With spring right around the corner, lacrosse players everywhere are gearing up for another exciting season on the field. And for those looking to step up their game this year, upgrading your equipment with the latest Adidas lacrosse heads and sticks can give you a competitive edge. Adidas has long been a leader in lacrosse gear innovation, and their newest offerings are designed to boost your performance through enhanced ball control, faster shots, and pinpoint passing accuracy.
Adidas Lacrosse Heads Provide Precise Ball Control
A lacrosse head is arguably the most important piece of equipment for ball handling and shot control. Adidas lacrosse heads are engineered for optimal scooping, cradling, and passing placement. Features like strategically placed stringing holes, flared sidewalls, and an open face design on heads like the Adidas PowerForce 3D Pro give you the ball control needed to charge down the field or execute a clean catch on the run. The heads are also lightweight while still maintaining durability – an essential combination for withstanding checks while moving at top speed.
For midfielders looking to improve their transition game, the Adidas SpeedShark lacrosse head offers an edge with a stiff carbon composite construction and HydroSlide sidewalls that greatly reduce ball friction. Attackmen will appreciate heads like the Adidas Shockwave that place an emphasis on quick release shooting with a minimalist, “shooter’s” style design. The strategically placed scoop and optimal stringing angles allow you to rip off lightning-fast shots from any angle. Meanwhile, advanced players can take their handling to the next level with the new Adidas 3DUP head, featuring unique dual sidewall geometry for unprecedented ball control and quick release passes.
Adidas Lacrosse Sticks Provide Power and Precision
Of course, the full lacrosse stick is only as good as the synergy between head and shaft. Adidas lacrosse shafts are crafted with specialized materials and flex profiles to transfer more energy from your hands to the ball. Attackmen and midfielders will love the lightweight composite construction of the Adidas Carbon Pro shaft, which provides an extra fast release when combined with heads like the Shockwave. The signature flex profile boosts both shot speed and accuracy by helping you roll your hands over and square up on goal in mere milliseconds.
Long pole middies and defensemen who do battle between the lines need a stick that can take and dish out abuse. The Adidas 72 Diamond shaft brings the perfect blend of stiffness for checks and ground balls, along with durability from its combination composite and alloy construction. Pair it with a sturdy head like the PowerForce Pro, and you have an unbeatable package for controlling possession and pushing transition. For the ultimate in stiffness, the Adidas Titan Pro Boost Carbon shaft delivers uncompromising durability and whip-like ball speed that will have attackers shaking in their cleats.
Specialized Gear for Specialized Positions
Beyond heads and shafts, Adidas also offers specialized gear focused on boosting performance for specific on-field positions:
- Goalies – The Adidas Exoshark goalie gear bundle includes an agile chest protector, lightweight shin guards, and strategically padded gloves for uncompromising mobility and protection.
- Faceoff Specialists – Dominate the X with the Adidas 3D Faceoff head, featuring an open sidewall and stiff Carbon rail for popup quickness and clamping confidence during draws.
- FOGOs – Control possession off the draw with the Adidas FOGO lacrosse head and matching shaft, designed for ground ball scooping and fast breaks.
Regardless of your position or style of play, Adidas has the gear designed to enhance your strengths on the field. As you look to elevate your game and stand out from the competition this season, be sure to check out the complete lineup of Adidas lacrosse heads, handles, and protective equipment.
Adidas Lacrosse Gear is a Smart Investment
While upgrading your lacrosse gear represents an added expense, the performance benefits and durability of Adidas products deliver the ultimate return on your investment. With engineering driven by player feedback and insights, Adidas heads and handles are thoughtfully constructed to boost skills, confidence, and on-field IQ. High-end materials like Carbon Pro and Titan Pro shafts will also maintain their pop and responsiveness far longer than cheaper alloy alternatives.
Adidas lacrosse is also widely used by top college programs, elite club teams, and pro players – putting the same technology used by the sport’s best in your hands. Many of their heads are also universal fit, providing compatibility across a variety of shaft brands and types. So you can experiment with specialized stringing and a range of shaft flexes and materials to tune your stick to your unique game. As you put in the off-season hours to take your play to the next level, equip yourself with the Adidas lacrosse gear designed to get you there.
As any lacrosse player knows, having the right gear can make all the difference in elevating your game. High-quality equipment optimized for performance and durability provides tangible on-field benefits that simply can’t be matched by lower-end gear. When looking to take your skills to the next level, investing in specialized heads, handles, and protective equipment should be a top priority.
Discuss the benefits of using quality lacrosse equipment
Premium lacrosse gear from leading brands like Adidas offers several advantages that allow you to play faster, sharper, and with more confidence:
- Improved ball control – Better designed heads with optimized stringing holes and sidewall geometries give you enhanced cradling, scooping, passing, and shooting.
- Faster shot speed – Advanced handles made from materials like lightweight carbon fiber transfer more energy from your hands to the ball for blistering shots.
- Superior durability – Higher-end gear is constructed from durable alloys and composites that maintain their stiffness, flexibility, and structural integrity over months of play.
- Reduced vibrations – Specially engineered flex profiles and premium materials dampen uncomfortable vibrations for a better overall feel.
- Lighter weight – New composite materials used in shafts shed excess weight without compromising strength.
- Strategic protectiveness – Premium gloves, pads, and helmets offer protection exactly where you need it most while maintaining flexibility and mobility.
- Improved confidence – Trusting your equipment allows you to play more aggressively, take more chances, and elevate your overall level of play.
The right lacrosse gear becomes an extension of your body, enhancing natural strengths while compensating for limitations. For example, a perfectly strung head makes it easier to control errant passes, while a stiff yet lightweight carbon handle provides the ideal flex profile to rocket shots from tight angles. New protective gear innovations also give players the confidence to charge into traffic or deliver bone-crunching hits without hesitation. Equipment cannot replace hard work and determination. But when coupled with dedication and proper training, premium lacrosse gear removes performance barriers allowing your full potential to shine through.
Adidas Lacrosse Sets the Standard in Gear Quality
Within the world of premium lacrosse equipment, Adidas has long set the standard across all gear categories. Heads like the PowerForce Pro and Shockwave represent the cutting edge of handling and shooting technology. Handles like the Carbon Pro and Titan Pro Boost leverage space-age materials to deliver the perfect blend of responsiveness and durability. And their protective equipment offers pro-level performance tailored to each position’s unique needs.
Adidas lacrosse engineers work closely with elite college and professional players to continually refine and improve their equipment designs. As a result, their gear offers real, tangible performance advantages versus comparable options from other brands. If you watch high-level lacrosse, you will notice Adidas sticks and gear in the hands of nearly every key player on the field. Even small advantages add up, a key reason why Adidas dominates thecollegiate and professional lacrosse scene.
Of course, buying the most expensive gear does not automatically make you a better player. Truly elevating your game requires dedication through training and practice. But by removing equipment limitations, premium Adidas lacrosse gear allows you to get the most from the hard work you put in. As you push yourself this off-season and set new goals, make sure premium equipment is part of the equation.
With spring lacrosseseason right around the corner, players everywhere are gearing up with new equipment. And when it comes to premium lacrosse gear, Adidas has long been an industry leader. Their innovative equipment is a staple at the high school, college, and professional levels. If you’re looking to upgrade your game this season, Adidas lacrosse heads, handles, and protective gear offer cutting-edge performance and technology.
Provide background on Adidas and their lacrosse equipment lines
Adidas entered the lacrosse market over 25 years ago and revolutionized gear quality and performance. While known primarily for soccer and basketball, Adidas saw an opportunity to bring an athletic brand mentality to lacrosse equipment. They focused on optimizing head and shaft designs through player feedback and rigorous testing.
Key innovations included adding composite materials to shafts for responsiveness and strength, adjustable head designs for custom stringing, and ergonomic glove and pad fits. Adidas also signed top college programs like Syracuse, Maryland, and Notre Dame to validate their gear quality. The Adidas brand and Three Stripe logo became synonymous with elite performance.
Today, Adidas offers lacrosse heads, shafts, protective gear, bags, and accessories. Flagship equipment lines include:
- Power Series heads – Classic synthetic heads focused on superior ball control.
- Speed Series heads – Stiff, lightweight carbon heads for quick releases.
- Pro Series shafts – Premium alloy and composite shafts for power and feel.
- Lacrosse cleats/shoes – Featuring Adidas Boost technology for energy return.
- Exoshark Protection – Lightweight, flexible pads with strategic padding zones.
Within each line, Adidas utilizes player feedback to refine designs each season. They offer heads and shafts for every position – attack, midfield, defense, goalie, and faceoffs. Adidas lacrosse gear is readily used by over 75 NCAA Division 1 programs and nearly every Major League Lacrosse team.
Adidas Lacrosse Equipment Offers Tangible Performance Benefits
There are real, measurable performance advantages to using Adidas lacrosse gear over cheaper alternatives. Features like HydroSlide sidewalls on heads speed up ball movement. Advanced carbon materials in shafts transfer more energy for blistering shot speed. Strategic padding configurations on protective gear increase flexibility without sacrificing safety. While high-end gear represents an added upfront cost, the performance dividends quickly justify the investment for serious players.
Of course, simply using Adidas equipment does not automatically make you a better player. Extensive practice and training are still required to hone fundamental skills. But by removing equipment limitations, Adidas gear allows you to get the most from your hard work and talent. This is why virtually all elite lacrosse players choose Adidas to maximize their potential on the field.
As the game continues to grow, Adidas Lacrosse remains deeply committed to innovating and advancing the sport. They offer a full range of men’s and women’s gear tailored for players of all positions and ability levels. So whether you are just starting out or training to make varsity, equip yourself with Adidas lacrosse gear this season to unlock your full potential.
When equipping yourself with new lacrosse gear, one of the most important decisions is choosing the best head and stick combination for your position and skill level. Lacrosse heads and shafts come in a wide variety of shapes, sizes, and configurations to suit the needs of every player on the field.
Explain the different types of lacrosse heads and sticks
Lacrosse heads are often classified by their sidewall design, scoop shape, width, and intended use position. The main head types include:
- Attack – Designed for quick stick work and tight passing, these heads have a narrow width and minimal offset for superior ball control. Sidewalls help contain errant passes on the run.
- Midfield – Offering a balance of handling and power, midfield heads have moderate width and defined scoops for ground balls and transition play. Custom stringing pockets improve control.
- Defense – With an extra wide face and stiff sidewalls, defensive heads excel at checks, scooping, and outlet passing. The rigid construction withstands physical play.
- Faceoff – Featuring an open sidewall design and tapered scoop, faceoff heads provide superior clamping power and ground ball control.
- Goalie – These oversized, heavily padded heads protect goalie hands while acting as an extension for blocking shots.
Lacrosse shafts also vary in terms of material, flex profile, and handles. Common types include:
- Beginner – Typically basic alloy construction, beginner shafts offer durability and balanced performance at an affordable price.
- Intermediate – Shafts move to higher grade alloys like Scandium Ti for increased stiffness, improved handling, and decreased weight.
- Advanced – Premium composite materials like Carbon fiber allow for maximum shot speed and precision along with enhanced feel.
- Goalie – Full aluminum construction provides the ball-stopping stiffness needed by goalies while protecting their hands.
- Defense – Longer handles allow defensemen to direct checks and control their matchup.
When paired together, lacrosse heads and shafts work synergistically to enhance playing style and strengths. For example, an open sidewall faceoff head provides supreme ground ball control when combined with the checking stiffness of a long-handled Carbon composite shaft. Manufacturers like Adidas carefully engineer complementary heads and handles to allow players to perform at their peak.
While equipment cannot replace dedicated practice, optimized lacrosse sticks remove limitations allowing talents and abilities to flourish. As you look to elevate your game, carefully research heads and shafts that complement strengths while minimizing shortcomings. With the right gear, you gain the confidence to competing and succeed at the highest levels.
When upgrading your lacrosse gear, choosing the right head is one of the most important decisions. Lacrosse heads come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and configurations optimized for different playing styles and positions. As you evaluate your options, keep an eye out for heads that offer these top features:
List the top features to look for in a lacrosse head
Ideal lacrosse heads share several common traits that improve performance across all aspects of the game. Here are some key features to look for:
- Strategic stringing holes – Heads with optimized stringing configurations allow you to customize pocket placement and fine-tune handling.
- Stiff yet flexible sidewalls – Rigid sidewalls improve ball control and retention while flex adds snap on passes and shots.
- Flared scoop – A flared or curved scoop makes ground ball pickup easier at wide angles.
- Minimal offset – Heads with less offset place the ball nearer the shaft end for superior handling.
- Lightweight – New composite and alloy materials reduce overall head weight without compromising durability.
- Hydrophobic coatings – Water-repellent coatings limit moisture absorption for consistent performance in wet conditions.
- Reinforced stress points – Extra layers or protective strips at wear-prone areas improve structural integrity.
- Adjustable design – Universal joints allow customization of offset, face shape, and stringing configurations.
While designed for general versatility, specialized heads are also available for specific positions:
- Attack – Narrower heads improve control for stick tricks, feeds, and quick releases.
- Faceoff – Wider heads and open sidewalls enhance clamping power and ground ball control.
- Goalie – Oversized, padded heads act as an extension of the hand for blocking shots.
It’s also important to match your head to an appropriate shaft type and flex profile. Stiff carbon fiber shafts complement the fast release of lightweight attack heads, while softer shafts pair well with wider defensive heads. This symbiotic pairing enhances the overall feel and control of your stick.
When paired with dedicated practice, a lacrosse head with ideal features removes performance barriers to elevate your overall game. Be sure to demo a variety of head styles from leading manufacturers like Adidas to determine the optimal configuration for your individual strengths and needs on the field.
When selecting new lacrosse gear, one of the biggest factors is choosing a head optimized for your position and style of play. Adidas offers a deep lineup of specialized heads designed for attack, midfield, and defensive roles. Understanding the key differences helps ensure you get the right head to elevate your game.
Compare Adidas lacrosse heads for attack, midfield, and defense
While Adidas heads share foundational traits like lightweight durable construction and adjustable stringing, each is fine-tuned with position-specific enhancements:
Attack Lacrosse Heads
Adidas attack heads prioritize superior ball control and quick releases with features like:
- Narrower head width for increased accuracy.
- Minimal offset for excellent feel and shot placement.
- Strategically placed sidewall stringing holes to fine-tune pocket placement.
- Stiff sidewalls that hug the ball tight for retaining possession.
- A curved scoop shape for quick ground ball pickup.
Top Adidas attack heads include the Shockwave and Query III Pro. The Shockwave is designed for lighting fast releases using advanced Carbon Pro materials. The Query III Pro focuses more on pinpoint passing accuracy thanks to its minimal offset and Rail Flex sidewalls. Both provide excellent ball control for stick tricks in tight spaces.
Midfield Lacrosse Heads
For middies covering the entire field, Adidas midfield heads emphasize versatility with features like:
- Moderate width for a blend of control and power.
- Optimized scoop shape for ground balls and transition play.
- Strategic sidewall stringing to improve ball retention.
- Durable construction to take faceoffs and withstand checks.
- Enhanced feel and ball control on the run.
Top options like the PowerForce 3D Pro and SpeedShark excel at ground balls and outlet passes. The PowerForce scoop and stiff sidewalls really stand out on faceoffs and scrums. The SpeedShark uses advanced materials like Carbon Rail to speed up transition play.
Defense Lacrosse Heads
Adidas defense heads place a premium on checks, scooping, and outlet passing with attributes like:
- An extra wide head shape for checking and controlling opponents.
- Superior stiffness from materials like High Resilience carbon fiber.
- Heavily fortified scoops that won’t bend under pressure.
- Strategic stringing and sidewalls that hold the ball after checks.
- Reinforced sidewall and scoop stress points.
The PowerForce Pro in particular is a rugged, versatile option built to thrive under physical play. Its shape and technology platform make it equally adept at aggressive checks, scooping tough ground balls, and driving transition.
While designed for specific roles, all Adidas heads offer a degree of adjustability through stringing, sidewall inserts, and optional adjustable features. Finding the right blend of control, power, and technology to complement your individual strengths is key to unlocking peak performance.
A key driver of Adidas’ dominance in lacrosse gear is their continuous innovation in head technologies and constructions. By optimizing features like materials, stringing, stiffness, and scoop design, Adidas heads deliver tangible performance benefits versus the competition.
Highlight the Adidas lacrosse head technologies and designs
Adidas leverages research and player testing to engineer heads with the latest tech advancements:
Found in heads like the SpeedShark and PowerForce lines, HydroSlide tech reduces friction for faster ball movement through strategically placed polyethylene sidewall inserts. The slick inserts combined with an open sidewall design significantly increase ball speed on passes, shots, and clears.
QuickRelease tech tunes head flex and pocket placement to enable lightning fast releases. Attacker-focused heads like the Shockwave allow roll-over wrist motion to propel the ball faster with less windup. This technology shines in tight spaces when tenths of seconds matter.
PowerRails reinforce the sidewall edges with extra material layers for a substantial stiffness boost. This enhanced sidewall rigidity equates to better ball control and improved shot velocity and accuracy. Heads like the PowerForce Pro XL rely on PowerRails for superior handling during physical play.
Carbon Pro Composite
Adidas’ advanced Carbon Pro material is extensively used in elite-level heads like the 3D Ace. The lightweight woven carbon fiber increases structural stiffness without adding weight. Carbon Pro gives these heads a supremely responsive and accurate release.
Modular Head Design
Many Adidas heads utilize a modular detachable throat design that allows customization of offset and face shape. Being able to fine-tune pocket placement provides an advantage versus fixed heads. The PowerForce 3D Pro, for example, offers multiple offset configurations to balance control and power.
Adidas meticulously engineers scoop shapes to improve ground ball control. Curved and graduated scoops like on the PowerForce line make ground ball pickup easier when approaching from an angle. Scoop stiffness is also optimized to retain shape under contact.
By combining elite materials and construction techniques with player feedback, Adidas produces some of the most technologically advanced lacrosse heads available. The measurable performance gains validate the engineering and research invested into their cutting-edge designs.
One area where Adidas stands out is their use of advanced materials like lightweight alloys, composites, and polymers to construct lacrosse heads and shafts. By leveraging space-age materials, Adidas improves the strength, feel, and performance of their sticks versus traditional options.
Detail the materials used in Adidas lacrosse sticks
Adidas utilizes cutting-edge materials across their lacrosse gear lineup:
Carbon fiber is extensively used in elite-level Adidas sticks. The lightweight polymer-infused carbon weave offers unmatched stiffness and responsiveness for heads and shafts. Adidas Carbon Pro shafts combined with heads like the 3D Ace form some of the most precise lacrosse sticks available.
Many Adidas alloy shafts utilize proprietary Scandium alloys like Scandium Titanium. Scandium is blended with metals like aluminum and titanium for superior strength and reduced weight. The lightweight alloy improves handling while retaining durability.
Space-age polymers are fused into many Adidas heads and shafts. Polymer compounds optimize stiffness, flex, and vibration dampening properties. Heads like the PowerForce integrate nylon polymers for stiffness and durability even under heavy contact.
TPU forms the basis for PowerRails sidewall reinforcements. TPU’s abrasion resistance and stiffness help sidewalls and scoops maintain structural integrity. PowerRails enhance ball retention after checks and contain errant passes.
A polymer-hydrographic film infusion process creates ColorShift fades and effects on gear like shafts and pads. This unique film transfer allows eye-catching aesthetics without compromising fit or adding weight.
Water-repellent coatings applied at the molecular level help heads shed moisture, prevent sogginess, and maintain ball control. Adidas HydroSlide coated sidewalls exemplify hydrophobic technology benefits.
By harnessing materials found in aerospace, automotive, and apparel applications, Adidas pushes the performance limits of lacrosse equipment. Their material and polymer expertise translates into sticks with superior control, speed, consistency, and feel across every climate condition.
While often overlooked, optimizing the stringing of your lacrosse head is one of the best ways to improve performance. Proper stringing enhances control, feel, and release speed. As you look to get an edge this season, focusing on strategic stringing should be a priority.
Explain the importance of a proper lacrosse stick stringing
Ideal lacrosse head stringing shares several key attributes:
- A customized pocket placement suited to your style of play.
- Consistent pocket depth across the entire head area.
- Strategic shooting strings and lace dimensions for quick yet accurate release.
- Proper whip and balance between control and power.
- Solid knotting and consistent diamond patterns for durability.
- Premium mesh, nylon, and sidewall materials tuned for ball control.
Proper stringing complements the flex and design properties of the head itself. For example, pinched and shallow pockets on narrower heads provide the control needed for intricate attack play. Midfield pockets focus more on consistent control and hold across head movements. Deeper pockets in wider heads provide the extra whip sought by defensemen.
Strategic shooting string placement also fine-tunes the head’s quickness and accuracy. Shooting strings crossing closer to the scoop tend to slow things down for enhanced control, while lower placements produce faster launches. Lace materials like wax-infused nylon also affect hold and release properties.
Even simpler details like ensuring diamonds elongate toward the scoop, reducing knot slippage, and layering the inside of the scoop matter. Meticulous stringing generates a noticeably improved overall feel with the ball.
Taking the time to properly string your head to match your game takes some effort upfront. But this essential tuning allows you to get the most from your stick. Make sure to learn proper stringing techniques or work with experienced stringers. Use premium mesh and strings suited for your head style and pocket placement. Proper stringing removes yet another barrier toward performing at your peak potential.
When selecting new lacrosse gear, two key factors are the overall stick weight and flex profile. Adidas optimizes these properties across their lineup of engineered lacrosse heads and shafts to deliver the handling and feel demanded by elite players.
Discuss Adidas lacrosse stick weights and flexibilities
Weight and balance have an enormous influence on overall stick feel and ball control. That’s why Adidas engineers their gear to remove unnecessary ounces without compromising strength:
- Advanced carbon composite and alloy materials used in shafts cut weight while boosting stiffness.
- Heads leverage polymer blends to maximize stiffness-to-weight ratios.
- New shapes and sidewall geometries eliminate unnecessary mass from heads.
- Combined with strategic stringing, optimized sidewall cutouts reduce weight while maintaining ball control.
- Reduced weight aids handling for intricate stick work, fast movement, and repetitive motions.
Flex profile and “whip” are also carefully engineered in Adidas gear. The right combination of stiffness, rigidity, and flex allows optimal energy transfer for lightning-fast yet accurate passing and shooting:
- Rigid carbon composite and alloy materials enable precise flex tuning.
- Signature shaft profiles like Carbon Pro optimize flex for specific positions.
- Heads are constructed with customized sidewall stiffness and materials.
- Power rails and sidewall inserts provide stiffness while allowing some flex.
- Strategic stringing complements the head and shaft flex properties.
During play, these lightweight and responsive constructions translate into effortless yet authoritative ball handling. Adidas lacrosse shafts especially provide the ideal flex and rebound sought by elite players for producing rocket shots and blinding feeds. With precision weight removal and flex tuning, Adidas sticks come alive in your hands.
Choosing the right lacrosse stick length is key for maximizing your skills and talents. Adidas offers engineered shafts and heads to deliver optimized performance at all positions and experience levels.
Provide Adidas lacrosse stick sizing guidance
Proper lacrosse stick sizing comes down to two main factors – your height/physique and position played:
Height and Physique
For most male youth and high school players, an appropriate stick length is roughly chin to nose high when standing flat on the ground. Smaller physiques may opt for slightly shorter sticks for easier handling.
Women’s lacrosse sticks are typically cutoff at shoulder height to accommodate the non-contact nature of women’s play. Taller women can extend length a bit for wider checking angles but not so long that ball handling is hindered.
Adult men’s field lacrosse sticks expand in length beyond shoulder height as physical size and strength increase. A good starting point is to extend 6-12 inches above shoulder height.
Stick length also varies across standard field positions:
- Attack: Shorter sticks (40-42”) allow ball handling in tight spaces.
- Midfield: Intermediate length (42-48”) balances transition play.
- Defense: Longer sticks (52-72”) provide wider checking angles.
- Goalie: Extra long (40-72″) helps block more net.
For example, Adidas attack shafts range from 30” up to midfield length. Icon Ultra D defense shafts extend up to the 72″ maximum. Heads can be strung slightly looser on longer sticks to aid control.
You want enough stick length for power checks and pokes without hindering quick maneuvers. Test sizing by cradling balls, scooping ground balls, and performing stick tricks at various lengths to optimize feel. An ideal lacrosse stick becomes an extension of your body on the field.
With such a deep selection of engineered lacrosse gear, it helps to highlight some of Adidas’ most popular sticks tailored for all positions and skill levels.
Review popular Adidas lacrosse head and stick models
Adidas Shockwave Lacrosse Head
Optimized for quick-release attack play, the Shockwave leverages advanced Carbon Pro in a minimalist design. Strategic stringing holes and a narrowly flared scoop boost accuracy. The stiff, lightweight carbon construction provides unprecedented ball feel and control.
Adidas PowerForce 3D Pro Lacrosse Head
Featuring modular sidewall inserts and adjustable offset, the PowerForce 3D Pro is ideal for face-offs and aggressive midfield play. Power Rails improve stiffness for superior ground ball control. An angled scoop aids in lifting balls off the turf.
Adidas Icon Ultra Defense Handle
With its extended 72-inch length and stiff alloy construction, the Icon Ultra D is built for defensemen. The iconic triple-tube design provides strength and durability to outwork opponents. A textured grip ensures solid checks and pokes.
Adidas Carbon Pro Midfield Handle
Elite midfielders covet the Carbon Pro’s signature flex profile and lightweight carbon composite shaft. Optimized construction transfers more energy from handles to head for blurring top-speed shots. The grip improves ball control during transitions.
Adidas Exoshark Goalie Gear Bundle
For goalies, the Exoshark bundle provides lightweight, strategically padded protection without sacrificing mobility. The oversized Exoshark head optimizes ball blocking. Chest padding absorbs high-force shots.
Adidas FOGO Lacrosse Head
Perfectly suited for faceoff specialists, the FOGO head utilizes strategic sidewall stringing holes for unmatched clamping power. An open sidewall design allows controlled pops during draws for possession.
This just scratches the surface of Adidas’ vast lacrosse gear selection. Be sure to browse their full catalog of engineered sticks and protective equipment to find the ideal match for your game this season.
With so many lacrosse gear brands on the market, it’s worth comparing Adidas sticks to top competitors like Warrior, Maverik, and STX. While personal preference ultimately determines what works best, Adidas lacrosse technology, quality, and performance give them an edge.
Compare Adidas lacrosse sticks to competitors
Key areas where Adidas lacrosse sticks stand out from other brands:
Adidas engineers sticks using cutting-edge alloys, polymers, and composites. Carbon Pro construction found in Adidas shafts and heads provides unrivaled stiffness, strength, and responsiveness. Brands like STX also utilize advanced materials, but Adidas has led the way in application.
Flex Profile Tuning
Signature shaft flex profiles like Carbon Pro are meticulously tuned for specific positions and play styles. For example, a Carbon Pro midfield handle optimized for shooters provides different flex than a handle tuned for face-offs. This precise tuning maximizes energy transfer and handling.
Many Adidas heads feature an adjustable offset and modular sidewall components, allowing players to customize pocket placement and ball control properties. Maverik heads by comparison use fixed configurations.
Through advanced polymers and optimized geometries, Adidas removes unnecessary mass from their heads and shafts. New Warrior handles aim to match Adidas weights but currently fall short on materials quality.
Adidas offers heads, handles, and protective gear dialed in for every position – attack, midfield, defense, goalie, and face-off. Warrior and STX have started to follow suit but lack Adidas’ depth and specialization.
No lacrosse brand is necessarily “better” outright. Much depends on finding the right stick for your individual game. But with over 25 years of experience and innovation, Adidas lacrosse gear provides proven performance and consistency sought by elite players.
Share where to buy Adidas lacrosse equipment
If you’re looking to step up your lacrosse game this season, you can’t go wrong with gear from Adidas. As one of the leading athletic brands in the world, Adidas makes high-quality lacrosse equipment engineered for optimal performance. From heads to shafts to protective gear, Adidas has everything you need to dominate on the field. Let’s take a look at some of the top Adidas lacrosse products and the best places to buy them.
Adidas Lacrosse Heads
A lacrosse head is arguably the most important piece of equipment in the game. It determines how you catch, pass, scoop, and shoot. Adidas lacrosse heads are constructed from durable alloys and feature optimized sidewall geometries for excellent ball control. Here are two of their top models:
- Adidas Powerhead Pro – This versatile head excels in all facets of the game. Its wider scoop and rounded rail shape gives it an oversized sweet spot for catching passes. Meanwhile, the Precision Pocket technology provides pinpoint accuracy on shots.
- Adidas Speedhead – Built for speedy midfielders and attackmen, the Speedhead has a narrower, compressed shape to make quick stick moves and tight passes. The Enduraform rail increases durability without adding extra weight.
These heads pair great with the Adidas Carbon Pro handles and shafts. The carbon composite construction reduces weight while still providing high strength and stiffness.
Adidas Lacrosse Sticks
For those looking for an all-in-one option, Adidas makes several high-end pre-strung lacrosse sticks combining their engineered heads and shafts:
- Adidas Power Model – With a focus on power, this stick comes pre-strung with a thick traditionally pocket. It’s ideal for defensive players and offensive players who want added whip on their shots.
- Adidas Control Model – This version features a pre-strung mid-to-low pocket depth, allowing for great hold and control. Perfect for attackers who prize pinpoint passing and catching.
- Adidas Shooter Model – As the name implies, this stick comes customized for shooting with a pre-strung mid-pocket. The hold is optimized for winding up on shots quickly.
The pre-strung pockets on these sticks are designed to the ideal shape, depth, and shooting channel right out of the box. However, they can be adjusted as desired for your personal playing style.
Where to Buy Adidas Lacrosse Gear
Now that you know about some of the top Adidas lacrosse equipment options, where should you go to get them? Here are some of the best places to buy Adidas lacrosse gear:
- Adidas.com – Adidas’ own website reliably stocks the full range of their lacrosse equipment. You can often find sales or promo codes too.
- Amazon – The convenience of Amazon makes it a go-to for many. You’ll find all the newest Adidas lacrosse gear with quick shipping.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods – As one of the largest sporting goods retailers, Dick’s locations across the country carry gear from brands like Adidas.
- Lacrosse Unlimited – This specialty retailer offers a huge selection of lacrosse equipment, including the latest Adidas sticks and heads.
- Lacrosse Monkey – Similar to Lacrosse Unlimited, this retailer specializes in lacrosse gear. Expect to find deals here.
- Sideline Swap – For discounted used and new lacrosse equipment, check out this online marketplace. Individual sellers offer Adidas gear.
The key is finding an authorized Adidas lacrosse dealer with a wide selection and competitive prices on the gear you want. Be wary of counterfeit equipment from unauthorized sellers. With the high performance of Adidas lacrosse sticks and heads, you’ll immediately notice a difference on the field. And the right protective gear like gloves and arm pads gives you the confidence to play all out. Don’t settle for basic gear this season – get the Adidas advantage and take your game to the next level!
Conclude by recommending Adidas for optimal lacrosse performance
As lacrosse continues to grow into one of the most popular and fastest-paced sports around, more and more players are looking for an edge over the competition. The right lacrosse gear can give you that edge. With advanced engineering and innovative designs, Adidas lacrosse equipment is built to optimize your performance on the field.
Let’s look at some key Adidas lacrosse products that can take your game to the next level this season.
Engineered Adidas Lacrosse Heads
Your lacrosse head is the key contact point for controlling the ball. Adidas leverages performance data and player feedback to create heads with optimized shapes, sidewall geometries, scoop designs, and stringing options. The Adidas Powerhead Pro, for example, has a wider scoop and rounded rail for quick ground balls, while the Speedhead uses a compressed shape and Enduraform rail for tighter control.
Lightweight Adidas Shafts and Handles
Adidas lacrosse shafts utilize advanced composite materials like carbon fiber to shed weight without losing stiffness and strength. The Adidas Carbon Pro is a prime example, reducing strain on your hands and arms over the course of a full game. This helps you maintain your fast dodges and quick sticks even in the fourth quarter.
Pre-Strung Adidas Sticks
For max convenience, Adidas pre-strings lacrosse stick heads to different pocket styles based on position and playing style. The Power Model has a deep traditional pocket optimized for defenders. The Control Model features a mid-low pocket depth for attackers prioritizing control. And the Shooter Model comes pre-strung for quick wind-ups and release.
Protective Adidas Gear
Don’t forget protective equipment like gloves, arm pads, and shoulder pads. Adidas designs these with breathable and flexible materials so you can move freely while staying protected from checks and collisions out on the field or in front of the crease.
Across all their lacrosse gear, Adidas focuses on enhancing feel, control, speed, and power for peak performance. While the price tags are on the higher side, most players find the equipment well worth the investment.
Places to Buy Adidas Lacrosse
So where should you go to get Adidas lacrosse equipment? Here are some of my top recommendations:
- Adidas.com – The official Adidas site always has their newest gear in stock.
- Amazon – Fast shipping and reliable stock of all Adidas lacrosse products.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods – Reliable brick-and-mortar stores to see gear in person.
- Lacrosse Unlimited/Monkey – Specialty retailers with huge lacrosse selections.
- Sideline Swap – Save money on discounted new/used Adidas gear.
While you have a variety of options, I highly recommend going with Adidas for your lacrosse equipment this season. The enhancements to passing, shooting, scooping, and stick protection are immediately noticeable. Your coach will see your newfound control and confidence too. Ultimately, the right gear gives you the competitive advantage to elevate your game. So choose Adidas and take the field with zero doubts that your equipment can back up your skills.