How to Play the 7-Up Ball Game
To play the 7-Up ball game, all you need is a smooth, flat surface (a wall or a floor) and a bouncy ball. If you have a safe, open indoor space (without breakables), you can even play 7-Up inside.
Kids can play the 7-Up game solo or with friends. The game is simple to learn but challenging enough to keep your child’s interest. Most importantly, it gets them moving to boost their physical activity time.
- Other Names: Sevens, Seven Times
- Supplies: Bouncy ball, such as a tennis ball or soft, small rubber ball
- Where to Play: Garage, basement, driveway, playground, schoolyard, cul-de-sac
How to Play
Find a safe space to play. Outside, you need a flat area where you can safely bounce a small ball, such as a tennis ball or a rubber ball. The 7-Up game is traditionally played against a smooth wall or even a garage door.
Brick or concrete works better than aluminum siding, and a broad space without windows works best. If you don’t have a good wall to use. But you can also the play 7-Up game against the ground.
The object of the game is to bounce the ball against the wall a set number of times while performing a specific skill in between bounces.
The skills are as follows (although variations are common; these are just a suggestion):
- Sevensies: Bounce the ball against the wall seven times. Catch it on the seventh time.
No-wall version: Bounce the ball against the ground seven times.
- Sixies: Bounce the ball against the wall and then allow it to bounce once on the ground before you catch it and throw it again. Repeat six times.
No-wall version: Throw the ball up in the air six times (no bounces).
- Fivesies: Bounce the ball on the ground five times.
No-wall version: Bounce the ball on the ground five times, but throw it hard enough so it bounces up over your head. Catch on the way down.
- Foursies: Bounce the ball from the ground to the wall and then back to you (this is the opposite of what you do for Sixies). Repeat four times.
No-wall version: Throw the ball up, let bounce, then catch. Repeat four times.
- Threesies: Bounce the ball on the ground first, then use your palm to bat the ball against the wall, then catch it before it bounces on the floor again. Repeat three times.
- Twosies: Toss the ball under your leg and bounce off the wall, then catch. Repeat.
No-wall version: Bounce the ball under your leg, twice.
- Onesies: Throw the ball against the wall, spin around completely (360 degrees), then catch the ball before it bounces.
No-wall version: Throw the ball up in the air, do your spin while it falls and bounces, then catch.
- Sevensies: Bounce the ball against the wall seven times. Catch it on the seventh time.
Want to keep playing? Repeat the whole process, but add in a clap of the hands between each throw/bounce. Then add two claps, and so on. Or change to a finger snap, a knee lift, or some other move. There is plenty of room for creativity.
Note: The game Heads Up Seven Up might have a similar name, but it’s an in-your-seat guessing game that doesn’t incorporate much physical activity. If you need a classroom game that does include active play, try a brain break.
What Is Wallball? – UK Wallball
- Perfect for break time
- Great access and springboard sport
- Get active and tackle health conditions
- Opportunities in the UK and around the world
- ANY WALL, ANY BALL, ANY TIME[/checklist]
Wallball is a sport in which players compete by hitting a ball against a wall with their hands. It is played all over the world and after being accepted as an official World Games sport, it will soon be featured in the Olympics.
The beauty of the sport is its simplicity and accessibility. You can start playing within in a minute and it’s fantastic way to get active by having fun. Perfect for break time at school or as a springboard sport into other sports and activities.
Different countries have played different versions of the sport for generations – for example in Britain we play a version of Wallball called ‘Fives’, but in recent years these have been standardised to enable competition and unity across the world.
A 1-wall court can be marked out on any flat wall. You hit the ball against the wall with your hands and it must land in the court, then you continue the rally until the ball cannot be returned onto the wall, or bounces more than once or out. Both the doubles and singles games are equally popular, with doubles requiring increased reaction speed and singles demanding more fitness.
1-wall is clearly the most accessible sport and can be played anywhere, anytime… all you need is a wall and a ball. Simple as that!
As there is no line or net to hit the ball over, a common tactic is to aim at the nick of the wall where it meets the floor. This will cause the ball to roll and is the ultimate “kill shot”, but it is an extremely high risk shot and is not easy. More advanced players will move up the court, volley and put spin on the ball, whilst moving their opponent around court to take control of each point.
We use a standard wallball ball (virtually identical to a racquetball). Gloves are by no means essential and are a matter of preference, but specialist handball gloves do provide increased grip and aren’t expensive.
In the UK the sport used to be called ‘handball’ – but this was easily confused with the completely unrelated sport of ‘Team Handball’. The name ‘Wallball’ is now being embraced by the world as the sport goes for Olympic inclusion for 2028.
BoredGourd ::: Wall Ball
A group game that is playable almost anywhere.
Wall Ball is one name of a type of group-game played throughout the U.S., U.K., and Canada, primarily by elementary and junior high school children, (usually boys). There are many variations on game play, and many different names used to describe the game, including:
* Butts Up
* Death Ball
* Firing Squad
* Hand Ball, (for the “bouncing” version of the game only)
* Murder Ball
* Red Ass (Arse) (Butt), also Red-A
* Slaughter House
* Slaughter Ball
* Spread Eagle
* Wall Ball
It is a popular school yard game, perhaps owing to the simplicity of equipment needed, namely a wall and a ball that bounces, (usually a tennis ball). It is likely that these games are distilled versions of fives, American handball, and other sports that date back to Greek and Roman times, such as expulsim ludere.
There are two basic versions of the game:
* The ball is thrown against the wall, followed by the other players attempting to catch the ball.
* The ball is kept in continuous play by bouncing it with the palm of the hand, where it usually hits the ground first and then hits the wall.
Although there are “sanitized” versions, the more popular games have a “violent” component to them. Again, the rules vary widely, but usually when someone “fumbles” the ball, (or breaks some other rule of the game), that person must run to the wall and touch it before another player can throw the ball directly at them. In some other variations of the game, a special “punishment” occurs where a player must run (or even “slow walk”) the width of the wall while another player tries to hit them with the ball, (at some agreed distance away from the wall).
Because the game can be very violent, schools have been known to ban or attempt to curb the playing of all forms of Wall Ball once the activity is made known to administrators or to parents. Similar actions have been taken against the milder game of Dodge Ball.
In another milder variation of the game, the ball is thrown at the wall instead of the person who fumbled the ball. The game is still often banned at schools, not because of violence, but because of damage to the sides of buildings, windows, etc.
Another optional rule is the yelling of “Wall-Ball” in the event of the ball rolling past all of the players. The person who retrieves the ball after another player yells “Wall-Ball” cannot move any closer to the wall before throwing it. This forces the player who retrieved the ball to hit the wall without it touching the ground. If the player fails to hit the wall without the ball bouncing, it is vary easy for the thrower to be put out by the other players.
Slaughter house, also known as wall ball or spread eagle, is a 2-or-more-player game that involves speed and quick thinking. This is a list of rules for the game:
* Throw the ball at the wall.
* Try to catch the ball after the ball hits the wall.
* If another player catches another person’s throw before the ball hits the ground, the player who threw must run and touch the wall to be safe from being “slaughtered” with the ball.
* While the game is in session, the player with the ball must hit the wall first; if this rule is broken, the player who “missed” the wall must run and tag the wall before being pegged with the ball.
* When a player calls “gates”, the player with the ball (outside of the throwing limits) must freeze where he or she is standing and hit the wall with the ball.
* If a player catches his or her own ball, the player must drop the ball and touch the wall.
* If a player is to throw the ball behind him, there is a penalty of “one free slaughter” for rule breaking.
* If a player catches a ball, but then suddenly drops the ball, the player must run to the wall.
Flags: Very Short (0-60 mins), Short (1-3 hours), Medium (3-6 hours), Long (6-24 hours), With a Friend, With a Group, Teens, Adults, Outdoors, Morning, Day, Sunny
Lacrosse – Wall Ball Drills
Lacrosse Wall Ball Drills
Here are a number of simple wall ball drills that are focused on improving the lacrosse stick skills of beginners. For other basic drills, please visit the main Beginner Lacrosse Drills section.
Wall ball is a great way to practice many basic lacrosse techniques such as shooting, passing & catching. It allows you to get in tons of repetitions… and you don’t need a partner! You can work on weak areas (i.e. left hand passing) without anyone watching or laughing at you. Surprise your friends next season by improving “secretly” in the backyard by doing wall ball (i.e. via a lacrosse rebounder at home).
Beginner Lacrosse – Best Lacrosse Books
Lacrosse Wall Ball Drills for Beginners
- 25 right hand passes, right hand catches
- 25 left hand passes, left hand catches
- 25 right hand passes, left hand catches
- 25 left hand passes, right hand catches
- 25 split dodge or face dodge & shoot – right & left
Lacrosse Wall Ball Drills for Intermediate & Advanced Players
- Catch cross handed (Canadian style). Pass right and have the ball come back on your left side but catch with your right hand (with the stick coming across your body). See the cross handed section of our catching section for more details.
- Change your distance from the wall (i.e. shoot & catch from 5 yards, 10 yards, 15 yards, etc.)
- Try different shooting angles (i.e. shoot overhand, sidearm and underhand against the wall)
- Run along side the wall while throwing & catching
- Practice scooping up groundballs by shooting low and scooping up the returning groundball
- Practice fakes and shoot against the wall
- Quick stick drills
- Behind the back passes and shots
- One handed catches – Catch passes off the wall with only one hand on the stick! This will help you to handle those difficult/almost out-of-reach catches.
Examples of Different Lacrosse Wall Ball Drills
Wall Ball Pros From Around the World Put Sport on Display in Tournament in The Bronx
Wall ball is a sport that started in city parks decades ago, but it’s grown into a big league spectacle with top players competing in a tournament for cash prizes and bragging rights. NY1’s Natalie Duddridge has from Van Cortland Park in The Bronx.
More than 200 players showed off their wall ball skills in the Red Bull Slap tournament.
“I just like how competitive it is,” said Timbo Gonzalez, the no. 1-ranked player in the world. “Everyone wants to win.”
Gonzalez grew up playing hours a day in The Bronx, and that’s why the tournament is being held in the borough this year.
“There’s a lot of pressure,” Gonzalez said. “You got a lot of these guys, they train daily, they want the number one spot. So it’s like you’re always a target!”
If you don’t know the game, wall ball is kind of like tennis without the rackets. Handball is played in a field like soccer, but with your hands.
Organizers say wall ball became popular in the city during the Great Depression because all you needed was a ball and a wall.
“The mayor at the time built these walls all along the shore of New York City, so it became popular,” Wall Ball Association President Jasmine Ray said. “They realized how easy it was and how accessible it is to people who come from a sort of economically disadvantaged backgrounds. It’s easy for them to access.”
Now there are more than 2,000 wall ball courts throughout the five boroughs. This is a sport that players and Bronx Borough President Ruben Diaz, Jr. say brings everyone together.
“For so many years, this sport has allowed for urban youth to exercise, find a certain disciple, to stay out of trouble,” he said.
But, as I found out, it’s not as easy as it looks. Wall ball is a real test of hand-eye coordination, and it takes a lot of practice.
“I have cuts cracks and splits on my hands because I’ve been playing so long,” Anselmo Ruiz, a wall ball player, said.
The winners from the tournament can take home a several thousand dollar cash prize.
They hope wall ball keeps growing to eventually reach the popularity level of handball. It’s played in the Olympics and also professionally in more than 30 countries.
The last few rounds of the tournament Saturday were postponed because of rain, so it is scheduled to continue August 6 at a public park to be determined, according to a Red Bull official.
Why Lacrosse Parents Should Play Wall Ball
Last night I went to the CityLax Gala in New York City, and of course it got me thinking of how we can TRULY Grow The Game and continue to Break Down Walls. The event itself was fantastic with big time lacrosse names in attendance, from Billy Bitter to Max Seibald to Jack Kaley, and a lot of money was raised for a great cause. As we all know, it takes money, but it also requires time, to really grow lacrosse. And here is how parents, and other adults, can get even more involved, simply by learning the game.
Maybe you are a parent who has already given financially, or maybe you’re a parent who can’t afford to give any more. Perhaps you’re a teacher, or school administrator, that is working with the lacrosse team. Or maybe you’re just interested in the sport, and want to help the kids in your local community.
There is simply no better way of doing this than by playing wall ball.Wall Ball is SOOOO important!
Photo courtesy the ArtOfLax blog
Quick Intro to Wall Ball
For those of you out there that are unfamiliar with wall ball, let me quickly introduce it to you: Wall ball involves a player, a stick, a ball and a surface that they can throw the ball against. It is THE key ingredient to developing great skills with a lacrosse stick, and every great player in the world has spent thousands of hours throwing a ball against a wall. It is also the key to success that every single lacrosse player has at their disposal.
ANYONE Can Be Good At Lacrosse!
Wall ball is the great equalizer. Nothing levels the playing field, and land of lacrosse opportunity, like wall ball. So obviously it is something that every player should be doing. But it isn’t limited to players by any means, and in the end, wall ball presents one of the biggest opportunities to really connect with a player, whether the kid is your child, student, or just a youth from the neighborhood.
WHY Adults Should Play Wall Ball
The first reason to play wall ball is that the “do as I say, and not as I do” thing only works for so long, if at all. So if you’re telling your child, student or player to play wall ball, they might. But if you were to take the lead, and actually play wall ball yourself, those words would mean so much more.
And it really doesn’t matter if you played lacrosse in high school or college. In fact, you don’t have to have played lacrosse ever! The point is that wall ball can make any player much better, regardless of their history with the game, and that by getting out there and doing it, you’re setting a good example.
The other big line of reasoning behind adults involved in lacrosse playing wall ball is that it gives you something to talk about with the kids. It’s not a topic like drugs, alcohol, sex, or even school and grades, and it won’t elicit the knee-jerk reaction of “I can’t talk to YOU about this!”, which so many young people possess. It’s an easy bridge to further communication via a safe shared interest. Wall ball can be a great starting point.
Keeping It Real
If you’re new to the game, kids will see you struggle. But hopefully, you’ll use your adult maturity levels to just keep at it, and not get frustrated. And after some time and dedication, the kids will see an improvement in skill from you. And THAT will cement how important wall ball is more than anything. If Mr. Smith, the physics teacher, can get that good in only a couple of weeks, you can bet the kids will believe that they can too!
If you’re an experienced player, playing wall ball with kids still sets a great example. The kids see how good you are, and yet they also see that you’re still practicing, and still trying to improve. It can be easy for kids to fall on to the train of thought that they are “good enough” already. But if they see you striving to improve, they may realize that the journey never really ends when it comes to skill development. They will see how much you value wall ball, and hopefully, because they respect you, the kids will want to emulate that behavior.
Time to INTERACT!
For parents looking to get their kids off the couch, or find a way to connect again with a teenager that is distancing themselves, wall ball is perfect. It’s something you can do, and learn, together. It’s harmless on the surface, but it can open doors to bigger issues. It creates a bond, often via a shared struggle to improve. It gives you something to talk about on an even footing, or it could even allow for your kids to teach YOU something. If you listen, and keep at it, you might just impress them! And maybe they’ll listen to you more next time you’re lecturing!
For teachers and school administrators, it’s a great way to keep in touch with the kids on another level, outside of schoolwork. And it’s a great opportunity to show the kids you’re more than “just their teacher”. For the adult that wants to get involved with their community and help out, it presents an opportunity to get involved, and help future generations grow as players, and people.
The value of wall ball is clear on the field. It improves a player’s skills, and can help them reach whatever goals they might have. But the activity also improves confidence, and it shows kids how hard work pays off.
So if you’re a parent, teacher, or just a person looking to get involved and do some good, why wouldn’t you want to be a part of that?
Plus wall ball is a lot of fun! So get out there and hit the wall!!!!
Want to learn a little bit more about the benefits of Wall Ball? Check out our interview with John Galloway, All-American goalie at Syracuse, and wall ball fanatic!
And if you still have no idea what I’m talking about, check out Ned Crotty and Trilogy Lacrosse’s wall ball video below:
Handball | wall game | Britannica
One of the oldest of ball games, handball has been traced back to the baths of Rome. Played later as a bare-handed game called pelota in Spain and France, it was the forerunner of modern jai alai. Handball was adapted in the British Isles during the 16th century and called fives (q.v.).
The immediate forerunner of the modern game was developed in Ireland, where handball was played about 1,000 years ago. In the 1850s, Irish town and county championships were regularly played, using a hard leather-covered ball on courts that were about 80 feet (24 m) long and 40 feet wide. Irish emigrants took the game to the United States in the 1880s, and Phil Casey built the first American walled court in Brooklyn, N.Y., in 1886. Kicking was permitted, and some players developed unusual skill in returning low balls with their feet.
The first international match was played in 1887 between the Irish champion, John Lawlor, and the American champion, Casey. Begun in Ireland on August 4, the match ended on Casey’s American court on November 29. Casey won, 11 games to 6, and then retained his title against all challengers until his retirement in 1900.Get a Britannica Premium subscription and gain access to exclusive content. Subscribe Now
During the 1890s in the United States, play began with a soft ball—usually a tennis ball with the outer covering removed. This ball was used in smaller four-wall courts in the New York City area. Then young players began using this larger ball outdoors against the solid wall of a building. The use of the soft ball spread to other cities, mostly for four-wall play. Dissatisfaction with the large, slow ball led to development of a smaller gas-filled ball that proved to be more acceptable to players and stimulated new interest in the game.
The four-wall soft-ball game was taken up avidly in such midwestern American cities as Detroit, Cleveland, Milwaukee, and Chicago. About the same time, the game underwent changes and courts were reduced in size. A one-wall game was developed in New York City about 1913, and within a few years it was played by both men and women throughout the eastern United States. It was taken indoors by the Young Men’s Christian Association and clubs and, where space in large cities was at a premium, was even installed on roofs. As a forerunner of the three-wall game, some one-wall courts were equipped on each side of the front wall with a hinged triangular wing, which swung out and locked into position along the two sidelines, forming a partial three-wall court and making difficult shots into the front corner possible.
The Irish game of handball was originally played on a hard clay floor, with one wall of stone at the front of the court, against which the ball was struck. The ball, the four-wall court, and the system of scoring were developed during the 18th century, when the game was a popular pastime in many parts of Ireland. The Irish ball has a cork or wood centre covered by woolen thread and thin pieces of cork or rubber. The outer cover is of thin sheepskin. This ball is called an alley cracker, or hard ball. Some tournaments or championships are played with a soft rubber ball, but the Irish ball is the recognized championship medium. The standard ball is 1 7/8 inch (4.7 cm) in diameter and weighs 1 1/2–1 3/4 ounce (43–50 g).
Rules have changed little since the 1880s, when the first Irish championships were played. For many years challenge and championship games for stakes as high as £1,000 were not uncommon. Then the Gaelic Athletic Association took over supervision of the game, betting was abolished in 1924, and Irish handball became an amateur game. Regular county, provincial, and all-Ireland championships were established. There are many courts throughout Ireland and at most schools and colleges, although a soft, rubber ball is now generally used in schools.
Handball is played today mainly in the United States, Canada, and Ireland and to some extent in Mexico, Argentina, Australia, New Zealand, and France. International competition has been stimulated in recent years through invitational events conducted by Canada and the United States.
How to learn to play table tennis
Table tennis is incredibly popular all over the world. With its help, you can have fun in any place where there is an opportunity to put inventory. Game lovers improve their skills in parks, schools, sanatoriums, gyms, beaches, courtyards, offices and homes. You can start playing tennis at any age. This exciting game develops reaction, visual and motor memory. It will be an ideal leisure time for those who spend a lot of time at the computer.
To learn how to play table tennis, you need to master the technique of using the racket. The hand should firmly grip the handle of the inventory. A comfortable grip will help you to hold the racket during a hard hit. There are 2 types of grip: vertical and horizontal.
With a vertical (Asian) grip, the hand is perpendicular to the floor. The thumb and forefinger grip the racket handle just like a pen when writing. Therefore, the vertical grip is also called the “feather grip”.The other 3 fingers are on the back of the inventory. They are spread wide or stacked overlapping. The Asian grip provides a wide range of hand movements. With its help, when playing ping-pong, you can make difficult hits from any position.
With a horizontal (European) grip, the hand is parallel to the floor. The handle of the inventory is held with 3 middle fingers. The index finger and thumb are on opposite sides of the racket blade. With a horizontal grip, the position of the handle in the palm resembles the position of a knife when cutting food.Therefore, it is also called the “grip of a knife”.
To make a choice, you need to try both options. Holding the racket in your hand, you need to make several circular movements with the brush, imitating throws. Then you can try to hit the ball. Having chosen the most comfortable grip, they begin to train.
How to learn to control a racket and a ball
A few exercises will help you learn how to control the racket and the ball:
- a ball is placed on the surface of the table tennis racket and held in one position;
- the ball is rolled over the surface of the inventory from right to left, forward backward or in a circle;
- the ball is knocked up by throwing it up to a small height.Try to keep the ball on the racket as long as possible. First, they beat the ball with the side that is more convenient, and then the side needs to be changed;
- if you manage to toss the ball for a long time, you need to learn how to do it while moving;
- tossing the ball, you must try to give it rotation. During the impact, the surface of the inventory is slightly shifted;
- the ball is thrown on the racket, trying to control the height of its rebound.You need to alternate low and high bounce;
- to learn how to play tennis, you need to develop coordination. When tossing the ball on the racquet, squatting should be done. First, sit down and beat off, then stand up and beat off;
- the ball is beaten off the floor (dribbling). When a player has mastered the technique of dribbling, being in one place, he must master it while moving.
To learn how to play table tennis, all exercises must be done in the player’s stance.Bent legs are placed shoulder-width apart. In this case, the left leg should be in front (for right-handers). The body is turned slightly to the right and tilted slightly. To react quickly, you only need to follow the ball with your eyes, without turning your head. The impact on the ball must be strictly perpendicular. We must try to hit the ball at waist level.
How to learn to hit the ball from the wall
If you manage to make more than 100 hits without losing the ball, you can move on to exercises near the wall.A beginner will quickly learn to play tennis with persistence. The ball is first hit with the side of the racket that is comfortable. When the first successes appear, you should try to throw the other side of the racket. The ball is hit with a series of blows. First, they beat it off 10-15 times after rebounding from the wall, then the same amount – from the floor.
To play well, you need to learn how to extinguish the energy of the falling ball. The ball is thrown to a height exceeding the height of the player, then gently caught with the racket, preventing a rebound.The ball should “lie” on the surface of the inventory.
Workouts on the table
After exercising near the wall, you can work out on the table. In the first training sessions , the table tennis table is folded, setting the opposite side for the player at an angle of 900. At this stage of training, it is important to learn not only to hit the ball, but also to move correctly. If the player stands in one place, he will be able to hit only those balls that are directed at him.It will not be possible to beat off the ball flying into the corner.
To play correctly, you need to stand in the player’s stance. In this case, the foot of the front left leg should be at an angle of 450 to the table line. Place your right foot parallel. The bent arms are held near the chest. The body weight must be transferred to the socks. This will help you move quickly along the table. However, during the impact, you must try to stand on your entire foot. Being in a stable position is easier to make an accurate throw.
How to hit the ball correctly
Before hitting the ball with the back of the racket, bend your arm and place your palm near your left shoulder.The throw is carried out in the forward and downward direction, sharply straightening the elbow. In this case, the racket describes an arcuate trajectory. It moves from the player’s left shoulder in a parabola towards the point where the ball is being thrown. In order for the ball to fly low over the net, it must be directed to its top edge. With regular practice, the player will learn how to play tennis, automatically calculating the force and direction of the blow.
The ball must be “caught” when it reaches the highest point after a rebound in the area in front of the player.It is impossible to allow the ball to “fly” behind the back. When hitting, you must try to hit the bottom quarter of the ball, located closer to the player. It can be determined by mentally dividing the ball with 2 planes (perpendicular and parallel to the floor). The movement is performed smoothly, gradually increasing the speed. After the blow, you need to stop the movement of the arm, not allowing it to fully straighten. It should not be taken too far to the right.
It is best to train with an experienced player.During training, he will advise you how to play table tennis without blunders. First, you need to try to keep the ball on the table as long as possible, not allowing it to fall. You should not try to beat your opponent during the first training sessions.
It is necessary to constantly monitor the work of the legs and arms, control the position of the body and the shift of the center of gravity during the throw. If the wrong skills become entrenched, it will be very difficult to get rid of them later. We must try to move quickly and accurately, without making unnecessary movements.You need to fix the technique of the game until the movements become automatic. After that, you can begin to master more complex techniques.
To become a professional player, you need to use quality equipment. You can buy it in the TT-Billiards online store. There is a large selection of rackets, tables, nets and play sets.
Eton wall gameEton College Wall Game
Walls Game Eaton is a game that originated in and is still played at Eton.It is played on a strip of land 5 meters wide and 110 meters long (“Furrow”) next to a slightly curved brick wall (“The Wall”), erected in 1717. It is one of two codes of football played at Eton. the other is the Eton field game.
The traditional and most important match of the year is played on Saint Andrew’s Day, when the Colleagues (Royal Scientists) battle the Oppidans (the rest of the school). Although the College only has 70 boys to choose from, compared to the 1,250 or so Oppidans, the Colleagues have one distinct advantage: access to the field where the wall game is played is controlled by the Colleger.Regardless, they usually allow the Oppidans to use it whenever they want.
In the annual St. Andrew’s Day match, the Oppidans climb over the wall, throwing their caps down to challenge the Scientists, while the Colleagues march hand in hand from the far end of College Field. where they meet with the Oppidans.
A wall game is also held on Ascension Day, immediately after the service at 6 a.m. on the roof of the college chapel. During half (semesters) of Mikhailovsky and Great Lent, various scratch matches are also held, in which boys from different summer groups, as well as masters, take part.
The object of the game is to move the ball towards the end of the opponent’s court. There is an area called “calx” in the last few yards of the field. In this area, the player can earn “shyness” (worth one point) by lifting the ball with his foot against the wall. Then a teammate touches the ball with his hand and shouts “Got it!” These two games must take place within the program. Thereafter, if the referee says “Dano,” the scoring team may attempt to score a goal (worth nine more points) by throwing the ball at the designated target (a garden door at one end of the field and a tree at the other end.). A player can also score a goal worth five points if he kicks the ball and the ball enters the goal net during the normal course of play.
PlayFirst interschool Eton Wall game in progress
The main game consists of two groups of players, forming a rugby-style scrum (called “hooligans”) in which neither team can “flip” the ball, that is, hook it back (except for Calx, where a different type of game occurs. called Calx Bully). Bully forms next to the Wall and slowly sneaks up the Wall until the ball comes out.Many players, especially those who are actually against the wall, lose skin on their elbows, hips and knees. Because of this, players usually wear long sleeves. The players inside Bully push each other, mostly with their bodies, but also putting their fists on the opponent’s face and trying to push them back and away from the wall. An actual punch is not permitted, and grabbing an opponent by the shirt (“hold”) is also not permitted.
The fastest way to get off the ground is to kick the ball towards the field and leave the game whenever it comes sideways from under the bully; unlike most football, play resumes opposite where the ball stops after it has taken off, or where it touches after it has gone out.
Therefore, the most common tactic revolves around the formation of a “phalanx”. It is a tunnel (going out of the wall diagonally forward from the position of the ball) of the players of the same team who squat on their arms and legs next to each other. Once the team in possession of the ball has formed a successful phalanx, it attempts to pass the ball down the “tunnel” using the knees of the players forming it to the player at the end of the phalanx (ie, farthest from the phalanx). Wall), known as Lines, whose job is to hit the ball out of bounds.The team that is not in possession of the ball is constantly trying to prevent it and play the ball back.
The game lasts up to 55 minutes, with two halves of 25 minutes each and an additional 5 minutes between halves. Many games end 0-0. Goals (worth ten points) are very rare; they happen about once every 10 years, and since 1909 there have been no goals scored in the St. Andrew’s Day match. The last goal was scored in the match between Block D and Block C with a player from Block D, the team kicks the door after being scored by the shy one in March 2017.However, shy ones (equal to 1 point) score more often.
In 2016, the 250th St. Andrew’s Day game, the College beat Oppidance 1-0. It was the 107th consecutive St. Andrew’s Day game in which no team scored a goal; However, the College scored modestly.
The Wall Game is entirely organized by the boys, especially the Overseers (Captains) of the College Wall, Oppidan Wall and Mixed Wall. Notable past Wall Game players include Boris Johnson, who was the Guardian of the College Wall, George Orwell, and Harold Macmillan.Arthur Rhys Davids also played as a World War I flying ace, representing college with Ralph Dominic Gamble in 1915.
The College Wall members also honor the outstanding player and Wall Keeper Logi Leggatt, who died in World War I at the age of 22 each year, by giving a toast to the annual Christmas dinner in socks with the words in piam memoriam LCL (in the fond memory of the LCL). Despite notoriety outside the school, only a very small number of the roughly 250 boys in each year group ever take part in this sport, as opposed to the lesser known but much more widely used Eton field game.
Eton Wall has been played by women’s teams twice.
HistoryA Hooligan on the Threshold of a Good Life (1876)
The wall at which the game is played was built in 1717. According to the 1868 article, the wall game “used to be played on a [playing court] twenty yards wide using the rules of the field, except that the ball was often pressed against the wall and the goal was a door on one side and a tree on the other. … However, the distance from the wall where the “[border] line” was drawn became “gradually getting better and smaller, and now he is only six yards from the wall.”
A possible early reference to the wall game is found in an anonymously published memoir by Henry John Blake (b. 1791). Blake reports that he was “stylishly going with the ball to the goal, the big tree” when he was fouled by an opponent.
Between 1811 and 1822, “football was almost tied to a game on the wall, with no more than forty players, mostly permanent,” although there were also “occasional trifling outdoor games [ie. field games], rarely found in the intervals between them.and rarely among the players. ”
A letter dated March 1821 states that “there is a wall … by which they play soccer in season; indeed, they say the weather is great now for that, but this is not a fancy game so no one dares to suggest it. … ”
Match Collegers v. The Oppidans were banned in 1827 for ten years after a fight broke out during it. It was renewed by 1836.
An article on the Eton Games in the November 19, 1832 issue of the Eton College Journal includes a detailed description of a wall game (simply called “Soccer Ball”).He notes that the game was already being played “in an area no more than five or six yards wide.”
Bell’s Life , November 29, 1840, , London , describes the “annual match … between colleagues and oppositions” played on November 24, 1840: The Colleagues beat seven Shais, but none of the sides did not score a single goal. The article added that this is “the first time since 1836 that the Oppidans were defeated.”
The rules of the wall game were first recorded in 1849.They were subsequently revised in 1862, 1871 and 1953. Copies of the 1885 and 1933 regulations are kept in the archives of Eton College. The 16th edition of the rules was introduced in 2001.
In popular culture
The game was first broadcast by the BBC in 1948.
Situation Comedy Green Wing features a fictitious play, Guyball (i bl /), which parodies the obscurity of public school games such as the Eaton Wall game. He is introduced by Guy Secretan, who learned the sport at the fictional Whiteleaf School (ɪ tl ɪ e /).The object of the game is to throw balls at the Topmiler, a wicker basket over a leather flight helmet. However, Guyball’s rules are never fully explained, they are designed to be confusing and difficult to understand. However, the fans of the show created their own rules and sometimes the game was played “for real.”
In Terry Pratchett’s Discworld series, the Ankh-Morpork Assassins Guild has a much more sadistic version of the “game wall”, and is essentially an extreme climber / bouncer hybrid.
In Charlie Higson’s first Young Bond novel, SilverFin , a young James Bond comes to Eton and learns the rules of the wall game.
The game was the subject of 1987 book Gymnastics Hall of Shame by Bruce Nash and Allan Zullo.
Robert Ludlum’s Bancroft Strategy summarizes this game: “I believe the last goal was scored in a match on St. Andrew’s Day in 1909, if you can believe it.”
In Frederick Forsyth’s novel Cobra, there is a reference to the game of the wall.
The unnamed protagonist Lena Dayton in The IPCRESS File , in passing, likens the plane landing scene to the Eton wall game.
- “Wall game”. Saturday Review . 56 (1466): 695 -697. December 1, 1883
- Alcock, Charles W. (nd) . Football: Our Winter Game . London: Field Office. pp. 31 -36.
- Clutton-Brock, A. (1900). Eaton . London: George Bell & Sons. pp. 224-235.
- James, Sydney R., “Eton Football: The Wall Game,” in Marshall, F. (ed.) (1892). Football: The Game of Rugby Union . London: Cassell and Company. pp. 23 -31. CS1 maint: additional text: list of authors (link)
Macnaghten, RE (February 1898). “Eton Wall Game”. Badminton. Sports and Entertainment Magazine . London: Longmans, Green & Co VI (XXXI): 171 -183.
- Reprinted with some modifications in Shirman, Montague (1899). Football: A History . London: Longmans, Green & Co, pp. 49–63.
- World Cup (1905). Memories of the Eton Collector . Eton:. Spottiswode & Co. S. 109-140.
- Parker, Eric (1914). Eaton in the eighties . London:. Smith, Elder, & Co. S. 114 -152.
Golf Ball | Golf ball
PRICES FOR SERVICES CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Although golf is a fairly democratic sport, it has its own regulations, which include a number of rules and requirements.And few players who hit the ball dexterously and hard think that a seemingly simple golf ball is made according to well-established standards that define its characteristics and behavior in the game.
Golf Ball Evolution
The first balls, which appeared in the distant XIV century, were made of wood. And only three centuries later, they were replaced by leather bags filled with feathers.
The next stage in the development of this key golf subject was the invention in the 19th century of balls, which were made from the hardened sap of sapodilla, a tree native to Malaysia.In the 20th century, rubber balls began to be used in the game. And, finally, the result of numerous developments and experiments was the introduction of a solid ball made of synthetic materials at the end of the last century.
Modern golf ball
According to the established requirements, a modern golf ball has a weight of at least 45.9 grams and a diameter of at least 42.67 mm. In the UK, a slightly smaller 41.1 mm ball may be used. The cross-sectional structure of the ball consists of several layers.The core of the product is made up of the core, and the top layer is a shell made of a material similar in composition to rubber.
As you can see, the outer surface of the ball is covered with small dimples. There may be a different number of them, depending on the decision of a particular manufacturer – from 324 to 428 and even more. The presence of such depressions significantly improves the aerodynamic characteristics of the ball: reduced air resistance, air flow during flight. In this way, the golf ball can fly further, higher and in a well-defined trajectory without deviation.This allows you to make a more accurate hit, give it the maximum possible force and quickly roll it into the hole.
GOLF ACADEMY CLUB HOUSE
Types of golf balls
The internal design of a golf ball can be of different types:
|single layer – made of one material, has a homogeneous structure. It has low flight range characteristics, and therefore is not used in a professional game.However, due to its affordable price, it is widely used by beginners to practice the technique of the game;|
|Double Layer Golf Ball is the most common and popular choice. It has a fairly simple design, and therefore is inexpensive. Nevertheless, such a ball is distinguished by high aerodynamic characteristics, wear resistance and durability;|
|3-layer golf ball .Its upper (third) layer is made of an elastic material that cushions the impact. Such balls are used by professional golfers: high-end players can apply a side spin, which allows a flying ball to go around any obstacle (for example, a tree), from the side;|
|four-layer – used by high-class golfers. Such a ball can fly a distance of more than two hundred meters.|
Play all the golf balls at the Strawberry Fields Golf Club.
GOLF NEWS PHOTO GALLERY90,000 104 ideas of what to give a girl on March 8 + a list of gifts and tips
On the eve of the most important spring holiday of the year, men traditionally ask themselves the question: what to give a girl on March 8? On this day, beautiful ladies receive many compliments, congratulations, they are presented with flowers and sweets. If you want to please your soul mate or girlfriend with something special that goes beyond traditional gifts, you will need interesting gift ideas for a girl on March 8th.We have prepared a huge list of options that will impress your loved one!
TOP 35 ideas of what to give a girl on March 8
- Smart Curling Tweezers
- Electric comb
- Illuminated smart mirror with built-in radio
- Hydromassage foot bath
- Thermal curlers in electric case
- Breakfast in bed
- Love Letter
- Action Camera
- Wish Book
- Bathroom table
- Reading flashlight
- Alarm clock with her photo
- Projector for phone
- Inline skates
- Tinned socks in a tin
- Plush toy
- Automatic food stirrer
- Large box of strawberries
- Heart-shaped aroma heating pad
- Set of decorative pillows
- Name keychain
- Certificate for perfume shop
- Notepad with clasp
- Painted tea set
- Cappuccino shaker
- Droplet salt lamp
- Wireless speaker
- Cocktail alcoholic sweets
- Electric Grill
- Copper coffee turk
- Cocktail blender
- Ring stand
- Smartphone lens kit
Ideas of useful gifts for a girl on March 8
If your loved one appreciates things in the first place for their practical use, you will have to think about the question of what is useful to give a girl on March 8th.This category of gifts includes products for beauty and health, household helpers, accessories for rest, work. You are practically not limited in anything, the main thing is to know the tastes and preferences of your beloved. Here are some ideas for useful gifts for a girl on March 8th you might find useful:
- Beauty products . Your beloved will certainly come in handy with a high-quality hair styler that will allow her to be irresistible and attractive. A home pedicure device can help you save money on going to the beauty salon.To eliminate skin imperfections and small wrinkles, a girl on March 8 can be presented with a useful gift in the form of a UFO mask, which combines premium care and advanced technologies, or a portable pore cleaner. An electric pumice stone is useful for caring for the legs of your beloved. If all of the above seems too complicated for you, buy a manicure set for your other half in a beautiful case or chest.
- Sports and health goods . Being healthy is becoming fashionable, so more and more girls are rushing to the gym.You can give your beloved a sports bottle, fitness bracelet, dumbbells on March 8. If a woman prefers home workouts, buy her a stepper, massage hoop, or Pilates ball.
- Household helper . Small household appliances – what will allow your beloved to spend more time on yourself! A girl who leads a healthy lifestyle will need a smoothie maker or a juicer. Sonia, who finds it very difficult to wake up in the morning, can be presented with a coffee machine.For a loved one who hates dirt and bacteria, it’s time to give a steam mop.
- Gadget Accessories . A modern young girl can be presented with a ring-light for a selfie or a mini-printer for instant printing for a Women’s holiday. A dynamic nature in constant motion will come in handy with wireless headphones. A girl who has excelled in the vision of a blog can safely present a blogger kit or a quality headset. Quite good ideas for practical gifts for a girl on March 8 – a beautiful case, an organizer for several gadgets, a laptop stand, a car holder for a smartphone.
- Cosmetic accessory . The surrounding space always has a great influence on a person. To make your beloved wake up in a good mood, give her an alarm clock with sounds of nature. To escape from worries and get rid of the stress received at work, the noise of the water from the indoor mini-fountain will help her. In addition to water, a person is well pacified by watching a flame. Therefore, a girl on International Women’s Day can be presented with a room biofireplace that does not emit unpleasant odors and smoke.If your loved one loves a romantic setting, a set of LED candles or a beautiful wave projector lamp will come in handy.
- Imaging accessory . Sometimes, in order to tell about your feelings, it is enough to please your beloved with a stylish branded thing. Such a useful gift for a loved one on a Women’s Day should definitely be noted by a guy who has serious intentions. A girl on such a day can be pleased with an exquisite watch on a sophisticated strap with rhinestones, a pendant with a precious stone, a gold bracelet.If you have not yet managed to save money for jewelry, buy your beloved leather wallet, a beautiful cosmetic bag or a scarf around your neck, decorated with beautiful ornaments.
- Active leisure item . A young girl seeks to spend time fun, active and useful. In this case, you can present your beloved with a practical barbecue set in a cover, a lunch box, a picnic basket with a minimum set of dishes for the Women’s Day. If your significant other does not mind spending the night outdoors in the open air, give her a sleeping bag, camping lantern.For an active cyclist, you can buy a backpack where she can easily fit everything you need.
- Hobby Item . You got to know the girl better and are aware of her hobbies, right? Then, when choosing a useful pleasant gift for your beloved on March 8, be sure to take this knowledge into account. The very first win-win is a book. Depending on the tastes of the beloved, she can be presented with a gift edition about culture, history, fashion, pets. A girl who is interested in psychology will love books on self-development and biographies of great people.For a loved one who is fond of needlework, you can buy a set for creativity: threads for knitting or embroidery, a mass for modeling, blanks for pouring pendants made of epoxy resin, a waxed cord for weaving bracelets. The artist will need new brushes, a stretcher, and a lady who is not indifferent to music – a collection of notes of classical works, a set for caring for a musical instrument.
- Thermocup is a universal present that will turn out to be both useful and pleasant. You can choose cookware with any pattern.All thermally coated cups work according to the same principle: as soon as hot water is poured into them, various patterns appear on their surface, or from one color they are painted completely into another.
Ideas for romantic gifts for March 8 girl
Men who are used to soaring in the clouds and recreating the atmosphere from films in reality will probably ask themselves the question: what is romantic to give a girl on March 8? Romance is not limited to bouquets of roses and going to the movies.Try to do something unexpected or buy something that your beloved has long dreamed of, but will not admit it to you. In this regard, the following ideas for romantic gifts for a girl on March 8 will help you out:
- Space theme . To get a star from the sky for a loved one sounds beautiful and romantic, but it is hardly within the power of an ordinary mortal person. But you can give a girl a certificate for a real star for the Women’s Day. Depending on financial capabilities, you can present a luminary that can be seen either with the naked eye or through a powerful telescope.A simpler version of a romantic gift for a girl on March 8 is a sphere pendant stylized to resemble the colors of one of the planets of the solar system. The beloved will also be delighted with the glowing map of the starry sky, which can decorate a room of any style.
- Intimate atmosphere . On such a day, a girl wants tenderness, romance. How about taking a bath together and enjoying the scents? In this case, you should purchase a scented bath set, consisting of a pleasantly smelling soap, a scented candle.And even better – to present your beloved on March 8 a romantic gift in the form of a certificate to the spa with a full range of pleasant body treatments. If you and your girlfriend have been dating for years, then you should consider buying beautiful lingerie or costume for role-playing games.
- Unusual format sweets . Just a box of chocolates won’t surprise anyone, but a luxurious bouquet of sweets, handmade chocolates stylized as cosmetic accessories, or edible puzzles will make a much greater impression on your beloved.Another way to please your soul mate is to present a box of exotic fruits or macaroon cookies in a festive package. Any of these delightful treats go well with a bottle of wine.
- Warming gift . Romance is warmth that you want to share with a loved one. In this regard, a girl can be pleased with a pack of elite coffee or a set of several varieties of tea so that you can try something new every day. Since at the beginning of March it is cool and even frosty, do not discard the idea of a romantic gift for your beloved woman for the Women’s Day in the form of a warm scarf of bright colors, fluffy slippers, a sweater with a beautiful ornament.
- Luxury and exclusive . How about combining your love of flowers and jewelry together? The girl can be presented with a romantic gift in the form of a rose in gold on March 8. Such a flower looks very impressive, because a real plant is hidden under a layer of precious metal! This option will not disappoint the admirer of luxury and expensive things. For a loved one who loves massage, you can buy honey with gold. It is not only eaten, but also used as a component in massage practice to saturate the body with useful substances.
- Romance with a touch of humor . If, for your purposes, you choose such a romantic gift for Women’s Day for a girl so that she not only becomes speechless, but also smiles, a T-shirt with a print will suit you. As an inscription, you can choose absolutely any motive – a funny picture, her photo or an unusual compliment, for example: “This queen does not shake the crown”, “The most stylish, romantic girl”, “Daddy’s daughter” and other ideas. Buying paired T-shirts with the same patterns is also a good option!
If the relationship is just beginning, the girl can be presented on March 8 with a box of Love is gum, a jar with 100 reasons why you love her, or a souvenir doll made from a photo.A friend on the Women’s Day, with whom you would plan to meet in the future, you can present a heart from photographs.
Ideas of nice gifts for a girl on March 8
To choose a nice gift for a girl on March 8, you need to take into account several nuances. First, the present must be relevant here and now. Secondly, the thing or accessory must meet the interests of the beloved. Well, the last aspect that should be taken into account when choosing the idea of what a pleasant gift to a girl on March 8th is the nature of your relationship.They may be at the initial stage, smoothly turning into a whirlwind romance, be in full swing, or there may be nothing more between you than a strong, time-tested friendship.
A friend on March 8 can be presented as a gift:
- a disc with the music of your favorite band or a ticket to a concert of an adored singer;
- jewelry stand;
- hug pillow;
- personalized box of chocolates or fortune cookies; 90,019 collection of jars with tasting honey with various additives;
- mirror in a beautiful frame;
- travel cosmetic bag;
- music box with your favorite melody;
- wall-mounted multi-frame;
- jewelry flash drive; 90,019 portrait from photo;
- antistress coloring by numbers;
- set for making cocktails;
- lunch box in a fun color;
- mini microphone for karaoke.
If the relationship is just beginning, the girl can be presented on March 8:
- rose in a flask;
- a bouquet of soft toys;
- SPA socks or SPA gloves for skin tenderness;
- gift certificate for a lingerie and cosmetics store;
- massage pillow;
- engraved vase;
- lamp, the color of which can be changed to suit the mood;
- beautiful pajamas, such as the stylish Kigurumi;
- basket with natural cosmetics;
- natural stone bracelet;
- bottle of her favorite perfume;
- portable charger-powder box;
- Panda face table lamp;
- Ultrasonic Pocket Facial Humidifier.
If you already have a rather mature relationship, you can present your beloved for the Women’s Day:
- designer vase;
- a painting decorated with Swarovski crystals;
- amber box;
- manicure lamp;
- white porcelain service;
- aroma diffuser with chopsticks to create a sublime or romantic atmosphere;
- light pink champagne cocktail glasses;
- natural pearl necklace;
- Tulip-shaped porcelain candlestick;
- espresso cup set;
- gift set of 12 hand creams for every month of the year;
- body oil with soothing almond extract;
- designer table with a leg stylized as a musical instrument trumpet;
- decorative table lamp with a leg stylized as a statuette;
- bottle holder in the form of a swan with a bowed head;
- silver ice bucket for serving drinks;
- marble board and cheese knife;
- bronze statuette for the garden;
- warm blanket with sleeves;
- Wall panel made of stabilized plants.
On March 8, a girl can be presented with a pleasant gift in the form of an aromatic lamp made in a luxurious design. Make sure that its design is in harmony with the style of your beloved’s room. This present can be supplemented with several flavors. Since spring is a period of changeable weather and rains, an umbrella of bright colors or with patterns of constellations will come in handy for your beloved.
Ideas of creative, unusual gifts for March 8 for a girl
Have you thought about the question of what unusual gifts to give a girl on March 8? This means that your chosen one is not one of those who will be delighted with a banal souvenir.You will need patience and creativity to surprise your loved one. Fortunately, not all presents in this category require a lot of money. We invite you to evaluate our ideas for creative, unusual gifts for March 8 for a girl and choose what you like:
- Congratulations on billboard . There is a category of girls who need to shout to the whole world about their feelings, otherwise they simply will not believe in the seriousness of your intentions. For such cases, it is possible to write a congratulatory text in the most conspicuous place.
- Workshop . Suddenly, the beloved has long dreamed of comprehending the game on the ukulele, the secrets of professional make-up or photography. Women’s holiday is a suitable opportunity to express your feelings through attention to the interests of the girl.
- Aromatic bath with rose petals . This option is suitable if you live with a girl together. Surprise her on a festive evening by making her experience sensations similar to those experienced by actors in romantic films.
- Dinner at restaurant . Sometimes a home environment is not the best solution to experience the holiday. Therefore, do not be lazy to book a table in a restaurant with a beautiful panoramic view of the city.
- Evening in the suite of the best hotel in your city . Here you can let your imagination run wild. At your disposal – a luxury apartment! You can arrange the same bath with rose petals, order a pizza and a bottle of aged wine, hide a box with a ring or a brooch somewhere in your room and arrange a small quest for your beloved.
- A trip out of town . A date in a country cottage with a crackling firewood in the fireplace – why not a romantic atmosphere? This creative gift for March 8 for a girl may well become the embodiment of an old dream! And if winter has not yet had time to give way to spring, there is a lot of snow outside the city, rest in a cottage can be combined with skiing.
- Romantic photo session . Have you repeatedly observed with what glitter in the eyes a girl looks at themed photo shoots on Instagram? Stop letting her envy her friends! You can do better! Book a photo session in the middle of nature or in a studio decorated in a romantic spirit.
- Erotic game . This is what the original can give on March 8 to a girl who does not hesitate to experiment in bed. A game like this will be both an enjoyable pastime and a suitable prelude to a full-fledged adventure.
- Gift box . You can put several things in it at once that your soulmate likes so much. The gift box itself is necessarily a craft box, which by its appearance speaks volumes.Inside you can put a card with your heartfelt confessions, a package of marshmallows, a scented candle, a notebook with a cool cover, a large bar of Swiss chocolate. Such an unusual gift can be presented on March 8 to a girl for whom there is nothing better than sweets.
- DIY surprise . You can give a girl an unusual handmade present for International Women’s Day. Handmade things are very highly valued by the beautiful half of humanity, especially if they are made with the mind.And most importantly, you don’t need a lot of money to create such a pleasant surprise. What will work in this case is a heart of photographs on the wall, a collection of your love pictures on homemade wire holders attached to sea stones, a pillow with photographs.
Our ideas of interesting gifts for a girl on a Women’s Day, for sure, greatly facilitated your task. And that means it’s time to go to the store to shop for your soul mate!
Where to buy gifts?
A selection of the best gift shops in Russia.
- dolina-podarkov.ru – the coolest store, 80% of visitors leave with gifts.
- mrgeek.ru – store of original gifts. The prices will please.
- lovepresent.ru – Favorite gifts shop.
- darivip.com – portrait figurines from a photo.
- Mnogokartin.rf – unusual pictures from a photograph in 1 day.
- lidart.ru – portraits from words, photo mosaic.