Center Stage Performing Arts Academy
Summer Dance Intensives
Kids on Broadway
Kids on Broadway is a two week program for ages 6 – 14.
Campers learn hands on, the basics of show production, and present a fully staged performance for audiences. Campers learn songs, choreography, and stage acting while participating in prop decisions, costumes, and production elements. Also experiencing the theatre, campers learn the importance of working with others to accomplish a common goal, while having a great time!
You’ll want to register you’re child early; the camp always fills up quickly!
Coolest Camps in Town
* Registration & Release Forms can be mailed to :P.O.Box 445, Duplessis, LA 70728 or emailed to [email protected]
* All campers will need a Center Stage Summer Camp shirt for our Friday performances. Cost is $15.00.
You will only need one t-shirt if you do multiple camps. (Virtual camps will not need a camp t-shirt)
Summer Dance Classes & Intensives
Center Stage is excited to offer summer dance technique classes. This is a great way for performers to work on technique over the summer or prepare for upcoming STARS Company Auditions. Information about these classes including dates, prices, and class offerings can be found in the below flyer.
For more than a decade we’ve been producing Summer musicals to sold-out audiences in the Ascension and Baton Rouge areas.
2016: Strings Attached
2015: SHREK the Musical
2012: Legally Blonde the Musical
2010: The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
2009: Before & Beyond: A Musical Theatre Tribute
2008: Crazy for You
2007: All Shook Up!
2006: Thoroughly Modern Millie
2003: My Fair Lady
2002: The Wizard of Oz
2001: Rodgers and Hammerstein’s Cinderella
2000: Annie Jr.
Thoroughly Modern Millie, 2006
Camp Info – The Center Stage Studio
1. What sets the CSS Theater Camp apart from others in your area?
CSS was the very first musical Theater weekly camp in the area. Some of our competitors have “borrowed” not only our program but our themes as well…EVERY YEAR! Well the best form of flattery is imitation! Why buy a pinto when you can have a Mercedes!
2. Does my child have to bring a lunch?
Yes! Please have your child pack a cold lunch. Breakfast is provided each morning for campers too tired to eat but are hungry once they get to camp! Breakfast includes (but not limited to) bagels & cream cheese, fruit, yogurt & pastries.
3. Do you provide snacks?
Yes! Snacks are provided throughout the day but we always suggest you pack a snack in case your camper doesn’t like ours. Some of the snacks we provide are fruit, fruit rollups & goldfish
4. How soon should I sign my son or daughter up for camp?
As soon as you know your summer schedule as the CSS Theater camps normally have a waiting list by May!
5. Do you provide After Care? Early Care?
Yes! Aftercare is provided daily from 3pm – 5:15. The cost is $15 a day. Friday is free of charge as the campers stay until their show! We also have an early drop off of 8:30 (free) and that is when breakfast is served. Lastly, take advantage of our summer pricing and take a dance, acting or singing class held nightly at our new state of the art dance studios!
6. Why is Friday “special”?
If it’s your first time at Camp CSS, then you may be confused about Fridays! Fridays are special because it’s SHOWTIME! This is how it works: The campers normally have their dress rehearsals in the day. At 3pm we have a pizza cast party! We also do hair and make up from 3 – 5 (call time for show)! Autographs with fellow campers take place throughout the day with their journal! Fridays are special! Shows are at 4:30 (Cast A) and 5:30 (Cast B)
7. What is cast A and Cast B?
Great Question! To insure that all of our campers and new friends have a substantial part, we do two separate shows. For example, if we were performing Beauty & the Beast, we would cast TWO Belles! Normally campers are only in one show and the cast breakdown is given out on Tuesdays to families!
8. Do you have sibling discounts?
Yes! We offer 10% off second child for camp! Please be sure to follow up with an email so you can insure your discount!
9. What is a typical day like at Camp CSS?
8:30 am campers are floating in and eating breakfast. We begin the morning with ice breakers and games, rehearsals until lunch. After lunch we do a fun group activity then back to rehearsal! Parents may come 10 minutes at the end of the day to see what we are up to!
10. Do you need experience to do this camp?
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY! We always say this is a great way to be introduced to CSS! Everyone’s a star at CSS!
11. Who are my camp directors & counselors at Camp CSS?
CSS Camp Directors have experience in professional theater, dance & voice! They are also student alumni who have grown up with the studio and are proficient in the CSS creed; Everyone’s a star! Teach with care & inspiration! We know their families, we know them so we consider them part of the CSS family and you are in safe hands! Please visit our “meet your camp directors, counselors & CIT” page!
12. Is the staff trained in CPR & basic?
CSS directors and assistant directors are all CPR & First Aid Certified through Safety First 411 company.
CenterStage – Dallas Summer Musicals
Donor pre-sale access for single tickets to shows in the upcoming season will be available on a rolling basis throughout the year. You will be notified of each pre-sale via member alert emails.
Are you a renewing or new subscriber for our current Broadway season? Keep reading to learn how you can get the earliest upgrade access for your subscription seats.
Gifts of $75+
*Donation does not include additional, new or upgraded subscriptions in Producers’ Circle .
- Early access to subscription upgrades for renewing subscribers (You will be automatically enrolled in online access for upgraded and additional subscriptions after the renewal period and ahead of the general subscriber upgrade period.)
- Access to the best available seats when purchasing single tickets including dedicated membership pre-sales ahead of the general public (excluding HAMILTON).
Gifts of $250+
*Donation does not include additional, new or upgraded subscriptions in Producers’ Circle.
- Earlier access to subscription upgrades (Automatic enrollment in the second wave of online access for upgraded and additional subscriptions after the renewal period.)
- Be the first to know the shows for next season. Receive an invitation to DSM’s subsequent season announcement before it goes to subscribers.
- Donation portion of your Producers’ Circle area of seating subscription applied toward this level (if applicable).
- All benefits included in gifts of $75+
Gifts of $500+
*Donation does not include additional, new or upgraded subscriptions in Producers’ Circle.
- First-round access to subscription upgrades outside of the Producers’ Circle area of seating. (Automatic enrollment in the first wave of online access for upgraded and additional subscriptions after the renewal period.)
- Reserved self-parking (lower lot) at the Music Hall
- Reserved seating to DSM’s subsequent season announcement
- All benefits included in gifts of $250+
Join one of the CENTERSTAGE Star levels for access to additional, new, and upgraded subscriptions in the Producers’ Circle area of seating. *
Please call the CENTERSTAGE hotline at 214.426.6333 or email [email protected] for more information.
CENTERSTAGE Shimmering Star – $1,000+
- Concierge Ticketing year-round through DSM’s CENTERSTAGE Membership hotline or email
- Including access to additional, new, or upgraded subscriptions in the Producers’ Circle area of seating.
- And access to donor holds not available to the general public for ticketing exchanges and additional or single tickets purchases to DSM shows
- VIP Parking Pass (upper lot)** at the Music Hall
- CENTERSTAGE Star recognition in DSM playbills
- Invitation to volunteer with DSM Cares at CitySquare on special CENTERSTAGE Stars days
- Complimentary admission to the CENTERSTAGE Stars Cocktail Party celebrating DSM’s subsequent season announcement and to artistic meet and greets and unique education and community partnership programs
- Opportunity to participate in DSM’s new women’s affinity group
- All benefits included in gifts of $500+
CENTERSTAGE Super Star – $2,500+
- Even better seating! – Greater access to the best possible subscriptions inside the Producers’ Circle area of seating. Please contact CenterStage at 214.426.6333 or [email protected] to be added to the Concierge Request List.
- Closest Parking Pass at the Music Hall (First Class Parking Pass for the closest self-parking spaces in the upper lot at the Music Hall)
- Recognition on DSM digital wall
- One complimentary dinner for two at the Crystal Terrace Restaurant (excludes alcohol)
- Access to the BDO Membership Suite to enjoy complimentary cocktails pre-show and during intermission
- Invitation to attend the quarterly The Art and Business of Broadway Series, where you receive an insider’s look into presenting and producing Broadway and how the spirit of Broadway is reflected in our community.
- All benefits included at the CENTERSTAGE Shimmering Star level
CENTERSTAGE Radiant Star – $5,000+
- The best seats in the house! – Please contact CenterStage at 214. 426.6333 or [email protected] to be added to the Concierge Request List for the absolute best available subscriptions inside the Producers’ Circle area of seating.
- Access to house seats on Broadway***
- Invitation to an exclusive 2022 CENTERSTAGE Radiant Star Backstage Tour. Find out what goes on behind-the-scenes and make some theater magic of your own.
- All benefits included at the CENTERSTAGE Super Star level
Want to take your experience even further? Please contact the Development Department at 214.426.6333 or [email protected] if you are interested in participating at one of our higher levels of giving with more curated benefits. Benefits range from exclusive events and elevated recognition to priority access for tickets and parking.
*Additional, new, and upgraded subscriptions in the Producers’ Circle area of seating are based on available inventory at the time of request and are offered to the Concierge Request List in order of CENTERSTAGE Stars donor level (Radiant Stars first, Super Stars second, and Shimmering Stars third) and date of request.
**CENTERSTAGE Shimmering Star parking availability in upper lot based on a first come, first serve basis, overflow in the lower lot is guaranteed.
***Based on availability.
Dallas Summer Musicals a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation and all CenterStage contributions are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
CenterStage benefits are subject to availability and may change without notice.
CenterStage members may choose to decline all benefits if they wish.
CenterStage benefits are non-transferable and non-replaceable, including parking passes.
As a policy and as part of our responsibility as a non-profit, donations of any nature made to DSM are not refundable and cannot be included in offers for ticket value refunds. This includes any and all CenterStage donations, Producers’ Circle donations included in subscription purchases or renewals, general donations, donations to specific DSM affinity groups or campaigns, and donations of ticket value.
Join CenterStage 21/22
Summer Session 2021 — Centerstage Dance Academy
What To Bring For Class:
Dance Skills & Drills, Choreography & Technique, Musical Theatre & Performance (Daytime Camps):
Please wear a leotard, tights and have your hair pulled back into a bun. Fitted shorts are allowed to be worn during any class except for ballet. Please bring jazz shoes for these classes. If dancer does not have jazz shoes, barefeet are allowed – please make sure your tights roll-up. For the 2-Day Workshops (9am – 12pm) we will be having a short snack break each day. Please be sure your dancer packs as snack and enough water for the day.
Summer Dance Intensive:
Please wear a leotard, tights and have your hair pulled back into a bun. Fitted shorts are allowed to be worn during any class except for ballet. All dance shoes should be brought to the Summer Dance Intensive (tap, ballet and jazz). For dancers ages 12 and under, dancing in bare feet is acceptable during jazz, musical theatre, hip hop class. We require barefeet for all acro classes – please be sure your tights roll-up or acro socks are also permissible.
For the Summer Dance Intensive (9am – 1pm) we will be having a lunch break each day. Please be sure your dancer brings a lunch/snack and enough water for the day.
Butterfly Ballet/Kidzdance Preschool
A leotard and tights that roll-up would be ideal for this class, however anything that a dancer can move and be active in can be worn. Ballet shoes or gripped socks.
A leotard and tights that roll-up would be ideal for this class, however anything that a dancer can move and be active in can be worn. Tap and ballet shoes.
Hip Hop, Flip Flop
A leotard and tights that roll-up would be ideal for this class, however anything that a dancer can move and be active in can be worn. This includes dance shorts/leggings. Barefeet are now allowed in the studio and are ideal for this class. You may also wear acro/gripped socks.
ACRO Skills & Drills/Tumble & Tricks
Please wear a leotard and tights for this class. ACRO leotards and shorts are also permitted. Barefeet can now be worn in the studio. ACRO socks are also permissible.
Summer Evening Intensives/Hip Hop/Musical Theatre/Lyrical (Evening Classes):
Please wear appropriate dance attire for the class/subject you are attending. This includes a leotard and tights and any necessary dance shoes and your hair pulled back into a bun. Fitted shorts may be worn to any class except for ballet.
Please email the studio directly if you have any questions about your class.
Student Summer Scholarships Take Center Stage
August 10, 2021 at 9:00pm in Community, Public Housing, Renting
Logging Off for The Summer
Summer is in full swing for young Alaskans across the state, students put away pencils, left the books behind and logged off of online learning, at least for a few months.
Students like 7-year-old Kitalia in Juneau experienced learning behind a computer screen due to COVID-19. Online classes lack physical and in-person interactions. “This year with COVID and school being mostly from home, it’s been challenging socially — especially for children,” said Kitalia’s mother.
Getting Outside To Learn & Play
Kitalia and her mother Laura were looking for different ways to get out and play, learn and to “just be a kid,” when the two went on the hunt for a summer camp. They found Juneau Dance Theatre.
Laura said, “We picked this camp because there were a variety of classes she could attend throughout the day, which means more activities and more learning experiences.” Juneau Dance Theatre’s mission in part is, “to develop artistic creativity and skills in both visual and performing arts through its annual Fine Arts Camp. ”
A favorite camp activity for Kitalia was Art of Movement. Campers went outside and explored movement. Other personal favorites were playing games and coloring with crayons while outside with fellow campers. “She definitely gained the socialization she’s been craving!” said Kitalia’s mother. “She also learned how to be a great artist!”
A Decade of Helping Young Alaskans
For more than a decade, Alaska Housing has helped more than 1,000 young Alaskans attend a summer camp, take part in an activity, or participate in a sport of their choosing through the Youth Summer Camp and Activities Scholarship that is offered for families receiving support from Public Housing.
“As a parent, I loved how welcoming all the staff were every morning at drop off and every afternoon at pick up,” Laura noted. “The camp was very well organized!” With new skills learned, artwork to showcase and friends made thanks to her summer camp, focusing on fun took center stage. Laura added, “I also wanted to say thank you for this opportunity. Without the scholarship, she wouldn’t have been able to attend!”
Scholarships are available for families participating in eligible Alaska Housing programs. Learn more here.
Photo courtesy Juneau Dance Theatre
Summer Music Camp Registration | Ovation West Performing Arts
REGISTER FOR SUMMER MUSIC CAMP NOW!
JOIN IN THE FUN FROM June 7 – 18 at CENTER STAGE
This June is going to be filled with fun, music and dance! We have some spectacular teachers ready to welcome students back to Center Stage this summer. Space is limited, register now so you don’t miss out!
We are looking forward to returning to our much loved standard format. Modifications will be made if needed to confirm with health and safety mandates in place in June.
K-2nd Graders jam and jive with TARZAN and JUNGLE BOOK
Sophie Saxton will be working with this group and sharing her love of theater and performance with them. Fun Fact – She has played a bird not once but twice on stage! I guess you can say she is a bit of a “hoot.”
3rd-5th Graders live hakuna matata 101 Dalmatians & The Lion King
Actor, singer and Summer Music Camp instructor extraordinaire Colleen Lee is teaching these campers! Fun fact, she has a three-legged dog named Bronson and her favorite food is peanut butter.
Middle Schoolers enjoy a 2 week journey into the world of The Greatest Showman
The dynamic duo of Gretchen Moritz and Katrina Glaser will be teaming up once again this year!
Gretchen is also the mastermind behind MYMusicals, a local Evergreen youth musical theatre group. Fun fact – Gretchen is a bee keeper and her hives are on the roof of her house!
Katrina Glaser had been performing at Center Stage since before she was born and is thrilled to be back teaching with the summer music camp! When not performing, she is either teaching math to middle schoolers or adventuring with her husband! Fun fact: Katrina has kissed the Blarney stone
High Schoolers will do a 2 week dive into La La Land
Kirsten will be music directing our high school students. Kirsten is also the assistant conductor of the Evergreen Chorale. Fun fact-Kirsten spent three summers in Europe singing with a traveling opera company.
Steve Wilson will be the acting and staging director for our high school students. After being in one job for 26 years (Mizel Center) – the last year was a WHIRLWIND (not just because of the pandemic)! I left my job at Mizel, taught online arts admin classes for DU’s masters program, acted in 2 online shows for the Arvada Center (The Family Tree and Christie Con) and traveled to Naples, Florida to direct an amazing production of Oscar Wilde’s An Ideal Husband and I will be directing Fiddler on the Roof for Ovation West in the fall!! Whew… but so glad to be BUSY! Fun fact – I was a California Stage Drum major champion in HS.
Registration is a two step process:
- Click on the registration button above to fill out our online registration.
- Go to the Payment Page to complete enrollment.
- If you requested information on a scholarship you will be emailed a form after registering.
All Jefferson County and Colorado health and safety guidelines with extra cleaning measures will be followed to provide an enriching and safe environment for campers and staff.
90,000 health care center “Yulovo”. Summer vacation for children.
It is possible to return part of the funds for the trip! Details in the video!
Affordable and high-quality recreation for children in Yulovo
A quality summer vacation is one of the components of a child’s good health and stable nervous system. A busy school year is exhausting, and often not only children, but also their parents come to the end of it exhausted and tired.
Recreational children’s center “Yulovo”
ENVIRONMENTALLY CLEAN AREA OF ULYANOVSK REGION 29 KM FROM INZA RIVER CENTER
An affordable way to restore the strength of a child without parting with him, sending him over long distances.
It is located in one of the ecologically clean areas of the Ulyanovsk region, which is known for its magnificent landscapes.
Only 29 km from the camp is the regional center of Inza, so there is simply no problem visiting the children.The camp is within transport accessibility.
Ideal conditions: sun, pine air and water
PINE MASS 4 HECTARES FENCED AREA
The wellness center on the shore of Lake Yulovo is surrounded by pine trees. It not only saturates the atmosphere with oxygen, giving the air a special aroma, but also protects from excessive heat.It is always comfortable on the territory, even if the thermometer shows high above-zero temperatures. The area of the green corner is 4 hectares, which avoids any overcrowding.
VIDEO SURVEILLANCE ALARM BUTTON RESCUE MEDIC
At the same time, increased attention is paid to round-the-clock security.
The territory is guarded, it is fenced, so the children are supervised. The security system includes a network of cameras.
Video surveillance is supplemented with a separate panic button. Children swim under the supervision of a lifeguard, there is a separate fenced area. There is a physician on the staff of the camp.
Taking care of the most expensive
CHILDREN ONLY THE BEST
During the season, almost 800 pupils learn something new for themselves in the health center.All the best for children:
|Thematic shifts , each of which corresponds to a specific idea. For its implementation, individual role-playing games are selected that stimulate the development of the child. Moreover, each shift is individual, thanks to which even if the child decides to rest twice in one season, he will not be bored.|
|An individual approach to each pupil , which allows you to establish contact, and in an atmosphere of healthy competition to promote the disclosure of hidden talents.|
|Rewarding of children at the end of the shift with certificates of honor, letters of thanks and other awards.|
And all this against the backdrop of nature and a magnificent private beach, equipped with everything you need for a quality holiday.
It has everything from shade tents to water skiing and bananas.
Children get acquainted with the basics of life in a team, learn to be friends and just enjoy the rest.
Summer heat and heat in our children’s center is not felt, as the proximity of a fairly large reservoir constantly humidifies the air. Every summer 800 children rest in the wellness center.
The territory of the health center is located in a pine forest and is a very beautiful green area with a total area of 4 hectares.
The children’s camp has a round-the-clock medical center and a car on duty. The territory of the children’s health center is fenced and guarded for 24 hours.
Beach: private, equipped with shady canopies, “mushrooms”, fenced “bathing”.
The pier is equipped with a boat, boats, pedal boats, “banana”, water skis.
Permanent duty of rescuers and medical staff.
Security: The territory is fully fenced and equipped with a video surveillance system (more than 30 cameras), a panic button, professional police officers.
Each session of the Yulovo Children’s Health Center is organized in the form of one big game corresponding to the name of the session.The role of play in upbringing is not worth proving to anyone. It is the playing of certain situations that helps children and adolescents to reveal their own self.
Long-term role-playing games that merge with life itself and turn into the organized life of children are of great pedagogical value. During the implementation of the program, participating in various creative, educational activities, the members of the squads recruit conventional units, which in each squad have their own name. From the very beginning to the end of the shift, the conventional units recruited by the participant in the game give them the opportunity for “career growth.”
In a game in which each participant earns “bonuses” by doing various things (which he chooses) or loses “bonuses” by breaking the rules of the game. As a rule, there are no indifferent people. The experience of previous years has shown that first, the participants of the shift try their capabilities in business. Gradually the moment comes when the participant of the game seeks to express himself especially. This is where talents are revealed. A spirit of healthy rivalry of abilities, minds, and characters arises. This very livens up the rest, makes each shift unique.
Also, the creative abilities of children can reveal participation in the creation of the newspaper “Golos Yulovo”.
Each detachment, participating in collective and creative affairs, fulfills the laws and commandments, which can be changed and supplemented at a general meeting.
Voucher to the Yulovo Children’s Health Center
- Concert of counselors – KVM (competition of counselor skills) “I want to be a counselor”.
- Lyric evening.
- Exchanging “hugs” when parting.
- Evening detachment “candles” (“lights”).
- Morning, evening and solemn lines.
- The rule of the “surrounding world” – we must protect nature.
- Rule of “raised hand” – if a person raises his hand, one must be silent and listen to him.
- Rule “BBB” – mutual respect, mutual understanding, mutual support.
- The rule of “territory” – leaving the territory of the Yulovo health center only with the permission of the management, accompanied by adults.
- The rule of “unity” – we do everything together and amicably.
- Rule of “song” – start a song, drink it to the end.
Variants of incentives for shift participants
- Entering the participant’s name in the “Book of Honor”.
- “Book of records”.
- Awarding a diploma following the results of the shift.
- Presentation of a letter of thanks to parents.
- Rewarding with a memento.
- Awarding a commemorative prize.
- The most active, creative and athletic are awarded the title “Person of the Day”, “Person of Change”.
90,000 The Hermitage-Ural Center has launched a summer lecture hall – Culture of the Urals
The Hermitage-Ural Cultural and Educational Center, which opened in Yekaterinburg on July 3 at 11, Vayner, has launched a summer lecture hall. Visitors to the museum will receive lectures on European art from different eras, which is presented in the halls of the new permanent exhibition on the 2nd floor and at the temporary exhibition “From Romanticism to Impressionism. French Painting and Sculpture of the 19th Century from the Collection of the State Hermitage. “
Meetings will take place every Thursday at 18:30. The first lecture took place on July 15 and was devoted to Japaneseism in European art. The next one will take place on July 22nd. Ksenia Gileva, head of the art metal department of the Urals, will talk about glass making of the ancient world.
A lecture-excursion “Fragile Gold” of Europe: Manufactories, Masterpieces, Names “is scheduled for July 29. It will be read by Anna Afanasyeva, Senior Researcher of the Department of Decorative and Applied Arts. 5 August “Hermitage-Ural” invites senior researcher of the foreign art sector Daria Cherkasova to a lecture “Paris as a cultural center of the 19th century.”
On August 12, Olga Permyakova, Head of the Foreign Art Sector, will present a lecture titled “Position: Court Artist. Success, wealth, patrons. ” August 19 – lecture “The post-war gift of the Hermitage: from a vase to a cupboard” from the head of the department of arts and crafts, candidate of art history Sergei Vinokurov. And on August 26, you can listen to the lecture “Ceramics in the Ancient Era” by the head of the Ural art metal department, Ksenia Gileva.
The Hermitage-Ural Center notes that the number of places for a lecture is limited.For each event you need to pre-register on the museum’s website in the “Events Calendar” section.
In two weeks, the Hermitage-Ural was visited by almost 12,000 people. The guests get acquainted with the exhibition from the collection of the State Hermitage “From Romanticism to Impressionism.” It will run until October 31, 2021. The next exhibition from the Hermitage, dedicated to portrait painting in Russia in the 18th-20th centuries, will open in the spring of 2022, and between the Hermitage projects, the collections held in the funds of the EMII will be shown.
The schedule of exhibitions from the Hermitage collection is planned for the next three years.
News service of the information portal Culture-Ural.RF
European Center (EC) – summer camp in Malta for children from 8 to 13 years old
Description schools: European Center (EU) is a member of the organizations: FELTOM, EnglishUK , ELTASA, AAIEP, ALTO. The European Center (EC) English Language is accredited by the British Council (UK schools) and ACCET (US schools)
Location: The European English Language Center is located in Sliema, one of the most prestigious areas on the north coast of Malta.The school is housed in a new building, within walking distance of the marina, popular shopping centers and beaches. The capital of Malta, Valletta, can be reached in twenty minutes by bus or taxi.
Responsive teachers will answer any questions and create a friendly environment
The European Center for the Study of English offers special programs for children. This is the perfect opportunity to spend your summer holidays on the sunny Mediterranean island.
Summer camp accommodation program
The program of the stay is made in such a way that the children are busy all day: all kinds of entertainment, excursions and, of course, English lessons. EC staff are with the children for twenty-four hours.
Description of residence: Children live on the territory of one of the best private schools in Malta (St. Martins College, Swotar, Mzida). The rooms are designed for several people. The college has a swimming pool.Meals – three times a day. Education takes place in classrooms on the territory of the college, as well as on the basis of the school in St. Julianse.
Children eat three times a day according to the program.
Meals – three times a day, including a hot lunch.
Teaching at school is carried out in international groups in accordance with the level of language training of students, which is determined by testing on the first school day. Classes are held in groups of 12-15 people.
EC teachers have extensive experience working with children.Much attention in the lessons is paid to the development of conversational speech, classes at school are effectively complemented by conversational communication with students from other countries.
English lessons are combined with educational excursions and sports and recreational activities. Upon completion of the courses, a certificate is issued.
Program without accommodation “Day camp”
EC offers two options for the program without accommodation:
- Day camp: lessons + lunch;
- Day Camp: Lessons + Lunch + Afternoon Activities
The “day camp” program involves the joint stay of children and parents in Malta and the organization of their own accommodation.If necessary, our managers will help with the selection and booking of a hotel or apartment next to the school.
The Non-Accommodation Program includes: tuition, study materials, school bus, lunch from Monday to Friday. Accommodation is not included in the price. The program is designed for ages from 8 to 13 years old.
The school guarantees a high level of teaching, round-the-clock childcare.
Approximate excursion and entertainment program for 2 weeks (includes 5 half-day events, 5 evening events, 2 full day events, subject to change):
Day of the week
Arrival of children
|Testing, lessons||Mdina (Tales of the Quiet City)||Sports evening|
Kids Beach Club & BBQ
|Lessons||Sports and Games||Karaoke night|
|Lessons||San Anton Botanical Garden||Night of games at the camp|
|Lessons||City Walk||Party at the water park|
Trip to about.Gozo
Drive to the sandy beach
Cinema & Shopping
|Lessons||Grand Harbor Cruise||Disco|
|Lessons||Valletta and the History of Malta Show||Pizza Party|
|Lessons||Drive to the sandy beach||Farewell Party|
A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Performance at the Gogol Center
… Four stories.Four spaces. Bohemian virtual, hopelessly broken greenhouse of fairies, elves, artists. The schoolyard where rap is fired and kissing behind the trash can. Penthouse “rulers”. A change house with a Chinese TV, where the amateur theater of the honest bearded carpenter Pigva, in a caespian windshield, sculpts an action about Pyramus and Theisbe. They don’t notice each other, that’s the point! They don’t even dream of each other on a summer night. The plots of their lives in this single space are not united by anything: everyone here glides past the “strangers”, like elves.Four diverse crowds will never mix into one. This dream is inspired by reality. Say which one?
Elena Dyakova, “Novaya Gazeta”
Serebrennikov’s largest theatrical canvas in the Gogol Center to date. It is so captivating that you do not notice how almost 4 hours pass (which is a lot for the average amateur to go to the theater). The most powerful ending.
Lipinsky Evgeny Evgenievich, viewer
This is a real fairy tale! 4 hours in one breath.A summer night’s dream is different from ordinary performances, you do not look from the outside, but you seem to be inside the performance and are a part of it. A dream in reality. I liked the interactivity, moving from hall to hall. I am very pleased to start the year with such impressions! Delighted with the actors involved! I want more!
Egorova Alla Sergeevna, viewer
The best show currently underway in Moscow. A large-scale, complex, beautiful action that you want to look at from different angles, each time finding something new in it.In the finale, there is a real catharsis that turns tragedy into a tragedy – in the true meaning of the word.
Isaeva Elizaveta F., viewer
It was funny, it was disgusting, in some places it was just interesting, but it all ended in tears. Go, and be sure to stay until the end, regardless of the surging emotions! And for those who are not familiar with Shakespeare, I advise you to get ready.
OLESYA YUDINA, viewer
Some incredible performance.Proof (yet another) of Serebrennikov’s talent. So many emotions! It is even exciting that we live at the same time and that the theater is changing so before our eyes. The performance deserves all the awards
Galkina Anna Konstantinovna, viewer
90,000 Holidays in the Czech Republic 2020. Summer language camp in Prague
Attention! We will refund 100% of the payment for the program if you cannot come to the Czech Republic. Refunds are made not to the voucher, but by real funds.
Our center also organizes escorts for the participants of the Summer Holidays. Departure of groups is carried out from Moscow, Novosibirsk and Yekaterinburg.
- Language camp “English” (Prague)
- Language camp “Czech language” (Prague)
- Main parameters and prices of programs
- Summer School Videos
- Program objectives
- How is the study organized?
- Which cities other than Prague can you visit?
- What do I need to enroll in the course?
- Living conditions
- Who should I contact if I have a question?
- Feedback from the Prague Educational Center Summer Camp
Do you plan to have a bright summer by combining learning a foreign language and traveling? Summer language camp from Prague Education Center is perfect for you!
LANGUAGE CAMP “English” (Prague)
The only jewel which will not decay is knowledge.- The only treasure that will not decay is knowledge.
English language courses are ideal for students and schoolchildren who want to improve their knowledge of the English language, get acquainted with European culture, visit the Czech Republic, Germany, Austria, Italy, and France, and also make new friends.
During the Summer Program, 20 hours a week, the guys are studying English. This is a constant practice of speaking, interactive classes, outdoor lessons.The aim of the course is to improve your listening comprehension skills and eliminate the language barrier. Classes are held in the morning, followed by excursions, sports games, quests and other activities. With creative and engaging teachers, you can easily shake off your fear of speaking. Learn to communicate in English with foreigners without a language barrier.
Summer language camp for students is waiting for you!
More about English teachers
King’s College London / University College London, UK
Minnesota State University Moorhead, USA
Oregon State University, USA
Curtin University of Technology, Australia
Consejo Superior de Educación Católica
Hurry up to apply and become a member of the Summer School
Language camp “CZECH LANGUAGE” (Prague)
The Czech language course is designed for children who plan to enter a Czech university, but before moving abroad would like to plunge into the atmosphere of life in the Czech Republic, learn the basics of the language and get as much information as possible about universities and prospects after graduation.
In a few weeks in Prague, you will not only start communicating with Czechs, but also refresh your knowledge of English.You can speak Czech in a shop or order in a cafe. The program will be complemented by entertainment events, trips to other cities and active sports. Spend your summer holidays with the maximum benefit and the prospect of learning the Czech language in the future.
Learn more about Czech language teachers >>>>>
BASIC PARAMETERS AND PRICES OF THE PROGRAMS
Summer Vacation Programs Prague Education Center:
Czech Republic + Italy
3 weeks in the Czech Republic + 1 week at sea in Italy
2 weeks in the Czech Republic + 1 week at sea in Italy
4 weeks in the Czech Republic
3 weeks in the Czech Republic
2 weeks in the Czech Republic
Czech Republic + a trip to Disneyland in Paris
in the Czech Republic + a trip to Paris and Disneyland
* Course price is not broken.It is impossible to refuse any of its components.
** Trip blocks are paid separately.
Read more about available trip blocks here
An unforgettable week in sunny Italy, in the cozy town of Silvi Marina on the Adriatic coast. You can find out the details of the program here.
Watch video reviews
Intensity of language classes
- Summer English course – 20 ac.hours of English per week
- Summer course of the Czech language – 16 ac. hours of Czech and 4 ac. hours of English per week
Study days: Monday – Friday.
Class time: first half of the day.
- Quests around the city
- Visits to universities in the Czech Republic
- Cinema visit
- Sports activities – soccer, swimming, rock climbing
- Creative evening dating
- Visit to Prague Zoo
- Visit to the largest water park in Central Europe
- Excursions in Prague (Prague Castle, St. Vitus Cathedral, Golden Lane, Mala Strana, Charles Bridge, Old Town and Wenceslas Square, Vysehrad)
- Presentation of programs of the Prague Education Center
- Gala closing evening
- Karlovy Vary
- Cesky Krumlov
- Kutna Hora
- Mlada Boleslav
- Karlštejn Castle
- Velká Amerika National Reserve
- Austria – Vienna
- Germany – Dresden and Bastei or Berlin
- Sea trip to Italy (separate program)
- Travel to Paris with a visit to Disneyland (separate program)
* Trip blocks are purchased separately from the general program.
You can select a block of trips for your program here
Excursion program in the universities of Prague and the Czech Republic:
Requirements for course participants at the time of enrollment
- Minimum age 10 years old, maximum age 25 years old
- Having a valid international passport
- The presence of contact with both parents (guardians) – for obtaining a notarized consent to travel to the Czech Republic (applies only to minors)
The price includes:
- Educational program
- Visits to the largest universities in Prague and the Czech Republic
- Accommodation in a student residence in 2/3-bed rooms
- Meals – 2 meals a day (breakfast and lunch)
- Excursion program within the program of the course
- Study Materials
- Certificate of completion of the language course
- Meeting and group transfer from / to the airport
- SIM card
- Accompaniment by the curator of the groups
- Visa support
- Travel ticket in Prague as a gift!
What does the program cost not include?
- Consular fee
- Medical insurance
- Express mail services
- Organized dinner (average 6 euros)
- Blocks of excursions and trips
* It is impossible to break down the cost of the course and refuse any of its components.
* Payment of the full cost of the course must be made prior to receiving the visa invitation from the Center.
Visa for course participants will be issued short-term. The visa processing time at the Czech embassy / consulate is up to 10 days. The visa cannot be extended in the Czech Republic. You cannot work or do business with a visa in the Czech Republic. The issue of obtaining a visa will be decided with the applicants on an individual basis, depending on the location.
Standard set of documents for obtaining a short-term visa to participate in the Summer School:
- Foreign passport valid for min.3 months after the end of the course
- Confirmation of enrollment in the course and accommodation reservation (provided by the Center)
- Completed Czech visa application form
- Insurance policy for the entire trip
- 3 photos 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- Sponsorship letter from one of the parents (obligation to pay expenses)
- Ticket to Prague and back or booking a ticket
- For minors: notarized parental consent for independent travel abroad
In specific cases, the set of documents may change.
WATCH VIDEO FROM SUMMER SCHOOL
What are the objectives of the program?
- Study English
- Czech language studies
- acquaintance with the Czech Republic, its culture, history, modern life
- Obtaining information on the possibilities of admission to Czech universities, getting to know Prague universities
- outdoor activities and communication with an international audience of participants
How is the study organized?
Classes are held in groups of 10-14 people from Monday to Friday in the morning.Upon arrival, students take an introductory test, after which they are divided into groups according to the age category and level of proficiency in a foreign language.
- Summer English course – 20 ac. hours of English per week
- Summer course of the Czech language – 16 ac. hours of Czech and 4 ac. hours of English per week
Studying languages at the Prague Education Center is an opportunity to improve school knowledge and gain international communication experience.Study in the Czech Republic takes place on a modern university campus with its own academic building, park, assembly hall and sports grounds:
Hurry up to apply and become a member of the Summer School
Which cities other than Prague can you visit?
The program includes excursions and walks in Prague, as well as:
- The famous spa town of Karlovy Vary – the main spa town of the Czech Republic, which is famous not only for its healing springs and an international film festival, but also for its elegant architecture.
- Cesky Krumlov – a miniature city of red roofs in the south of the country, which will leave vivid and indelible impressions of the castle (the second largest after Prague Castle), nature and a fabulous atmosphere.
- Hluboka nad Vltavou Castle – the white pearl of the Czech Republic. It will surprise you not only with its architecture, but also with fabulous gardens.
- A trip to the town of Kutná Hora , which the Czechs call the treasure and jewel of the country.We will also visit the famous Ossuary (castle on bones) and the Cathedral of St. Barbara (the second largest and most important Gothic temple in the Czech Republic).
- Excursion to the town of Mlada Boleslav to the museum of the Škoda automobile concern.
- Konopiste – one of the oldest Gothic castles in Bohemia and the last residence of Franz Ferdinand.
- Karlštejn Castle , built by Charles IV and named after the emperor, will surprise you with its monumentality and interior decoration.
- The Velká Amerika National Reserve is not named like that for nothing. After all, this is a man-made canyon, which is the main natural attraction of the Czech Republic.
- A trip to Austria (Vienna) – The air capital of waltz and classical music has long ceased to be a classical city. She knows how to surprise you, and she will certainly do it.
- A trip to Germany (Dresden and Bastei or Berlin) will harmoniously complement a mini-tour of Europe and will give not only valuable experience and memories, but also the brightest photos for Instagram.
- A trip to the sea in Italy (separate program). What could be better than a bright holiday in the Czech Republic? Of course, a bright holiday in the Czech Republic complemented by the warm waters of the Adriatic Sea on the shores of Italy.
- A trip to Paris with a visit to Disneyland (separate program). The most elegant capital of Europe will greet us with hot chocolate and croissants. And we will complement our journey with a trip to the most magical place in Europe – Disneyland.
All tours are accompanied by a professional guide and curators.
What do I need to enroll in a course?
- You must be 10-25 years old. Despite the fact that the age range is very wide, children study in groups of their own age category. Children’s level of knowledge of the Czech or English language may differ from the level of Czech or English for children 18-25 years old.
- You must have a valid passport.
- As for minors: it is necessary to have contact with both parents (guardians) in order to obtain a notarized permission to travel to the Czech Republic.
- A visa for participants is issued for a short-term period, the visa processing period at the Czech embassy / consulate is up to 10 days.
- For countries participating in the visa-free regime with the EU, a visa is not required. We will send you a confirmation of participation in the program, which will be enough to enter the country.
What are the living conditions?
Our students live in comfortable residences of the famous Prague University of Economics. The residence is located 5 minutes walk from the educational building.You can see real photos here:
Who should I contact if I have a question?
At the stage of paperwork, the staff of the Prague Educational Center will provide advice on all issues. During the trip, you will be constantly accompanied by a group of certified curators, with whom you can also consult in case of any difficulties.
Prague Education Center Curatorial Team:
Curatorial team – is a youth team that is always on the same wavelength with the participants of the vacation program. Curators accompany the children 24/7 and live with them, which guarantees comfort and safety. Parents can be confident in the safety of their children.
Curators are trained for six months in a specialized “School of Curators PEC” and are certified.
The order of enrollment in the course
- Sending an application electronically on our website
- Signing a contract and sending an electronic copy to the Center
- Payment of the full cost of the program to the account of the Center according to the issued invoice
- Receiving the original invitation from the Center
- Submission of documents for a visa to the nearest Czech consulate
- Obtaining a visa, arriving in Prague for the course
* for citizens of states in which an agreement on visa-free travel to the EU is in force, a visa is not required.It is enough to have a package of documents confirming the purpose of stay from our Center (usually scanned copies by e-mail)
Language camp in the Czech Republic: student reviews
RES is the best summer school I’ve ever been to. … >>
Elizaveta Belokrinetskaya Tuapse
I discovered wonderful people and awesome curators. … >>
Khupavko Valeria Chelyabinsk
It was great to travel to other cities: Karlovy Vary, Brno, and even more so to another country – Austria…. >>
Ilya Shkidin Find
I like it very much in RES. A kind and positive atmosphere always reigns here. … >>
Khaertdinova Diana Ufa
There are very good guys and funny curators here. … >>
Tashak Ulyana Surgut
Most of all I liked the trip to Vienna! … >>
Fasakhutdinova Yaroslava Rostov-on-Don
Our teacher David is very cheerful and knows his approach to children. … >>
Bykov Yegor Rostov-on-Don
I really liked the lectures about universities: they helped me to highlight the few universities and specialties that I want to study…. >>
Bartashuk Anastasia Novosibirsk
I am sure that I will come here more than once, and I will definitely come to the one-year course of the Czech language! … >>
Irina Konova Rostov-on-Don
I am very grateful to the people who organized all this, who were with me these three weeks, with whom we had fun and had a rest. … >>
Anisimova Arina Vladivostok
Here all the curators are cool. Well, your curator will become a close person to you…. >>
Paunova Alina Rostov-on-Don
I liked everything very much, despite the fact that I am the smallest – I am only 10 years old. … >>
Nika Nosova Rostov-on-Don
RES is a lot of laughter, kindness, excellent mood, unreal positive energy emanating from people. … >>
Gordienko Svetlana Astrakhan
Popova Sophia Rostov-on-Don
I thought that studying in the summer is unbearable, boring and uninteresting.But it was not so. … >>
Musagalieva Sabina Astrakhan
I really liked my group at the lessons: funny and good guys, I don’t want to leave! … >>
Yugan Christina Kemerovo
Most of all I want to thank the curators who took care of us, entertained, helped and reminded us about insurance and travel passes every morning. … >>
Utegelova Karina Astrakhan
It is worth noting that EVERY day was educational and interesting in its own way!
I am very glad that I decided to go to the Czech Republic…. >>
Ponomareva Irina Chelyabinsk
After studying at the RES summer school, I had only positive emotions. … >>
Zolotarev Pavel Novy Urengoy
Next year I will definitely return to this wonderful atmosphere. … >>
Pak Vladimir Rostov-on-Don
I have visited many summer schools, but RES is something more than just a school. … >>
Salnikov Savely Novy Urengoy
School, teachers and friendship, team cohesion surpassed all possible and impossible expectations…. >>
Kruglova Anastasia Samara
I met a huge number of new friends, saw the city and, of course, improved my knowledge of English. … >>
Antonova Arina Astrakhan
Portenko Maria Moscow
Rechkina Ekaterina Yekaterinburg
I got a lot of knowledge at school. During recess, one could go to the games room and play tennis and table football. … >>
Nadein Vlad Rostov-on-Don
I learned a lot about Prague.And I even visited other cities! Everything was comfortable in the hostel. Thanks RES! Thanks to all the curators. Thanks everyone! … >>
Skachkova Ksenia Rostov-on-Don
I liked the excursion around Wenceslas Square very much. … >>
Dzhioev Alexander Rostov-on-Don
This is the second time I come to such a course, not because there was nowhere to spend the summer, but precisely because I liked it the last time. … >>
Toporkov Artem Yekaterinburg
As for all the curators, and to a greater extent ours, I have never seen such guys who are so glad that they are here…. >>
Sablina Ksenia Chelyabinsk
Reshnina Anastasia Volzhsky
There is a very friendly team, good curators and excellent management. Perhaps I will return here next year. … >>
Reshnin Kirill Volzhsky
I have never learned and never knew the Czech language. But these days I liked him. I gladly attended classes with Yaroslav. … >>
Makarova Alina Perm
Curators are funny, excursions are long, but at the same time interesting.Most of all I liked the trip to Vienna. … >>
Central department for work with applicants:
Viber / WhatsApp / Telegram: (+420) 777077110
Czech Republic +420 228 885 771 90 155 Ukraine +38 044 379 31 30 90 155 Russia +7 499 380 75 40 90 155 Kazakhstan +7 727 312 26 43
e-mail: [email protected]