Lacrosse rules youth: IIS 8.5 Detailed Error – 404.0
USA Lacrosse Announces 2022 Girls’ Youth Rule Changes
USA Lacrosse Announces 2022 Girls’ Youth Rule Changes
Wed Aug 25 2021 | Paul Ohanian | Fuel
PHOTO BY JOHN STROHSACKER
Continuing to broaden the allowances for free movement while still balancing the safety concerns specific to the youth game was the focus of new USA Lacrosse girls’ youth rules approved for the 2022 season. USA Lacrosse youth rules are intended to support the ongoing growth and evolution of the sport.
Developed by the USA Lacrosse Women’s Rules Committee, most of the youth changes align with the recent changes announced for girls’ high school rules which offered up more freedom for substitution and simplified some penalty administrations to improve the flow of self-start and free movement.
In addition, the committee made two important changes to the play of the game at the younger levels, focusing on 10U and below as well as small-sided play.
Additionally, the committee voted to eliminate the restraining line for small-sided play at 10U and 12U, with the intention of allowing for more player involvement, an enlarged playing area, and potentially, more passing. This change aims to further support skill development and player enjoyment of the game.
An equipment modification was also approved at the 10U level, where the language of Rule 2.2 which allows use of legal sticks for either the boys’ or girls’ game was expanded to the 10U rule set. Pocket and stringing requirements for the girl’s game remain in force.
“This change will open up access and ease for emerging areas and for beginning players,” said Caitlin Kelley, USA Lacrosse staff liaison to the rules committee. “While maintaining the safety standards of girls’ lacrosse, we can ensure that grant recipients and clinic opportunities will have sticks available for all players, regardless of gender. Once a player starts at 12U and above, they can only use a crosse that meets the manufacturer’s specifications for the game they are playing.”
On the safety front, the rules committee did not align with the new high school rule making the use of shin protection for goalies as optional. Youth goalies are still required to wear shin guards.
“USA Lacrosse rules are grounded in the principles of player experience and safety, fair competition, the balance between offense and defense, alignment across all levels of play, and the preservation of the integrity of the game,” Kelley said. “I applaud the tireless work of the USA Lacrosse rules committee to balance these principles and to provide leadership for the growth of the game.”
The complete list of rule changes will be contained in the rule book which will be posted online this fall and available for purchase.
Living Classrooms | Page not found
Our #ParkHouse students are still engaging with our educators regularly. They recently worked on tw…
This Memorial Day weekend, visit our @ftmchenryfriend website or @fortmchenrynps website (links in t…
Our #ProjectSERVE neighborhood stabilization teams are back in action after receiving approval from …
Last Wednesday, our DC educational team along with our community partners @goodprojectsdc and @thewh.
#Repost @sigsbee_lcf ・・・ On this day in May of 1994, the Sigsbee was relaunched from our East …
#TBT to May of 2016 when 33 Crossroads students in 6th-8th grade visited Washington, DC to receive a…
Our #FreshStart program for adjudicated and out-of-school youth has pivoted to remote instruction as…
Although our #masonvillecove environmental education center is currently closed to students, the cam…
Thank you to @southwestair for donating drinks to our food distribution effort in the Southwest comm. ..
#GivingTuesdayNow is an opportunity for people around the world to stand together in unity—let’s…
GivingTuesday is a global generosity movement unleashing the power of people and organizations to tr…
Rules – Canton Youth Lacrosse
2018 MYLA Boys Rules
The MYLA follows the US Lacrosse (www.uslacrosse.org) rules as defined by The National Federation of State High School Associations (NFHS) Boys Lacrosse Rules Book. Additionally, MYLA has several localized amendments and/or clarifications as defined below in order to provide consistent game management and standards of play. The rules listed below are a combination of USL rules and MYLA amendments, and apply to the spring season. Off-season league and event organizers are encouraged to maintain these rules.
1. A goal shall be counted as long as the ball has been released from the player’s stick prior to the expiration of a period.
2. Contact of any degree made to an opponent head while actively making a stick check is a slashing penalty.
3. Spectators in addition to players, coaches and team personnel can cause a time-serving unsportsmanlike penalty.
4. 12U and below–The Unified Small Sided Field Diagram is now an allowable alternative the the existing boys’ 60 x 35 yd field.
5. 12U and below-In the event that a loose fall cannot be picked up due to three or more players being caught in a scrum or scramble, official should wait approximately four seconds before stopping play and awarding the ball via alternate possession rules.
6. 10U-14U The second and subsequent violations by a team when their defensive player enters the crease and assumes the position of a goalie shall result in a releasable unsportsmanlike penalty served by the offending player.
7. 10U-14U When stalling rules are applied, they will remain in effect until a shot hits the goal pipe, goalie, or the goalie’s equipment in addition to the existing rules for stopping a stall warning. (That exactly what the paper said)
8. 10U A team may have a maximum of 2 players using long crosses (47-54 inches in length, not counting the goalkeeper’s crosse, in the game at any time.
9 12U 7 v 7 Format-when applicable A team may have a maximum of 3 players using long crosses (52-72 inches in length), not counting the goalkeeper’s crosse, in the game at any time.
1. Time – U9: (4) 12-minute running time quarters. U11: (4) 8 minute stop time quarters. U13/U15: (4) 10 minute stop time.
2. Penalties – U9/U11: The offending player is subbed off for the duration of the penalty with no “man-down” situation. U13, and U15 serve
4. Face-Offs – NEW FOR 2016: Players are no longer allowed to pick the ball up with the back of their stick or carry the ball in the back of the stick. The player can still clamp the ball, but it must be moved or raked immediately. For regular season games at the U9 and U11 levels, if a team has a 6-goal lead, in lieu of a faceoff, the trailing team will be given the ball at midfield. This will continue until the goal differential is fewer than 6.
5. Contact to the Head – In order to promote player safety, US Lacrosse has increased the penalty for contact to the head (with a stick or a body). Although minor contact that is more than a brush can result in a one-minute releasable penalty, many hits to the head will result in a 2-3 minute non-releasable penalty. Severe instances may result in ejection.
6. Stick Regulations– NEW FOR 2016: Any strings or leathers will be limited to a hanging length of 2 inches. In addition, any additional strings or laces (e.g., shooting strings, V channels) must be located within 4 inches of the top of the crosse. No more than one side-wall string on each side is allowed. U9: All sticks will be between 37 and 42 inches. U11: All short sticks are to be 37-42, long crosses between 47-54 inches. U13 and U15 use NFHS stick requirements; 40-42 inches for offensive players, 52-72 inches for defensemen, and 40-72 inches for goalies. US Lacrosse and MYLA recommend that a long crosse should not be taller than the player at any youth level.
7. Coaches on Field – At the U9 level one coach from each team is allowed to be on the field to help assist with player learning and development. At U9/U11 levels, coaches should be allowed to walk the length of the sidelines, as long as they do not interfere with the bench of the opposing team.
8. Goalies – Goalies are required to wear arm pads at all levels. They may also use shin/thigh pads so long as the save area is not significantly increased.
9. One Handed Checks (All Levels) – One-handed checks are considered a slash, even if no contact is made on the opposing player.
10. Body Checking – Lacrosse is a physical game and MYLA understands there will be body contact. At the U9 and U11 levels, NO body checks are allowed. However, a player may box out to gain position. Body checking will be tolerated at the U13 to U15, but NO TAKE OUT CHECKS are allowed at any level.
• 3-Yard Rule – In the past, contact with an opposing player was permitted within 5 yards of a loose ball. In order to promote player safety, US Lacrosse has changed this rule to 3 yards.
11. Advancement • NEW FOR 2016: “Over and back” -When the ball returns to the defensive end after an offensive team has satisfied the advancement count, (other than a rebound or deflection), it will result in a turnover. Defenders can bat the ball to keep it in the offensive zone, but if they possess it, it will be a turnover. U15 and U13 – The team with the ball in their defensive half has 20 seconds to get the ball over the midline, and then 10 seconds to advance the ball into the opposing box. Advancement does not apply at the U9 and U11 levels.
12. Overtime – 4 minute “Sudden Victory” will be the format for MYLA games that end in a regulation tie. This is NOT a braveheart, but a full-team overtime period. If a goal is not scored in the 4-minute time frame the game will end in a tie.
13. Stalling – U13/U15: In the final two minutes of the game, or at the official’s discretion (stall warning), the team with the lead that has the ball must “get it in and keep it in” the opposing team’s box within the advancement rules. This does not apply at the U9/U11 levels.
90,000 Teeth: Michkov scored a super goal, you rarely see this
Teeth: Michkov scored a super goal, you rarely see this
Teeth: Michkov scored such a super goal, not often see – RIA Novosti Sport, 13.11.2021
Teeth: Michkov scored a super goal, you rarely see this
You can rarely see a goal in hockey, similar to the one scored by the Russian national team striker Matvey Michkov in the Karjala Cup match with the Swedish team, said… RIA Novosti Sport, 13.11.2021
national team russia ice hockey
/ html / head / meta [@ name = ‘og: title’] / @ content
/ html / head / meta [@ name = ‘og: description’] / @ content
https : //cdnn21.img.ria.ru/images/07e5/0b/0a/1758478007_0: 0: 1500: 844_1920x0_80_0_0_461765090f7e2561cbed1867e003d1c1.jpg
KHELSINKI, November 13 – RIA Novosti, SemyonIt’s rare to see a goal in hockey like the one scored by Russian forward Matvey Michkov in the Karjala Cup match with the Swedish team, Russian national team coach Sergei Zubov told reporters. The Russian team on Saturday lost to Sweden in the Karjala Cup with a score of 2: 4. 16-year-old Michkov scored the first goal of the Russians in the game, distinguishing himself in the style of “lacrosse”. He became the youngest scorer in the history of the national teams of Russia and the USSR, surpassing the achievement of Alexander Ovechkin. Zubov acted as head coach of the Russian national team in the match with the Swedish team, as Oleg Bratash, who led the Russian national team in the match with the Finns, left the team for family reasons.
RIA Novosti Sport
7 495 645-6601
FSUE MIA “Russia Today”
RIA Novosti Sport
7 495 645-6601
FSUE MIA “Russia Today”
https: // rsport. ria.ru/docs/about/copyright.html
RIA Novosti Sport
7 495 645-6601
FSUE MIA “Russia Today”
https: //xn--c1acbl2abdlkab1og.xn--p1ai/awards/https://cdnn21.img.ria.ru/images/07e5/0b/0a/1758478007_0x1080 : 1079_1920x0_80_0_0_14e298f9d6a02d06266bd6eb8cc0ef7c.jpg
RIA Novosti Sport
7 495 645-6601
FSUE MIA “Russia today”.xn – p1ai / awards /
RIA Novosti Sport
7 495 645-6601
FSUE MIA Russia Today
https: //xn--c1acbl2abdlkab1og.xn-- p1ai / awards /
Sergei Zubtov, Matvey Michkov, Russian national ice hockey team17:45 11/13/2021 (updated: 17:53 11/13/2021)
Teeth: Michkov scored a super goal, you rarely see this
HELSINKI, 13 nov – RIA Novosti, Semyon Galkevich. It is not often possible to see a goal in hockey, similar to the one scored by the Russian national team striker Matvey Michkov in the Karjala Cup match with the Swedish team, Russian national team coach Sergei Zubov told reporters.
The Russian national team on Saturday at the Karjala Cup lost to the Swedish team with a score of 2: 4. 16-year-old Michkov scored the first goal of the Russians in the game, distinguishing himself in the style of “lacrosse”. He became the youngest scorer in the history of the national teams of Russia and the USSR, surpassing the achievement of Alexander Ovechkin.
“You rarely see such a goal: he solved the episode in a split second, it’s a super goal. Michkov played well with Artem Galimov and Daniil Vovchenko.
Zubov acted as the head coach of the Russian national team in the match with the Swedish team, since Oleg Bratash, who led the Russian national team in the match with the Finns, left the team for family reasons.Yesterday, 16:15 HockeyMichkov set a unique record by scoring a lacrosse goal: video 90,000
Earlier, Roskomnadzor and the Prosecutor General’s Office accused social networks of appeals to minors to participate in protests.Roskomnadzor issued a statement that it began to call social networks to draw up protocols on administrative offenses under Art. 13.41 Administrative Code.
In recent days, the rally, which was called by the supporters of Navalny, has become one of the main trends in social networks. From January 18 to 11 a.m. on January 21, 2021 on Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, Telegram, VKontakte and Odnoklassniki, users more than 127 thousand times mentioned in their posts the combinations of the words “January 23 rally”, “ rally “,” January 23 “and Navalny, counted for RBC” Medialogia “.
Read on RBK ProVideo
Navalny was detained on January 17 immediately after arriving in Moscow from Germany, where he was undergoing treatment.The German government reported that experts found traces of the Novichok combat poison in Navalny’s body, but the Russian authorities do not agree with these conclusions.
The next day, January 18, the oppositionist was arrested for 30 days. The FSIN claims that Navalny violated the rules of probation, in particular, he did not report to the inspector while he was in Germany, in connection with which the department demanded to replace his suspended sentence with a real one.
After that, Navalny’s comrades-in-arms began to call citizens to protest actions.In response, the Ministry of Internal Affairs announced that they would be held accountable for calls to participate in unauthorized rallies, and the Prosecutor General’s Office demanded to restrict access to resources calling for participation in rallies. The day before, several of Navalny’s closest associates were detained for calling for the action, including his press secretary Kira Yarmysh, as well as Georgy Alburov and Lyubov Sobol (she was released pending trial after the protocol was drawn up).90,000 Swedes and other Europeans conquer the NHL
The percentage of European players drafted in 2014 is the highest in a decade.
The Swedish prodigies are in the first place here. There are 27 of the 66 Europeans who were drafted in 7 rounds in Philadelphia. In total, Europeans made up 31.4% of drafted hockey players. The rest represent Canada and the United States.
The number of Europeans who played at least one game in the NHL in the last championship was 25.1%.
This is the average for the last five years. The record was set in the 2001/2 season, when 33.6% of Europeans played in the NHL.
Canada and the United States continue to supply the bulk of players to the NHL, but note that 9 out of the top 15 (according to NHL.com) newcomers were born and raised overseas (This rating looks like this: 1- Drouin (Tampa), 2 – Gibson (Anaheim), 3 – Kuznetsov (Washington), 4 – S. Rainhart (Buffalo), 5 – Teravainen (Chicago) , 6 – Ekblad (Florida), 7 – Vasilevsky (Tampa), 8 – Bennett (Calgary), 9 – Draisite (Edmonton), 10 – Manta (Detroit), 11 – Zadorov (Buffalo), 12 – Forsberg (Nashville), 13 – Wennberg (Columbus), 14 – Burakovski (Washington), 15 – Nylander (Toronto)).
Goran Stubb, Director of the NHL Scout Bureau Europe, acknowledged that Europeans have always attracted the attention of NHL scouts and therefore the fact that 60% of the 15 strongest young hockey players represent Europe should not surprise anyone.
“From my point of view, Europeans are well represented in the NHL and in the draft over the past 20 years,” Stubb said.
“I don’t see any sharply increased interest in them.”
One of the scouts who took part in identifying the 60 most promising young players was asked about the large number of Europeans among the top 15.
North Americans, “said scout V.who works for one of the Eastern Conference teams.
“In Europe, special attention is paid to technique at an early age and this must be taken into account. Hockey has become a global sport, promising guys appear everywhere and they try to break into the NHL. I think it’s good that some of the most promising guys did not appear in the North America “.
What attracts scouts to Europeans? Tommy Boulstedt, director of youth development at the Swedish Ice Hockey Federation, will offer his answer.
“The NHL has changed, from being a tough, aggressive approach where everyone goes to goal, to more technical hockey, where sticking and skating are valued, which is more suitable for Europeans,” says Boulstedt.
“The rules have changed, which also helps the Europeans. And we also began to pay more attention to psychological preparation.”
Bolstedt joined the Swedish Youth Hockey Research Commission in 2002, which marked a turning point in the development of Swedish ice hockey.
At that time 120 people took part in the work, including coaches of the youth and adult national teams, heads of clubs and scouts. All were divided into groups that dealt with training, education, and analysis of player development. That meeting helped the Swedes realize that their training system was outdated.
“The 2002 meeting changed a lot, including training methods,” Boulstedt said.
“Swedish ice hockey players are well trained and adaptable to American and Canadian society.”
Swedish ice hockey agent Kles Elefalk believes Boulstedt’s efforts have revolutionized all European ice hockey.
“Tommy raised the education system, the training of national teams to a new level. Before that, we all lost,” says Elefalk.
“Summer camps for the best Swedish players take place in May, June, July, which has never happened before. This is a key moment why the Swedes have grown in popularity and become so attractive to scouts.”
It took time and patience to see the fruits of my work after the 2002 meeting.Sweden is now the most serious contender in all international tournaments.
“Sweden is a great player in preparation,” says Scout A, who works for the Western Conference team.
“Their player development model must be studied and implemented everywhere. The fact that some Europeans choose to stay at home for a year or two rather than go straight to North America also plays a role in this:
they have time to declare themselves. If one of them came here now, then two or three people would have played in the NHL. “
Not surprisingly, 4 out of 9 of the first 15 Europeans were either born or trained in Sweden: forwards Philip Forsberg, Alexander Wennberg, Andre Burakovski and William Nylander.
Three more were born and trained in Russia, Finland and Germany are represented by one person.
“It has been more than 8 years since the Swedes have changed their development model and the result in the face,” says scout C from the Eastern Conference club.
“The Czechs did something similar recently and we can see the result of their work soon.In general, I don’t think there is anything special about it. Rather a coincidence, no more. “
Igor Grigorenko on the shootout for moving the gate:” There should be no such thing in hockey “
Legendary hockey player of Salavat Yulaev Igor Grigorenko spoke about the free throw against Traktor due to the gate shift in the fifth match, talked about possible rivals of the Ufa team in the semifinals and the goal of the team to reach the Gagarin Cup final.
“I WOULD NOT ASSOCIATE A BULLET IN SUCH SITUATION”
– Igor, Salavat led in the fifth match with a comfortable two-goal lead, but then lost it. What happened to the team?
– I think that Salavat players believed in themselves early, in victory. It was evident that they relaxed and got two goals. There was nothing unusual here, the fifth match, there are two periods left before reaching the next round. Psychology worked. In the third period, there was an equal game, but everything was decided by one accident, a misunderstanding.
– Is Fedotov’s fine an accident?
– I watched the episode many times. What can I say here? We made such rules, they appointed a bullet. My opinion is that it shouldn’t be like that in hockey. The goalkeeper on the move moves the gate, and in such a match a bullet is prescribed … I would not give a bullet in this episode. Then put the pins in the gate so that they don’t move at all. Some small movement influenced the outcome of the match and the entire playoff series. This is not fair.
– Did the referees kill the whole nerve of the game?
– Everything turned out well for the fans of Salavat Yulaev.Bullet, a goal scored and a pass to the next round. And for neutral hockey spectators or residents of Chelyabinsk, the outcome of the entire confrontation was decided by this action. Of course, they would like to continue watching interesting hockey.
– Don’t you have the feeling that Fedotov did deliberately move the gate? The five of “Traktor” did not change for almost a minute, the hockey players were tired, they could hardly move. So the goalkeeper decided to take a break.
– I have revisited the moment many times, especially from the top camera. The shift of the gate occurred on the movement of the goalkeeper.Deliberately – this is when a person takes and pushes the gate with his hands or hits them out of the blue. Here he just moved from one bar to another. Okay, then, let’s return the pins that secure the gate tightly? Yes, the hockey players crashed about them there, but nothing moved. You must understand: this decision influenced the course of the match, changed the intensity of the game. I don’t like this rule. I wanted the series to end in a different scenario, no matter in whose favor. Now everyone is discussing this goal shift and bullet, and not a good game between the two teams.
Ivan Fedotov after moving the gate at the last minute of the match / photo: Sergey Slovokhotov
– Can we say that this episode broke Fedotov psychologically and therefore he could not reflect the free throw?
– No. Granlund did everything great: he sent the puck between his legs on the move. It is difficult for the goalkeeper to reflect the throw in such a situation. I don’t think that after that moment Fedotov broke down psychologically. On the contrary, I want to support Ivan.He’s handsome! He played the series perfectly. The main thing is that Fedotov does not stop there and move on. Then he will grow into a world-class goalkeeper.
– Alexander Kadeikin, in the episode with Fedotov, drew attention to the fact that the goalkeeper of “Traktor” had previously moved the gate in a similar situation. Could this fact have influenced the decision of the arbitrators?
– It is clear that the referees should be psychologists on the ice. They have special camps, they work with many points.Each referee knows different sides of hockey players: who pushes on the sly, who falls, breaks the rules on the face-offs. Of course, during the game, the referees drive up and warn about possible violations, they say that they know your previous actions. But, damn it, this is the decision at the end of the match … It looks unfair, the whole intrigue was killed. Maybe the referees were in a hurry for the plane? I’m curious, did Alexey Anisimov say something about this episode?
– Not yet. But the judges relied on a clause in the regulations.For deliberate movement of the gate in the last two minutes, a free throw is awarded.
– I know this rule. It has existed for a long time. But the deliberate shift or not is up to the judges. If I were in their place, I would not make such a decision.
Anvar Gatiyatulin / photo: Sergey Slovokhotov
“EVERYONE BEFORE CHELYABINSK AS THE MOST DANGEROUS Rival, BUT THEIR POWER WAS ENDED AFTER THE FIRST MEETING”
– Did Salavat Yulaev surprise you in the series with Traktor?
– No.There was clear and systemic hockey, as in previous seasons. Typical play of Salavat Yulaev in the playoffs. Everyone got together and played well. If we take the first match outside the parenthesis, then we saw an almost ideal game for this series. The first meeting turned out to be a failure.
– There is an opinion that, compared to previous years, Salavat began to play more indoor hockey. Do you agree?
– I would call this hockey not closed, but correct. This is how the team should play in the playoffs.Where necessary, she suffers in defense, then increases the pace and adds in attack. It can be seen that Salavat has a balance. Correct defensive action brings results.
– In the fifth match there was an episode when Rodion Amirov tried to score a lacrosse goal, but lost the puck and was sent off, after which he never went out on the ice. Do you think Lamsa did the right thing by putting him on the bench?
– I would advise Amirov not to make such mistakes if given a chance.This is the playoffs. The fact that he tried to be creative is okay. But then there was a removal, and in the elimination matches this can be a decisive moment. All the work that has been done in the season can collapse because of one moment.
– Did you do the right thing, what was the punishment?
– I don’t want to say whether we did the right thing or not, let the coaches and management decide. For me, as a fan, he is great. Feel free to do creative things. It’s just that the further actions turned out to be wrong.If you did not succeed in doing this, then you need to work out the episode to the end without deletions.
– In the next round, Salavat will play against Ak Bars or Avangard. Which of these rivals is more dangerous for Ufa residents?
– Now the fun begins. The four strongest teams remain, another level of the game will begin. Before the start of the first round, I was asked: are there any fears that Salavat will not pass the Traktor? I said that I am calm about this series, Ufa will win five matches.Everyone presented Chelyabinsk as the most dangerous rival, but their strength ended after the first meeting. If Salavat continues to play with restraint and not run headlong forward, then there are chances. For me, the matches were in Chelyabinsk. Ufa showed its correct hockey, which she tried to build the entire regular season. There are no teams in the playoffs that cannot be beaten.
Rodion Amirov / photo: Sergey Slovokhotov
ABOUT POSSIBLE RIVALS IN THE SECOND ROUND OF PLAY-OFF AND SALAVAT TRANSFERS
– Jeff Platt came to Salavat during the season.How do you like his performance in the first round?
– He shows his hockey. As long as I know Platt, Jeff plays the same way. Pushes, provokes. He performs his tasks, he has such a role.
– This season there was an exchange between Salavat and CSKA, during which Mikhail Naumenkov moved to Ufa, and Nikita Soshnikov went to the Muscovites. In your opinion, was this the right decision?
– I think so. Naumenkov helps the team. He is a tough defender, is not afraid of the fight, plays with the body, can knock on a nickle.His defensive actions benefit the team. There are mistakes, but they all happen. He who does not make mistakes does nothing at all. It’s good that Naumenkov ended up in Salavat, he helped to establish the team’s defensive line, made it more reliable. Look for protection before and after him. It is clear that he was not the only one who changed everything. But I fit into the team system well.
– Let’s go back to potential rivals in the playoffs – Avangard and Ak Barsu. Does Salavat have the same roster balance as these two giants?
– Everything will be visible in the second round.We must continue to do the work, then problems may not arise. It will not be “Traktor” any more, the guys there are more skilled. I do not want to underestimate the level of Chelyabinsk players, they also have good hockey players, but with these rivals, every removal can be punished.
– In this series, the Chelyabinsk team showed their maximum result or were they capable of more?
– I don’t know what the reason is, but after the first good game, everything disappeared. Perhaps, Salavat simply didn’t tune in to the opening match.We didn’t see any games from Traktor. I can only single out Ivan Fedotov and Vitaly Kravtsov. The rest can write down the playoffs as a disastrous segment.
– Kravtsov is leaving for the New York Rangers in the near future. What are his prospects overseas?
– There he will not be given so many liberties to do as in our league. He has noticeably added, compared to previous seasons. Kravtsov grew up as a player – he drags the puck, beats, climbs the goal, gives clever passes.If he acts in the same way, but even more conservatively, then he has good chances to catch on and play at a high level.
Photo: Sergey Slovokhotov
“FOR FANS, FAILURE IS ANY RESULT EXCEPT THE FINAL”
– Now people are actively discussing the publication of Alexander Kurnosov after winning the series. He posted on his account a photo with the hashtag “do not want to fire.” Do you think this is a joke or could you have been fired for losing the first round?
– I saw a photo on your Telegram channel.I wonder who wanted to fire him? You need to ask him this. Call him, he will suddenly tell.
– We were talking about the Salavat ceiling. How real do you think the Gagarin Cup final is for the team this year?
– Any task is doable, if you want. Every team can win. You just need to stick to the plan that you set for yourself. Let’s see if they can reach the final or not.
– The management has set such a task.If the team does not reach the final, can the result be considered a failure?
– You need to ask them if the result is a failure or not.
– And for the fans?
– Failure for the fans is any result other than the final. The number one goal is to reach the cup. Another outcome is not a result. This is the only way I can answer this question. You need to win so that everyone is happy, talked about the team, praised.
Date of birth : April 9, 1983
Place of birth : Togliatti
Career : Lada-2 (Togliatti) – 1998 – 2000; CSK VVS (Samara) – 2000/01; Lada (Togliatti) – 2001 – 2005, 2006/07; Salavat Yulaev (Ufa) – 2004/05, 2007 – 2013, 2015 – 2017; Severstal (Cherepovets) – 2005/06; Grand Rapids (AHL) –2007/08; CSKA (Moscow) – 2012 – 2015, Metallurg (Magnitogorsk) – 2017/18.
Achievements in clubs : champion of Russia (2008, 2011, 2015), winner of the Gagarin Cup (2011).
Achievements in national teams : World Youth Champion (2002, 2003), World Junior Champion (2001).
Dear readers! We invite you to join the discussion of the news in our groups on social networks – VK and Facebook90,000 Basketball is … What is Basketball? Basketball Basketball court
Basketball (eng. basket – basket, ball – ball) – sports team ball game. Basketball is played by two teams, each of which consists of five players. The goal of each team is to throw the ball into the opponent’s net (basket) with their hands and prevent the other team from gaining possession of the ball and throwing it into their own basket.  The basket is located 3.05 meters from the floor (10 feet). There are 5 people from each team on the site, in total there are 12 people in the team, substitutions are not limited.For a ball thrown from a short and medium distance, 2 points are counted, from a long distance (due to a three-point line) – 3 points. A free throw is worth one point. The standard size of a basketball court is 28 meters long and 15 meters wide. Basketball is one of the most popular sports in the world  .
Basketball has been part of the Olympic program since 1936. Game inventor James Naismith was there as a guest. The regular basketball world championships for men have been held since 1950, for women since 1953, and European championships since 1935.
International club competitions Euroleague ULEB, European Cup ULEB, Challenge Cup are held in Europe.
The game reached its greatest development in the USA: the National Basketball Association (NBA) championship has been the strongest national club tournament in the world for more than 50 years. Basketball is considered the national sport in Lithuania (see LBL).
In the winter of 1891, students at the College of the Youth Christian Association of Springfield, Massachusetts, forced to do endless gymnastic exercises, considered at that time almost the only means of introducing young people to sports, were very bored in physical education classes.It was necessary to put an end to the monotony of such activities, to bring a fresh stream into them, which would be able to satisfy the competitive needs of strong and healthy young people.
College teacher James Naismith found a way out of what seemed to be a dead end. On December 21, 1891, he tied two peach baskets to the railing of the balcony of the sports hall and, dividing eighteen students into two teams, offered them a game, the meaning of which was to throw more balls into the opponents’ basket. 
The idea of this game originated in his school years, when children played the old game “duck-on-a-rock” (“Duck on a stone”). The meaning of this popular game at that time was as follows: by throwing a small stone, it was necessary to hit the top of another stone, larger in size.
Quite pragmatically called “basketball”, the game only vaguely resembled modern basketball. Dribbling did not exist, the players only threw it to each other, standing still, and then tried to throw it into the basket, and only with both hands from below or from the chest, and after a successful throw, one of the players climbed onto a ladder against the wall and removed the ball from the basket …From a modern point of view, the actions of the teams would seem to us sluggish and inhibited, however, the goal of Dr. Naismith was to create a game specifically collectively, in which a large number of participants could be involved at the same time, and his invention fully answered this task.
In 1892, Sanda Berenson, a physical education teacher at Smith College in Northampton, Massachusetts, developed the first rules for women’s basketball.
RegulationBackboard and basket dimensions according to FIBA rules Shield and basket dimensions (option) Field sizes according to FIBA 2010 rules
Initially, the rules of the game of basketball were formulated by the American James Naismith and consisted of only 13 points.Basketball has changed over time, and the rules have also required changes. The first international rules of the game were adopted in 1932 at the first FIBA congress, after which they were repeatedly corrected and changed, the last significant changes were made in 1998 and 2004. Since 2004, the rules of the game have remained unchanged. The rules of the game are somewhat different in the NBA and championships held under the auspices of FIBA (World Championships, Olympic Games, Continental Championships, international and national championships of European clubs).
Basketball is played by two teams, usually twelve people, each of which has five players on the court at the same time. The goal of each team in basketball is to throw the ball into the opponent’s basket and prevent the other team from gaining possession of the ball and throwing it into their team’s basket.
The ball is played only with hands. Running with the ball without hitting the floor, deliberately kicking, blocking with any part of the leg, or punching it is a violation. Accidentally touching or touching the ball with a foot or leg is not a violation.
The winner in basketball is the team that scored the most points at the end of the playing time. If the score is equal, at the end of the regular time of the match, an overtime is assigned (usually five minutes of extra time), if the score is equal at the end of the match, a second, third overtime, etc., is assigned until the winner is determined match.
For one hit of the ball in the ring, a different number of points can be awarded:
The game officially begins with a jump ball at the center circle when the ball is legally tapped by one of the jumpers.The match consists of four periods of ten minutes (twelve minutes in the National Basketball Association), with intervals of two minutes. The duration of the break between the second and third quarters of the game is fifteen minutes. After a long break, the teams must exchange baskets.
The game can be played in an open area and in a hall with a height of at least 7 m.The size of the field is 28 × 15 m. The backboard measures 180×105 cm. From the bottom edge of the backboard to the floor or the ground there must be 290 cm. The basket is a metal ring covered with a net without a bottom.It is attached at a distance of 0.15 m from the lower edge of the shield. The ball circumference set by the FIBA standards for men’s competitions is 74.9-78 cm, weight – 567-650 g (for women, respectively, 72.4-73.7 cm and 510-567 g).
- out-of-bounds – the ball goes out of bounds;
- Run – The player in control of the live ball moves his feet beyond the limits set by the rules 
- Dribbling violation including dribbling, double dribbling;
- 3 seconds – The attacking player is in the free throw zone for more than three seconds while his team has the ball in the attacking zone;
- 5 seconds – when the throw-in is performed, the player does not part with the ball for five seconds; 
- Tight Guards – Tight Guards  does not start dribbling, pass or shoot on the hoop for 5 seconds. 
- 8 seconds – the team in possession of the ball from the defending zone did not bring it into the offensive zone within eight seconds;
- 24 seconds – The team had possession of the ball for more than 24 seconds and did not make an accurate shot on the hoop. A team is entitled to a new 24 second possession if the ball thrown around the ring touches the arch of the ring. In the event of a foul or violation (with the exception of the ball going out of bounds) by the defending team or another stoppage of play, the attacking team is entitled to:
- new 24-second possession if the throw-in occurs in the defending team’s zone;
- continuation of the countdown from the same moment, if there are 14 or more seconds of possession left;
- new 14 second possession if 13 seconds or less of possession remain. 
- Defensive Zone Violations ( Zone ) – The team in possession of the ball in the offensive zone has transferred it to the defensive zone.
FoulsMain article: Foul The referee calls a foul
A foul is a violation of the rules caused by personal contact or unsportsmanlike behavior. Fouls:
A player who receives 5 fouls (6 NBA fouls) in a match must leave the playing court and cannot participate in the match (but is allowed to remain on the bench). The player receiving the disqualifying foul must leave the venue (the player is not allowed to remain on the bench).
Basic elements of the game
Wrestling under the shield is of particular importance in modern basketball. The famous basketball commandment says: “Whoever wins the backboard wins the match,” and one of the main statistical indicators of a basketball player’s play – whether it be a single match or the entire season – is the number of so-called rebounds and block shots.
References90,000 Preppy style at its peak
In 2016, the preppy style became one of the most popular among young people, and in fact it used to be the prerogative only for students of closed schools.
The designers decided that the style forgotten back in the 90s should be returned to the catwalks.
Not just a style of clothing, but a whole subculture
But at the very beginning, the preppy style was a whole subculture, and not just a clothing style.White sneakers for young people were popular then, as well as today huarache men’s .
Culture of the youth of the 40s and 50s, or rather, not of ordinary youth, but of gold.
Students of prestigious colleges, who then went to elite universities in America, were called exactly that – preppy.
This concept arose from the combination of the words “pre-college preparatory”, which means educational preparatory institutions.
The golden American youth led a certain lifestyle, not just dress.
They had a good education, impeccable manners, were always aimed at success. All their time was occupied by sports and studies. From games they preferred lacrosse, golf, tennis.
Over time, the preppy style went beyond school and university boundaries. It turned out that fashion designers began to include in their models very recognizable elements that are characteristic only of the preppy subculture.
And there are such brands of clothing that throughout their history do not change this youth style.These include Gant, Burberry, Brooks Brothers, Ralph Lauren, Lacoste and other equally well-known brands.
The series “Gossip Girl”
In 2007, the TV series Gossip Girl, its first season, was released. The film became a real hit, and from the very first episodes it won a number of fans.
The series depicted the life of the students in a closed school. The action took place in Manhattan.
Only children from wealthy families had the opportunity to study at this school.The bottom line is that all the heroes of the popular TV series amazed with their preppy looks.
As a result, all the actors later became style icons, and young people tried to copy their outfits whenever possible.
So, every woman’s wardrobe must include a black top and turtleneck, several T-shirts of neutral colors, a black dress, white blouses, a classic-length pencil skirt, jeans, dark or black trousers, a fitted jacket of a neutral shade, a trouser and skirt suits.
Note that the basis of a basic wardrobe is an elegant classic.
Also see below on the video informative information about the preppy style.
Tweet 90,000 What are the lessons to be learned from the Grenfell Tower tragedy in London?
It is noteworthy that just a year before the tragedy, the building was renovated to improve energy efficiency. Bypassing the norms and recommendations for insulation and cladding, combustible materials were used: aluminum composite panels and polymer insulation (polyisocyanurate foam and phenolic foam).During the investigation, experts found that the cladding of the building contributed to the rapid spread of the fire, and 100% of the deaths in the fire occurred from poisoning with toxic combustion products. A year after the fire, a soil analysis was carried out, which showed a serious excess of the maximum permissible concentration for toxic combustion products, not only at the scene of the incident, but also within a radius of one kilometer from the burned down building. At the moment, it is impossible to erect a new building on this soil, since it is subject to mandatory reclamation.
Formally, there are quite serious fire safety rules in Britain: the height of the building is taken into account, field tests are carried out in a fire laboratory, and material specifications are drawn up. However, in the course of the investigation of the tragedy at the Grenfell Tower, shocking evidence was obtained that manufacturers of combustible insulation falsified test samples, adding additional flame retardants to the polymer insulation that were not present in the products used.It was also found that the procedure for assessing fire hazard was carried out in such a way as to allow combustible products to meet the requirements. Thus, the manufacturer received permission to sell combustible materials for thermal insulation of high-rise buildings, despite the awareness of the non-compliance of the materials with fire regulations. At the end of 2020, manufacturers of building materials used in the Grenfell Tower major renovation made a loud statement that “the outcome of the fire would not have changed significantly if the building had been clad with a different type of insulation.”However, this statement contradicts the facts about how combustible and non-combustible insulation materials behave when exposed to fire.
In essence, combustible insulation is a “fire load from fuel combustion”. A study by the University of Milan found that the combination of polymer insulation and combustible cladding on a building of the same size as the Grenfell Tower delivers a load equivalent to burning approximately 30,000 liters of gasoline. Moreover, the smoke from the combustion of polymeric materials contains toxic gases.Professor David Purser, an expert on the investigation of the Grenfell Tower tragedy, described the role of thermal insulation during a fire as “the main source of smoke particles, carbon monoxide and hydrogen cyanide.”
What could be the outcome of a fire if non-combustible insulation was used? International experience shows that when fires occur in high-rise buildings, while non-combustible insulation and fireproof cladding were used on the facades, the consequences are much less devastating. The fires at Melbourne’s Lacrosse and Polat Tower in Istanbul show that non-combustible insulation prevents fire from spreading along the façade and protects building structures.In both towers, as in the Grenfell Tower, the fire occurred indoors, the fire spread to the facades and damaged the buildings outside, however, unlike Grenfell, there were no casualties, and both towers were completely restored. And due to the fact that non-combustible insulation does not emit toxic combustion products when exposed to high temperatures, people had a better chance of salvation.
The British did their best to learn from the London tragedy. More than three hundred buildings with a similar cladding were checked, more than two hundred of them were recognized as fire hazardous and subject to expensive replacement of insulation and cladding on the facade.And since December 2018, the government has banned the use of combustible materials on the facades of new and overhauled residential buildings over 18 meters high, hospitals and schools and other social facilities, regardless of the number of storeys. Currently, the issue of a complete ban on the use of materials from companies that supplied products for the overhaul of the Grenfell Tower in government projects is being resolved, that is, we are already talking about a boycott of unscrupulous manufacturers.
It is worth noting that violation of fire safety requirements can cost dozens of human lives, and the costs of eliminating the consequences of a fire may turn out to be many times more than the initial use of non-combustible thermal insulation materials.So, for example, in October 2020, in Yekaterinburg, the facade of an apartment building under construction, insulated with expanded polystyrene insulation, caught fire. The developer incurred additional costs for the restoration and re-insulation of the wall with non-combustible thermal insulation, which could have been avoided.
According to Aleksey Voronin, ROCKWOOL standardization and regulation specialist and head of the technical working group of the ROSIZOL association, the problem that specialists face when choosing thermal insulation is that manufacturers often deliberately distort the real characteristics of their products: “In addition to fire hazard indicators, there are facts of underestimation of the thermal conductivity of some polymer insulation and cellular concrete products.Designers, looking at these indicators, choose a heater with the best thermal protection. Subsequently, the use of thermal insulation with false indicators negatively affects both the energy efficiency of the building and the ability of structures to resist the spread of fire. Indeed, in addition to heat loss, products that do not meet the declared characteristics are fraught with danger: the death of people from suffocation by toxic combustion products. ”
“This incident confirms that full-scale testing is the most effective way to analyze the safety of a structure.So, if a contractor, customer of work, a controlling organization or a private consumer has the slightest doubts about the incombustibility of the material, the ROSIZOL association will help determine the real characteristics of thermal insulation. For this, the “Check your insulation” campaign has been running in Russia for several years now. By sending samples for a free examination, you can avoid buying materials, the properties of which may not correspond to reality, ”comments Aleksey Voronin.