Michigan 3-1-2 Man-Up 3-Man Rotation
Michigan ran this great Man-Up 3-Man Rotation over and over in their game against Johns Hopkins this weekend. This play is a great example of how college coaches “Keep It Simple” for their players. Nothing fancy here, just execution.
We see teams miss easy Man-Up goals in games every day. Make sure your players recognize and understand the 2-on-1 in front of them: With six men on Offense and only five on Defense, there is a 2-on-1 and an open man somewhere on the field. Move the ball to the open man faster than the Defense can “Rotate” to cover him.
Use this play to attack the top corner of the typical “Box and One [in the middle]” Man-Down Defense that most youth and high school lacrosse teams will use.
Michigan ran this play repeatedly against the top right corner of the Box, since most players are right handed. (Brilliant!)
Here’s THE PLAY:
Set up your Man-Up unit in a basic 3-1-2 or “3-3” Formation- 3 Midfielders across the top of the box, 3 Attackmen across the front of the goal. This formation puts all of your players in front of the goal where they can score!
You could also rotate into the 3-3 from a 2-3-1 formation after you turn the Basic Wheel one time.
Figure 1.) Start the simple 3-on-2 Triangle Rotation. Blue 1, 2 and 5 are working against Red 1 and Red 4. Blue 1 will carry the ball to the top center for a good shooting position.
Blue 2 will clear through to the Crease to get open and create space for Blue 1. Blue 5 rotates out to a good shooting position at the goalie’s top right. This also creates a simple 3-on-2 on the right side of the field and across the top
Figure 2.) Look inside to the “Soft Spot” of the Defense!
This simple “Rotation Overload” forces the Defenders at the top corner of the Box (Red 1) and the Crease (Red 4) to quickly decide who to cover. Most youth and high school Defenders won’t know how to handle players rotating in and out of the Crease during Man-Down situations.
Figure 3.) 3-on-2 Up Top! Blue 1 will have several options when he gets to top center with the ball.
- Blue 1 can shoot if Red 1 doesn’t stay on him. First look is always to the Goal!
- Blue 5 will be open for a nice “Time-and-Room Shot” if Red 1 follows Blue 1 into the middle.
- Blue 1 might also draw Red 2 from the Goalie’s top left, leaving Blue 3 open in good shooting position.
Figure 4.) Keep working this simple rotation against the top corner of the Box. We saw Michigan turn this triangle 3-4 times in one man-up possession against Johns Hopkins, looking for the best shot.
Blue 5 can carry the ball to the top center, dragging Red 1 out of position and creating space for Blue 2. Blue 2 will rotate off the crease to a good shooting position at the Goalie’s top right. Blue 1 clears through to create space.
Figure 5.) Work this 3-on-2 on the right side for an easy lay-up! This is how Michigan got their goals against Hopkins. When Red 1 gets caught out of position, Red 3 has to “Rotate!” up to cover Blue 2.
Blue 4 should be open on the doorstep for an easy shot at the goalie’s bottom right side. Most youth and high school teams won’t know how to rotate Red 5 from the back side of the field to cover this 3-on-2.
Figure 6.) Remember to look inside to the “Soft Spot”! If the Defense panics and Slides from the middle, look inside to Blue 1 open in front of the goal on the Crease!
Blue 1 should “C-cut” to get open for a quick catch and a shot, and to stay in front of the other Defenders behind him.
RELATED MAN-UP PLAYS:
Let us know if you get this simple college play working with your team!
Man Up Lacrosse Plays | Lacrosse Playbook
Player 3 starts with ball up top The goal is to swing the ball around to low on the side that has less defenders (in this case the left side has less defenders) Player 3 gets the ball to player 7 as quickly as possible Player 7 passes to player 6 quickly Player 5 goes […]
Player 2 has ball Player 7 cuts first and the rest cut in order down the line one at a time If cutter does not receive ball she then replaces back to the start of “stack” line
Ball can start anywhere Player 2 drives to draw double Player 3 back doors when her defense doubles for draw and dump If player 4’s defense slides to player 3, player 4 cuts and is the open player
Player 2 has ball, Player 7 looks to backdoor for quick cut Move ball fast to player 3 Player 7 cuts for ball and player 1 can show on crease Swing ball to player 4 Player 7 cuts and player 2 shows on crease Player 5 receives ball Player 7 cuts while players 1 and […]
Player 2 has ball Players 5, 6, and 7 cut splitting the two defenders One of the cuttees should be open Player 1 has ball Players 3 and 4 cut
A very strong man-up play run out of a 1-3-2 with two parts. Appears to the defense that the sets are changing, causing confusion, and open passing lanes for the offense.
A man-up must. Stoop combines picks, cuts and ball movement to create an easy goal for your lefty against a four-man rotation defense.
A great man-up play that starts in a 1-3-2, then turns into a 2-3-1. Defenses should brace themselves for picks, slips and cuts.
A basic man-up formation named after the 3-3 set. Move the ball as quickly and precisely as you can forcing the defense to be on-point or the consequence is a goal.
This play is designed to spread the defense through player rotation/movement for a skip pass to X sneaking up the side of the vacated crease.
A smart man-up play that transitions sets and creates plenty of open looks. Great play to start out in and go to a basic 3-3 set if there are no looks.
A quick hit man-up play ran out of a circle set. Timing is everything with this play. If done correctly, you should have a layup.
Basic man-up play starting in a 1-3-2 flowing into a 3-3 midway through the play. The play is designed to disguise the set in which you will run your play out of the 3-3. Starting in a different set helps to confuse the defense.
Man-up play run out of a 1-3-2 set. Top players work with crease man in a triangle movement, with X-man playing a two-man game with one of the wings.
A 1-4-1 man-up play that has two crease players rolling off to open up room for a doorstep finish and a skip through for your big outside shooter.
A man-up play run out of a 1-4-1 set with double rolloffs creating looks for backside crease-and-skip through.
A man-up play every coach should have in his arsenal. When run against a four-man rotation defense, the result is as easy a goal you can score.
A fantastic man-up play run out of a low 3-3 set with players cutting as decoys creating space for picks and slips.
Lacrosse Film Room: Syracuse Man-Up Wheel Play
I went through 12 of Syracuse’s 16 games from the 2015 season looking at every one of the Orange’s 40 extra-man opportunities and the play that they ran. They primarily ran essentially two different sets, though each had a few variations and there were multiple potential looks in each. I compiled the video of every instance of one of them that I think fit their man-up personnel better and was more successful for them. It’s the play they went to with 34 seconds left in the game, down by two to Johns Hopkins in the NCAA Quarterfinals, so it’s probably safe to assume that the Syracuse coaches agree with that assessment.
The play usually starts in a 3-3 look with Kevin Rice (No. 2) on the right post, Nicky Galasso (No. 5) on the left post, Dylan Donahue (No. 17) inside on the crease, Randy Staats (No. 45) top center, Henry Schoonmaker (No. 77) on the wing as the righty shooter and Derek DeJoe (No. 12) on the other wing as the lefty shooter. The ball will be passed counter-clockwise around to the goalie’s left where Galasso will carry the ball up to the wing in a 4-man wheel play with Donahue slipping off the crease underneath, Staats cutting to the crease and DeJoe rotating to the top.
A variation on this first movement is to start in an open set and have the ball move down to Donahue, who carries up the left wing while Galassa makes a shallow cut to switch with him while Staats cuts inside.
There are potential looks from this inside to Staats or down low to Donahue/Galasso or up to DeJoe, but usually defenses manage to cover this pretty well. Really, it’s main purpose is to start the defense rotating in order to set up a five- or six-player wheel back the other way.
If there is nothing there, the ball moves clockwise all the way around the perimeter to Rice, who carries up the other wing. This is the optimal situation for Syracuse with the ball in the stick of their best feeder who is able to move the ball down low to Staats’ right hand or inside to Donahue’s left with the threat of outside shots up top from Schoonmaker and DeJoe along with Galasso as a lefty shooter on the backside able to float into whatever skip pass lanes might make themselves available.
A Lacrosse Weekend 10.31.20
Uncategorized Oct 31, 2020
Welcome to “A Lacrosse Weekend” my weekly compilation of thoughts, ideas, stories, myths, truths, about the great game of lacrosse. I hope you enjoy it!
Brian Brecht, Head Coach Rutgers, In this podcast, Brian and I start out talking Rutgers fall ball and how things are pretty normal in NJ! One super interesting fact, is that at RU they don’t count practice on the field in contact tracing! They contact trace extended in-person contact, within 6 feet, with no masks. I hope other organizations follow these protocols and realize on the field is not where the virus spreads!
Coach Brecht takes us through his lacrosse journey, the coaches he’s had a chance to play for and coach with and what he learned from his mentors. We talk a lot of Rutgers Lacrosse, how he has built the culture there, and his lacrosse philosophies on defense, offense and transition. Brian talked about some of his great players like Adam Charlambides, Kyle Pless, and Jules Heningburg as well as his philosophies on player development & fundamentals, You will love the deep dive on 1v1 defense and defending the 2man game! Finally, find out what Coach Brecht is looking for in recruits, position by position. Click here to listen!
Flying Solo Podcast, The Greatest Play in Sports, The Give and Go; When I was choosing the topic of Give & Go’s, I thought it would be fun, but I didn’t think there would be all that much to talk about, however, once I began to dig in, I realized there are so many interesting applications to the Greatest Play in Sports! I think McDonough Head Coach Andy Hilgartner said it best, “The simple act of passing and moving is so powerful!”
This podcast dives deep into the many versions of the Give & Go!
- Getting your defender to watch the ball in the air
- Pause after you throw
- Using a dodge to set up a G&G
- Using Levers and BTB passes to set up your G&G
- G&G in 2man game, like Nations, but when they don’t switch
- In Transition
- Passing to the attack
- Passing to X or off the dodge during a slide and recovery
- Zone offense and EMO
- The Read & React Offense
Click here to listen!
YouTube Channel Re-Launch!
I’m excited to share that we have put serious time into the JM3 YouTube Channel and I think you’re going to love it!
- X’s and O’s
- Box Lacrosse
- JM3 Product Walk Throughs
- Player Analysis
- Podcasts and more!
Click here to subscribe! We will be adding a ton of men’s and women’s content to this channel in the coming weeks!
Give & Go’s: An Indicator of Lacrosse IQ
When I was the Head Coach at The University of Denver, I recruited several Inside Lacrosse Top 10 recruiting classes and I prided myself on my ability to evaluate and project talent. More than anything I was looking for smart players! Players who used creativity, players who used deception, players who could see the game a pass or two ahead, players who had control over their man or the defense and could set themselves or their teammates up through a fluency in the game.
In my opinion, the Give & Go is one of the best ways to see Lacrosse IQ in a player, or not. I can tell in two seconds if a player is smart when I play pick up with them. If they’re not looking back to where the pass came from, they don’t really play the game at a high level. Likewise, if I see a player setting up his or her give and go, and there are endless ways to set it up, I know they have an ability to control the situation.
Here’s an amazing example of a high IQ Give & Go by the cutter! The feeder didn’t see it!
Worst Environment To Learn Give & Go’s
Think about this: every coach on the planet instructs their offense to “Pass and Cut.” They’ll rep it out in shooting drills or in skeleton offense, they’ll teach it in transition, 6v6 offense, you name it, but the fact is we barely see Give & Go’s in the wild. We see lots of scripted give and go’s, like opener plays, but rarely are players looking for their Give & Go.
Here’s US Lacrosse “Hitting the nail right on the side” with this Give & Go Drill. This might be the biggest waste of time drill you could ever do. Why? Because Give & Go’s require defense to over play or under play, and context of ball pressure on the feeder. This drill surely teaches what a Give & Go is, but it would never translate!
Think about it, if drills like this worked, we would see Give & Go’s all the time.
There is a secondary school in Victoria, BC called Claremont, where the Gait brothers went to school, that is a sort of public school version of an IMG or Hill Academy. Under the leadership of Head Coach and Director, Darren “Ziggy” Reisig, Claremont is a hotbed for Division I recruiters. Claremont plays a Box / Field Hybrid style offense where the Give & Go is a centerpiece of their motion.
As a result, one year at 3d Lacrosse, we created the “Claremont Rules” which is a 2-3 second rule with the ball and a mandatory Give & Go. We use Claremont Rules in all even and uneven drills / games. Unlike the US Lacrosse drill above, that is completely devoid of context, Claremont Rules has been effective way to promote the Greatest Play in Sports!
Below is a video of Girls doing a 3v2 Keep Away using Claremont Rules
Give & Go’s in The Wild
This video below is from last weekend when we played a fun pick up game called Wing 2v2 + FG. This is a 3v3 game that breaks down into a 2v2 on the Natural Side with a Feeder and a Goalie. Players take turns feeding or playing goalie. The only rule is you can only shoot from your Natural Side using the far side tangent as a boundary. The Feeder is there to be used, but it’s up to the players to decide when or if they will pass to the feeder. This game is the ultimate teacher of Give & Go’s because it is NOT a rule!
Free Play = Free Will
Once players realize the power of the Give & Go, and the advantage of using the feeder, and the endless ways of setting up the Give & Go, they will have truly learned the Give & Go.
In this video you will see many interesting Give & Go set ups such as: the pause, off the dodge, off the hitch, Lever Pass and BTB Pass Give & Go and more!
Why Drilling Give & Go’s Doesn’t Actually Work
I’ve come to the conclusion that you won’t get results from drilling Give & Go’s. I know, this is blasphemous and even sad! How can this be you might ask?
Coaches have been drilling Give & Go’s for ages, yet we rarely see a Give & Go in the wild. Anybody can learn a Give & Go in a drill. Anyone can mindlessly cut on cue. Executing a Give & Go is not actually the hard part. The hard part is seeing the opportunity and setting yourself up for a Give & Go!
Free Play = Free Will
In a Free Play environment players learn how to use the Give & Go on their own, which I’ve concluded is the only way to learn this magical play!
Let’s look at the three environments I presented:
The US Lacrosse Drill is as bad as it gets. No context, no defense, everyone standing around while kids are executing an unrealistic give and go.
The Claremont Rules is pretty good because there is the context of defenders, but there is still a rule in place that removes decision making from the game. The 2-3 second rule and mandatory Give & Go also removes Free Will. Players have to do this on their own. I would consider doing this drill as a warm up for creating stick work with context and movement.
Free Play is the ultimate environment to learn Give & Go’s because the players have the chance to figure it out on their own, which is the only way to make it stick! Clearly, The Natural Side 2v2 FG game is clearly awesome for teaching the Give & Go because of the open feeder.
Paris Offense, 2man Game, and Give & Go’s
I usually play a ton of pick up lacrosse with family, friends and JM3 Athletes and one of our favorite games is 4v4 + Goalie. This game is essentially Pairs Offense, or a 4v4 version of Box Lacrosse. Since I film many of our pick up games, I can go back with my own kids or my JM3 Athletes and see what actually happened! The combination of implicit learning of Free Play and post mortem film analysis is remarkably powerful!
This past summer in our Narragansett bubble, I took my Give & Go game to another level! It is astounding how often you can get open onGive & Go’s during 2man games. Look at the thumbnail for the video below. I am being picked for and I’m about to swing the ball in the middle of a 2man game. This situation is challenging for the defense for two reasons: first, because the relaxes a little bit once the ball is passed, and second because it’s hard for them to know who’s covering my cut and who’s covering the Nations Look!
If you want to learn more about
The Read & React Offense
One of my favorite webinars ever was Calvert Hall Head Coach, Bryan Kelly’s Read & React Offense presentation from the 2019 Virtual Lacrosse Summit! It’s an offense based on the Give & Go! It was an offense that BK and the late, great, Dave Huntley constructed based off a basketball offense. It is a game changer in terms of how we think about lacrosse. I have to say, I understand where Hunts’s head was at three years ago much better now! If you want to see presentations like this or countless other presentations, you should consider the JM3 Coaches Training Program.
The reason why box players are great at the Give & Go is box environment encourages them! Box is a non stop 2man game and so is the Give & Go! Further, since the biggest key with small nets in box is to get to the middle, it’s easier to get to the middle without the ball than with the ball. This is why you will regularly see box players dodge topside and give the ball up, only to get it back with more time!
Youth Girls Lacrosse
You can see clearly here that the girl who cuts is not only getting open for herself, but is creating great space for the dodger too! It’s good for the offense to get covered just like it’s good to get open!
This clip is from 2015 with my Mountain Vista HS team. We got pretty good at Give & Go’s in transition and it was because we played a ton of Box Lacrosse in the off season. When we would scrimmage, we didn’t play traditional 5v5, but rather, we played with two Attack, two mids, and two defenders. The reason I liked this environment was because we basically replaced breakaways with 3v2’s, where our midfielders and poles got really good at looking for the Give & Go!
Brian Brecht on Recruiting
Check out this video where Coach Brecht goes through position by position what he’s looking for in a recruit. Remember, the whole key to recruiting is to be really freaking good! Good at what? I have asked this question of dozens of DI coaches and it can all be found in the JM3 Recruiting Portal! This website has the recruiting information you need to navigate this process. There is so much BS out there and so called experts who will get you doing things that are a complete waste of time!
Have a great weekend!
Lacrosse Rules | Camas Lacrosse
The object of lacrosse is to score the most points. Points are scored when a player kicks, nudges, bats with the stick, or throws with their stick the very hard tennis sized rubber ball into the opponents net. Players cannot use their hands to throw the ball into the net.
BOYS LACROSSE RULES
LENGTH OF PLAY
Games are divided into four timed quarters. The length of the quarter depends on the age group of the game being played.
- Youth quarters are typically 8 minutes long.
- High School quarters are 12 minutes.
- College, Pro, and International games have 15 minute quarters.
At the end of each quarter teams must switch ends.
When time runs out at the end of the fourth quarter the team with the most points wins. Ties are decided by sudden death playoffs.
The basic layout of a lacrosse field utilizing NCAA rules is 110 yards long by 60 yards wide. As compared to a football field which is 120 yards including the end zones by 53 1/3 yards wide. Lacrosse rules have been modified for most high school and youth organizations, so that a standard american football field can be utilized. Goal nets are 6′ x 6′ and reside within a 9′ circle called the crease. The net is positioned 15 yards from the end line giving about 13.5 yards between the back of the crease and the end line.
Click here to: see a basic diagram of the playing field.
Lacrosse is played with 10 players.
- 3 Attackmen
- 3 Midfielders
- 3 Defenders
- 1 Goalie
Click here to: see a diagram of the positions on the field.
Play begins with a face off in the center Face-off square or circle. The lacrosse face off is similar to a hockey face off. Two opponents face each other and try to win possession of the ball. The lacrosse face off is different because the two players basically start on their hands and feet with their sticks laying along the center line, and the ball between the heads of the sticks. At the officials signal each player can employ a number of different lacrosse face off skills and tactics to win possession of the ball, but there is no substitute for being quick or powerful. Most often the ball will be knocked or passed to a player other than the two fighting for the ball in the face off. Once a player is able to pick the ball up with their stick possession occurs. The object is to get close enough to the opponents net to throw the ball into the net scoring a goal. A goal counts as one point. In Major League (professional) Lacrosse there is a two point line where goals shot from behind that line score two points, but that is the only place the two point rule is in effect.
Offensive players maneuver down the field toward the goal by running with or passing the ball to a team mate. Players can run the entire length of the field as long as they are not offside’s by not leaving enough players in the defensive end.Offensive players cannot enter the crease area that surrounds the goal. The crease is a circle that surrounds the goal and it is where the goalie works. Defensive players can enter the crease area. If an offensive player enters the crease, it is a crease violation and position goes to the opponent. Offensive layers cannot go into their own crease either unless they gain possession while in the crease they can take the ball out.
If the goalie makes a save and gains possession of the ball he must pass or take the ball out of the crease within 4 seconds or the ball will be awarded back to the opponent.
As the ball is transitioned from the defensive end toward the offensive end the offensive team has 20 seconds to cross midfield. Once they cross midfield they have 10 seconds to move into the attackarea. These time restrictions help greatly to keep teams from going into a shell. They must move the ball or possession is lost.
One of the real different rules in lacrosse is that when a player takes a shot and the ball travels out of bounds the team that is closest to the line where the ball went out of bounds has possession. Often the offense will position a player behind the goal so that when a shot is made they will be closest to the spot where the ball went out of bounds when the ball goes out of bounds. You will also see the goalie sprint toward the back line when a shot is made to try to be the closest to the line so that the defensive team will gain possession. The stick is not an extension of the player, but the hand is, and players will thrust their stick toward the line to be closest.
Another fantastic rule is that after a score there is a face off. So the team who just scored could easily gain possession again by winning the face off and this leads to runs where a team may score several unanswered goals which allows a team to come back and it is one of the reasons why lacrosse is such a tremendously exciting game.
In the final two minutes of the game the team that is ahead must play with the provision that they must stay within the attack zone. Failure to stay in the attack zone constitutes offensive delay of game and possession will be transferred to the losing team. This only applies to the team that is ahead.
During a face off teams are required to keep four players including the goalie behind their own defensive restraining line, and three attackers behind the offensive restraining line. During the face off the 3 midfielders from each side fight for possession of the ball. Once a player picks the ball up with his stick and controls it possession occurs and the defensive players may now move forward to the midfield line if they so choose and attackers may move back to the midfield line as well if they so choose, but teams must maintain 4 defensive players in their own half of the field during play and three attack men on the offensive half of the field. It does not matter which of the players stay on which half as long as 4 defensive players and three attack are maintained at all times. Defensive players are allowed to go on the attack including the goalie as long as a midfielder stays behind to keep the number of defenders at 4. If a defender crosses the midfield line and the number of defenders in their own end is less than four, offside’s occurs and possession is awarded to the opponent. Likewise if an offensive player leaves the offensive half of the field and a midfielder does not stay behind to keep the number of offensive players at least three. This aspect of the game allows for creative transition play. Defenders can initiate a fast break as long as a midfielder stays behind. In today’s lacrosse world more and more teams especially at the higher levels are developing specialist midfielders that play strictly offense or defense, and do not transition from defense to attack and visa versa. Personally, while I understand the reasons why this is happening and the very diverse skills that are required at either end, I am greatly saddened because for me one of the most exciting plays in Lacrosse is the fast break involving the long stick defensemen or midfielder or even on a rare occasion the goalie taking the ball the length of the field and scoring or setting up a fast break goal. It can kind of be related to the days in football when players played both ways. Today that almost never happens in college or pro football, but it used to be very common. We are heading in a similar direction with lacrosse and this generation may be the last to see the really tremendous complete midfield players who are equally adept on both ends of the field. I hope that is not true.
The game of lacrosse is very physical and contact is very much a part of the game. Being aggressive and physical is a very good quality to have. Checking is a basic lacrosse skill. There are two different types of check that can be employed. Stick Checks and Body checks. Stick checks can be made as long as the attempt is to try to contact the opponents stick. And in some of the older aged divisions body checks can happen as long as the check is to the body above the waist and below the neck.
The goal of the game is to score the most goals, but the real challenge is in maintaining possession of the ball until a shot can be made. Once a player establishes possession keeping it is not easy. Defending players attack the stick of the player in possession and try to knock the ball loose with their own stick. This is called stick checking. They can also hit the ball carrier or anyone within 5 yards of a loose ball with their shoulder like a football block. This is called a body check and is legal as long as it not from behind, above the waist, and below the shoulder.
If you are looking for how to play lacrosse information on a particular skill go to Lacrosse Skills.
If you are looking for how to play lacrosse information on how to coach a particular skill go to Lacrosse Drills.
There are two types of penalties: Technical fouls and Personal fouls.
Personal fouls – Slashing, Tripping, Illegal Cross Checking, and checking from behind a player are usually given 1 minute penalties. Penalties can be increased to 2 or 3 minutes or even ejection can be assessed for major or especially sever personal fouls.
Technical fouls such as – Offside’s, Crease violations, pushing from the rear, thumbing. and Warding Off constitute a loss of possession.
PLAYING A MAN DOWN
When a personal foul penalty occurs and a one minute (or longer) penalty is assessed the offending player is remove to the penalty area in front of the scorers table. The player must remain in the penalty area until the penalty has been served.
You can find an official rule book at the US lacrosse web site and check with your particular association for specific rules.
GIRLS LACROSSE RULES
- FIRST HOME
The first home’s responsibility is to score. Located in front of the goal, the first home must continually cut toward the goal for a shot, or cut away from the goal to make room for another player. She should have excellent stickwork.
- SECOND HOME
The second home is considered the playmaker. She should be able to shoot well from every angle and distance from the goal
- THIRD HOME
The third home’s responsibility is to transition the ball from defense to attack. She should be able to feed the ball to other players and fill in wing areas.
- ATTACK WINGS
The wings are also responsible for transitioning the ball from defense to attack. Wings should have speed and endurance and be ready to receive the ball from the defense and run or pass the ball.
The point’s responsibility is to mark first home. She should be able to stick check and look to intercept passes.
The coverpoint’s responsibility is to mark second home. She should be able to receive clears, run fast and have good footwork.
- THIRD MAN
The third man’s responsibility is to mark third home. She should be able to intercept passes, clear the ball, run fast and have good footwork.
The center’s responsibility is to control the draw and play both defense and attack. She should have speed and endurance.
- DEFENSE WING
The wings are responsible for marking the attack wings and bringing the ball into the attack area. Wings should have speed and endurance.
The goalkeeper’s responsibility is to protect the goal. She should have good stickwork, courage and confidence.
Girls’ lacrosse is a non-contact game played by 12 players: a goalkeeper, five attackers and six defenders. Seven field players may cross the restraining line and four stay behind. The object of the game is to shoot the ball into the opponent’s goal. The team scoring the most goals wins.
Girls’ and women’s lacrosse begins with a draw, which is taken by the center position. The ball is placed between two horizontally held crosses (sticks), placed back-to-back, at the center of the field. At the sound of the whistle, the ball is flung into the air as the crosses are pulled up and away. The sticks must come up over the players’ head. A draw is used to start each half and after each goal, and it takes place at the center of the field. Only five players from each team are permitted between restraining lines at the time of the draw. Once the signal for the draw occurs, the players behind each restraining line may cross over.
The collegiate game is 60 minutes long, with each half being 30 minutes. The high school girls game is 50 minutes long, with each half being 25 minutes. In both collegiate and high school play, teams are allowed two timeouts per game, only after a goal. The restraining line, a solid line 30 yards up field from each goal, extends across the width of the field. Solid/hard boundaries were added to the game in 2006. Total length can be from 110 to 140 yards, while total width can be from 60 to 70 yards. There must always be at least 10 yards of space between the goal line and the end line at each end of the field. There is a circle in the center of the field where the draw occurs. Two arcs are marked from the center of the goal line. The eightmeter arc with hash marks four meters away from each other bisect the arc. The 12-meter fan runs out from the goal line extended. Substitution area, used by both teams, is in front of the scorer’s table and is indicated by two hash marks placed 5 yards on either side of the midfield line.
Seven attacking players only are allowed over the restraining line in their offensive end and only eight defenders are allowed over the line in their defensive end. The additional defender is the goalkeeper. Players may exchange places during play, but the player should have both feet over the line before the teammate enters.
When a whistle blows, all players must stop in place. Rough checks, and contact to the body with the crosse or body, are not allowed, however, incidental body contact may occur.
Field players may pass, catch or run with the ball in their crosse. A player may gain possession of the ball by dislodging it from an opponent’s crosse with a check. A controlled check (crosse to crosse contact) is an attempt to knock the ball free. No player may reach across an opponent’s body to check the handle of a crosse when she is even with or behind that opponent. A player may not protect the ball in her crosse by cradling so close to her body or face so as to make a legal, safe check impossible for the opponent.
All legal checks must be directed away from the player with the ball and cannot come withina 7″ sphere of the head. No player is allowed to touch the ball with her hands except the goalkeeper when she is within the goal circle. A change of possession may occur if a player gains a distinct advantage by playing the ball off her body.
Fouls are categorized as major or minor, and the penalty for fouls is a “free position.” For major fouls, the offending player is placed four meters behind the player taking the free position. For a minor foul, the offending player is placed four meters off, in the direction from which she approached her opponent before committing the foul, and play is resumed.
When a minor foul is committed in the 12-meter fan, the player with the ball has an indirect free position, in which case the player must pass first or be checked by an opponent before the team may shoot.
A slow whistle occurs when the offense has entered the critical scoring area and is on a scoring play and the defense has committed a major foul. A flag is displayed in the air but no whistle is sounded so that the offense has an opportunity to score a goal. If the offense is capable of getting a shot off, the flag is withdrawn. A whistle is blown when a goal is scored or the scoring opportunity is over. An immediate whistle is blown when a major foul, obstruction or shooting space occurs, which jeopardizes the safety of a player.
The Youth Council of US Lacrosse has adopted rules for girls youth play.
More Lacrosse Drills
“Your lacrosse stick should become part of your body!”
To become proficient in passing and shooting, the player must be able to propel the ball from the stick with the wrist “snap.” Many beginning players pass and shoot with an arm motion, or “push” the ball, which causes the ball to leave the stick on a low trajectory resulting in a low pass or shot. An excellent way to develop the wrist snap is to utilize the wall. Go to a cinderblock or brick wall and stand approximately 3 to 5 yards away. Any wall will work (no windows), but a smooth concrete surface at least 10 feet tall is the best.
You can and will observe daily improvement if proper technique is maintained. Increase the reps as wrists become stronger. Aim for as many reps as possible with desired form, however. This is a lefty-righty work out. Attempt to do as many reps as possible. Remember, your goal is to strengthen the wrists, to become proficient in releasing the ball with the snap of the wrists, to gain hand speed, and to develop a quick release.
Do as much as much of this routine 4-5 times a week for 15-20 minutes (no more). Beginning players should start at 30 reps with each hand before moving to a different part of the drill. Your goal should be to get through the entire drill (50 reps with each hand) with each hand in under 20 minutes. If you only get through part of the drill, it is easy to set a goal for next time.
Proper 1 hand technique: Wearing gloves, hold the stick in one hand at its balance point and then place the head of the stick in the “box” area next to the ear. Then with one hand, “snap” the wrist which will cause the ball to come out of the stick in a straight line and bounce off the wall straight back into the stick kept in the box area. This will be difficult at first. Do not take shortcuts. Keep the head of the stick in the box and not down off the shoulder.
Proper 2 hand technique: Wearing gloves, hold the stick with your top hand approximately half way down the shaft of the stick. Your opposite hand should cover the end cap. Snap the top wrist while bringing the bottom hand towards your dominant arm pit. This will help to keep your stick in a vertical position. Try to keep the head of the stick in the box at all times. Passing is like casting a fishing line. Be ready for the ball to return in a hurry. Change your foot stance as you change your hands, that is lead with your left foot if passing from the right, and so forth. Stick protection is important.
Proper Cross hand technique: This is the similar to two hand technique. Hold the stick such that the dominant hand is across your body. The head of the stick should be kept in the “box” near the opposite ear. This will be awkward at first but only the advanced players will get to this stage.
DRILLS:(Beginners 30 reps with each hand)
1 hand: catch and 1cradle
2 hands: catch and 1 cradle
2 hands: quick stick
2 hands: split drill -catch righty, switch and throw lefty/ catch lefty switch and throw righty
2 hands: catch, face dodge, and throw
2 hands: catch, fake, and throw
You must be at 50 reps with each hand before passing this point.
2 hands: cross handed
2 hands: behind the back
2 hands: running along the wall throwing and catching.
Be creative: if you get to this stage, you have earned the right to!
**Remember the above must be performed in the correct manner, that is: stick in the box, overhand motion, wrist snap. If your form is sloppy, such as letting the stick hang down off the shoulder, you will be slinging the ball and thus wasting your time. CORRECT FORM MUST BE ADHERED TO, OR YOUR EFFORTS WILL BE WASTED.**
How Does Scoring Work In Lacrosse?
In lacrosse, players score points by throwing the lacrosse ball into their opponents goal.
Lacrosse is a sport played between two teams of 10 players utilizing lacrosse sticks, a ball, and two goals. Regulation lacrosse fields are 110 yards long and 60 yards wide, with each team’s goal placed on opposite sides. After 4 quarters of play (the length of each quarter will vary based on the level of play), the team with the most points will be declared the winner.
Like most other “ball and goal” sports, scoring in lacrosse is as simple as getting the ball in the goal. Players on each team are split into positions for attack, midfield, defense, or goalie. Any player on the field can score, but it is much more common for attackmen or midfielders to score the majority of goals. Players can score from anywhere on the field, except for within the opposing team’s crease, or the circle that surrounds the goal.
Each goal scored earns 1 point for the offensive team, regardless of where the goal is shot from. Goals are always worth only 1 point in lacrosse, except in Major League Lacrosse where a “2 point goal” was implemented for if a player shoots from behind the designated 2 point line on the field.
To receive points in lacrosse, offensive players will attempt to score on the opponent’s goal using offensive plays that lead to a shot attempt. Ideally, an offensive player will shoot the ball past the defense and goalie to score a goal. Lacrosse plays involve lots of movement, passing, screens, and communication to be executed properly. Even if the ball enters a team’s goal on accident, without a player shooting it, or by the own team’s defense or goalie touching the ball, the point still counts for the opposing team.
In lacrosse, players will occasionally receive a penalty, resulting in them being removed from the field and sitting in the penalty box for a specified amount of time that varies by penalty. During this time, the opposing team will have a numbers advantage on the field or a “man-up situation.” While a player is serving his penalty, the other team will have one additional player on the field in comparison, giving them a significant edge on offense. For this reason, many goals are scored in “man-up situations” or as a result penalties.* Caution, a lot of photos! * “
Greetings to all!
How long have I wanted to write a review about my favorite TV series .. Finally, I gathered my thoughts, took screenshots, now I’m ready to tell you about my favorite!
To be honest, I started this show only because of handsome Dylan O’Brien. Seeing him in the movie “The Maze Runner” – I fell in love with this actor, and I wanted to see him in other roles.And my friend also watched this series, she also advised me to watch this series.
I bought some sweets, sat down more comfortably, and .. included 1 episode (
1 season). And you know what? The special effects surprised me, but don’t think for the better. Just the opposite. I was disappointed with the special effects. But I spat on it and decided to continue watching ..
I watched all 5 seasons. I can confidently say that this is MY FAVORITE TV series. Each episode is interesting, not prolonged.
This is a light, youthful series with an intriguing plot.
- Scott McCall (Tyler Posey) – an ordinary teenager, nothing preposterous .. Until .. He was bitten by an alpha. After being bitten, he becomes famous, begins to play well at lacrosse, and of course he has a girlfriend. And he will never kill anyone, this is his golden rule, which he does not want to break. (Werewolf, later becomes alpha)
- Allison Argent (Crystal Reed) – the girl of the protagonist.She is new at school, immediately becomes the friend of the most famous girl in school, she is invited to a cool party. Strange, isn’t it? Allison was a little pissed off by the fact that she was so cute and fluffy, and in some episodes she turned into an evil werewolf hunter. But in season 3 I started to like her. (The whole family is hunters, including her)
Allison and Lydia
- Lydia Martin (Holland Roden) (my favorite girl character) is that famous girl.She has the coolest parties in town, everyone wants to go to her. In Season 1, Lydia pretends to be a stupid, rags-obsessed woman, but she’s actually kind, ready to do anything for her friends, and as Stiles said, she’s not stupid at all. In 4-5 seasons, she became a real beauty. (Banshee)
- Stiles Stillinski – the most handsome, with sarcasm and jokes.Head over heels in love with Lydia, while she does not reciprocate. The protagonist’s best friend. Walking positive. (He does not turn into anyone, but in season 4 an evil spirit possessed him)
- Isaac Leighy (Daniel Sharman) – sorry, but I can’t help but say about another handsome guy with whom I am also in love * – *.He is very cute, of course, at first he was not very good. But (in my opinion) in season 3 he takes Scott’s side. It’s a shame that Isaac left after Season 4. I miss Leiha with his scarf and cute curls (Werewolf).
- Derek Hale (Tyler Hoechlin) – is a bit aggressive and not an ordinary character with his own opinion.Very good looking. (Werewolf, was alpha for a while, until Scott took his place).
Characters not mentioned before:
- Jackson Wittmore (Colton Haynes) – he is perfect, (he even looks like Ken, who is waiting for Barbie) but only outside, inside he always wants to be the first , is jealous of Scott (due to his ability). He also wants to become a werewolf, he is converted by Derek, but Jackson could not turn into a werewolf, he turned into a kenemu, killed many people.He also left the series. (Kenema)
- Allison Family (Argenta) – They are hunters (hunt werewolves).
- Peter Hale (Ian Boen) – an amorous man, a former alpha who turned Scott, tried to kill everyone in season 1, but in season 2 he was resurrected and became an ally of Scott. But in the end he ended up in prison (
- Malia Hale (Shelley Henning) – Stiles’ girlfriend in Season 4 or 5. She was a coyote for several years, then she was made a man (who can handle). (Werewolf)
- Kira Yukimora (Arden Cho) – Scott’s girlfriend, after Allison. (Fox, nagitsune).
- Liam Dunbar (Dylan Sprayberry) – a werewolf who became him by accident.Part of Scott’s pack.
- Jordan Parrish (Ryan Kelly) – Deputy Sheriff, also Cerberus.
I think there is enough information about several characters, I will not talk about all of them, it is better to see them yourself)
My opinion about the plot: everything is thought out, unexpected turns of events, intriguing, keeps in suspense, in general, what you need By the way, there is not a single vampire in the series, which even somehow surprised me.
Music: always in the subject, added some songs to her playlist)
There were more jokes in season 1 .. Every season there are fewer jokes, and more fights .. But it doesn’t matter, the plot becomes more exciting.
In general, the series is simply amazing, the special effects pumped up a bit, but it’s not important for me) you don’t need to say anything about the cast, it’s perfect! * – * (
It seems to me that I am in love with almost every character from this series ).
I watched all 5 seasons in a couple of weeks, never got bored! * – *
I definitely recommend everyone to watch !!!
Characters | Teen Wolf
Teen Wolf: Main Characters (10)
Teen Wolf: Other Characters (44)
2 0 0
Chemistry teacher, former military officer.Often picks on Scott and Stiles. As a result of interrogation by the Sheriff, Stilinski admitted that six years ago he explained to Keith Argent how to set the house on fire to make it look like an accident. Sacrificed for Ritualin Season 3
72 22 4
Sixteen-year-old student, member of the school lacrosse team.He was the first to be converted by Derek Hale to create his pack. Isaac has been abused by his own father in the past, but becoming a werewolf has gained strength and self-confidence
five one 0
Veterinarian at an animal clinic; not so much a boss as a friend and mentor of Scott McCall.In the course of the plot, it turns out that Deaton is not an ordinary veterinarian, and in addition to animals, he also treats werewolves. Deaton is a practicing druid, he knows about all the supernatural things that happen in Bacon Hills. He was a trusted advisor to the Hale family until they died in a fire.
0 0 0
The leader of a family of hunters from Mexico – Calaveras.Hunting Kate Argent. Differs in a reverent attitude to the hunter’s code and a keen sense of duty.
fifteen one 0
Coach of the school lacrosse team, also teaches economics. Eccentric in behavior and appearance. He seems to care more about student success on the field than in the classroom, offering good grades to his players in exchange for various challenges.Likes to be called “Keksik”.
2 one 0
Mercenary, Derek Hale’s new love interest. Saved Isaac from the twins at the beginning of the third season, taught Derek how to handle weapons, was almost killed by a pack of alphas, leaving scars.
five 0 0
Satomi werewolf.Attends Devenford High School, plays lacrosse. Like the other members of the Davenford High School lacrosse team, she dislikes Liam for crashing their coach’s car.
one nine 0
A student of the school, works at the rink. He is unpopular and alone. Became the third person to be bitten by Derek when he created his flock.Made friends with Erica.
0 one 0
Wife of Chris Argent and mother of Allison. A convinced and merciless supporter of the idea of the destruction of all werewolves. In the second season, she tried to kill Scott, but her plan was foiled by Derek, who intervened and bit her. Victoria, not wanting to turn into a werewolf, follows the Hunter Code and commits suicide.
five one 0
Invisible student and high school lacrosse team player Greenberg is often the focus of Bobby Finstock. In any game, he constantly scolds Greenberg, often blaming him for the team’s failures and taunting him in class. Since Greenberg has never been shown on screen, part of the fandom believes that he is a figment of the coach’s imagination.
sixteen 6 one
Head of the Alpha Pack. Became alpha in 1977. As a result of the meeting with Jellal, Argent, which turned out to be a trap, was blinded. While he was recovering from his injury, one of his bets tried to gain control and Deucalion killed him. In doing so, he learned that alphas get stronger when they kill their own bets.He then convinces Ennis and Kali to kill their packs and join him in creating an alpha pack.
179 143 fifteen
A werewolf from birth, almost all of whose family died in a terrible fire set by Kate Argent six years before the start of the events of the series. He killed his uncle Peter Hale and later became an alpha.In the second season, he gathers himself a flock, which includes Isaac Leighy, Vernon Boyd and Erica Reyes. Later, Scott joins his pack to stop the Canima.
21 17 0
Sixteen-year-old popular high school student, co-captain of the lacrosse team, selfish and narcissistic.For a long time he met with Lydia Martin. During the first season, Jackson discovered that Scott was a werewolf, and desperately wished to be the same. After being bitten, Derek became a Canima – a werewolf lizard. At the end of the second season, Jackson was healed and transformed into an ordinary werewolf.
More info »
Jenniffer Blake (Julia Bakkari)
Jennifer Blake (Julia Baccari)
0 one 0
Beacon Hills English teacher.Later, her true face is revealed: she is Darak. Darak is a druid who has gone astray. Jennifer also performs the sacrifice. Thanks to her power, she bewitched Derek Hale. She was wounded by Deucalion and finished off by Peter Hale.
one one 0
Grandpa Allison, werewolf hunter, bloodthirsty and unprincipled person.Came to Bacon Hills to avenge his daughter Kate. In the season 2 finale, it is revealed that he is actually a cancer patient and his true goal was to get a werewolf bite in order to heal.
31 21 0
Deputy Sheriff of Police. He is also an as yet unknown supernatural being, immune to fire.At the end of 5A, Lydia decides that he is Cerberus.
10 4 0
Scott’s classmate, goalkeeper on the high school lacrosse team. Openly gay. He is friendly and helpful in nature. In the third season, he meets with Ethan.
7 0 0
Aidan’s twin brother, was a member of the Alpha pack led by Deucalion.Together with Aidan, he had the ability to transform into one huge alpha werewolf. Ethan is gay, has dated Denny. After his death, his brother left the city, and his further fate is unknown.
one 3 0
The only girl from the alpha pack. Deucalion’s right hand. He does not wear shoes, as he uses claws on his feet as a murder weapon.Passionate and cunning, a female predator, joined the pack to be with Ennis, also destroyed her pack and only missed her adviser – Julia Bakkari. Since, according to Kali, the girl was weak and harmless, Alpha left her to die without finishing her off. Which, of course, was her mistake. Jennifer Blake was killed.
Katashi (Silver Finger)
Katashi (Silver finger)
0 0 0
Former member of the Yakuza, paranoid reclusive.He received the nickname “Silver Finger” because of the unusual silver little finger prosthesis. Ashamed of nearly escaping when attacked by the Oni demons 24 years ago. He considers himself to be indebted to Chris for saving his life and military honor.
3 one 0
Werewolf Hunter, Aunt Allison.In the past, she had a relationship with Derek Hale. Then she betrayed him and set fire to his house, as a result of which most of Derek’s relatives died. At the end of the first season, Peter Hale kills Kate by ripping open her throat with his claws. But later it turns out that Kate is not dead. The wounds inflicted by Peter’s claws turned Kate into a dangerous werewolf jaguar.
0 0 0
Werewolf.He made deals, worked for Katashi. After his death, he tried to steal the valuables of the deceased boss from the evidence vault.
10 five 0
New student of the school, daughter of a history teacher. At first, Kira is very timid and shy, then it turns out that she is Kitsune – a werewolf fox. Has the ability to control electrical current.Kira first becomes Scott’s girlfriend, and then – his girlfriend.
one 2 0
Stiles Stilinski’s mother, died six years before the start of the show of frontotemporal dementia. When Claudia was hospitalized, Stiles was always by her side. In Season 3, Stiles begins to show the same symptoms as his mother, but then turns out to be the result of Nogitsune’s exposure.
eight 13 one
Werewolf, younger sister of Derek Hale, who believed she died in a fire six years ago. Although she is only seventeen, she has experienced a lot of loss and suffering. Left for South America at the end of the first half of the third season.
35 12 3
Father Allison, werewolf hunter.A firm, determined and honest person. Initially hostile towards werewolves and opposed to Allison dating Scott. Later, he changes his mind and becomes Scott’s ally.
0 0 0
Boss of the Yakuza, was possessed by Nogitsune. He was later killed by the Oni demons while making a deal with Chris Argent.The fountain was stained with his blood, and the lichen “Wolf’s Litaria”, which has special properties, grew in its place.
25 12 0
Appears in the fourth season of the series, fifteen-year-old schoolboy. He is subject to uncontrollable outbursts of anger, which brings him many problems and even led to expulsion from the previous school.Liam became a werewolf after being bitten by Scott McCall. Scott, feeling his responsibility to Liam, teaches him to control his rage during the full moons.
125 125 12
After the events of the second season – Banshee. Lydia hides her amazing intelligence, which, most likely, can scare off many people.Understands psychology and principles of social interaction. She was originally portrayed as a fashionable, headstrong girl. Was in a relationship with Jackson Wittmore, and then Aidan. She was the object of love of Stiles Stilinski.
five one 0
Derek Hale’s sister. In the canon, it appears in an already “cut form”.It is further revealed that Laura was an alpha until Peter lured her into town and killed her.
Malia Tate (Malia Hale)
Malia Tate (Malia Hale)
33 24 4
Werewolf, spent eight years of her life in the guise of a coyote, after she killed her mother and younger sister at the age of nine during the full moon.After the incident, she was stuck in the skin of a coyote until Scott McCall forced her to take on a human form. Mentally unstable and socially unadapted. Sympathizes with Stiles Stilinski. Later it turns out to be the daughter of Peter Hale.
0 one 0
School psychologist and French teacher, younger sister of Alan Deaton, counselor in Deucalion.
one 0 0
Apprentice, friend of Liam, gay. Mason is not aware that Liam is a werewolf, although he notices how he began to behave strangely.
eight 6 0
Scott McCall’s mother.She is divorced, so she is raising her son alone. She works as a nurse in a city hospital. She was shocked when she learned that Scott is a werewolf, but quickly accepted his new essence. Melissa is a loving mother, she helps her son in everything and always supports him.
0 one 0
Patient from Echo House (psychiatric clinic).Banshee. Emotionally unstable, extremely withdrawn. It is later revealed that it is Meredith who is the unknown Benefactor from the fourth season.
0 0 0
Isaac Leahy’s abusive father; often punished his son by locking him in the freezer in the basement for a long time. Bacon Hills Cemetery owner and former coach of the city’s swimming team.Killed by the Canima.
4 0 0
School student, photographer. Matt likes Allison Argent, he practically follows her, often filming. As a child, he almost drowned when members of the swimming team pushed him into the pool. Matt was traumatized and resentful. Having become the master of the Canima (Jackson), he takes revenge on his offenders by killing them.
0 0 0
Kira’s mother is also a kitsune (werewolf fox). According to her, she is at least 900 years old. He is the master of the Oni demons. In 1943, she awakened the spirit of Nogitsune, the confrontation with which continues to this day.
one 0 0
Derek’s first love.They met and fell in love when they were in high school. Derek feared that Paige would lose if she knew his true nature. She was bitten by Ennis at the request of Peter, but her body could not cope and she died in the arms of Derek, who killed her, saving her from excruciating pain, after which his eyes changed color. Paige’s death empowered Nemeton and saved Julia Bakkari (Jennifer Blake).
131 55 4
Birth werewolf, former Alpha.When the Hale house was set on fire by the hunters, Peter, who was at that moment in the house with his family, was the only survivor of this fire.
More info »
one one 0
Scott’s father, ex-husband of Melissa. As an FBI agent, he came to the city to remove Stilinski from the post of sheriff and, along the way, engaged in unsolved cases, gets involved in a confrontation with Nogitsune.
0 0 0
Hunter, one of those who captured Peter and Derek. During interrogation, he threatened to cut one of them in half to get information.
28 45 0
Sixteen-year-old schoolboy, the protagonist of the series, around whom most of the mystical-dramatic story takes place.He became a werewolf after being bitten by an alpha in the forest, where he went with his best friend Stiles Stilinski in search of half of the corpse. Initially considering his abilities as a curse, he tries to find a cure for lycanthropy, but, having lost the chance to heal, he begins to get used to a new way of life.
367 194 17
Sixteen-year-old schoolboy, best friend of the main character Scott McCall.His father is a sheriff, and his mother died when he was still a child. He has an extraordinary mind, the first to understand what was happening with Scott when he became a werewolf. Throughout the episode, Stiles Stilinski supports Scott in his problems and helps balance his double life. Stiles is a sarcastic, funny and outspoken character.
More info »
2 one 0
Derek’s mother and Peter’s older sister.Was alpha to Laura, Peter and Derek. She possessed a rare ability for her species to completely transform into a wolf and was respected among other alphas, including Deucalion.
26 nine one
Werewolf, studied with Scott and Stiles in elementary school, but left afterwards. In season 5, he is transferred to the graduating class of Beacon Hills School.Has the ability to completely transform into a wolf.
0 2 0
A schoolgirl with parasomnia. Becomes a canima chimera.
0 one 0
Schoolgirl, Stiles’ childhood friend.
2 0 0
Transferred to Beacon Hills School at the start of Season 5. Studied with Liam in grade 6, when he accidentally broke her nose, Hayden broke his nose in return.
31 eleven 0
Police Chief, Stiles Stilinski’s father.He was on the right track in the investigation of the murders, linking them to the fire in the Hale house six years ago.
Release date of films, TV series, cartoons, anime
It would seem that “Teen Wolf” is a simple project, there is nothing super-new or super = popular in it. But fans can’t get over the fact that the show is closed. That’s it, six seasons – that’s enough. There will be no seventh, let alone the eighth season.
The release date of the eighth season of the series “Teen Wolf” will not be announced, since the sixth part of the mystical melodrama turned out to be the final one.
The series “Teen Wolf” takes place in the small town of Bacon Hills. In the center of the story is an ordinary teenager, high school student Scott McCrol. The insecure kid was not popular with his classmates. And even a passion for sports (a young man plays lacrosse) does not increase his rating in any way. But at some point, the situation changes dramatically.
Once the main character and his best friend Mieczyslaw Stilinski, whom everyone calls Stiles, decided to find half of the corpse.The fact is that Stiles’ father works as a sheriff and the guy, having overheard the telephone conversation, found out that there was a murder, but only the lower part of the body was found. The guys chose a local reserve as the place of their search, because the police went there. Due to an absurd accident, Scotty was left alone in the night forest. And then an unknown animal attacked and bit him. And although outwardly he looked very much like a wolf, the bite mark was clearly not wolfish.
But the very next day, the student began to change: his hearing and other senses became more acute, his reactions accelerated, and asthma was being cured.Very slowly, the realization came to him that he was now a werewolf. Friends and Derek Hale, a “hereditary” wolf-man, help him to get used to what happened (sometimes in very unusual ways). Scott will have to learn to control his new essence so as not to harm his loved ones. But this is not becoming the main problem, but Alpha, a lycanthrope who has committed many crimes, hunters, Ghost Riders, strange Doctors, and many other strong opponents.
Teen Wolf Season 8 RELEASE DATE SERIES
The series was finally closed after the sixth season.
Anton Belov: “There will be an interview – I will read the comments” – HockeyAnton Belov: “There will be an interview – I will read the comments”
– You are probably the only KHL hockey player who blogs not at the invitation of some media, but because he wanted to.
– I don’t know, but I haven’t heard about others. And I don’t have a single hockey player in my friends: mostly people who are not connected either with hockey or with sports.I learned about LJ from my older brother: Andrey keeps a diary of his hockey goods store. Why did I need the diary: there were thoughts that I wanted to write down somewhere. At first he wrote in notes on Vkontakte, and then left there – and registered on livejournal.com.
– Did you get any strange messages on Vkontakte?
– This is not the reason. It’s just that if you are everywhere, you will have to forget about sleep. All these networks are a furnace for time. After all, there I communicated with those with whom I was familiar in life.There were only two or three new acquaintances. And it’s easy to fight off strange messages: you don’t answer and that’s it. They will understand that the person is not going to maintain a relationship.
– It’s like with Darcy Vero. They say that if he does not answer, he will lag behind in time.
– Maybe. So, Vkontakte took a lot of free time. I must say, in general, I have been connected with the computer since childhood. I have a brother with a computer education. Well, I understand well, I spend a lot of time on the Internet.In short, if the team has any questions about computers, then everyone comes to me.
“If the team has any questions about computers, then everyone comes to me”
– Do many in the team know that you are LJ?
– I guess nobody knows. Yes, I do not particularly expand on this topic. All the same, there are personal moments.
– But when one of the players finds out – you won’t be embarrassed?
– It’s okay.I understand what you can write and what is better to keep with you.
– Many sublock records?
– None. I don’t see who to close it from yet. Actually, this page is for me, not for someone else. After all, very few people added me, half of them are some kind of spammers who automatically frend everyone.
– Once, through LJ, you told the whole truth about your poisoning, which caused a lot of gossip in Omsk.
– Here’s the deal.In Omsk, they are generally very attentive to the players, every step is discussed: who drinks what, eats what, what kind of car they have. This is a direct consequence of the popularity of the team in the city. I talk – rarely, but I talk – with one of the fans. And so he wrote to me that my poisoning was being discussed at the guest house. I went in and read it. And I just wanted to clarify this issue. And then they wrote something like that!
– For example: “The most glamorous injury in team history.” They also called a specific restaurant on Lenin Street, where I allegedly poisoned myself.There is such a restaurant, but a small detail: I don’t eat there. And so on. But the guys from the guest, in my opinion, understood each other – and settled this misunderstanding.
– The recording also resonated with the phrase: “Soul in Moscow – body in Omsk at work”. Few people noticed the smiley there.
– This does not mean that I am by force in Omsk. After this season, I had offers to move to another club for better conditions. They also called me to Moscow. But I rejected everything: I did not want to leave.It seems to me that last season at Avangard I did better than the first. And then – I got used to Omsk.
“Being in Chelyabinsk, I miss Moscow and Omsk. And vice versa “
– But you want to go to Moscow?
– I really like Moscow. There are many people whom I am glad and who are glad to me: my friends, my goddaughter.
– Why did you spend most of your vacation not in Moscow, but in Chelyabinsk?
– Chelyabinsk is my home.Mom, brother, all my relatives are here. My father is buried here. After the season I go to rest by the sea, then I spend two weeks in Moscow, and then in Chelyabinsk I prepare for the season with my physical training coach.
– Do you yearn for the city?
– I am such a difficult person that, being in Chelyabinsk, I miss Moscow and Omsk. And vice versa.
– Tell us about your hobby for the computer game World of Warcraft. Does it happen that you sit at her all night until the morning?
– This is out of the question.I need a healthy sleep. If I don’t get enough sleep, it’s horror. Nothing will work, there will be no mood, a day for nothing. If I succeed, then I sleep a couple of hours during the day. I got used to it since childhood, my father taught me.
– But what is the maximum time spent playing the game?
– This happened three times during the vacation. Eight hours.
– This is a vacation for me. Here you need to know the game. There are such raids when there are 25 people. And all this is addictive.Vitya Aleksandrov hooked me up to the game the year before last. And it turns out that I have been playing for two years. There is a world of its own. Each has its own character, with its own characteristics.
– What character do you have?
– What are its advantages?
– He is very dependent on nature. Oh, it’s hard to tell.
– What about the cons?
– He is not as strong in close combat as, for example, a warrior.
– You look great in close combat.And in general, all your fights were bright. Do you remember who you fought in the famous game against Vityaz?
– It turned out interesting there. When the turmoil began, Evgeny Sapozhkov was next to me. I am not familiar with this player. But he grabbed my shirt. I say to him: “Stay calm, why fight?” But Sapozhkov threw off his leggings, began to try to challenge me to a fight. And I answered. Eugene ended up losing a tooth.
– To be honest, when I found out about this, I was not very pleased.Wild feelings. But I didn’t want to fight on purpose, I didn’t want to fight at all.
“Throughout the match, Alexei hit me in the face with a stick. And I couldn’t stand it only at the end ”
– One of your loudest fights is against Alexei Yashin.
– Yes, she was remembered for a very long time. How, they say, such a famous hockey player suffered from a young, upstart, disgrace! But whoever was at this match saw why I went to fight. Throughout the match, Alexei hit me in the face with a stick.And I broke down only at the end of the match.
– Why did he beat you?
– The first time after returning from the NHL, Alexei had a rather unpleasant habit: throwing from under a defender, the next moment he put a stick in front of him at chest level. He hit me in the face in the first period. In the second. And finally, in this episode – to the blood. That’s when I got tired of it all.
– You struck four blows at the lying Yashin.
– I did not see anything illegal in my actions.And I am grateful to Vyacheslav Bykov, who stood up for me at the press conference. He said that I was protecting myself and the gate. And so it was.
– Have you ever discussed this episode with Yashin afterwards?
– No, we don’t know him closely. There was some tension in the next game against Lokomotiv. Everyone was waiting for revenge, revenge, but nothing happened. Yashin and I shake hands with each other after the matches, everything is fine.
– How did Mikeska piss you off?
– There are some Czechs who talk a lot, but get lost when asked.This was the only fight where I initiated. He told me something. This has to do with my personal life and I would not like to repeat those phrases. In short, Mikeska and I have mutual acquaintances. And he insulted me.
– There was a situation there before. One young hockey player from “Siberia” injured our hockey player. I drove up to him: “Come on,” I say, “be quiet, this is the preseason.” Then Mikeska flies up to me and begins in broken Russian: that you, they say, are running into a young man, deal with your peers.And he shows himself – well, sort of deal with me. I say: “Well, come on.” And then after that he uttered that phrase. In the third period, I asked him.
“The defender cannot be soft-bodied”
– Is it easy to get you out?
– No, but he hit the spot. At the end of the match, I asked the center forward to give me a place on the throw-in – and immediately after the puck was inserted, it started.
– Have you been involved in martial arts?
– No.Well, that is how – as a child I went to the Greco-Roman wrestling section, but it was unlikely that it was useful to me on the ice. In the gym, I don’t work on a sack. I don’t really like to fight, but if necessary, then it is necessary. The defender cannot be soft-bodied.
– Let’s talk about WOW. You were looking for partners through LJ, right?
– Yes. This is a very intense game. There are 80 levels there, and when you develop your player to such a level, the fun begins – raids.They either have 10 people or 25. There are guilds where players know each other, sometimes in real life. You see, in these raids you can buy a good thing from a heavy boss that you kill for a long time. And you need to know the people with whom you are going on a raid.
– Otherwise, unscrupulous players may be caught among the leaders of the raid. You fight there, waste your time, and they will take all the loot from the raid and run off somewhere. And in the guild, everyone is according to the rules, everyone is clean in front of each other.I found the Omsk guild to suit my time. The raid can last three hours. And if I’m in Omsk, it’s just uncomfortable for me to go on a raid with Muscovites: I can’t afford to crawl out from behind a computer after midnight.
– Does everyone in the guild know who you are?
– Several people know. But I asked not to spread.
– Do you play with Viktor Alexandrov?
– No, he’s in a different world.
“It was not very pleasant to read what they wrote to me on the CSKA websites”
– In what sense?
– There are several worlds in the same place.And here we are with him in different worlds. He is also a hunter. I took the character just on his advice.
– Is he stronger as a hunter?
– I think so.
– Do any of the hockey players still play?
– It seems Sergey Gimaev Jr. Evgeny Kurbatov played before.
– Do you find time to play during the season?
– Not always. And if I cannot, then I warn about it. And replacements follow. There is also a free visit. Raids are held once a week.
– Did you write things on the Internet that pissed you off?
– It was not very pleasant to read what they wrote to me on the CSKA websites when I left the club. One lady under the nickname Fire Horse tried especially hard.
– I had exactly the same reaction. She wrote that after CSKA defeated Traktor in the playoffs, I flew to Omsk for negotiations. Although I just asked the coaches for permission to stay in Chelyabinsk for one day: the next day it was the eighth of March and I thought to congratulate my mother.And this person for several months on the sites spread rot, said that I was a mercantile bastard. Well, let it be, in principle.
“There are many interesting guys among athletes”
– Did journalists often write badly about you?
– Only once, just after moving to Vanguard. “Soviet Sport” tried to push me against Vyacheslav Bykov. Unpleasant words were written on his behalf against me. But then the coach denied all this in his blog.In general, people don’t turn to me for long interviews. Yes, even after the matches, they often don’t stop me, and if they ask something, it mainly concerns the game.
– You are a very reasonable person. What books do you get your vocabulary from?
– Now at hand books by two authors – Begbedera and Grishkovets. The begger likes his unrestrainedness, observation. Grishkovets has a unique style, sentence structure, language. However, I am not a literary critic.
– Study somewhere?
– I have a good education. I am graduating from the institute in sports, but I will continue to study in another field. This all comes from the family. My parents very strictly asked me for my studies. I have never had problems with the Russian language, with colloquial speech.
– Nobody told you that you are more serious than your peers?
– They spoke. Three of my best friends are much older than me. One is 39 years old, the other two are 38.I’m interested with them, they are with me too.
– What are your best friends doing?
– Two – business. One is show business.
– You are not interested in hockey players, probably?
– Why. There are many interesting guys among athletes. You don’t have to go far for examples. We became close friends with Alexander Fomichev, we sat next to each other in the dressing room – both at CSKA and at Avangard.A very well-read, very intelligent person. And there are many more of them than it seems. There are a lot of well-read guys. I blogged about this.
“I am not an alcoholic, not a drug addict – I have nothing to be ashamed of. If I get tired of Warcraft – I will quit “
– Books, blog, warcraft – are these all your non-hockey hobbies?
– No. Another – Apple. I’m a fan of them. Everything in the house is from Apple. iPhone3GS, Mac mini, MacBook 15-inch, wi-fi station, my brother also has an Apple TV. Everything pleases me from this company.From how everything is packaged to a simple, intuitive interface. I read all the literature on this company and its leader Steve Jobs.
– bought an iPad?
– No, but I will buy. I want to wait for him to appear in Russia. I didn’t even buy an iPhone until it was officially brought to Russia. I will also buy an iPhone 4G. If I can’t wait in Russia, we’re going to Germany for training camps. I’ll take both iPad and iPhone4G there.
– Our interview will come out – will you read the comments?
– Probably yes.I will read it. I’m interested to see how people react.
– We will warn you right away: there will be a lot of letters in the comments about the fact that you are playing a computer.
– This will not embarrass me at all. I’m not an alcoholic, not a drug addict – I have nothing to be ashamed of. If I get tired of Warcraft, I’ll give it up. In general, I’m already starting to get hooked on another game.
– Which one?
– Paintball. I wanted to play it for a long time, but no one called, and when they did, there was no time.A week and a half ago I got out for the first time. It’s fantastic. We played in an abandoned village. I liked the dynamics, the possibility of free action, the proximity to reality. In short, we spent the whole day there: from 15 to 22 hours. As we return to Omsk, I want to invite the team to play on the weekend: to celebrate my birthday. For relaxation, paintball is the most it.
– Paintball is good, but not without drawbacks, of course. Have you heard about laser tag? The essence is the same, only there is no dependence on the quality of balls, markers and masks.
– Didn’t hear. So far, everything suits me in paintball. The only problem is the fogging mask, but you can buy your own with a double thermal lens. It does not fog up.
– Did you wear a hockey shell to the game?
– No, somehow I did not see the need. I only got bruises after the dedication: the organizer shot me from ten meters in the back and in the buttocks. And after the game there are no bruises, although there was one hit right on the top of the head.
– Have you decided to buy a marker for yourself?
– There is such an idea.And it gets stronger hour by hour: under my windows, an alarm is blaring in the same car. Every night, can you imagine?
ol V ok on h Scott M
ol V ok on h
Scott M ak. Kol A sixteen-year-old schoolboy, the protagonist of the series, around whom most of the mystic-dramatic story takes place. He became a werewolf after being bitten by an alpha in the forest (Peter Azaza), where he went with his best friend Stiles Stilinski in search of half of the corpse.Initially considering his abilities as a curse, he tries to find a cure for lycanthropy, but, having lost the chance to heal, begins to get used to a new way of life
but. Yu Kirra mu ki • New student of the school, daughter of a history teacher. At first, Kira is very timid and shy, then it turns out that she is Kitsune – a werewolf fox. Has the ability to control electrical current. Kira first becomes Scott’s girlfriend and then his girlfriend
Stiles Stilinski • Sixteen-year-old schoolboy, man, best friend of the main character Scott Mack.Call. His father is a sheriff, and his mother died when he was still a child. He has an extraordinary mind, the first to understand what was happening with Scott when he became a werewolf. Throughout the episode, Stiles Stilinski supports Scott in his problems and helps balance his double life. Stiles is sarcastic, hyperactive, funny and outspoken character
Malia Werewolf, spent eight years of her life in the guise of a coyote, after she killed her mother and younger sister at the age of nine during the full moon.After the incident, she was stuck in the skin of a coyote while Scott Mack. Call didn’t force her to take on a human form. Not socially adapted. Sympathizes with Stiles Stilinski. Later turns out to be the daughter of Peter Hale Tate (Hail)
L e r e H k • A werewolf from birth, almost all of whose family died in a terrible fire set by Kate Argent six years before the start of the events of the series. He killed his uncle Peter Hale (but we know that he does not kill Azaz) and later became an alpha.In the second season, he gathers himself a flock, which includes Isaac Leighy, Vernon Boyd and Erica Reyes. Later, Scott joins his pack to stop the Canima. And the frown
Braden The Mercenary, Derek Hale’s new love interest. Saved Isaac from the twins at the beginning of the third season, taught Derek how to handle weapons, was almost killed by a pack of alphas, leaving scars
Sixteen year old student, member of the school lacrosse team.He was the first to be converted by Derek Hale to create his pack. In the past, Isaac endured abuse at the hands of his own father, but as a werewolf, he gained strength and self-confidence.
Allison Argent • A seventeen-year-old schoolgirl whose family has been hunting werewolves for centuries. At the beginning of the first season, he is not even aware of the family business, but then he begins to take a very active part in it. The rest of the time he has an affair with Scott Mack.Call then with Isaac Leighy
erit P yl He • Werewolf from birth. When the Hale house was set on fire by the hunters, Peter, who was at that moment in the house with his family, was the only survivor of this fire. From the shock he experienced, he fell into a coma and spent almost 6 years in this state. The werewolf essence has allowed him to heal over the years, albeit very slowly. When he wakes up, he tricks his niece Laura Hale back to the city, after which he kills her and becomes an alpha, because this is the only way he can avenge those who died in the fire – for his family.The main antagonist of the first season, the one who drew Scott Mack. Call. He was killed at the end of the first season, but in the second he was resurrected by Lydia Martin, while becoming a beta from alpha. One of the most controversial characters in the series (kawaii cute)
• Aidan Ethan’s twin brother, was a member of the alpha pack led by Deucalion. Together with Ethan, he had the ability to transform into one huge alpha werewolf. Sympathized with Lydia Martin. • Ethan Aidan’s twin brother, was a member of the alpha pack led by Deucalion.Together with Aidan, he had the ability to transform into one huge alpha werewolf. Ethan gay, dated Denny Ethan and Aidan
Danny Mahilani Scott’s classmate, goalkeeper on the high school lacrosse team. Openly gay. He is friendly and helpful in nature. Dating Ethanin Season 3
Jo rda n Pe rri • sh Deputy Sheriff of Police. Also an as-yet-unknown supernatural creature, immune to fire
I.M di Li in rt a After the events of the second season of the banshee. Lydia hides her amazing intelligence, which, most likely, can scare off many people. Understands psychology and principles of social interaction. She was originally portrayed as a fashionable, headstrong girl. Was in a relationship with Jackson Wittmore, and then Aidan. Was the love object of Stiles Stilinski
Bobby Finstock • Coach of the high school lacrosse team, also teaches economics. Eccentric in behavior and appearance.He seems to care more about student success on the field than in the classroom, offering good grades to his players in exchange for various challenges. Likes to be called “Cupcake”
al t. T t re B Werewolf from Satomi’s pack. Attends Devenford High School, plays lacrosse. Like the other members of the Davenford High School lacrosse team, she dislikes Liam for crashing their coach Lt Bo‘s car.
Mason • Student, friend of Liam, gay
Veterinarian at an animal clinic; not so much a boss as a friend and mentor of Scott Mack.Call. In the course of the plot, it turns out that Deaton is not an ordinary veterinarian, and in addition to animals, he also treats werewolves. Deaton is a practicing druid, he knows about all the supernatural things that happen in Bacon Hills. He was a trusted advisor to the Hale family until their death in the fire of Ala n. Date
V on rn eid Bo • Pupil of the school, works at the rink. He is unpopular and alone. Became the third person to be bitten by Derek when he created his flock. Made friends with Erica
Erica Reyes • School student.Drawn by Derek Hale when he was creating his flock. Before the bite, Erica suffered from epilepsy, was the object of ridicule from classmates. Becoming a werewolf, she turned from a timid girl into a real beauty, made friends with Boyd
Allison’s father, werewolf hunter. A firm, determined and honest person. Initially hostile towards werewolves and opposed to Allison dating Scott. Later changes his mind and becomes an ally of Scott Kree with ARJ NT
nt same d • Aria tor ik V Wife of Chris Argent and mother of Allison.A convinced and merciless supporter of the idea of the destruction of all werewolves. In the second season, she tried to kill Scott, but her plan was foiled by Derek
Jackson Wittmore • Sixteen-year-old popular high school student, co-captain of the lacrosse team, selfish and narcissistic. Jackson’s desire to be the best at everything stems from the fact that he is an adopted child. Jackson is prejudiced against himself and wants to be proud of his successes to those whom he has never seen – his dead parents. For a long time he met with Lydia Martin.During the first season, Jackson found out that Scott was a werewolf, and desperately wanted to be like that
eik r Bl fenie J • Beacon Hills English teacher. In the future, her true face is revealed. Jennifer also performs the sacrifice. Thanks to her power, she bewitched Derek Hale
John St il Sheriff of Police, father of Stiles Stilinski. He was on the right track in the investigation of the murders, linking them to the fire in the Hale house six years ago inski
Cora Hale Werewolf, the younger sister of Derek Hale, who believed she died in a fire six years ago.Although she is only seventeen, she has experienced a lot of loss and suffering
he Ali to Dev • The head of the pack of alphas. Became alpha in 1977. As a result of the meeting with Jellal, Argent, which turned out to be a trap, was blinded. While he was recovering from his injury, one of his bets tried to gain control and Deucalion killed him. In doing so, he learned that alphas get stronger when they kill their own bets. He then convinces Ennis and Kali to kill their flocks and join him, creating an alpha flock
The only girl in the alpha pack.Deucalion’s right hand. He does not wear shoes, so he uses claws on his feet as a murder weapon. Passionate and cunning, the female predator has joined the pack to be with Ennis. Cali
Liam Dunbar Fifteen-year-old high school student. He is subject to uncontrollable outbursts of anger, which brings him many problems and even led to expulsion from the previous school. Liam became a werewolf after being bitten by Scott Mack. Call. Scott, feeling his responsibility to Liam, teaches him to control his rage during the full moons of
Kei t Ar • dje nt Werewolf hunter, Aunt Allison.In the past, she had a relationship with Derek Hale. Then she betrayed him and set fire to his house, as a result of which most of Derek’s relatives died
T en ek Ra eo • Werewolf, studied with Scott and Stiles in elementary school, but left afterwards. In season 5, he is transferred to the graduation class of Beacon Hills School
Club Arshavin is bought by American billionaire :: Football :: RBC Sport
Arsenal football club in London has agreed to acquire, for 220 million pounds, by Kroenke Sports Enterprises (KSE), a 32.9% stake in the club, owned by Danny Fizman (16.11%) and Lady Nina Bracewell-Smith ( 16.79%).This was reported in a press release from the club.
Follow us atnews news
London football club Arsenal have agreed to acquire, for £ 220 million, by Kroenke Sports Enterprises (KSE), a 32.9% stake in the club, owned by Danny Fizman (16.11%) and Lady Nina Bracewell-Smith (16.79%).This was reported in a press release from the club.
KSE currently owns a 29.99% stake in Arsenal. According to UK regulations, if any of the club’s shareholders increase their stake to 30%, they will be required to make a formal offer to buy out the rest of the share capital. After the deal, which will amount to 11.75 pounds per share of the club, the share of KSE in the capital of Arsenal will grow to 62.89%.
# ntright # Recall that the other largest shareholder of Londoners is Russian businessman Alisher Usmanov, who owns 27% of shares through Red & White Holdings.
Arsenal is one of the most popular and award-winning English football clubs. Since the beginning of 2009, the captain of the Russian national team Andrei Arshavin has been playing for the team. In 2005, the club won their last trophy to date – the FA Cup. The club’s capitalization is estimated at 731 million pounds.
Stan Kronke is considered one of the most influential figures in the world of football. He owns 40% of the St. Louis Rams NFL and is the sole owner of the Denver Nuggets basketball, Colorado Avalanche hockey teams, the Colorado Mammoth National Lacrosse League team and the Colorado Rapids football team.
WOW Guru TALAMPAYA NATIONAL PARK 22 [Answers]
Great fun while playing. WOW Guru TALAMPAYA NATIONAL PARK 22 . The classic word game reinvented by Fugo. Swipe your finger to connect letters to form the correct words given by the game, sometimes there are some hidden words to discover. The game is divided into different countries, as if in words of miracles.Each section has several puzzles, each representing a different landmark or city in the country.
WOW Guru TALAMPAYA NATIONAL PARK 22 replies:
We have solved all the levels and are proud to share the answers with you, each word with its own coordinates on the network. The following image helps you understand the location of each word: It might also be a good idea to go through all the features and answers of the game and then take a look at this topic WOW Guru Answers
The size of this grid of levels is equal to which is considered the average theme.This corresponds to thelevel
- LANDER: Privileged landowner
- TALK: A Tale of the Sequential Course of Events
- POPPRISHE: Area of activity
- BOBBIN: Spool for winding thread in sewing, weaving and other machines
- PHANTOM: Ghost, ghost mirage
- CANCEL: Declare something invalid
- STRAIGHT: A narrow strip of water connecting two water basins
- CLIPS: Clothespins for earlobes
- SERVICE: Action that benefits another
- SPL: Mountain Range Branch
- ZALP: Simultaneous firing of guns
- ARAP: Dark personality under Peter the Great
- KLOP: Small insect parasite with an unpleasant odor
- URAL: Stone Belt of Russia
- BTR: Wheeled combat armored vehicle
This level is solved, once you are done with it you need to quickly review it again to understand what logic the developer used to construct it and use this inference to solve other grids as shown below: WOW Guru TALAMPAYA NATIONAL PARK 23 answers.