Img membership: International Marketing Group – Members Page
7 Things You Should Know Before Joining IMG
How do you earn? What are the benefits? Are there additional fees? Here are answers to some of your frequently asked questions about International Marketing Group (IMG).
I have many friends and family who are members of International Marketing Group (IMG) and I admire how tenacious they are in spreading financial literacy and promoting financial education. I am personally not a member of IMG but I have encouraged quite a few people I know to become members, at the very least because I know they will benefit from being in a community that encourages healthy financial habits like saving, getting out of debt, building an emergency fund, and investing.
In short, I am neither for nor against IMG. I believe that joining IMG will be beneficial for some, but not all, people.
If you were to ask me right now if you should join IMG, I would not be able to answer with a straight yes or no.
Rather, if you really demand an answer, I would say it depends on your current financial situation, on your goals, and on what you are willing and able to do with the time that is available to you right now.
I’ve been invited to join IMG a few times and I’ve taken those opportunities to learn more about how the organization works because there were certain points where I was really strongly considering joining IMG. I won’t go into detail about why I ultimately chose not to join IMG because it’s a long story — it involves a lot of factors and calculations that would be boring to talk about and I don’t want this article to be about me.
So why did I write this article?
It’s because I believe that it’s really important to closely examine what you’re thinking of buying into, whether it’s a product or a movement. I mean, when we buy something in Shopee or Lazada, we don’t just add to cart and check out right away without looking at the description, pictures, ratings, reviews, buyers’ pictures, seller’s overall rating, et cetera.
This is true with anything in life, really — look before you leap! — but it’s especially important when what you’re buying or joining is going to involve a significant investment of time and money.
Moreover, I think it’s doubly important to do this when you’re not only going to spend your own time and money, but you’re also planning to convince others, at some point in the future, to spend their own time and money on the same thing. Or even if you aren’t necessarily planning on it yet but if there’s at least a remote possibility that you will. In a situation like this, when you are making decisions that will affect not only yourself but also others, I think it’s actually your moral responsibility to scrutinize what you are buying and [possibly] selling.
If you’ve done your due diligence, and you’re satisfied, and you want to go ahead, then, great! That’s my only goal for this article: for you to have the facts you need to make a decision that you can totally own, take personal responsibility for, and be happy with.
You see, if you try to Google the benefits of becoming a member of IMG, you will find a lot of promotional information. I know because I did it myself. When I was trying to decide whether to join IMG or not, I did some Googling, and I was greeted by a a huge wave of information from IMG members.
Which is great!
But I wanted to find neutral information. I wanted just the facts and the figures. I wanted straight answers to my questions. I didn’t want sales talk. I didn’t want to have to fill up a form. I didn’t want to receive a proposal. And I most definitely didn’t want to find the answers I was looking for only
And so I’m writing this article — not to either encourage or discourage anybody from joining IMG, not to hype or bash, because as I already said above, I think that joining IMG will be a great decision for some people.
I’m writing this article to distill all the information out there into the most relevant facts. I want to answer some of the most frequently asked questions — those questions that I myself asked while I was in the process of making my decision on whether to join IMG or not — in the hope that I will somehow be able to help you make your own decision in an objective, rational, responsible manner.
These are the seven things that I think you should know before you join IMG.
What are the types of IMG membership?
There are two types of membership in IMG. There’s basic membership and there’s associate membership.
When you’re a basic member, you get the benefits of being an IMG member (more on that below). That’s it.
When you’re an associate member, you get the IMG member benefits, plus you have the chance of earning from transactions made by people you invite into the organization.
How do you become an associate member of IMG?
Basically, you become an associate member of IMG — the type of membership in which you can earn income — if you pay the membership fee (which is currently ₱6,000) and if you get one of IMG’s flagship products. These products are either: (1) the Kaiser 7-year 3-in-1 long-term care program, or (2) the MOST-18 insurance plan.
So, if you pay the ₱6,000 membership fee and you get the Kaiser plan, you become an associate member of IMG.
Or, if you pay the ₱6,000 membership fee and the MOST-18 plan, you become an associate member of IMG.
Again, when you become an associate member, that’s only when you are able to earn from your IMG “recruits.” Basic members do not earn from the people they invite.
How do you earn in IMG?
You don’t earn when someone you invite becomes a member.
You earn when they purchase products through IMG.
So, for example, if you invite your friend Marites to join IMG, and Marites signs up for basic membership — the one which currently costs ₱6,000 — you don’t earn a thing.
In that sense, IMG is not the type of pyramid scheme where there are no products involved and it’s purely money being funnelled upwards.
However, if Marites signs up for associate membership — that is, if she becomes an IMG member and she purchases a product, either the Kaiser or the MOST-18 — you earn what are basically commissions for her purchases.
As an associate member, you are entitled to 20% of her payments for her purchases. This percentage will go up the more people you are able to convince to join, up to 47%.
The lowest monthly payment for the Kaiser program is ₱2,647 under the K45 plan, which Marites can avail of she is 10 to 40 years old.
So, if Marites becomes an associate member and avails of the K45 plan with monthly payments of ₱2,647, you, as the person who “sponsored” her, will get around ₱530 (20% of ₱2,647) per month.
Is the IMG membership fee of ₱6,000 a one-time fee?
Yes — you don’t have to pay that fee again.
You do have to pay a yearly accreditation fee of ₱1,500.
I’ve come across people arguing about why this fee is necessary or not. I don’t want to go into that because you can always make arguments for or against something. Those are opinions.
Let’s just stick with the fact, which is that you do have to pay ₱1,500 a year to be able to continue enjoying the benefits of IMG associate membership. You won’t earn commissions if you don’t pay this accreditation fee. Obviously, if you’re earning a lot, then this ₱1,500 will be absolutely worth it for you.
What are the IMG membership benefits?
Speaking of enjoying the benefits of IMG membership, what you really need to do as a person who is aspiring to be financially savvy is to go through the list of benefits one by one and see if they would be an actual benefit for you.
For example, one of the most popular IMG benefits is free eyeglass frames from De Los Reyes Optical.
Which is nice. De Los Reyes Optical is a trusted optical shop that usually has branches in major malls, so it would be very convenient to have them make eyeglasses for you.
But here’s what I mean when I say that you have to examine if it is an actual benefit
Ask yourself two questions.
Question 1: Do you actually need eyeglasses?
Is your eyesight bad?
If it’s not, if you don’t actually need eyeglasses, then obviously you will not be able to enjoy this benefit, at least not right now. You’ll have to wait till your vision gets impaired before you can enjoy this benefit. It’s a benefit for IMG members but as of now it’s not a benefit for you.
Question 2: If your eyesight is bad, do you actually need to buy a pair of eyeglasses from De Los Reyes Optical?
See, here’s the thing: only the frames are free. And they’re only free if you buy a multi-coated lens from De Los Reyes Optical. So basically, you buy the lenses; the frame is free.
Do you need a new pair of eyeglasses? If your eyesight is bad, but you don’t have glasses yet, then this could be a great benefit for you.
But if you already have eyeglasses, and you don’t need another one as of this time because the eyeglasses that you have are still working perfectly, then you don’t need to buy another pair from De Los Reyes, right? That is, it’s not a need. And if that’s the case, then you can only enjoy this benefit of free frames right now if you decide to purchase a pair of eyeglasses that you don’t need — which is not really financially prudent.
So again, as I’ve said so many times above, it totally depends on your situation.
Okay, another benefit that you have to decide if it’s an actual benefit for you.
IMG has a Legal Assistance Program for its members. Every year, as an IMG member, you get the chance to have free legal consultation, two sessions, for up to 45 minutes each session. This is a great benefit if you need legal assistance. But if you don’t need legal assistance, then this isn’t really a benefit you can enjoy yet. That is to say, it is of course very nice to have the assurance that if you ever do need legal assistance, then it will be there. Though you do need to keep in mind that only the consultation is free. Other legal services — such as executing affidavits, notary services, court appearances, etc. — will be provided at an “exclusive member’s rate.”
So again, legal assistance is a benefit, but will you actually be able to use it? If not — if it’s something that you basically pay for out of your membership fee, but you’re not going to be able to use it — then it’s not really a benefit for you.
Another way to look at it is like this: if something hadn’t been an IMG benefit, would you have spent for it out of your own pocket?
Like would you actually buy it or pay for it if it wasn’t one of the “free” stuff or the “perks” of IMG?
Because when you really think about it, those things aren’t free; you are paying for them with your membership fee. So you analyze them the way you would analyze anything that you’re paying for.
For example, in the veeeery long list of IMG benefits — usually numbered from 1 to 62 — each of these benefits usually gets its own number:
- Financial ebook
- Financial e-workbook
- Financial check-up
- E-reviewer for the insurance licensing examination
- Workshop on increasing cash flow and managing debt
- Workshop on building a strong financial foundation
- Workshop on building wealth and accumulating assets
- Workshop on retirement planning and wealth preservation
- Workshop on building a financial business
- Special course on writing an ebook
- Special course on funneling
- NeuraCash e-wallet
- Use of the Dominate marketing tool
- All sorts of functionalities in the Dominate marketing tool, each of which is assigned its own number in the list of 62 benefits
- Newsletters and emails
Think of all those, one by one.
Would you pay for an email newsletter, for example? If you won’t, then it’s not really free, is it, when you really think about it? You don’t need it or want it enough to pay for it so it doesn’t really have that much value.
Would you pay for the NeuraCash e-wallet? Considering that you can always just use GCash, which is free and more well-developed?
But if you would pay for it — for example, if you would have been truly willing to pay for a course on writing an ebook (instead of looking for a free tutorial on YouTube) and instead you’re getting it free as part of your IMG membership benefits — then it truly is a benefit for you.
So, you know, go through each benefit one by one and assess its true value for you, and ask hard questions where necessary, because those are exactly the questions a financially literate and financially savvy person would ask.
Do you have to spend more to enjoy the IMG benefits?
Still on the topic of benefits — because, again, after all, they are what you are paying for with your membership fee — you have to know that many of the benefits are actually discounts.
That is, you have to spend more — in addition to your membership fee — before you can enjoy them.
Now, obviously, if you’re going to spend on those things anyway, then the discount truly makes a difference.
For example, the IMG Auto Program. A friend told me that a friend of hers got a discount of around ₱80,000 when she bought her car because she was an IMG member. Which is amazing, right?
How it works — as explained in the IMG Auto Program website itself — is that you get a formal quotation or proposal from the car dealership, you email it to IMG, and you pay a reservation fee of ₱25,000. Within 5 days, IMG will give you a proposal that is lower-priced or at least matches the proposal that you got from the car dealership. You really could get great discounts this way.
So if you’re really going to buy a car, then this is a great way to get a lower price for it.
Personally, if I were going to buy a car, I would sign up for IMG membership even for that alone, so I could get a great discount.
So it’s a great benefit BUT only if you’re going to buy a car in the first place. You have to actually buy the car — disburse more money — to enjoy the discount. Otherwise, it’s a benefit that is really nice but kind of irrelevant for you.
Just to give you a broader idea, these are the IMG membership benefits that are actually discounts that you have to spend to enjoy — basically, if you don’t spend, you don’t get anything:
- AFP financial planner certification program
- Eyeglass frames at De Los Reyes Optical or Site for Eyes
- Discounted Kaiser medical services for family members
- Exclusive member rates at Palawan Express Pera Padala
- Non-life insurance (car, fire, travel, etc.)
- Asset preservation services (estate planning)
- Everest Memorial Services
- The ebook and funneling courses
- Real estate purchases from Ayala Land, DMCI, and SMDC
- Car purchase through IMG Auto Program
Also, all associates get “free” ₱50,000 life insurance from Fidelity but you have to pay ₱500 as a one-time “membership fee. ” (I don’t know why.)
What does your IMG membership fee actually pay for?
So if you cut out the benefits that you wouldn’t pay for if they weren’t free, and the benefits that you only get to enjoy if you put out more money from your pocket, what’s left?
What are you actually getting with your IMG membership fee of ₱6,000?
- ₱1,000 initial investment in IMG Soldivo Strategic Fund
- Free personal accident insurance of ₱100,000 from Manila Bankers Life Insurance Corp.
- Free unlimited medical consultation at Kaiser Medical Centers nationwide
- Free legal consultation – 2 sessions of up to 45 minutes each
And then, depending on the amount of business you bring in you also get to enjoy (like most other insurance or real estate agents) perks like free travel, HMO coverage, free watches…some even get free cars.
A benefit that isn’t included in lists of IMG membership benefits but that I feel is actually a really significant “benefit” is being part of a community that is committed to building a solid financial foundation and promoting wise financial behavior.
A lot of us know the theory. We know the benefits of saving and investing and all that. But many of us also need that outside accountability to really commit to a financial path and stick to it no matter what.
People we spend time with — even just online — tend to have greater influence on us than those we hardly ever encounter. And so, if our goal is to prosper financially, then ideally it’s best if we surround ourselves with people who practice and preach financial habits that make prosperity that much easier to attain.
As with any group, though, if you do join IMG, I recommend not falling into groupthink and instead to still think critically about every idea that they espouse. Because even if people want what’s good for you, it doesn’t mean they’re always right, especially if — let’s face it — some of them stand to benefit from the transactions that they encourage you to make.
So should you join IMG?
Let’s rephrase that question. Do you think that ₱1,000 initial investment in Soldivo, personal accident insurance of ₱100,000 from Manila Bankers, unlimited consultation at Kaiser Medical Center, up to 90 minutes of free legal consultation, a chance to earn commissions from your “recruits,” and a community striving together towards financial freedom and prosperity are fairly valued at ₱6,000 one-time fee plus ₱1,500 per year?
If your answer is yes, then…the answer is yes.
My own honest conclusion:
I personally chose not to join IMG. I don’t think it’s necessarily for everyone.
But I would encourage many of the people I know to join IMG. I think they would benefit from the financial education that is the cornerstone of IMG. I believe being in a vibrant financially literate community will help them be more accountable and responsible when it comes to their finances. And it also provides a great opportunity to earn while spreading financial wisdom.
If, having really thought about it, you then decide to join IMG, I would support your decision. I would just say, with all respect, make sure you understand what you’re getting and what you’re getting into. Do it with your eyes open.
IMG Top Membership Benefits. Education. Execution. Entrepreneurship
TOP MEMBERSHIP BENEFITSA New World of Possibilities!
From Do-It-Yourself home improvement, to self-booking travel, shopping on ebay and amazon, and being a member of Costco or S&R, more and more people are learning how to get better details and save more money on products and services. In IMG, millions of people from all walks of life have benefited from its Top Membership Benefits!
International Marketing Group (IMG) is a new concept in the financial industry that assists people who want to help themselves in building their financial foundation and:
- Get educated on all aspects of personal finance
- Have access to hundreds of financial products and services
- Receive training and support to manage their money
- Save money on various products and services
- Earn by sharing their know-how with associates in the fast-growing industry.
Here are IMG’s Top 35 Membership Benefits!
Watch How IMG Can Help You With These Amazing Benefits!
WHY CHOOSE IMG – International Marketing Group?
IMG is a Philippine-based global company whose MISSION is to promote FINANCIAL LITERACY and help create WEALTH for Filipino Families.
Just like ‘SM’, IMG got it all for you!
IMG is a ONE-STOP-SHOP financial distribution company.
It is partnered with many reputable companies in the financial industry.
In IMG, you By-pass the Middleman. Meaning, you don’t have to pass through brokers or agents to buy insurance, healthcare, or investments.
You become the broker of the financial products and services that you buy for yourself and for your family!
When you pass through agents or brokers, they normally earn commission, right? In IMG, you now have the opportunity to earn commission from the healthcare, investments, real estate, insurance, etc. of your own family or friends.
You can Build a Multi-Million Business
When you Do the Mission, you can Make Huge Commissions.
We don’t sell. We just Share.
Pwede kang magsimula as Part-time.
NO quota. NO demotion. You Own the Business.
Plus, the IMG business is pandemic-proof, recession-proof because we have a very powerful Dominate Online Tool.
You can build multiple PASSIVE INCOME streams in IMG.
A One-Stop-Shop with these Strategic Partners in the Industry!
Everything you need when it comes to Financial Planning and Execution is in IMG, from womb to tomb.
Learn more. Message me.
Bro. Bo Sanchez’ Message to IMG Family
Why JOIN IMG?
Marami sa atin nag-jo-join sa mga membership clubs, like fitness club, sports club, spa club, yoga club, Zumba Club, Young Once club. Meron pang Food Club, Vegetarian Club, at kung ano-ano pang membership clubs. We join them, we pay membership fees at yung iba me renewal fees pa, kahit ung iba medyo me kamahalan, kasi gusto natin ma-access ang mga benefits of being part of the club and to enjoy the company of people with the same interest as ours.
Sa financial industry, meron na ding membership club! Actually, the first of its kind in the industry today – The IMG Financial Education and Membership Platform. First of its kind, kasi IMG membership provides total financial solution to every financial needs for a healthy financial well-being not only for self but for family as well.
At super affordable lang ang pag-join sa IMG. Enroll a one-time membership fee of P5,500.00 and you get to enjoy unlimited FREE financial and investment seminars and workshops plus the more than 20 Preferred Membership Benefits. Just keep the accreditation active to continue access to Preferred Benefits. Yearly accreditation fee is P1,500.00 payable every December. Membership fee differs with reference to the location or country of the registering member.
- P1,000 investment in mutual fund with zero entry fee
- P100,000 personal accident insurance
- Free eye frames from Delos Reyes Optical
- Free UNLIMITED medical consultation at Kaiser Medical Centers
- 20% discount on medical laboratory tests
- 24/7 assistance from memorial concierge
- Discounts on CAR purchases
- Discounts on vehicle insurance, fire insurance, etc.
- Discounts on tuition fee at Informatics College
- Discounts on associate financial planner certification
- Lifetime access to financial seminars, workshops
- When you join IMG, you will also become part of the largest community of savers and investors worldwide.
- Sa napakamurang fees, ang daming benefits aside from unlimited financial learning opportunities, me access pa to the best and affordable financial solutions, discounts, business, travel and rewards opportunities, and be part of the mission of helping people.
How IMG can Help Build your FUTURE. Watch this!
Becoming an IMG member will help You Achieve your Life Goals through Three (3) Es:
1. Financial EDUCATION:
You have access to unlimited financial literacy seminars and webinars. Matututo kang mag-Ipon, makalaya sa utang, at mag-Invest.
2. Financial EXECUTION:
You have access to stock market and mutual fund investments, healthcare, life & non-life insurance, real estate, etc. Hindi mo na kailangan ng middleman dahil You will Become Your Own Money Manager. Makakabuo ka ng Secured Future para sa iyong pamilya.
You can become an IMG Financial Educator, Teach families how to save and invest, and Build a multi-million Business in the financial industry. Pwede kang kumita habang nakakatulong sa kapwa. IMG is a Business with a Purpose.
Become a Member Now!
Make your DREAMS come true in IMG!
Be Financially Literate and Build your future
with the Amazing Top Membership Benefits!
We want to help create WEALTH for families, to make a difference for families so there will be No family left behind.
Giving you the tools are the Membership Benefits to shape your Future and Cultivate every individual’s innate capacity to develop a positive mindset in becoming financially independent. We focus on promoting FINANCIAL LITERACY.
We teach every individual from being spender to saver to investor.
We want to help you make your Dreams come true!
Do you have any question about the Top Membership Benefits, Investments, Healthcare, and other Finance Matters?
HINDI AKO MEMBER NG IMG,
Walang problema, you can be a member anytime you want.
Just click the link below
© 2023 Financial Literacy Advocacy Group. All Rights Reserved
The International Federation of Journalists has suspended Russia’s membership
The International Federation of Journalists has suspended Russia’s membership
The International Federation of Journalists has suspended Russia’s membership – RIA Novosti, February 22 .2023
International The Federation of Journalists has suspended Russia’s membership
The International Federation of Journalists has suspended Russia’s membership, this is a political decision, they violate their own charter, the head of the Union told RIA Novosti… RIA Novosti, 02/22/2023
international federation of journalists 90 003
Union of Journalists of Russia
https://cdnn21. img.ria. ru/images/150886/20/1508862089_0:293:5616:3452_1920x0_80_0_0_8f9082e049cf1a8ba97fa2cdfff4cef2.jpg
MOSCOW, February 22 – RIA Novosti. The International Federation of Journalists has suspended Russia’s membership, this is a political decision, they are violating their own charter, Vladimir Solovyov, head of the Union of Journalists of Russia (UJR), told RIA Novosti. He stressed that the UJR believes that there are no grounds for this and this is a political decision. The leadership of the federation followed the ultimatum of the so-called northern trade unions, the head of the UJR said. we don’t know who will be worse off. We will stop paying very large contributions, there are no joint events for obvious reasons,” Solovyov explained. joined Russia, the UJR created branches in Sevastopol and Simferopol, after which one of the UJR employees, Timur Shafir, was elected vice-president of the International Federation at the 30th congress.
4.7 9000 3
7 495 645 -6601
FSUE MIA Rossiya Segodnya
969000 2 [email protected]
7 495 645-6601
FSUE MIA Rossiya Segodnya
19209 0002 1440
1 9 0003
7 495 645-6601
FGUP MIA Rossiya today”
russia, international federation of journalists, union of journalists of russia, journalism, society
Russia, International Federation of Journalists, Union of Journalists of Russia, journalism, Society
MOSCOW, February 22 – RIA Novosti. The International Federation of Journalists has suspended Russia’s membership, this is a political decision, they are violating their own charter, Vladimir Solovyov, head of the Union of Journalists of Russia (UJR), told RIA Novosti.
“I have just received a letter from the Secretary General of the International Federation, in which he informed me that at a meeting of the executive committee of the organization it was decided to suspend the membership of the UJR,” Solovyov said.
He stressed that the UWR believes that there are no grounds for this and that this is a political decision. The leadership of the federation went on about the ultimatum of the so-called northern trade unions, the head of the UJR said.
“The leadership of the IFJ has no right to engage in politics. In this case, this is an openly political decision, they violate their own charter. We can only regret. In this case, it is not yet known who will be worse off. We will stop paying very large contributions, joint events for obvious reasons, not now,” Solovyov explained.
In addition, he said that there is one thesis that the IFJ will not be able to answer: in 2014, when Crimea joined Russia, the UJR created branches in Sevastopol and Simferopol, after which Timur Shafir, one of the UJR employees, was elected to 30 congress as vice-president of the International Federation.The UN urged to release the journalist Ponomarenko convicted of fake news
February 16, 19:11
Ilya Demidyuk | Institute of Molecular Genetics
Doctor of Chemistry
Protein Engineering Laboratory
Position in IMG:
[email protected]. ras.ru
Main scientific interests, research directions and results
Research interests: chemistry and biology of proteolytic enzymes, application of proteases in biotechnology and medicine.
Teaching activity, supervision of dissertations
1998 – 2016: Associate Professor, Department of Biotechnology and Industrial Pharmacy, Lomonosov Moscow University of Fine Chemical Technologies M.V. Lomonosov (MITHT)
2005 – present: teaching at the Scientific and Educational Center of the IMG RAS
2013 – present: Professor, Department of Nano, Bio, Information and Cognitive Technologies, Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (State University)
2016 – present: Professor, Department of Biotechnology and Industrial Pharmacy, Moscow Technological University (MITHT)
Supervisor of 2 PhD students and 3 Ph.D. theses defended
Prizes, merit, membership in scientific societies
2015 – Professor of the Russian Academy of Sciences
Member of the Editorial Board of the World Journal of Biological Chemistry
Member of the Academic Council of the IMG RAS
List of publications
- Demidyuk I. V., Kalashnikov A.E., Gromova T.Yu., Gasanov E.V., Safina D.R., Zabolotskaya M.V., Rudenskaya G.N., Kostrov S.V. Cloning, sequencing, expression, and characterization of protealysin, a novel neutral proteinase from Serratia proteamaculans representing a new group of thermolysin-like proteases with short N-terminal region of precursor. // Protein Expression and Purification. 2006. V. 47. No. 2. P. 551-561.
- Smolov M., Gottikh M., Tashlitskii V., Korolev S., Demidyuk I., Brochon J.-C., Mouscadet J.-F., Deprez E. Kinetic study of the HIV-1 DNA 3′-end processing: single-turnover property of Integrase. // FEBS Journal. 2006. V. 273. No. 6. P. 1137-1151.
- Sharipova M.R., Shagimardanova E.I., Chastukhina I.B., Shamsutdinov T.R., Balaban N.P., Mardanova A.M., Rudenskaya G.N., Demidyuk I.V., Kostrov S.V. The expression of Bacillus intermedius glutamyl endopeptidase gene in Bacillus subtilis recombinant strains. // Molecular Biology Reports. 2007. V. 34. No. 2. P. 79-87.
- Sharipova M., Balaban N., Kayumov A., Kirillova Y., Mardanova A., Gabdrakhmanova L., Leshchinskaya I., Rudenskaya G., Akimkina T., Safina D., Demidyuk I., Kostrov S. The expression of the serine proteinase gene of Bacillus intermedius in Bacillus subtilis . // Microbiol. Res. 2008. V. 163. No. 1. R. 39-50.
- Demidyuk I.V., Gasanov E.V., Safina D.R., Kostrov S.V. Structural organization of precursors of thermolysin-like proteinases. // Protein J. 2008. V. 27. No. 6. P. 343-354.
- Gasanov E.V., Demidyuk I.V., Shubin A.V., Kozlovskiy V.I., Leonova O.G., Kostrov S.V. Hetero- and auto-activation of recombinant glutamyl endopeptidase from Bacillus intermedius. // Protein Engineering, Design, and Selection . 2008. V. 21. No. 11. P. 653-658.
- Gromova T.Yu., Demidyuk I.V., Kozlovskiy V.I., Kuranova I.P., Kostrov S.V. Processing of protealysin precursor. // Biochime. 2009. V. 91. No. 5. P. 639-645.
- Demidyuk I.V., Gromova T.Y., Polyakov K.M., Melik-Adamyan W.R., Kuranova I.P., Kostrov S.V. Crystal structure of protealysin precursor: insights into propeptide function. // J. Biol. Chem. 2010. V. 285. No. 3. P. 2003-2013.
- Shubin A.V., Demidyuk I.V., Kurinov A.M., Demkin V.V., Vinogradova T.V., Zinovyeva M.V., Sass A.V., Zborovskaya I.B., Kostrov S.V. Cathepsin D messenger RNA is downregulated in human lung cancer. // Biomarkers . 2010. V. 15. No. 7. P. 608-613.
- Demidyuk I.V., Shubin A.V., Gasanov E.V., Kostrov S.V. Propeptides as modulators of functional activity of proteases. // Biomolecular concepts. 2010. V. 1. No. 3-4. P. 305-322.
- Sabirova A.R., Rudakova N.L., Balaban N.P., Ilyinskaya O.N., Demidyuk I.V., Kostrov S.V., Rudenskaya G.N., Sharipova M.R. A novel secreted metzincin metalloproteinase from Bacillus intermedius . // FEBS Lett . 2010. V. 584. No. 21. P. 4419-25.
- Bozhokina E.S., Tsaplina O.A., Efremova T.N., Kever L.V., Demidyuk I.V., Kostrov S.V., Adam T., Komissarchik Ya.Yu., Khaitlina S.Yu. Bacterial invasion of eukaryotic cells can be mediated by actin-hydrolyzing metalloproteases grimelysin and protealysin. // Cell biology international . 2011. V. 35. No. 2. P. 111-118.
- Safina D., Rafieva L., Demidyuk I., Gasanov E., Chestukhina G., Kostrov S. Involvement of propeptides in formation of catalytically active metalloproteinase from Thermoactinomyces sp. // Protein and Peptide Letters . 2011. V. 18. No. 11. P. 1119-1125.
- Klykov S.P., Kurakov V.V., Vilkov V.B., Demidyuk I.V., Gromova T.Y., Skladnev D.A. A cell population structuring model to estimate recombinant strain growth in a closed system for subsequent search of the mode to increase protein accumulation during protealysin producer cultivation . // Biofabrication . 2011. V. 3. No. 4. P. 045006.
- Tsaplina O., Efremova T., Demidyuk I., Khaitlina S. F-actin is a substrate for protealysin, a metalloprotease of invasive Serratia proteamaculans . // FEBS Journal . 2012. V. 279. No. 2. P. 264-274.
- Demidyuk I.V., Shubin A.V., Gasanov E.V., Kurinov A.M., Demkin V.V., Vinogradova T.V., Zinovyeva M.V., Sass A.V., Zborovskaya I.B., Kostrov S.V. Alterations in gene expression of proprotein convertases in human lung cancer have a limited number of scenarios. //PLOS ONE. 2013. V. 8. No. 2. P. e55752.
- Demidyuk I.V., Gromova T.Y., Kostrov S.V. Protealysin. / In: Handbook of proteolytic enzymes, 3rd Edition. Edited by Neil D. Rawlings and Guy Salvesen. // Oxford: Academic Press, 2013. V. 1. P. 597-602.
- Mikhailova A.G., Khairullin R.F., Demidyuk I.V., Kostrov S.V., Grinberg N.V., Burova T.V., Grinberg V.Y., Rumsh L.D. Cloning, sequencing, expression, and characterization of thermostability of oligopeptidase B from Serratia proteamaculans, a novel psychrophilic protease.