|1||team hasn’t moved||Forest Green||5||4||0||1||13||8||5||12||WWon 2 – 1 against Sutton United on August 7th 2021.WWon 3 – 1 against Walsall on August 14th 2021.WWon 2 – 1 against Rochdale on August 17th 2021.WWon 6 – 3 against Crawley Town on August 21st 2021.LLost 0 – 2 against Port Vale on August 28th 2021.|
|2||team hasn’t moved||Harrogate||4||3||1||0||8||4||4||10||WWon 3 – 2 against Rochdale on August 7th 2021.WWon 2 – 1 against Barrow on August 21st 2021.WWon 2 – 0 against Leyton Orient on August 24th 2021.DDrew 1 – 1 against Exeter City on August 28th 2021.|
|3||team hasn’t moved||Bradford||5||3||1||1||9||6||3||10||DDrew 0 – 0 against Exeter City on August 7th 2021.WWon 2 – 1 against Oldham Athletic on August 14th 2021.WWon 4 – 1 against Stevenage on August 17th 2021.WWon 3 – 2 against Mansfield Town on August 21st 2021.LLost 0 – 2 against Leyton Orient on August 28th 2021.|
|4||team hasn’t moved||Swindon||5||3||1||1||6||3||3||10||WWon 3 – 1 against Scunthorpe United on August 7th 2021.LLost 1 – 2 against Carlisle United on August 14th 2021.DDrew 0 – 0 against Tranmere Rovers on August 17th 2021.WWon 1 – 0 against Salford City on August 21st 2021.WWon 1 – 0 against Mansfield Town on August 28th 2021.|
|5||team hasn’t moved||Hartlepool||4||3||0||1||7||4||3||9||WWon 1 – 0 against Crawley Town on August 7th 2021.LLost 2 – 3 against Barrow on August 14th 2021.WWon 2 – 0 against Walsall on August 21st 2021.WWon 2 – 1 against Carlisle United on August 28th 2021.|
|6||team hasn’t moved||Leyton Orient||5||2||2||1||7||4||3||8||DDrew 1 – 1 against Salford City on August 7th 2021.WWon 3 – 0 against Exeter City on August 14th 2021.DDrew 1 – 1 against Carlisle United on August 21st 2021.LLost 0 – 2 against Harrogate Town on August 24th 2021.WWon 2 – 0 against Bradford City on August 28th 2021.|
|7||team hasn’t moved||Mansfield||5||2||1||2||7||7||0||7||WWon 2 – 1 against Bristol Rovers on August 7th 2021.WWon 2 – 1 against Newport County on August 14th 2021.DDrew 1 – 1 against Colchester United on August 17th 2021.LLost 2 – 3 against Bradford City on August 21st 2021.LLost 0 – 1 against Swindon Town on August 28th 2021.|
|8||team hasn’t moved||Northampton||4||2||1||1||3||3||0||7||WWon 1 – 0 against Port Vale on August 7th 2021.WWon 1 – 0 against Colchester United on August 14th 2021.LLost 1 – 3 against Rochdale on August 21st 2021.DDrew 0 – 0 against Crawley Town on August 28th 2021.|
|9||team hasn’t moved||Stevenage||5||2||1||2||5||6||-1||7||WWon 1 – 0 against Barrow on August 7th 2021.WWon 2 – 0 against Bristol Rovers on August 14th 2021.LLost 1 – 4 against Bradford City on August 17th 2021.DDrew 1 – 1 against Port Vale on August 21st 2021.LLost 0 – 1 against Walsall on August 28th 2021.|
|10||team hasn’t moved||Port Vale||5||1||3||1||3||2||1||6||LLost 0 – 1 against Northampton Town on August 7th 2021.DDrew 0 – 0 against Tranmere Rovers on August 14th 2021.DDrew 0 – 0 against Carlisle United on August 17th 2021.DDrew 1 – 1 against Stevenage on August 21st 2021.WWon 2 – 0 against Forest Green Rovers on August 28th 2021.|
|11||team hasn’t moved||Exeter||5||1||3||1||5||5||0||6||DDrew 0 – 0 against Bradford City on August 7th 2021.LLost 0 – 3 against Leyton Orient on August 14th 2021.DDrew 0 – 0 against Barrow on August 17th 2021.WWon 4 – 1 against Bristol Rovers on August 21st 2021.DDrew 1 – 1 against Harrogate Town on August 28th 2021.|
|12||team hasn’t moved||Carlisle||5||1||3||1||4||4||0||6||DDrew 0 – 0 against Colchester United on August 7th 2021.WWon 2 – 1 against Swindon Town on August 14th 2021.DDrew 0 – 0 against Port Vale on August 17th 2021.DDrew 1 – 1 against Leyton Orient on August 21st 2021.LLost 1 – 2 against Hartlepool United on August 28th 2021.|
|13||team hasn’t moved||Colchester||5||1||3||1||4||4||0||6||DDrew 0 – 0 against Carlisle United on August 7th 2021.LLost 0 – 1 against Northampton Town on August 14th 2021.DDrew 1 – 1 against Mansfield Town on August 17th 2021.WWon 2 – 1 against Oldham Athletic on August 21st 2021.DDrew 1 – 1 against Rochdale on August 27th 2021.|
|14||team hasn’t moved||Scunthorpe||5||1||3||1||4||5||-1||6||LLost 1 – 3 against Swindon Town on August 7th 2021.DDrew 0 – 0 against Rochdale on August 14th 2021.DDrew 1 – 1 against Walsall on August 17th 2021.DDrew 1 – 1 against Sutton United on August 21st 2021.WWon 1 – 0 against Tranmere Rovers on August 28th 2021.|
|15||team hasn’t moved||Newport||4||2||0||2||3||5||-2||6||WWon 1 – 0 against Oldham Athletic on August 7th 2021.LLost 1 – 2 against Mansfield Town on August 14th 2021.WWon 1 – 0 against Tranmere Rovers on August 21st 2021.LLost 0 – 3 against Salford City on August 28th 2021.|
|16||team hasn’t moved||Salford||5||1||2||2||5||4||1||5||DDrew 1 – 1 against Leyton Orient on August 7th 2021.DDrew 0 – 0 against Sutton United on August 14th 2021.LLost 1 – 2 against Crawley Town on August 17th 2021.LLost 0 – 1 against Swindon Town on August 21st 2021.WWon 3 – 0 against Newport County on August 28th 2021.|
|17||team hasn’t moved||Rochdale||5||1||2||2||7||7||0||5||LLost 2 – 3 against Harrogate Town on August 7th 2021.DDrew 0 – 0 against Scunthorpe United on August 14th 2021.LLost 1 – 2 against Forest Green Rovers on August 17th 2021.WWon 3 – 1 against Northampton Town on August 21st 2021.DDrew 1 – 1 against Colchester United on August 27th 2021.|
|18||team hasn’t moved||Barrow||5||1||2||2||5||6||-1||5||LLost 0 – 1 against Stevenage on August 7th 2021.WWon 3 – 2 against Hartlepool United on August 14th 2021.DDrew 0 – 0 against Exeter City on August 17th 2021.LLost 1 – 2 against Harrogate Town on August 21st 2021.DDrew 1 – 1 against Bristol Rovers on August 28th 2021.|
|19||team hasn’t moved||Tranmere||5||1||2||2||1||2||-1||5||WWon 1 – 0 against Walsall on August 7th 2021.DDrew 0 – 0 against Port Vale on August 14th 2021.DDrew 0 – 0 against Swindon Town on August 17th 2021.LLost 0 – 1 against Newport County on August 21st 2021.LLost 0 – 1 against Scunthorpe United on August 28th 2021.|
|20||team hasn’t moved||Crawley||4||1||1||2||5||8||-3||4||LLost 0 – 1 against Hartlepool United on August 7th 2021.WWon 2 – 1 against Salford City on August 17th 2021.LLost 3 – 6 against Forest Green Rovers on August 21st 2021.DDrew 0 – 0 against Northampton Town on August 28th 2021.|
|21||team hasn’t moved||Walsall||5||1||1||3||3||7||-4||4||LLost 0 – 1 against Tranmere Rovers on August 7th 2021.LLost 1 – 3 against Forest Green Rovers on August 14th 2021.DDrew 1 – 1 against Scunthorpe United on August 17th 2021.LLost 0 – 2 against Hartlepool United on August 21st 2021.WWon 1 – 0 against Stevenage on August 28th 2021.|
|22||team hasn’t moved||Bristol Rovers||5||1||1||3||4||9||-5||4||LLost 1 – 2 against Mansfield Town on August 7th 2021.LLost 0 – 2 against Stevenage on August 14th 2021.WWon 1 – 0 against Oldham Athletic on August 17th 2021.LLost 1 – 4 against Exeter City on August 21st 2021.DDrew 1 – 1 against Barrow on August 28th 2021.|
|23||team hasn’t moved||Oldham||5||1||0||4||4||7||-3||3||LLost 0 – 1 against Newport County on August 7th 2021.LLost 1 – 2 against Bradford City on August 14th 2021.LLost 0 – 1 against Bristol Rovers on August 17th 2021.LLost 1 – 2 against Colchester United on August 21st 2021.WWon 2 – 1 against Sutton United on August 28th 2021.|
|24||team hasn’t moved||Sutton United||4||0||2||2||3||5||-2||2||LLost 1 – 2 against Forest Green Rovers on August 7th 2021.DDrew 0 – 0 against Salford City on August 14th 2021.DDrew 1 – 1 against Scunthorpe United on August 21st 2021.LLost 1 – 2 against Oldham Athletic on August 28th 2021.|
Baseball Standings | MLB.com
arrow-downArrow Down icon
Due to the strike in 1981, the season was split into two halves and playoff seedings were determined using the winners from each half.
arrow-downArrow Down icon
Spring Training LeaguesLeague
90,000 Second Bundesliga – Standings, Results, Schedule, Football News – Terrikon
Football: Terrikon website
German Football Championship – Bundesliga 2. Tournament table, Schedule of all matches (calendar), Scorers, Championship news.
- Schalke defeated by Jan, Werder also does not win
- Paderborn defeated Werder Bremen
- Hamburg Derby for St. Pauli, Schalke loses points again
- Therodde brings Schalke first away win since November
- Werder Bremen with the first victory in the Second Bundesliga since the 80s
- Bavarian leaders returned to the team after Euro 2020
- Werder Bremen start in the Second Bundesliga with a draw
- Hamburg snatched victory from Schalke in the last five minutes
- Dayo Upamecano: The first days in Bavaria were just superb
- Oliver Kahn set up Bayern Munich to win the Champions League
- Bayern sent their striker to the second Bundesliga
- Zarya’s goalkeeper will play in the Second Bundesliga
- Bochum and Greuther Furth qualify for the Bundesliga, Holstein will face Cologne
- Debt on the rise: Schalke issues new bonds
- Hamburg is again left without the Bundesliga, Bochum and Holstein give Groter a chance
- Holstein took a direct ticket to the Bundesliga from Hamburg
- Holstein steps away from the Bundesliga, Hamburg wakes up
- Bochum is very close to the Bundesliga
- Holstein pushes Hamburg out of the playoff zone
- Hamburg one step further from the Bundesliga
- Hamburg makes another mistake
- Bundesliga will be quarantined at the end of the season
- Darmstadt became a stumbling block for Hamburg
- Holstein survived the crown poorly and farther from the Bundesliga
- Hamburg missed a three-goal lead
- Bochum crushes Fortune and takes the lead in the Second Bundesliga
- Furth escapes in the derby with Nuremberg, but remains third
- Hamburg temporarily regains leadership
- Hamburg interrupted a losing streak with a victory over the leader
- Hamburg and Holstein share points to delight Bochum
- Bochum wins Fürth and breaks away
- St. Pauli shocks Hamburg in the 105th city derby
- Bayern Munich did not regret Cologne: Leva and Gnabry with doubles
- Two leaders in the Second Bundesliga
- Bavaria has good news on Müller and Gnabry
- Greuther defeats Holstein and establishes quadruple power in the Second Bundesliga
- Hamburg has a black streak again: a chance for Holstein and Greuther
- Bochum missed jump to first place
- Bochum establishes triple power in the Second Bundesliga
- Hamburg did not realize the majority with Greuther, but still the first
- Holstein becomes the leader of the Second Bundesliga
- In the Second Bundesliga all 2: 1, Bochum approaches Hamburg
- Hamburg missed a two-goal lead in Aue
- Hamburg and Holstein again on the winning wave
- Greuther props up the leaders, Fortune loses to the last Wurzburger
- Fortuna and Hamburg share points, Greuther returns to the top three
- Bochum lags behind Hamburg, Holstein interrupts failures
- Hamburg broke Braunschweig and won the first round of the Second Bundesliga
- Fortune effectively defended a place in the promotion playoffs
- Tesche takes Bochum to first place in the Second Bundesliga
- Leon Goretzka: So giving up the game is very unpleasant
- The leaders of the Second Bundesliga could not win
- Fürth loses to Karlsruhe and misses first place
- Holstein cedes leadership to Hamburg
- Bavaria returns to training
- Therodde and Ulreich retain Hamburg second place
- Holstein became the Christmas Champion of the Second Bundesliga
- Bartels returned the leadership to Holstein
- Greuther crashed, Hamburg is still the leader
- Hamburg interrupted the losing streak, but Holstein retained the lead
- Fürth and Bochum take the lead after defeats
- Hamburg loses again, and Greuther also loses
- Holstein seizes the lead after defeating Bochum, Fortune is exonerated for the defeat
- Bochum defeated ten from Fortune and pushed Hamburg
- Hamburg suffers first defeat of the season
- Bochum led the pursuers of Hamburg, Hanover helped Groiter
- Hamburg breaks the record and breaks away
- Hansi Flick explains why Bayern will have a hard time in the match against Frankfurt
- Epicenter leads, Metal loses first points
- Hamburg starts the second Bundesliga season on record
- Hamburg in the minority with the debut of the ex-goalkeeper of Bavaria continued the starting winning streak
- Douglas Costa arrived in Munich to start work with Bavaria
- Hamburg still won, conceding three goals in four minutes
- Historic goal brings Arminia first Bundesliga victory in 11 years
- Bochum lost, and St. Pauli found in the crazy ending
- Second Bundesliga Round 1: Rookies start with losses
- Second Bundesliga Round 1: Keita-Ruel scores a hat-trick
- Terrode makes his debut in Hamburg with victorious double
- Pizarro: Being in a “Bavarian” family is something special
- Lothar Matthäus convinces Alaba to stay in Munich
- In the German Cup Saturday without sensations
- Beckenbauer: Hansi Flick breathes life into Bavaria again
- In Germany, spectators can appear at stadiums from the beginning of the season
- Drama and joy: Nuremberg stayed in the Second Bundesliga thanks to an away goal in the 96th minute
- Nuremberg fired coach before transitional matches
- Mario Gomez retired
- Hamburg went wild and Heidenheim will play Werder Bremen for a place in the Bundesliga
- Heidenheim rushes to the Bundesliga and helps Stuttgart get there
- Arminia won the Second Bundesliga, Dynamo almost eliminated
- Stuttgart returns to second place with defeat
- Hamburg with its draw brings Arminia to the Bundesliga
- Stuttgart loses in Karlsruhe Derby and leaves Hamburg in second place
- Heidenheim smashes Jan, guests win three times
- Hamburg defeated Dynamo Dresden and approached Arminia
- Dynamo Dresden scored a point with Greuther Furth
- Holstein escaped with Hamburg in the last seconds
- The leaders of the second Bundesliga stumbled unanimously
- Arminia loses with Nuremberg, Dynamo finds with Veen
Second Bundesliga: News Archive
90,000 Second League.Mogilev Division 2021 Belarusian Football Championship 2021
Second league. Mogilev division 2021 Belarusian football championship 2021 – standings, results, calendar
90,000 First Division World Cup 2022 Schedule Standings Results Pribalt.info
Hockey VKontakte – stay informed!
The Ice Hockey World Championship in the First Division is the second tier world ice hockey tournament held annually by the International Ice Hockey Federation (IIHF). The championship in the first division takes place separately in Group A and Group B.
In 2020 and 2021, the World Championships in the First Division were canceled by due to the coronavirus pandemic. The venue and the composition of the participants remained the same.
In group A, the teams that took 1st and 2nd places are promoted to the top division of the World Cup, and the team that took the last place is moved down to group B.The tournament is to be held in Slovenia from May 2 to May 8, 2022, on the ice of the Arena Tivoli in Ljubljana.
In Group B, the first-placed team is promoted to Group A, and the last-placed team is relegated to the Second Division. The tournament is to be held in Poland from April 25 to May 1, 2022, on the ice of the Spodek Arena in Katowice.
In 2019, the national teams of Austria and France moved from the Top Division to the First, the national teams of Kazakhstan and Belarus moved up from Group A to the Top Division, and the national team of Lithuania dropped to Group B.In turn, the Romanian national team moved up from Group B to Group A, the Netherlands national team moved to the Second Division, and moved up to the First Serbian national team.
* Schedule will be published later.
• Until the schedule is published, we can recall that on the first logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins club of the National Hockey League, the hockey player Penguin was wearing a scarf, which was removed after a year of the team’s existence.
• The 26th World Ice Hockey Championship, held in Czechoslovakia in 1959, was timed to coincide with the 50th anniversary of ice hockey in the country and the tournament matches were held in eight cities at once.The Czechs then remained only third, gold went to the Canadians, and silver to the USSR national team.
• The international tournament known as the Junior World Cup was named in 2007 after the renowned Czech hockey player Ivan Glinka, who was one of the first Czechoslovak players to compete in the NHL, and in 2002 was inducted into the IIHF Hall of Fame.
Stay with us!
90,000 PFL tournament table: formation rules, factors
PFL tournament table best of all demonstrates the state of affairs in Russian football today.The second division consists of 5 zones.
The tournament table is the most objective criterion for the distribution of teams’ forces.
Rules for the formation of the standings
Games are played between teams in a standard 2 rounds. The first-place clubs go to the FNL. As well as the 2 teams that took the last places. They are eliminated from the competition, and the championship is held without their participation during the next season. Only the voluntary withdrawal of one of the teams from the number of participants, the exclusion of players due to violations of the accepted rules, or a positive doping test can violate this order.
The places of the eliminated clubs are taken by those teams who took the first 2 places in the tournament where amateur teams participate. Additionally, the list of participants may include clubs selected by direct voting of the PFL Council and the Executive Committee (Bureau of the Executive Committee) of the RFU.
The reason for voting is the request of the regional football federation in which the Club is located. When the matches are held at the stadium, employees of the Ministry of Internal Affairs are present, who keep order and do not allow outrages on the part of the fans.
Factors determining places in the table
Every team dreams of reaching the Major League. But the distribution of places in the table is in accordance with the rules. The following indicators are evaluated:
- The number of victories in all matches. Those teams who have the most of them are in the lead.
- Results of matches played between the teams themselves. The total number of points, the number of victories are calculated, the difference between the goals scored and the goals conceded is determined.The number of goals scored both in home and in a foreign field is calculated.
But the distribution of places in the table affects the number of victories in all matches.
Those clubs that have shown the best results in terms of:
- the difference between goals scored and conceded in all the matches held;
- the number of goals scored during all games;
- the number of away goals scored during all matches;
- to be drawn by lot, except when a champion is determined.
The standings show the 16 teams participating in the competition. Many fans believe that this arrangement has completely destroyed the Second League. In their opinion, 6 teams remained in the East zone, 9 – from the Ural-Volga region, 13 – from the Center and West, and 16 – in the South. Such an alignment is not able to improve the quality of football, because young talents have nowhere to go because they have nowhere to improve their skills.
Today, watching matches is not as interesting as it was a few years ago.We can only hope that the leagues will please us with a professional game.
In the West zone there is a rivalry between 14 teams, the intensity of passions is great. Only a part of the matches have been played, so it’s too early to talk about a clear leader. It is planned that the tournament will resume after the quarantine at the end of June. To date, 8 matches have taken place, among which only 1 match ended in a draw, in all the rest the winners were revealed. Not one pair of teams was able to open an account in the time allotted for the match.
The leaderboard has a huge impact on football betting.
There are 14 teams competing in this area. 8 matches have been played since the beginning of the tournament. 1 game ended in a draw. In the rest, a winner has been identified. It is not yet possible to judge who will take the first lines. A long break in the championship will most likely have an impact on the state of the teams. How much they managed to maintain their fighting spirit will become clear only after the championship resumes.
There are 14 teams participating in the Center zone.
This zone includes 16 teams. Their passing of the games was smooth. There is no clear leader. There was no devastating score in any of the matches.
South Zone includes 16 teams.
What are the results
It is difficult to say how the places in the standings will be distributed this season. This time, the league has matched teams equal in skill level and overall chemistry. It will be quite difficult for RFPL participants to score points and will have to make every effort. Most likely the schedule of matches will be tight, becausebecause you will have to make up for the lost time due to quarantine.
This cannot but affect the morale of the teams. Only the best of the best who can show beautiful football will be able to qualify for the Super League. So far, everyone has a chance to get to Olympus. Only clubs whose advantage and skill will be proven on the field will get into the Premier Division. The final round is expected to be the most intense. Test matches could not identify a clear leader.
Schedule of games
The schedule of games is likely to undergo changes.While there is no exact schedule of matches, it is not known exactly when the championship will resume. There is evidence that this significant event will take place on the 20th of June. The game calendar is coming soon. It is expected that the matches can be watched online. The day when the winner will be revealed will come soon. Weak football teams will return to the third division.
HC Avangard | News | The end of army hegemony and the failure of Spartak? What to expect from the West in the new season of the KHL
It seems that this conference will finally have real intrigue.
Two days later, with a match for the Opening Cup between CSKA and Avangard, the next season of the KHL will start. We are discussing what to expect from the new tournament in our traditional preview. We start with the Western Conference.
There should be no obvious outsiders in the West
In recent years, we have become accustomed to the fact that in this conference there are teams that already in the middle of autumn firmly lie at the bottom of the standings and are already out of the season by inertia. Several previous years, such a role was played by the Riga “Dynamo”, a little earlier the company of the Latvians was made up of teammates from Minsk, and a year ago, “Sochi” quickly dropped out of the competition.
The hope is now that no one will come off the playoffs too soon. Rizhan was headed by a systematic and intelligent specialist Sergey Zubov, who already had experience of successful work with starless and low-budget clubs. Plus, the Latvians have an interesting selection, during which Dynamo was joined by interesting legionnaires.
Minskers lost their main stars from last season, but retained the Woodcroft coach and tried to find new foreigners who will drag. Rybar, Bengtsson, Tedenby, Kempe are a very good reinforcement, so there are no prerequisites for the failure of the “bison” yet.
The position of HC Sochi is most doubtful now. Southerner leaders say the right thing about the club’s strategy and goals, but preseason results are at odds with their words. However, summer hockey is a poor basis for analysis, moreover, the “leopards” missed many players of the base for various reasons. And since the club has experienced hockey players in every line (which only goalkeeper Hellberg is worth), so you definitely shouldn’t bury Sochi in advance. Southerners will scratch.
The return of Torpedo will sharpen the fight for the playoffs
At the same time, I have a feeling that the Nizhny Novgorodians themselves should enter the Cup eight with confidence.This is a bright and interesting team with a working attacking style and a good foundation: changes on Torpedo’s coaching bridge have not happened for a very long time. I think that it will be even easier for David Nemirovsky to bring Nizhny Novgorod to the playoffs than in the East, and not only to withdraw, but also to compete for 5-6th places.
The arrival of Torpedo is a headache for other teams. It will be a little easier to fight for the continuation of the season for Dynamo Minsk and Severstal, where the former head coaches and the old concept of the game remain.We know what to expect from these clubs, what kind of hockey they will play (by the way, both Razin and Woodcroft, as well as Nemirovsky are adherents of the attacking style) and how they can achieve the desired result.
I expect much bigger problems for Vityaz and Spartak. Both clubs were handed over to newbie coaches, and no matter how great the purely hockey experience of Yuri Babenko and Boris Mironov is, they will definitely have a hard time at the beginning of the regular season, and it is quite possible to lose the season in the September-October marathon. Both teams were not very successful in the summer games, let’s see how they start the regular season, but I don’t expect Vityaz or Spartak in the playoffs, and the red-and-white, in my opinion, could fail altogether …
The most exciting fight awaits us in the top 5
For once, we can safely call the main intrigue of the West the struggle for places at the top of the table. For example, SKA, for example, had a permanent place in the top 2 last season only due to the weakness of Bobrov’s division and Jokerit’s non-hockey tricks, but from the new championship we will have a through distribution of places, and the first position in its division has ceased to be a pass in the top 2 conferences. SKA now does not look like a team that can win constantly, there is a system and a working team, but there are no bright leaders and a coach with a winning mentality (with all due respect to Valery Bragin) to talk about the dominance of Petersburgers even in the regular season.
CSKA had a revolution in the summer. Igor Nikitin was removed from the club, later Dmitry Yushkevich, who was in charge of defense, as well as a physical training specialist Dmitry Pirozhkov, left the coaching staff. But the army machine rested precisely on philosophy and strict discipline from Nikitin, crazy physics and impenetrable defense. It turns out that CSKA has lost all the basics (and on its own initiative), and in the new season it will be a completely different team. Which? Only the season will give the answer.The level of the squad, of course, will allow the army team to remain among the leaders, but Sergei Fedorov has no experience of independent work on the bench at all, and this will certainly affect the result of the red and blue already in the regular season.
Perhaps the restructuring in both SKA and CSKA would not have greatly affected the positions of the clubs, but now there are teams in the West of the KHL that can throw off the army team from the top. First of all, this is Lokomotiv. An ambitious, demanding, experienced coach, already ripe for a breakthrough, the most powerful squad by the standards of the modern KHL, a chic replenishment of young cadres from the system – Yaroslavl residents are rightfully called the main favorites of the season.And, to be honest, it’s time for Lokomotiv to win. However, I don’t dare to bet on the fact that the Gagarin Cup will be won by railroad workers, but on the eve of the regular season, they seem to me the most stable, balanced and problem-free team in the conference.
And there is also Dynamo Moscow. There, in my opinion, selection was under-worked and many risky bets were made. For example, the goalkeeper tandem Eremenko – Bocharov, who missed the second season in three years Voinov, “crystal” O’Dell, a veteran of Klinkhammer.Controversial transfer work, and all this against the background of the loss of Yashkina, the rejection of Kagarlitsky and the next intra-club perturbations. There are problems, but the bottom line is that if Dynamo goes right, then this team will definitely claim victory in the western regular season. The factor of Alexei Kudashov is also important: a thoughtful, competent specialist who puts on even boring hockey, but one that can bring results. However, if many things go wrong with Dynamo, the fans of the blue and white will remember the times of Vladimir Krikunov many times with a kind word.
And also in the West there is “Jokerit” – the main mystery of the conference. The Finns carried out another pinpoint selection, rejuvenated the team, and on paper now they look like a very strong European team that should not be afraid of Russian favorites. The main thing is that the “jesters”, like last year, do not exchange hockey for politics and be self-willed about decisions related to the coronavirus. If the Finnish club thinks only about the game, then it has every chance of producing a powerful regular season.
Lukin’s forecast for the regular season in the Western Conference