Hockey rules made easy: Hockey For Dummies Cheat Sheet
Rules of Hockey for Dummies: Hockey Beginner’s guide
In hockey, there are 6 players to each side, one of which is the goalie. The goalie can be pulled for an extra player. Hockey teams usually consist of 4 lines, totally to 20 players.
Hockey is a very intense sport. Players are usually on the ice for only 1 minute at a time before being substituted on the fly. Changing the players is called a “line change”
As the Puck is relatively small compared to a soccer ball and as hockey is played very fast, it’s very easily to loose sight of what’s going on. Which is why lights flash after a goal has been made, so that everyone knows a goal was scored.
Also, at the end of each period, teams switch sides. When the score is tied at the end of regulation, there is overtime. In the NHL, overtime is played in a 3 on 3 scenario, first goal wins. If after the overtime a goal has not been scored, the game moves into a shootout.
The hockey rink
The hockey rink featuring lines and dots. With that, every line has a reason. We’ll explain it.
The rink is divided into three sections by two blue lines. The defensive zone is where your goal is, and the opponent’s goal is in the offensive zone. The neutral zone is in the middle.
By the goals, there is the red goal line. In hockey, you may play behind the goals but not in the blue half circle, called crease.
The referee crease can be found in the neutral zone. On the rink, there are 8 red dots – 4 with circles. They are called face off zones . After the play is blown dead, the puck will be placed at the nearest faceoff zone.
In hockey, there are often
So that things don’t get out of hand, there are hard rules. We’ve summarised the most important penalties.
The most important rule is offside. When entering the attacking zone, if you or a team member crosses the blue line before the puck, the play is whistled dead and a faceoff will occur in the neutral zone.
Players are allowed to play the puck with their skates, but players cannot kick the puck into the goal.
Another classic rule break applies to the hockey stick. End of the stick may never be held above the shoulders.
Fouls also include tripping, cross-checking and hooking.
The penalty dictates the punishment. The offender can be penalized for up to 10 minutes or even be removed from the game and suspended from following games.Ice hockey players wear helmets and pads because full body contact is allowed.
The hockey encyclopedia
Here are the most common hockey terms:
Face-off: After a stop in play, the referee throws the puck into play at one of many face-off circles. The two players taking the face-off stand across from each other. Both battle for team possession of the puck.
Icing: Behind each goal is a thin long blue line, and in the middle of the rink is a red line. If a player shoots the puck from behind the red line and it crosses the thin blue line in the offensive zone without touching a stick, icing is called. A face-off then occurs in the defensive zone. If a team is shorthanded, they may ice the puck without icing being called.
Penalty: Penalty Shot: The tripped player is allowed a 1 on 1 with the opposing goalie. The ref calls a penalty shot when a player has a clear chance at a goal but he is fouled in order to ruin his chance. Usually this happens on a break away when a trailing defending trips the forward. A penalty shot is called when the following criteria have been met:
The fouled play has the puck.
The player is attacked from behind.
A clear scoring chance was nullified through the offense.
There are no people between the fouled player and the goalie.
When a penalty shot is called, the following rules apply: Only the fouled player may shoot.
Only the player and goalie may be on the ice.
The goalie may not leave the crease until the puck at mid ice is played.
Overtime: Overtime: If regulation ends with both teams tied, there will be an extra sudden death overtime period of 5 minutes played. In the NHL, overtime is played 3 on 3. First goal wins. If there is no winner, then there is a shootout. Leagues have many different rules.
Playoffs Playoffs: In the playoffs, the top teams will be played in a tournament to decide the best team. In the NHL, 16 teams are in the playoffs. In the round of 16, the best western conference team faces the worst western conference team. Play-offs are played in a best of 7. One team must win 4 times in order to advance.
Hybrid Icing Explained
To get you pumped up for the game, here’s what you can expect. Notice the atmosphere, the intensity and the mood.
Watch this summary to get a quick overview of all the rules of hockey.
There are also rules concerning the uniform. All members of a team must look identical. That doesn’t just apply to the jersey, but also the helmet, pants and socks. Of course the goalie has his own helmet. owayo offers a large sortiment of hockey jerseys and accessories, which you can customize yourself. Just take a look.
We hope we were about to give you an introduction into Hockey’s most important rules and wish you much fun while you watch in the arena.
Photos: Main photo: ©istock/Dmytro Aksonov, Photo 1:©istock/ simonkrAd
Beginner’s Guide To Ice Hockey Rules
There’s no way we can cover all the ice hockey rules in one page.
If you are serious about playing this game, you should definitely pick up a current rule book and get to know it very well. Keep it in your hockey bag too. You never know when you’ll have to prove to a friend that you are right about a rule!
But for now, we want to give you enough to get you started having some fun on the ice.
Ice Hockey is played on a large sheet of, yep, you guessed it…ice.So maybe this diagram of rink dimensions is pretty complex, but now you know ALL the dimensions!
The size of the rink can vary depending on where in the world you are and even from rink to rink locally. In North America, most rinks are pretty close to the National Hockey League regulation size of 200 feet x 85 feet. The “International” size rinks are wider at almost 100 feet. This usually leads to more offense because the players have more space to move around with the puck and create plays.
The most important markings on the ice are the red line, the blue lines, the goal line, and the face off dots. If you know what all these do, you’ll be well ahead of most beginners.
The red line is in the center of the ice and it divides the playing surface in half. The blue lines are each 25 feet from the center red line. The area in the middle between the blue lines (which is 50 feet wide) is called the neutral zone. Now all the way down by the goals at each end, 64 feet from the blue lines, are the goal lines. The area between the blue line and the end boards is the attacking zone for the team trying to score on that side of the ice and called the defensive zone for the team defending. The goal lines run the width of the ice and the part of the goal line that is between the crossbars of the net is what the puck has to cross to be considered a goal.
At the beginning of each period of play and after a goal the face-off will be at the center ice circle. The other face off circles are used at various times in the game for a number of different reasons.
There are 9 total face-off dots. There are 2 in each attacking zone, 2 in each side of the neutral zone, and one at center ice. As you can see above, only five of them have larger circles around them. The circles indicate where the other players can be positioned during the face off. They have to stay outside the circle until the puck is dropped. For the two dots that do not have circles around them, the officials ensure that the players are not getting too close before the puck is dropped.
When taking the face-off, the two players face each other and place their sticks on the ice. Typically, the player from the visiting team places his stick on the ground first, followed by the player from the home team. This is a slight advantage for the home team as it allows the home player to see where the other player is placing his stick. After both sticks are on the ice, the linesman drops the puck.
If either player lifts their stick off the ice before the puck is dropped, then the linesman will blow the whistle to stop play, typically warn the player that did so, and redo the face-off. If it happens again, the player may be kicked out of the face-off and another player from their team will have to take the face-off. This is not a penalty though, so the player remains on the ice.
A typical ice hockey game lasts 60 minutes (unless there is overtime). The game is divided into three 20 minute segments called periods. At beginner and some recreational levels the game clock may be running the entire time but typically there are frequent stoppages in play. These can occur for a number of reasons, including the puck being shot out of the playing area, a penalty, a goal, an offsides, or an icing to name just a few. Some leagues and tournaments may modify these rules but this is how it works most of the time and what you will be used to if you watch NHL games.
If one team has more goals than the other at the end of the 60 minute “regulation time” then they win.
If they are tied, then the game may go to overtime, depending on the league rules. It seems like just about every league at various levels from recreational leagues to the NHL have their own overtime rules. There has been a trend recently to make modifications to decrease the likelihood of a tie happening. In the NHL the overtime is played with only 3 skaters on the ice per team for 5 minutes. Playing 3-on-3 hockey like this greatly increases the chances that someone will score, which is what the league wants.
Many leagues have implemented a shootout in the event that there is still a tie after the overtime period. The NHL has implemented a shootout at the end of the 60 minute regulation time and the 5 minute overtime. They use a three round overtime. Each team selects 3 players that will have a chance to skate from center ice and make a shot attempt on the goalie without any defenders. If both teams have scored the same amount of goals after three rounds, then they go one round at a time until one team has scored and the other hasn’t in a given round.A shootout can be a lot of fun to watch but very nerve racking to participate in.
There are a maximum of 6 players allowed on the ice for a team at any one time. It could be less than that when there is a penalty, but we’ll get to that later. Those 6 players typically consist of 5 skaters and one goalie. Hockey is a fast paced game and the players are skating hard for most of their time on the ice. For this reason the players switch out frequently during a game. The time that a player is on the ice is typically referred to as a “shift.”
Players can switch out during stoppages in play or “on the fly” while the play is going on. You have to be careful when switching players on the fly as you can get caught giving the other team an advantage if the new players don’t get into the play quickly enough or you could be called for a penalty if you have more than 6 players on the ice at any given time. The officials usually allow a little leeway with this to give a player time to hop over the boards, but if the puck comes their way, they can’t play it if they are trying to get off the ice.
A team may elect to pull their goalie out and have another skater to try and push to score a goal. This has a low percentage chance of success and is typically only used at the end of the game when a team needs one or more goals to try and tie the game.
Scoring in ice hockey is pretty simple at first. When the puck completely crosses the goal line, its a goal. No three point shots, no extra points to kick…just goals. Of course getting the puck across that line can be very difficult.
As for the size of the goal itself, the opening of the goal is 72 inches (180 cm) wide by 48 inches (120 cm) tall, base of the goal is 40 inches (110 cm) deep. This is according to NHL rules but it has become pretty standardized across all ice hockey rinks around the world.
Offsides is simply when the player crosses the blue line into the offensive zone before the puck has entered the zone. When this happens the referee stops play and there is a face-off on the dot just outside of the offensive zone that the team with the puck was trying to enter. As a result of the offsides, the team that had the puck in their possession now may lose it in the face-off.
Icing is one of those rules that all hockey players and fans know but anyone who doesn’t know the game have no idea what it is.
An icing is when a player shoots the puck from their defensive side of the red line towards the other team’s goal and it goes across the goal line (and not into the goal) without anyone else from his team touching it before it crosses the goal line. Sometimes you will hear someone say they “iced” the puck. That usually means they got called for icing.
There is an exception though. When a team is shorthanded because of a penalty, they cannot be called for icing.
For our full explanation of the Icing Rules and the recent changes in the NHL . . . CLICK HERE
If you are playing in any kind of organized league, it is extremely important to know all the penalties and what you can and cannot get away with. Playing hard and pushing the rules right to the limit can help win a game but a careless penalty can certainly lose a game.
There are a number of penalties for doing things that are unsafe for other players such as slashing, hooking, tripping, high sticking, spearing and fighting. Most of these are pretty self-explanatory. Sometimes they happen in the heat of a game or when someone is trying to lift up another players stick with their stick and miss (which is legal if all you do is lift the stick), but you should never intentionally commit any of these penalties. You could hurt someone and hockey is about playing hard, not hurting other players.
Other penalties such as holding, obstruction, or delay of game are intended to prevent things that slow down the game and make it less fun and exciting.
There are also more technical type penalties. Some of these include too many players on the ice and having non-regulation equipment. There are a lot of these type of rules and they tend to vary depending on the league. Make sure you know the rules in the league in which you are playing. Getting called for one of these avoidable penalties at the wrong time can really hurt your team.
Many people that don’t really know the game think that fighting is a big part of ice hockey. That couldn’t be farther from the truth. Ice hockey is about skill, speed, strength, and strategy. There is a reason why there aren’t very many “fighters” in the NHL anymore and the most popular and well paid players are the ones with the attributes I just mentioned. In most leagues, you can be suspended or even kicked out of the league for fighting. Intentionally punching someone is also assault whether you are on or off the ice. So play hard, but play hockey. If you want to fight, put on some boxing gloves and learn that sport.
The number of officials on the ice may vary depending on the level of hockey being played. At lower and recreational levels, there may only be one official on the ice to call all the penalties, offsides, icings, drop the puck for face-offs, and call goals. Their job is to be fair and call the game as they see it. It’s not always an easy job. Usually talking to the officials during the game to ask for clarifications and being generally polite to them works a lot more in your favor than yelling at them. That being said, if we told you that none of us here ever yelled at a ref, we’d be lying!
There are two main types of officials in an ice hockey game. At higher levels there may also be some off-ice officials, but for now let’s focus on the two main ones.
The referee (or “ref” for short) is generally in charge of officiating the game.
The NHL recently changed to using two referees in each game.
The linesman’s responsibility is to call offsides, icings, and to drop the puck for faceoffs. They can also stop play when there is an injury or some other reason as to why it would be dangerous for play to continue. They cannot call penalties, however, they may consult with the referee after a play and the referee may call a penalty based on that information. This can happen, for example, when a linesman sees a player injured by a high stick and stops play. He can consult with the referee and the ref may call a penalty based on that high stick, even if the referee did not see it themselves.
Don’t Stop Learning The Rules of Ice Hockey
This is by no means all of the rules of ice hockey, but it should be enough to get you started. As you get better, knowing the rules becomes more and more important.
We suggest getting to know the rules that are specific to whatever league you are playing in or want to play in. If you are looking for a deep dive into NHL rules, you can read all of them in the NHL Rule Book.
Ice Hockey Rules – The Complete Idiots Guide
Ice hockey can be confusing to the first-time observer. Understanding the rules will help you identify what’s going on in the game and give you a greater appreciation of the sport. For a basic understanding of the game of hockey, you should learn aboutBy Pamela Rice Hahn
The basic object of hockey is to place the puck in the opponents’ goal. In achieving this objective, players can’t touch the puck with their hands; they must use their sticks.
The rink is divided into three sections. The middle section is a neutral zone, with each team’s defending zone on either side. The defending zones are indicated with blue lines. An attacking player (from the other side) can’t enter the opponents’ defending zone until the puck is past the defending line.
Around the goal is a half-circle, called the crease. The goalie guards the goal there, and no player can enter the crease unless the puck has already passed the line. In the crease, the goalie can use his hands or any other part of his body to keep the puck from entering the goal.
Because the play area in hockey extends right up to the boards, play can even occur behind the goal in hockey!
A player who commits an offense is temporarily removed from the game and is placed in the penalty box, which is located near the center line of the rink.
Periods begin with a face-off, where a player from each team is positioned inside the center circle. The referee then drops the puck, and the players must fight for control of it without touching each other with sticks or parts of the body. A face-off occurs anytime play is interrupted, including after scoring a goal and giving a penalty.
During the face-off, all the other players must stand outside the circle. Only the two players in the face-off (and the referee) may be inside it.
In addition to the goalie, each team has five other players.
The offense’s job is to get the puck and put it in the other team’s goal. The center is the leader of the offense, and is more or less responsible for the middle of the rink. The center is flanked by wings; the right wing sticks to the right side of the rink, and the left wing sticks to the left. Either may move toward the center of the rink to facilitate passing.
Sometimes a player will achieve a “fast break”getting the puck in one end of the rink and getting to the other end fast enough to beat the other team’s defense to make a good shot.
A player who scores three goals in a game achieves a “hat trick” in the game of hockey.
The team is rounded out with two defenders: right and left. Their job is to keep the puck away from the goal. In the offensive mode, they can assist the attack; in the defensive mode, when the puck is in their end, the offensive team will move in to help them. When playing defense, the common object is to stop the puck from getting in the goal.
Because there are only six players on the ice at a time, substitutions will often take place. The coach will rotate players as often as is necessary or to achieve strategic objectives.
There are two kinds of penalties in hockey: minor and major. Minor penalties last for two minutes, and majors stretch out to five. All of the penalties place the offending player in the penalty box, unable to assist the other players.
Some minor penalties are:
- Charging: Slamming into another player with too much force.
- Cross-checking: Hitting another player using a stick held with two hands.
- Elbowing and kneeing: Checking (coming into contact with) another player using elbows or knees.
- High-sticking: Lifting the stick above shoulder level.
- Hooking and holding: Using a stick or a part of the body to stop another player.
- Interference: Blocking a player who doesn’t have the puck.
- Roughing: Hitting and shoving.
Some of the major penalties are:
- Boarding: Checking and causing another player to hit the walls of the rink.
- Fighting: More serious than roughing; when a deliberate fight has ensued.
- Slashing: Swinging the stick toward another player.
- Spearing: Using a stick to jab other players.
If a team has players removed from the ice for penalties and ends up with fewer players than the other team, the other team is known as being on a “power play.”
Now that you know the rules, keeping track of the rest of the game is fairly easy. In hockey, each goal scores one point. The winning team is the one with the most points at the end of the game.
Field Hockey (Fall) / Basic Field Hockey Rules
Basic Field Hockey Rules
1. You may only use the flat side of your stick.
2. You must be properly attired – shin guards, mouth guards, no jewelry, etc.
3. 10 field players plus a goalie play at one time.
4. The field hockey game lasts for two 30 minute halves.
5. Substitutions – the field player must exit the field at the 50, only then can the new player step onto the field.
6. The ball cannot go in the air, especially on free hits. This is judged by the discretion of the ref. The exception is a shot on goal, as long as there is not a player in the direct line of the ball and no one is in harm’s way.
7. Self –start. When taking a hit into the circle, whether it is a free hit or long hit, you cannot directly hit into the circle. You must pass it first or carry the ball for 5 yards before hitting the ball into the circle.
For free hits anywhere else on the field, you may either: take a direct hit, pass to one of your players, or carry the ball for 3 yards before hitting it.
8. Any time a foul occurs in either team’s circle, a corner hit will be called.
1. The ball cannot hit your feet.
2. You cannot raise your stick above your waste during regular play. If you are taking a free hit, it is up to the discretion of the ref.
3. You cannot tackle (go for the ball) from behind. You must face your opponent head on (shoulder to shoulder) if you are fighting for the ball.
4. No third party. It is one vs. one at all times. Once another player tries to go for the ball, a foul is called.
5. Obstruction – when your back is turned to another player and you are between the ball and that player.
Basic Ice Hockey Rules
Click the buttons to see the animation. Further information about each rule in the tabs below.
Ice hockey rules
Rules of Ice Hockey may be quite difficult for newcomers, most of all because of the game speed: following the puck is already quite difficult. In this page I will show some of the basic rules with an animation. Information about these rules will be very short, so I will not provide all the details required to fully understand each rule.
Icing is an infraction in the sport of ice hockey. It occurs when a player shoots the puck across both the center red line and the opposing team’s goal line, and the puck remains untouched. However, it is not icing if the puck is shot from behind the halfway line into the goal, or when the shot must be played by the opposing team’s goaltender to keep it out of the net. In the former case with a shot puck crossing the goal line completely, the goal is counted. (Source: Wikipedia)
In ice hockey, a play is offside if a player on the attacking team enters the offensive zone before the puck, unless the puck is sent or carried there by a defending player. When an offside violation occurs, a linesman will stop play. A faceoff is then held at a neutral ice spot closest to the infraction to restart play. (Source Wikipedia)
Power play vs. Short-handed
Short-handed is a term used in ice hockey and refers to having fewer skaters on the ice during play, as a result of a penalty. The player removed from play serves the penalty in the penalty box for a set amount of time proportional to the severity of the infraction. If a goaltender commits a minor infraction, another player who was on the ice at the time of the penalty serves, often but not necessarily the team captain.
The penalized team is said to be on the penalty kill, abbreviated as “PK” for recording purposes, while their players are in the penalty box. The opposing team is usually referred to as having an “advantage” until the penalized player returns to play. This situation is often called a power play for the opposing team, due to the increased likelihood of scoring during this time. Not only does the power play team have the main advantage, the penalized team is frequently trapped in their zone and often cannot make line changes, resulting in their players being on the ice for longer-than-normal shifts. As a result, the penalized team’s players are often exhausted when the penalty expires and they are often scored on shortly afterward. (Source Wikipedia)
In ice hockey, a penalty shot is a type of penalty awarded when a team loses a clear scoring opportunity on a breakaway because of a foul committed by an opposing player. A player from the non-offending team is given an attempt to score a goal without opposition from any defending players except the goaltender. This is the same type of shot used in a shootout to decide games in some leagues. (Source Wikipedia)For further information consult the Wikipedia page about Ice Hockey Rules. Keep in mind that there are some differences between rules used in North America (NHL) on one side, and rules of the Internation Ice Hockey Federation (IIHF) that are applied in Europe, during World Championship, and the Olympic Games.
©Hockey Made Easy. All rights reserved.
The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached, or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Hockey Made Easy.
Hockey rules and regulations – ActiveSGEvery sport has its own set of rules and regulations and hockey is no exception. Many are usually confused between field hockey and ice hockey, today, we’re going to iron out all the confusion between them. We’ll not look to bore you with the intricate details so we’ve singled out the 10 crucial rules you have to know to kick start your field hockey journey.
It doesn’t matter if you’re only going to be watching hockey or if you’re going to start playing it yourself, this guide is bound to come in handy.
1. How many players and teams are there on a hockey field?
Only two teams of eleven players each are allowed on the field at once, ten field players and one goalie. However, there’s an unlimited amount of times a team can sub in and out at any given time. This gives sufficient time for players to rest especially for beginners! Can you imagine sprinting around the field without a break?
2. Are you allowed to kick the ball?
This isn’t football so no, you cannot kick the ball. Players are only allowed to hit the ball with the flat side of their stick except for the goalkeepers who are allowed to use their body or feet to prevent the opponent from scoring. If you lose control and accidentally kick the ball, you’re not allowed to continue dribbling the ball. If you purposely kicked the ball to gain an advantage, you would automatically lose possession of the ball and if you sneakily tried to kick the ball but it didn’t gain you any advantage at all then play would continue.
3. How high can you swing your hockey stick?
In the game of field hockey, you are not allowed to swing your stick higher than your shoulders. When you’re taking a free hit or starting a corner, you cannot backswing your stick too high as that would be considered dangerous. You wouldn’t want to hit your opponent or worse, your teammate in the process!
Safety is the utmost important thing in every sport and with a fast-paced, exhilarating game like hockey, you’d want to take extra care not to injure yourself or any other players.
4. How many people are allowed to challenge for a ball?
What’s unique about hockey is, only two players are allowed to touch the ball at one time. If a third player interferes, it is considered as a third-party obstruction and the possession of the ball would go to the team who only had one player involved in the third-party.
The third-party obstruction rule almost often involves a player helping a fellow teammate out by obstructing the opposing team from playing the ball and intercepting it. This is also a foul and will lead to a free hit for the opposing team.
5. How many sides of the hockey stick are you allowed to use?
A player can only play the ball using the face of the stick. If you use the back side of the stick, it is a penalty and the other team will gain possession of the ball.
6. Is tackling allowed in hockey?
Yes, tackling is allowed. However, you are not allowed to use your body to push the opponent out of the way or block them. In hockey, tackling means you can play the ball and intercept as long as you do not make contact with the other player or his stick. If you do make contact with the attacker, you may be penalised.
7. What are the different ways to score in field hockey?
There are only three ways you can score in field hockey – by a field goal, a penalty corner or a penalty stroke. A field goal is scored when a shot is made inside the striking circle, in front of the opponent’s goal. If the ball is strike outside the striking circle, it would not be considered as a goal.
A penalty corner is awarded when a defender commits an offence within the striking circle or outside the circle but within 25 yards. The defensive team is made up of 4 defenders and 1 goalie. The goal is only counted if the ball travels outside the striking circle and the shot is taken inside it.
A penalty stroke can be awarded for many reasons but the most common would be if a defender commits a foul that directly prevents a goal from being scored. In a penalty stroke, the goalie is the only one who can defend the shot and a single player at the stroke mark takes the shot. This is much like the penalties awarded in football.
8. What do the different cards in field hockey mean?
Similar to many other sports, a player who breaches the rule of the game can be shown a card by the umpire. There are three cards that can be awarded – green, yellow and red card.
The green card is the least severe of all, it serves as a warning to players and a reminder not to break the rules.
The yellow card has a higher degree of severity and players can be temporarily suspended from the match for a minimum of 5 minutes.
The red card is the most severe of all and players are permanently suspended from the match, forcing their team to play with fewer players.
9. How long does a hockey match usually last?
Field hockey is played in two halves. Each half last for 35 minutes and the break in between usually runs for five to ten minutes.
At the start of each half, a player starts the play by passing the ball from the centre of the field. This is the same way play is restarted after a goal is scored. Apart from the player who is making the pass, all other players must be in their defensive half. The team which conceded the goal gains possession of the ball for the restart.
10. How do we determine the winner?
Just like most sports, the team that scores the most goals by the end of the match is declared the winner. In the event that the score is tied at the end, either a draw is declared or the game enters extra time or a penalty shootout.
Now that you’ve learned the basic rules of the game, I’m sure you’re itching to pick up the hockey stick and play! But wait, there are a few other topics you might want to take note of such as the playing positions in hockey or how to shoot in hockey.
Get all these in your head and you’re good to go!
To receive the latest updates on the happenings in the Singapore sports scene, or to find out more about some of the latest programmes on offer at ActiveSG, like our Facebook page here.90,000 “Hockey gets easier. Less beautiful game. ” Biryukov – about the series with “Ak Bars”, Lams, life in Ufa and Zaripov
Finish Yevgeny has no plans for a career yet.
By the end of the season Evgeny Biryukov extended contract with “Salavat Yulaev” for another one year. Next season will be for 35-year-old defender second in the lineup Ufa team. Before that, he is 15 years old played in Magnitogorsk, found the best times of “Magnitogorsk” and won twice Gagarin Cup.
In an interview with BO Sport, Biryukov said:
- The season should only be judged by the playoffs, not the regular season;
- Disclosure of hockey players’ salaries is normal, as is criticism;
- After playing career wants to stay in hockey, but not the fact that as a coach;
- Zaripov is still top and can play in the KHL.
THE MORE YOU NEED TO TRAIN ”
– Eugene, you are now in Magnitogorsk.Why?
– Because I I live here. I came home. In the summer while I’m on vacation, where relatives and friends.
– There were no thoughts run over? Many, on the contrary, want to leave the industrial city …
– Not much has passed time – I only played in Ufa for a year. While my children are studying in Magnitogorsk, our base will probably be here. Nothing prevents us from visiting others. city, travel.But I will not think too much in advance, everything is changing.
– You live outside the city or in Magnitogorsk itself?
– In the city – cottage village. But there is also a dacha outside the city. We go periodically on weekends.
– How did you spend vacation?
– Good. Went relax, swim, sunbathe in warm countries. Recently with my wife went to the Crimea, to Yalta. Have a look at our Russian nature.Traveled on excursions, saw the city. Interesting an experience. Classic vacation, purely for two traveled.
– Do you train while on vacation?
– I will give advice to the young – the older you get, the more you need train. You need to keep yourself in form and on vacation. In recent years, I the first weeks two or three rested, and then little by little I began to study. Better keep yourself in good shape. I remembered this, when I first started looking at older guys who came from the NHL.
– The past season you conducted without serious injury. Become play more carefully?
– We have a contact sport. You never know what you can injure. There are several years without injuries. It happens in one season at once several. Of course you already know yours organism and very well and thoroughly to you treat him. You try to do everything to minimize injury.
– In autumn, almost all the team was knocked down by the covid, but not you.You in as a result have been ill?
– I am one of the very first had been ill in the summer when he was in Magnitogorsk. There was a defeat lungs. Recover from such the infection was hard. But, sort of like, Everything is fine. For two weeks I lay in hospital and came to the training camp after covid.
– Not vaccinated?
– No, I have remained antibodies when was the last time of the season passed the test.I understand that when there are antibodies, no need to be vaccinated. Then we’ll see what they will advise.
“ PURPOSE WE HAVE ONE – THE GAGARIN CUP. BUT NOT REGULARKA “
– Much has already passed time since the end of the season, soon need to prepare for a new one. But how in general, you can evaluate the past season for Salavat?
– Basically, the team went through the whole season exactly. We went well to the playoffs.But something we did not have enough with Ak Bars. Clear, that the score was 0 – 4. But each match was from knife. Probably, some nuances, details to win. Means they were stronger at that moment. This is food for thought for the next season. Think, we will become stronger, analyze errors.
– It was not painful the flight itself, but the fact that it happened Dry. Why didn’t it work to catch at least in one game, given that in series against “Vanguard” “Ak Bars” is not looked like a team with no weaknesses?
– Tough question.AND most of us, probably not so worked as desired. “AK Bars” – strong team. They are very thorough we were taken apart. Again, everything was decided nuances. Something in every game we don’t enough in some little things. May be, tired.
– Like victory itself Have you received the avant-garde? Expected?
– “Avangard” – excellent command. They are two years ago before the final reached. The team hasn’t changed much was under construction.Great players came there during the season. I was not surprised by their victory. When there are four left teams, anyone can win. We are not see what they were in the table or something else.
– There were no thoughts that “Salavat” could compete with them, considering that you won the regular season?
– A lot is possible now to think – if only, if only. But the result on the face. Playoffs are completely different a game different from the regular season.In the season we had good games with them. But we don’t know what would happen in the playoffs. Now you can dream, draw at least that, but reality is reality.
– Despite the departure, the season was characterized by the club as successful. Due to a good regular, you can do this judge?
– We still have a goal one – the Gagarin Cup. Need to watch for this purpose, and not for the regular season. Maybe be, for the formation of a team, you can do this put into an asset for the future.But in the end anyway we didn’t manage to achieve desired. Here’s how to watch. If consider that the team is building, then an asset You can enter the regular season. What will we do some conclusions, let’s look at the patients points, we will strengthen and we will build a team further to win the Cup.
– What are the expectations for new season? From the outside it seems that the team did not become weaker, but not particularly has intensified and at best is waiting for her replay of the script.
– First, not yet the completing of the composition has ended.Secondly, coaches and managers probably know better what is missing. And they will to strengthen the positions that are needed. Here goes the work is complex. It seems to me, we have a normal team.
– Due to what “Salavat” planning to progress?
– This is also a question for coaches, not players. We are not yet nothing was explained. I think we have everything will tell you when the training camp starts. This is Y our vacation is in full swing, and the managers are in full swing work.
“NOTHING BAD IN DISCLOSURE NO SALARY »
– Even in the spring you extended the contract with the club almost immediately after departure. How did the negotiations go?
– There was a working moment. We agreed, everything was fine with me. AND trainers too. Made a decision to conclude contract for one more year. Of some there were no serious problems.
– The club did not ask for lower wages? With other players there was a similar story…
– The agent did this. There are such working moments. I have not such a salary is big. It’s all gone fine. The agent talked with the management. Came to a common denominator.
– Continuing talk about money, you have recently Salavat players’ salaries have been published. How do you generally feel that salaries become public knowledge?
– This is such a thing if the league decides to reveal salaries, then let them.They gradually unfold. Think, there is nothing wrong with that. Anyway, everyone already knows the salary, plus or minus, which are published during the season. Not I know how reliable this information is for all teams. But everything goes to this.
– Some fans resent the big salaries of hockey players, and in general athletes. How do you approach this are you?
– We are workers. And there is an employer. Our task is help the club achieve results.They show interest in us. How else can you relate to this? Such reality. Such a market is now in Russia and in general all over the world that athletes pay well. Everything determines market. It’s clear that we are not complaining, that we get little. Everything is fine everything understand what the situation is now in the country, in the world. Someone probably doesn’t like it. But this it’s okay for someone to criticize.
– Within the team, this is the issue of salaries in general somehow discussed? Do you yourself know who gets how much? This is as important to you as it is to journalists and fans?
– This is not discussed in any way.Nobody looks into someone else’s pocket. it professional league in which they play professionals. It is probably important for everyone how much he gets, and not someone else.
– Is there such that because of the salary and your attitude towards your partner can change? For example, you have a certain salary. And the same for your partner not included in the lineup. Won’t it bother you?
– I can’t for everyone talk, but I definitely don’t.For what is it necessary at all? We must look after ourselves and fulfill their obligations, first queue. Already looking at contracts guide, this player fits or no.
“IN CHILDHOOD I STARTED CENTRAL FORWARDING “
– How often do you act as a mentor for young people team players?
– Me and other elders guys, of course, we suggest. This is part our work. Experienced guys need this to do, to point out mistakes.Experience you need pass on to another generation. Normal the working process.Shakir Mukhamadullin
– Which of the current could you single out young defenders?
– We have one young – Shakir Mukhamadullin. He’s a lot to everyone proved to have progressed over the course of the season. Drafted in the NHL in the first round. Good guy. For human quality, and he has a head on his shoulders. AND listens and understands.Because of this, he there is growth in all directions.
– Mikhail Naumenkov in the season was periodically criticized for reckless actions and removal. Can you explain what he is good at?
– Naum played well. He scored a lot of points and helped us. Clear, that somewhere there were deletions, but this is normal. Someone is removed more, someone less. There may be criticism, but other criticism is also possible. see the side of the coin. No wonder the main the coach says he helped us.
– Can you explain what is especially cool Larsen, exercising next to him every day?
– Very good help attackers. They have such a foreign or something “chemistry” in the composition. He has great skating, vision of the site, the game of most. But these are obvious things that everyone sees.
– You are a defender at all another plan. Ever tried play like him?
– Many factors must grow together.There must be a certain playing technique for constructive actions – riding technique, club ownership, human qualities. You can’t say: “I want to be an attacking guard.” Or vice versa. It all comes gradually. You can already see from the person what he is, where he is more torn, what are his best quality, what are the pros and cons. But this everything is determined over time.Philip Larsen
– Where did you want to play originally?
– Began as a child center forward.Then the coach put it in defense, it seems to be good turn out. I can’t tell who I am then he was a protector. Then there was it is so widely believed that there is attacking and defensive defenders. The defenders played in defense, and the attackers – in attack. This was then started more thoroughly. use the best qualities of the players and pay attention to it. When you play in the same style, then it is already dramatically difficult rebuild.
“LAMSA WHAT WAS, SO AND REMAINED »
– You came to “Salavat” is already under Tom Lams.How many talked to the coach? As he explained you your role, what a year ago, what now?
– That year we talked once and signed the contract. They explained to me that from me want my task. They expected me to I played my game, like my whole career before. Then it was the same. Talked about nuances, little things. They wanted to see me in “Salavat”. I liked it too command.
– Lamsa himself changed this year?
– At the beginning of the season and in the end, what he was, he remained so.Didn’t change in any direction.
– How can you describe Lamsa as a coach? Even after a year of work, he was not up to end with an understandable figure.
– Good, normal a specialist who looks at the modern hockey. I learned a lot of nuances from him, some of their lotions. I like, only positive impressions from work with him.
– What are these nuances?
– So small details.How to play one or the other situations, for example. They are professional stuff.Tomi Lamsa
– Many players talk about the Lamsa system. What is this system?
– System is a drawing games where each player must perform a specific task. So that no one played as he wanted, if it’s trite to say. The system is the system so that everyone the player knew his role in this drawing the games we preach.
Salavat has a balance sheet games in defense and attack. I can not to say that we have it purely attacking or defensive. I think that anyone the coach, plus or minus, is striving for this.
– Does Lams look like someone from other coaches with whom have you previously worked at Magnitka?
– Probably not.
– In “Magnitogorsk” you worked with many Canadian trainers who instilled Canadian style.Now in hockey “Salavat” there is Finnish style? And what is it?
– Everything is again, in nuances. Now such hockey, that all styles are Russian, Canadian, Finnish – mixed and transformed into one. Into some kind of mix. All commands – and Germany, and Switzerland – in principle, play great. Everyone learned to play hockey.
“UFA – EXCELLENT GREEN CITY “
– A year ago you joined “Salavat”.How much it was difficult to adapt to the new structure and city after 15 years in one club?
– I confess, there were ambiguous feelings. For me it was first move. When I arrived, I felt myself perfectly. It passed unnoticed for me the fact that I am already on a different team. At first it was not clear how everything would happen. Such thoughts were. But, having moved to “Salavat”, it all disappeared. I’m very good now I feel myself in the team.
– How adaptation went so easy? Longing did not you feel?
– Probably, both age and experience affected. I’ve played with many partners, played in the national team. And guys I knew many from “Salavat”. In complex it all helped me.
– All hockey players say that in Salavat – special atmosphere. And play against It is always difficult for Salavat to be away. How does it manifest?
– There is such a thing.Excellent fans, fans. They are ill with a soul. it pronounced. I was very pleasantly surprised that when we took off from Ak Bars, the fans chanted throughout the audience. Nobody left, everyone thanked us. Of course we apologized for not were able to please them. Not only his game, but also victories. And then when we went to the cities of Bashkiria for meetings with the fans, I was surprised. They said, “Don’t be discouraged. Everything will be fine next season.You well done. ” Of course, very nice. it worth a lot.
– How do you like Ufa in the household plan?
– Excellent green town. And not far from Magnitogorsk – three hours by car. If it was a weekend then I came home. In everyday life everything is fine too, good conditions.
– Did you move alone?
– Yes, that year I lived alone. My daughter was finishing elementary school. But now the youngest child, the son needs to first class to go.They decided that they will move to me.
– What did you do in free time in the last year?
– When we had long home series, the family came to me. And so after training you will have lunch, you will rest, in the evening you can go somewhere go, take a walk, to the cinema, with the guys chat, dine somewhere together. But I didn’t have much of that. And if with a family, then we went to rest together. On Pavlovskoe the reservoir was driven, for example.Regular weekday evenings were spent. But time especially not enough for all this.
– Something special favorite place appeared in Ufa?
– It is very beautiful in the center, OK. I lived there. And you can take a walk, eat squares, parks. I can’t get one place name. The whole center in Ufa is very liked it. Lots of greenery, and there are houses beautiful.
“NOT WAS READY TO BECOME A COACH “
– Why in principle did you part with Magnitka? Before that, the club often interrupted offers even top clubs, and for you always the priority was to stay there.
– Management saw rebuilding the team. I was offered a stay in the coach role. But I am for myself I haven’t decided yet that I want to finish career. I felt that there was strength and emotions still play. Therefore, we parted. Said they were changing the concept rejuvenate the composition.
– Long thought after how the coach was offered?
– Probably decided right away. Wasn’t ready to take, finish and become coach.
– From some others clubs, except for “Salavat”, were there any offers?
– There were, the agent was working. But this option turned out to be preferable. We decided that it was not far from home. And good an ambitious club that always wants win.Photo: BO Sport
– How was the parting with “Magnitka”, even after the crumpled pandemic season? You were satisfied a farewell ceremony?
– No, nothing like that did not have.But they parted normally.
– You have signed a contract for a year. Do you now perceive each season as potentially the last one?
– Still you come from emotions and physical condition. No such that I will now play and it will be last season. As long as I feel normal physically and emotionally plans. The most important thing is to have motivation is always. And desires to play hockey. When this is not there, then there are already people think about it.
– You say that want to stay in hockey. Still have not decided in what role?
– This is a tough question. First, you need to sit down and think about everything. And to understand if it’s yours or not – need to try. It will be visible there.
– Already started take any steps towards this? For example, Grigory Panin attends coaching courses …
– I also studied in School HST (Higher School of Coaches – rev .). It is clear that I want to be in the field of hockey. I spent my whole life playing hockey anyway. And I can suggest something based on your experience. But in what specific role it’s hard to say yet. It’s a matter of time. Everything will depend on the offer.
“ ZARIPOV READY TO LEAD A TEAM FOR YOURSELF “
– You have found the best champion times of “Magnitogorsk” in the KHL. What was the uniqueness of that team?
– A team is an organism.You can’t take to come, in one year get together and win. Sure, if all the puzzles fit. But in “Magnitogorsk” it was a long, painstaking construction teams. Everything worked out in those years.
– Just the first the championship coincided with the arrival of Danis Zaripova. What has changed with him?
– Danis, first, great person. Secondly, excellent a player with great experience. He and before that he won many cups, in the Russian national team played.Excellent athlete, knowing how to win. He added our team. But it should be noted not only Danis. Seryoga was Mozyakin, Jan Kovar. There were many players who created victories.
– Zaripov and Mozyakin then were in incredible shape, rewrote a bunch of records. Then, playing with them, felt like history was happening?
– Of course. It’s all felt. Such compositions, triplets appear very rarely. I think that everything they saw it.Such a huge impact on conquering big tasks.Danis Zaripov / photo: BO Sport
– The atmosphere in Magnitogorsk is possible compare with what is now in Salavate? How often conversations come in about the championship? After all, bright performers and the team has stars.
– Some kind of parallel probably there is that we have an excellent troika. A composition that solves a lot of things in the majority, and in principle. They proved it.But you need this experience, which we got, do the work on mistakes. The most important thing that we have excellent environment within the team. Everyone knows that victories come at the expense excellent microclimate in the team. In Ufa it is.
– “Salavat” in essence plays only with one triple, and the rest play on assignment. It is worth closing the top three, as a result, no. How true is this opinion?
– In “Magnitka” we have also that three decided a lot of things.Some there were probably moments when I didn’t go the game from them and someone took over. But the leaders should be on any team. Take a look for any team where the top three are all decide. This is fine. It is clear that they need help in any case. Perfectly it is necessary that there be one more such triple. But rarely where it happens.
– At the same “Ak Bars” and Avangard had a smoother line-up. It was difficult to single out one person.
– This is the coach’s vision.So there he said that he needs everything four links are workers. We have a coach probably sees everything differently. Everyone has it your vision. This is fine. It is forbidden say what is good and what is bad. With such vision we won cups and in “Metallurg” plus or minus.
– How do you feel now to the story around Zaripov? The player is 40 years old, but at the same time he asks the club for serious money. Is he still able to do difference?
– Of course I can.He is now in great shape. As far as I’ve seen. We play four games with them played in the regular season. Constantly us scored. I think he’s ready to lead team behind and score important goals. He is a great leader. Such a person to the team you need one hundred percent. In all aspects.
“EVERY YEAR HOCKEY BECOMING EASIER »
– How much has changed hockey in the 15 years that you have been playing professionally?
– Every year hockey always gets faster.Probably, it turns into a more straightforward: more struggle, less losses for any part of the field. It becomes easier. Less beautiful game has now become.
– Is it good or bad for the game as a whole?
– It depends on how you look at it. Probably bad for entertainment. But from the point of view of the result it gives some fruit of its own.Photo: Jari PestelacciJP, Keystone Press Agency, globallookpress.com
– Followed the national team Russia at the World Cup?
– Honestly, not especially watched, rested.
– Even during the match with Canadians?
– Yes. Only looked highlights and that’s it. Of course, it’s a pity that lost. And the composition was excellent, according to compared to other teams. Was great chance to win. But in hockey it happens that you can lose.
– In 2012 you became world champion with the national team.It was penultimate time Russia won World Cup. I myself have an answer why the last years the team over and over again falls through, although it brings the strong by name composition?
– Maybe a generation has changed. Specifically, I can’t do anything to tell. We are missing something, apparently. We are probably weaker at this stage others.
Date birth: 19 April 1986 year
Place birth: Kasli (Chelyabinsk region.)
Career: “Metallurgist” (Magnitogorsk) – 2005 – 2020; “Salavat Yulaev ” – with 2020.
The term “hockey” itself was formed from the English “hockey”, or from the old French “hoquet”, meaning “shepherd’s staff with a hook.”
Even before the advent of hockey in the 16th century in Holland, there were ball and stick games on ice. Then similar games appeared in England and Scandinavia, where they later transformed into ice hockey in the 19th century.
Modern ice hockey as a sports game originated in Canada. This is a country, the climate and nature of which (numerous reservoirs freezing in winter and long winters) created good conditions for the spread of this game. At first, they played not with a puck, but with a heavy ball, and the size of the team reached 50 or more players on each side.
In 1879 Canadian UV. Robertson formulated the rules of hockey, and at the same time a rubber puck was proposed for the game. The Amateur Hockey Association was founded in Montreal in 1885.The first official rules for the game of ice hockey were published in 1886, which have been preserved to the present day as much as possible. They were changed in terms of the size of the team: the number of field players decreased from nine to seven; the conditions for finding the number of players during the game on the field changed (the goalkeeper, front and rear defenders, the center and two wingers could be on the ice), and the area in front of the goal was the arena for the actions of the strongest hockey player – the rover.
In 1899, the world’s first indoor ice hockey stadium with an artificial ice rink was built in Montreal, designed for an unprecedented number of spectators – 10,000 people.In the same year, the Canadian Amateur Hockey League was founded.
The first professional ice hockey team was organized in the country where hockey was born – in Canada in 1904. After four seasons of games of this team, there was a final division into professionals and amateurs. In the late 19th century, Canadian ice hockey came to Europe. In 1914, professional ice hockey clubs merged into the National Hockey League (NHL). And in 1908 Great Britain, Bohemia, Switzerland, France and Belgium founded the International Hockey Federation (LIH, after 1979 – IIHF).
The rules of the game were constantly changing: for example, in 1900, the net for the goal was invented, which made it possible to accurately determine whether a goal was scored into the goal of the team. Later, the size of the hockey rinks were established, the playing time was set (three periods of 20 minutes each), the number of players on the field was reduced to 6 people, and it became possible to replace players not only for health reasons. Also, the Patrika brothers left us their innovations – they introduced a system for assigning a number to each player, a new scoring system, the site was drawn into certain zones.In 1929, goalkeeper Clint Benedict put on a mask for the first time, and in 1945, multicolored lights were installed behind the goal for more accurate counting of goals scored (“red” – a goal, “green” – no goal was scored). In recent years, women’s teams began to appear in hockey, which in 1998 were included in the program of the Olympic Games.
How to play air hockey
The emergence of air hockey
Like many things in our life, air hockey was invented quite by accident.Two Brunswick engineers set up an experimental stand in 1960 to demonstrate the movement of air currents. And then they discovered a funny fact, the object placed on the stand moves much faster in the air flows, since the friction force decreased.
And in their free time they equipped a small gate at the stand, and began to drive the puck with the help of bats, focusing on real hockey. This invention would not have gained such prominence if, in 1972, another engineer at the company, Bob Lemieux, had decided to start producing and selling the game and called it “Air Hockey”.
The air hockey table is made of polished metal or plastic , so that the puck does not fly out of the table, special sides are made along the edges. As a gate, special holes were used, slightly larger than the washer. Sports tables were equipped with an air purging system. The bit used was a handle attached to a flat base. The puck was made of plastic and had the usual look borrowed from hockey.
Initially, it was assumed that this game was designed for children and adolescents, but as it turned out, adults also played it with pleasure.In the mid-70s, the first tournaments were held in the United States, and in 1978 the Air Hockey Association was formed. The Association developed the rules of the game, which are valid to this day.
Air hockey equipment
Firstly , a special table is required to play. Typically, the table is produced with a surface inflation system, which reduces the friction of the puck on the table, and makes the game sharper and more dynamic. But such tables are quite expensive and difficult to repair.Therefore, the bulk of the tables are made of polished plastic to reduce friction. In all fairness, playing on such a table cannot be attributed to air hockey, although in common practice they belong to this group. The table is equipped with bumpers; optical sensors are used to count the number of heads. Also, the tables are sometimes equipped with sound signals that sound if a goal is scored.
Secondly , the puck is made of plastic, it has the same shape as the puck in big hockey, but it is much lighter.The color of the washers is standardized by the rules, they can be green, red or yellow.
Thirdly , a special bit shaped like a hat. It consists of a handle and a flat base, which actually hit the washer.
Air hockey rules
The order of the players is determined by drawing lots, the winner is the one who scored 7 goals. One scored puck (goal) is equal to 1 point. A goal is considered to be the hit of the puck in the slot (gate), if the puck hangs in the slot, but did not fall, and the optical sensors did not trigger, the goal is still counted.
The playing field is divided into 2 halves by a line, the player has the right to hit the puck with a bat when it has moved to his half of the field. A limited time is given to hit the puck, no more than 7 seconds. In the event that the puck was beaten off on the side of the field, or after the expiration of the specified time, the puck is transferred to the opponent.
There are the following prohibitions during the game:
- Do not press the puck to the surface if it has become a bat (this may damage the table).In this case, the move is passed to the opponent;
- The washers can only be touched with a bat, any other object or hand is prohibited. In the event of such a violation, the move goes to the opponent;
- In the event that the puck is on the opponent’s side, it is forbidden to touch it with the bat. In the event of such a violation, the opponent is entitled to a penalty kick;
- It is forbidden for a bat to cross the line dividing the playing field into two halves. In case of such a violation, the move is passed to the opponent;
- In the event that, as a result of the player’s actions, the puck flew out of the playing field, the move is passed to the player who was defending.Even if the puck flew out from his side.
The game can be played 1 * 1, 2 * 2. For a larger number of participants, special large tables are issued.
90,000 Mikhail Yuriev: We were not ready for how tough you can play (Print version) – News archive
Head coach of the Russian men’s national team Mikhail Yuryev on the final match of the preliminary stage, the reasons for the defeat against the Swedes (3: 6) and the search for optimal combinations – in an interview with the press service of the Russian Bandy Federation.
– Mikhail Yurievich, 2: 6, existing on the scoreboard until the 87th minute, is that a lot?
– I think so. The first goal can be called somewhat curious: our player’s skates fly out, Berlin enters the free zone and shoots very well. And the second goal is carelessness. There shouldn’t be such moments in such matches. We analyzed everything and warned that in such a situation the opponent could get out of the pressure. We agreed that at certain moments of the match we will play “high”.
– After the match with the Finns, you said that the mistakes in the defense when receiving flight transmissions and when rolling behind the back of the defenders, you managed to nullify. Why did you make so many mistakes the next day?
– These are both individual errors and line errors. But it is always easiest to say that the defender or the goalkeeper played badly. But a whole chain of mistakes leads to a goal. To take the same goal from the Finns – a whole series led to the appointment of a penalty, from which the opponent opened the scoring: it all started with the fact that we did not fully work out the moment in the board, when, it would seem, the ball was drawn.
We tell the guys a lot that one shouldn’t lose martial arts – especially at the boards: it turns out that the opponents are the first to reach the balls, which then end up in the central part of the field, and the attack gets a sharp continuation with a long pass behind the backs to the defense players or a cutting pass.
– The game with the Swedes turned out to be very emotional: a lot of struggle, rigidity and joints. That there is only one foul of Pizzoni-Elfving on Bulatov …
– As I understand it, the level of rigidity in modern hockey at the international level has become higher.I’m not looking at the stands, and I see on the ice that the level that the referees are now setting is very close to ice hockey. And this is a completely different picture than the one that was in Söderhamn.
I told the guys in the locker room after the match that we were not ready to play this way. In the Tournament of Four Nations, for example, sending off was simply an attempt to break the rules. Therefore, we need to rebuild. We have a very large supply: we are afraid to break the rules and retire, and we do not need to disdain a minor foul.Definitely, we must play harder within the limits of the permissible.
– The Swedes have hockey players capable of making the game in the position of onboard midfielders: Hellmürs, Safström, Andersson. In the Russian national team, the edges are at the mercy of young guys: Befus, Chernov, Arkhipkin. Are we inferior in this component?
– Our players have certain tasks in this position, but there are things that are objectively difficult for them to do. The guys, unfortunately, do not have this skill.
– The attacking ball for the Swedish national team went much faster than that of the Russian national team. Why?
– I agree with that. It depends both on the speed of movement on skates and on the speed of decision-making. The Swedes have many situations where they can speed up the attack due to the transfer from the top. Alas, we seriously lack this. It is necessary not only to exacerbate the situation, but also to catch the opponent in the opposite direction. This is not very good for us yet.
– During the match, there is a constant rotation of players, especially in the center of the field and the attacking group.Is it a search for optimal combinations?
– We can say that we see in which direction we should act. But we have a lot of players who start “at the bottom”, and the offer “up” occurs without the speed that hockey players lose. We have no alternative to the first attack, but we must play more varied.
– Artyom Bondarenko did not play in the second match in a row. And against the Swedes, he was originally in the application for the match …
– He has a viral infection.I found out about this after installation. We discussed with the medical staff that they would try to prepare the hockey player for the match. I know Artyom as a strong-willed and courageous athlete who more than once went to the game not quite healthy at SKA-Oilman. But here, after rolling, 35 minutes before the match, it became clear that he would not be able to play against the Swedes.
– Did the tough match the day before affect the game with the Swedes?
– I think not. Now the teams are in the same conditions, playing one game a day.Yes, the Swedes rested three hours more. But this did not affect the result.
– After the success in Söderhamn, you said that the victory over the Swedes (7: 5) is very important for the Russian national team in terms of psychological advantage. Is the ball on their side now, as they say?
– Of course, such matches have their own flavor. The defeat is unpleasant, but it is better for us to lose this match now than in the final part of the World Cup. We will analyze this match with the team, draw conclusions and try to leave this defeat as a favor.
– What did you talk about to the team in the time-out, which you took when the score was 2: 6? Didn’t you want to fall apart?
– Should have taken it a little earlier. There was a swing on the ice. We began to noticeably keep up with the first phase of the opponent’s attack and constantly three players remained behind the line of the ball. Seven people who left the selection for the attack, and immediately enter the selection – this is wrong. The Swedes are dangerous because they always have a player on the libero line, offering themselves to long and medium passes that they have in their arsenal.
– And many times passed …
– Yes, a lot. We did not quite successfully deal with this, although we had to be ready for it. We watched the match Sweden – Finland, analyzed the chances and showed the guys how the players are “cut off”. But if we managed in the center, then transmissions along the sides became a nuisance for us. It’s a shame that we examined these situations, but, apparently, we spoke in the wrong language.
– The game against the Swedes in Söderhamn and Khabarovsk – polar both in the result and in the “stuffing” …
– You need to score in a timely manner in such matches so that the game changes for you the way you want it.Not the way the opponent wants it. We started losing 0: 2 by the 10th minute, and we had to rebuild. We had a game plan, which in the first minutes should have received a serious adjustment. And he got it.
We did not start the match very aggressively, although for us such matches are a stressful situation, and the yellow-blue color is a big irritant. However, the same as red for the opponent.
– Behind three games in three days. Will the team restore the balance of physical and emotional strength in two days?
– A lot of energy has been spent, but there is enough time to prepare for the decisive matches.There are many experienced guys in the Russian national team, for whom this is not far the first world championship. Hopefully by the weekend we will be in optimal physical condition. And I have no doubt that we will restore the wasted emotions.
Nikolay Prokhorkin: Star fever has already passed
The best scorer of the KHL top club – at the age of 20. And this is not a fairy tale! The Sovetsky Sport correspondent met with CSKA forward Nikolai Prokhorkin, the rising star of our hockey, who until yesterday did not give big interviews in his life…
Top scorer of the KHL top club – at 20 years old. And this is not a fairy tale! The correspondent of Sovetsky Sport met with CSKA forward Nikolai Prokhorkin, a rising star of our hockey, who until yesterday did not give big interviews in his life …
Another CSKA training session has ended. The main team worked on ice. General manager Sergei Fedorov also worked with them.It is possible that he will play for the army team already in the away series Prague – Bratislava – Riga.
20-year-old Nikolai Prokhorkin went with everyone to lunch, sat down for an interview: “Let’s talk – I catch a taxi and go home, to my wife and daughter.”
– Don’t you have your own car?
– Probably, I’m the only player in CSKA who doesn’t even have a license … I can drive, but I’m too lazy to take the exam. How can I cope without a car? Nothing – by subway or taxi. It’s faster than standing in traffic jams.
– Will they find out?
– So far there have been no such cases.
“MOSCOW CITIZENS DO NOT LOVE AT CHTZ”
– How did you get into hockey at all?
– My father took me away – he was a former hockey player, played for the USSR youth team. In the Chelyabinsk region of ChTZ there is an arena where Traktor used to perform.
About four years away. I rode a couple of times – I didn’t like it. My whole body ached and I quit. But by the age of five he collected his thoughts and began to study seriously.
– Andrey Nazarov told a lot of funny things about ChTZ.
– It’s calm there. They never took anything from me. True, the area is huge, and there is more crime, where the factory two-story buildings. And I lived in a new place, near the lake.
– What are the rules of life at ChTZ?
– Muscovites are very disliked. You can recognize them by their spoken word. Or someone admitted that he had flown in from the capital. They’ll look askance at once. They might even be beaten.
– The phone will be wrung out.
– No, it’s in the past. The sneakers will be removed, that’s all.
– Why don’t they like Muscovites?
– Some are arrogant. Sometimes a person does not represent anything, but walks cool. On the road, if he has a more expensive car, God is driving. It makes no difference to me who has which car – the same road rules, all people are equal.
– Did you play with Evgeny Kuznetsov in Chelyabinsk?
– I started in general in his group, born in 1992, because mine was not there in 1993.Previously, we rode together on a small playground where children were sent. And when the ice was empty, Kuzya and I and the guys went there after school. It’s easier for my wife, he has an apartment near the palace, he was constantly cleaning there. I hung out until the evening, and Kuzya practically lived on the ice.
“CHOSE MYTISHCHI, GOT IN CSKA”
– Usually they call from Chelyabinsk to CSKA, Dynamo, Spartak. How did you end up in Vityaz?
– I moved to Mechel for six months. And at the end of the season we were invited to a tournament in Podolsk.The first two matches I was successful, then I got injured. But I remember it, and my father and I were invited to Vityaz – him as a coach, me as a player. One apartment in Chelyabinsk was sold, we only have a grandmother left there.
– And you got into fight club.
– I didn’t think too much. The decision was made by the father. There are only two roads in Chelyabinsk – to Traktor or to Magnitka. But the whole Urals goes there. And in Moscow and the region there are more clubs.
… As a result, it didn’t work out with Vityaz, and in the summer of 2010 I had two options – Atlant or CSKA.I thought about it and chose Mytishchi. There is less competition. I have already started training with a children’s school. And five days later they said: “Go to CSKA. The rights to you were sold there. ”
– No. You look at children’s schools – everyone runs to Moscow, to CSKA. The first steps are hard to take.
But I came – I see, the team is balanced, I know many guys. I got in shape, played with Gusev and Kucherov … In the first season, we won the Kharlamov Cup with the Red Army, in the second – we reached the final.
“THOUGHT, THE HEAD WILL BE CUT OFF OF THE SHOULDER …”
– Why did you rush to America last season? With a valid contract with CSKA …
– I have long wanted to make it to the NHL. Agent Paul Theofanos said it was okay to go. I will not say that he cheated me. Maybe he didn’t understand the laws. But I knocked off my trousers, and I ran to America with open eyes.
Spent two months in Los Angeles – the Kings picked me for the draft. I rode in a training camp.He worked with the first team that won the Stanley Cup in the spring. After the announcement of the lockout, the ice was removed at their own expense …
I met Dustin Brown, although he is closed in himself. Jeff Carter is a great guy. Stoll, Quick, Parros, Brennan, goalkeeper Miller from Buffalo … Lots of interesting guys. No stardom. We went with them to the beach to play volleyball.
We went to visit Drew Doughty …
Then I got to Manchester for three months from the AHL, where Vyacheslav Voinov and Andrey Loktionov arrived.I don’t regret playing there at all. During the lockout, interesting players were sent there. And so the hit-and-run league. Working guys, hockey subtlety is not enough.
Voinov himself is from Chelyabinsk. I really wanted to play for Traktor, but they didn’t let him go. The Los Angeles general manager thought the season was about to start. And now Slava has signed a contract for $ 25 million and remains in the NHL. Well done, his example is inspiring.
He endured for three years, but nevertheless he proved that it was possible to stake on this Russian.
– And you?
– Broke up with an agent. And I returned to the KHL, because I was banned from playing in America. It came as a blow, of course. Already settled down, plunged into that system. And return to nowhere? It was scary. I thought CSKA would cut my head off my shoulders.
– Why nowhere?
– They could have been sent to a farm club in Tver or put in the MHL. But we discussed the situation with Sergei Viktorovich Fedorov, established relations.I got it. I was given a chance, and it started …
– Not punished at all?
– They said not to run away anymore. “Everyone here knows how to speak Russian. Unhappy with something – explain. In general, we from CSKA are trying to make something like an NHL club. If you end up running out of business until 2015, until the contract expires, you head to Los Angeles.
“ONE PLANT AND SIX RESTAURANTS”
– How did the American Manchester seem to you?
– Very small.There is a sewing factory in the center of the town. Opposite is the hockey palace. One central road, six restaurants. And around – a forest and private houses.
– How did you spend your free time with Voinov and Loktionov?
– We went from one eatery to another, and then to a third … The best was an Italian restaurant. Such pompous, delicious food. Places must be booked in advance. But we made an agreement with the person, left him hockey tickets – and he always made a reservation for us.
– Do you not root for Manchester United in football?
– I don’t look very much. Only the Champions League final or the World Cup is interesting. I used to like Real Madrid, but now they bought it there, don’t understand who …
“AT 18 YEARS OLD LEARNED THAT I WILL BECOME A FATHER”
– 11 injured at CSKA. And your real chance to grow into a star.
– You need to work twice as much in training so as not to get tired at the games. I understand from myself that it is very difficult to spend 25 minutes per match.Especially when meetings are held every other day. Everything is given through “I can not”.
It’s unpleasant when leaders break down. But I agree that for young players this is a chance to show themselves.
– Have you fought on the ice many times?
– In the KHL – only once. Two or three times – in the JHL. And in Los Angeles we had a special coach who taught hockey players how to grab and strike. I was engaged in general “physics”, and in the evening I went to his hall. First I box with a trainer, then I work in jiu-jitsu.If there is a moment, I can throw someone on a painful hold, – laughs Nikolai.
– At the age of 18 you learned that you would become a father. How did you react to the news?
– I got home and drove my turn. I can’t even describe my emotions … You seem to be happy. But you understand that, damn it, how to live further? You yourself do not really know anything. How to teach a child?
Over time, I figured everything out. And now I am very glad that we have Nika. I’m taking a young father’s course.I bathe my daughter in the evenings. However, I don’t change diapers.
– Getting enough sleep?
– I hardly get up at night. The wife is engaged. Yes, and I visit home with these trips once every six months.
– Did you meet your wife in Chelyabinsk?
– Already in Moscow. In hockey, when I was sitting in the stands with a broken arm. Our eyes met with Nastya, a conversation began. They began to communicate, a relationship began …
– Defender Nikita Zaitsev lives in Butovo, but wants to rent an apartment near CSKA.Where are you?
– On Michurinsky prospect. Crawl through traffic jams for an hour and a half.
– Bought yours?
– I’m taking pictures. Where to buy? No money …
– Is the CSKA main squad player?
– Apartments in Moscow are very expensive. Search in a new building – 7-8 million will pull. And this is odnushka! For ten you can grab a three ruble note if you invest in the foundation. And even that is not a fact. And in the finished one you need to add all 15 million.This is a lot of money for me.
– Maybe you should save some money and buy it in Los Angeles in 2015?
– No, an apartment is still needed in Moscow. It will only get more expensive. Even if I don’t live, it’s a good investment. Money that won’t go anywhere from you.
– Nikolay, is there still a dream about the NHL?
– And where without it? You need to improve your skill level.Let’s see how I’m ready by 2015. If not, then I’ll stay in the KHL.
– Nail Yakupov is in reserve. Mikhail Grigorenko does not score points. And these are the heroes of the last draft. Do not such examples scare you?
– All people are different. Each has its own way of playing. I went to the AHL – that’s okay. Everyone embellishes: “There are only murderers.” And they never played hard against me. Once he himself “crashed” in the center of the field without seeing an opponent. Ka-ak shied their foreheads! Then they gathered us around the site.Breathing was knocked down, could not breathe.
There are healthy, hulking defenders there. But you beat them, make “snails” – they don’t even understand this. We got used to the fact that if you pass the red line, you need to throw in the puck and run after it. You show the stuffing, they are already waiting for you on board. And you go to the center …
– Has your life changed after you scored a hat-trick against Dynamo (6: 3) on your birthday?
– Nope.Only they often congratulate: “Oh, what a fine fellow you are! What a good one! “… The roof will go for any person.
I’m holding it back. And the father will always correct. But once I was sick with star fever, when I was first called up to the national team at the age of 14. He returned to Chelyabinsk as a king: don’t come close!
And in a month he collapsed into such a hole – he could neither beat nor run around anyone. Then I got out of it for a long time. The veil is gone from the eyes, and you understand that there is none at all. Just dead.
– Did you throw at least one cap for a hat-trick?
– None.Dad was worried: “I spent the whole last season in a cap, but I didn’t take it for this game! At least one of them flew out of the rostrum! ”
In general, there is no great love for hockey in Moscow, as in the Urals, Siberia or the Volga region. There, after a hat-trick, the whole stadium is screaming, and anything is flying onto the ice. And here – yes, we were glad. But I have never seen a cap.
– Is it hard to play in a city like this?
– I would like to love the team. And there are many clubs in Moscow. But we play for the sake of CSKA fans who are worried from the bottom of their hearts.We are very pleased with this.
In general, my favorite palace is in Minsk. Such a thrill! I played there my first match in the KHL. 15 976 spectators. We go out to the anthem – it shakes me. I asked Zhenya Kurbatov: “What should I do? I will not be able to pick up the club. ” – “And you bump into someone in the first shift.”
And it helped. I applied a forceful technique – it disappeared like a hand. Hot sweat broke through, legs ran …
Soviet sport90,000 why Bulgaria withdrew from the group exercises at the World Rhythmic Gymnastics Championships – RT in Russian
The Bulgarian national team withdrew from the group all-around at the planetary championship in Kitakyushu, Japan.Their decision in the camp of the current Olympic champions was explained by the injury of Laura Treits. The girl reportedly experienced severe pain during training. The head of the national federation, Irina Viner-Usmanova, refused to comment on the incident. Former member of the Russian national team Anna Gavrilenko suggested that the rivals simply seized the opportunity. And according to the five-time world champion Yana Batyrshina, Traits’s injury can be compared to an accident and sympathize with competitors.
“Laura’s injury is serious, and the team’s participation is impossible”
The day before the start of the Rhythmic Gymnastics World Championships in Kitakyushu, Japan, which will be held from October 27 to 31, the Russian national team has lost another key competitor. On Tuesday, the current Olympic champions in the group all-around – the Bulgarians – announced their withdrawal from the tournament. The official reason for this decision was the injury of Laura Treits. The local federation reported that the day before, the athlete, after one of two workouts, “felt very strong and sharp pain.”
“Our girls rode well prepared and with a great desire to win the group competition … Immediately a consultation was held with a doctor, who determined that Laura’s injury was serious and the team’s participation was impossible. All the girls are sorry, as well as the coaching staff, but health is above all, and this is the only right decision at the moment, ”says the federation’s official Facebook group.
Thus, in addition to domestic gymnasts, Azerbaijan, Spain, Italy, Japan, Ukraine, USA, Brazil, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Belarus, China, Finland, France, Great Britain, India, Estonia and Germany will compete for medals in this type of program. …The awards will be drawn on Friday 29th.
Also on the topic“Most likely, they were scared”: why the Israeli national team refused to participate in the Rhythmic Gymnastics World Championships
Israel’s national rhythmic gymnastics team will not compete at the World Championships in Japan at the end of October. At the same time, the coach of the team Ella …
The All-Russian Federation of Rhythmic Gymnastics did not react in any way to the refusal of the main competitors to perform.The head of the organization, Irina Viner-Usmanova, chose not to comment on the incident.
The fans waited for the confrontation between Russia and Bulgaria in Kitakyushu with particular interest after the sensational defeat of the national team at the Olympic Games. It is only the second time in history that she lost gold in the group all-around. In 1996, when the species made its debut at the Olympic Games in Atlanta, Spain took first place. After 25 years, Bulgaria unexpectedly succeeded in doing this. In Tokyo, the champions scored 92,100 points and were ahead of the favorite by almost 1.5 points – 90,700.
The head of the Rhythmic Gymnastics Federation of Bulgaria, Iliana Raeva, added fuel to the fire, saying that the victory of her wards in Japan was fully and fully deserved and called for an end to Russia’s attempts to write off everything to arbitrariness.
“The Bulgarian rhythmic gymnastics will continue to exist and work, leaving a bright mark that the governing body of gymnastics, the FIG (International Gymnastics Federation), can be proud of. We express our respect to the judges of the 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo, ”Raeva wrote on Facebook.
Viner-Usmanova did not enter into a discussion with her colleague and only emphasized that “every country has the right to its own opinion”. At the same time, the Russian national team on the eve of the championship of the planet also did not go without losses. A few days before the start of the tournament, Viner-Usmanova announced the injury to Olga Karaseva. However, this did not lead to the removal of the team, as in the case of the main rivals.
“There is a change in the team, Karasev was damaged. In one exercise, Polina Orlova stood up, in the other – Maria Tolkacheva.They were in a group, but they used to do one exercise each, but they will do two. Now the team consists of five people “, – quotes the words of the TASS functionary.
Earlier, the Russians were left without a key rival in the individual all-around. Back in early September, with the full complement of the World Cup, headed by the current Olympic champion Lina Ashram, the national team of Israel starred. The coach of the national team Ella Samofalova stressed that such a step was not connected with the referee scandal in Tokyo, and the local federation explained the refusal to participate in “professional considerations.”In the media, they wrote about a banal desire to relax after the Olympics.
Viner-Usmanova reacted rather harshly to the actions of her opponents. In her opinion, they just “didn’t want to strain.”
“We retreated and are living this year calmly. I know that the group exercise coach no longer works with the national team. Probably, they individually came to this decision. This whole situation is called “retreated, which was required to be proved,” quotes the Sport-Express functionary.
“We just wanted to have a good rest”
In order to understand what actually caused the desire of Bulgarians not to perform in Kitakyushu and how this will affect Russian women, RT talked to experts.Thus, the Olympic champion of Beijing in the group all-around Anna Gavrilenko suggested that Traits’s injury was just a convenient reason for her rivals.
“I don’t remember that something like this happened to us at least once and we were withdrawn from the championship of the planet immediately after the Olympic Games. At the very least, this is strange. It’s one thing if the girls end their careers, it’s another thing when the composition remains the same. There is a possibility that the gymnasts from Bulgaria just wanted to have a good rest. Not everyone is ready to plow right after the Olympics.Of course, the loss of even one person has a profound effect. Substitutions are not always convenient for teammates and coaching staff. Perhaps, given the successful performance in Tokyo, they decided to take advantage of the situation, ”Gavrilenko emphasized.
Also on the topic“FIG lacks reasoned answers”: why it is too early to put an end to the scandal with rhythmic gymnastics at the Olympic Games
The International Gymnastics Federation (FIG) has declared the impartial work of the judges working in the artistic competitions…
However, she called this behavior of the Bulgarians absolutely normal and understandable.
“I can understand them. It’s one thing when the Olympics are ahead, and it’s another when it is left behind. Sometimes it’s easier to breathe out and prepare for the next tournaments, ”added Gavrilenko.
Therefore, the Russians, in her opinion, can be called real heroines, because they, having not received a normal rest after the Olympics, did not refuse to go to the World Cup.
“When such a major competition follows the OI, it automatically devalues a little.The Olympics overshadowed everything, and many decided to calmly recover. Believe me, it is very difficult to prepare for the championship of the planet in such a busy schedule. Therefore, I just admire our girls. They can be called heroines only because they decided to take part in the tournament. After the Games, a recession inevitably sets in, and in this recession they are forced to look for hidden reserves in themselves. About myself I can say that after the 2008 Olympics in Beijing it took three months. They didn’t have that time, ”Gavrilenko summed up.
But the five-time world champion Yana Batyrshina, on the contrary, called the incident an accident. According to her, the Bulgarians had no reason to deliberately withdraw from the World Cup.
“Unfortunately, this happens. It’s a shame that the Bulgarians, as far as I understand, simply didn’t take a spare to Japan and therefore cannot castle. Usually, spare people are always taken with them, just in case. Here, apparently, problems with visas prevented me from arriving – the time is now difficult. It’s a shame for the team to come to the tournament like this and actually leave with nothing.I frankly feel sorry for them. There is no question that they just decided to take the chance to rest. This is a really strong team and one of the main favorites of the World Cup. They were eager to throw down the Russian glove again, ”Batyrshina suggested.
At the same time, she believes that the medals potentially won in Japan by domestic gymnasts cannot be considered inferior after the refusal of the participation of Bulgarians and Israeli women.
“You shouldn’t hang them on the necks of Russian women in advance.The opponents also have chances to win. In the personal all-around there is a very strong Bulgarian Boryana Kalain, Belarusian Alina Gornasko, who took bronze at the Olympic Games in Tokyo. They are capable of fighting. Spain, Italy, Belarus remain in group exercises. There are enough strong teams, ”added Batyrshina.
Let’s talk about terrorism, brother, and also about the media, which must be “right”? | Latest News of Omsk and Omsk Region
The day before, in the library. A.S. Pushkin, the youth space “306 squares”, a debate took place on the topic: “Coverage of extremist manifestations in the media: arguments” for “and” against “.
The organizer of the “controversial day” was the Regional Youth Center, and the main participants were students of Omsk universities. Gathered about 30 people.
The guys were divided into two teams – “for” and “against” – they were given about 15 minutes to prepare. Then, three representatives from each team had to give arguments and counterarguments, proving their point of view.
Despite – as it turned out later – the experience of performing in front of a wide audience, the beginning did not work: the guys were embarrassed, confused, repeated and mumbled.Which is not surprising: they learned about the topic of the dispute just before the very beginning.
Therefore, the pros sounded like this:
Extremism must be known and covered in order for people to understand responsibility for their actions and deeds both in the criminal and in the moral and social terms.
The media is not only a large platform capable of delivering – apparently information to a mass audience – but also “a great weapon in the hands of the media” with which you can fight terrorism.
Plus the media helps “to increase knowledge and self-development in legal terms – how to defend and protect your family”, but there should be “censorship and moderation” of publications in the media.
Now the “arguments of reason” of opponents of the media:
Publications in the media are akin to PR, as they attract public attention. Therefore, “future extremists who want attention to themselves will try to carry out the most massive terrorist attack, which means we are increasing the number of terrorists and actions.The public influences this and this decrease in attention and over-attention. ”
Because the media “covers this topic well, many people begin to turn a blind eye and take it for granted. For example, many times they paid attention to large-sized bags left by someone. Or vice versa: in connection with the increase in information about this, a kind of panic arises among people, which can be reflected in the most ordinary life, nervousness. It is better not to get health from this. “Another important point is false information.Often they publish articles or post links that certify people that, for example, a terrorist attack will take place on such and such a date.
People begin to believe and because of this they do not go to work, to school, because they are in fear.
Question from the audience to both groups:
– Let’s say the news is spread that there was a terrorist attack and details are given with all the photos and videos. Do you think you are for or against this?
– On the one hand – you have to show, let them see how scary it is … We are against! It is impossible to control who is sitting at the screen, what age, an adult or a child, a child’s psyche can not stand it.Someone can take an example from this …
Someone even agreed that there should be no media at all. Oh how! But he had mercy and added that there should be “right media” run by “right people”. And not just any “yellow, corrupt press”, ready to destroy the competitor of a rich businessman who paid her (the press) for money.
For some reason I immediately remembered the well-known journalist Andrei Karaulov, who at one time released the film “Flock” about the “Kamercelevskys”.At the convincing request of the then Governor of the Omsk Region, Leonid Polezhaev.
Fortunately – or grief? – none of the numerous, including Omsk portals, has not been discussed. It seems that young people not only do not read, but do not even suspect about their existence? Someone “saw it on TV” or even “read it in the same newspaper”. Someone remembered about the “Omsk news” and heard in response a maliciously perplexed:
– Are you watching them ?!
As it turned out, the main media of Omsk students is the social network VKontakte, which was often referred to by the guys.
Reference: The social network VKontakte is not a mass media within the meaning of the provisions of Article 2 of the Law of the Russian Federation of December 27, 1991 No. 2124-1 “On the Mass Media”.
The attempts of the leader to correct them did not lead to anything and he waved his hand:
– Okay, let Vkontakte also be the media.
At the same time, he unobtrusively straightened the tilt towards corruption, to which young people no less willingly spread.
The dispute gradually gained momentum.A heated debate erupted over how to broadcast.
Opponents of the media argued that direct communication with a specialist who comes, for example, to a school or university is much more productive than a “talking head from a box”: you can turn to him, ask exciting questions and get qualified answers.
– A representative from law enforcement agencies came to us. We had a great conversation: clearly, specifically, in essence …
“Zashniki” were delighted:
– So you, then, do not mind broadcasting, including to a large audience? A hundred people or a hundred thousand does not matter anymore.
– It has, it still has! It’s much easier to communicate live and get your message across to a small audience. Have you tried talking to 10 and 20 people, for example? How easy is it?
– Yes, I told five hundred at once, and it’s okay. And if, for example, some cool Moscow specialist cannot come to our city, then what?
That’s right, to speak on the same TV to a wide audience!
Send replicas from the spot:
– Yes, in these media sometimes, for the sake of rating, they will write and explain, should someone control them? They showed the same terrorist attacks in the subway, you go in, and there people are praying and it’s already scary to get on the train …
– And if you hadn’t written and shown how it was in reality? Any “eyewitnesses” will tell this, and even rumors will grow … It will be scary not only to go down in the subway, but also to leave the house …
– That’s right too …
– Yes, more.It is impossible to consider every person who preaches Islam or just an oriental appearance a terrorist, especially since many are called Russians, and in fact no one knows either their family tree or what kind of blood is mixed there.
– It is logical …
One girl from the “zashnikov” camp surprised me. Having warned that she was only 18 and she was “neither for the red nor for the white,” the girl, among other things, remarked:
– You know that in 1941-45 there was a terrible war, so many people died. But I read and watch from time to time.To know and remember. So it is about the terrorist attacks. You have to look in order to know too. And remember what this can lead to.
That’s it! What else would I like to add. It would be nice for the guys to clearly understand what, for example, bullying in the same school, college or university can lead to.
While the guys were preparing for the dispute, we managed to discuss, among other things, this topic with the senior operative of the Center for Combating Extremism of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia in the Omsk Region, Police Major Igor Karachinets, who was invited to the dispute.
Alas, this is not always a desire to “show off on the screen” or stupid imitation, as the “opponents” of the media noted. Brought “for fun” “to the handle” your classmate or fellow student can not only resignedly endure or – God forbid! – to commit suicide, but also to grab a knife or a gun, sweeping away everyone in its path: both the right and the guilty.
Let the answers of the young debaters sometimes be a little funny and naive, but the main thing in them was the children’s sincere interest.It was noticeable that they were not “serving a number”, but were really trying to figure out the given topic.