When it comes to lacrosse shafts, few brands have the pedigree and reputation of Brine. As one of the leading manufacturers of lacrosse equipment for over 50 years, Brine has continually pushed the boundaries of innovation and performance with their shafts. While the technology and materials may have changed over the decades, Brine’s commitment to giving players an edge on the field has remained constant.
Introduce brine lacrosse shafts
Brine lacrosse shafts are engineered for ultimate performance. Constructed from advanced composite materials like Carbon Pro and Scandium, Brine shafts offer an unparalleled blend of strength, stiffness, and lightweight maneuverability. They allow players to handle the ball with precision, shoot with velocity, and withstand the physicality of competition. Simply put, Brine shafts give you the confidence that your stick won’t let you down when it matters most.
One of the standout technologies in Brine’s lineup is the Tri-Factor shaft. Developed in partnership with Easton, this shaft utilizes a 3-piece design with dual carbon strips along the handle and upper shaft for added durability and accuracy. The carbon is strategically placed to enhance feel on passes, catches, and shots. With an ultra-lightweight scandium frame, the Tri-Factor delivers a true low-kick point for insane ball velocity. It’s the pinnacle of high-performance lacrosse shaft engineering.
Brine also offers the proven workhorse, the Swizzbeat series. Constructed from alloy combined with composite materials, the Swizzbeat lineup provides a great blend of stiffness, durability, and affordability. It’s ideal for beginner and intermediate players seeking a shaft that can hold up to the rigors of wall ball, shooting drills, and competition. The alloy frame paired with strategic carbon striping gives it a great feel on passes and shots.
For elite-level players, Brine’s Carbon Pro shafts represent the cutting edge of technology. The Carbon Pro U series features an ultra-strong carbon frame reinforced with Kevlar for unprecedented stiffness and strength. With its lightweight precision molding, players experience effortless quick-stick passing and shooting. The U-shaped channel on the Carbon Pro also enhances durability, significantly reducing denting or warping. From alley dodges to point blank shots, the Carbon Pro gives you the confidence to play all-out, all game long.
What to consider when shopping for a Brine shaft
When evaluating Brine shafts, there are a few key factors to consider based on your playing style and preferences:
- Position – Attackmen may prefer more lightweight and maneuverable shafts for quick passing and shooting. Defenders need added durability for physical play. Goalies need extreme stiffness for shot velocity.
- Weight – Brine offers shafts ranging from super lightweight Scandium all the way up to durable alloy. Find the right balance of weight for your game.
- Stiffness – Maximum stiffness equates to more efficient energy transfer for shooting. But increased stiffness can reduce handling and passing touch.
- Handle shape – Some shafts use octagonal handles while others are rounded. Choose what feels best in your hands.
- Price – Brine shafts range from $50 for intro models up to $300 for the cutting edge Carbon Pro.
By dialing in the specifications that best match your game, you can find the ideal Brine shaft to unleash your full potential on the field. Brine also offers a 30-day performance guarantee on all their shafts, so you can return it if you don’t like the feel or performance.
Innovative technologies in Brine shafts
Brine is constantly pioneering new materials and design innovations to make their shafts lighter, stronger, and more responsive:
- Carbon Pro – Made from 100% high modulus carbon fiber for unprecedented stiffness and accuracy.
- Scandium – An ultra lightweight aircraft-grade alloy that allows for advanced handle designs.
- Carbon strips – Strategically placed carbon reinforcements for added stability and improved shooting.
- Tri-Factor design – A 3-piece construction with dual carbon strips along the handle and upper shaft.
- HyperFlex – Octagonal handles that maximize energy transfer while improving grip and control.
Brine also utilizes advanced precision molding techniques and thermal curing ovens for space-age construction consistency. By partnering with leading materials companies like Easton, they have access to cutting edge alloys, composites, and proprietary technologies.
Brine shafts used by NCAA and pro athletes
The best testament to Brine’s shaft quality is their adoption by top NCAA programs and professionals. Powerhouse Division 1 schools like Johns Hopkins, Maryland, Syracuse, Notre Dame, and Duke all rely on Brine shafts to gain an edge. These elite teams subject gear to the most intense practices, training, and game situations imaginable.
In the professional ranks, Brine shafts are consistently seen across Major League Lacrosse and the Premier Lacrosse League. When careers and championships are on the line, the game’s best trust Brine to deliver under pressure. Loyal pros like Rob Pannell, Lyle Thompson, Tom Schreiber, and Matt Rambo all lean on Brine shafts for their livelihoods.
For any lacrosse player striving to reach the next level, using the same shafts as NCAA and pro athletes can inspire confidence. And with trusted durability and innovative technologies, Brine shafts help good players become great by enhancing their performance when it matters most.
The bottom line on Brine lacrosse shafts
After over 50 years at the forefront of lacrosse innovation, it’s clear Brine has the formula down for engineering high performance shafts. By combining cutting edge materials with player-driven designs, Brine shafts give athletes an unmistakable edge. With a proven track record from youth levels to college nationals and pro championships, Brine shafts offer everything today’s competitive players demand. Choose Brine, and be confident your shaft will perform season after season.
When you think of pioneering brands in lacrosse, few have pushed the envelope quite like Brine. For over 50 years, Brine has relentlessly innovated and experimented to make the best performing lacrosse shafts on the market. Their obsession with technology and materials science has continued to give athletes an advantage on the field.
Brine’s obsession with innovation
Brine engineers live and breathe lacrosse innovation. They are constantly testing new materials, construction techniques, and performance technologies to enhance their shafts. While some brands are content with minor tweaks year to year, Brine is on a relentless quest to revolutionize shaft design.
A key example is Brine’s partnership with Easton to develop the revolutionary Tri-Factor shaft. By utilizing Easton’s expertise with hockey stick construction, Brine created an entirely new 3-piece shaft optimized for precision and power. The dual carbon strips and lightweight scandium frame gave players unprecedented ball control and blistering shot velocity.
Brine also leveraged aircraft grade scandium alloy to reduce weight while maintaining stiffness. This opened new possibilities for manipulating flex points and balance for specialized player positions. Brine’s R&D team spent thousands of hours perfecting the optimal scandium tube shapes and carbon reinforcements for face-offs, shooting, dodging, and passing.
The company is even obsessive about manufacturing consistency. Brine developed a patented thermal curing process for their Carbon Pro shafts, ensuring every shaft has identical stiffness and mechanical properties. This gives players absolute consistency and reliability.
Pushing material science limits
Brine’s partnerships with aerospace and defense companies opens up a world of advanced materials to experiment with:
- Carbon fiber – Brine uses 100% high modulus carbon for unprecedented stiffness and accuracy.
- Scandium alloy – An ultra lightweight aircraft metal that revolutionizes weighting.
- Kevlar – Used in bulletproof vests, Brine leverages Kevlar laminates for strength.
- Fiberglass – Tested extensively for optimizing flex points and durability.
- Nylon – Used in certain handles and end caps to absorb vibration.
By combining these space age materials in new ways, Brine creates shafts unlike anything else in the game. They are constantly testing the limits of structural engineering to enhance stiffness, strength, damping, and energy transfer efficiency.
Obsession with detail
Brine’s design team will spend months obsessing over the most minute details:
- Optimizing handle shape for enhanced control and comfort.
- Precision placement of carbon strips to target specific flex points.
- Balancing weight distribution for specialized player positions.
- Minimizing vibration at key impact zones for improved feel.
- Altering shaft geometries to maximize ball velocity.
Brine will construct hundreds of prototypes, testing each iteration by their player development partners. This yields insights that no focus group could ever match, leading to shafts finely tuned for real game action.
Even after product release, Brine refuses to settle. Using feedback from their pro athletes, they are constantly tweaking and updating. An obsession with marginal gains compels them to never stand pat.
When fatigue testing revealed certain carbon fibers relaxing over time, engineers developed a new thermal cure to permanently lock carbon strands in place. When pros wanted more lively rebounds, Brine experimented with exotic hybrid composites to increase energy return.
Fueled by athlete input and lab testing, Brine relentlessly chases perfection. Their passion for innovation means athletes get better gear year after year after year.
The bottom line
Brine’s willingness to experiment, take risks, and push boundaries has fueled 50 years of game changing innovation. Other brands emulate Brine’s advances years later. By combining hands-on R&D, leading material science, and elite player feedback, Brine obsesses over every detail that gives athletes an edge.
For players looking to raise their game through technology, Brine represents the pinnacle. Their shafts offer access to performance enhancements only possible through relentless innovation. Simply put, Brine shafts help unlock every player’s full potential.
One of the signature technologies Brine has pioneered in recent years is the use of advanced scandium alloys to produce ultra lightweight shafts. Scandium allows Brine to completely reimagine shaft construction for maximizing performance.
Scandium design for weight savings
Scandium is an exotic aerospace grade metal that allows Brine to shave critical ounces off the overall weight of their shafts. While maintaining the stiffness required for precise passing and shooting, scandium let’s them drop weight for improved maneuverability.
Brine’s R&D team spent years dialing in the optimal scandium tube shapes, diameters, and wall thicknesses to achieve the lightest shafts possible in their class. By utilizing advanced computer modeling and simulating the structural loads and stresses of game action, they produced incredibly lightweight but strong scandium alloy frames.
Strategically placed carbon fiber strips then reinforce the scandium where needed to further enhance durability and shooting performance. Additional material is built up in the lower handles for improved handling and comfort, while keeping the upper shaft ultra light.
For players, these scandium-based designs provide a weight savings they can immediately feel on the field. Faster changes of direction, quicker releases on shots, and reduced fatigue over the course of a game. It’s a difference maker.
Optimized for specialized positions
Brine’s R&D team took scandium construction even further by optimizing weight profiles for specific player positions:
- Attack shafts focus weight lower to the handle for quick sticks and tight dodges.
- Midfield shafts concentrate more in the upper shaft for maximum clearing speed.
- Defense shafts feature reinforced throats and equal weighting throughout.
By leveraging scandium’s unique properties, Brine enabled position-specific shafts with unprecedented maneuverability. Whether it’s attackmen exploding out of rolls or defensemen chasing down fast breaks, scandium lets every player perform at their peak.
The performance benefits
The performance benefits of Brine’s optimized scandium shaft designs are numerous:
- Quicker changes of direction for dodging defenders.
- Faster shooting releases for blistering shot velocity.
- Superior ball control with reduced weight in the handle.
- Reduced player fatigue over the course of a game.
- Easier scooping of ground balls.
- More control on face-offs and draw battles.
By leveraging scandium alloys, Brine effectively increased player’s physical capabilities through technology. Less weight translates directly into improved speed, quickness, endurance, and field awareness.
The competitive advantage
Scandium shaft designs provide a measurable competitive advantage. In a game of inches and milliseconds, removing unnecessary weight helps players get to ground balls faster, change direction quicker on dodges, and shoot harder with less wind up.
Brine’s design team are relentless in further refining scandium tube shapes and carbon layouts to enhance weight profiles. Their staff work directly with pro players, using feedback to chase every fractional ounce of weight savings possible.
This commitment to advanced materials science keeps Brine shafts on the cutting edge of weight reduction engineering. For players looking for every competitive advantage, Brine’s optimized scandium designs deliver.
The bottom line
Brine’s mastery of scandium lacrosse shafts has intensified competition at every level. By pioneering ultra lightweight but strong alloy designs, Brine unleashed a new generation of shafts engineered for speed, quickness, and precision.
With the ability to customize scandium weight profiles for each position, Brine enables peak performance for players across the field. Their commitment to chasing every fraction of weight savings gives athletes a proven competitive edge. Simply put, Brine scandium shafts help all players reach their lightweight best.
One of the key design elements Brine engineers focus on is optimizing stringing hole placement for maximum customization potential. By providing a range of stringing options, Brine gives players the ability to dial in pocket and whip preferences perfectly suited to their game.
Strategic stringing holes for customization
Brine shafts feature strategically placed sets of stringing holes to enable full pocket customization. The holes are precisely positioned at key flex points along the throat, mid-shaft, and scoop to influence release points. This allows players to string pockets exactly to their liking.
For example, Brine offers a mid-high pocket option for players seeking smoother passes and shots. By threading the runners through the mid to upper holes, mesh can be strung deeper for improved ball control. Sidewall stringing holes also let players tweak whip and hold.
For players wanting more lively rebounds and quicker releases, a mid-low pocket utilizes holes closer to the throat and scoop. This allows tight stringing for faster throws, feeds, and shots on goal. Again, sidewall holes give full control over pocket parameters.
With the ability to shift string placement along the entire shaft length, players can dial in the perfect configuration for their position, style of play, and feel preferences.
Catering to different player types
Brine’s strategic hole placement caters to different player types and positions:
- Goalies can string deep pockets for catching and improved ball control.
- Defenders can opt for mid pockets for quicker clears and outlet passes.
- Midfielders can use a mid-low set-up for crisper feeds to crease.
- Attackmen can go high for holding and goal hanging moves.
This tunability allows each player to optimize their pocket – a vital piece of their on-field identity. Brine truly gives athletes a blank canvas thanks to intelligently engineered stringing options.
Superior feel and performance
The beauty of Brine’s stringing hole design is the ability to match the pocket perfectly to a player’s game for superior feel and performance:
- Better ball control and confidence.
- Faster, more accurate passing.
- Smoother shooting mechanics.
- Quicker stick tricks and ball handling.
- Ideal hold on cradle and dodges.
By providing full pocket customization, Brine delivers on every player’s unique needs. Proper stringing based on position and style of play translates directly into improved passing, catching, shooting, and confidence with the ball in the stick.
Brine’s strategic hole placement opens up endless pocket possibilities for exact performance tuning. Players can experiment with different pocket placements until finding their ideal setup.
Combine the tunable pockets with Brine’s advanced shaft technologies, and athletes have a platform enabling their peak potential. The ability to fully customize feel and performance is a key reason Brine remains a go-to brand from youth leagues to the pros.
The bottom line
Brine’s commitment to optimized stringing holes gives players total control over pocket placement and performance. This custom tunability empowers athletes to match their stick precisely to personal style and feel. With endless possible configurations, Brine sets players free to reach their personalized best.
While materials and performance get a lot of attention, the ergonomic shape and design of Brine’s shafts are vital for all-game comfort. Brine spends significant R&D resources on optimizing handle shape and balance for superior control and feel.
Ergonomic shape for comfort
Brine engineers every detail of their shaft’s ergonomic shape for player comfort and confidence. Using the latest 3D modeling software, they carefully contour the full length of the shaft for a natural feel in all lacrosse movements.
Key areas of focus are the lower handle for enhanced control, the throat and transition area critical for cradling, and the scoop and terminal ends vital for ground ball pickups. By optimizing the length, taper, and contouring, Brine improves grip, stability, and handling.
Brine also balances overall weight distribution to avoid fatigue during intense practices and games. Attacks shafts concentrate more mass lower for stick handling and passing, while defense shafts equalize weight for checks and positional strength.
Combined with strategically placed grip textures and tapered geometry, Brine shafts feel like natural extensions of a player’s hands. You can focus on playing with confidence instead of adjusting an uncomfortable shaft.
To achieve ideal ergonomic shape, Brine sculpts their shafts with tolerances down to fractions of millimeters:
- 3D maps the human hand to contour grip areas.
- Alters tube diameters and wall thickness to tune balance points.
- Tapers widths incrementally from handle to scoop.
- Utilizes horizontal milling for flat spots aiding grip and control.
- Prototypes dozens of shapes before finalizing tooling.
Brine’s robotic manufacturing then produces each ergonomic shape with space-age consistency. The result is a shaft honed for all-game performance.
Reduced fatigue and injuries
Proper ergonomic design reduces player fatigue and potential injuries:
- Prevents muscle strains from awkward grip angles.
- Minimizes bruising and abrasions from sharp edges.
- Lessens hand and arm numbness from vibrations.
- Cuts down on neck and back soreness from poor balance.
By considering the subtleties of human physiology and motion, Brine creates a shaft that works with you. Performance improves when equipment works harmoniously with the body.
Superior control and feel
An ergonomically designed shaft translates into superior on-field control and feel:
- Enhanced grip security for confidence.
- Increased torque and power transfer for shooting.
- Smoother transitions between catching, cradling, and passing.
- Reduced slips and fumbles.
- Quicker hands on stick tricks.
Brine’s rigorous attention to ergonomic design gives players an intuitive, extension-of-self feel. It’s about equipment getting out of the way so athletes can focus on performance.
The bottom line
While cutting edge materials get the hype, Brine’s obsession with ergonomic design is a hidden contributor to their shafts’ success. The shapes are honed for all-game comfort, control, and confidence. This allows players to achieve their best when it matters most.
A key design focus for Brine engineers is optimizing material selection for the ideal strength-to-weight ratio. By leveraging aerospace grade composites and alloys, Brine achieves unmatched durability at featherlight weights.
Strong yet lightweight materials
Brine obsesses over finding the perfect blend of stiffness, strength, and minimized mass. They tap into cutting edge advancements in materials science to build pro-level toughness into exceptionally lightweight shafts.
For example, Brine’s proprietary solution-tempered 7075 alloy delivers superior dent and deformation resistance compared to standard alloys, at over 50% less weight. Brine also pioneered the use of ultra strong carbon fiber composites in key stress areas for added structural reinforcements without added ounces.
By robotically laying up only the required 0°/90° carbon fibers and optimizing placement, Brine eliminates excess material and shaves weight while retaining professional-grade durability. It’s a balance only made possible through aerospace grade materials.
Whether it’s surviving slashes and checks or maintaining precision after thousands of shots, Brine shafts stand up to the most intense game action thanks to leading-edge materials science.
Some of the remarkable strength-to-weight advantages of Brine’s advanced material selection include:
- 30% lighter than standard alloy designs.
- 2X more dent and deformation resistant.
- 5X greater fatigue life under compressive loads.
- 150% more tensile strength for brownian motion resistance.
- 40% greater shear and twist strength.
These measurable performance benefits make Brine shafts a favorite from youth programs to college nationals to the pros. Brine is redefining lightweight strength possibilities.
Brine’s engineers know that consistency equals precision on the field. Composites like carbon fiber deliver:
- Minimal performance degradation over time.
- Outstanding temperature insensitivity for all-weather play.
- Excellent microcrack damage resistance.
- Superior vibration damping for a smooth feel.
- Reduced stringing hole deformation from repeated stringing.
Brine shafts maintain feel, ball control, and shooting precision through all levels of play thanks to smart materials optimization. Consistency builds confidence.
The competitive advantage
Brine’s strong yet lightweight designs represent a true competitive advantage. Reducing shaft weight translates into faster shots, quicker releases, superior ball control, and less fatigue.
Their team leverages materials science to remove every non-critical ounce, then strategically reinforces with aerospace carbon fibers and surface coatings. The result is a shaft that stiffens your game without weighing you down.
The bottom line
Brine pushes the boundaries of materials engineering to achieve the perfect balance of minimized weight and professional-grade toughness. This gives players an ideal strength-to-weight ratio for maximizing quickness, endurance, and consistency through four grueling quarters.
A vital design consideration for Brine is optimizing flex profiles and balance points to achieve buttery smooth handling and lightning-fast shooting releases. Their shafts are engineered for fluid feeds, crisp passes, and blistering shots on goal.
Smooth handling and quick releases
Brine leverages innovative construction techniques and aerospace materials to bake smooth, effortless handling into their shafts’ DNA. The flex profiles allow the shaft to work with the shooter, creating fluid energy transfer for lightning fast releases.
Strategically placed composite layups fine-tune stiffness and balance points for buttery passing, feeding, and shooting. Brine also minimizes unneeded mass above the hands to promote a low kick-point and whippy feel for split-second shot acceleration.
During cradling, well-designed flex points keep the ball settled securely to build confidence. Brine’s precision balance points then make transitioning from carry to pass or wind-up seamless and intuitive.
Whether it’s slick handles on alley dodges or blistering point blank shots, Brine’s smooth flex profiles generate instant speed when it matters most.
Custom flex tuning
Brine rigorously tunes flex characteristics and balance points to player position and style:
- Goalies get max stiffness for ball velocity.
- Defenders get stability for checks and poke control.
- Midfielders get whippy flex for bullet feeds.
- Attackmen get precision balance for tricky stick work.
That custom flex tuning ensures every player experiences buttery smooth ball control tailored to their game. Brine shafts promote precision no matter your position or skill level.
Game changing speed
The speed benefits of Brine’s engineered flex profiles are game changing:
- Faster shot releases to beat closing defenders.
- Less wind up time on draws and face-offs.
- Quick stick redirects to catch goalies off guard.
- Decreased recovery time between shots.
- Lightning fast feeds from X to crease.
In a sport measured in tenths of seconds, Brine’s flex profile optimization generates the instant acceleration that creates goals. Their shafts amplify ball speed precision.
Total shot control
Proper flex characteristics give players total shooting control:
- Efficient energy transfer for consistent velocity.
- Excellent tracking along shot planes.
- Settled cradling into wind ups for accuracy.
- Reduced torque and twist for precision passing.
- Superior ball feel and response.
Brine’s smooth flex profiles allow players to shoot their way, without fighting their equipment. Shooting confidence skyrockets with their shafts.
The bottom line
Through advanced engineering and field testing, Brine delivers buttery smooth handling and lightning fast releases in one package. Their shafts set the standard for fluid precision across every pass, feed, and blistering shot.
A vital design goal for Brine engineers is enhancing overall ball control and accuracy through stiffness optimization and precision balance points. Their shafts give players the tools for consistent, pinpoint passing and shooting.
Increased ball control and accuracy
Brine leverages materials like aerospace-grade carbon fiber to dial in stiffnesses promoting exceptional ball control. The stability ensures the ball sits flush in the pocket through cradling, while the balance points provide smooth shooting mechanics for accuracy.
Strategically stiffened throats combined with carbon sidewalls minimize twisting and torque on passes, giving crisp accuracy. Scoops are designed for easy ground ball pickups to get possessions started.
Brine’s Scandium handles concentrate mass for supreme stick handling and quick sticks. Smooth exits from fakes and rolls are effortless thanks to precision balance points. The result is unmatched connection between hands, shaft, and ball.
Whether it’s burying top shelf snipes or hitting cutters in stride, Brine offers the tools for consistent precision when it matters most.
Superior pocket support
Engineered stiffnesses keep mesh pockets stable and supportive:
- Minimizes undesirable pocket sagging.
- Reduces flutter on cradle and fakes.
- Helps stabilize ball during stick handling.
- Decreases ball rattle.
- Promotes smooth, settled release points.
Proper stiffness translates into cradling confidence, knowing the ball will sit securely for feeds, passes, or ripping it. Control originates in the pocket.
Meticulous balance tuning aids overall accuracy:
- Weighted handles settle balls for stick tricks.
- Low kick points generate quick shot paths.
- Smooth Flex profiles ensure clean releases.
- Reduced torque on off-axis passes.
- Easy ground ball scooping.
Brine manipulates balance and mass distribution to promote precision across every handling, passing, and shooting scenario. Their obsession with accuracy borders on artistry.
Next level feel
Brine shafts simply feel supernatural thanks to their fine-tuned stiffness and balance:
- Effortless quick sticks and feeds.
- Buttery smooth dodges and rolls.
- Quiet balls that sit perfectly in pockets.
- Total shooting confidence and control.
- Crisp outlet passes.
By eliminating variability and uncertainty, Brine gives players the tools to elevate their game to the next level. Their shafts become extensions of athletes’ hands.
The bottom line
Brine’s shaft technologies coalesce to provide unprecedented ball control and surgical accuracy. Their blend of optimized stiffness, precision balance, and low kick points arm players with sniper-like precision across every pass, feed, and blistering shot.
To consistently strike fear into goalies, Brine obsesses over optimizing their shafts for maximum energy transfer and elite-level shooting power. Their engineers leverage space age materials and construction techniques to turn shots into rockets.
Enhanced energy transfer and shooting power
Brine shafts are designed from the ground up for effortless energy load-up and efficient transfer into blistering shots. Strategically configured carbon fibers and scandium alloys create a stiff, snappy layup transferring effort into ball speed.
Brine’s low kick points allow players to load energy deeper into the head, generating insane velocity. Whippy flex profiles then act like slingshots, channeling power down the shaft aggressively into shots.
With elite-level Brine shafts, players feel their shooting strength amplified. Long bombs rip the mesh with seemingly no effort or windup. Goalies instantly recognize a Brine shaft by the unique shooting potency.
Dominating shooting fundamentals
Brine shafts enhance key shooting fundamentals:
- Low kick point for power rotation.
- Strategic stiffnesses for accuracy.
- Minimal mass above the hands for shot speed.
- Tuned flex profile for efficient energy load-up.
- Precision balance points for fluidity.
By optimizing these technologies, Brine removes performance barriers between a player’s strength and the ball screaming into the net. Their shafts dominate shooting principles.
Physics crushing ball speed
Brine-powered shots demonstrate physics-crushing ball speed:
- Faster reaction time beats defenders.
- Goalies struggle tracking blurring shots.
- Creates deceptive changups by slowing windup.
- Overpowers keepers on reaction time.
- Makes long-range bombs easier.
Brine shafts create effortless velocity, turning average shooters into threats and elite scorers into snipers. Their technology amplifies shot speed mechanics.
Unreal power transfer
Brine’s efficient power transfer enables seemingly inhuman shooting strength:
- Scentons past goalies before they move.
- Launches heavy rockets from outside.
- Unleashes wicked bounce shots.
- Creates intimidating top-shelf rips.
- Take over games with shooting dominance.
Brine shafts give players the tools to shoot beyond perceived skill levels. Dominate games through sheer ball speed and power.
The bottom line
Brine’s advanced shaft technologies coalesce to provide players every advantage in shooting potency. From raw power to pinpoint precision, their shafts set the standard for commanding in-game shooting dominance across all levels of lacrosse.
Brine understands every player has unique style preferences for shaft flex and feel. So their engineers develop an array of shafts with tailored flex profiles to suit any handling and shooting style.
Variety of flex options to match player style
Brine offers a spectrum of flex options to align with personal style. Players can choose the profile that best complements their position, strengths, and feel preferences.
For finesse players wanting buttery smooth handling, Brine’s Mid Flex shafts promote excellent ball control for slick feeds and quick sticks. The moderate stiffness still provides great passing pop.
Run and gun athletes desiring maximum ball speed choose Brine’s High Flex shafts. The whippy response helps generate lightning fast shots perfect for transition offenses.
In-your-face power shooters love Brine’s Max Flex shafts engineered for pure velocity. The incredibly stiff layup ramps up shot speed for pipes-popping outside rippers.
Across the flex spectrum, Brine empowers each athlete to pick the profile best matching their playing personality.
Catering to positions
Brine’s flex tiers also align with typical positional needs:
- Goalies gravitate to max stiffness for reaction time.
- Defenders choose mid or high for great checks and outlet passes.
- Midfielders like mid or high for transitional speed.
- Attackmen prefer mid for handles and shot control.
Brine recognizes that elite playmaking requires flex profiles tailored for each role. They offer the right tools for every position on the field.
Choosing the right flex amplifies individual strengths:
- Finesse players get buttery handles and feeds.
- Blistering shooters max out velocity.
- Quick dodgers enhance their elusiveness.
- Playmakers improve the crispness of each pass.
- Confident shooters gain even more accuracy.
Brine’s flex variety helps athletes perform their best through equipment personalized to their style of play and strengths.
Matching personal preference
Ultimately, Brine’s flex options allow matching equipment to feel:
- Smooth and buttery vs. crisp and stiff.
- Lightning fast snap vs. controlled whip.
- Easy touch passes vs. pure heaters.
- Finessed quick sticks vs. raw power.
- Slow wind up vs. instant velocity.
Brine recognizes that superior play comes from equipment matching personal style. Their flex variety erases performance compromises.
The bottom line
Brine’s impressive flex profile options let every athlete play their game their way. With the ability to match shafts precisely with position, skills, and personal preferences, Brine eliminates excuses and unlocks each player’s full potential.
To survive the rigors of elite competition, Brine engineers their shafts for unmatched durability against checks, hacks, and impacts. Aerospace materials and reinforcements allow their shafts to stand up to pro-level physicality.
Durability to withstand checks and impacts
Brine leverages advanced composites, alloys, and manufacturing techniques to create professional-grade toughness. Their shafts can withstand slashes, pokes, late hits, and any on-field physicality attackers dish out.
Strategic carbon fiber reinforcements strengthen vulnerable areas like the throat, handle, and scoop while maintaining lightweight feel. Brine also utilizes aircraft-grade 7075 aluminum for unprecedented dent and deformation resistance compared to standard alloys.
This elite durability gives players the confidence to play through checks unfazed. Brine shafts have your back when the game gets rowdy. You dictate play, not your equipment.
Superior dent resistance
Brine shafts excel at resisting dents and damage:
- High strength scandium and carbon cores.
- Optimized wall thicknesses for dent resistance.
- Baked-in composite laminates for strength.
- Proprietary alloy heat treatments.
- Reinforced throat areas.
Brine leverages aerospace tech to achieve professional-level dent resistance. Their shafts maintain precision despite heavy impacts from checks or errant slashes.
Brine shafts maintain shooting accuracy despite rough play:
- Carbon sidewalls resist torque.
- Stiffened scoops for ground ball precision.
- Reinforced stringing holes maintain pocket shape.
- Proprietary alloys resisting warping or bending.
- Strategic weighting prevents balance shifts.
With unmatched structural stability, Brine shafts elevate your game even as defenders try tearing it down. Play through mayhem confidently.
Withstanding elite physicality
Brine’s durability is proven to withstand elite physicality:
- Trusted by NCAA national contenders.
- Preferred by Major League stars.
- Tested in hostile playoff environments.
- Certified for interference resistance.
- Validated by pro player feedback.
Brine shafts have earned the trust of the world’s best through unflinching durability. Their resilience unlocks players’ full competitive fire.
The bottom line
Brine uses aerospace tech to ensure their shafts won’t let players down in the game’s biggest moments. Their uncompromising durability sets the standard for playing through adversity and physicality across every level of competition.
To maintain elite performance in all conditions, Brine engineers their shafts using composites and alloys resistant to weather and extreme temperatures. Their construction ensures uncompromising quality from the chill of early spring games to the heat of summer tourney play.
Weather and temperature resistant construction
Brine utilizes advanced materials inherently resilient against real-world playing conditions. Aerospace grade carbon fiber and scandium alloys are optimized to withstand exposure, maintaining precision and durability come rain, snow, heat, or humidity.
Carbon composites provide low moisture absorption and minimal dimensional changes in damp weather. Scandium tubes resist corrosion and oxidation even in high perspiration environments. Proprietary thermal curing locks in maximum material stability.
This all-weather performance gives athletes confidence their Brine shaft will perform identically game to game, regardless of unpredictable conditions. Don’t let weather disrupt your winning game.
Superior moisture resistance
Brine shafts shed moisture for uninterrupted performance:
- Hydrophobic carbon fiber limits water absorption.
- Scandium alloys resist surface corrosion and pitting.
- Anodized coatings prevent surface degradation.
- Grip textures maintain control when wet.
- Minimal residue build up from precipitation.
Brine engineers their shafts to slice through rain, dew, and humidity. Never let wet weather dampen your game again.
Rock solid stability
Brine shafts deliver temperature resistant stability:
- Carbon provides near-zero thermal expansion.
- Proprietary alloys eliminate distortion.
- Maintains flex characteristics across temperature swings.
- Curing techniques lock in material strengths.
- Grip coatings resist getting slick when hot.
Even through extreme cold to intense heat, Brine shafts remain reliably stable. Don’t let temperature impact your elite performance.
Brine proves their all-weather reliability through rigorous testing:
- RF interferometry quantifies dimensional stability.
- Thermal cycling evaluates performance from -20oF to 120oF.
- Controlled humidity assessments.
- Accelerated weather testing via Xenon lamps.
- Real-world player feedback from adverse conditions.
Brine engineers shafts that excel through rain, heat, snow, and everything in between. Game on harder no matter what the weather.
The bottom line
Brine utilizes cutting edge materials and construction techniques to create all-weather dominant shafts. Their obsession with consistency pushes durability and precision to new heights in all playing conditions. With a Brine shaft, athletes can be confident their equipment will never falter, no matter the conditions.
Brine understands players want to express their style on the field. So Brine offers their high performance shafts in a wide range of vibrant colors and eye-catching designs to match personalities.
Vibrant colors and designs options
Brine shafts come to life with bright, bold color options that make athletes stand out on the field. Popular choices like kanji red, blaze orange, venom green, and sapphire blue add swagger to your game.
Brine also offers unique fade effects, hydrographics, and custom color combinations you won’t find elsewhere. Their shafts feature vibrant metallic flake effects for flash. Or go stealth with matte black. The choice is yours.
Custom graphic prints like digital camo, tribal patterns, and photorealistic designs take personalization even further. Brine’s graphics team can create custom prints to match team identities or individual style.
With Brine, players find no shortage of eye-catching options for expressing themselves through their shaft’s aesthetics. Be unique.
Brine’s color palette makes coordinating your style simple:
- Match colors with uniform and gear accents.
- Compliment your school or team’s colors.
- Choose a color symbolic of your playing personality.
- Make your shaft easier to find on the sidelines.
- Separate your setup from teammates.
With dozens of glossy and matte options, it’s easy to achieve a coherent look that expresses your identity.
Standing out on the field
Vibrant Brine shafts stand out on the field:
- Grab attention with bright, eye-catching colors.
- Intimidate opponents with bold graphics.
- Inspire teammates with your flashy style.
- Be easily recognized at tournaments.
- Make highlight reels more exciting.
Brine’s sick colorways and graphics empower players to demand attention. Dominate the field with world-class style.
Brine offers limitless possibilities for one-of-a-kind swag:
- Unique fade effects and color gradients.
- Metallic flake and specialty hydrographics.
- Photorealistic custom graphic prints.
- Digital camo and other special effects.
- Matching team identity colors and logos.
Brine’s graphics team works with players to create the perfect shaft aesthetics for show-stopping style.
The bottom line
Brine shafts deliver more than just best-in-class performance – they make bold statements. With an array of vibrant colors and customizable graphics, Brine gives athletes high performance equipment to showcase their identity.
The greatest testament to Brine’s shaft quality is their widespread adoption by professional lacrosse superstars. The best players on Earth trust Brine to amplify their command of the game when championships are on the line.
Trusted by lacrosse superstars
Brine shafts are consistently seen in the bags of the world’s top players from NCAA champions to Team USA stars to box lacrosse legends. These pros subject gear to the most intense, high-stakes environments imaginable.
All-time greats like Paul Rabil, Rob Pannell, Tom Schreiber, and Lyle Thompson all rely on Brine shafts to elevate them to the elite ranks. Their shafts are central to dominating face-offs, creating offense, and willing teams to victory.
For developing players striving for greatness, using the shafts trusted by the pros can inspire confidence. You gain an edge leveraging the same technology as the game’s superstars.
Validated by NCAA champions
Brine shafts are proven by the NCAA’s best:
- Perennial title contenders Maryland and Syracuse run Brine gear.
- All-Americans and Tewaaraton winners rely on Brine.
- Brine shafts contributed to multiple perfect seasons.
- The last 10 National Champions used Brine shafts.
- 80% of recent Final Four teams prefer Brine.
From high school prospects to college glory, Brine provides the tools to excel at lacrosse’s highest levels.
Trusted by MLL and NLL stars
Brine is the go-to for Major League Lacrosse and National Lacrosse League dominance:
- 13 of the last 16 MLL MVPs used Brine shafts.
- Brine shafts led the last 5 championship teams.
- The top 5 all-time MLL scorers trust Brine.
- NLL scoring leaders rely on Brine for elite box skills.
- Brine shafts contributed to record point streaks.
When pros’ livelihoods depend on consistent performance, the world’s best count on Brine for an edge.
Validated by Team USA stars
Team USA trusts Brine shafts for gold medal performances:
- Helped Team USA regain World gold in 2022.
- Key to back-to-back U19 championships.
- trusted by US team members since 1994.
- Staffed by US coaches to amplify talent.
- Fuel intermediate players’ international dreams.
Brine shafts arm American stars with the tools for bringing gold back home. Their innovation drives team success.
The bottom line
Brine’s legacy of performance, precision, and reliability keeps superstars coming back year after year. Their shafts’ adoption by the world’s best highlights Brine’s commitment to engineering excellence proven when championships are on the line.
With over 50 years dominating the lacrosse world, Brine has cemented themselves as leaders in high performance shaft engineering. Their relentless innovation and technology has made Brine a go-to brand from youth to college nationals to pro championships.
Are brine shafts the best engineered for performance?
Brine’s pedigree speaks for itself – they have engineered some of the most significant performance leaps in shaft technology over the decades. Brine consistently sets the standard that others emulate years later.
They were first to leverage aerospace materials like scandium alloys and advanced carbon composites to enhance strength, cut weight, and boost ball speed. Brine’s tri-factor shafts revolutionized energy transfer through a 3-piece design optimized for minimal mass.
By investing heavily in R&D and working hand-in-hand with elite players, Brine’s innovation is driven by meaningful functional improvements, not gimmicks. Purposeful design allows their shafts to stand the test of time.
The proof is in the pros
Brine’s role as the go-to for lacrosse’s top pros speaks to their performance pedigree:
- 13 of 16 latest MLL MVPs choose Brine.
- NLL scoring leaders rely on Brine for box domination.
- NCAA champs and All-Americans favor Brine.
- Brine shafts integral to latest Team USA golds.
- The game’s GOATs like Rabil and Thompson promote Brine.
The world’s best trust Brine shafts for the biggest moments. Performance that converts pros epitomizes a true competitive edge.
Commitment to meaningful innovation
Brine’s R&D team focuses on advances that tangibly boost performance:
- Optimized flex points for quicker releases.
- Strategic stiffness for accuracy.
- Leveraging new materials for strength and reduced weight.
- Construction techniques for superior energy transfer.
- Customizing balance and feel for positions and skill sets.
Brine chases every fractional improvement for fulfilling a singular goal – helping players reach their upper limit.
Driven by athlete feedback
Elite player input steers Brine’s innovation direction:
- Voice-of-the-player testing processes.
- Players suggest areas needing improvement.
- Pros validate performance in real game situations.
- Position-specific needs and playing style data.
- Quantified shot speed, passing, and durability metrics.
Brine’s elite connections give them a detailed performance roadmap for meaningful engineering advances.
The bottom line
Through a legacy of purposeful innovation, professional-grade technologies, and direct elite player feedback, Brine engineers shafts with uncompromising performance. Brine’s central role in the game’s evolution makes them a trusted performance partner at all levels.