50 First Dates
Where to Watch Online Streaming Full Movie
50 First Dates is a 2004 English-language Comedy Romance film written by George Wing, J.r.r. Tolkien, Fran Walsh, Philippa Boyens and Peter Jackson. The movie is directed by Peter Segal and Peter Jackson and produced by Jack Giarraputo, Steve Golin and Nancy Juvonen. Henry Roth is a man afraid of commitment up until he meets the beautiful Lucy. They hit it off and Henry think he’s finally found the girl of his dreams, until he discovers she has short-term memory loss and forgets him the very next day. 50 first dates features Adam Sandler in the title role along with an ensemble cast including Drew Barrymore, Rob Schneider, Sean Astin, Dan Aykroyd, Lusia Strus and Amy Hill. The music was composed by Teddy Castellucci. Cinematography was done by Jack N. Green and editing by Jeff Gourson. The motion picture has a running time of 99 minutes. It was released on 22nd April 2004. The Film was successful at box office. 50 First Dates was made on a budget of $75 million and it was a super hit at box office gross of $198 million. Distribution rights for the film were acquired by Sony Pictures Releasing.
Where to Watch 50 First Dates? Full movie is streaming online in HD
on Amazon Prime, iTunes, Netflix.
Is 50 First Dates playing on Amazon Prime, iTunes, Netflix? – YES 50 First Dates is playing on Amazon Prime, iTunes, Netflix.
Is 50 First Dates streaming on Hotstar or ErosNow or Jio Cinema or Hungama Play or SonyLIV or BigFlix or Google Play or YouTube Movies or Spuul or YuppTV or Viu or Viki or ALT Balaji or Airtel Xstream or Vodafone Play or Zee 5 or HoiChoi or MxPlayer or Shemaroo or meWATCH or Starhub or Tata Sky or TubiTV or Quibitv or TVF or Voot Kids or AppleTv+ or Docubay or ZeePlex or WatchO or Epicon or Discovery+? – NO 50 First Dates is playing only on Amazon Prime, iTunes, Netflix.
Disclaimer: Komparify Entertainment has sourced these materials from various internet legal streaming sites such as Hotstar,Prime, Netflix, Amazon Prime, iTunes, Netflix etc. in an effort to aggregate all content and link them to original content. The service we provide is similar to the service provided by search engines We link to legal streaming services and help you discover the best legal streaming content online. This product uses the TMDb API but is not endorsed or certified by TMDb.
Copyright of all material belongs to their respective original owners. For any takedown requests, You can File a Ticket
50 First Dates – The Cord Cutter Life
This week’s Friday Free Movie: 50 First Dates.
50 First Dates is FREE to watch now on Crackle.
Starring Adam Sandler, Drew Barrymore, and Rob Schneider.
In this romantic comedy, Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore complement each other well and make a convincing on-screen couple.
More streaming movies: What’s On.
As an Amazon Associate and affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Friday Free Movie: 50 First Dates
Tomatometer All Critics: 44%
Audience Score: 65%
Imagine having to win over the girl of your dreams… every friggin’ day!
The ultimate bachelor will face the ultimate challenge.
By The Numbers…
Release Date: February 13, 2004
Running Time: 1h 39min
Gross USA Theater Sales: $120,908,074
Gross Worldwide Theater Sales: $196,485,100
Budget: $75,000,000 (estimated)
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Find Cord Cutter Deals on our Cord Cutter Deals Twitter & Cord Cutter Deals Instagram sites.
To help offset our costs, we may earn affiliate commissions from ads or links. Affiliate ads and links cost you nothing. Anything you buy through affiliate ads or links will not raise the price of any products or services you purchase.
Amazon Affiliate: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon. com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for your interest in The Cord Cutter Life and your support of our affiliates.
50 First Dates : Soap2day
50 First Dates
Henry Roth is a man afraid of commitment up until he meets the beautiful Lucy. They hit it off and Henry think he’s finally found the girl of his dreams, until he discovers she has short-term memory loss and forgets him the next day.
Genre: Comedy , Romance
Actor: Adam Sandler
, Drew Barrymore
, Rob Schneider
, Sean Astin
, Lusia Strus
, Dan Aykroyd
, Blake Clark
, Amy Hill
, Allen Covert
, Maya Rudolph
Director: Peter Segal
Duration: 99 min
IMDb: 6. 8
50 First Dates Script – transcript from the screenplay and/or Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore movie
50 First Dates
Script – transcript from the screenplay and/or Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore movie
Voila! Finally, the 50 First Dates
script is here for all you quotes spouting fans of the movie starring Adam
Sandler and Drew Barrymore and Rob Schneider. This script is a transcript that was painstakingly
transcribed using the screenplay and/or viewings of 50 First Dates. I know, I know, I still need to get the cast names in there and I’ll be eternally
tweaking it, so if you have any corrections, feel free to
drop me a line. You won’t
hurt my feelings. Honest.
Swing on back to Drew’s
Script-O-Rama afterwards for more free movie scripts!
50 First Dates
So tell me. How was Hawaii? -It was unbelievable. -Oh, yeah? -Well, what happened? -l met this guy. It was the best week of my life. It was just a little vacation romance. But he was so sweet. He took me to all these cool local places. We went scuba diving.... -Snorkeling. -Mountain climbing. We went cliff diving. Well, we got a little drunk. -He gave me.... -A back rub. We slow danced.... --in the rain. But it wasn't just about the sex. He pounded me like a mallard duck. It ended kind of weird, though. When l asked for his number, he said he's.... -Married. -Gay. -Entering the priesthood. -He doesn't believe in phones. He just kind of ran away. You know, it was just a little fling, but.... l won't forget my week.... --with Henry Roth. -Henry Roth. -Harry. Harry Paratesticles. -Henry Roth. -Henry Roth. -Henry Roth. -Henry Roth. Henry Roth, why didn't you tell me you were a secret agent? l prefer intelligence operative, and l couldn't tell you until l knew you. Well, can l call you when l land? You can call me, but l'll be in Peru. l said that a little loud. Come on, that's a code blue. We got the wolf sleeping at night. He's slipping his arm in the drawer and out comes the cookie jar. All clear. Got it? Well, maybe when you get back from Peru. -l don't think that's an option, Lisa. -Linda. l know. l changed your name for your protection. We have to go our separate ways now. Well, goodbye. Got it! Moving out! -What the hell is your problem? -Just keep going, l'll give you $ . -You got it. How's your balls? -Killing me. Hit it. Easy, Honah Lee. Hey, l'm a person, not a seal. Well, l am a vet, not a doctor. So just hold still, or l won't give you a treat. l know, it's okay. You see that, kids? You see what happens when you play with sharks? Now, why you gotta spread those lies? Sharks are like dogs. They only bite when you touch their private parts. That's a good title for my documentary. Sharks: They Only Bite When You Touch Their Private Parts. Or you could call it, Sharks: They Tried to Eat My Kidney. All right, enough already. You too, Willie. All of you. He just cast a spell on us. All right. Put this on four times a day for two weeks. -You can handle that. -What's wrong with that turtle? Lung problems because he smoked too much turtle weed... ...which is bad for you. Right, Ula? What? l don't smoke weed. Hey, Honah Lee? How's that hot wahine nympho from Ohio? Great. l dropped her off at the airport this morning. Come on, l need some details. You get some booby, some assy, a pull on your poi-poi? Come on. Daddy, what's a nympho? Oh. The nympho is the state bird of Ohio. You're the state idiot of Hawaii. Here you go. Bite the fish, chew the fish, love the fish. Enjoy. -You crack me up, kamaaina. -Oh, yeah? -One of these days... -Yeah? ...you'll show one of those tourists such a good time... ...she'll wanna stay on the island. Why do you say mean things like that... ...and why is your foot on my pillow? l don't want your ass on it, either. Get up! Get up! It could happen. Then you won't be able to go on your boat trip to Alaska. You'll be stuck here, waking up next to the same old, ugly broad, just like Ula. -Just kidding, guys. -About the old part or the ugly part? Henry, come quickly! It's Jocko! Jocko! What's going on with you, buddy? Don't be scared. Everything's gonna be fine. Just stay calm. All right. Willie, l don't need you to see this. Get out of here, now! Okay, check the temperature of the pool. Go! Hurry! What are you doing? l meant check the thermometer! Give me a hand. Let's go! Get me two fish from the barrel. Now. -Okay. -Just hang in there. -Here. -It's gonna be all right. That's a little warm. Go to the bottom of the barrel, please. Okay, there. That's good. Thank you. Come on, buddy, take it. Take it. -He's not responding! -l know, Alexa! Sorry, l smacked you. You needed the fish-slap to calm down. -Do you understand? Are you calm? -Yes. Fish-slap calm me. l'm gonna try to get him breathing manually... ...so l need your face next to his mouth to see if it's working. -Are you ready? -Yes. -One, two, three! -Nothing, nothing! All right! Try it again. lf it doesn't work we'll perform a tracheotomy. We don't wanna do that, so let's pray this works. One more time. One, two.... That's a lot of vomit. This is why l got into this business. To save sea animals. You should go wash yourself off, okay? Maybe try some turpentine. That might take the stink away. Yeah, high-five is right, buddy. l knew you were gonna burp, but the vomit thing was awesome! That's what she gets for eating my roast beef sandwich. Willie, did you see that? Captain's log: November th, : a.m. I've taken the Sea Serpent for a trip around the island of Oahu. It is by far the longest voyage she has yet undertaken... ...and its completion will signal that she's ready... ...for our great journey to Bristol Bay... ...whose unspoiled walrus habitat will yield an abundance of-- Damn it! Are you kidding me? Aloha, honey. What can l get for you? l guess l'll take a cup of coffee. -You guess? -Yeah, l already ate breakfast. l need to kill some time before the Coast Guard gets here to tow my boat. What did you eat? l had a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup and some Gatorade. They're not breakfast. l get you Spam and eggs. Nick, l need Spam and eggs. Hey. -You like the peanut butter cups? -Yes. Want me to put peanut butter cups in your eggs? No, that's okay. Peanut butter cups. -Hey, Sue, nice haircut. -Mahalo, Lucy. Are you staring at me or her? Because you're starting to freak me out. Settle down and eat your pancakes. l think she's a local girl. l wanted to go up to her... ...but l was kind of off my game. But, man, was she cute, though. l thought you liked your bitches from out of state. Yeah, that's usually my policy. Make sure l don't get tied down. Freeze that image right there. There's the little fella. Congratulations, Mommy. Sounds to me like someone is afraid of commitment. Let me guess. Your high school sweetheart got drunk at party... ...then cheated on you with whole wrestling team. Close. Actually, it was my college girlfriend Tracy. And it wasn't a wrestling team. It was her academic advisor. -Oh, she liked the older man. -Older women. About years older. l hope you shot the stupid tramp. What's with the ''tramp'' and the ''bitches'' talk? -Are you drunk or something? -l apologize for nasty talk. l am grouchy due to lack of recent physical intimacy. Shut up, because here comes one-time-only opportunity. What l will do now is go into your office and become naked. Next move is up to you. l may not be as limber as l once was... ...but l make up for it with enthusiasm and willingness to experiment. l don't know if you realize, l'm not into guys. Hey, Mr. Peanut Butter Cups. Hey, Mr. Could-Kill-Me-in-One-Punch. How you doing? -You're back. -Couldn't get enough of that Spam. Fry some up and throw some eggs on it. -You got it. -All right, mahalo. -Hi, Lucy. -Hi, Nick. You know, why don't you try this? It's kind of a hinge. -Now, why didn't l think of that? -Well, you're too close to the project. Don't be hard on yourself. Right. Sometimes you need an outsider's perspective. Fresh eye never hurts. l'm Lucy. Yes. l'm Henry Roth. -Nice to meet you. -Nice to meet you. It's pretty. Keep up the good work. Wait. l see you're sitting there alone. Do you wanna come and sit down? -Sure, that'd be great, if that's all right. -Okay. -So are you an architect? -l am not. l'm in fish. Oh, that's where the smell is coming from. Yeah, yeah, l was feeding a walrus this morning... ...and l thought l got most of it off of me, but guess l didn't. -l love that smell. -No, you don't. -Fish don't even like that smell. -No, l do. My dad's a fisherman. He and my brother Doug, they go out to sea for months at a time. And l miss them so much while they're gone that when they come back... ...l just hold on to them for five minutes each. And they smell just like your hands. It's the best smell in the world. Well, my fingers are available... ...for your sniffing pleasure anytime you need them. -Wanna? -Okay. Sea lions are known for their athleticism... ...and dolphins are known for their intelligence. -Walruses are known for their.... -Tusks? Their tusks. Also their male parts can get pretty gigantic. Yeah, yeah, it's the second biggest out of all the mammals. -What's the first? -l think Tattoo-Face. l like your laugh. l like you making me laugh. l hate to break this up, but we're setting up for lunch. Oh, okay. Sorry, Sue. And the real cool thing about walruses is they're very mysterious. -Mysterious? -Yeah, yeah. We don't really know what they're like in the wild. Don't they just sleep on icebergs and yawn all the time? All we really see is what they do outside of the water... ...but who knows what they do under the ice... ...where they spend two-thirds of their lives. Well, maybe they're intimidating the other creatures with their big winkies. That is one theory. -l have to go. -Where you going? It's my dad's birthday, and we go every year and we pick a pineapple. -It's a tradition. -That sounds nice. Okay, well... ...l had a great time. -Me too. -Okay. Would you like to have breakfast again tomorrow morning, same time? -Because l teach an art class at . -Really? -Yeah. -l wish l could make it... ...but, yes, l will be there. -Take care. -Okay. -One for the road. It is fishy. -Got you good. -Aloha. -Aloha! See you tomorrow. Oh, my God. Oh, my goodness. Shit. l had a bee on me. -All right. -He was a big one. Which means ''look at those two shitheads.'' That was the stupidest-looking swing l've ever seen. l'm gonna take a Molokai on that one. No throwing. Come on. Stop laughing, you hyenas. Let's see what you get. Okay, you heard me. Go! Go! Show papa what you got. -You suck, you're good at everything. -Father of the Year strikes again. By the way, cuz, l met this sexy, blond tax attorney at Starbucks today. l told her you the kahuna she wanna have fun on this island. You want her number? You pimping tourists for me again? Yes! l live vicariously through you, remember? My life sucks. Now, come on. Give her the Waikikiki sneaky between the cheeky. Ula needs it. l imagine l did it and then l can get through another weekend. l'm staying in. Sorry. Thank you, though. -What? -Hey, Dad! Not now, Keanu Mokokokakau. But your stitches are bleeding. It must've been my huge back-swing. You think you can stitch me up after l get back from surfing? -Yeah, looking forward to it. -l wouldn't surf with a wound like that. You might attract a shark. What's wrong with that? Sharks are naturally peaceful. ls that right? How'd you get that nasty cut, anyway? A shark bit me. Nice. Go smoke another one, bro. That shark theory's starting to catch on. Now, will everybody keep it down... ...while l whack the crap out of this thing? Sit! Stay! Shit! No! Where the hell is it? Looking for something? Oh, my God! What are you doing here? The same thing you are. Looking for my ball. This is weird. l've been thinking about you all morning, all day. Can't wait to have breakfast with you again. l know. And l just wanna eat you up. -Really? -Yeah. Tomorrow and the next day... -...and the next day and the next day. -All right. Okay. Oh, my. Oh, Lucy, that feels so good. No, my nipples are too sensitive. Stop that. -What happened? -Your ball hooked into that cart... ...bounced back and hit you in the head. It was freaking hilarious. -What? -Who's Lucy? And what's up with your nipples? l can't be falling for a local. l ain't ever going back to that diner. -This where you got hit? -Yes! You're so lucky you're a professional cliff diver in Hawaii. -Yeah, well, it's a living. -l'm a tax attorney. -We never get to have any fun. -ls that right? l'd like to do something extra fun tonight. Taking it deep, aren't you? How about another fishbowl for the lady? -Why don't l just tap a keg for her? -Okay. l think l'm getting kind of drunk. -Are you getting drunk? -Getting there. So, what are you thinking? What am l thinking? Actually, l'm not drunk at all, Noreen, and neither are you... ...because there's no alcohol in these drinks. Sadly, l've used this technique many times. It helps lovely tourists, such as yourself... . ..loosen up without impairing your ability to stay awake... ...and have guiIt-free, vigorous sex with me. -Wow. -l'm sorry. l'm not a cliff diver, either. l'm afraid of heights. Well, since it's my last night in town... ...can l pretend you didn't just say that and still have sex with you anyway? l can't do it. l'm sorry. Well, can you at least point me in the direction of someone who can? That guy over there could help you out. -lsn't that a woman? -Jeez, l'm not really sure. But you're too drunk to notice, remember? Take care. -Hey, you. Aloha. -Aloha. Not aloha, ''hello,'' aloha, ''goodbye.'' We're closed today. Go away. -What are you talking about? -Order up! -Don't move. l have to talk to you. -Okay. -Hey! Tattoo-Face! -Hey, Peanut Butter Cups! Hi. Hi. My fingers are extra fishy today, if you care to take a whiff. What was that? l was petting my walrus all morning and thinking of you the whole time. Okay, pervert. l think that you should leave. What? l was joking because of what we talked about yesterday. Yesterday? l've never even met you. -Nick! l need help! -Coming, Lucy. Nick, put that down. l'll handle it. -You, follow me. -Wait a-- What's going on? l was kidding around with you! What's happening here? ls she crazy or something? Lucy is a very special person. Very different from other people. Okay. About a year ago, Lucy was in a terrible car accident. She and her father went up North Shore to get a pineapple. Her father broke some ribs, but Lucy suffered a serious head injury. She lost her short-term memory. So she can't remember anything? No, no, no, she has all of her long-term memory. That's a different part of the brain. Her whole life, up to the night before the accident, she remembers. She just can't retain any new information. It's like her slate gets wiped clean every night while she sleeps. Hold on. This sounds like something l would tell a psycho girl... . ..so she'd stop calling me. Am l the psycho girl? l wish l was making this up! She has no memory that she ever met you. What about the pineapple-picking thing? She says that every day, because each morning... ...she wakes up thinking it's October th of last year. She comes for breakfast because that's what she did on Sundays... ...and October th was a Sunday. She has no idea it's more than a year later. She reads the newspaper. It's a special paper her father puts on their porch. It's from the day of her accident. He got hundreds of them printed. Lucy does the same thing every day. -Hello! -Back here. -Hi, Dad! -Oh, hi, sweetie. You got one without me. The lady at the farmers' market gave it to me as a birthday present. l didn't wanna hurt her feelings. l think she likes you. -Yeah, what's not to like? -What about our tradition? Well, l have another idea. l painted my workshop yesterday. White. Now it's too white. Gives me a headache. Oh, yeah, you definitely need some color in here. Well, you know, that's what l was thinking. -Really? -Yeah. Go nuts. -Paint me something for my birthday. -l will. And promise that we can pick a pineapple for Thanksgiving, okay? -Sounds great. -Okay, good. Hey, you should watch the Vikings game while l'm painting. Good idea. -Yeah, baby. lsolate. -What are we eating tonight, Doug? -Spaghetti, Pop. -Try not to sweat in the sauce. Sorry, Pop. Go Vikings. Seven hundred and five. Seven hundred and six. -Seven hundred and seven. -Hey, you guys. Hey, sweetie. How's the painting coming? -You'll see. -Cool. -Oh. What's the score? -The Vikings are on the two-yard line. -lf they score, they bring it to - . -Maybe they'll win for your birthday. And l'll bet Culpepper runs it in. l'll bet he fakes a handoff to Williams, throws to Kleinsasser in the end zone. -Loser does the dishes? -You're on. --keep the offense on the field. Culpepper fakes a handoff to Williams. He will throw. He's got Kleinsasser in the end zone! Touchdown, Minnesota. Doug, you're good. Maybe you should be a coach. -Dad. -Moron! That hurt. And you don't look a day over . Yeah, right, and Doug's muscles aren't pharmaceutically enhanced. What? l use an herb supplement... ...that can be purchased at any heaIth-food store. Check this out. Check out these glutes. Rock-hard, baby. Pretty sweet, huh? Stop it! You're gonna make me throw up on the cake. Okay, just open your present. Okay. Let's see what we've got here. The Sixth Sense. Hey! When l'm done doing the dishes, do you guys wanna watch it? -Sure. -Sure. Ben Friedkin? Some people, they call me freak. -Ronald Sumner? -I am. I am a freak. Look at me. Just give me a chance-- l can't believe it. Bruce Willis is a ghost. l'm shocked. Did you see that coming? -No. -Not a clue. -Shocked as hell. -Anyway, it was awesome. -Happy birthday. -Love you, Sis. Your muscles are getting so big, l can barely wrap my arms around you. You like that? Check this out. Okay, okay! Enough with the titty dance! Let your sister go to sleep. -l like it. -Sweet dreams, Lucy. -Good night. -Good night. Hey, Tracy, how you doing? Yeah? Well, things changed a little bit since high school. And this is what happens every single day. How long it gonna take for her memory to come back? Her doctors say it may never come back. So, basically, what you're saying is... -...she's perfect for you. -What do you mean? You can hang out all day with no attachment, because-- Her plane leaves every night? There's a problem with that. -What is? -It's evil. No, it isn't. You meet her, hang out, flirt, no commitment, nobody gets hurt. -She's got brain damage, you psycho. -Okay, l'll give you that one. But l think it'd be heaIthy for you. You haven't allowed yourself to connect with a girl. l appreciate your interest, but leave me alone. Hey, you'd be doing exactly what her father does: Giving her a wonderful day. When it's time for you to go on your big boat trip, poof, you just leave. She'll never even know you're gone. l'm not sure about the ''poofing'' part, because l'm not a good poofer. Demonstrate a good poof for me? Quit busting my coconuts for five seconds. All right. Would you stop poofing on that joint and do some work? Okay. Let's get this sucker ready. Then we're gonna take her out for a spin. Captain's log: November th. Nearly midnight. The Sea Serpent is fully recovered from her mishap... ...and ready to once again brave the open ocean. l think my stitches opened up again, cuz. You got a cat? Because l feel something licking me. How is it? Peanut Butter Cups. What are you doing here? l just wanted to say hi to Lucy. l promise you l'm not gonna do anything wrong. What did Sue say? She said that if l talk to Lucy, you'll kill me with a meat cleaver. She's the boss, cuz. But don't worry. Lucy probably didn't wanna talk to you anyway. -What does that mean? -This ain't a disco. She doesn't want guys hitting on her during her breakfast. She does if it's Henry Roth. -Who that? -Who that? Me that. l bet you bucks l can get her to have breakfast with me again. -You're on. -l love it. -How you doing, honey? -Hey, Sue. Nice haircut. Oh, mahalo. See you in a bit. Nick and l have an arrangement. You can trust me. Don't worry. You should try this out. Put it in there. Swivelly door. Waffleonians can come in and out now. Are you from a country where it's okay to stick your fingers... .. .all over someone else's food? No, l'm from this country. Why? Were you gonna eat that? Oh. All right, well, have a good meal. -Yeah. -That was pathetic. Yeah? Why don't you choke on your Spam? Double or nothing tomorrow. Hey. l'm sorry to bother you... ...but you look like a person who appreciates fine art... ...so l wanted your opinion. l drew this. It's a picture of a father and son fishing off a fishing boat. There's a walrus right there-- Oh, you don't speak English. Okay. Doesn't look Chinese. Forty. Can l have that? l need something to wipe my ass with. Shut up. l wonder what's the matter with him. Looks like a stupid asshole to me. Excuse me. Okay. l didn't mean to startle you. -No, that's all right. l-- -Are you okay? Yeah, l'm fine. l'm having a problem with something.... Something that l could help you with? No, no, no. l just... ...can't read. You gotta be kidding me. -l can read that for you. -No. Thank you. l can do this on my own. Appreciate the sentiment. l'm gonna get an order of the.... Pan.... Pan.... Panku-- Ca-- Panclocks. -Pancakes. -Okay, l'll have pancake. -Pancakes. -Pancah-- Pancakes! Pancakes! -l'm so stupid! -Oh, don't cry. -Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. -Don't cry. -l don't know anything! -What a loser. l'll tell you what. Why don't you sit with me? You can have some breakfast and l'll help teach you some of the words. -Okay. -All right. -That sounds nice. -Come on over. -Okay, thank you. -All right. So l comes before the E? -Except after C? -Yes. Okay, and C is that little half a squiggly one, right? -Yes. -l think l'm getting it. -How'd you get so good at teaching? -l'm a teacher. l do it all the time. l'm an art teacher at the Haluki-liki Junior High. Well, you Haluki-liki the kind of teacher all the kids have crushes on. l know l would if l was in your class. Okay. Oh, boy, do my-- My fingers smell like fish. That doesn't gross you out, does it? No, not at all. Really? lf Lucy gets hurt, l'm gonna chop you with the meat cleaver. Okay, okay. So l had a nice time. -Yeah, me too. -Thank you very much. -Let me get it for you. -Thank you. Sure. Okay. l just want to eat you up, tomorrow and the next day, next day, next day. ... l'll see you around. Okay. Really? That's it? -That's what? -All that flirting... ...and phony ''l can't read'' stuff, and you're not gonna ask me out... ...or for my phone number? -l can't read. -Oh, shut up. That was one of the goofiest things l've ever seen, but l thought: ''Hey, if this guy is so desperate to meet me... ...he might be worth talking to.'' But then l get stiffed. No, no, no, this is what happened. l.... Mahalo for the ego boost. -You're right. You're right. l feel like-- -No worries. l gotta-- l can read a little! l didn't know l came before E! That one l didn't know, l swear. Oh, you idiot. l hope you're happy, Shamu. Marlin. It's Sue. -Oh, aloha, sir. My name's Henry-- -l know who you are. -l want to apologize to your daughter. -Not gonna happen. She's inside. We're gonna straighten things out. Dad, the damn mongoose got in the garbage again! -ls this the guy? -Yeah. Mr. Roth, l have one simple request: Stay away from my daughter. Absolutely. l hurt her feelings and don't want it to end like that. It's gonna end like this. Calm down, little fellow. l'm gonna kill you! You're a dead man. Okay, l'm calm. l'm calm. -Let me help you up. -l got it! l got it. It's just Dad and l work too hard to protect Lucy to let some idiot ruin it. l know what you guys do and l totally respect that. lf you know her condition, you know she can't have a normal relationship. The next morning, she won't know who he is. And any guy who's okay with that... ...ain't okay with me. -l'm not looking for a one-night stand. -Anything with Lucy is, numb-nuts. Give us a break. Just stay away from the Hukilau Cafe. My daughter's been through enough. Okay. l'm sorry. l could have whooped his ass, but this gravel, l slipped on it-- Yeah, well, maybe you need to do a few more butt flexes. Cheap shot, Dad. So fresh and so clean. Hey, Alexa, did you hook up with that girl from the bar? -l chickened out. -Really? Yeah, l don't know. l guess l prefer sausage to taco. -What? -Yeah. No, l agree, buddy. Get out of here. Run for the hills. Let me ask you something, Alexa. lf you promised a girl's dad that you wouldn't see her... ...would you consider that a binding promise? -Absolutely. -Yeah? Then again, there are always ways around such things. -Like? -For example... ...if l promised a woman's father l would not see her... ...l would simply shut my eyes while she serviced my manhood. That's actually a cool way to look at it. And a very gross way. He asked me not to go to the Hukilau. l'm not going there. l'm not doing anything wrong. Sorry to bother you. l'm kind of stuck here. -Car trouble? -Yeah. You mind giving me a jump? Okay. Appreciate your time. Not everybody would have stopped. -You're real sweet. -Oh, yeah. Thank you. l can't believe you fell for that. Well, my grandfather died trying to jump-start a car. l'm sorry. l was just joking around. l can't believe you fell for that! Oh, my God. That was very good. -My name's Henry. -l'm Lucy. Nice to meet you. You look like a nice.... Hi. Sorry for the delay. Should be a few minutes. -No problem. No worries. -Where you coming from? Breakfast? -Yeah. -How was it? l had waffles. They were delicious. l like making little houses out of waffles. -You do? -That's my thing. -What's your name? -Lucy. Hi, l'm Henry. Okay, pal. When she stops, just let her pet you. Look cute. Go to the middle of the road. Thank you. Right there. Perfect. -Oh, shit. -Here she comes. Smile. Where is she? Oh, my God. Oh, no! Okay. That didn't work. Shit your pants? So did l. Okay, this is her. Start beating me up. Make it look good. Give me your wallet! Okay, haole, what do you think? You can come to this island... -...eat our pineapple-- -Help me! Not so hard. -Take it easy. -Try to bang our women. Making my sister clean your hotel room. Okay. What's that have to do with this? Relax. -Hey! Hey! Help me, please! -Stupid haole! Yeah, that's right. Take that! And that! And that! And that! And that! You got him. You got him. Enough. Enough. -Are you okay? -Yes, yes-- Okay, l'll be back. Come here! No, no! l think he's had enough. l'm sorry. My eye! -You got him! -Not good enough! Oh, Kamehameha! He learned his lesson! -What's your name? -My name's Henry. -You did good. -Hi. Sorry. l'm in a community-watch program-- Oh, you crazy bitch! Yeah, keep running! Okay, okay, he's-- He's gone now. Not her. False alarm. Don't worry, l called the cops already. l'm all set. Yeah? You all set for this, Mr. Smarty? -Oh, shit. -Yeah. When you're finished playing your kidnap-victim crap on my daughter. .. ...come by the house. Okay. Oh, boy. There's something l wanna show you. We figured it out. She only sings on days she meets you. You're kidding me. That song? That's Mom and Dad's song. When her mom was alive, Lucy would have me take that tape... -...on every fishing trip l went on. -Oh, yeah? Yeah, she knew it would make me miss her mom... ...and want to come home sooner. l'm seeing a new side to you, sir. l gotta tell you, it's grossing me out. Let me ask you something. What's in it for you? What do you get out of this? l don't know. Wouldn't you want to spend an hour a day with that? Actually, no. She sings like shit. -What? -Can l ask you guys something? What'll happen down the line? Someday she'll wake up... ...look in the mirror and notice she aged years overnight. You know something, Henry? l worry about that every damn day of my life. Pardon me. Sorry to interrupt, but l noticed we were both eating alone... ...and l thought l could sit with you, maybe build a syrup Jacuzzi... -...for your waffle house? -Oh, that would be nice... ...but l have a boyfriend. So l'm sorry. You're making up a boyfriend to get rid of me? No, l'm not. What's his name, then? Ringo. ls his last name Starr? -No. McCartney. -McCartney, okay. -Oh, no. -All right. l'm sorry. No! This cop is writing me a ticket! Oh, whoa, whoa. l wouldn't go out there. -Wait, wait, wait! -Go on! l'm coming. The tags don't expire for seven months. -They expired May of this year. -No! No, no! They expire May of next year. l think there's been a misunderstanding. -l don't. -This is ridiculous. l'm not paying for this! It's October! Excuse me. Can l borrow this? Look, October! Lucy, let's go back inside. What? What? Having a bad day, Doug! Sweetheart. .. ...these are from the accident. Oh, no! l can feel it. You were in the hospital for three months, sweetheart. l have to talk to this doctor. l need to hear it from him. You have heard it, sweetie. Many times. l have? l'll take her. l have to hear for myself too. Doug, just take this, okay? l can't-- l can't look at it anymore. -It's gonna be all right, Luce. -Don't call me Luce. l barely know you. Sweetie, you're sort of dating him. Sorry l'm not better-looking. What else happened since last October? -What about my students? -Miss Campbell took over your class. -Did Alicia marry that guy? -Yeah. Doug, did you win the Mr. Hawaii contest? l didn't know there was gonna be a urine test. Wow. Do we have sex? No, we don't. Just so everybody knows that. We want to. Just kidding. So you guys have to just lie to me every day. Hey, Lucy. Good to see you again. What the hell's her problem? She doesn't remember who you are, brah. Oh, yeah. l suck at this job. Lucy, these are your brain scans here. l'm afraid they show no improvement. The temporal lobe was severely damaged. What we believe is scar tissue here is impairing your ability... ...to convert short-term memory into long-term memory while you sleep. The condition's come to be known as Goldfield Syndrome. -Who's Goldfield? -A brilliant Lithuanian psychiatrist. He himself suffered temporal-lobe damage. Took him four years to publish his findings... ...because he had to keep starting over from scratch. Obviously, your sense of humor is still intact, and that's here. Magnificent amygdala as well. -Doctor, l have a question. -l'd be happy to answer it... ...but as l've told you before, this is a hygienic facility. Shirts are required. -Oh, okay. -Nice move. Listen, doctor, this... ...friend of mine's been experimenting a little with steroids. He's been having a lot of wet dreams. Could there be a connection between them? Douglas, get off the juice. As for the nocturnal emissions, why don't you take a swim... ...buy a shirt with no holes, find a wahine and take her to dinner. l'll tell my friend you said so. ln any case, Lucy, your condition is stable... ...but most likely permanent. l'm so sorry, dear. But it could be worse. Yeah? How? l think you should meet Ten Second Tom. Callahan lnstitute is the leading brain-injury clinic in the Pacific Rim. We are funded out of Sandusky, Ohio by T.B. Callahan... ...the automotive-components tycoon and philanthropist. And now, l would like to introduce to you... ...our most distinguished clinical subject... ...Tom. -Hi. l'm Tom. -Henry. -Marlin. -Doug. -Lucy. -Hi. Cool flip-flops. Where'd you get them? You like those? It's interesting. l was on the North Shore-- Hi, l'm Tom. -Henry. -Hi. -Marlin. -Tom lost part of his brain... ...in a hunting accident. His memory lasts seconds. l was in an accident? That's terrible. Don't worry. You'll get over it in seconds. Get over it? l mean, what happened? Did l get shot in the brain--? -Hi, l'm Tom. -Hi, l'm Lucy. -Hi. -Doug. -Hey. -Marlin. Hey, Tom, can l tell you a secret? Don't you think you're a little old to still have wet dreams? -They liked that. -Hi, l'm Tom. -Yeah, watch yourself, Tom. -Easy. -l'm gonna go to sleep. -All right. Good night. Good night, you guys. l'll see you tomorrow. -And l guess l'll see you too? -Oh, yeah. You had a rough day today. l'm sorry. l hope you get some rest tonight. Okay. Good night. So how you getting home? -You gonna take the Likelike or-- -Hey. Thank you for being so nice to me today. -Sure. -l don't want you to... ...strike out tomorrow. So maybe you could talk to me about... ...lilies. Lilies? l'm a sucker for lilies. Thanks for the tip. Good night. Good night. My, oh, my. -Lover-boy. -Yes, sir. You don't have to rush off. Stick around. You've earned yourself a couple beers. So what'll you do when you finish the boat? Actually, l'm going on a trip soon... ...to study undersea Pacific walrus behaviors. Sounds kind of fruity. -Thank you. -How long is it gonna take? About a year. Guess you won't miss days like this. Well, maybe days like this don't have to be so bad. What are you trying to say? When you guys tell her... ...she's not just finding out about the accident. She's finding out that her life is basically a setup. l think that freaks her out the most. -You're an expert now? -No. l'm saying l wish there was another way besides: ''Sorry we couldn't trick you today. Here's pictures of your broken head.'' -You want a broken head? -You'll give him one? No, Daddy, l thought you was gonna do it. Nobody's gotta break my head. l'm gonna split anyways. Oh, don't go just because my son is psychotic. Good night. Sweet dreams. Keep them dry there, Doug. Very funny. -Excuse me. Lucy Whitmore? -Yes? l have a delivery for you. -A delivery for me? -Yes. Oh, they're beautiful. -Who are they from? -That l can't tell you. It's a secret admirer. He also wants you to have this. -Who's your friend, Lucy? -Oh, well, l mean, l don't know. We just met, but look. l have a secret admirer. Oh, really? What's this? It's a videotape. A videotape of what? l have no idea. But l have to find out. Happy birthday, Daddy. -Thank you, sweetie. -That's right. Happy birthday, sir. -What are you, today? -That's cute. -What are you doing? -l wanted to try something different. lf it doesn't work, we've only wasted one day. Martha Stewart faced charges-- Oh, God! Okay, I think it's on. Go. Go. Aloha! I'm Henry Roth. We met here at the Hukilau Cafe about a year after your accident. I like you and you like me, most days. Every day is different, but basically this is what happens, Lucy. Kikikoloko, take the camera. -I got it. -Don't drop it. Okay, all right. Here we are, right here. The part of you in this reenactment... ...will be played by my good friend, Ula. Aloha. Sorry about your brain. I had a accident too. Believe it or not, this my good eye. -We ready? -Yeah. Hi. I like that waffle teepee that you have buiIt. Oh! So nice of you to notice. Please, sit down. I would love to. My name is Henry, by the way. My name is Lucy. Smell my fingers? Fish. Right on. So, Lucy, I work at an aquarium. Aquariums make me super horny. That's not funny. Don't rub those. Sorry, Mr. Whitmore, if you're watching. It's very late, and my friend's unstable. Come on, stop with the licking! You're making me sick. Lucy, I'm sorry. Anyways, I know you wish I was making all this stuff up. I wish I was too. But the good news is... ...so many people out there care about you: Your dad and Doug and a couple of your friends here at the Hukilau... ...who have a message for you. Lucy, as you know, your mother and I were best friends. That's why I promised her that I would always help look after you. Sometimes life isn't very fair... ...but we still have you. Oh, and if you're wondering about this guy who's making this tape... ...he's okay. Hey, Lucy. Just so you know, since you lost your memory... ...I became governor of Hawaii. No, just kidding. I'm too smart. Kualaliku! Get your brother off the dishwasher! So whenever you're ready, we'd all love to talk to you... ...and answer any questions you have... ...and you're the best, Lucy. Aloha. How many times have l watched this? This is the first time. Okay, she cried for about an hour. That's not too bad. l bet in another hour she'll be ready to see her friends, have lunch... ...get her life back. We could do this every day. We'll leave it up to her. All right. So how's the cow? Same as you. Every day they have to convince her she's a cow. Wow, look. The bark is healing. You're gonna get there. l never hung out with you in the afternoon like this. ln this lighting, man, oh, man, you look... ...disgusting. Yeah. l don't know how you get me to fall for that egg-shaped head every morning. All l have to do is slide on my designer jeans... ...and just kind of wiggle in front of you. You go nuts. Why couldn't l have met you one day before the accident? Don't worry, because if you hung out with me for more than one day. .. ...you'd realize l'm a bore. -Oh, well, l have news for you. -Yes? It takes less than one day. You know something? That hurt. Your damaged temporal lobe is causing me pain... ...and l'm gonna get you for that. Now you're dead! -l can't believe you're pregnant. -l know. -And l got her on the first try. -Yeah. Easy. And, Tammy, you are so thin. Thanks, Luce. And l'm so glad you finally got... ...that gender-reassignment surgery, Jennifer. l mean, Jonathan. Mahalo. -Here you go, Lucy. -Thank you. -You're welcome. -You must be Lucy's friend. -The one who made the tape. -l think he's more than my friend. -You're my boyfriend, right? -Yes, ma'am. So every day you help her to realize what happened... ...and you wait patiently for her to be okay with it... ...then get her to fall in love with you again? Yes, ma'am. You asshole! You don't even open the fricking car door for me anymore. You're in trouble. l gotta go tinkle. Okay, so tell me a little bit more about yourself. Okay. Well, l've... ...won over seven all-you-can-eat chicken-wing contests. -Really? -Yes. And l'm a ballet dancer, but only in my bathroom. No, what do you want to know? Do you love me? l didn't mean to put you on the spot. l was just asking more for informational purposes. It's to keep the video as up-to-date as possible. Sure. Well, love is a very loaded word. Let's see. l.... l go to this restaurant every morning, and l see you there, reading. And.... l love you very much. Probably more than anybody could love another person. And how do l feel about you? You're excited about the chicken-wing thing. And... ...you've been dying to make out with me for some time now. Feeling better now? Nothing beats a first kiss. There's nothing like a first kiss. Nothing beats a first kiss. That's what l've heard. Nothing beats a first-- What are you doing? Nothing. l was just getting some lint off for you. You were going for a feelski! All right, l'm sorry, but this is like the rd time we've made out already... ...and they're getting blue. l know. l know. l mean, l really don't know. For me, it still feels like the first time. Okay, let's average it out then. It's the rd time for me and the first time for you. -That's about our th time. -Yeah? Now, Hawaiian law clearly states after the th date... ...l'm entitled to unlimited boob access. Why didn't l meet you one day before the accident? You say that all the time. You want to meet a friend of mine? All right. Jocko, this is Lucy. Lucy, this is Jocko. Wow! Thank you. Nice to meet you. He is awesome! He is so smart. Check this out. Jocko, what does the teapot do when the water's ready? -Very good. -Can l ask him a question? Go ahead. Jocko... ...do you think that Henry and l are ready to take our relationship. .. ...to the next level? You sure about that? Do you think l should bring him into the other room... ...and take advantage of him? l saw that hand gesture. -And l'm glad you did it. -Really? -Use that. -Oh, wow. Look! -Yeah. -They're-- They're nodding in approval, l hope. They like you. Let me get them out of there. Mary-Kate, Ashley, get a life. Thank you. Sorry. -Oh, they're very nice, though. -Yeah, so are you. Let me get you down slow. -Thank you. -My pleasure. All right, l just wrote this, so go easy on me. The Hukilau was the place Where I first saw your face We liked each other right away But you didn't remember me The very next day Forgetful Lucy Has got a nice caboose-y I used to trick you into pulling Your car over so we could chat But my favorite time was when you Beat the shit out of Ula with a bat And we drove up to see Dr. Keats And found out why Doug always Has to change his sheets Forgetful Lucy Cracked her head like Gary Busey But I still love her so And I'll never let her go Even if while I'm singing this song She's wishing I had Jocko the Walrus' schlong Forgetful Lucy Her lips are so damn juicy How about another first kiss Can't fall asleep. l'm not sleeping. l'm just closing my eyes. Well, l'm gonna go downstairs then. No, no. l'm just resting. Lucy. Yeah. Will you marry me? -Of course. -Good. Don't forget about me. Never. Good morning. Oh, shit! -Help! Help! -Whoa, whoa, whoa. Lucy. Lucy! Lucy! Hey, hey, hey. l know this is hard for you to understand... ...but we are actually seeing each other. We have been for a while now. Oh! Lucy! Lucy! Lucy! lf l was lying, how would l know this? You're an art teacher and you go to the Hukilau every Sunday... ...and you make waffle houses and you like Casablanca lilies. -Stalker! -No, don't you remember me a little? l may not be able to kick your ass, but my sister can. Thanks, buddy. Little Sammy Sosa's a bit shook up, but she'll be okay. She's watching the tape as we speak. How's my temporal lobe looking there, doc? Don't worry. You're not gonna suffer any short-term memory loss. But was your head shaped like an egg before she hit you? Don't make fun of Henry. It's not his fauIt it's shaped like that. Note the intense overreaction. That's the ''roids'' talking. -Doug, once again, off the juice. -It's not juice. It's a protein shake. Henry, the boys tell me you're setting sail for Alaska to study walruses. -When does that adventure begin? -That actually began... ...ten years ago. That's when l started planning and building my boat. All l know is, out of all mammals, they have the second-largest penis. l have the first. That's my joke. Did you tell Lucy about this trip? Well... ...actually, there's nothing to tell because l decided not to go. l mean, Lucy needs me here. l'm just worried about going away for a year... ...and ruining all the progress she's made. l know you think l'm crazy... ...but l think deep down inside... -...she's starting to remember me. -No, Henry. That's what you want to believe. It's what we all want to believe. But it's never gonna happen. Okay. l gotta go to work. Will you tell her l'll be back later to pick her up? See you, guys. Don't tell anyone your sister beat me up. He could go to the moon and back and Lucy would never even know he left. Sometimes l wish my wife had Goldfield Syndrome. That way she wouldn't remember when l called her mother... ...a loud, obnoxious drunk with a face like J. Edgar Hoover's ass. All right. There's your medicine, little fellow. Ula! Get back to cleaning the pool! lf that's one of your special brownies, don't let any of the dolphins eat that. How do you think l get them to double flip and play with white kids? Okay, Willie, that's it. This time try to stay clean for more than a day. l made you a nice anchovy sundae. Okay, enjoy that. Henry? -Hey! -How's your head? -Oh, it's fine. Don't worry. -Good. What brings your royal cuteness out here? l needed to see you. Okay. What you got there? It's my journal. l write in it every night. -Oh, you don't like the video? -No, l love it. It's just sometimes when l watch it, l feel like l'm being told about my life... ...from someone else. And when l read this... ...it's like l'm telling myself. When did you start this up? Right after you gave me the video. -Really? -l was so nervous to come here. .. ...and meet the guy that makes me fall in love with him every day. Well, you probably thought l couldn't live up to the hype. No. l was nervous because.... Because l came here to break up with you. You had plans and a life... ...before you met me and now all you have time for... ...is to make me fall in love with you. That's not all l do. l gave a penguin a bath today. Which l'll have to do again tomorrow. l look at my dad and my brother's lives and l won't do that to you. What do you want me to do? Be some chapter in your scrapbook and go? No. My plan is to erase you completely, so it's as if you never existed. Why are you doing this? Because you have to understand that there is no future with me. Don't you want to have a career and marriage and children? l asked you to marry me. You said yes. Kids? Yeah, l'd love to do it. But how is that going to work? l'm gonna wake up every morning with an enormous belly and no memory... ...of how it happened? l have to make a new journal that doesn't have you in it. But before l do... ...l really want you to read what l wrote about you. l will read about it tomorrow... ...when you forget about all this breaking up stuff, okay? l'm not going to forget it. l wrote it down. l won't let myself. And l'm gonna do it whether you want me to or not. l'll be at my house. Okay, type this one in there. Saturday, November th. l drove out to Callahan lnstitute today and had a talk with Dr. Keats. There's one about me. Reminder: He makes funny noises when l kiss his neck. l'm gonna miss that. You sure you don't want me to put that in? -We can skip that one. -No, let me read it. We made love tonight! It didn't last long, but it was incredible. It's not all about how long you go. It's-- There was a connection, l thought. Actually, let's just rip that out. Well, that's that. Henry, wait! Could l have one last first kiss? -l ain't gonna do this, Marlin. -You have to, Henry. l'm gonna miss you, but l gotta get the hell off this island. l'm sorry l can't take you... ...but you've lived here so long you're too big of a pansy to defend yourself. l don't feel bad for you. l know you got a thing going on with Candace. Candace and Bernice? Candace, Bernice and Rose? Yeah. l fell for one chick and l'm losing my mind. Good luck with that. Okay, baby. l love you. Thanks, buddy. Remember to use a condom. Or in your case, a Hefty bag. Well. ... Okay, you guys. Thanks for coming to say goodbye. Be careful. You make sure your father doesn't get eaten by a shark. Thank you, buddy. What does that mean again? Bring me back a T-shirt. Oh, okay. You got it. Come here. All right. Love you guys. My shirt size is medium husky. Hey! Kikikuloa! No flippies off the dock! You could get hurt! No! All right. Let the master show you how to get it done. Now you kids go down there and find my nuts. Sure you don't want to take Doug? Hey! What the heck are you guys doing here? l spoke to the harbormaster and he said you were setting sail today. .. ...so we thought we'd wish you bon voyage. This is from Nick and Sue. They send their best wishes. That's very nice. Spam and Reese's. All right. l love Spam and Reese's. Can l have it? l guess. -Doug! -That's all right. -l'm sorry. -So... ...how's Lucy? Actually, she's living at the institute. -When did that happen? -Three weeks ago. Said she didn't want to be a burden to me and Doug anymore. l don't know. l couldn't talk her out of it. You know what? She's doing really great up there. She's teaching an art class and she gets to paint every day. ln fact, she's even singing again. Hey, look, l got a little gift for you too. It's just a little something from one sailor to another one. You take care of yourself out there. -l will. -Okay. Henry did not tell me about you. Your fisherman muscles. Can l touch? Sure. Yes. The Beach Boys? How nice of him to give me a CD that will remind me... ...of all the wonderful times l shared with his daughter. What an asshole! Oh, why? Why would you do this to me? You sick bastard! Oh, my God. ls he trying to tell me something? She only sings on days she meets you. She remembers me? Holy shit! She remembers me! Julia, that looks great. Excuse me. What am l doing? You're painting a picture. And you're doing an excellent job. Oh. Holy crap! l suck. Hey, hey, hey. -Can we help you, sir? -Yes. l have an appointment. -What's your name? -My name? Dude, he forgot his name. l feel bad for him. Just go on up. And good luck with that memory problem. Yeah. Thank you. What? Lucy! Lucy! -Hi, l'm Tom. -Hey, l met you before. l'm Henry. Maybe you can help me. l'm looking for Lucy Whitmore. Any idea where l can find her? Hi, l'm Tom. Oh. Thanks anyways. Lucy! Lucy! Lucy Whitmore... ...can l ask you a question? Do you have any idea who l am? -No. -No? That sucks. -What's your name? -l'm Henry. Henry. l want to show you something. Will you come with me? Well, yeah. Hey. Do you know who that guy is? Dude, l don't even know who l am. Oh, well, you're Pablo Picasso. -Really? -No. Not really. This is my studio. l don't know who you are, Henry... ...but l dream about you almost every night. Why? What would you say if l told you that notebook you read every day... ...used to have a lot of stuff about me in it? l would say that that makes a lot of sense. You erased me from your memories... ...because you thought you were holding me back from having... ...a full and happy life. But you made a mistake. Being with you is the only way l could have a full and happy life. You're the girl of my dreams... ...and apparently l'm the man of yours. Henry. It's nice to meet you. Lucy, it's nice to meet you too. Hi, l'm Tom. Henry, Lucy. Nice to meet you, Tom. Now why don't you come back in ten seconds so we can meet again? Do you, Honah Lee, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife... ...to have and to hold from this day forth... ...as long as you both shall live? -I do. -Really? Even though in, like, years... ...she could possibly let herself go and then, like... ...sex could be, like, nauseating for you? What are you, nuts? Your wife's right over there. I'm just kidding, Muumuu! I now pronounce you man and wife. Mazel tov! It's very cold, so when you're ready... ...put on a jacket and come have breakfast with me. Love you. Hey, hey! Good morning, Mrs. Roth. Would you like to meet your daughter? Go say hello to Mommy. Hi, Mommy. That's right. Good morning. Oh, my goodness! -Grandpa's here. -Hi, Dad.
Special help by SergeiK
50 First Dates – Fuller Studio
There is a resilient sweetness at the core of the characters Adam Sandler typically plays that often gets overcome by his characters’ equally powerful bouts of anger. In his most purely-comedic films (The Waterboy, Happy Gilmore, Billy Madison, Little Nicky), he presents that sweetness as simpleness and the anger as hidden strength. In his more romantic films, like 50 First Dates, the sweetness comes through more genuinely, and the anger tempers into resolve. (There is a third variation on this dynamic in Sandler’s work in which the sweetness is cast as woundedness and the anger rankles into depression. See Reign Over Me and Funny People.)
I like Adam Sandler in the romantic mode. 50 First Dates is an under-appreciated gem of a romantic comedy that finds a new way to use the since-Groundhog Day standard time0-loop conceit. There is nothing metaphysical about 50 First Dates. Lucy (Drew Barrymore, the gamine who, for my money, best matches up to Sandler’s charisma) suffered a tragic brain injury that means she cannot form new memories. She wakes every day thinking it is the day of her accident. Her family and neighbors have accepted her plight and do what they can to make her life (and their own) as peaceful as possible. Sandler’s Henry meets Lucy and falls for her without knowing what’s up, and he’s less willing than the other to just let matters be. 50 First Dates is the sweetest film, and it contains a deeply affecting picture of what true love looks like.
Stripping the time-loop conceit of its metaphysical elements means that Lucy’s plight is much more tragic than anything endured by Phil Conners in Groundhog Day. There is no magical way out for Lucy or for everyone in her life who is daily heartbroken by, if resigned to, her predicament. They love her as a daughter, sister, and friend. Henry loves her even more, and his love for her compels him to find a way to give her a richer life than the stasis in which she is existing when he meets her.
50 First Dates manages to say something novel about this “meaningless, meaningless life” we life we live, as time-loop movies make so abundantly clear. Love transforms all those stories, but in every other instance, the time-loop-trapped protagonist learns to love to get free. In 50 First Dates, being loved is the key that unlocks the door. That’s truer to our “meaningless, meaningless” predicament than the other version, because ultimately that’s who we are. We are God’s beloved. We will never be as we should be. We can accept that in the confidence of God’s love for us. It is only God’s love for us that gives our lives meaning.
it is good to learn to love others and to, therefore, live a better meaningless life. It is immeasurably better to learn to accept God’s love for us. Then we live a truly meaningful life, not trapped in meaninglessness, but tapped into the eternal love of God.
105 + Actually Fun Dallas Date Night Ideas
If you are looking for a romantic night with your date in Dallas, I have a list of everything from adventure to romantic to quirky and more. Time and time again we fall into the rut of boring date nights and can’t think of anything creative. However, Dallas has so many fun, romantic, and unique date destinations that I made a list for you to have a date night to keep you busy with date nights the whole year. And these are just dates in Dallas proper, not even to mention DFW dates which are a couple of 100 extra! Sometimes the hardest part of date night is just getting out and doing it!
Romantic Dallas Date Night Ideas
Bring out the roses and chocolates, because I’m sharing all the most romantic and maybe even proposal-worthy Dallas date night spots!
1. Checkered Past Winery – Checkered Past Winery makes a great romantic Dallas date spot for so many great reasons. They have Texas made wines, but in an environment where new wine drinkers and experts alike can enjoy it without the stuffiness. Plus they have so many great events like jazz nights, story-telling, and more.
2. Five Sixty Reunion Tower – Dinner at Five Sixty at the Reunion Tower is one of my absolute favorite romantic date night ideas! You get to enjoy an amazing Wolfgang Puck meal over 500 feet in the air as the iconic Reunion Tower rotates around so you’re constantly getting a new view of Dallas!
3. Dallas Arboretum – The arboretum is always an easy idea! With flowers in bloom everywhere, you can stroll through the gardens and enjoy all the colors!
4. Dallas Symphony – Whether you’re into classical music or not, you might be surprised at all the Dallas Symphony has to offer for a classy and romantic date! From movies performed with a live orchestra, mariachi bands, the Soluna Festival featuring Latin artists, and even an acrobatics and orchestra show combined in one, there really is something for everyone. Plus you get to dress up which makes it more romantic.
5. Catch a Show – At the AT&T Center! This place is the home of all different kinds of performances. They have the popular Dallas Summer musicals, popular celebrity performers like the Blue Man Group, Dallas Black Dance Theatre and other local dance and performances, so there’s always a show going on!
6. Dinner and a Flight – If you’re really trying to impress your date, then how about dinner and a flight in Dallas! At Delta Charlies, enjoy a romantic three course meal before flying up for the most breathtaking views of Dallas.
7. See Butterflies – at Discovery Gardens. The butterflies are everywhere, and it’s so enchanting to see them fluttering every which way before ending the date on a walk through the rest of the gardens.
8. Snuggle Up – at Landmark Theatre. Usually movies are so old and done! But here at the Landmark Theatre, they’ve converted the chairs to couches so you don’t have an awkward arm rest between you, and you can actually watch a movie on the big screen while cuddling.
9. Ride the Swans – at Fair Park. This is such a cute place where you can bring a picnic to enjoy after your ride, as well as see the rest of the park. You can ride the swans and enjoy conversation and just a tiny bit of a workout!
10. Take a Staycation – Make your romantic Dallas date night into a romantic Dallas date morning with breakfast in bed after checking in to a super cute hotel. I always love staying at the Adolphus because of how beautiful it is. I mean, it’s designed after a German Beaux castle so it’s basically like staying in a castle and that’s pretty romantic!
11. Listen to Jazz Music – The Balcony Club in Dallas has live music every night and is a perfect place to lounge back, enjoy a drink, and listen to some great music. Most nights entrance is free, but make sure to buy a drink.
12. Enjoy a Five Course Meal at the French Room – I tried not to talk much about restaurants since that’s pretty common, but eating at the French Room is truly romantic. The dining room is absolutely stunning with large Greek columns and a gold speckled ceiling out of a dream, and you feel like you’ve been transported somewhere else. If you’re looking to splurge on a memorable date this is worth it!
Active Dallas Date Night Ideas
1. Stand Up Paddle Board – See who falls over first at White Rock Lake Paddle Co. Or if you’re extra daring, try paddle board yoga. Personally, I can barely stand up on my own two feet, but others might be more coordinated. Maybe you’ll just end up spending the entire date laughing at each other.
2. Try Axe Throwing – Nothing says I love you like hurling an axe! Luckily you are throwing it at a target! When we went we had so much fun laughing at each other, challenging each other, and overall learning a new skill together.
3. Escape Room – This one might even test your relationship a little bit! Going back and forth under pressure to solve clues. You’ll either walk out stronger or realizing they’re not the one. There are a couple of fun escape rooms in Dallas so it’s all about picking the theme you want. A few include Escape the Room Dallas, A Room with a Clue, and Can You Rob a Bank.
4. Ice Skating – This one is great because one person is always bad at ice skating and the other person is good. So it basically means spending the whole time having one person desperately clutch to the other. The Galleria is a great place to go ice skating, and during Christmas it’s even more magical.
5. Skating – Like ice skating but without the ice. Still fun. Because we’ve decided rolling around in circles for hours is what will make a good date night. But for real, it’s great because you have plenty of time to talk. Check out Southern Skates Roller Skates for the fun Dallas Date Night.
6. Trinity Forest Adventure Park – Climb through trees, balance on tight ropes without falling, and navigate across different obstacles to get your heart racing and hearts fluttering.
7. Swing Dance – I love that swing dance is still in style, and at Sons of Hermann Hall, you can swing dance the night away. They do dance lessons before they start so you don’t have to worry if you’ve never danced before. They are great teachers.
8. Ride a Bike – You know all those bikes around Dallas? Take them out for a spin on one of the many Dallas bike trails including White Rock Lake, the Oak Cliff Nature Preserve, and the Santa Fe Trail. Do a little searching and you might be surprised at all the places you can go bike riding.
9. Play Dodgeball – Go back to school, except with all the dread of cliques and bad lunches. Dallas Dodge ball has open play games where you can drop in for a great game of dodge ball! The only thing to decide is whether you will be on the same team or play against each other.
10. Top Golf – For a swinging good Dallas date check out Top Golf which is like the bowling of golf. You don’t have to go chasing after the balls after you hit them, and you can enjoy dinner and drinks at the same time.
11. See Who is the Most Adventurous – Only for the truest of adventurous couples, defy gravity at the Zero Gravity Thrill Adventure Park where you can go bungee jumping, coast through the sky, drop 16 stories into a net, and so much more. In Psychology they say when your heart races from thrills and there is a person with you, you also associate that fast heartbeat with them. So basically a high thrill activity is an immediate winner for a date. Unless that date hates these type of things because then they will probably just resent you.
12. Take a salsa class – or bachata, or merengue! There are just so many great Latin styles to learn! Dallas Can Dance is a group that posts regular socials where they start with a group class and then the rest of the night is open dancing! There are also plenty of dance lessons around that you can find with a quick search. Keep your eye open at Beto & Sons as they often have free dance classes and socials.
13. Go Kayaking – At White Rock Lake. Rent a kayak at White Rock Paddle Co and spend the day working out those arms and enjoying the great outdoors.
14. Go on a Scavenger Hunt – Lets Roam is an app that has different themes including Dallas couples scavenger hunts based on your interest. Pick your theme and wander through Dallas in this fun challenge.
Fun Dallas Date Night Ideas
1. Bishop Cidercade – Cider plus arcade games! Doesn’t get much better than that! Bishop Cidercade has 30 ciders and wine on tap plus over 170 arcade games so there’s enough for hours and hours of fun!
2. Truck Yard Dallas – The Truck Yard in Dallas is such a fun and unique spot to just chill, see funky art, and listen to music on the weekends. They serve drinks and there are fun food trucks all around to enjoy.
3. Find a fun concert or festival – There’s really no reason to be bored in Dallas. Every single weekend there are 5+ events, local workshops, and cool things going on for a fun date night idea. Visit Dallas has a great list, but also one of my favorite things to do is to just go to the Facebook events tab and search events for a certain date range. Plus sometimes you find something unexpected and cool on a weekday as well as free events!
4. Relax at the Spa – King Spa is your one stop shop for all things relaxation. They have different salt rooms, infrared rooms, and other relaxation rooms to detox and unwind. They also have a water park with hot tubs and a pool to relax in. It’s all indoors so it also makes a great rainy day Dallas date idea. It’s open 24/7 so if it’s late and you’re looking for a date night that doesn’t involve ‘going out,’ this is a great one!
5. Go Bowling – Except it’s more than your typical bowling at Bowl and Barrel where they have a cozy atmosphere and great food and drinks.
6. Create your own chocolate – Learn how to make some of the best chocolates in Dallas with Kate Weiser Chocolates. They have different events like making heart chocolates, bonbons, and even a whiskey and chocolate pairing class. Keep up with their events calendar to see what’s going on.
7. Roast Marshmallows – Turn your typical coffee date into something a little more interesting at Halycon. This little coffee shop has a make-your-own s’mores kit so you can enjoy s’mores either indoors or outdoors depending on the weather.
8. Check out the Dueling Pianos – If you’ve never been, dueling piano bars are such a fun and unique idea where two pianos duel it out and the crowd gets into it, as well as singing along. Weekdays often involve no cover so if you’re looking to save a little money on your Dallas date night, then this is a great way to. Two great places are Louie Louie’s Dueling Piano Bar and Pete’s Dueling Piano Bar.
9. Sing Terribly Together – Or maybe one of you is actually a very talented singer. A quick google search will pull up 10+ places for karaoke, but here are a few to get you started. Just saying I want to see a gender swapped Summer Lovin’ karaoke song.
10. Dallas Poetry Slam – Enjoy the world of spoken word with the Dallas Poetry Slam. In addition to regular slams on Fridays, they have different workshops and special events. Maybe you’ll go in the first few times as a spectator and eventually leave as a poet!
11. Check out the events at the different cultural centers – Dallas is a melting pot of different cultures and there are different cultural centers throughout the city that invite you in for special performances, to celebrate their holidays in a fun and culturally appropriate manner, and who offer unique date ideas. Stay on top of their events calendars and art galleries to see what is going on.
12. Get a Pool Pass – Resort Pass lets you visit some popular hotel pools without having to check in and stay the night. Enjoy a pool a day at some of our favorite Dallas hotel pools including the Hilton Anatole with a lazy river and swim up bar (as well as a spa pass you can also checkout) and the city views from the pool at the W Dallas.
13. Visit a Speakeasy – Now that we are back to the 20’s, it’s only appropriate to spend this decade of secret passwords and jazzy spaces to feel like you’re in the prohibition era. Spend a couple of Dallas dates checking out all of the different Dallas speakeasies!
14. Go on a Ghost Bar Tour – Ghosts aren’t just for Halloween and they might even be a little scarier when you’re tipsy! Sip on spirits while searching for spirits at the Dallas Ghost Tours that happen every weekend. It involves a pub crawl through all the haunted pubs and buildings of old Dallas.
15. Catch a Fun Pop Up at the Ill Minister – This place has been made known for their themed pop up bars including the famous Game of Thrones, the Nightmare Before Christmas, and more. Check out their social media to see what their new theme is and settle in for a cozy and fun evening.
16. Catch a Mavs Game – Dallas is serious about their Mavs and it’s basically a must to at least visit one game. Plus they have all these fun theme nights like Harry Potter, cultural appreciation, and more.
17. Cruise Around in a Cool Car – If you want to go on a date in style, or your significant other has dreamed of driving a Lamborghini, a Porsche, or other luxury vehicle, consider making your Dallas date extra special by renting out a luxury vehicle through Turo.
18. Dallas Stars Game – Whether or not you’re into hockey, the atmosphere of these games are fun, and crowds around will get you two cheering in no time!
19. Go On A Vintage Hunt – Set a budget and maybe a theme and see who can come up with the most unique, most fashionable, or most outrageous ensemble. Going to the Genesis Benefit Store and St Vincent Thrift Store will save you some money while helping a non profit. Or sort through some of the more curated collections like Lula B and Dolly Python.
20. Get a Foot massage – We spend so much time on our feet, and if you’ve never had a foot massage, you will be amazed at the difference it makes. They’re more affordable than a regular massage. Ya Ya Foot Spa offers some great foot massages, and you can even make it more romantic with their VIP packages that include floating roses and crystal mud.
21. Get Pedis – Guys sometimes cringe, but us ladies love a good spa day, and what better way to spend time getting pampered than with the person we care about. Enjoy conversations while making your feet nice and beautiful. Vivian’s always has unique themed treatments as well.
22. Catch an Indie Movie – When you want something different than your typical movie night, visit Angelika Film Center where you’ll be able to see hard-to-find movies and cult classics.
23. Visit the Zoo – Walk hand in hand while watching penguins waddle by and otters swim around. Feed the giraffes or wander through the bird sanctuary.
Dallas Foodie Date Ideas
There’s more for foodies than just visiting restaurants when it comes to date ideas in Dallas. Go beyond your typical restaurant date with all of these ideas!
1. Sur La Table – For those who want to learn how to get better at cooking, Sur La Table offers multiple cooking classes a day from how to make homemade pasta, the basics, French pastry classes and more.
2. William Sonoma – William Sonoma offers a variety of cooking classes as well. Some classes are paid and some are free including learning latte art or making Vietnamese dishes.
3. The Cookery – There really is no shortage of cooking classes in Dallas, but each offers their own specialty and unique twist so it’s all about finding the one that best matches your interest, atmosphere, and budget. The Cookery has different cooking classes as well as cocktail making classes to check out.
4. Go On A Chocolate Tour – Dallas By Chocolate Tours takes you on hours of chocolate fun visiting some of the best chocolatiers in the world (that happen to be right here in Dallas), playing chocolate related games and trivia, and basically get chocolate wasted. It’s also BYOB!
5. Go on a Dallas Food Tour – If chocolate isn’t your thing, the Dallas Bites Food Tours offers all different kinds of Dallas food tours to please your palate! Try out a taco tour, BBQ tour, food and history tours, and other fun themes.
6. Become a Coffee Snob – For the ultimate coffee lovers, learn the art of coffee, how to taste it, and the best ways to brew it. White Rock has all the coffee classes for the coffee enthusiast couple.
7. Go on An International Food Tour – Sometimes you don’t need a guide to discover something new. Because Dallas is so rich in different cultures, you can travel around the world without leaving the city. You can use this list of international restaurants or create your own international restaurant bucket list and eat your way through Dallas. To make it more interesting, watch a documentary or do research on the country before visiting and/or create a journal on all the different foods you tried. If you end up really liking a dish, you can also try to learn how to make it at home.
8. Become a Wine Expert – What do tannins and acidity and all of this wine jargon actually mean? Can you really taste the difference between a $50 and $100 bottle of wine? How do you find that perfect wine pairing? The Art of Wine Dallas has wine education and tasting classes so you can answer all these questions and more.
9. Tea time at the Adolphus – The Adolphus hotel offers a beautiful two course tea in their stunning and romantic French Room. Dress up and enjoy an evening of English elegance and even a recipe from the Queen herself!
10. Go on a Distillery Tour – Step through Deep Ellum Vodka and learn all about the vodka creation process while sampling their different vodkas. You can also check out Deep Ellum brewing and their brewery tour.
11. Learn to Make Macarons – These small treats can be a challenge to make, but luckily Bisous-Bisous teaches you the art of making them in a fun class.
12. Find the Best Taco in Dallas – There’s no doubt that there are an abundance of tacos in Dallas, and because most tacos are under $2, you can create your own taco tour and find the best and most authentic tacos in Dallas. Hint: Some of the best taco stands can be found in the Oak Cliff area. Also, make sure to bring cash as not all will accept cards.
13. Find the best margarita on… : For the next make your own foodie adventure! There are so many different ways to make a margarita and while you can do a quick search for ‘the best margarita’ they’re always a little biased. Instead hit up a popular area like Lower Greenville or Deep Ellum and visit a few of the bars to decide your personal favorite. If margaritas aren’t your thing, just choose the cocktail of your choice.
14. Eat at a Habachi Grill – Eating out is more fun when it comes with a show! At Oishii they make the food right in front of you with a mixture of food acrobatics and comedy!
15. Visit a Brazilian Steakhouse – If you’ve never visited a Brazilian steakhouse and love steaks and meats of all kinds, then this makes for a great date night. Fogo de Chao and Texas de Brazil are Brazilian steakhouses that are basically a steakhouse buffet. Staff come around displaying different cuts of steaks and other meats, and you have a card that tells them to either keep adding to your plate or to stop.
16. Grill Your Own Food – Make dinner a little more interactive by seasoning and grilling your own meat at Niwa BBQ a Korean BBQ spot. Choose from different meats, veggies, and sauces, and grill your food to your liking. Just try not to burn it!
17. Make Your Own Cheese Board – Sure you could go to a restaurant and order it, but it’s fun to put together your own cheese board. Scardello cheese shop has a staff that will help you pick the best cheeses and create a great pairing if you want to add wine. If you want to make this a budget friendly date, check out the offerings at Trader Joes.
18. Learn All About Mezcal – The smokier cousin of tequila, Mezcal is a complex spirit that is easy to appreciate. The owner of Las Almas Rotas takes you through all of the mezcal education.
19. Take a Spirit Class – Total Wines is always hosting classes to help you learn more about making drinks, understanding what you’re drinking, and just gaining new knowledge.
20. Learn about Black History – Soul of DFW takes people on a tour through Dallas where you can learn about significant African American landmarks. As part of it you also stop at several black owned businesses for tastes of soul foods and deserts.
Quirky Dallas Date Night Ideas
Sometimes regular date night get old, but not with these quirky Dallas date night ideas! Spice things up with something out of the ordinary and maybe even a little strange.
1. Learn to Make Cheese – Cheese is a necessity of life and you might be surprised how easy it is to make some of our favorite cheeses. So learn a new skill at MozzCo, and become a cheese making power couple!
2. Practice Goat Yoga – How much yoga is involved? I’m not exactly sure. Really it’s all about hanging out with cute baby goats! But there’s nothing quite like doing a plank while a baby goat walks across your back. Happy Goat Yoga has all kinds of classes, plus the occasional happy puppy and other cute animals yoga.
3. Look at Airplanes – With 35,000 artifacts, air crafts, and spacecrafts, any flight lover would be excited for a visit to the Frontiers of Flight Museum!
4. Throw Popcorn at Actors – The Pocket Sandwich Theatre has got to be one of the quirkiest and coolest theaters in Dallas! They have absurd melodramas that often include a zombie spin on a historic play, comedies, and certain shows that involve throwing popcorn at the actors. They always have exciting shows worth checking out.
5. Ride the Ferris Wheel – Ferris Wheeler BBQ has food, drinks, live music, and a Ferris Wheel that you can ride for a fun night.
6. Learn to Trapeze – It might be too late for us to join the carnival, but we can live out our childhood carnival dreams with our acrobatic partner with classes at Moxies Mischief including trapeze walking, aerial skills, hoops, and more.
7. Become Detectives – Enjoy a dinner and a…murder? In these fun themed Murder Mystery dinner shows, it’s the job of the guests to figure out who dunnit! There are several different places that host this so do a quick google search to find the best one for you.
8. Go Back to the Medieval Times – Eat with your hands and watch knights joust to win while sitting inside a castle turned stadium at Medieval Times.
9. Explore Virtual Reality – Escape to a new world in Dreamscape where you can free fly, explore a magic realm, go underwater, and other unreal adventures. It’s crazy how far technology has come!
10. Visit an Indie Book Store – Enjoy a quiet evening diving into a good book together. Seriously that’s what most girls dream about. Haven’t you seen the memes? The Wild Detectives and Deep Vellum books both offer coffee and wine so you enjoy drinks with your books. Lucky Dog books has everything for $3 or less if you’re looking for an affordable date night. Interbang books has thousands to look through, and while not an indie bookstore, the Half Priced Books in Dallas is one of the biggest for hours of fun browsing!
11. Visit the Motorcycle Museum – You might be surprised, but Dallas has its own motorcycle museum at the Haas Moto Museum where you can see over 150 different motorcycles across multiple generations.
12. Visit an Instagram Museum – Half art installation, half interactive photo opportunity, enjoy some great art while taking fun pictures together. While these are ever-changing and pop-up all the time, some notable ones include the Museum of Illusions, Sweet Tooth Hotel, and the Psychedelic Robot.
13. Check Out an AirBNB Experience – AirBNB has so many cool and unique date ideas from making your own fragrance, crafts, guided tours, and fun dates you might not ever have thought of before!
Hands-on Date Night Ideas
Walk out of these Dallas dates with not only some solid bonding time, but also either a new item to add to your house or a new skill that you can use!
1. Glass Blowing – Create unique items like bowls, glasses, paperweights, and vases through the art of glass blowing where they host regular classes to learn a new skill at Dallas Glass Art.
2. Make a Candle – They say part of romance is the scent and at the Candle Bar you can be part of creating the candle that will fill your entire home!
3. Create Something You Actually Need – Crafting is fun, but sometimes you manage to walk away with things you don’t need. However, the Upstairs Circus has so many different class offerings such as making bottle openers, serving trays, magnetic shelves, wallets, and other cool projects.
4. Wine and Paint – The more you drink the better it looks, or something like that. Create a cute couples masterpiece while sipping wine at Pinot’s palette or Painting with a Twist.
5. Wine and Wood – Or rather than painting on canvas, try painting on wood and making beautiful sayings to hang in your home at Wine and Wood.
6. Learn Pottery – I tried it once. It’s really hard to get it to not turn into a lump of clay, but at Quigglys Clay House, they teach you the art of the pottery wheel and you can take your creation of love home!
8. Learn to Give a Good Massage – Save money on all the massages and instead learn to give a good massage at the Sterling Day Spa where they offer couples massage classes.
Free Date Night Ideas
You don’t have to spend money for quality time together. There are so many free things to do in Dallas that make for great date ideas!
1. White Rock Picnic – Pack some sandwiches or something you made from home, and enjoy a romantic picnic while watching the boats sail by.
2. Late Night at the DMA – The Dallas Museum of Art is always free, but there’s even more to do at the Late Nights where they have special themes. There are also other free workshops and classes at the DMA.
3. Stroll Through the Dallas Farmers Market – It’s fun to see all of the amazing items, and people also hand out samples for you to try. I can’t guarantee you won’t walk out without buying something though.
4. Yoga at Klyde Warren Park – Klyde Warren Park is full of free date night fun with all of their free fitness classes like yoga, Zumba, and Salsa. They also have board games you can check out for free, regular events, magazines, and ping pong, and more for a whole day or afternoon of fun.
5. Visit the Hyena Comedy Club – On Thursdays the Hyena Comedy Club has free comedy nights so you can see a performance and laugh together free of charge. Make sure to check their schedule for availability.
6. Volunteer at the North Texas Food Bank – It costs nothing to help and you can assist bagging items for the North Texas Food Bank. Bring along your date or get a group date together for hours of fun and helping out.
7. Take the trolley – The M-Line trolley starts in West Village Dallas and cruises through Uptown to Downtown Dallas at the Dallas Museum of Art. This beautiful vintage trolley is fun to enjoy an afternoon ride and since the DMA is free, you can have two date ideas in one!
8. Acroyoga – I think this is such a unique Dallas date idea, and it’s so wonderful that Dallas Acroyoga offers free Acrojams on Saturdays for you to enjoy at North Park Mall.
9. Geometric Museum – The Geometric Madi Museum has fun and bright art centered around geometric designs and best of all, it’s free to attend!
10. Visit the Teddy Bear Park – Yes! Dallas has a cute park right along a small pond filled with adorable Teddy Bear sculptures that are fun to check out.
11. Visit Different Art Galleries in the Design District – There are so many incredible local artists and art curators in the Dallas Design District that you can visit and enjoy the art for free. While a search of free art galleries in the Dallas Design District will pull up a great list, here are a few: ALG Collective, Dallas Contemporary, Laura Rathe Fine Art, and the Goss-Michael Foundation. Make sure to check on hours as they do tend to change or just be odd.
12. Check Out the Latino Arts Project – This museum hosts different and incredible Latino focused art exhibits for free!
13. Learn to Two Step – Cowboys Dance Hall hosts free lessons on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. Don’t forget to also check their nightly specials as you can often get in free before a certain time!
14. Go Sailing on White Rock Lake – The Spirit of Dallas actually takes people out for free sailing. You can even bring a picnic on board! Check their calendar or give them a call to see when they are sailing.
15. Watch the Sunset at Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge – Grab a blanket and relax as you watch the sun set, or rise if you can wake up that early, with the Dallas skyline in the distance.
16. Go For a Hike – There are some great free places for a nice hike in Dallas including the Oak Cliff Nature Preserve, Piedmont Ridge Trail, Trinity River Audubon Center, the Buckeye Trail, Great Trinity Forest Gateway and Horse Trails, and the Cedar Ridge Nature Preserve. That’s like 7 free Dallas date nights right there!
17. Play with Cats & Dogs – If you love animals, but don’t have the time or budget for a cat or dog, this is a great way to have a free date! The Dallas Humane Society is looking for dog and cat socializers to keep the animals company and help them find new homes. Additionally, you could even go the route of dog walker through apps like Wag, and make money on your date!
18. Go on a Brewery Tour – Four Corners Brewery has a free tour every Saturday that you can join in on!
19. Check Out Samurais and Asian Art – The Crow Museum of Asian Art always has free admission where you can wander through jade collections, intricate artwork, and brilliant architecture.
20. Join a Meetup – There are so many meetups on Meetup.com that are centered around free activities. Learn something new, join a book club, and socialize with people with common interests!
21. Dallas Culture Pass – If you have a Dallas Public Library Card, (which is also free) you can take advantage of free arts performances and activities through the Dallas Culture Pass!
22. Events at the Dallas Public Library – And speaking of the library! The library has so many incredible and free events to check out too including different classes and workshops. Keep up to date on their calendar for free date ideas (you can sort by adult classes since there are many geared towards kids).
23. Go on a Photo Walk – All you need is your phone’s camera and maybe a couple of posing ideas if you’re getting really serious. Deep Ellum and Bishop Arts are full of unique art, but you could really go anywhere with it!
Seasonal Date Ideas
1. Shakespeare in the Park – Shakespeare Dallas hosts Shakespeare in the park in the Summer and different times throughout the year. Enjoy a picnic on the lawn as the actors perform these classic works.
2. Perot Science After Hours – I remembered I used to hate science class, but you can actually get excited about the learning that goes on at the Perot. They host fun and unique adult cocktail and science ‘experiments’.
3. Summer Pool Parties – Summer is always exciting, because there are so many fun pool parties!
4. Christmas Date Ideas – Christmastime in Dallas is basically the ultimate dating season because of all the cute Christmas lights and mistletoe to kiss under. Read all of the best Dallas Christmas date ideas!
Actually Fun Dallas Date Night Ideas
A lot of energy and hard work was put into this Dallas Date guide to make it as fun and comprehensive as possible! Don’t forget to share it or save it for later. Of course we tried to get everything we can, but sometimes that’s hard. If there’s something we missed, share below in the comments so we can add it in for more Dallas date night fun!
35 Outdoor Activities in Orlando to Enjoy Together Before Summer
Your romance is hot enough as it is! Before the oppressive heat of summer in Central Florida rolls in, head out to explore some of the best outdoor places and activities that Orlando has to offer.
Update November 2021: We’ve updated this post for couples searching for outdoor experiences that can be enjoyed safely. Each listing below includes details on safety measures where applicable, and includes some new experiences as well as some old favorites.
1. Wekiva Island
Wekiva Island offers tons of outdoor activities while serving as the ideal spot to relax along the river. Kayak, paddleboard, play beach volleyball, or pull up a chair at the outdoor bar or wine bar and listen to live music. Take advantage of all that Central Florida’s best swimming hole has to offer, including a refreshing dip in the spring-fed Wekiva River.
For a private experience, rent one of Wekiva Island’s cabanas for the afternoon. There is also a new experience available known as The Perch. This second floor balcony comes with lunch and wine for two. You can rent The Perch for $90 on weekdays, or $150 on weekends. Weekends fill up fast, so reserve well in advance.
2. Orlando Urban Trail
Orlando proudly bears the name The City Beautiful in part due to all the lovely parks and recreation sprinkled throughout the city. The Orlando Urban Trail weaves through some of Orlando’s best spots including Ivanhoe Village, Mead Gardens, and Loch Haven Park.
Image credit: Arlene Laboy
3. Visit a Local Farm
Once upon a time Central Florida was mostly farmland. Clearly, this has changed, but you can still find some thriving farms if you know where to look. Plan a visit to Lake Meadow Naturals in Ocoee to stock up on fresh meats, produce, and local goods in the farm store. Stick around to say hi to the farm animals and enjoy the grounds. Or, head out to Bountiful Farms for lunch at the outdoor bistro (Wednesday-Saturday) and a weekly Wednesday farmers market.
Another option, Long and Scott Farms is located near Mount Dora, making it a great day trip. Start off the day with a visit to the farm where you can explore much of the grounds and enjoy fresh food from the cafe, plus take home fresh produce and other goods from the market. Then head to Mount Dora for some shopping and lovely scenery. Both the farm and the town are charming and full of fun photo opportunities.
In Apopka at Fox Valley Farm and Hop Yard, you can shop for local goods including seeds, honey, candles, coffee, and tea as well as hops. My husband likes to homebrew beer on occasion so we’re excited to check this place out soon. Currently, they are only open on Saturdays, 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
One of my favorite scenic roads is in Oviedo in the Black Hammock area. You’ll end up on this scenic road if you head to Black Hammock Bee Farms. This bee farm rescues bees from all over Central Florida, bees that are in areas where they are unwanted. At their small market you can browse a variety of honey and honey products. This bee farm is located among a range of tree farms, making for a scenic afternoon. They are currently closed on Sunday, please check their website or Google listing for hours.
Want a different experience? Visit a farm for goat yoga! Alaska Farms offers this unique experience every Saturday and Sunday at multiple times for $27/person. Class includes 30-35 minutes of goat yoga, plenty of play and photoshoot time, and a tour of the barns. Or, head to a farm to pick your own berries and produce.
Just east of downtown Orlando is a small homestead known as Wild Flower Farm. They also host baby goat yoga and other events during certain times of the year. Check their website for schedule and info.
4. Leu Gardens
Leu Gardens is a lush, botanical garden with multiple pathways and picture-perfect spots. It’s also the gateway to Orlando’s Audubon Park Garden District, a lovely little neighborhood teeming with cafes, bakeries, and a brewery. Visit the gardens during normal hours or check out the events calendar for monthly outdoor movies, concerts, and plant sales.
5. Kelly Park
Just about 30 minutes North of Orlando, Kelly Park is home to one of Central Florida’s best springs. It is a favorite among many for tubing along the free-flowing waters. There are picnic pavilions if you’d like to have a picnic with your sweetie as well as concessions if you want someone else to do the cooking. This park fills up quickly in the summer, so go now!
Image credit: Stephanie Patterson @traveltasteclick
6. Visit a Farmers Market
The weekly farmers market at Lake Eola is an Orlando must-do. You can snag great finds for your home, but also pick up produce and sample food from all of the unique food and beverage vendors too. Join the morning outdoor yoga class (Sundays at 11am; $5 cash) or walk around the entire lake while the weather is pleasant. The market has reopened and masks are required.
Alternatively, head to charming downtown Winter Garden for the weekly Saturday Winter Garden Farmers Market. Hours are 8am-1pm year round. You’ll find dozens of vendors selling fresh blooms, organic produce, sweets, and more. We’ve also fallen in love with the Windermere Farmers Market on Fridays from 9am-2pm.
7. See Art Orlando Walking Tour
One way to make sure you view the artistic highlights of Downtown Orlando is to embark on the See Art Orlando self-guided walking tour. Nine unique permanent art sculptures are located around Lake Eola and beyond. Maps can be picked up at the Downtown Orlando Visitors office or online.
8. The Black Hammock
Florida has many natural blessings, including hammocks, which are elevated areas among wetlands. Black Hammock in Seminole County is easily accessed from Central Florida yet feels worlds away. Soak up the scenery on a thrilling airboat ride at The Black Hammock followed by drinks at the Lazy Gator bar and fish camp eats at the onsite restaurant.
Back before Walt Disney World created a theme park empire in Orlando, Florida was home to many roadside and simple attractions. Gatorland harkens back to those days. A simple and fun attraction, you’ll find it’s easy to see all the exhibits and shows in the span of a stress-free afternoon. For extra adventure check out the Screamin’ Gator Zip Line!
10. Sanford Riverwalk + Dinner and Pub Crawl
Spring and Fall are pleasant times of year to stroll along the St. Johns River at the scenic Sanford Riverwalk. You’ll enjoy a beautiful riverside stroll past sailboats, pontoon boats, and the historic St. Johns Rivership. After your walk, venture to 1st Street or Sanford Ave where you can hop around notable spots like The Tennessee Truffle, The Old Jailhouse, The Imperial, The District, Sanford Brewing Company, Wops Hops, Deviant Wolfe Brewing, and more.
11. Kayak Tours
From rivers to lakes to breathtaking sparkling springs, there are so many waterways to explore in Central Florida. Guided tours offered through kayak companies take the pressure off of trying to navigate on your own, making it a more relaxing date for you and your honey. Here are a few of our favorite seasonal tours.
12. Paddleboard Tours
It’s no surprise that stand up paddleboarding (SUP) is a popular way to enjoy the waterways of Central Florida. Near Orlando, there is Paddleboard Orlando, a popular location offering guided tours and rentals throughout Central Florida in Winter Park, Rock Springs Run, and along the Wekiva River. Beginners can partake in a variety of tours on the Winter Park Chain of Lakes, or join an eco tour that includes time to take a dip in the spring-fed water or enjoy a hike along the Wekiva River.
13. Horseback Riding
Horseback riding can be romantic and adventurous. You don’t have to journey too far to find horseback riding experiences in Central Florida. Try Hidden Palms Ranch in Sanford (private trail rides available) and Tri-Circle-D Ranch at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort.
14. The Canyons Zip Line & Adventure Park
Want to combine a lot of activities into one visit? The Canyons Zip Line & Adventure Park offers real Florida adventure amongst Central Florida’s natural beauty. Horseback riding, zip lining, wine and chocolate tours, and kayaking are just a few of the activities offered.
15. Revolution Off Road Adventures
In Clermont, you’ll find Revolution Off Road Adventures, which has one of the longest lists of adventurous experiences in all of Central Florida. You can drive a rugged ATV, fish, or try out archery and clay shooting. Alternatively, explore the wilderness on a tour of the 230-acre property in a Myakka 20-seater canopy truck with tree-top views or drive your own Mucky Duck, an 8-wheeled amphibious vehicle.
16. Zip Lining at the Central Florida Zoo
The Central Florida Zoo, located just off the St. Johns River in Sanford, it is a fun place to visit on its own, but located near the entrance is Seminole Aerial Adventures. You don’t have to pay admission to the zoo to visit this treetop park. The zip line is coupled with a ropes course among the beautiful treetops and there are options for all skill levels. Timed entry tickets are currently available daily at 10am and 1pm. Timed entry tickets are required in advance. Check out more places to zip line here.
17. Orlando Tree Trek Adventure Park
In Kissimmee, just past the attractions area, Orlando Tree Trek Adventure Park offers a ropes course and zip lining for adults and kids. The courses get more challenging as you progress.
18. Rent a Boat at Walt Disney World
Walt Disney World is more than theme parks. There are fantastic recreational options woven throughout the 47 square miles encompassing the Most Magical Place on Earth. Cruise the waterway between Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios, known as Crescent Lake. Or enjoy the tranquility of Bay Lake before heading to the famed Seven Seas Lagoon near the Magic Kingdom. Currently the only boat types available for rent are pontoon boats.
19. Disney’s Oak Trail FootGolf Course
Leave it to Walt Disney World to take an existing golf course and change it up ingeniously. The Oak Trail 9-hole golf course now offers an 18-hole FootGolf course. Just like it sounds, FootGolf takes the precision of golf and combines it with soccer. This new activity is growing in popularity worldwide and is perfect for a double date.
FYI: there is a temperature screening checkpoint at entry. Reservation information and safety protocols may be reviewed at the link above.
20. Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Perhaps Walt Disney World’s most lush theme park, Disney’s Animal Kingdom is full of vegetation and natural wonders. It is because of this that visiting in the summer is a bit of a challenge thanks to high humidity. Avoid the high humidity of summer, and enjoy lower crowds too. Be sure to take a stroll through the Maharajah Jungle Trek as well as the Pangani Exploration Trail.
Maharajah Jungle Trek at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Image credit: @lovecentralfl
21. Winter Park Scenic Boat Tour
One of Central Florida’s longest running experiences (since 1938), the Winter Park Scenic Boat Tour is a must-do whether you’re new to Central Florida or have been here quite a while. During the leisurely pontoon boat ride, you’ll cruise along the Winter Park Chain of Lakes via picturesque canals connecting the lakes. Tours depart every hour from 10am-4pm. The tour is most enjoyable during the cooler months.
Note: Face masks are required. Boats are disinfected after each tour.
22. DeLeon Springs and Downtown DeLand
On the Northern edge of Central Florida in West Volusia County lie DeLeon Springs State Park and DeLand. Start your day at the state park making your own pancake breakfast at the Old Sugar Mill, take a boat tour, then wrap up your visit with a refreshing swim in the springs. Check the park website for the most current information.
Then head down the road to DeLand, home of one of the best main streets in the state. Enjoy lunch, a round of craft cocktails, or shopping in the many unique cafes, bars, and boutiques that line the main and side streets.
23. Swimming at Blue Spring State Park
Not to be confused with Blue Springs State Park in Marianna, Blue Spring State Park is in Northern Central Florida and is famous for the arrival of hundreds of graceful manatees every winter. If you are heading to view the manatees in the winter be sure to get there as early as possible. The park usually reaches capacity during the weekends. Come spring the manatees move back out to coastal waters, but Blue Spring is still worth a visit for those that love to be in the water. The water is crystal clear and surrounded by natural beauty. Visit on a warm spring day before the summer crowds arrive.
24. Dine Around Hannibal Square
Hannibal Square is a hidden gem compared to the ever-popular Park Avenue. This compact corner of Winter Park packs plenty of restaurants and boutiques into one charming square. This makes it perfect for a progressive dinner experience, especially when dining alfresco in the mild spring weather. Consider starting at VINIA Wine & Kitchen for apps and the main course, and finish with French desserts at Chez Vincent. For a more casual experience, visit the original Pepe’s Cantina for tacos and tableside guacamole.
Don’t want to dine out? Consider picking up takeout from one of the local restaurants and enjoying it picnic-style in the nearby Shady Park. This local park is also home to The SOKO Marketplace held on the first Sunday of each month.
25. Stroll Through Downtown Winter Garden
The booming popularity of Winter Garden is not surprising. This town once popular with snowbirds offers a very charming main street lined with shops, restaurants, and cafes each with their own unique charm.
26. West Orange Trail
The West Orange Trail was once railroad tracks and now it is 22 miles of recreational fun. The trail has multiple entrance points, but we love starting at Killarney Station and biking into downtown Winter Garden for a stop at Plant Street Market. Alternate route: start at Chapin Station and bike to the peaceful Buddhist Temple at the Apopka Vineland Road outpost.
27. Cross Seminole Trail
Th 23-mile Cross Seminole Trail spans across much of Seminole County. There are five trailheads/access points making it pretty convenient for a run, bike ride, or a scenic walk with your partner.
28. Self-Guided Mural Tour
Orlando’s colorful murals are fully accessible and always on display. We created a comprehensive Orlando Murals + Menus Full Day Art and Food Itinerary highlighting some of our favorite street art throughout the City Beautiful. If you’d rather set out to see what you can discover on your own, the Mills 50 District has dozens of murals within walking distance of one another.
29. Bok Tower Gardens
Beyond the attractions area at the gateway of Central Florida Lake Wales, a place that is home to one of Florida’s oldest and beautiful attractions. A visit to Bok Tower Gardens is a delightful experience both for the eyes and ears. The gardens are dazzling, especially in the spring when the azaleas and camellias are in peak bloom. Pleasant music chimes from the carillon bells in the Singing Tower throughout the day. Bring a picnic (you can even bring in your own bottle of wine) or dine in the cute on-site cafe.
Note: Masks are required at the entry gate, when interacting with staff, and when indoors.
30. Buena Vista Water Sports at Paradise Cove
Lake Bryan is just five minutes from Walt Disney World. Rent jet skis, pontoon boats, kayaks, and paddleboards, or take wakeboard & waterski lessons with professional instructors at Buena Vista Water Sports. You can bring your doggy, too! When you rent or take lessons you also have access to the quiet beach area and beach volleyball.
31. Showcase of Citrus
Dive into a day exploring Florida’s signature fruit with a visit to a citrus farm. At Showcase of Citrus, you can enjoy the great outdoors and good old-fashioned fun including u-pick citrus, wine tasting, fishing, and the world’s largest 4×4 truck adventure.
32. Outdoor Movies
Orlando is a premium spot for outdoor movies. Nearly every city in Central Florida has at least one location for viewing outdoor movies. Summer nights can get a little hot, so take advantage of spring weather and watch Hollywood flicks under a clear and cool evening sky. Here’s our year-round guide to outdoor movies.
Alternatively, hit up the nearest drive-in movie theater to catch screenings of classics and first-run movies.
33. Big Tree Park
Step back in time and walk along the boardwalk winding through the lush woods and hammock of Big Tree Park. Although the park’s main attraction, “Senator”–the oldest bald cypress tree in the world–was lost in 2012 to arson, there is still much to see and celebrate here including the Senator’s sister tree, “Lady Liberty”, an approximately 2,000-year-old Bald Cypress Tree. The park is also a trailhead for the 23-mile Cross Seminole Trail.
34. UCF Arboretum
Nestled alongside UCF’s bustling campus is a peaceful arboretum. You don’t have to be a student to take advantage of this haven for nature lovers. Anyone can visit the nature trails or schedule a tour. If you’re into Geocaching (which is a great thing to do as a couple) you’ll have a great time exploring the arboretum.
35. Lukas Nursery and South Seminole Farms
Lukas Nursery is more than just a place to pick up beautiful flowers for your garden, it is a lovely place for a scenic stroll and offers a butterfly encounter. Admission to the Butterfly Encounter is $6/person.
For another local nursey also in Seminole County, head to South Seminole Farms and Nursery. Every Saturday from 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. they offer a free gardening class. With 11 acres of lush landscaping and plants to explore it is a lovely outing. Plus, local organic produce is available in their barn.
Feature image credit: The Canyons Zip Line & Adventure Tours
90,000 50 first kisses, 2004 – Films
Veterinarian and ladies’ man Henry Roth does not accept serious relationships and only has affairs with tourists. One day his ship breaks down and Henry looks into a local waterfront cafe. His attention is drawn to the charming blonde Lucy. The girl offers to join her and the couple has a good time together.
Wanting to see Lucy, the next day Henry returns to the cafe. To the guy’s surprise, the girl doesn’t remember him at all.Henry learns that after the accident Lucy suffers from blackouts and yesterday does not exist for her. From that moment on, the guy meets the girl every day, again trying to win her heart. But everyone understands that this cannot go on forever.
The melodramatic comedy Fifty First Kisses premiered in Westwood in February 2004. Directed by Hollywood pro Peter Segal and screenwriter George Wing.
The main role of Lucy was supposed to go to Cameron Diaz, and in the episode the wives of Adam Sandler and Segal starred at the dentist.Wingu got his idea for the plot after watching the romantic movie Groundhog Day. The diner, which became the center of events, was previously used in the filming of Tears of the Sun and Jurassic Park. The motion picture was shot in Los Angeles and Hawaii in just three months. The original title of the film is Fifty First Dates.
The film won a number of victories and nominations for Best Romantic Movie and Acting Couple at the 2004 American Youth Ceremony. Also, the tape of 50 First Kisses was awarded MTV awards and nominations for acting and as the best film.
Veterinarian and ladies’ man Henry Roth does not accept serious relationships and only has affairs with tourists. One day his ship breaks down and Henry looks into a local waterfront cafe. His attention is drawn to the charming blonde Lucy. The girl offers to join her and the couple has a good time together.
Wanting to see Lucy, Henry returns to the cafe the next day. To the surprise of the guys
The film 30 dates (2015) watch online for free in good HD 1080/720 quality
The main heroine of the film – the girl Dasha – as always wakes up at home and is going to work, where the psychotic boss Veronica Sergeevna is waiting for her.Dasha performs not only her direct duties as an assistant, but also has to endure the boss’s tantrums about her man. Our heroine herself is not doing well in her relationship with her boyfriend Fedya. On their anniversary, Fedya decides to leave Dasha. To get it back, Dasha goes to the Internet and accidentally finds a video with the author’s course “30 dates”. In it, psychologist Ekaterina Putnaya explains to single women how to find their ideal man. The main thesis of the course is that a girl should go on 30 dates in a month and then the love of her life will find her herself.
One evening Dasha decides to get drunk with grief and her neighbor Oleg, who is still a womanizer, gets into her apartment. He is hiding from the thugs Valery, the husband of one of his passions. As a result, Oleg decides to help his neighbor and registers her on a dating site. Dasha starts dating, but all the men she meets turned out to be too extraordinary personalities. After another such a terrible date, Daria tricked Fedya into a date with herself. However, upon meeting, it became finally clear that she would never succeed with him.
Daria goes to work with Oleg, who works as a photographer. There she meets a make-up artist who gives her a couple of practical advice on makeup, and then Oleg selects her shoes and a dress. The string of unsuccessful dates continues. And Oleg seems to be starting to fall in love with Daria. At one point, Dasha meets Mark, Oleg’s agent. They have a wonderful evening, and after that he takes her to his home. Mark turns out to be a pervert and if it were not for Oleg, it is not known how this date could have ended.
On the way home, Oleg tells Daria the story of his unsuccessful love, and on the staircase they meet the thugs Valery. It turns out that his wife’s lover was found and he is now beyond suspicion, which means that he can return back to his apartment. Daria, in her apartment, discovers Fedya, who suddenly realized that he could not live without her. Fedya Daria kicks out, and then demands a promotion from her boss, but not getting what she wants, she leaves and goes to Oleg to start her life from scratch.To her deep disappointment, Oleg moved out of the apartment.
Some time passes, Veronika Sergeevna apologizes to Daria and makes her the head of the commercial department. Also, Veronica meets Valery, with whom she begins an affair. Six months later, Daria leads Veronica to the altar, where Valery is waiting for her. And Oleg turns out to be the photographer at this wedding. They sort things out, and everything ends with a kiss.
Fifty Shades of Gray (all parts) – 1, 2, 3, 4 watch online for free in good quality
In the modern world, there is no longer any performance without films, and this is understandable, because cinema relaxes and gives you the opportunity to spend time with your loved ones at your leisure, as well as enjoy the interesting moments of new films.Our huge collection of all parts of the films will allow you not to search the Internet for different parts of a particular franchise, but allows you to watch all parts of your favorite movie without stopping .
Naturally, films always give a lot of interesting emotions that you will never feel anywhere else. In our right corner are collected many interesting films, some of the most popular and the privilege of our site is that we show films in good quality , as well as for free.As for the fact that we have made compilations from all parts, so this is a great privilege. After all, cinema does not let you go, but forces you to delve into the very meaning of this film. What other masterpieces are coming out and which ones are of interest to you? It is this opinion that you can share under each new product that comes out. And so if you are a lover of HD movies, then you have come to the right place and is waiting for you with impatience again.
Several pluses of cinema from all parts
The site’s film library is very large, which allows the viewer to be on the site for a long time.What could be better than sitting at home in a warm bed and watching your favorite franchise where all parts of the movie are collected. Yes, practically nothing, because our online cinema was created precisely with the aim of improving and saving your time, because in our fleeting life, perhaps the most important thing is time. And so you can watch films from the genre: science fiction, action films, comedies, cartoons from many Russian franchises. But if you want a real adrenaline rush, then you should check out all the parts of all the terrible compilations that are collected on our site.We also wish you a pleasant viewing, and stock up on obedience, because very soon you will plunge into the real world of cinema, which does not intend to let you go so easily …
Our online cinema has all these advantages, but their advantages are not limited to them. Striving for maximum convenience, we not only offer the latest films in HD quality for free, but also developed an intuitive navigation site where it is easy to find any movie, regardless of its genre.It is not necessary to have a powerful computer to enjoy the art of cinema: on any device, from a netbook to a smartphone, the “picture” will be of the same quality, and the sound will be flawless.