ULAX Lacrosse League – Las Vegas Men Field Summer
All players 18* and older are welcome to join the league. Sign up as a full team, partial team, or as a free agent and we’ll put you on a team. Games will be played once a week. We invite lacrosse players of all abilities to join.
Teams interested in joining, please send us your team name: [email protected]
(All players must provide their own equipment).
Team sizes 20-25 players.
Field Location: Viper Lacrosse Fields
The Cost Per Player Includes:
Tentative 2023 Summer Schedule:
Note: Tiebreaker, if necessary, will be based on GF/GA differential.
Building your own team? Email us your team name and we’ll get it up on the site for your players to begin registering.
Playing with friends? Sign up as a free agent, enter the names of the players in your group in the “Names of friends also registering in this league” field when registering (all players in the group must register prior to the deadline to guarantee placement on the same team).
Signing up solo? Register as a free agent and we’ll place you on a team (space is limited)
NOTE: All players must pay via PayPal to complete registration, however, you do not need a PayPal account to do so, just have a Debit / Credit card ready when registering.
Questions? E-mail us at [email protected]
CLICK HERE to get in touch with the ULAX FRONT OFFICE with your thoughts regarding your local league and/or ULAX in general.
“Like” our Facebook page and follow our Instagram and Twitter pages for updated photos and league information!!
Las Vegas Prospect Day – Adrenaline Lacrosse
//Events//Fall/Winter 2023//Individual//Las Vegas, NV//Recruiting//Showcases//Vegas Series//
The Las Vegas Prospect Day is a tremendous opportunity to personally connect with top NCAA coaches by showcasing your skills under their amazing tutelage. The Las Vegas Prospect Day is also an affordable compliment to tournament play that naturally increases a player’s visibility with top collegiate programs. The Las Vegas Prospect Day provides players the opportunity to be coached by some of today’s best college coaches as a prospective student athlete. Players will be put through a high tempo college level practice focusing on individual fundamentals, positional training, small number situations and full field transition. Players are divided into teams for live competitive games to finish off the sessions. The prospect day is the perfect complement to our tournament series where coaches can get to know players by working with them in an intimate setting on the Friday before watching them play for their club teams on Saturday & Sunday. The Las Vegas Prospect Day will be capped at 160 players to allow for maximum attention. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to grow your game and connect with the top NCAA coaches in the nation!
** Please note- for the goalie position at our Prospect Days and Showcases, we waitlist all of the goalies from opening of registration. We pull goalies off the waitlist based on the number of field players we get and the number of teams we form. This way we ensure that we don’t have more than two goalies per team. Just because you are waitlisted, doesn’t mean that the goalie position is full! Please make sure you register on the waitlist, and we will contact you when we can pull you off the waitlist and into the showcase!
Adrenaline’s vision is to capture the distinct aspects of each city we visit and provide a regional experience for the thousands of people in attendance. In order to accomplish this, Adrenaline curates the best food, shopping, and entertainment options in each location, and showcases them in the Adrenaline Vendor Village. Find out more about what to do off field with your team on our Local Attractions tab.
- Intimate setting capped at 160 players allows players and coaches enhanced personal interactions through drills and competition.
- ADRLN Reps onsite to mindfully recommend to coaches and their players other events that could be a good fit and value for them to attend in order to provide further collegiate exposure opportunities
- 20+ NCAA college coaches attending
- Affordable addition to tournament offering for increased personal interactions with NCAA coaches
- Top players divided into teams that are coached by top NCAA coaches
- Three games over the course of the day
Login or Sign
Up to Register
Login or Sign
Up to Register
If you have any questions or difficulty registering, please go to contact support.
- December 1, 2023 (Friday)
- Heritage Park
350 S. Racetrack Road (at Newport Drive)
- Registration Info
Player Fee = $250
DIVISIONS (Boys Only)
*All players must be US Lacrosse members
Player Check In
4:00 – 5:00 pm
Las Vegas Prospect Day
5:00 – 9:00 pm
* Teams are formed based off of graduation year and position, double check both of these items before completing registration.
* Group, volume & partial attendance discounts are available. Email [email protected] for more details.
* This event is open to any and all. Attendance is only limited by gender, age, and capacity.
VIEW ADDITIONAL DETAILS
TRAVEL & LODGING
ADRENALINE LACROSSE – HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS
Adrenaline Lacrosse has partnered with EventConnect to provide attendees/groups with the best available hotel rates and a smooth booking experience.
Our event is a “Stay to Play” event: A good working relationship with hotels is critical for the long-term success of our event. For this reason, teams or attendees who are traveling from out of town are required to book their rooms through our Official Travel Partner, EventConnect, to ensure that our room blocks are utilized. In short, since the hotels are holding rooms for our event, we must use these rooms.
Once you have registered for the tournament, you’ll be directed into the hotel feed for accommodation options. These hotels meet certain standards and location guidelines set by the tournament and booking service.
Once you have found the hotel that best fits your team’s needs, you can block your rooms for free online and share your team block link with your group allowing reservations to be made.
- Put room blocks on hold for FREE.
- Room rates are locked in for all teams for hotels that meet tournament standards of excellence.
- Ensure teams are able to acquire the certain rooms they desire along with easily booking an entire team at one location.
- Easy online process for making hotel reservations with immediate confirmation, so you can block/book anytime.
- Phone, email and online chat support available.
- Easy check-in.
- In the event of a cancellation due to weather, all fees due to the hotel are protected.
- Rooms will book quickly so please do not wait to make your team arrangements!
- Please DO NOT contact the hotels directly.
LAS VEGAS, NV OVERVIEW
- AVERAGE TEMPERATURE | 50 Degrees
- CLOSEST AIPORT | McCarran International Airport
- RESTAURANTS NEAR THE FIELDS
- Stella’s Southern Bistro | American
- El Tejano Mexican Restaurant | Mexican
- Five Guys | Burgers
- Milano Pizzeria | Italian
- Naga Thai Dining | Thai
- Kitchen Table | American
- Arizona Charlie’s Boulder | Steakhouse
- THINGS TO DO
- Lion Habitat Ranch
- River Mountain Loop Trail
- Big Horn Wild West Tours
- Las Vegas Strip
- Nellis Dunes ATV Tour
- Indoor Mini Golf
- Fast Lap Las Vegas
- Wet ‘N’ Wild Las Vegas
2023 SCHEDULE WILL BE POSTED ONE WEEK PRIOR TO EVENT
2022 LAS VEGAS PROSPECT DAY SCHEDULE BELOW LISTED FOR REFERENCE ONLY!
ROSTERS WILL BE POSTED WEEK OF THE EVENT!
ATTENDING COLLEGE COACHES
2023 ATTENDING COLLEGE COACHES COMING SOON!
2022 ATTENDING COLLEGE COACHES LISTED BELOW FOR REFERENCE
UMass – Lowell
Univ. of Michigan
GAME FILM & HIGHLIGHTS
Adrenaline is pleased to announce we are offering parents a solution to our “No Refund” policy as it relates to event fees. We are highly recommending that you purchase this new AIG policy called “Registration Saver”. You may still purchase even though you have already registered.
The policy helps protect parent’s investment in non-refundable event fees and related travel cost if the event is cancelled due to inclement weather or your player suffers an injury or illness either on or off the field prior to the event. It also covers many other unforeseen circumstances, which might prevent a player from participating.
Here are some key reasons why we wanted to make parents aware of the “Registration Saver”:
- Adrenaline has a “NO” Refund Policy
- Injuries & Illness Occurs
- Event Cancellation Due to Inclement Weather
- Non-Refundable Travel Costs Are Covered
- Affordable Coverage at 6% of Event & Travel Costs
***Note: The policy must be purchased 15 or more days prior to the start of the event. The premium is very affordable and calculated based on 6% of the event and travel related expenses.
If you purchase a policy and an injury, illness or other unforeseen event should happen to your player before the tournament start date, the policy kicks in to reimburse your costs.
How to Buy: Please visit the website: www.registrationsaver.com to review the coverage. To complete the simple application, click on “Apply Now” and select the “Tournament & Camps”. You can purchase a policy for just the event registration fee or if you wish to include your travel, simply fill in the related travel expenses in the fields provided and your premium will be calculated for you. If parents and family members are traveling also, you can purchase the travel for the whole family! We highly recommend purchasing ASAP!
- Adrenaline has a strict “no refunds” policy for all events and clubs. We will provide a 100% credit to any team or player that has registered and paid for an event that is cancelled due to COVID-19.
- To protect your registration fee’s in the event you suffer an injury either on the field or off, illness or cancellation due to inclement weather, we encourage you to purchase the new AIG insurance policy called “Registration Saver.”
- The policy covers your registration fee investment for a camp/tournament or a club season. If you have already registered, you can still get coverage. Camp/tournament coverage MUST be purchased at least 14 days in advance of the start date. Club season coverage can be purchased at any time.
- If something should happen to your player after the season/tournament start date, the policy will refund your fees pro-rata, based on the duration of the season/tournament or when the player has to stop participating.
- The premium cost is 6% of camp/tournament fees or 7% of club season fees and will give you relief from Adrenaline’s strict No Refunds policy.
- To review the coverage and complete the simple application, go to www.registrationsaver.com. Click on “Apply Now” and select the “Season”/”Camp-Tournament” policy to sign up.
- AIG can be reached at 866-690-6859 and is available 24/7.
The safety of our players, coaches, referees, fans and staff comes first. In the event of adverse weather or unplayable field conditions, Adrenaline reserves the right to:
- Cancel games partially or entirely
- Reduce game times, eliminate halftime or shorten time between games
- Finish games before inclement weather arrives
- Reschedule and/or relocate games
- Convert a tournament to a “festival” format without a playoffs or championship
If there is a lightning strike within 6 miles of the facility, play will be suspended immediately and will not resume until 30 minutes after the last lighting strike within 6 miles of the facility. If a game stoppage occurs in the second half of a game, that game will be considered final and the score at that time will be recorded as final. If a game stoppage occurs in the first half, when play resumes it will be the start of the second half.
We will make every attempt to play every minute of every game but our ability to do this is dependent on field availability and lighting. We will post schedule delays, changes and cancellations on Tourney Machine and on the event web page. Additionally we will email all registered club directors, coaches and players via LeagueApps. Weather conditions can change rapidly and all teams MUST be prepared to play as soon as the weather clears and fields are playable or risk forfeiting a game.
Facility management often has the final say on weather and field condition delays and cancellations.
- Players interested in participating in an event but are not on a team MUST register as a Free Agent on our website and pay the $1 fee.
- Player information will be circulated to all attending coaches/directors.
- If a team needs an additional player, they will contact the Free Agent directly.