do not have time to open their shop, when suddenly the brioliners arrive.One of them offers Joe to give ten boxes of cigarettes in exchange for the opportunity to leave whole. Joe, of course, refused, after which the gang set fire to his truck. Now you need to catch up with the offenders, but you won’t be able to do this, so just stop at the nearest telephone booth and call Eddie.
Eddie is angry, he demands to return his money and at the same time teach the greasers a lesson, for this he sends his people and Steve to help you. We go to the Crazy Horse bar, where I’m already waiting for us. In addition to Steve, Marty is still waiting for you, he will help you too.You are given Thompson, shoot the bar, then throw a Molotov cocktail inside. Go to the Foundry.
A firefight has begun on the territory of the plant, use cover and go around opponents. Do not forget to raise weapons from defeated enemies. Soon you will clear the plant, get in Hot Rod and drive the car to Derek. Leave your car on the platform and get paid. Take Eddie’s money and go home.
Eddie urgently calls you to his place, go to the Maltese Falcon bar.Eddie explains to you that Clemente has kidnapped his people and gives you the task of keeping track of Luca. Go to Freddy’s Bar. Follow Luca, don’t get too close to him. You will arrive at the Clemente slaughterhouse, you cannot go through the main entrance, ask the guy fixing the car how to get to the slaughterhouse. Make your way inside through the sewers. When you get to the surface, immediately hide behind the debris next to you.
As soon as the dog leaves, climb up the pipes to the open window above. You need to go unnoticed, go straight along the corridor, hide in the shelter and wait for the butcher to leave.
Go into the refrigeration room, then the door to the right, go out into the corridor and again to the right. Hide behind the conveyor, move along it and go to the nearest open door.
Wait for the guard to enter the room and follow him. Defeat the Human Clemente. After the fight, a firefight will begin, kill one enemy. Hide behind the conveyor and aim the sight at the door, as in the screenshot.
There are three enemies behind the door, wait until they come out and kill them.You go to Luka, he called for reinforcements, hide by the window and try to get into the gas tank of the first car. After killing the remaining opponents, we return to Luka. Watching the video. Now we are going to Eddie, on the way you can change clothes, but then you will miss one video. Eddie will give you the money and ask you to change, go to the atelier and return to him.
Answer the call. You need to meet with Eddie and Joe. At Joe’s apartment, Marty is waiting for you and the guy he obviously tortured with his conversations.Falcone explains to you that you need to remove Clemente, Joe already has a plan – you need to blow up the conference room where Clemente will be. Take Joe and Marty to the hotel, be careful. In the parking lot, while Joe is waiting for the door to be opened, find another entrance and approach the closed door from the inside. By this time, an acquaintance Joe should appear and open the door. Change into
Mario Janitor, go to the elevator and clean the floor. Take the elevator and go upstairs and go to the conference room, try not to be seen by Clemente’s people.First, help Joe make the hole in the window. Now wash off the blood stains. Climb to the roof, there are Clemente’s people, start a firefight. When everything calms down, call the cradle, tie up the window washer. Get down on the cradle and pretend to wash the windows.
The explosion happened ahead of time, Clemente managed to escape. Run after him, leaving the hall, hide behind the table, then behind the bar. Follow the corridors to the elevator.
Go inside and go downstairs. At the bottom of the gunfight awaits us again, walk to the parking lot and get into the car.Chase Clemente, stay as close as possible, ram his car, it’s easy to do when he turns. Then Joe will kill him. Return home.
At night we wake up from the call of the bartender, it turns out Joe got drunk, took out a pistol and scared all the visitors. We need to pick it up. Drive to the Lone Star Bar. Joe accidentally shot the bartender, drag his body into the yard and put it in the trunk of the car. Take Joe home. Now you need to get rid of the body, go to the junkyard and put the car under the pers.Go home.
Open the door, Henry is on the threshold, sit in his car. Go to the Maltese Falcon bar, on the way Henry will ask you to recommend him to Falcone. Eddie gives Henry a task to remove Leo. Vito, of course, does not want this, so as soon as you leave the bar, steal the first car that comes across and go to Leo’s. Hurry up, you need to get there before Henry. After you warn Leo, Henry will arrive. You have five options: 1) hide in the closet 2) hide in the shower 3) hide under the bed 4) catch Henry’s eyes 5) Run away.
In the 1st, 3rd and 4th variants Henry finds you, in the 2nd he kills, in the 5th you run away.
To escape, go to the closet next to the bedroom. There is a laundry basket in the pantry, use it.
Take Leo to the station. Now go home.
Sister Vito is waiting at the house, she complains about her husband and asks to talk to him. We take the car and go to him. Go up to the apartment where he is (a drunk man will come out of it). Ask people where Eric is, and talk to him.Come back home.
Answer your sister’s call and go to bed.
While Vito was asleep, the Irish set fire to his house. Run to the bathroom and jump out the window. Now steal the car and go to Joe, take his clothes. You need to take the Irish bar, get in Joe’s car and go to Green Hill, on the way Joe will give you a gun. A shootout begins in the bar, killing everyone inside, take the machine gun and go out into the street. You will see O’Neill number two trying to leave.At this moment, you should have a machine gun in your hands, try to get into the tank of the car. After blowing up the car, hide the weapon, if you do everything quickly, the police will not even notice you.
Take Joe home and go to sleep at Marty’s old house.
There is another way to get away from Henry:
We are waiting for Henry to start his detour, go up to the second floor and leave the main staircase. We go to this staircase. The main thing is not to get caught by one of the remaining guards, who also makes a detour, then we go after this guard, the one who remained at the main entrance can be silently killed.We go after the wandering on the first floor, wait until he stops to smoke, kill him silently, open the gates and wind up on either of the two cars.
We answer Henry’s phone call, he asks us to come to the park. Joe and Henry are waiting for us in the park. Henry offers to earn twenty thousand dollars, but at the same time you need to borrow thirty-five thousand from the usurer Bruno and buy drugs from the Chinese with this money. First you need to go to Bruno and borrow money from him, you will have to return fifty-five thousand.The entrance to his kennel is in the backyard. Now go to the Seafood warehouse. Follow the guide in the warehouse. Having bought drugs, you will meet masked policemen. Shooting begins, follow Henry and Joe to the second floor of the building, kill some of the enemies on the street and go to the storage room. Use the boxes as cover, when you get to the exit, a couple of enemies will run out. After killing opponents, go outside. Two cars will drive up, try to get one car into the tank, kill the remaining enemies.Get into the car and get out of the warehouse. They will begin to chase you, it is easiest to get rid of them, simply by stopping and shooting.
Go to the buyer.
We wake up, we answer Henry’s call, he said that Falcone took part of the money and now there is not enough money to pay off Bruno, Henry asks you and Joe to come to Lincoln Park. Once there, they will see how the Chinese beat Henry. We kill enemies, but it’s too late – Henry is dead. We get into the car and follow the Chinese boss, he arrives at a Chinese restaurant.At this point, you should have a lot of weapons, if not, then buy a weapon from Harry before entering. After entering the building, start a firefight, kill everyone on the first and second floors and hide behind the bar. You remove the guy on the stairs, another one in the window. After killing the rest, go along the stairs to the entrance to the kitchen.
Kill opponents in the kitchen, go through the door on the left, go down the corridor and hide behind the boxes. After killing the Chinese, go down the corridor and turn left. There is a door in front of you, you do not need to open it, press yourself against the wall and shoot through it.Go up to the second floor and go through the premises to the elevator. We quietly reach the room where the Chinese make drugs, Joe will knock out the guard. We go into the room with weapons nearby and collect ammunition. It will not be possible to go further quietly, shower the Chinese with Molotov cocktails and grenades, when the elevator arrives, try to throw a grenade directly under it (leave one grenade for last). Take the elevator and go to the room with Vaughn. He didn’t say where the money was. Now leave the building, take the elevator and run through the opened door.
We need to take Joe home, but the police blocked the way. If you have at least one grenade left, throw it under the cars. When the way is clear, steal the car and take Joe home.
Answer the phone, this is Joe, he will pick you up in a couple of minutes. Get dressed and go out into the yard. Talk to Joe and get into the car. You need to go to Greenfield, Eddie gave you a task from a family from another city, you need to kill a man who handed over his family to the feds, you need to act according to the instructions that Eddie gave.
Having fulfilled the order, we get rid of the feds and police who have sat down on the tail. You can lure them into a dead end and shoot them, move as in the diagram below (red line).
Change your car and head to the clothing store. After changing your clothes, take Joe to Kingston. Go to Derek at work. He asks for help with the workers, they are preparing to go on strike, you have to scare them. We follow Derek.
We learn from the workers that Derek killed Vito’s father, we need to take revenge on him. We go out into the street behind Derek, his people are there.We hide behind the boxes and open fire. If you’re lucky, you can overwhelm everyone with one clip of Thompson. When you kill all opponents on the street. We run after Derek into the building, on a high level of difficulty, it will be difficult for you to hide from the Molotov cocktails. You can cheat, get in your car and drive inside the building. Move in front until you find yourself under the second floor, there Derek will not get you. Use the car for cover.
Now you need to kill Derek, slowly leave the hiding place and try to get into Derek.If you have grenades, then try to throw them with them, in order to find out where he is, look at the radar (Derek is marked as a target). When you kill Derek, go up to his office and take the money from the table.
You need to earn the missing amount of money, the easiest way to do this is by sending the cars to the junkyard and putting them under pressure, as in the tenth chapter. After collecting enough money, go to Joe. He’s not home, go to Eddie. Eddie doesn’t know where Joe is, so go see Giuseppe.From him you learn that the people of Vinci took Joe away, go to their bar. Vito will be knocked out in the bar, he will wake up already at a construction site during interrogation.
When free, raise your weapon. The ground floor can be cleaned quietly, then start shooting. Do not look at Joe, he is not able to cover your back, if he is lucky, he will run in the room first and kill at least one enemy. Go down carefully, do not rush forward, first make sure that there are no opponents nearby. You will find grenades along the way. After going down to the last floor, hide behind the far wall, as in the screenshot.
Kill the opponents on the second floor, at this moment a couple of opponents will probably come running to you. Throw grenades on the first floor, go downstairs and kill the remaining enemies. Exit the building and take Joe to El Greco. Now go to Bruno, pay the debt.
Answer the phone call, Eddie asks you to come to the planetarium. Go outside. On the street you are stopped by Leo, he gives you an offer, either you kill Falcone, or you die. Find a car and go to the planetarium.Vito will be asked to surrender his weapon, he will refuse. Hide behind cover and kill opponents. Climb the stairs, walk a little and hide behind a column, several enemies should come running.
Move from column to column until you reach the door. Go inside, do not rush to enter the second room, there are three enemies: one behind the wall, the second on the roof, the third on the second floor with a grenade. When you climb the stairs, a grenade will be thrown at you, so go half the stairs and run back.Watch the door, if opponents are not running after you, then lure them out with shots.
Climb to the roof and kill the remaining enemies, go to the room with the telescope. Go downstairs and clear the premises from opponents until you reach the hall with Falcone.
You and Joe must kill Falcone. As soon as the shootout starts, run to the closest to you, um … balcony, hope that Joe will cover your back and look around yourself, especially if you are playing on a high level of difficulty.There are Molotov cocktails next to you, use them to kill Falcone’s people.
Opponents will run out of the doors several times, if you are sure that you are safe. Run to the next balcony, if at this moment there is only one Falcone, then use the found grenades to kill him.
Falcone is dead, go outside with Joe and watch the final video.
90,000 12 gangster movies that will leave you pondering moral choices – What to see
The fashion for genres comes and goes, but gangster films are always popular – they appeared in the era of black and white cinema.These are stories about parallel worlds where codes of honor, weapons, money, violence and power struggles reign. Their heroes always attract attention with a completely unimaginable ordinary person with moral choices that they have to make.
Titer made a selection of movies about gangsters: some classics and recent good, original films. We didn’t include The Godfathers, Reservoir Dogs and Nice Guys, because you know about them for sure without us.
A hypnotic painting by Brian De Palma with Al Pacino and Sean Penn.70th. Major drug dealer Carlito Brigante served five years and was released from prison. He wants to break with the past, start an honest life and live with the woman he loves. The criminal past and the request of a close friend pull Carlito back.
A rich and emotional picture of the Clay twins, London gangsters of the sixties. The brothers led the most influential bandit group in the East End.Their track record includes armed robbery, racketeering, arson, assassination and murder. Both brothers were played by Tom Hardy, and these are perhaps his best roles.
History is rich in such cases that you don’t need to invent anything, there will be enough plots for cinema for many years to come. Danny Green, an American gangster of Irish descent, was proud, cruel, ambitious and principled, which made him a major figure in the 70s mafia war in Cleveland.The war that forever changed the structure of organized crime in America.
Mike Sullivan carries out the orders of his gangster boss: knocks out debts, kills people, blackmails and threatens. Once Mike’s son secretly went with his father and saw a crime, and the mafiosi get rid of the witnesses …
Another film based on the biography of a real gangster, John Dillinger, who robbed US banks in the thirties.The FBI declared him “Public Enemy Number One,” and Edward Hoover himself was on the hunt for Johnny D.
Shot into the void
Jacob the stockbroker is guilty of the accident and went to jail. To survive, he has to mimic the environment and join the gang. Released, he wants to return to his former life, but the criminal world does not let go so easily. Jacob was tasked with killing the boss of a rival faction.The main role is played by Nikolai Coster-Waldau, Jaime Lannister from Game of Thrones.
Denzel Washington, Russell Crowe and Chiwetel Ejiofor, under the leadership of Ridley Scott, tell the real story of Frank Lucas, the quiet driver of a Harlem crime boss who decided to create his own criminal empire. His specialty is heroin, which he imports directly from Southeast Asia, and Richie Roberts is already following in his footsteps – a rare example of an honest cop hated by his colleagues in New York.The prototypes of the main characters consulted the director during filming.
John Wick is an ordinary person, crushed by grief after the death of his wife. And a ruthless killing machine. A noir action movie about the mafia and revenge that harmoniously combines drama and action.
Perhaps this is the most extraordinary film of the genre.Quentin Tarantino said that gangster cinema is a kind of parody of the American dream. Therefore, his characters behave like ordinary “shlemazly”, on the way to the murder, they talk about hamburgers and foot massage. And the whole act of the picture is devoted to the problem of cleaning the car from brain debris.
22 bullets: Immortal
It’s time for the French mafia. Based on true events and produced by Luc Besson, the film tells the story of a gangster who decided to retire, received 22 bullets, survived and decided that he couldn’t just leave it like that.Starring Jean Reno.
In 1990, the Coen brothers made an exemplary film about the times of Prohibition, when the supply of alcohol was controlled by criminals, and the carve-up of the market was their constant concern. The film has a good script with unexpected twists.
Face with a scar
We love the ring composition, so we close the selection with another film by Brian De Palma with Al Pacino in the title role.This is the story of the Cuban refugee Tony Montana, who found wealth and power in the sun-drenched streets of Miami.
Found a mistake? Select the fragment and press Ctrl + Enter.
All cars from the movie “The Italian Robbery” (1969)
Cars from the movie “The Italian Robbery” (1969)
1942 Dodge WC 56 3/4 Ton Command Car Reconnaissance T214
1953 Fiat 615 N
1953 Lancia Appia 1a serie
1954 Morris-Commercial LC5 Ex-Royal Mail Van
1954 Morrison-Electricar ED25 Milk Float
1956 Lancia Appia 2a serie
1959 Fiat 1100 Lusso 103H
1959 Fiat Campagnola AR 59 1a serie 1101B
1959 Lancia Flaminia Coupe Pininfarina 3B
1959 NSU Prinz II Typ 40
1959 Thames 10cwt Personnel Carrier 400E
1960 Innocenti A40 Mk I ADO8
1960 Lancia Flaminia Convertible converted to Aston Martin DB4
1961 Fiat 600 D 100D
1961 Fiat 1100 Familiare 103H
1961 Fiat 1100 Speciale 103H
1961 Fiat 1500 115
1961 Fiat 1500 115
1961 Ford Consul 315 110E
1961 Jaguar E-Type Open Two Seater Series I
1961 Simca Aronde P60 Montlhery
1962 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Berlina 3a serie 101.28
1962 Aston Martin DB4 Convertible DB4C
1962 Austin A60 Cambridge ADO38A
1962 Fiat 2300 S Coupe Ghia 114BS
1962 Jaguar E-Type Fixed Head Coupe Series I
1962 Volkswagen 1200 Berlina Maggiolino Typ 1
1963 Alfa Romeo Giulia 1600 Spider 101.23
1963 Alfa Romeo Giulia TI 105.14
1963 Fiat 1100 D 103G
1963 Fiat 1500 Cabriolet 118H
1963 Fiat 2300 Lusso 114B
1963 Lancia Fulvia Berlina 1a serie 818
1963 Morris 1100 Mk I ADO16
1964 Fiat 500 D 110D
1965 Austin FX4
1965 Fiat 500 F 110F
1965 Fiat 500 F Giardiniera 120F
1965 Fiat 850 Coupe 100GC
1965 Fiat 850 Vignale Coupe 100G
1965 Lancia Flavia Coupe 1.8 815.330
1965 Lancia Fulvia Coupe 1a serie 818
1965 Land-Rover 109 Series IIa Station Wagon
1966 Daimler Limousine DR450
1966 Fiat 124 1a serie 124A
1966 Ford Anglia Deluxe 105E
1966 Ford Zodiac Mk IV 3012E
1966 Innocenti Mini Minor Mk I
1967 Austin Mini Cooper S 1275 Mk I ADO50
1967 Fiat 124 Sport Coupe 124AC
1967 Vauxhall Victor 101 Estate FC
1968 Fiat 850 Special 100GB
1968 Lamborghini Miura P400 3586
1969 NSU Prinz 4 L Typ 47
Fiat 643 N Rolfo
Fiat 643 N Rolfo
Brand not installed
THE MURDER OF JUDGE FALCONE
MURDER OF JUDGE FALCONE
(THE MURDER OF JUDGE FALCONE)
On May 23, 1992 in Sicily, a 52-year-old Italian judge, Giovanni Falcone, coordinator of the committee for combating organized crime, was killed in an explosion in his armored car.Together with him, his wife Francesca Morvillo and three bodyguards died. The judge’s car was made of heavy-duty materials that made it possible to withstand a machine gun fire and a directed explosion, but this did not save him. For 13 years of his judicial career, Falcone was able to pretty much thin out the top of the mafia, thanks to him, more than a thousand mafiosi went to jail. Therefore, the mafia did not spare explosives for him. Half a ton of TNT, powered by a radio-controlled device, was laid in a pipe under the highway embankment.A huge crater was formed at the scene of the assassination, the blast wave knocked out the windows in the surrounding houses. In 1993, the movie “Giovanni Falcone” was released, in which the brave judge was played by Michele Placido, who specially grew a beard for this.
The Sicilian mafioso was dear to the murder of Falcone. Almost all members of the Dome, the mafia’s secret supreme council, were arrested. Including the alleged “customers” of the attempt on the judge – Toto Rinna, nicknamed “The Beast” and Bernardo Provenzano.The organizer of the murder, Giovanni Brusca, nicknamed “The Monster”, was also arrested. It really was a monster, even against the background of the other thugs from Cosa Nostra. He became a mafia hitman at the age of 18 and sent many people into another world. Including Santio Di Matteo, the son of one of the mafiosi arrested by the police. To keep him silent behind bars, Brusca kidnapped 13-year-old Santio and kept him in the basement for two years. And then he strangled and dissolved the body in acid. For this and other bloody exploits, Giovanni rose into the mafia hierarchy and became one of the leaders of Cosa Nostra.He no longer needed to get his hands dirty, but he considered the reprisal against Falcone a personal matter. According to the investigation, it was Bruska who, hiding in the roadside bushes, pressed the button of the explosive device when Giovanni Falcone’s car was driving past him on the highway.