Penwell-Gabel Cremations, Funerals and Receptions – Daniel Evan Taylor 1968 – 2021
Last Updated: 02/10/2015
Last Review: 02/10/2015
this site (hereafter referred to as “this Site”) and writing or submitting any material for this Site.
By using, accessing, browsing, or submitting any writing and/or Material to this Site,
prior notice. You agree that each visit you make to this Site you shall be subject to
2.) Material Submitted by Users
By submitting any writing or material to this Site, including, for example, information,
articles, illustrations, images, lyrics, photos, poems, or text (“Material”)
to this Site, you represent and warrant that you have the right to post the Material to
this Site, which means (i.) you are the author of the Material, or (ii.) the Material is
not protected by copyright law, or (iii.) you have express permission from the copyright
owner to post the Material on this Site. You also represent and warrant that the writing
you make and/or information you submit is truthful and accurate. You further represent and
cause injury to any person or entity, and that it does not violate any third party’s proprietary,
statutory, or common law rights.
Newcomer Funeral Service Group will not intentionally post, transmit, display, publish, or
distribute any submitted writing or Material that:
contains vulgar, profane, abusive or hateful language, epithets or slurs, text or illustrations
in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature, or expressions
of bigotry, racism, discrimination or hate;
is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, inflammatory, false, misleading, deceptive, fraudulent,
inaccurate, unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims, violates the privacy
rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community,
contains any actionable statement, or tends to mislead or reflect unfairly on any other person,
business or entity;
violates any municipal, state or federal law, rule, regulation or ordinance, or attempts to
encourage such an evasion or violation;
interferes with any third party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of this Site.
advertises, promotes or offers to trade any goods or services;
is intended primarily to promote a cause or movement, whether political, religious or other;
contains copyrighted content (copyrighted articles, illustrations, images, lyrics, photos, poems, text,
or other content) without the express permission of the owner of the copyrights in the content;
includes articles, illustrations, images, lyrics, photos, poems, text, or other content that constitutes,
promotes or encourages illegal acts, violation of any right of any individual or entity, violation of any
local, state, national or international law, rule, guideline or regulation, or otherwise creates liability;
uploads or transmits viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
disrupts, interferes with, or otherwise harms or violates the security of this Site, or any services, system
resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through this Site or
affiliated or linked sites;
is otherwise inappropriate for this Site, in the sole discretion of Newcomer Funeral Service Group.
We reserve the right to remove any submitted writing, photo(s), or any other Material that does not meet the
standards described in Section 2 above, or for any other reason whatsoever.
3.) License Granted by Submitters to Newcomer Funeral Service Group.
You grant Newcomer Funeral Service Group, its affiliates, related entities, and/or assigns a royalty-free, perpetual,
irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, copy, modify, display, archive, store, publish, transmit, perform,
distribute, reproduce and create derivative works from all writing and/or Material you provide to Newcomer Funeral Service
Group in any form, media, software or technology of any kind now existing or developed in the future. Without limiting the
generality of the previous sentence, you authorize Newcomer Funeral Service Group to include the writing and/or Material
you provide in a searchable format that may be accessed by users of this Site and other Web sites. You also grant Newcomer
Funeral Service Group and its affiliates and related entities the right to use your name and any other information about you
that you provide in connection with the use, reproduction or distribution of such writing and/or Material you provide. You
also grant Newcomer Funeral Service Group the right to use any facts, ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques (“Information”)
contained in any Material or communication you send to us for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing,
manufacturing and marketing products using such Information.
You agree to indemnify and hold Newcomer Funeral Service Group, its subsidiaries and affiliates, agents, officers, directors,
and/or such entities’ agents and employees harmless from any claim or demand made by anyone regarding any and all writing and/or
Material you submit, post, transmit, display, publish or distribute on or through this Site, your use of this Site, your
5.) Right to Publish
Newcomer Funeral Service Group reserves the right to read and screen all submissions prior to publishing them on the website,
and reserves the right to not post any submission(s) at their discretion.
6.) Disclaimer of Permanence
Subject to our right to remove Material, Newcomer Funeral Service Group guarantees that each Message Book will remain on this
Site for 30 days. Condolence Messages will remain on this Site for the duration of the Message Book.
7.) Right to Contact You
By making a submission, you may be contacted by Newcomer Funeral Service Group so we may follow up with any issue relating
to such submission.
8.) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Newcomer Funeral Service Group shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary
or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, even if Newcomer Funeral Service Group has been previously advised of
the possibility of such damages, whether in an action under contract, negligence, or any other theory, arising out of or in
connection with the use, inability to use, or performance of the information, services, and materials available from this Site.
Newcomer Funeral Service Group also assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may
infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing of this Site, or of your
downloading of any materials from this Site.
Newcomer Funeral Service Group assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of this Site, as well as any
off site pages or additional sites linked to this Site, for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood,
obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained therein.
You and Newcomer Funeral Service Group agree that the warranty disclaimers and limitations of liability in this Agreement
are material, and bargained-for as a basis of this Agreement.
The foregoing limitations of liability shall only apply if permitted under the laws of the state of your residence or the
state law of the Site at which Newcomer performed funeral services for you or your family.
© 2015 Newcomer Funeral Service Group
Worker shortage causes long waits for child psychiatric care
TOPEKA, Kan. (AP) — Psychiatric facilities have enough beds to treat children in Kansas in need of intensive mental health care, but a worker shortage means that about 100 of those spots remain empty.
Kansas News Service reports that in recent years, children have often waited months for openings in specialized facilities that offer long-term psychiatric care. In mid-2018, the average wait was nearly 200 days.
The wait time fell in 2019 and 2020, and as of last month, the average wait was 44 days. Yet 146 children remain in line for their turn, even though 104 beds are open.
Residential care centers are struggling to fill jobs that are physically and emotionally taxing, yet sometimes pay less than $15 an hour.
KidsTLC in Olathe is urging the state to help with incentives that could range from college tuition waivers and signing bonuses to subsidies for health insurance or child care.
KidsTLC bought land in March 2020 to add another 50 beds for children, and that work was finished in December, nearly doubling KidsTLC’s residential capacity. Forty-five of the new beds remain empty.
“We had space, we were licensed, and were feeling just exceptional about that and being able to make a significant dent in that waitlist,” CEO Erin Dugan said. “And then it became really hard to hire staff.”
Nonprofit facilities offer more than 400 beds for long-term psychiatric youth care in Kansas. Many of those slots were added within the past 18 months as the administration of Gov. Laura Kelly worked to license more beds and reduce wait times.
Andrew Brown, the state’s commissioner of behavioral health services, said the state would like to get to a point where the average wait time is a week or less.
KidsTLC has almost 300 workers but wants about 425. It has not struggled to hire and retain therapists and other salaried specialists. But hourly staff trained to work on site around the clock are a different matter.
Dugan said her organization offers starting pay of $14 an hour. It is now considering raising that to $16 an hour, but doing so would require significant fundraising by KidsTLC, which gets paid for its patients by Medicaid. Medicaid rates are widely considered low compared to private health insurance.
“How does KidsTLC find a couple million dollars?” Dugan asked. “It’s not sitting around.”
Meanwhile, the state has called on one of its Medicaid contractors to reduce wait times.
KanCare, the state’s Medicaid system, is privatized and run by three companies: Aetna Better Health of Kansas, Sunflower or UnitedHealthcare.
Those companies review and approve applications for residential treatment, but the state’s tracking of wait times that began in 2019 found that children with Aetna waited significantly longer than the others. The state found that Aetna appeared to have problems promptly gathering paperwork such as parental releases to get children in line for care.
“We hope that we will see improvements,” Brown said.
Aetna said it took swift action after the state pointed out the problem.
“We immediately took steps to review our process, identify causes for delays, and implement the changes necessary to minimize interruptions in care for our members,” a company statement said. “As a result of our internal review we have modified our processes to eliminate avoidable delays.”
Johnson county, kansas historical maps
Trairi alaturi de andreea mantea reluare
Open Records All records in this office are open to the public with the exception of the Kansas Real Estate Sales Validation Questionnaire (SVQ) and military discharges, closed by State statute.
In 2019 Johnson County Funeral Chapel & Memorial Gardens partnered with OneRoom to give families assurance that no one will miss the funeral service, no matter the circumstances. OneRoom lets family and friends connect online to be part of the funeral service from the safety of their own homes.
Johnson County GIS Maps are cartographic tools to relay spatial and geographic information for land and property in Johnson County, Kansas. GIS stands for Geographic Information System, the field of data management that charts spatial locations. “Kansas Board of Tax Appeals, Suite 1022, Hearing Room” //Get directions with Google Maps “KCK Public Library, Main Library, 1st Floor Meeting Room” // Get directions with Google Maps “LaCrosse – City Hall” // Get directions with Google Maps
- find topo maps by state. al ak az ar ca co ct de fl ga hi id il in ia ks ky la me md ma mi mn ms mo mt ne nv nh nj nm ny nc nd oh ok or pa ri sc sd tn tx ut vt va wa wv wi wy dc Troy police department phone number
Waltham lab space
The National Weather Service said on Twitter that law enforcement reported a tornado had touched down in rural southeast Johnson County south of Overland Park, Kansas. KMBC-TV reported about 20 …
Mar 27, 2021 · JOHNSON COUNTY, KS (KCTV) – – An abandoned building in Johnson County, Kansas has not only been considered an here sore for residents, but also a dangerous hangout spot for
- The mission is located in Fairway, Kansas, a suburb of Kansas City, just off of Shawnee Mission Parkway and west of the Plaza shopping area.The school was founded by the Reverend Thomas Johnson, for whom Johnson County is named. Reverend Johnson began his mission to the Indians in 1832, and began construction of the brick school in 1839. John deere combine monitor brackets
Appartementen biezenkamp leusden
Historic map print of Johnson County, Kansas. Vintage map reproduction starting at 34.99 including FREE SHIPPING!!! Print Size: 23 x 28.63
City and county maps; Traffic maps. STATEWIDE INTERACTIVE; State; County; City; Interactive Maps; Other maps. CCS/ATR Location map; Federal Functional Classification maps-UrbanListing; Federal Functional Classification maps-CountyListing; Farm-to-Market maps; District highway and transportation maps; Historical maps; Reference post maps; Order …
- The official website of Johnson County Kansas Government serving citizen and business information needs. … Location Maps & Info Property & Location Search. Enter a name, address, property I.D., or Kansas Uniform Parcel Number (KUPN) to get quick access to maps and information about an address or location.Yeti sale 2021
Ba 777 first class seat map
OLATHE, Kan. — The Johnson County Sheriff’s Office is warning residents about reports of a phone call scam directing people to purchase Walmart gift cards to avoid an arrest. According to a …
The map includes all the same functionality of the previous version and more. Search an address, download a subdivision plat, find historic properties, discover if a property is in the flood plain, check out the status of roads in your neighborhood, measure and draw on the map and print to PDF, JPG or other file formats.
- Mapping Johnson County. One of the best ways to communicate an issue or problem is through a map. Maps are a highly visual tool for decision making. AIMS can make a map of virtually anything in Johnson County, and will work with you to produce one that will meet your particular needs. Our map products are available in hardcopy and PDF formats. Baumfallung kosten
Sunshine list 2020 kitchener waterloo
Kansas City Area Historic Trails Association offers a Map of the trail marking locations in and around Johnson County Kansas and the Greater Kansas City area. There are 2 options to receive one! 1) If you would like one of our maps, simply send a check for $7.00 ($5.00 for the map + $2.00 shipping and handling) along with a note indicating that …New homes llandarcy
Mar 13, 2014 · These historical maps and narratives trace the boundaries of land ownership and the development of townships and cities. Use these atlases to discover how Johnson County has changed over the last 150 years.
- The residential architecture will reflect styles typically found in newer Johnson County residential community developments, including expressions of country English, country French, and the more native prairie styles. Neighborhoods within The Kenneth Estates will connect with winding trail paths for nature viewing. Rame tablou cluj
Www martinello and killguss de
Apr 24, 2021 · Residents in historically Black neighborhoods in the Kansas City, Kansas, risk losing their homes amid the pandemic as delinquent property tax sales resume under a practice critics decry as racist … X275 record 2020
Apr 29, 2016 · More than 100 miles of historic trails crossed through Johnson County, by far the most in the metro. A marker for a trail crossing along 47th Street in Westwood. The Kansas City area was the jumping off point for settlers heading west to Oregon and California and following the trade route of the Santa Fe Trail to the southwest. And while Independence and Westport have a place in history as the spots where many of the excursions started, it is Johnson County that can claim the richest …
- Road & Bridge Project and Road Closure Map Section Tie Map Historic General Land Office Maps from 1856 Road Records Map Utilities Maps Public Utilities Secured Utilities Map Water District Contact Information Map … Oskaloosa, KS 66066. Mailing Address P.O. Box 447 Oskaloosa, KS 66066. Phone: (785) 403-0771. Hours Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4 …International b414 transmission oil
All purpose fertilizer
The data, considered the “gold standard” of public health data, can help determine which diseases and illnesses are problems in Kansas communities. For information on health care data and statistics, click here. Vital Records. Kansas Records Only: Only Kansas vital records are filed and issued by this Office. Muebles auxiliares de bano
Mapping Johnson County. One of the best ways to communicate an issue or problem is through a map. Maps are a highly visual tool for decision making. AIMS can make a map of virtually anything in Johnson County, and will work with you to produce one that will meet your particular needs. Our map products are available in hardcopy and PDF formats.
Kansas Repositories included: Kansas State Historical Society; Lyon County Historical Archives; Midwest Historical and Genealogical Society. Abilene Allen County
Historical and supplemental documents are available below. Printed soil survey reports were the main source of soils information from 1899 to 2005. Most of these reports are county-based, have been converted to PDF, and are available from links below.
The museum presents the historical development of Johnson County from the first settlers to today. One of the neat features is the inclusion of a full size “electric house” that was constructed in the early 50’s and moved to the museum from the old location several miles away.
Lebanon county police log
Tornado activity: Prairie Village-area historical tornado activity is near Kansas state average.It is 102% greater than the overall U.S. average.. On 5/20/1957, a category F5 (max. wind speeds 261-318 mph) tornado 12.7 miles away from the Prairie Village city center killed 44 people and injured 207 people and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.. On 5/22/1952, a category F4 (max …
County Case Management Advisory Board – Deadline: 06/15: Food Policy Council – Deadline: 06/15: Guidelink Center Advisory Board – Deadline: 06/15: Historic Preservation Commission – Deadline: 04/16: Judicial Magistrate Appointing Commission – Deadline: 04/16: Livable Community for Successful Aging Policy Board – Deadline: 04/16
Does south korea use gmail
Historical Aerial Photos of Kansas Explore the Survey’s database of historical aerial photos. Each point on the map represents a set of photos that have been indexed using a location based on the approximate center of the set.
Carl School ~ Kent County, MI ; Centerville School, Prospect Township ~ Marion County, OH ; 1874: Early Bartlesville Schools ~ Bartlesville, OK; Era of Peace, Part 19, Schools of Kansas ~ KS ; Frontier House – Homestead History; Green County, Indiana Schools ; Historic Schools ~ St. Mary’s County, MD; Historic Schools ~ Douglas County, ColoradoIn 2009, USGS began the release of a new generation of topographic maps (US Topo) in electronic form, and in 2011, complemented them with the release of high-resolution scans of more than 178,000 historical topographic maps of the United States. The topographic map remains an indispensable tool for everyday use in government, science, industry, land management planning, and
Juul white light blinking
Startup program windows 10
These maps are free to download. To order paper copies, visit NDOT Storefront.Call NDOT Office Services at 402.479.4308 if you have questions before ordering.
Gate chemical engineering test series pdf
Ev3 line follower code
Sap navs access sequence
1970 lt1 engine
Chancy deanna womb meditation audio
Fish vet malaysia
What is trusted push website
Maybelline superstay coffee edition singapore
Academic portfolio examples pdf
Manhattan commercial real estate price per square foot
Arduino python communication
Trabajos sin experiencia antel
Lacrosse | Age of Empires Series Wiki
|This article is about the major civilization version. For the minor civilization version, see Iroquois Lacrosse.|
Tomahawk, Aenna, and Forest Prowler range +2, LOS +2
|“||The Haudenosaunee sport of Lacrosse improves the skill of your foot warriors. All War Hut unit range increases.||”|
Lacrosse is a Big Button technology in Age of Empires III: The WarChiefs that is unique to the Haudenosaunee and can be researched at the War Hut once the Commerce Age is reached. Once researched, it increases the range and Line of Sight of Tomahawks, Aennas, and Forest Prowlers by 2.
With the Industrial Age Old Ways Home City shipment, the cost is reduced to 300 wood, 300 coin.
|Big Button technologies in Age of Empires III|
|Aztecs||Founder · New Year Festival · Coatlicue Worship · Barometz · Aztec Scouting Party · Aztec Raiding Party · Aztec War Party · Cinteotl Worship · War Song · Tezcatlipoca Worship · Cipactli Worship|
|Haudenosaunee||Woodland Dwellers · Strawberry Festival · New Year Festival · Secret Society · Lacrosse · Horse Secrets · Rawhide Covers · Haudenosaunee Scouting Party · Haudenosaunee Raiding Party · Haudenosaunee War Party · Siege Drill · Maple Festival · Cooperation*|
|Lakota||New Year Festival · Lakota Tokala Soldiers · Battle Anger · War Drums · Bonepipe Armor · Horsemanship · Flaming Arrows · Gun Trade · Cooperation*|
|Incas||Queen’s Festival · Totora Reeds · Urcuchillay Worship · Inti Festival · Inca Scouting Party · Inca Raiding Party · Inca War Party · Royal Festival · Hualcana · Viracocha Worship · Coca Cultivation · Thunderbolts of Illapa|
|* introduced in Definitive Edition|
|This box: view • talk • edit|
90,000 List of high schools in Kansas
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wikipedia listing article
This is the list of universities in the state of Kansas.
- Andover Central High School, Andover, USD 385
- Andover High School, Andover, $ 385.
- Augusta High School, Augusta, USD 402
- Berean Academy, Elbing
- Bluestem High School, Leon, $ 205.
- Circle High School, Towanda, $ 375.
- Douglas High School, Douglas, USD 396
- El Dorado High School, El Dorado, USD 490
- Flinthills High School, Rosalia, $ 492.
- Frederick Remington High School, Whitewater, $ 206.
- Rose Hill High School, Rose Hill, USD 394
- Arkansas City High School, Arkansas City, USA 470
- Central Junior High School, Burden, $ 462.
- Dexter High School, Dexter, $ 471.
- Udall High School, Udall, $ 463.
- Winfield High School, Winfield $ 465
- Decatur Junior / High High School, Oberlin
- Abilene High School, Abilene, USD 435
- Chapman High School, Chapman, USD 473
- Enterprise Academy, Enterprise
- Herington High School, Herington, $ 487.
- Hope High School, Hope, $ 481.
- Solomon High School, Solomon, $ 393.
- Doniphan West High School, Highland (formerly Midway and Highland High Schools)
- Troy Secondary School, Troy
- Riverside High School, Vathena (confluence of Vathena and Elwood)
- Burrton High School, Burrton, $ 369.
- Halstead High School, Halstead, $ 440.
- Hesston High School, Heston, $ 460.
- Newton Christian High School, Newton
- Newton High School, Newton, $ 373.
- Sedgwick High School, Sedgwick, $ 439.
- Center High School, Lost Springs, $ 397.
- Goessel High School, Goessel, USD 411
- Hillsborough High School, Hillsborough, USD 410
- Marion High School, Marion, USD 408
- Peabody Burns Junior / High School, Peabody, $ 398.
- Canton Galva High School, Canton, $ 419.
- Elyria Christian School, MacPherson
- Inman Junior / High High School, Inman $ 448
- McPherson High School, McPherson, $ 418.
- Mid Kansas Independent Academy, Moundridge
- Moundridge High School, Moundridge, $ 423.
- Smoky Valley High School, Lindsborg, $ 400.
- Rawlins County High School, Atwood
- Buhler High School, Buhler, USD 313
- Central Christian School, Hutchinson
- Fairfield High School, Langdon, $ 310.
- Haven High School, Haven, $ 312.
- Hutchinson High School, Hutchinson, USD 308
- Nickerson High School, Nickerson, $ 309.
- Pretty Prairie High School, Pretty Prairie, $ 311.
- Trinity Catholic High School, Hutchinson
- Goddard School District
- Corn School District
- Valley Center School District
- Wichita School District
- Andale High School, Andale
- Bishop Carroll Catholic High School, Wichita
- Calvary Christian School, Wichita
- High School Campus, Hayesville
- Cheney High School, Cheney
- Wichita Classical School, Wichita
- Clearwater High School, Clearwater
- Derby High School, Derby
- Garden Plain High School, Garden Plain
- Independent School, Wichita
- Kapaun Mt.Carmel High School, Wichita
- Alternative High School Metro Boulevard, Wichita
- Subway Meridian Alternative High School, Wichita
- Metro Midtown Alternative High School, Wichita
- Northeast Magnet / School Campus Center, Wichita
- Sunrise Christian Academy, Bel Air
- Trinity Academy, Wichita
- University School of Wichita, Wichita
- Prep for Life Academy, Wichita
Topeka School District
- Highland Park High School, Topeka
- Hope Street Charter Academy, Topeka
- Topeka High School, Topeka
- Topeka West High School, Topeka
- Cairo Paravel Latin School, Topeka
- Hayden High School, Topeka
- Rossville High School, Rossville
- Secondary School for Seafarers, Topeka
- Shawnee Heights High School, Tekumse
- Silver Lake High School, Silver Lake
- Washburn Rural High School, Topeka
- Washburn Rural Alternative High School, Topeka
- Argonia High School, Argonia, USD 359
- Belle Plaine High School, Belle Plaine, $ 357.
- Caldwell High School, Caldwell, $ 360.
- Conway Springs High School, Conway Springs, $ 356.
- Oxford Junior / Senior High School, Oxford, $ 358
- Mulvane High School, Mulvane, USD 263
- South Haven High School, South Haven, $ 509.
- Wellington High School, Wellington, $ 353.
- Wallace County High School, Sharon Springs
- Wescan High School, Wescan
- Wichita County High School, Leoti
- Bishop Ward High School, Kansas City
- Bonner Springs High School, Bonner Springs
- Fairfax Learning Center, Kansas City
- JC Harmon High School, Kansas City
- Piper High School, Kansas City
- FL Schlagle High School, Kansas City
- Kansas Public School for the Blind (KSSB), Kansas City
- Sumner Academy of Arts and Sciences, Kansas City
- Turner High School, Turner, Kansas
- Washington High School, Kansas City
- Wyandotte High School, Kansas City
90,000 7 Seater Car Rentals in Kansas City (Kansas), Missouri, United States of America
Car rental guide – Kansas City (Kansas)
Most companies do not provide 7-seater cars for rent to drivers under 25. Sometimes drivers have to
be at least 26 and even 28 years old to be able to book a 7-seater car.
However, age requirements may differ depending on location, and some companies
can provide their 7-seater cars even to 21-year-old drivers. In this case, the company will usually
requires additional payment for drivers aged 21-24 (sometimes even 25) years (young driver fee).
In any case, we always recommend checking the age requirements of the driver in the rental conditions of a certain
Additional options for compact car rental in Kansas City (Kansas), Missouri, United States of America
If your vehicle lacks some of the options that are useful throughout your journey, you
you can add them during checkout. Here is a small list of additional options and equipment that
you can add to your car if you want:
- Car seats for children in three sizes (Infant Seat, Child Seat, Booster Seat)
- GPS navigator
- Ski bindings
- Winter tires
- Snow chains
- Possibility to rent a car and drive with an additional driver.
Can I rent a specific car model?
If you want to be sure to get a specific car model in Kansas City (Kansas), Missouri, United States of America, then
choose cars marked with the “Guaranteed car model” icon. Otherwise
case, the rental company can provide you with any car from the same class that you ordered or, if
there are no cars available in this class, a higher class car.
gaz.wiki – gaz.wiki
- Main page
- Suomen kieli
Gerberas, roses, lilies
Lilies, orchids, carnations and orchids
Lilies, roses and gypsophila
Lilies, carnations and gypsophila
6 lilies, 6 roses and gypsophila
12 roses and lilies
The beginning of friendship
Roses, orchids and gypsophila
Lilies, carnations, roses, gypsophila
Roses, lilies, gerberas